Model of ionospheric signal with the multiplicate hindrance
It is shown that unsteadiness parameters of components of the ionospheric signal leads to multiplicative noise. It largely affects the reliable data when receiving ionospheric signals. The estimation of the variance of the amplitudes for the reception of ionospheric signals with multiplicative noise. The results of studying the effectiveness ...
Set of algorithms for constructing university timetable – part 1: system of evaluating timetable quality based on fuzzy logic and features of algorithm for searching an optimal timetable
... оценки расписания на основе нечетких множеств // Известия МГИУ. 2007.
Czyak P., Hapke M., Jaszkiewicz A.
Application of the Pareto-simulated annealing to the multiple criteria shortest path problem /
Institute of Computing Science, Poznan University of Technology. Poznan,
Multiple objective metaheuristic algorithms for combinatorial optimization /
Poznan University of Technology....
Mathematical simulation of almost periodic functions with values in Banach space by means of the multiplicator
Research of almost periodic functions with values in Banach space proceeds. The concept of the multiplicator by means of which the theorem of integral from almost periodic function is proved is entered.
1. Кретов М. В. О почти периодических функциях со значениями в банаховом пространстве ...
About one algorithm of calculation of inverses in finite fields
... Scientific editors, Henry Cohen & Gerhard Frey. Chapman & Hall/CRC, 2006.
2. Handbook of finite Fields / Scientific editors, Gary L. Mullen, Daniel Panario. CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, 2013.
3. Itoh T., Tsujii S. A fast algorithm for computing multiplicative inverses in GF(2m) using normal bases, Inform. and Comput. 1988. Vol. 78. P. 171—177.
4. Jungnickel D. Finite fields: Structure and Arithmetics. Mannheim ; Leipzig ; Wien ; Zürich, 1993.
5. Lidl R., Niederreiter H. Finite fields (Second ...
Multiple RuO2-chip thermometer for applications in 0,02—30 K range
A multiple RuO2-chip thermometer based on commercial Vishay RCW575 chips for applications in 0,02—30 K range is proposed. Possible design and packaging of the sensor are suggested. Thermometer saturation and thermal resistance of our sensor are measured ...
Social practices and mechanisms of socialization of uncertainty
... of uncertainty. The author carries out an analysis of social phenomena (personality, organizations and institutions) on the basis of anthropological presuppositions about the nature and features of uncertainty. The analysis rests on the concepts of multiple forms of capital, different orders of value, and field and habitus theory.
Human Capital. Chicago, 1964.
Boltanski L., Thévenot L.
On Justification. The Economies of Worth. Princeton, 2006.
Joint modeling of elastic and acoustic waves in the Arctic
... методами // Матем. моделирование. 1990. Т. 2, № 11. C. 10—29.
6. Favorskaya A. V., Petrov I. B., Sannikov A. V., Kvasov I. E. Grid Characteristic Method Using High Order Interpolation on Tetrahedral Hierarchical Meshes with a Multiple Time Step // Mathematical Models and Computer Simulations. 2013. Vol. 5, № 5. P. 409–415.
7. Голубев В. И., Петров И. Б., Хохлов Н. И. Численное моделирование сейсмической активности ...
Changes in the Population Distribution and Transport Network of Saint Petersburg
... several methods of demographic research; they identified the centre of gravity of the population, produce the standard deviational ellipsis and use the kernel density estimation. The street network centrality of Saint Petersburg was analyzed using the Multiple Centrality Assessment Model (MCA) and the Urban Network Analysis Tool for ArcGIS. The analysis of the population distribution in Saint Petersburg shows that each area of the city has seen their population grow over the last thirteen years. However,...
The calculation of the spectrum of nuclear quadrupole resonance deuterium replaced methyl group
... резонанса // Вестник Балтийского федерального университета им. И. Канта. 2015. Вып. 4. Калининград. 2015. С. 7—11.
