The science of love and a classical university: Nikolay Kononov’s short story ‘Anastasia’s Amnesia
Based on N. Kononov’s short story ‘Anastasia's Amnesia’ (1999), this article considers the isomorphism between the conceptual field of ‘university’ and the core of the author’s conceptual system. The language game with the names of disciplines — philology, physics, medicine — reduces them to a science of love with a focus on the concepts of ‘ego’ and ‘body’. The article explores the role of intertextual references to A. S. ...
Consequences and Design in General and Transcendental Logic
... consequences equipped with ontologically grounded transcendental limitations, but rather as the logic of design. The logic of design has the benefit of enriching traditional logical tools with a series of notions borrowed primarily from computer programming. A conceptual system designer sets out feasibility requirements and defines a system’s functions that make it possible to achieve the desired outcome using available resources. Kant’s project forbids a dogmatic appeal to the transcendental relations and eternal ...
The development of conceptual framework of zoning as a tool of reducing regional disparities
Thus article is devoted to the conceptual framework of district division as a tool of reducing regional disparities. The author emphasizes the importance of ... ... 11, № 2.
Smirnova L. V.
regional development, identification of development priorities, analogy, mechanical system, regional
The technology of students’ knowledge correction on the basis of pedagogical diagnostics
... content, diagnostic, and procedural components of the technology. An important element of the diagnostic component is correcting diagnostics, which does not have a control function. It is shown that that the technology has the following new features: systemic nature, complexity, conceptuality, developing character, strucuredness, hierarchy, logicality, variability and flexibility, procedurality, manageability, instrumentality, diagnosability, predictability.
1. Артищева Е. К. О структуре психолого-педагогической ...
Some aspects of time verbalisation in the English and Russian languages
... ; Philadelphia, 1999. P. 107—127.
37. Traugott E. C. Spatial expressions of tense and temporal sequencing: a contribution to the study of semantic fields // Semiotica. 1975. 15: 3. P. 207—230.
Konnova M. N.
time, language, grammar, lexicon, conceptual system, axiology.
Russia’s Coastal Zone as a Social and Geographic Phenomenon: Conceptualisation and Delimitation
... coastal zones], Vestnik MGU, Ser. Geografiya [Bulletin Moscow State University, Ser. Geography], no. 1, p. 36—41.
37. Topchiev, A. G., Polosa, A. I. 1987, Primorskie khozyaystvennye kompleksy: ponyatiyno-kontseptual'nyy analiz [Maritimes economic systems: concepts and conceptual analysis]. In: Primorskie regiony: geograficheskie i sotsial'no-ekonomicheskie problem, Vladivostok, p. 42—50.
38. Baklanov, P. Ya., Romanov, M. T. 2010, Geopoliticheskie faktory razvitiya transgranichnykh regionov [Geopolitical factors ...
National conceptual picture of the world and the political nation
... national mentality by intercultural communication. All these phenomena and processes are examined from the point of view of a system of synergies. The author identifies the bifurcation points in the history of national states, which determine their development.... ... психогерменевтические процессы. М., 2003.
synergy, cultural consciousness, mentality, national conceptual picture of the world, intercultural communication, political nation, cultural constants
Zusman V.G, Kernoze Z.
The programme approach to the improvement of the physical culture and sports system in the Kaliningrad region
This article focuses on the conceptual bases of the programme for physical culture and sports development in the exclave region of Russia. The author analyses the system of public administration in this field and puts forward proposals to improve the legal framework of its development.
Pelmenyov V. K.
regional development programme, state support, physical culture, material resources
Commodity flow model for an exclave region: Rent-seeking in the ‘transitional period’ of the special economic zone
... The authors predict structural imbalances in the exclave economy at the microlevel, in particular, the article analyses the conceptual model of rent extraction in the SEZ transitional period. The CFMER can be used for forecasting the development of exclave’s ... ... Interregional Trade Flows, Journal of Regional Science, no. 21(1), p. 65—78.
5. Hewings, G. 1983, Design of Appropriate Accounting Systems for Regional Development In Developing Countries, Papers of the Regional Science Association, no. 51(1), p. 179—195....
Euroregions as a factor of successful international integration in modern conditions
... provisions set forth in the article contribute to an improvement of the scientific understanding of political regionalistics and take the current understanding of the international system to the level of cross-border relations and institutions creating a system of interrelated elements of macro-regional and national building. The results can be applied in the development of a conceptual and legal framework for the construction of cross-border political formations in the Post-Soviet space, especially, within the Eurasian Economic Community, which coined the concept of «eurasiaregion».
