The professional activity of sailors: Psychological aspects
... деятельности человека в условиях высокого риска возникновения чрезвычайной ситуации // Безопасность жизнедеятельности. 2004. №
psychological culture, psychological safety problems, psychological science, psychological factors of maritime professions, safety of professional activity, emotional well-being, trait anxiety, neuroticism.
Factors of self-actualization of student youth in the context of cross-cultural interaction and the mastering of a macro-mediator language
7. Frick W. B. Conceptual foundation of self-actualization. A contribution to motivation theory // Journal of humanistic psychology. 1982. Vol. 22 (4). P. 32— 52.
8. Geller L. Another look at self-actualization // Journal of humanistic Psychology.... ... semi-structured telephone and face-to-face interviews // Qualitative Research. 2012. Vol. 13 (1). P. 87—106.
11. Lechuga V. M. Exploring culture from a distance: The utility of telephone interviews in qualitative research // International Journal of Qualitative ...
The development of emotional culture in primary school children
The article is devoted to the problem of children’s’ emotional culture. The author analyses the possibility of its formation by means of basic educational disciplines. Special attention is paid to the development of emotional culture by psychological centres of education institutions. This problem is considered through the example of the experiment on emotional culture improvement conducted in one of the schools of Saransk
Children’s subculture as a component of social development of older pre-school children
... мир детей в пространстве мира взрослых. СПб., 1998.
5. Каверин В. А. Два капитана. Калининград, 1982. Т. 1.
сhildren’s subculture, sociocultural experience, psychological culture, communicative component of children’s subculture, children’s folklore
Around the “social pedagogy” of Paul Natorp: Vladimir Dinze in the debates on national upbringing. Part 2
... community], St. Petersburg.
16. Natorp, P. 2006a, Kul’tura naroda i kul’tura lichnosti. Shest’ lektsii [Culture of folk and culture of person. Six lectures] (transl. by M. M. Pubinstein), in: Natorp, P., Izbrannye raboty [Selected works], ed. by V. A.... ... development of person], transl. by A. Palchik. St. Petersburg.
19. Natorp, P. 2006b, Filosofija i psihologija [Philosophy and psychology] (1914), in: Natorp, P. Izbrannye raboty [Selected works], ed. by V. A. Kurennoj. Moscow, p. 25—54.
20. Natorp, P....
Kant in Nikolai Strakhov’s philosophical research (An experience of epistemological orientation)
... works ‘The key feature of thinking’, ‘On time’, ‘On objectives of history of philosophy’, ‘On key concepts of psychology’, his many years’ correspondence with L. N. Tolstoy and A. A. Fet, who expressed keen interest in the works of ... ... examines the conceptual range of interpretations of Kant’s philosophical legacy in the context of the Russian intellectual culture of the 1860—90s. Modern Kant studies just began investigating Strakhov’s oeuvre. One cannot but agree that Strakhov ...
Social Facilitation: the Kaliningrad Region and Russian Mainland Regions
... consequences: International differences in workrelated values, Beverly Hills, CA, Sage Publications.
6. LeFebvre, R., Franke, V. 2013, Culture Matters: Individualism vs. Collectivism in Conflict: Decision-Making, Societies, no. 3, p. 128—146.
7. Newman Dwight ... ... Individualism and Collectivism: Cross-Cultural Perspectives on Self-Ingroup Relationships, Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, Vol. 54, no. 2, p. 323—338.
Toropov P., Samsonova N.
social facilitation, methodology, regional characteristics ...
Secondary vocational training – an important stage in the formation of core competences of a future specialist by means of physical culture
К проблеме периодизации психического развития в детском возрасте // Вопросы психологии. 1971. №
4. С. 6—20.
Yavorskaya A. A.
physical and psychological development of a teenager, conditions of core competence formation at secondary vocational training institutions by means of physical culture, stages of core competence formations, crises of
Legal Consciousness at the Early Stage of Personality Development from the Perspective of Russian Neo-Kantian Philosophy of Pedagogy
... which determined their definitions of legal consciousness in children. Unlike Hessen, who insists that anomie is innate in early childhood, since children of that age are unfamiliar with ethical categories, Rubinstein introduces the concept of “legal psychology,” which contains the germs of legal consciousness.
