Lexemes with the stem –БОГ- (GOD) in hagiographic texts of the 15th—17th centuries
The article explores lexemes stemming from Rus. бог- (god), which were used in the texts of the XV—XVII centuries. This stem expressed the concept of God and was used as a means of characterization of objects, phenomena, etc. The material of the analysis was taken from the texts of the XV—XVII centuries,...
The Intercessor Type of Marian Iconography: Icons from the Kaliningrad Regional Museum of History and Art
... the Byzantine image of Paraklesis into the Intercessor iconographic type of Russian icon painting. By examining the image in more recently painted icons, the author produces its first full description and introduces the 19th-century icon ‘Mother of God the Intercessor of the Deesis row’ from the collection of the Kaliningrad Regional Museum of History and Art. The results of the analysis suggest that the Intercessor type of Marian iconography is characterised by a full- or half-length image, showing ...
Doctrine of Absolute and Ordered Power of God in Medieval Natural Theology
The article deals with the methods of defining Divine Omnipotence introduced by medieval philosophers. The author presents the historical background of the development of the notion of absolute and ordered power of God in medieval natural theology.
Сочинения. М., 1995.
История средневековой философии. М., 1997.
The functioning of the vladyka lexeme in the Ostromir Gospels of 1056—1057
This article considers the use of the Vladyka lexeme to denote God the Father, Jesus Christ, and human rulers in the Ostromir Gospels with a Greek translation. The author analyses the semantics of the Church Slavonic lexemes as an equivalent to the paired Greek words, the way the matching Greek lexemes were selected,...
Between faith and disbelief: the theme of life and death in Yu. N. Ivanov’s novel Dances in the Crematory: Ten Episodes from the Life of Königsberg
... the main character in the textual space of the novel. I prove that, at the ideational-thematic level, the principle of fragmentarity is manifested in the novel in the form of a series of antithesis themes and binary oppositions (peace/war, life/death, god/evil, love/hate, faith/disbelief, God/devil), which reveal the author’s worldview and integrate semantically different dimensions of the novel — subjective, psychological, moral, philosophical, and fictional ones. These oppositions emphasise the ...
Vernunft und Glaube. Zu Kants Deduktion der Gnadenlehre
Kant’s deduction of the Christian doctrine of justification, respectively the doctrine of grace, leads to the question in what sense philosophy can deal with God’s grace without falsely replacing it with its own arguments. Kant’s answer (a) is that the imputation of evil without attempt to justify it by means of one’s own resources requires thinking of God as the external judge in the internal court ...
Steven Makin’s ontological argument: The concept of necessary exis¬ten¬ce of God
This article deals with one of the most elegant and non-standard versions of the modal onto-logical argument for God’s existence, which was proposed by the analytic philosopher Stephen Makin in 1988. He managed to avoid the famous criticism of Kant concerning the impossibility of acknowledging the predicate ‘to exist’ as real. Makin’s argument is not based ...
I. Kant on religion, faith, god, and church
... ones. When comparing the two major works on religion, one cannot but notice the difference between objects constituting the logic of Kant’s reasoning. In the Lectures, this object is theology as a scientific discipline concerned with knowledge of god, whereas, in Religion, it is believers with their predispositions and capacities, generic and individual characteristics. Not unlike Critiques, where Kant moves from the theoretical to the practical, studies on religion proceed from the theoretical ...
The ontological argument: an “office” solution
... 70, № 1. P. 56—66.
10. Carter W. R. Omnipotence and Sin // Analysis. 1982. Vol. 42, № 2. P. 102—105.
11. Malcolm N. Anselm’s Ontological Argument // The Philosophical Review. 1960. Vol. 69, № 1. P. 41—62.
12. Pike N. Omnipotence and God’s Ability to Sin // American Philosophical Quarterly. 1969. Vol. 6, № 3. P. 208—216.
13. The Ontological Argument: from St. Anselm to Contemporary Philosophers / ed. by A. Plantinga, R. Taylor. Garden City; N. Y., 1965.
14. Tichy P. De Dicto ...
The image of the Ocean in the composition of M. V. Lomonosov's ode Morning Meditation on the Greatness of God
The image of the Ocean is considered as central for M. V. Lomonosov's ode Morning Meditation on the Greatness of God. The author emphasises the originality of the structure of this image and determines its role and conceptual meaning in the world image of the poet.
. Русская поэзия
века. Л., 1927.