Ivanov A., Talatay A., Khalikov A.
nuclear quadrupole resonance, multiplicity
Corpus-based studies in conference interpreting
... on corpus linguistic standards and tools. Furthermore, methodological issues and original results from a variety of recent CIS are presented.
Aston, G., 2015. Learning phraseology from speech corpora. In: A. Lenko-Szymanska and A. Boulton, eds. Multiple affordances of language corpora for data-driven learning. Amsterdam: Benjamins. pp. 65—84.
Aston, G., 2018. Acquiring the language of interpreters: A Corpus-based Approach. In: M. Russo, C. Bendazzoli, and B. Defrancq, eds. Making Way in Corpus-based ...
The features of providing telecommunication infrastructure for business activity
... Оптимальное программирование. М., 1968.
2. Исследование операций / под ред. Дж. Моулдера, С. Элмаграби. М., 1981.
3. Hwang Ching-Lai, Lin Ming-Jeng. Group Decision Making under Multiple Criteria: Methods and Applications. Berlin; Heidelberg, 1987.
4. Quinn J. B., Voyer J. Logical Incremenalism: Managing Strategy Formation. The strategy process. Prentice Hall, 1994.
Borisov D. V.
telecommunication infrastructure of business ...
Perspective heat supply operation buildings of multiple parameters
A promising concept for managing the work of heat-paragraph shall ated microdistrict from several houses is described. The possibility of an adaptive optimal control of several parameters — temperature, ambient air, the dynamics of change, direction and speed of wind, sun exposure facade.
1. Вольвач А. Ю., Нестеров С. В., Толстель О. В. Нечеткое управление системой отопления многоквартирного дома. // Обозрение прикладной и промышленной математики. 2011. Т. 18, вып. 4. С. 575—580.
2. Толстель О...
An integrable case of the Schrödinger matrix equation for multilevel quantum systems
Explicit solutions of the Schrödinger matrix equation are received and performed the calculations of the main invariants. It is established that the characteristic equation in all cases has only 2 roots, one is a simple and second is multiple.
А., Каргаполов Д.
Новая процедура получения многосолитонных решений уравнения КдВ // Вестник Российского государственного ...
Intertextuality in Oeuvre of Yuri Buida: Interaction of Pretexts and their Speech Markers in “The Red Dining-Room” Short Story
This article focuses on Yuri Buida's “The Red Dining Room” short story and its multiple connections with pre-texts. It determines intertextual
parallels and their crossing points by means of linguistic markers. The analysis conducted allows revealing hidden layers of meaning in the short story by Yuri Buida.
On the optimal passing of distinguished points for parallelized Pollard’s rho-method
J. of Cryptology. 1999. 12(1).
Hankerson D., Menezes A., Vanstone S.
Guide to elliptic curve cryptography.
Kuhn F., Struik R.
Random walks revisited: extensions of Pollard’s rho algorithm for computing multiple discrete logarithms // 8th Annual Workshop on Selected Areas in Cryptography
Искусство программирования. Т. 3: Сортировка и поиск.
Overview of effective point counting algorithms for Jacobian of hyperelliptic curve over finite field
Generators of Jacobians of genus two curves // Cryptology ePrint Archive. 2008.
Ravnshoj C. R.
Non-cyclic subgroups of Jacobians of genus two curves // Ibid.
Ravnshoj C. R.
Non-cyclic subgroups of Jacobians of genus two curves with complex multiplication // Ibid.
Arithmetic of generalized Jacobians // Ibid. 2006.
On the security of generalized Jacobian cryptosystems // Ibid.
Galbraith S. D., Smith B. A.
Discrete logarithms in generalized Jacobians // ...
Russian facets in J. Joyce’s neologisms and their interlanguage translation
... required transformation of the source test is often radical and added comments are bulky, leading to the creation of the modified version of Finnegans Wake rather than a translation in the true sense.
Naugolnykh E. A.
interlingual nonce words, multiple semantic layers, word-formation patterns, translatability
Feeling and faith in F. H. Jacobi’s Vorrede, zugleich Einleitung...
