Origins and historical background of German federalism
... from the United States and had its own specifics. In this article, the author attempts at illuminating the historical origins of German federalism that developed at the end of the 19th century during the formation of the North German Union and the German Empire in 1871.
Maksimov I. P.
German Empire, Prussia, Federalism, Unitarism, O. von Bismarck
Intellectuals in Multinational Empire: Russians, Germans, Latvians. 19th — beginning of 20th century
Elitist reasons behind the German revolution of November 1918
... Berlin, 1982.
26. White A. Aus meinem Diplomatenleben. Leipzig, 1906.
27. Winzen P. Reichskanzler Bernhard von Bülow. Regensburg, 2013.
28. Ziekursch J. Politische Geschichte des neuen Deutschen Kaiserreiches. Frankfurt a/M, 1925.
Maksimov I. P.
German Empire, Daily Telegraph-Affaire, B. von Bülow, T. von Bethmann-Hollweg
Neo-Kantian and phenomenological axiology in N. N. Alekseev’s philosophy of law
... basis for the development of law and morals in Alekseev’s philosophy. Comparing reality and values makes it possible to see how Alekseev combines the id eas of axiology of Neo-Kanitianism and phenomenology. To narrow the gap between the a priori and empirical in the theory of values proposed by the Southern German school of Neo-Kantianism, Alekseev uses the solutions proposed by M. Scheler’s phenomenological axiology. It is stressed that Alekseev does not adopt either M. Scheler’s personalistic approach or his hierarchy of values. In his mature period,...
Kant on evil in the human nature
... i. e. the sphere of logical bases of ethics, there should be no freedom aimed at evil; such freedom exists only in the real, empirical world. One can assume that the notion of freedom of will as freedom aimed at the good, being a condition for the possibility ... ... razuma (1788) [Critique of Practical Reason (1788)]. In: Kant, I. Sochinenija na russkom i nemeckom jazykah [Works by Russian and German], Moscow, Kami, Moskovskij filosofskij fond, Nauka, 1994—2006. T. 3.3. Kant, I. 1997. Osnovopolozhenija k metafizike ...
Kant’s transcendentalism and concept of the thing in itself
... thing-in-itself (or the ‘negative noumenon) serves as its meaning (Frege’s semiotic triangle).
1. Abela, P. 2002, Kant’s Empirical Realism, Oxford: Clarendon Press.
2. Adams, R. 1997, Things in Themselves, Philosophy and Phenomenological Research,... ... Beck’s Standpunctslehre and the Kantian Thing-initself Debate (The Relation Between a Representation and Its Object) [Studies in German Idealism № 16], Dordrecht: Springer.
40. Prauss, G., 1974, Kant und das Problem der Dinge an sich, Bonn : Bouvier.
Linguistic and cultural focus of specialised technical translation in the steel industry (Russian, English, and German languages)
... regulation and standardization, interference and borrowing from other cultures and issues of accent and dialect in speech communication with non-native speakers. The illustrative and novel nature of the research proceeds from a comparative analysis of the empirical material of three languages: Russian, English, and German. The study relies on observation, analysis, synthesis, generalization, content analysis, as well as the comparative method allow expanding the scope of research on the technology and problems of translating a special text and formulate recommendations ...
I. Kant’s and E. Husserl’s practical philosophy
This article focuses on the problem of reconciling a priori and empirical dimensions of freedom, will, and action as the crucial point for understanding the relationship between theoretical ... ... question.
1. Gulyga, A. V. 1977, Kant [Kant], Moscow, 304 p.
2. Gulyga, A. V. 1986, Nemezkaja klassicheskaja filosophija [German classical philosophy], Moscow, 334 p.
3. Gusejnov, A. A. 2003, Istorija eticheskih uchenij [History of ethical doctrines],...
The concepts of citizenship and estate in Russian history — continuity and / or intermittence
... Return of the Citizen: Recent Work on Citizenship Theory. Ethics, 104, pp. 352—381.
Lohr, E., 2012. Russian Citizenship: From Empire to Soviet Union. Cambridge, MA and London: Harvard University Press.
Lohr, E., 2013. Russian Citizenship Modernization ... ... Minnesota Press, Minneapolis. pp 31—42.
Weil, P., 2008. Jus Soli versus Jus Sanguinis: The False Opposition between French and German Law. In: P. Weil, ed. How to be French? Nationality in Making since 1789. Durham: Duke University Press. pp. 173—193....
On the establishment and early activity of the Soviet consulate in Königsberg (1923—1925)
... the Eastern Fair.
1. Ustav konsul'skij [Consular Charter], 1903, Svod zakonov Rossijskoj imperii [Code of Laws of the Russian Empire], Saint Petersburg, Vol. 11, Part 2, p. 47.
2. Konsuly [Consuls], 1904, Saint Petersburg.
3. Weiner, A. P. 1894, Konsuly ... ... (to searches and arrests in the Soviet trade delegation)], 1924, Vremja [Time], 12 May.
20. Iz germanskoj pechati [From the German press], 1924, Torgovyj bjulleten'. Ezhenedel'nik torgovyh predstavitel'stv SSSR v Central'noj Evrope [Trading newsletter....
I. Kant and J. Jungius: on the development of critical tradition in the 17th century German philosophy
... the limits of our cognition reflective and forbids posing it in the beginning of research.J. Jungius formulated the basis of German methodological tradition through reorienting theory of science towards the search for rational bases of scientific experience ... ... found within reason; only the principles of reason can guarantee the universal and essential nature of both theoretical and empirical knowledge.
1. Лейбниц Г. В. Соч. : в 4 т. М., 1982—1989.