The Embodied Practical Ideal: Kant’s Ethicotheology and Godmanhood
... dominance of radical evil over the human will puts it out of human reach either in thought or in practice. For rational thought it is more natural to imagine the practical reality of the archetype as the embodiment of the authentic man proceeding from God. Using the Gospel narrative about Jesus, Kant interprets the human nature of the archetype in the light of his general notions about the properties of this nature. It is widely believed that Kant’s ethical theology eliminates the divine nature of ...
Opportunities for studying cultural landscapes in the Kaliningrad region
... Ostpreussen». Leer, Germany: G. Rautenberg.
27. Nordliches Ostpreussen, Konigsberger Gebiet in 27 deutschen topographiscen Karten im Masstab 1: 100 000. 1993. Bearbeitet von Fritz R. Barrаn.
1. Demograficheskij ezhegodnik, 2007 god. 2007.Territorial'nyj organ Federal'noj sluzhby gosudarstvennoj statistiki po Kaliningradskij oblasti. Kaliningrad.
2. Demograficheskij ezhegodnik, 2009 god. 2009.Territorial'nyj organ Federal'noj sluzhby gosudarstvennoj statistiki po Kaliningradskij ...
Evaluative lexis expressing the “good/kind” semantics as a means to represent the concept of “god” in the Old Russian texts of the 11th-14th centuries
Evaluative lexemes with the “good/kind” semantics representing the concept of “god” are considered on the basis of Old Russian texts of the 11th—14th centuries. The author analyses the semantic features of the functioning of these lexemes.
Девг. деян. — Девгениево ...
A page of poetical Kant heritage
Poems devoted to Kant give different poeticalphilosophical interpretations of both the personality of philosopher and his teaching on God and human being. In his poems about Kant, poet Alexander Kushner demonstrates theological agnosticism, which correlates with Kant’s own theories. In the poem Kant's Mask and the aphorisms Kant Unmasked, Vl. Mikushevich addresses Kant’s attitude ...
The journal “1812”and the 100th anniversary of the Patriotic War of 1812
... “character” of Russian people.
Bezotosny, V. M., 2012. Vse srazheniya russkoi armii 1804—1814 gg. Rossiya protiv Napoleona [All battles of the Russian army of 1804—1814. Russia against Napoleon]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Bogdanovich, E. V., 1912. 1812 god [1812 year]. St. Petersburg (in Russ.).
Boguslavsky, G. A. and Kolosov, N. A., eds., 1966. Borodinskaya panorama [Borodino panorama]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Vishlenkova, E. A., 2011. Vizual’noe narodovedenie imperii, ili “Uvidet' russkogo dano ...
Poet’s corporeal topography in M. Tsvetaeva’s cycle “The Sibyl”
... image as a model juxtaposed with the structure of universe, on the one hand, and the being of the poet, on the other. The article explores the connection between this model and the image of Sybilmountain-cave-tree as a hollow body “inhabited” by God and the problem of overcoming the corporeal and achieving the true, out-of-body being.
1. Тульчинский Г. Л. Тело свободы // Эпштейн М. Н. Философия тела. Тульчинский Г. Л. Тело свободы....
The motif of temptation in G. G. Byron’s mystery play Cain
... conclude that, striving for absolute freedom, the human being is incapable of protecting themselves from the spiritual captivity of passions and their soul cannot remain independent from such opposite forces as the light and the darkness, good and evil, god and the devil.
1. Александрова З. Е. Словарь синонимов русского языка. М., 2001.
2. Байрон Дж. Г. Каин (мистерия) / пер. И. Бунина // Байрон Дж. Г. Сочинения ...
The teaching on postulates in Kant’s lectures on philosophical theory of religion
... and an appendix. The introduction contains an overview of the basic questions and problems of rational theology, namely: the concept of theology, arts of natural theology, the idea of highest essence, possible types of arguments for the existent of God and their limitations etc. The first part is called “Transcendental theology”. It is of limited research interest, since it largely follows contemporary textbooks (first of all, Baumgarten’s Metaphysics). The second part “Moral Theology” ...
The formula «If there is no God, everything is allowed» in the poetic interpretation of Czeslaw Milosz
The article considers the specific perception of Dostoevsky's creativity in poetry and essays by Milos. The author studies Milosz's multiple reinterpretations of the precedent formula “If there is no God, everything is allowed” in the poems “If not”, “Meaning” and “Oeconomia divina”. It is concluded that the poems under study form a "triptych", where the leading role is played by dialectics of word and silence.
