Competition and Interaction between Languages: A Sociolinguistic Approach
... acute character of the problem, typical of the post-Soviet states and analyzes the functioning of the state and official languages in Kyrgyzstan.
the Kyrgyz Republic, state language, official language, language community, interlingual collisions, the dialogue of languages
Krongauz M. A.
The Place of Hermann Cohen’s Ideas in the Philosophy of Dialogue
My aim is to prove that Hermann Cohen was not only a philosopher of dialogue but has played an exceedingly important role in the history of that current of thought. His books Ethics of Pure Will (1904) and Religion of Reason out of the Sources of Judaism ... ...
Cassirer, E., 1922. The Form of the Concept in Mythical Thinking. In: E. Cassirer, 2013. The Warburg Years (1919–1933): Essays on Language, Art, Myth, and Technology. Translated and with an Introduction by S. G. Lofts with A. Calcagno. New Haven and London: ...
The Russian language, dialogue of cultures, and F. M. Dostoyevsky
This article shows that the dialogue of cultures is one of the fundamental socio-political needs. The author emphasises – which is an axiom for many educated people ... ... article analyses the increasing interest in Russian culture in Lithuania, as well as the motivation for learning the Russian language, which can be explained by the desire to learn and understand Russian culture, read a book, watch a move or a play, feel ...
The theoretical framework a teacher’s cross-cultural compe-tence: International practice
... Assessment. Strasbourg. 1986.
9. Deardorff D. K. Identification and assessment of intercultural competence as a student outcome of internationalization // Journal of Studies in Intercultural Educa¬tion. 2006. № 10. P. 241—266.
10. Fantini A. E. Language, culture, and worldview: Exploring the nexus // International Journal of Intercultural Relations. 1995. № 19. P. 143—153.
11. Ganesh S. & Holmes P. Positioning intercultural dialogue — theories, pragmatics, and an agenda // Journal of International and Intercultural Communication. 2011. № 4 (2). P. 81—86.
12. Hammer M. R., Bennett M. J., Wiseman R. L. Measuring intercultural sensitivity: The intercultural development ...
Dialogical aspect of the examination discourse (based on the oral Russian Language exam)
The article examines the basic verbal attributes of the communicators’ dialogic speech, using the responses received at the oral Russian language examinations at Russian-speaking schools of Lithuania for the period of 2005—2010 as an example. A structure of the dialogue during the exam is suggested.
. Уроки литературы как диалог // Литература в школе. 1990. №
4. С. 38—47.
Эстетика словесного ...
Is Hermann Cohen a Neo-Kantian?
The article focuses on overcoming the superficial approach to Neo-Kantianism: Neo-Kantianism is widely interpreted as a one-sided understanding of Kant’s works, their corruption, and, thus, a dead-end branch of the transcendental ... ... philosophy.
1. Dvorkin I. Filosofija dialoga v poiskach puti [The philosophy of dialogue in the search for the path] // Filosofskije dialogi’2013. Vipusk 7. Kiev... ..., B. Tushlin-gom i U. Fogelem. M., 1997. [Works in 4 volumes on Germany and Russian languages. Pre-pared for publication N. Motroshilova and B. Tushling. T. III. Prepared...
Analytic philosophy, its history, and Kant
The paper is devoted to the contemporary discussions about the history of analytic philosophy, the criteria of its distinguishing as a philosophical movement ... ... электронный научный журнал. 2010. Вып. 3.
7. Cohen J. L. The dialogue of reason: an analysis of analytical philosophy. Oxford, 1986.
8. Glock H... ... the perplexed. L., 2008.
analytic philosophy, history of philosophy, analysis of language, linguistic turn, Kant’s philosophy
Makeeva L. B.
'Indifference' Verbal Reflexes in Contemporary Russian Language
The article analyses the pragmatic and onomasiological aspects of ‘indifference’ verbal reflexes in the contemporary Russian language. The author deals with the challenges of speech reactions studies connected with national peculiarities and indirect ... ..., 1994. Т. 6. С. 313—317.
speech, verbal reflex, verbal cliché, semantics, semantics of indifference, dialogue.
“In-between position” of predicate in a dialogue of languages and cultures
1. Бондарев А. П. Уровни переводческой компетенции: Семантика. Синтаксис. Прагматика. Функциональность. Диалог // Тетради переводчика. МГЛУ.2007. Вып. 26.
2. Бубер М. Диалог // Два образа веры. М., 1999.
3. Гадамер Х.-Г. Истина и метод. Основы философской герменевтики. М.,1988.
4. Луков Вал. А., Луков Вл. А. Тезаурусный подход в гуманитарных науках //Знание. Понимание. Умение. 2004. № 1.
5. Соссюр Фердинанд де. Труды по языкознанию. М., 1977.
6. Элиот Т. С. Назначение критики // Элиот Т. С....
Intonational means of expressing the "new" and the "given" categories in English, Russian and Spanish
... Congress of the International Association for Semiotic Studies. Vienna, 1979. P. 195—215.
4. Cruttenden A. Intonation. Cambridge, 1986.
5. German J., Pierrenhumbert J., Kaufmann S. Evidence for phonological constraints on nuclear accent placement // Language. 2006. Vol. 82, № 1. P. 151—168.
6. Gunter R. On the placement of accent in dialogue: A feature of context grammar // Journal of Linguistics. 1966. 2. P. 159—179.