1. Mezhevich:Vstrecha Sarkozi i Merkel' ...
Cross-border Specialization of Interregional Interaction: Applying New Assessment Methods
... assessment of the role of cross-border cooperation in the system of interregional interaction between border regions. We present a system of indices to describe cross-border specialization of interregional interaction in certain fields, namely investment, international ... ... Alaev, E. B. 1983, Social'no-jekonomicheskaja geografija. Ponjatijno-terminologicheskij slovar' [Social and economic geography. Conceptual and terminological dictionary], Moscow.
2. Granberg, A. G. 2000, Osnovy regional'noj jekonomiki [Principles of Regional ...
Kant in Nikolai Strakhov’s philosophical research (An experience of epistemological orientation)
... It strives to grasp the meanings not in the framework of historical continuity as a creation of the ‘forefather of ensuing systems’, but as part of the open whole of Kant’s philosophy filled with the ‘questions without answers, doubts without ... ... fundamentally non-solitary, reciprocal; it suggests formal logical and con¬tent-related clarity, metaphysical cautiousness, and conceptual pluralism.
1. Baluev, B. P. 2001. Spori o sud’bah Rossii. N. Ja. Danilevsky i ego kniga “Rossija i Ev-ropa”[The ...
Territorial-political and regional geopolitical systems: correlation of concepts
... subsystem of regional geopolitical system. The research results can be applied in the study of geopolitical regions and geopolitical systems. The article develops a methodology for regional geopolitical and political geographical studies. The author wishes to ... ... Alaev, E. B. 1983, Socialno-ekonomicheskaja geografija: Ponjatijno-terminologicheskij slovar [Social and economic geography: the conceptual vocabulary], Мoscow, Mysl.
2. Bagrov, N. V. 2001. Objekt, predmet, bazovye kategorii regionalnogo geopoliticheskogo ...
The philosophy of the text as texts of philosophy
The conceptualization of the philosophy of the text requires a preliminary idea about the ways of the textual presentation of philosophy ... ... existence of philosophizing. From such perspectives, philosophy appears not so much a single, monolithic, and strictly ordered system as a ‘system of systems’ that are interrelated, interconnected, and reminiscent of Ludwig Wittgenstein's ‘family ...
The aderoid factors in the development of the Kaliningrad region
... development and are subject to an independent study. The analysis of aderoid factors makes it possible to create a management system that would
change the sign of the factor from minus to plus or vice versa and block the model regression process.
1. ... ... E. B. 1983, Social'no-ekonomicheskaja geografija: ponjatijno-terminologicheskij slovar' [Social and economic geography: the conceptual and terminological dictionary], Moscow.
2. Fedorov, G. М. 2008, Social'no-jekonomicheskoe razvitie Kaliningradskoj
The strongholds of Russian coastal borderlands: economic dynamics amid geopolitical turbulence
In the 21st century, the World Ocean is becoming a key factor in global socio-economic dynamics and a geoeconomic and geopolitical priority of many countries. The Russian Federation, whose economy, infrastructure, and settlement system have been gravitating towards the sea since the late 1990s, is no exception. This article aims to identify and provide a conceptual framework for the phenomenon of Russia’s coastal borderlands and their constituent ‘strongholds’. It also explores the factors and features of the economic dynamics of the coastal borderlands amid the post-2014 geopolitical turbulence....
The Anglo-Saxon traditions in the educational system: educa-tion as a commercial enterprise
... Cambridge (MA) ; L., 1982.
12. Improving Measurement of productivity in Higher Education: Panel on Higher Education Productivity, Conceptual Framework and Data Needs. National Research Council (U. S.) / T. A. Sullivan, Ch. Mackie, W. F. Massy, and E. Sinha ... ... Lucas C. J. American Higher Education. A History. N. Y., 2006.
14. Ravitch D. The Death and Life of the Great American School System. How Testing and Choice are Undermining Education. N. Y., 2010.
15. Smith M. And Madly Teach : A Layman Looks at Public ...
Structural and Functional Characteristics of the Spatial Development of Rural and Urban Areas in the Northwestern Economic District
... systems and strengthening organisational and economic ties between urban and rural areas. The author issues a number of recommendations for overcoming the spatial differentiation and ensuring a balanced development of district population distribution systems.