... Einleitung in des Verfassers sämtliche philosophische Schriften // Jacobi F. G. Werke. Leipzig, 1815. Bd. 2. S. 3—126.
12. Külpe O. Vorlesungen über Psychologie. Leipzig ; Hirzel, 1922.
feeling, faith, perception, personality, unity, multiplicity
Transborder regionalisation in the conditions of globalisation
Globalisation creates favourable conditions for the formation of transborder regions through enhancing communication. This process involves industrial, transport, trade and other enterprises as well as education, culture and research institutions, which develop multiple links. The formation of cross-border regions is facilitated by the regional policy of the European Union, which encourages the development of connections between the transborder regions of different countries including non-EU members, for instance,...
Development of electric road transport: simulation modelling
Electric transport is rapidly gaining popularity across the world. It is an example of technological advancement that has multiple consequences for regional economies, both in terms of the adaptation of production, transport and energy systems and their spatial optimization. The experience of leading economic regions, including countries of the Baltic Sea region, shows that ...
The effect of cross-border fibre-optic transitions on the information and communication connectivity of the Russian cities
The Russian cities are connected by many telecommunication lines. The information flow between any two cities can be sent via multiple routes, including those running through the networks of other countries. Cross-border transitions are created to connect the Russian lines with the international networks. The effect of these transitions on the connectivity of the cities has ...
The CDIO practice in teaching music
... обеспе¬чения инновационного развития экономики : матер. междунар. науч.-практ. конф. / под ред. И. В. Войтова [и др.]. Минск, 2006.
Kostrikova N., Kuklina I., Yafasov A.
CDIO, multiple intelligence theory, modelling in musical pedagogy
Numerical solution of elastic-acoustic problems with the help of grid-characteristic method
... методами // Матем. моделирование. 1990. Т. 2, № 11. C. 10—29.
5. Favorskaya A. V., Petrov I. B., Sannikov A. V., Kvasov I. E. Grid Characteristic Method Using High Order Interpolation on Tetrahedral Hierarchical Meshes with a Multiple Time Step // Mathematical Models and Computer Simulations. 2013. Vol. 5, № 5. P. 409–415.
6. Голубев В. И., Петров И. Б., Хохлов Н. И. Численное моделирование сейсмической активности ...
The category of the psychosomatic in the psychological discourse of the 20th century
... factors of development and understood as a form of soma-tization of affective or psychopathological conditions. The author addresses the theoretical and methodological problems of modern understanding of psycho-somatic disorders associated with the multiplicity of their psychological mod-els, criteria for the presence/absence of organic disorders, and the possibilities of compensation and reverse development. The article also focuses on the psy-chosocial risk factors for pathogenesis of psychosomatic ...
Comparative analysis of students’ collective consciousness in the Russia-EU and Russia-China border regions: mathematical modelling
... consciousness’ and substantiate the criteria for selecting the objects of research. It is the first time in sociology that logistic regression models reflecting the main characteristics of regional consciousness have been built. The article aims to confirm the multiplicity of types of regional consciousness and to demonstrate that in the socially homogeneous group, Russian graduate students, there are still regional differences even in the generally similar assessments of the ongoing social processes.
Personal determinants of somatic reactions in adolescents
... personal traits of adolescents and the development of somatic reactions. The author confirms numerous survey data concerning the association of dysfunctional personal characteristics and the severity of somatic symptoms in the adolescent population. Multiple regression analysis demonstrates that a high degree of somatic reactions are typical of adolescents with emotional instability and a hostile view of the world. The author proves a "buffer" role of social support; partial leveling of ...
Foraging strategies in the pine marten Martes martes: A model
... mixed forest in Belarus // Mammalian Biol. 2010. № 5.P. 401—411.