1. Abramova, L. G., 2008. The Pedagogy of Culture: the Origin of S. Hessen’s Applied Philosophy. Vestnik RGU im. I. Kanta, Pedagogicheskie i psihologicheskie nauki [Immanuel Kant Russian State University’s Vestnik. Ser. Philology, Pedagogy, and Psychology], 4, pp. 24-29. (In Russ.)
The woman as seen by a man in modern Russian chanson
... Каталог статей «1001 статья» : [сайт]. URL: http://www.1001statya.ru/read.php?pid=3522 (дата обращения: 06.05.2013).
Russian chanson, gender, concept, linguistic reconstruction, semantics, text, cultural linguistics, analytical psychology, archetype
The psychological problems of development of professional culture of future lawyers in the context of its increasing quality
This article aims to give a theoretical and methodological, as well as empirical justification of the conceptual framework of formation of professional culture in future lawyers in the context of its increasing quality. The problem of professional culture of a lawyer was analyzed within
the three contexts: theoretical approaches to understanding the nature of professional culture; problem aspects from ...
Federal Repatriation Programme in the Kaliningrad region: an Assessment of Risks and Opportunities
....ru/upload/iblock/241/programma_kaliningrad.pdf (accessed: 16.01.2014).
18. Schedrovitsky, P. G. 2005, V poiskah formy [In search of form], Moscow.
19. Beck, U. 2009, World at Risk. Cambridge.
20. Berry, J. W. 1997, Immigration, Acculturation and Adaptation, Applied psychology: An international review, Vol. 46 (1), p. 5—34.
21. Dean, M. 1999, Governmentality: power and rule in modern society, L.
22. Douglas, M. 1992, Risk and blame: essays in cultural theory, L., N. Y.
23. Luhmann, N. 2005, Risk. A Sociological Theory, New Brunswick; N. J.
24. Lyng, S. 2005, Edgework. The Sociology of Risk-Taking, L.
Yemelyanova L. L., Fidrya E. S.
migration, compatriots, migration programme, social risks,...
The Concept of Soul: A Comparative Study of the Russian and the Armenian Pictures of the World
... slovar’ [Russian-Armenian schools phraseological dictionary]. Erevan.
9. Savina, E. A. and Degtyareva, L. Yu., 2001. Life psychology in russian proverbs and sayings. Chelovek [Human], 5, pp. 33—35.
10. Sepir, E., 1993. Izbrannye trudy po yazykoznaniyu ... ... kul'turology]. Moscow.
11. Stepanov, Yu. S., 2004. Konstanty. Slovar’ russkoi kul’tury [Constants. Dictionary of russian culture]. Moscow.
12. Dal’, V., ed., 1989. Tolkovyi slovar’ Zhivogo Velikorusskogo yazyka [Explanatory dictionary of the Living ...
Daniel Everett and Cultural Linguistics
... dzhunglei [Don’t Sleep — There are snakes! Life and language in the Amazonian jungle]. Moscow.
13. Everett, D., 2008. Don’t Sleep There Are Snakes: Life and Language in the Amazonian Jungle. Vintage Departures.
14. Everett, D., 2013. Language: The Cultural Tool. Profile Books.
15. Hauser, M. D., Yang, C., Berwick, R. C. et al., 2014. The mystery of language evolution. Frontiers in Psychology, 07 May.
16. Humboldt, H. W. von., 1905. Wilhelm von Humboldts Werke. Bd. 4. / ed. by A. Leitzmann. Berlin.
Daniel L. Everett, linguistic cultural studies, linguistic worldview, language as a cultural tool
Embedding imagology in Translation Studies
... distribution of a promoted national or cultural self-image, has now also grown in countries outside of Europe. Future perspectives for findings on image spread through translation are offered through collaboration with existing research in sociology and psychology.
Beller, M. and Leerssen, J. eds., 2007. Imagology: The Cultural Construction and Literary Representation of National Characters — a critical survey. Amsterdam & New York: Rodopi.
Bielsa, E., 2013. Translation and the international circulation of literature. A comparative analysis of the reception of ...
‘Conservative symbolism’ in Erich Fromm’s theory of dreams
... interpreted from this perspective.
1. Купер Дж. Энциклопедия символов. М., 1995.
2. Д. Тресиддер. Словарь символов. М., 1999.