1. Гильманов ...
A man as a “citizen of two worlds”: The development of Kantian themes by Rosenzweig
... the essence and is understandable for oneself, in other words, resistant to any claims of idealistic philosophy.The author believes that Rosenzweig arrives at the conclusion that nothing can be known about a human just as nothing can be known about god.An analysis of general architectonics of The Star of Redemption emphasises the central position of the theme of revelation. Rosenzweig stresses that the central position of revelation relates to the notion of freedom.The author believes that Rosenzweig ...
The notion of necessity in the German philosophy of the¬ Enlighten¬ment
[text]1. Baumeister, Fr. Chr. 1808, Metafizika [Metaphysics], Moscow.2. Wolff, Chr. 2001, Razumnye mysli o Boge, mire, dushe cheloveka i vseh veschah voobsche, soobschenniye lyubitelyam istiny Christianom Wolffom [Rational thoughts on God, the world and the soul of human beings; also all things in general], Translated by Zhuchkov, V. A. in: Christian Wolff I filosofiya v Rossii [Christian Wolff and philosophy in Russia], 2001, Saint-Petersburg.3. Zhuchkov, V. A. 1996, Iz istorii nemetskoy ...
Russia’s energy policy in the Baltic region: a geoeconomic approach
... energetika. by/arch/~year__m21=2009~ page __m21=1~news __m21=493 (accessed 22 March 2013).
12. Otchet po jekologicheskomu monitoringu morskogo uchastka rossijskoj sekcii gazoprovoda Nord Stream v sootvetstvii s trebovanijami Minprirody Rossii za 2012 god [The report on environmental monitoring of a sea site of the Russian section of the Nord Stream gas pipeline according to requirements of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection of the Russian Federation for 2012], 2012, Ministerstvo ...
The child that is «not of this world» in Sergey Snegov’s novel Humans as Gods
... обращения: 29.11.2019).
12. Энциклопедия религий / под ред. А. П. Забияко, А. Н. Красникова, Е. С. Элбакян. М., 2008.
Zhilina N. P., Rozhin V. O.
Snegov, science fiction, Human as gods, idea of salvation, star, sun
Energy and the Ways of its Conceptualisation in Cognition: an Attempt at an Epistemological Analysis
... theology. Lecture course]. Moscow.
14. Davydenkov, O., archpriest, 2002. The concepts of "power" and "energy" in patristic theology. In: Davydenkov O., archpriest. Veliya blagochestiya taina: Bog yavisya vo ploti [Velia piety mystery: God appeared in the flesh]. Moscow. pp. 5—31.
15. Zhil'son, E. Dukh srednevekovoi filosofii: Giffordovskie lektsii [Spirit of medieval philosophy: Gifford lectures]. Moscow.
16. Zen'kovskii, V. V., 1991. Istoriya russkoi filosofii [History of Russian ...
The Christian right movement in the USA in the 1990s
.... 45, № 3.
4. Bruce S. Modernity and Fundamentalism: the New Christian Right in America //British Journal of Sociology. 1990. Vol. 44, № 4.
5. Encyclopedia of American Religion and Politics / ed. by P. A. Djupe, L. R. Olson.N. Y., 2003.
6. God at the Grass Roots: The Christian Right in the 1994 Elections / ed. by M. Rozell, C. Wilcox. Lanham, 1995.
7. Green J. C. The Christian Right and the 1994 Elections: A View from the States //PS: Political Science and Politics. 1995. Vol. 28, № ...
The Masonic Word: Types and Functions
... used, allowing in their totality to propose, prove and formulate a holistic perception of a structurally complex unit. The main results of the study include the following. Firstly, the the authors established the typology of the word: the Word of God, the Lost Word, the Master’s Word, the Mason’s Word, the Poetic Word Secondly, the functions of the Word were determined: identifying, conspiratorial, magical, creative, enlightening. Thirdly, it was stated that the Word in the perception of ...
The concept “people” in the Cadet Party rhetoric
... the public at sunset of old Russia (contemporary memories)]. Paris (in Russ.).
Milyukov, P. N., 1901. Ocherki po istorii russkoi kul’tury [Essays on the history of Russian culture]. Vol. 3 (1). St. Petersburg (in Russ.).