7. Halliday M. A. K. Intonation and Grammar of British English. The Hague, 1967.
8. Halliday M. A. K., Hasan R. Cohesion in English. Longman, 1976.
9. Jurado M....
The Role of Political Elites in the Development of Politics of Memory in the Baltic States
The article focuses on multiple cases of the politicization of history by the Baltic political elites. Three states of development ... ... Baltija [Russia and the Baltics], no. 6. Dialog istorikov raznyh stran i pokolenij [The dialogue of historians from different countries and generations], Moscow, p. 123—130... ... at: http://www.europarl.europa.eu/sides/getDoc.do?type=TA&reference=P6-TA-2005-0180&language=EN&ring=B6-2005-0290 (accessed 26.02.2015).
25. Hearing on Totalitarian Regimes...
Verbal aggression in modern poetry: conventional and unconventional functioning of discourse markers
The article examines the specifics of speech aggression in poetic communication. Special attention is paid to the unconventional ... ... can include the self-referential criticism (through verbal aggression directed at the language of the poetic utterance, the actor of utterance, the poetic utterance as... ... konferentsii «Dialog» (2016) [Papers from the Annual International Conference “Dialogue” (2016)]. Moscow. pp. 605—615 (in Russ.).
Shakhovskii, V. I., 1987. Kategorizatsiya...
The peculiarities of developing intercultural competence of nonlinguist students in the Kaliningrad region
The article deals with the peculiarities of developing intercultural competence of nonlinguist students in the Kaliningrad region. According to the author there are seven ... ...
Rudenko T. O.
intercultural competence, cognitive motives, intercultural-oriented pedagogical space, the content of
education, dialogue, regional component, skills of non-translation reading, thinking in a foreign language
The Book of Life in the hermeneutics of Johann Georg Hamann
In this article, I consider the philosophy of the Book in the context of reflections on hermeneutics in the works of the 18th-century ... ... is voluntarily or involuntarily involved in the existential fate of the ontological dialogue. The ‘death of the Book’, or the transformation of the Book into a simulacrum... ... Sprache. Munich: Kaiser.
Ricoeur, P., 1974. Metapher. To the Hermeneutics of religious language. Munich: Kaiser.
герменевтика, книга, автор, читатель...
Playing with spectres
This article analyses the science of spectres addressed in J. Derrida’s book Spectres of Marx. The methodological approach ... ... employed is Julia Kristeva’s ‘semiological adventure’, which is based on considering language as a heterogeneous structure in the realm of interactions between the ‘semiotic’... ... B. 2003, Nemetzkij romantizm: dialog chudozhestvenych form [German Romanticism: The Dialogue of Literary Forms], Voronezh.
3. Hoffmann, E. T. A. 1967, Zhytejskije vozrenija...
The formation of the narrative and the performative in public communication
Since the British philosopher John Austin, narratives and performatives ... ... considered as opposite concepts covered by the generic concept of speech act. At the same time, these concepts were separated ... ... Pulinovich "Natasha dream". Nauchnyi dialog [Scientific dialogue], 12 (48), pp. 151—160 (in Russ.).
Gerasimov, S. ... ....
Likhachev, D. S., 1993. The conceptosphere of the Russian language. Izvestiya RAN. Seriya lite-ratury i yazyka [The Bulletin ...
Transformations in the Communicative Characteristics of Political Discourse in the Current Information Space
The article analyses the main causes and the genesis of transformations in political discourse (PD) and provides a comparative analysis of ... ... ‘conflict of interpretations’ in regard to the markers and symbols of political language. To identify the metamorphoses of PD and to understand their genesis, the author... ... the "protest party" in Italy of XIII century. Nauchnyi dialog [Scientific dialogue], 11(59), pp. 290—303.
28. Pareto, V. Logika irratsional'nogo [The logic...
‘The Radical Black Colour’. On the Semantics of the Black Colour in Anarchist Discourse
The subject of this paper is the semantics of the colour black in anarchism. The author analyses the sociocultural and ontological aspects ... ... Vezhbitskaya, A., 1996. Color designations and universals of visual perception. In: Vezhbitskaya, A. Yazyk. Kul'tura. Poznanie [Language. Culture. Cognition]. Moscow, p. 231—290.
5. Grois, B., Peppershtein, P., 1992. Dialog o prozrachnosti [Dialogue about transparency]. Available at:
[Accessed 18 August 2017].
Russia and the European Union in the Baltic region: a treacherous path to partnership
This article examines policies of Moscow and Brussels in the Baltics since the launch of the European Union’s Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region ... ... only the development of bilateral relations with the region’s countries but also a dialogue with the European Union, the key player in the Baltic. The author identifies... ... Documentation of Nord Stream project, available at: www.nord-stream.com/download/document/72/?language=ru (accessed 10 May 2013).
6. European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region...
The Northern Dimension policy: current state and development prospects
This article examines the evolution and current state of the Northern Dimension policy and its role in Russia-EU relations. The authors analyse ... ... policy. DIIS Working Paper no 2007/9.
15. Browning, C., Joenniemi P. 2003. Security Dialogue, № 34(4).
16. Country strategy paper 2007—2013. Russian Federation // EUROPA:... ... <http://europa.eu/rapid/pressReleasesAction.do?reference =IP/10/702& format=HTML&aged=0&language=EN&guiLanguage=en> (Accessed 22 July 2010).
18. Joenninemi, P. 2002. Can...