3. Фромм Э. Забытый язык. Ангарск, 1994.
psychology, dream interpretation, symbolism, culture, Freud, Fromm, unconscious, psychoanalysis
Vasilyeva I. Tsvetkova A.
Implications of J. L. Holland’s theory: applicability of RIASEC structure and assessment to English language teachers of the Kaliningrad region
... European Journal of Psychological Assessment. 2002. № 18. P. 85—95.
12. Gati I. The structure of vocational interests // Psychological Bulletin. 1991.№ 109. P. 309—324.
13. Glidden-Tracey C., Greenwood A. K. A validation study of the Spanish Self-Directed ... ... 35. P. 411—418.
22. Lonner W. J., Ibrahim F. A. Appraisal and assessment in cross-cultural counseling// Counseling across cultures. CA, 1996. P. 293—322.
23. Nagy G., Trautwein U., Lüdtke O. The structure of vocational interests in Germany:different ...
The apologia of reason in J. Chr. Gottsched’s classicistic system: On the 250th anniversary of the philosopher’s death
... mirovyie reli [Christianity and world religions]. In: Zhizn i myisli [The life and thought], Moscow.
19. Schrödinger, E. 2000, Razum i materiya [Mind and matter], Izhevsk.
20. Yung, K. G. 2000, Psikhologiya i poeticheskoe tvorchestvo (fragmentyi) [Psychology and Poetry (fragements)], In: Samosoznanie kul'tury i iskusstva XX veka. Zapadnaya Evropa i SShA [Self-awareness of culture and art of the twentieth century. Western Europe and the USA], SPb, pp. 114—130.
21. Yazyik i nauka kontsa 20 veka. 1995, [Language and science of the late 20th century], Moscow, 432 p.
22. Gottsched Ch. Gesammelte Schriften: in 6 Bd. Berlin,...
Time in Sergey Trubetskoy’s and Boris Chicherin’s metaphysical concepts: A discussion on Kant
... and the creative act], Moskow, 2010.
3. Kalinnikov L. A. Kant v russkoy filosofskoy culture [Kant in the Russian philosophical culture]. Kaliningrad, 2005.
4. Mihailov P. B. 2015. Kategorija vremeni v hristianskoj metafizike: Grigoriy Nisskiy i Maksim Ispovednik ... ... Chicherin B. N. 1895. Prostranstvo I vrem′a [Space and time], Voprosy filosofii i psihologii [Questions of Philosophy and Psychology]. no. 26 (1). Moskow, 1895, p. 1—56.
9. Chicherin B. N. 1897. Sush′estvo i metodi idealizma [Genesis and methods ...
Paul Natorp’s social pedagogic theory and it’s relevance to modern russian education
... Natorp proposes to broaden theoretical ground of pedagogy by adding “pure normative sciences” such as logic and aesthetics to psychology and ethics which are already in use. In the center of his pedagogy Natorp places the concept of “will”. It is directly ... ... russkoe: mezhdu teoriej poznaniya i kritikoj kul'tury [Russian and German Neo-Kantianism: between theory of knowledge and critic of culture], Moscow, p. 400—413.
16. Focht, B. A., 2003, Izbrannoe (iz filosofskogo nasledija) [Selected writings (from philosophical ...
Ethnic identity of students as a determinant of their understanding of other cultural groups
... provide a list of actions which may contribute to a positive ethnic identity and adequate social perception of members of other cultures, which can diminish a number of interethnic interaction problems.
1. Брушлинский А. В. Социальная ... ....-метод. пособие. М., 2011.
15. Geisinger K. F. Bogardus Social Distance Scale // Corsini concise encyclopedia of psychology and behavioral science / W. E. Craighead, C. B. Nemeroff (eds.). 3 ed. N. Y., 2004. P. 131—132.
Gurova O., Romanova ...
‘Back to Kant’ or ‘Back to Leibnitz’? A critical view from the history of Russian metaphysical personalism
... Bobrov E. A. 1895. O ponyatii iskusstva. Umozritel'no-psikhologicheskoe issledovanie [About the concept of art. Speculative and psychological research]. Yuriev, 248 p.
9. Gaydenko P. P. 2001. Vladimir Soloviev i filosofiya Serebryanogo veka [Vladimir Solovyov ... ... russkoe: mezhdu teoriey poznaniya i kritikoy kultury [Russian and German Neokantianism: between theory of knowledge and critics of culture] Moscow. p. 66—85.