1. Alaev, E. B. 1983, Social'no-jekonomicheskaja geografija. Ponjatijno-terminologicheskij slovar' [Socio-economic geography. Conceptual and terminological dictionary], Moscow.
2. Baza dannyh pokazatelej municipal'nyh obrazovanij [Database performance municipalities], available at: http://www.gks.ru/dbscripts/munst/munst.htm (accessed 24.01.2014).
3. Gosudarstvennyj komitet ...
The formation of a risk management system for projects in the field of aquaculture innovative development in the Kaliningrad region: a case study
... region” focusing on the classification of aquaculture risks in relation to innovative development projects, which expands the conceptual framework of risk management in view of the specific risks relating to economic development projects in the field of ... ... activities of parent project organizations. The authors develop the concept and principal scheme of the formation of risk management system for innovative development projects in aquaculture.
1. Voropaeva, V. I. (ed.), 2001, Upravlenie proektami: Osnovy professional'nyh ...
Clusters in the institutional perspective: on the theory and methodology of local socioeconomic development
... Transactions, technology and knowledge spillovers, Research Policy, Vol. 35 (7), p. 1018―1036.
27. Lagendijk, A. 2003, Towards Conceptual Quality in Regional Studies: The Need for Subtle Critique — A Response to Markusen, Regional Studies, Vol. 37 (6—7),... ... 293―313.
31. Martin, P., Mayer, T., Mayneris, F. 2011, Public support to clusters: a firm level study of French «Local Productive Systems», Regional Science and Urban Economics, no. 41, p. 108—123.
32. Martin, R., Sunley, P. 2003, Deconstructing clusters: ...
The problem of meaning in Social Semiotics: deep semiotics as a conceptual extension of Social Semiotics
Semiotic systems are closely associated with social practices, within which the former record, store, and disseminate social experience. These systems affect the human consciousness to change the semantic picture of the world, behaviour, and the way one perceives ...
Geopolitical turbulence and its economic and geographical projections: the case of Russia’s western border regions
... western border regions to geopolitical turbulence. Special attention is paid to the typology of border regions, which is built taking into account the impact of geopolitical turbulence and compensatory measures of state support on regional socio-economic systems. The study offers a general conceptual vision of geopolitical turbulence as a permanent (poorly predictable and only partially regulated) series of changes in the global political order as a whole and in the position of a particular country and its spatial units — regions and ...
Freud’s cognitive and linguistic insights in the theory of dream interpretation
... as metaphor, metonymy, symbolisation, paronymy, homonymy, language game, and associative networks for Freud’s theory. Moreover, polysemy, initial context conditions, and the transfer of content from one coding into another — from the iconic image system into the symbolic conceptual one — also play an important role in dream interpretation. It is concluded that Freud anticipated key theoretical principles of modern cognitive linguistics.
1. Аверинцев С. С. Вода // Мифы народов мира. М....
The concept of “network” in the system of basic concepts of regional economic geography
... comprises the framework of a region as a complex socioeconomic territorial system. The author examines economic networks as organic systems characterised by resistance to external effects and comprised of interconnected economic agents from one or several related ... .... Alaev, E. B. 1983, Social'no-jekonomicheskaja geografija: ponjatijno-terminologicheskij slovar' [Socio-economic geography: conceptual and terminological dictionary], Moscow, 350 p.
2. Baklanov, P. Ya. 2009, Territorial'naja struktura hozjajstva i jekonomicheskoe ...
On the Semiotic Model of Image
... N.Y, Cornell University Press.
Iversen, N. M., Kleppe, I. A., Stensaker, I. G., 1998. Country Image in Marketing Strategies: Conceptual Issues and an Empirical Asian Illustration. AP. Asia Pacific Advances in Consumer Research, 3, pp. 197—203.
Leerssen,... ... pp. 1—59.
Monticelli, D., 2016. Critique of ideology or/and analysis of culture? Barthes and Lotman on secondary semiotic systems. Sign Systems Studies, 44 (3). pp. 432—451.
Peirce, C. S., 1934. Collected papers of Charles Sanders Peirce: Vol. V....
From ekphrasis to autobiography (Nikolay Kononov’s story “Svetotomia”)
... Рождение и особенности культа Афродиты. URL:
. globalfolio.net/monsalvat/kittim/012aphrodite/afro4.htm (дата обращения: 05.04.2018).
Dmitrovskaya M. A., Ivanova E. T.