16. Sinervo B. Optimal Foraging Theory: Constaints and Cognitive Processes.2006. P. 105—130.
17. Swait J., Marley A. A. F. Probabilistic choice (models) as a result of balancing multiple goals // J. of Math. Psychology. 2013. Vol. 57. P. 1—14.
18. Zub K., Szafrańska P. A., Konarzewski M., Speakman J. Effect of energetic constraints on distribution and winter survival of weasel males // J. of Animal Ecology.2010. Vol. 80,...
The image of N. M. Karamzin in Russian poetry
... Moscow, 1975); “A wreath to Karamzin” (“Venok Karamzinu”. Moscow, 1992). These are collections of epigrams and poems by N. Karamzin’s opponents (N. P. Nikolev, D. P. Gorchakov, P. I. Golenischev-Kutuzov, N. M. Shatrov, S. N. Marin) and his multiple idolaters and followers (G. R. Derzhavin, P. A. Vyazemskiy, I. I. Dmitriev, P. I. Shalikov, K. N. Batyushkov, V. A. Zhukovskiy, A. S. Pushkin, V. L. Pushkin, N. M. Yazykov, A. N. Maykov, F. I. Tyutchev). N. Karamzin is depicted in poetry as a ...
Endosurgical treatment of bile-duct stones
The article describes endosurgical treatment of obstructive jaundice caused by large and multiple calculi of the bile ducts. The authors analyse reasons for a decreasing efficiency of the method and offer a more advanced operating technique. The article contains a comparative study of the proposed technique and the traditional endosurgery ...
The hagiographic genre of the life of Alexander (Plutarch’s Comparative biographies)
.... These aspects are reflected in the hagiographic genre. I analyse the similarities and differences of the narrative strategies employed since the narrative (non-diegetic narrator) in the hagiography genre is clearly related to the non-diegetic “multiple” narrator of Plutarch's biography. I argue that the genre of ancient biography with its topos of private life and its entertaining and instructive functions serves as a nutrient substrate for the formation of the genre of bios.
Measuring performance of cultural organizations on the data of the envelopment analysis
... Castro M. F., Rizzo I. Performance measurement of heritage conservation activity in Sicily // International journal of arts management. 2009. Vol. 11, № 2. P. 29—41.
12. Del Barrio M. J., Herrero L. C. Evaluating the efficiency of museums using multiple outputs: evidence from a regional system of museums in Spain // International journal of cultural policy. 2014. Vol. 20, № 2. P. 221—238.
13. Guccio C., Mignosa A., Rizzo I. Are public state libraries efficient? An empirical assessment using ...
On Russian/Nordic Investment Competition in the Baltic States
... to the Baltic markets.
1. Kuznetsov, А. V. 2007, Internacionalizacija rossijskoj jekonomiki [The internationalization of the Russian economy], Moscow, p. 284.
2. Olenchenko, V. A. 2013, Mnozhestvennost' obrazov korporativnoj otvetstvennosti [The multiplicity of images of corporate responsibility], Zeszyty Naukove, no. 1(39), p. 221.
3. Electricity prices components for domestic consumers, Eurostat, available at: http://appsso.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/nui/show.do?dataset=nrg_pc_204_c&lang=en (accessed ...
Russian Civilization: Coordinates of Interpretation in New Reality
... цивилизаций. М., 2008.
17. Федотова В. Г. Модернизация «другой» Европы. М., 1997.
18. Eisenstadt S. N. The civilizational dimension of Modernity // International sociology. 2000. Vol. 16, № 3.
19. Eisenstadt S. N. Multiple Modernities // Daedalus. 2000. № 3.
20. Эйзенштадт Ш. Модерн как цивилизация особого типа // Реферативный журнал. 2003. Сер. 11. № 1.
21. Россия как цивилизация: ...
Suspended Particulate Matter Distribution Along the Northern Coast of the Kaliningrad Peninsula
... filtering seawater through nuclear filters with a 0.45 μm pore diameter, at a pressure of 0.4 mbar. The water samples were taken on a regular grid of stations at standard horizons. The fifteen years (2003‒2017) of regular measurements confirmed a multiple increase in the concentration of suspended matter in the coastal zone and revealed potential zones of sediment supply within the coastal zone.