12. Dlugach T. B. 2002. Problema bytiya v nemetskoy filosofii i sovremennost [Problem of Being in ...
Alchemic symbols as a means of psychoanalytical description in N. Kononov's story «Source of Injury»
... In: S. V. Pakhomov, ed. Filosofiya, religiya i kul'tura stran Vostoka: mater. nauch. konf. [Philosophy, Religion, and Culture of Eastern Countries: Conference Proceedings]. St. Petersburg, 7—10 February 2007. St. Petersburg: Izd-vo S.-Peterb.... ... (in Russ.).
von Franz, M.-L., 2017. Alkhimiya: vvedenie v simvolizm i psikhologiyu [Alchemy: an introduction to symbolism and psychology]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Eliade, M., 1998. Aziatskaya alkhimiya. Sbornik esse [Asian alchemy. Collection of essays]. Moscow ...
Pushkin as a personal myth of the Russian avantgarde
[Accessed 15 January 2020] (in Russ.).
Terentyev, I., 1919. 17 nonsense guns [17 erundovykh orudii]. Tiflis (in Russ.).
Tsvigun, T. V., 2011. “The Art of Mistake” in Russian Avant-Garde. IKBFU's Vestnik. Ser. Philology, pedagogy, and psychology, 8, pp. 155—158 (in Russ.).
Alexander Pushkin, Russian avant-garde, cultural appropriation, cultural myth, literary succession
Tsvigun, Tatyana V., Chernyakov, Aleksey N.
... etiki i psihologii) [Philosophical propaedeutics. (Common introduction in philosophy and basic elements of logic, ethics and psychology)]. Translation from the 3rd edition and preface of B. A. Focht, Moscow.11. Natorp, P., 1911b, Princip otnositel’nosti ... ... Grombah after the 3rd added ed., St. Petersburg.13. Natorp, P., 1912a, Kul’tura naroda i kul’tura lichnosti. Shest’ lekcij [Culture of people and culture of personality. Six lectures]. Translated by M. M. Rubinstein, St. Petersburg.14. Natorp, P., 1912b,...
«Nomen est omen»: the role of names in the novel Parade by Nikolay Kononov
... Adrian (subtext and pretext of the novel “Flaneur” by Nikolay Kononov). IKBFU's Vestnik: Philology, pedagogy, and psychology, 8, pp. 58—63 (in Russ.).
Kononov, N., 2015. PARAD: Roman [PARADE: the novel]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Makhov, A. E., ... ... Moscow (in Russ.).
Huizinga, J., 1997. Homo ludens; Stat'i po istorii kul'tury [Homo ludens; The articles on the history of culture]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Jäckel, D., 2006. Der Herrscher als Löw
N. Kononov, language game, anagrammatic code, semiotic ...
Studies into the history of Russian Neo-Kantianism in Poland
... Czelpanov G. 1907, Ob umie zywotnyh [On the minds of animals] // Voprosy filosofii i psihologii [Problems of Philosophy and Psychology]. № 91, p. 45—75.
20. Augustyn L. 2012, Wartosc bytu. Ontologizm etyczny w filozofii rosyjskiej (Rozwazania wokoł ... ... 2012, Kilka uwag o «Logosie», czyli filozofia kultury jako filozofia pierwsza [Some remarks on „Logos”, or philosophy of culture as first philosophy] // Folia Philosophica [Folia Philosophica]. № 30, p. 285—302.
22. Bild, Abbild und Wahrheit. ...
‘Reaching out’ beyond the text: philosophical notes
[Accessed 28 July 2019] (in Russ.).
Lotman, Yu., 1992. Kul’tura i vzryv [Culture and explosion]. M.; Gnozis (in Russ.).
Lotman, Yu., 1994. Lectures on structural poetics. In: A. Koshelev, ed. Yu. M. ... ... (in Russ.).
Mamardashvili, M., 1997. Psikhologicheskaya topologiya puti (M. Prust ‘V poiskakh utrachennogo vremeni’) [The psychological topology of the way (M. Proust’s ‘The remembrance of things past’)]. St. Petersburg: RKHGI Publishing house ...
The conceptual framework of teaching primary school children conflict resolution in the countries of European Union
rnevale P., Pruitt D.