Nikolay Kononov, “Svetotomia”, conceptual system, ekphrasis, painting, photography, language game, multilingual code, biography, autobiography
Transboundary Clusters in the Coastal Zones of the European Part of Russia: Inventory, Typology, Factors, and Prospects
10. Lofgren, O. 2008, Regionauts: The transformation of cross-border regions in Scandinavia, European Urban and Regional Studies, no. 15, p. 195—209.
11. Lundquist, K.-J., Trippl, M. 2011, Distance, Proximity and Types of Crossborder Innovation Systems: A Conceptual Analysis, Regional Studies, no. 1, p. 11.
12. Broek, J., Smulders, H. 2013, The evolution of a Cross-Border Regional Innovcational System: An Institutional Perspective, Conference paper RSA European Comference, Tampere.
13. McDonald, F., Tsagdis,...
“Virtual council”. Part 1: Models of the heterogeneous model field
Hybrid intellectual systems: virtual councils, which basic elements is heterogeneous model field, described in terms of axiomatic theory of role conceptual models are created.
1. Нургазизова А. К. Происхождение, развитие и современная трактовка понятий «коморбидность» и «полиморбидность» // Казанский ...
Factors of self-actualization of student youth in the context of cross-cultural interaction and the mastering of a macro-mediator language
... well-being around the world // Journal of personality and social psychology. 2011. Vol. 101 (2). P. 354—365.
7. Frick W. B. Conceptual foundation of self-actualization. A contribution to motivation theory // Journal of humanistic psychology. 1982. ... ... psychology. 2015. Vol. 45. P. 426—440.
16. Schultze U., Avital M. Designing interviews to generate rich data for information systems research // Information and Organization. 2011. Vol. 21 (1). P. 1—16.
17. Thagard P., Wood J. V. Eighty phenomena about ...
The synergy effect of economic metaphor in the interdiscursive space
... metaphors. A cluster model of metaphor synergy is built on the basis of intertextual metaphor, which creates a powerful field of conceptual tension. It is shown that the economic metaphor acts as an instrument of sense production in the interdiscursive space.... ... of semantic ambiguity. The analysis brings to light the interaction of various vehicles of sense which cannot be deduced from systemic semantics and belong to the sphere of discursive semantics. The intricate cluster chain contains units that not only ...
Innovation centres as growth points for smaller towns and rural areas
... (accessed 16 April 2012).
12. Serkov, A. F. 2010, Konceptual'nye podhody k prognozirovaniju razvitija sel'skogo hozjajstva [Conceptual approaches to forecasting the development of agriculture], APK: jekonomika, upravlenie [Agro-industrial complex: economics,... ... Skripov, V. «Silikonovaja dolina» po-Litovski [«Silicon Valley» in Lithuanian], Expert, available at: http://www.realprice.ru/SYSTEM/ART_PAGE/iddh.htm (accessed 06 April 2012).
14. Shilov, S. E. 2008, Jelektronnyj institucionalizm — strategija innovacionnogo ...
The Emergence of Onto-Gnoseology among Russian Intuitivists as Criticism of Neo-Kantianism
... striving to combine gnoseological and ontological descriptions of categories. The key difference is the way an onto-gnoseological system as a whole is justified. In revealing the contradictions in Lossky’s conception, I proceed from the critical remarks ... ..., 1995. Obekt znaniya: ob osnovakh i predelakh otvlechennogo znaniya [The Object of Knowledge: Principles and Limitations of Conceptual Knowledge]. Saint Petersburg: Nauka. (In Rus.)
Kolerov, M. A., 2020. Sergey Askoldov’s Reviews concerning Kant and ...
The theoretical framework a teacher’s cross-cultural compe-tence: International practice
... is devoted to the important theoretical issues of cross-cultural competence. Particular attention is paid to the UK education system as one of the oldest structures in the world. Based on an analysis of a teacher’s cross-cultural experience at Durham ... ... C. S. Intercultural communication. N. Y.: Wadsworth Publishing Company. 1997. P. 379—392.
17. Spitzberg B. H., Changnon G. Conceptualizing Intercultural Competence. In: Deardorff, D. K. (Eds.) The SAGE handbook of intercultural competence. Thousand ...
‘Genuine criticism’: An unknown reception of Kant’s philosophy in early works of Schopenhauer
... continuation of Kant’s philosophy, the central objective being the construction of metaphysics of a science responsible for the conceptual grasping associated with cognizing the divine and supersensible. Schopenhauer called such science ‘genuine criticism’ ... ... ‘better consciousness’. Fourthly, Schopenhauer’s alteration of Kant’s epistemology related to the need to com lete the system of ‘genuine criticism’, since the inclusion of a ‘better consciousness’ into a priori cognitive faculties justified ...