Milyukov, P. N., 1907. God bor’by. Publitsisticheskaya khronika. 1905—1906 [Year of struggle. Journalistic chronicle. 1905—1906]. St. Petersburg (in Russ.).
Milyukov, P. N., 1916. The objectives of the war. Ezhegodnik gazety «Rech’» na 1916 god [Yearbook of the Rech ...
Affection of Law: Fichte on the Place and Boundaries of Pure Ethics of the Imperative
... law conceals even this impossibility from such a person. Finally, I show that the ethics of the Stoical and Kantian type retains, according to Fichte’s diagnosis, a refined interest in preserving and indulging the sensual self and hence the idea of God as the warrantor of empirical happiness / bliss. Accordingly, the “overturn in the state of mind” sought by the Kantian himself implies “the highest act of freedom”, which is inaccessible to him and beyond which the perspective of the world ...
Feyerabend’s Natural Law Notes and their significance for Kant studies. Preface
... should come from the will itself. Such a force according to Kant is possible, if the will would force itself to action with an idea of an complete good will (what means such a will which is always in accordance with the moral law), which is inherent in God alone. With the article is enclosed the translation of a small fragment of Introduction to the Natural Law Feyerabend.
1. Kant, I. 1994a, Antropologija s pragmaticheskoj tochki zrenija [Anthropology from a Pragmatic Point of View], Sobranije sochinienij ...
Hermann Cohens Konzept der Anthropodizee in der Sicht Jacob Gordins
... Cohen’s Ethics. Hg. R. Gibbs. Leiden/Boston, S. 17—36.
16. Iwanowa, E. W. 1996. „Wol’naja Filosofskaja Assoziazija. Trudy i dni [Freie Philosophische Assoziation. Werke und Tage]“, in: Jezhegodnik Rukopisnogo otdela Puschkinskogo doma na 1992 god [Jahrbuch der Handschriftenabteilung des Puschkin-Hauses]. Sankt-Petersburg, S. 3—77.
17. Iwanowa, E. W., Mestergasi, E. G. (Hg.) 2010, Wol’naja Filosofskaja Assoziazija [Freie Philosophische Assoziation]. 1919—1924. Moskau.
18. Solowjew, W....
The principle of sufficient reason in German philosophy of the Enlight-enment
... Crusius, Kant
[text]1. Wolff, Hr. 2001. Razumnye mysli o Boge, mire i dushe cheloveka, a takzhe o vseh veshhah voobshhe, soobshhennye ljubiteljam istiny Hristianom Vol'fom [Reasonable thoughts about God, the world and the human soul, as well as all things in general, reported lovers of truth Christian Wolff]. In: Hristian Vol'f i filosofija v Rossii [Christian Wolff and philosophy in Russia] / Pod red. V. A. Zhuchkova. SPb.2. Zhuchkov, V.A. 1996....
God’s Law or Categorical Imperative: on Crusian Issues of Kantian Morality
... Stuttgart-Bad Cannstatt: Frommann-Holzboog.
Stark, W., 2004. Nachwort. In: I. Kant, ed. 2004. Vorlesung zur Moralphilosophie. Berlin and New York: De Gruyter, pp. 386-391.
Kant, Crusius, ethics, moral teaching, virtue, happiness, necessity, the moral law, God
Ludmila E. Kryshtop
Monotowns: A Quantitative Analysis
... investment plan for the modernization of Norilsk monotown], 2015, available at: http://econ.krskstate.ru/dat/bin/art_attach/1730_kompleksnij_investicionnij_plan_modernizacii_monogo... (accessed 12.12.2015).
8. Obzor rynka chernoj metallurgii za 2015 god [Review of the Steel Market in 2015]. 2015, Deloitte, available at: https://www2.deloitte.com/content/dam/Deloitte/ru/Documents/manufacturing/russian/ru-iron-and-steel-... (accessed 15.02.2016).
9. Obrashhenie general'nogo direktora [Address by Director ...
Kant on evil in the human nature
... and German], Moscow, Kami, Moskovskij filosofskij fond, Nauka, 1994—2006, T. 3.4. Lopatin, L.M. 1890, Nravstvennoe uchenie Kanta [Theoretical basis of conscious moral life] In: Voprosy filosofii i psihologii [Problems of Philosophy and Psychology], God pervyj, Kn. 4, S. 65—82.5. Lopatin, L.M. 1890,Teoreticheskie osnovy soznatel'noj nravstvennoj zhizni In: Voprosy filosofii i psihologii [Problems of Philosophy and Psychology], God vtoroj, Kn. 5, S. 34—84.6. Arendt, H. 2006, Über das Böse. Eine ...