2. Guhrauer G. E. Joachim Jungius und sein ...
Bulow and the "Hottentot bloc" of 1907—1909. Implementation of the "Cohesion Policy"
... Berlin, 1916.
20. Holstein F. v. Die geheimen Papiere Friedrich von Holsteins. Göttingen ; Berlin ; Frankfurt-am-Main, 1956. Bd. 1 ; Göttingen ; Berlin ; Frankfurt-am-Main, 1963. Bd. 4.
21. Barth Th. Freisinn im Block. Berlin, 1908.
Maksimov I. P.
German Empire, political parties, B. von Bülow, elections to the Reichstag.
Affection of Law: Fichte on the Place and Boundaries of Pure Ethics of the Imperative
... Fichte’s diagnosis, a refined interest in preserving and indulging the sensual self and hence the idea of God as the warrantor of empirical happiness / bliss. Accordingly, the “overturn in the state of mind” sought by the Kantian himself implies “the ... ... Cambridge University Press.
Fichte, J. G., 1849. The Way towards the Blessed Life, or The Doctrine of Religion. Translated from the German by W. Smith. London: Chapman.
Fonnesu, L., 1999. Metamorphosen der Freiheit in Fichtes “Sittenlehre”. Fichte-Studien,...
Maimon’s critique of I. Kant’s theory of analytic judge-ments
... with Maimon’s critical reinterpretation of Kant’s theory of analytic judgments. Maimon contributed to the history of the German Idealism primarily through his criticism of Kant’s theoretical philosophy, which largely predetermined some ideas of ... ... Skepticism in Maimon’s Philosophy: Satz der Bestimmbarkeit and the Role of Synthesis // Salomon Maimon: Rational Dogmatist, Empirical Skeptic. Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2003. P. 18—53.
analytic judgments, the determinable, determination, principle ...
On the Role of Gesinnung in Kant’s Ethics and Philosophy of Religion. Part II
... of the will, on the singleness of Gesinnung and its indivisibility into periods, on revolution in Gesinnung as distinct from empirical reform, on the creation of the new human being as distinct from the ancient one as a result of the revolution of Gesinnung,... ... prakticheskogo razuma [Critique of Practical Reason]. In: I. Kant, 1997. Sochineniia na nemetskom i russkom yazyke [Works in German and Russian]. Edited by N. V. Motroshilova and B. Tuschling. Volume 3. Edited by E. Y. Solovyev and A. K. Sudakov. Moscow: ...
The moving boundaries of news translation
... Translation Studies. London: Routledge. pp. 186—189.
Pan, L., 2014.Investigating Institutional Practice in News Translation: An Empirical Study of a Chinese Agency Translating Discourse on China. Perspectives: Studies in Translatology, 22(4), pp. 547—565.... ... Foreignising the Translation Strategies of the Global Agencies. Ph. D. King’s College London.
Schäffner, C., 2005. Bringing a German Voice to English-Speaking Readers: Spiegel International. Language and Intercultural Communication, 5(2), pp. 154—167....
A ‘divided history’: the politics of memory on the territory of the former East Prussia in the light of current discussions
... ["Places of Memory" by Pierre Nora: Whose space? Whose memory?]. In: Imperija i nacija v zerkale istoricheskoj pamjati [Empire and the nation as a mirror of historical memory], Moscow, p. 45—74.
5. Karpenko, А. M. 2011, «Mesto pamjati» v sisteme ... ... Nevsky Russian cultural memory: saint, the governor, the national hero (1263-2000)], Moscow.
13. Demshuk, A. 2012, The lost German East. Forced migration and the politics of memory, 1945—1970, Cambridge.
14. François, E. Schulze, H. 2001, Deutsche ...
The “European identity” of today: a category of political practice or discourse?
....uk/commentisfree/2011/nov/10/jurgen-habermas-europe-post-democratic (дата обращения: 21.03.2012).
8. Karolewski P., V. Kaina V. European identity: theoretical perspectives and empirical insights. URL: http://books.google.ru/books (дата обращения: 20.03.2012).
9. Korniychuk A. Euroscepticism ... ... обращения: 11.02.2012).
10. Madeker E. Turkey — a part of Europe? // The Construction of European Identity in the German Enlargement Debate. URL: http://www.jhubc.it/ecpristanbul/virtualpaperroom/049.pdf (дата обращения: 10.03....
Kant’s transcendentalism as a transcendental paradigm of philo¬so¬phiz¬ing
... “two aspects” interpretation (H. Allison). Whereas classical metaphysics interprets knowledge as a relation between the (empirical) subject and the object, the transcendental metaphysics understands "possible experience”(Erfahrung) as a relation ... ... (1781) [Critique of Pure Reason (first edition)], in Kant, I. Sochinenija na russkom i nemeckom jazykah [Works by Russian and German], Moscow, t. 2. p. 2.6. Katrechko, S. 2012, Kak vozmozhna metafizika: na puti k nauchnoy [transcendental'noy] metafizike ...
The Paradox of Kant’s Transcendental Subject in German Philosophy in the Late Eighteenth Century
... thing-in-itself and sometimes that of a “mere” idea. Finally, Kant’s transcendental subject was sometimes seen as something to be overcome and sometimes as an infinite challenge to understanding.
Azeri, S., 2010. Transcendental Subject vs. Empirical Self: on Kant’s Account of Subjectivity. Filozofia, 65(3), pp. 269-283.
Baumann, Ch., 2017. Kant, Neo-Kantians, and Transcendental Subjectivity. European Journal of Philosophy, 25(3), pp. 595-616.
Beck, J. S., 1793. Erläuternder Auszug aus ...