Network Transformations in Economy
... advisory board for enterprise, science, technology and innovation, 2004.
19. Freeman L. C. Centrality in Social Networks: Conceptual Clarification //Social Networks. 1979. № 1. P. 215—39.
20. Gefferi G. The organization of buyer-driven global ... ... conditions and social mechanisms // Academy of Management Review.1997. № 22 (4). P. 911—45.
36. Katz M. L., Shapiro C. Systems competition and network effects // Journal of Economic Perspectives. 1994. № 8. P. 93—115.
37. Knoke D., Kuklinski ...
A literary image as a cognitive phenomenon
... Linguistics / еd. by D. Geeraerts, H. Cuyckens. Oxford, 2007. P. 351—378.
14. Fauconnier G., Turner M. The way we think: Conceptual blending and the mind’s hidden complexities. N. Y., 2002.
15. Grady J. Metaphor // The Oxford Handbook of Cognitive ... ... culture, and complexity / ed. by A. Richardson, E. Spolsky. N. Y., 2004. P. 1—29.
19. Smith G. Film structure and the emotion system. Cambridge, 2003.
20. Stockwell P. Cognitive Poetics. An Introduction. L. ; N. Y., 2002.
21. Turner M. Reading minds: The ...
Communication of Covid-19 consequences in the Baltic States inforsphere
... Stepanova, V. V., Sivobrova, I. A., Nikolaev, A. V. 2014, Risk Factors Assessment Model in the Regional Operational Management System, GISAP: Economics, Jurisprudence and Management, no. 7. doi:
4. Hanski,... ....com/view/journals/quageo/38/4/article-p5.xml
6. Zabotkina V. I., Pozdnyakova E. M. 2020, Cognitive modeling of a conceptual domain sociocultural threats, Kognitivnye issledovaniya yazyka [Cognitive studies of language], no. 40, p. 51—65 ...
The Philosophy of Vasily Sesemann and Marburg Neo-Kantianism
... problems ‘ensuring’ eternal and continuous progress of objective cognition. According to Sesemann, the opposite of a rational, conceptual, mediated element of cognition is an irrational, non-mediated component. The irrational factor of knowledge is the ... ... racionalnogo i irracionalnogo v filosofskoj sistiemie V. E. Sezemana [The problem of rational and irrational in the philosophical system of V. E. Se¬semann] // Х Kantovskije chtenija. Klassicheskij razum i wyzowy sovremiennoj civilizacji. Matierialy miezdunarodnoj ...
Intergenerational transmission of poverty: a challenge for Poland
This article argues that urban poverty pockets emerged in Poland in the course of the system transformation towards capitalism. The main poverty drivers were the three overlapping processes: de-industrialization,... ... poverty enclaves. The author arrives at the conclusion that poverty enclaves in Łódź resemble neighbourhoods of relegation as conceptualized by Loic Wacquant.
1. Bunio-Mroczek, P., Warzywoda-Kruszyńska, W. 2010, Wczesne rodzicielstwo jako zagrożenie ...
The Policy of Regional Convergence in Russia-Belarus integration: Prospects for Development
... available at:
shchaya-sreda/vneshnyaya-torgovlya_2/operativnye-dannye_5/eksport-imports-otdelnymi-stranami/ (accessed 13.09.2016).
2. Lyukevich, I. N. 2011, World monetary system as a set of currency regions, Mezhdunarodnaya `ekonomika, no. 10, p. 67—81. (In Russ.)
3. Krasavina, L. N. 2014, Conceptual approaches to the problem of modernization of the international currency, credit, financial relations of Russia through the lens of modern world calls, Den'gi i kredit, no.10, p. 45—52. (In Russ.)
4. Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic ...
The concept of WILL in the semantics of deontic modality
The article is a result of the theoretical interpretation of the conceptual component of Will in the semantics of deontic modality expressing the attitude to one's own or other people’s actions ... ... determines the potential and voluntary nature of deontics. These semantic characteristics are to be taken into account for a systemic description of the concept of Will. Volitional orientation in the semantics of deontic modality creates the basis for ...
Translation of new sociological terminology: challenges and solutions
... This study aims to analyse modern English sociological terms and translated borrowings in Russian, to explore their form and conceptual content in two languages, the degree of their conventionality in the scientific thesaurus of multilingual sociological ... ..., 1999. Terminology: theory, methods, and applications. Amsterdam ; Philadelphia.