Negotiation and Mediation // Annual Review of Psychology. 1992. Vol. 43. P. 531—582.
An Answer to Critical Social Problems?
// Journal ... ...
Plan of Action. International Forum on Education for Non-Violence. UNESCO Interregional Project for Culture of Peace and Non-violence in Educational Institutions.URL: http://portal.unesco.org/education/en/ev.php
The essence of the aesthetical education of a child from the perspective of modern psychology
This article analyses the role of aesthetic education in the personality de-velopment of a child. The author emphasizes the importance of aesthetic edu-cation as an imprescriptible part of educational system in the conditions of modern culture. Special attention is given to the methodological problem of understanding the category of the “aesthetic” in the context of practical work on early aesthetic development in modern art education.
1. Братусь Б. С. Нравственная ...
On a new corpus dictionary of dreams
... should contain such necessary elements as a corpus and an index of its symbolic images. The index will help perform the following: easily find certain symbolic dream images, conduct their qualitative analysis, and compare them with symbolical forms of culture. The articles of the proposed dictionary can contain information on other aspects of dreams — cognitive, psychological, gender-related, etc.
1. Артемидор Далдианский. URL: http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C0 %F0 %F2 %E5 %EC%E8 %E4 %EE%F0_%C4 %E0 %EB%E4 %E8 %E0 %ED%F1 %EA%E8 %E9 (дата обращения: 20.02.13).
2. Бидерманн ...
Discursive features of Russian gender-oriented advertisements
.... А. Реклама: новые технологии в России. СПб., 2001.
7. Gilligan C. In a Different Voice: Psychological Theory and Women’s Development. Cambridge, 1982.
8. Goffman E. Gender Advertisements. N. Y., 1976.
9. Harré ... ... Discourse and Communication.Berlin ; N. Y., 1985. P. 126—142.
10. Hasan R. Ways of saying: ways of meaning // The Semiotics of Culture and Language. L., 1984. Vol. 1 : Language as Social Semiotics. P. 105—162.
11. Tillner G. Masculinity and Xenophobia: ...
The Image of Contemporary Russia n Language and Culture: the Thematic Issue of «Russian Review»
... formation of its image in national and intercultural communication. The issue provides a multidimensional coverage of various theoretical and practical aspects of the image-making from the perspective of the theory of communication, linguistics, social psychology, discourse studies, cognitive poetics, linguistics and culture studies.
Galumov, E. A., 2004. Mezhdunarodnyi imidzh sovremennoi Rossii (Politologicheskii analiz) [International image of modern Russia (Political Analysis)]. PhD Thes. Moscow (in Russ.).
Borisenko, I. V., 2008. Natsional'nyi obraz Rossii: ...
The problem of meaning in Social Semiotics: deep semiotics as a conceptual extension of Social Semiotics
... (in Russ.).
Inglehart, R., 2018. Kul'turnaya evolyutsiya. Kak izmenyayutsya chelovecheskie motivatsii i kak eto menyaet mir [Cultural evolution. How human motivation changes and how it changes the world]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Kakabadze, Z. M., 1985. Problema ... ... shkola [Yu. M. Lotman and the Tartus-Moscow Semiotic School]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Leontyev, D. A., 2003. Psikhologiya smysla [Psychology of meaning]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Tul'chinskii, G. L., 1985. In what sense is the theory of meaning possible. In: V. ...
The later works of Boris Porshnev in foreign historiography
... Historical Writing // Developments in Modern Historiography / ed. by H. Kozicki. N. Y., 1993. P. 164—181.
36. Markwick R. D. Rewriting History in Soviet Russia. The Politics of Revisionist Historiography, 1956—1974. Basingstoke, 2001.
37. Markwick R. D. Cultural History under Khrushchev and Brezhnev: From Social Psychology to Mentalités // The Russian Review. 2006. Vol. 65, № 2. Р. 283—301.
38. Mazour A. G. The writing of history on the Soviet Union. Stanford, 1971.
39. Mediger W. Mecklenburg, Rußland und England-Hannover 1706—1721. Ein Beitrag zur ...
Political reconsideration of the Soviet past: attitudes and actions of the Lithuanian elites
... Politics in Central and Eastern Europe. Memory Games, London, Palgrave Macmillan, p. 105—120.