1. Буканова Т. В., Вазюля С. В., Копелевич О. В. и др. Региональные ...
Application of the gravimetric method in the study of paleoincisions on the territory of the Kaliningrad region
... Berücksichtigung des gesamten norddeutschen Flachlandes // Schriften der physikalisch-ökonomischen Gesellschaft zu Königsberg. Königsberg, 1878. S. 185—257.
12. Jørgensen F., Sandersen P. B. E. Buried and open tunnel valleys in Denmark — erosion beneath multiple ice sheets // Quaternary Science Reviews. 2006. № 25. P. 1339—1363.
13. Jørgensen F., Sandersen P. B. E. Buried valley mapping in Denmark: evaluating mapping method constraints and the importance of data density // Z. dt. Ges. Geowiss. 2009....
The genetic patterns of severe therapeutically resistant asthma as shown by a transcriptomic study: An analysis of gene ontology and KEGG pathways
... Limma: linear models for microarray data // Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Solutions using R and Bioconductor. N. Y., 2005. P. 397—420.
10. Benjamini Y., Hochberg Y. Controlling the false discovery rate: a practical and powerful approach to multiple testing // J. R. Stat Soc B. 1995. № 57. P 289—300.
11. Jakschik B.A., Kuo C.G. Characterization of leukotriene A4 and B4 biosynthesis// Prostaglandins. 1983. № 25(6). P. 767—82.
12. Karimi K., Forsythe P. Natural killer cells in ...
Theoretical analysis of fuzzy logic and Q. E. method in economics
... ssrn.com/abstract=3168087 (дата обращения: 11.02.2019).
5. Challoumis C. Fuzzy Logic Concepts in Economics. URL:
. ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3185732 (дата обращения: 11.02.2019).
6. Challoumis C. Multiple Axiomatics Method Through the Q. E. Methodolog. URL:
(дата обращения: 11.02.2019).
7. Challoumis C. Quantification of Everything (a Methodology for Quantification of Quality Data with Application ...
Pollination as an ecosystem service in agricultural nature management
... and agricul-ture: Cultivating agricultural ecosystems for diverse benefits // Ecological Economics. 2007. No 64. P. 245—252.
19. Portman M. E. Ecosystem services in practice: Challenges to real world im-ple¬mentation of ecosystem services across multiple landscapes — A critical review // Applied Geography. 2013. No 45. P. 185—192.
20. Pautasso M., Dehnen-Schmutz K. Plant health and global change — some im-plications for landscape management // Biol. Rev. 2010. Vol. 85. P. 729—755.
How translations are willed into existence
... Multilingual Matters.
Sengupta, M., 1990. “Translation, Colonialism and Poetics: Rabindranath Tagore in Two Worlds”. Translation, History and Culture. London and New York: Pinter.
Solum, K., 2017. “Translators, editors, publishers, and critics: Multiple translatorship in the public sphere”. Textual and Contextual Voices of Translation. Amsterdam and Philadelphia: John Benjamins. pp. 39—60.
Sperber, D. and Wilson, D., 1995. Relevance: Communication and Cognition. Oxford, UK and Cambridge,...
Matrix Representation of the Kaliningrad Regional Accounts System: Experimental Development and Modelling Prospects
... of the national system
1. Vlasyuk, L. I., Zakharchenko, N. G., Kalashnikov, V. D. 2012, Issledovanie regional'nyh makrojekonomicheskih proporcij i mul'tiplikativnyh jeffektov: Habarovskij kraj [The study of regional macroeconomic proportions and multiplicative effects: Khabarovsk region], Prostranstvennaja jekonomika [Spatial Economics], no. 2, p. 44—66.
2. Voloshenko, K., Kuznetsova, A. 2014, The Balance Model of Regional Development Management in Certain Territorial Conditions: Development ...