Kants Begriff der Verbindlichkeit und die neuzeitliche Naturrechtslehre
My article is devoted to one of the main concepts of early modern natural law, i. e. the concept of obligation. Starting with Pufendorf's concept of obligation, it will be demonstrated that the natural law is grounded on the will of God. In contrast, the concept of obligation in Christian Wolff's Philosophia practica universalis has no need to found the validity of obligation of natural law in God's will. Instead he developed a concept which was based on the idea of a free self-binding ...
Commodity flow model for an exclave region: Rent-seeking in the ‘transitional period’ of the special economic zone
... declarations»], available at: http://base.consultant.ru/cons/cgi/online.cgi?req=doc;base=LAW;n=152720 (accessed 24.11.2013).
29. Vvoz i vyvoz potrebitel'skih tovarov i produkcii proizvodstvenno-tehnicheskogo naznachenija po Kaliningradskoj oblasti za 2011 god [Import and export of consumer goods and products for technical purposes in Kaliningrad region in
2011], 2012, Statistical Bulletin, Kaliningrad.
30. Proizvodstvo i ispol'zovanie valovogo regional'nogo produkta Kaliningradskoj oblasti v 2006—2011 ...
... Его же. Метафизика нравов // Там же.
3. Его же. Спор факультетов. Калининград, 2002.
morals, religion of reason, autonomy of morals, categorical imperative, moral teaching, pure practical reason, God, Jesus
Dörflinger B. (Übersetzt von A. N. Salikov)
Around the “social pedagogy” of Paul Natorp: Vladimir Dinze in the debates on national upbringing. Part 1
... 1909—1917], 2-e izd., Moscow.
17. Kovalevskii, P. I. 1912, Russkii natsionalizm i natsional’noe vospitanie v Rossii [Russian nationalism and national upbringing in Russia], in 2 parts. Izd-e 3-e, St. Petersburg.
18. Krolenko, A. A. 2011, Dnevnik za 1928 god. [Diary of 1928], predisl., publik., komment. I. V. Datsyuk, in: Instituty kul’tury Leningrada na perelome ot 1920-kh k 1930-m godam [Instituts of culture of Leningrad on the turn from 1920s to 1930s], IRL RAN (Pushkinskii dom). Elektronnoe izdanie....
Poetics of the genre of espionage dilogy by S. Pesetsky
Researching the poetics of S. Pesetsky's novels "The Fifth Stage" and "Equal to The Gods of Night" the author disputes the traditional idea of them as belonging to the genre of adventure. The narrative structure of the works, their composition, motive system, the role of dreams, letters, included episodes are explored.
1. Гиппиус ...
Christian foundations of F. I. Tyutchev’s oeuvre
... foundations of his oeuvre, which focuses on the anthropological problem of the ‘mystery of the human being’. The vicissitudes of human spirit, the dramatic conflict between two major metaphysical principles of anthropocentric free will and veneration of god – these and similar issue comprise the world-view foundation of the physiophilosophical and love poems and philosophical historical and political reflections of the poet.
1. Аксаков И. С. Биография Фёдора Ивановича ...
On the moral properties of God
1.Кант И. Критика практического разума // Собр. соч.: в 8 т. / под ред. А. В. Гулыги. М., 1994. Т. 4.
2.Кант И. Критика чистого разума. М., 1994.
3.Кант И. О единственно возможном основании для доказательства бытия Бога // Собр. соч.: в 8 т. / под ред. А. В. Гулыги. М., 1994. Т. 1.
4.Arnold E. Möglichst vollständiges Verzeichniss aller von Kant gehaltenen oder auch nur angekündigten Vorlesungen nebst darauf bezüglichen Notizen und Bemerkungen // Altpreussische Monatsschrift. Königsberg, 1893. Bd...
The Baltic economic model: some results of the 1990—2015 transformations
... Forum], Kaliningrad, available at: http://www.balticforum.org/ files_uploads/files/book_2012_grigorjev.pdf (accessed 05.05.2015).