10. Ramonaite, A. 2003, The end of the Left-Right dicourse in Lithuania? Lithuanian Political Science Yearbook 2002, p. 23—45.
11. Smelser, N. J. 2001, Psychological trauma and cultural trauma. In: Jeffrey, C. A., Smelser, N. J. Cultural trauma, California, California University Press.
12. Smith, R. M. 2003, Stories of peoplehood: The politics and morals of political membership, Cambridge, Cambridge University Press.
Kant on evil in the human nature
... beings. First, the article addresses the “predispositions to the good”, which describes a human being as a natural being, cultural being, and a personality. In this connection, different types of reason identified by Kant are stressed and the features ... ... Nravstvennoe uchenie Kanta [Theoretical basis of conscious moral life] In: Voprosy filosofii i psihologii [Problems of Philosophy and Psychology], God pervyj, Kn. 4, S. 65—82.5. Lopatin, L.M. 1890,Teoreticheskie osnovy soznatel'noj nravstvennoj zhizni In: Voprosy ...
The traditions of Russian and European perception of the state frontier in the conditions of transborder regional cooperation
The article focuses on the state frontier in European and Russian political cultures as a major instrument for developing trans-border regional cooperation. The term ‘state frontier’ is defined through ... ... promoting mutually beneficial strategic cooperation in the Baltic Sea region. Historical experience, geopolitical position, national psychology and some other factors shape common perceptions of the state frontier in mass consciousness, which can vary from country ...
Lessing’s Hamburg Dramaturgy in the “codes of hope” discourse of the Enlightenment
... a means in this struggle against dogmatism and feudal absolutism. In this atmosphere, a newconceptual culture emerged. This culture, warmly welcomed by the society, rested on reason, virtue, justice, and tolerance, which reflected the common attitudes ... ... “compassion” and “fear” existentials underlying his theory of catharsis. In Lessing’s system, these “vertically” positioned psychological states prove to be bridges to nature, in which he seeks the truth. It explains his theory of realism in Hamburg ...
Aesthetic sensitivity as a fundamental of the modelling the creative development process in children aged 2-5 years
... of the integrated model for developing creativity in children aged 2—5 years based on the principle of upward spiral dynamics. The role of aesthetic sensitivity as the principal structural compo-nent of the mode is analysed from the perspective of cultural and historical psychology and cognitive science.
1. Александров Ю. И., Александрова Н. Л. Комплементарность культуроспецифичных видов познания // Вестник Моск. ун-та. Сер....
The transformation of ethnic identity in the condition of post-Soviet development of the independent states
This article considers the problem of ethnic identity as a polymodal one and analyses certain social, historical, and psychological aspects of its context. Language is one of the major differentiating features in terms of ethnicity. In some historical ... ... : авто¬реф. дис. … канд. филос. наук. М., 2008.
ethnic identity, language, culture, perception, differentiating feature.
Kant and Solovyov: Convergences and Divergences. Report of the International Conference (Kaliningrad, 15-16 November 2018)
... perception and critique of Kant’s practical philosophy by Solovyov. The speakers also paid attention to historical-philosophical problems as well as to various aspects of Kant and Solovyov’s treatment of ethics, aesthetics, politics, law, religion and culture in general. The review sums up the presentations and discussions.
Vvedensky, A. I., 1901. On Mysticism and Criticism in Solovyov’s Theory of Cognition. Voprosy filosofii i psikhologii [Problems of Philosophy and Psychology], 56(1), pp. 2-35. (In Russ.)
Kornilaev, L. Yu., 2018. Kant and the Problem of Revolution: A Report of the International Conference (Kaliningrad, November 9-10, 2017). Kantian Journal, 37(1), pp. 74-87.
‘Theory of mind’ in explaining verbal and cognitive dysfunctions in autistic children and its experimental test
... Theory of Mind in Normal Development and Autism // Prisme. 2001. № 34. P. 174—183.
5. Chafe W. The pear stories: Cognitive, cultural, and linguistic aspects of narrative production. Norwood, NJ, 1980.
6. Frith U. Autism: Explaining the Enigma. Oxford,... ... Mindreading Oxford, 2003.
8. Pennington B., Ozonoff S. Executive functions and developmental psychopathology // Journal of Child Psychology & Psychiatry. 1996. Vol. 37, is. 1. P. 51—87.