Textual, moral and psychological voices of translation
... Translated by O. Pretzel. New York: Picador.
Hermans, T., 1996. The Translator’s Voice in Translated Narrative. Target, 8(1), pp. 23—48.
Hermans, T., 2007. The Conference of the Tongues. Manchester: St. Jerome.
Jansen, H. and Wegener, A., 2013. Multiple Translatorship. In: H. Jansen and A. Wegener, eds. Authorial and Editorial Voices in Translation. Vita Traductiva, 2(1). Montreal: Éditions québécoises de l’œuvre. pp. 1—39.
Johansen, J. D. and Larsen, S. E., 2002. Signs In Use. An ...
The Problem of the Relationship between Apperception, Self-Consciousness and Consciousness in Kant’s Critical Philosophy
... external representations of the subject, the synthetic activity of understanding and our soul. Apperception is the Latin synonym of the concept of Selbstbewußtsein and is aimed at studying the unity of our representations. Because Kant distinguishes multiple kinds of unity, there are different names for apperception. Kant uses the concept of Apperzeption as a synonym of self-consciousness because his concept of consciousness follows the Leibniz-Wolffian tradition.
Allison, H., 1983. Kant’s ...
Influence of hematopoietic growth factors on the activation status and functional activity of human T-lymphocytes
... C. et al. Interleukin-3 cooperates with tumor necrosis factor alpha for the development of human dendritic/Langerhans cells from cord blood CD34+ hematopoietic progenitor cells // Blood. 1996. Vol. B7. P. 2376—2385.
14. Cleveland D. W., Yen T. J. Multiple determinants of eukaryotic mRNA stability // New Biol. 1989. Vol. 1. P. 121—126.
15. Cousins D. J., Staynov D. Z., Lee T. H. Regulation of interleukin-5 and granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor expression // Am J Respir Crit Care ...
Supranational party system of the EU
The article confirms the hypothesis that a multiplicity of parties of the European and national levels forms the party system of the European Union (EU). The authors describe the main characteristics of Europarties and political groups comprised of them as key actors in the European Parliament’s ...
The Role of Political Elites in the Development of Politics of Memory in the Baltic States
The article focuses on multiple cases of the politicization of history by the Baltic political elites. Three states of development of politics of memory in the Baltic States are identified. Problems of political exploitation of the past are scrutinized in the context of political ...
Digital World Communication аnd Translation
... linked to technology. After a brief introduction, the article highlights first the essential informational and communicational foundation of technology development that intertwined with histories of translation technology. The convergence of these multiple histories has led to today’s 24/7 digital infrastructure. It then considers the social and cultural facets of the digital world, presenting research areas in digital studies that can be explored in relation to translation studies. While the ...
Identifying Key Stakeholder Groups for Implementing a Place Branding Policy in Saint Petersburg
... here?»: the relationship between quality of life and place attachment, Journal of Place Management and Development, Vol. 6, no. 2, p. 102—119. DOI:
24. Beckmann, S. C., Zenker, S. 2012, Place Branding: A Multiple Stakeholder Perspective, 41st European Marketing Academy Conference, Lisbon, Portugal, p. 2.
25. Balakrishnan, M. S. 2008, Dubai — A star in the east: A case study in strategic destination branding, Journal of Place Management and Development,...
International research cooperation in the Baltic region: a scientometric analysis
... research, Social Stud. Sci., Vol. 7, p. 139—166.
40. Small, H. G. 1973, Co-citation in the scientific literature: a new measure of the relation ship between two documents, Jour. Amer. Soc. Inform. Sci., Vol. 24, p. 265—269.
41. Small, H. G. 1974, Multiple citation patterns in scientific literature: The circle and bill models, Inform. Storage and Retriev, Vol. 10, p. 393—402.
42. Pislyakov, V., Shukshina, E. 2012, Measuring Excellence in Russia: Highly Cited Papers, Leading Institutions, Patterns ...