14. Klyamkin, I. М., Shevtsova, L. F. (eds.), 2008, Put' v Evropu [Way in Europe], Moscow.
15. Ral'f-Martin Soje 2009 god: jekonomicheskij rost 5,6% [Ralph Martin Soe 2009: growth of 5.6%], 2013, Delovye vedomosti [Business News], available at: http://dv.ee/Default2.aspx?ArticleID=d329f296-517d-452b-8fef-70a83e1d52cb&open=fou (accessed 14.07.2008).
16. Economist: Latvija ...
Moral und Dogma: Alois Riehls Neukantianismus im Spannungsfeld zwischen Religion und Politik
... Morals und Dogma. Originally this essay was an expert opinion for the court case of the socialist H. Tauschinski who was accused of blasphemy. Tauschinski wrote an article in which he doubted the immortality of the soul and the existence of a personal God. These two dogmas of the Catholic Church were considered bу the Austrian authorities to be the foundations of public order. Riehl questioned not only the charge but also the validity of religious dogmas for morality. Based on Kant’s ethics, he ...
Brothers “in the fifth season of the year, the sixth sense and the fourth dimension”: the space of heaven in the poetical world of M. Tsvetaeva
... Гаспаров М. Л. Избранные труды : в 3 т. М., 1997. Т. 2 : О стихах.
5. Рильке Р. М., Пастернак Б., Цветаева М. Письма 1926 года. М., 1990.
Tsvetaeva, space, heaven, God, mountain, divine youth, poet, Genius
The image of Svyatopolk in the Tale of Boris and Gleb: predestination or freedom of choice?
... The author asserts that Svyatopolk performs an evil deed neither due to predestination, nor under the influence of fatal circumstances, but of his own free will. Svyatopolk embodies the model of a person of string will, which is opposed to the will of God and leads the character to captivity of the devil.
1. Сказание о Борисе и Глебе // Библиотека литературы Древней Руси : в 20 т.СПб, 1997. Т. 1 : XI — нач. XII века. С. 328—351,...
Freedom as an axiological category in G. G. Byron’s mystery Cain
... Байрон. Шелли. Китс. Эссеисты и другие прозаики // История всемирной литературы : в 8 т. М., 1983—1994. Т. 6. С. 87—112.
Byron, Cain, freedom, slavery, sin, good, evil, God, devil
The form and meaning of H. Hesse’s novel A child’s soul
The fictional world of the work is considered as one marked by binary oppositions of nature/civilisation, the world of children/adults, the ideal/the reality, the truth/a lie, fear/bravery, judgement/absolution, God/devil. The authors analyse the psychology of the novel’s main character. The central autobiographical image of the novel is interpreted in the context of religious and philosophical ideas about the duality of human nature and is connected to the ...
The memento mori genre in medieval German literature
... mortality. It is close to the sermon calling for repentance. The typical texts by Heinrich von Melk include lamentations about the deceitfulness of the world, the brevity and vanity of earthly life, a reminder of the Last Judgement, and a prayer to God. Heinrich von Melk’s memento mori contain criticism of emerging Minnesang.
1. Noker von Zwiefalten. Memento mori // Bibliotheca Augustana. URL: www.
hs-augsburg.de/~harsch/germanica/Chronologie/11Jh/Noker/nok_mori.html (дата обращения: ...
Parable of the prodigal son in the image-conceptual field of Leonid Leonov's novel "The Pyramid"
... Leonov is suggested. The article supports the idea that in his ideology developed in the novel, Leonov is close to Dostoevsky: the central religious and philosophical statement of the novel is the ontological duality of existence where good and evil, God and Devil actively oppose each other.
1. Варламов А. Наваждение Леонида Леонова // Журнал русской культуры. 1997. № 4.
2. Дунаев М. М. Православие и русская литература....
The groundwater monitoring in the Novgorod region in the system of regional nature management
... European territory of the country.
1. Shebesta, A. A., Shebesta, E. A. 2005. Vestnik SPbGU, Ser. 7, № 3, pp. 75—86.
2. Ostroumova, S. A., Vasina, G. G. 2010. Informacionnyj bjulleten' o sostojanii nedr na territorii Novgorodskoj oblasti RF za 2009 god: Arhiv GUP PKGJe MPR RF. Vyp. 15. St. Petersburg.
3. Shebesta, A. A. 2007. Racional'noe ispol'zovanie i upravlenie podzemnymi vodnymi resursami Ladozhskogo vodosbornogo bassejna. In: Nauka i tehnologija:trudy HHVII Ros. shk., posvjawennoj 150-letiju ...