9. Premack D, Woodruff G. Does the chimpanzee have a theory of mind?...
A woman as seen by a man in modern Russian chanson
... by a man. Such original features include a greater number of details in the ‘self-portrait’, orientation towards the male psychological models of perceiving reality, and the use of an image of an ageing woman. Love and at the same time freedom are ... ... (дата обращения: 25.06.2013).
modern Russian chanson, gender, concept, linguistic reconstruction, semantics, text, cultural linguistics
Berestnev G., Yevstafyeva M.
Parallels of psychoanalysis in the intellectual and creative biography of Hugo von Hofmannsthal
... which was equally influenced by science and arts. The creative work of the Austrian poet Hofmannsthal, also a dramatist and a writer, is a good example of this kind of symbiosis. The remaining part of Hofmannsthal’s library, his letters to other cultural influencers (Arthur Schnitzler, Hermann Bahr, Carl Burckhardt, Ernst Chladni) and the memories of him (Rudolf Kassner) refer to Hofmannsthal’s interest in psychology, psychiatry and psychoanalysis, and many of his literary works allude to Sigmund Freud’s findings. The psychograme of the protagonists in his works resemble the types of psyche similar to the ones described by Sigmund Freud. Hofmannsthal’s ...
A Critique of Latvian Integration
... Latvian. A sociolinguistic study. Rīga, 2008.
20. Freud S. Mourning and Melancholia // The Standart Edition of the Complete Psychological works of Sigmund Freud. Vol. 14. L., 1957.
21. Garfinkel H. Studies in Ethnomethodology. Englewood Cliffs, N. Y.... ... dzīves kvalitātes aspekts // Dzīves kvalitāte Latvijā. Rīga, 2006.
46. Tabuns A. Identity, ethnic relations, language and culture // How integrated is Latvian society? Rīga, 2010.
47. Valodas situācija Latvijā: 2004—2010. Rīga, 2011.
48. Valsts ...
Cognitive and speech characteristics of an author of a mnemonic text
... miškas. The term ‘mnemonic discourse’ is introduced as a linguistic phenomenon connecting texts with the general mental and psychological framework of reminiscence and the system of typological signs and similar stylistic features. The interaction between ... ... with the creation of a mnemonic text is described. The author pays attention to the textual representation of the national and cultural components of mnemonic authors’ linguistic pictures of the world as a crucial component of their self-expression – ...
The pedagogical aspect of irrational borrower behaviour
... психология: прошлое, настоящее, будущее. 2016. Вып. 3, ч. 2. С. 68—73.
7. Bachman J. The Psychology of Debt // Credit & Collections World. White Paper. 2001. Apr. URL:
(дата обращения: ... ... borrowers: strategies of personal financial management // Human Relations. 1993. Vol. 46, № 8.
11. Mooij M. Consumer Behavior and Culture: Consequences for Global Marketing and Advertising. SAGE, 2003.
12. Standard & Poor's Ratings Services Global Financial ...
The Youth in Kaliningrad, Gdansk and Klaipeda: Geopolitical Vision of the World, Identity and Images of the Other
... kontekste problemy prigranichij [The category of "identity" in the context of the borderland], Mir psihologii [World of Psychology], no. 1, p.137—151.
14. Sebentsov, A., Zotova, M. 2013, Geography and economy of the Kaliningrad region: limitations ... ... world from large powers: the case of BRIC, Geografia Polonica, no. 2, p. 89—98.
24. Konrad, V., Nicol, H. N. 2011, Border Culture, the Boundary Between Canada and the United States of America, and the Advancement of Borderlands Theory, Geopolitics,...
Critical survey of some cognitive semantic theories in the dynamic semantic context by A. F. Losev
... and dangerous things: what categories reveal about the mind. Chicago, 1987.
19. Langacker R. Faundations of Cognitive Grammar. Stanford, 1987. Vol. 1.
20. Posner R. Pragmatics // Semiotics: a handbook on the sign-theoretic foundations of nature and culture. Berlin ; N. Y., 1997. Bd. 1. S. 219—246.
21. Roch E. Natural categories // Cognitive psychology. 1973. Vol. 7. P. 328—350.
22. Wierzbicka A. Prototypes saves: on the uses and abuses of the notion of prototype in linguistics and related fields // Meaning and prototypes: studies in linguistic categorization. N. Y., 1990. P. 347—367....