Chernetskii, Yu., 2015. Development of the system of basic sociological concepts in the late XX — early XXI centuries. Sotsiologiya: teoriya, metody, marketing [Sociology: ...
The coastalisation of population in today’s Russia: A sociogeographical explication
... sociogeographers scientists)], Moscow, 336 p. (In Russ.)
29. Druzhinin, A. G. 2014, Metropolitan and metropolization in modern Russia: conceptual approaches to political and geographical context, Izvestiya RAS. Seriya Geograficheskaya, no. 1, p. 19—27. (In Russ.... ... (In Russ.)
35. Druzhinin, A. G., Lachininskiy, S. S., Krasnov, A. I., Sorokin, I. S. 2016, The polarization of the settlement system in the coastal zone of the Leningrad region in 1989—2015, Izvestiya vuzov. Severo-Kavkazskiy region. Estestvennye nauki,...
Forms of International Cooperation in Environmental Education: the Experience of Saint Petersburg State University
... Rossijskaya gazeta, no. 271, 01.12. 2010. (In Russ.)
2. Alekseev, S. V., Aleksandrova, N. M., Andreeva, N. D., Arapov, P. P., Movchan, V. N. etc. 1998, Konceptual'nye podhody k razvitiyu Municipal'noj sistemy nepreryvnogo obrazovaniya v Sankt-Peterburge [Conceptual approaches to the development of the municipal system of continuous education in St. Petersburg], St. Petersburg, Krismas+, 150 p. (In Russ.)
3. Animica, E. G., Sharygin, M. D. 2007, Higher education — the strategic capital of Russia, Vestnik Permskogo universiteta, no. 6, p. 46—54. (In Russ.)
The concept of body and the problem of demarcation in new European metaphysics: from Descartes to Kant
... from metaphysics are among the key characteristics of the early modern period. This separation faces a particular problem with conceptualization of body, which, while being a physical body, is closely bound up with spirit. Different ways of explaining ... ... Tetens, Kant and Discussion on Metaphysics in Germany of the second half of the 18th century. M., 2008.
26. Leibniz G. W. A New System of the Nature and Communication of Substances, and of the Union of the Soul and Body // G. W. Leibniz: Philosophical Essays ...
Interorganisational networking as the principal form of technological, innovative and research cooperation between Russia and the European Union in the Baltic region
... i razvitija nacional'noj innovacionnoj sistemy [Spatial aspects of the formation and development of the national innovation system], Innovacii [Innovations], no. 11 (157), p. 24—34.
8. Voloshenko, K.Yu. 2012, The methodological bases of comparative ... ... konceptual'no—strategicheskie osnovanija [State Policy of the Russian Federation in the field of international scientific and technological cooperation: conceptual — strategic base], Politika i obshhestvo [Politics and Society], no. 9, p. 4—22.
32. Bradach, J. L., Eccles, R....
Russian Socio-Economic Geography: Status, Challenges, Perspectives
... issledovanija [Regional studies], no. 1, p. 63—70.
14. Nosonov, А. М. 2012, Konceptual'nye osnovy ciklicheskogo razvitija [Conceptual framework of cyclical development], Pskovskij regionologicheskij zhurnal [Pskov regionologichesky Journal], no. 14.... ... v subbotu [Monday begins on Saturday], Moscow.
21. Sukhorukov, V. D. 2000, Teorija geoprostranstvennyh sistem [Geospatial Systems Theory], Smolensk, 192 p.
22. Tarhov, S. А. 2013, Social'no-jekonomicheskaja geografija: ejo sushhnost', predmet izuchenija ...
Federal Repatriation Programme in the Kaliningrad region: an Assessment of Risks and Opportunities
... the way to another modernity], Moscow.
3. Rybakovsky, L. L. (ed.), 2003, Demograficheskij ponjatijnyj slovar' [Demographic conceptual dictionary], Moscow.
4. Emelyanova, L. L., Karas, I. S. 2009, Skladyvajushhiesja strategii social'nopsihologicheskoj ... ... of compatriots living abroad: Order Ministry of Regional Development of Russia from 01.02.2013 № 33], 2013, Legal reference system "Consultant Plus", available at: www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_142227 (accessed: 16.03.2014).
Transzendentalphilosophie als kritische Bestimmung des Standpunkts. Eine wissenschaftstheoretische Annäherung
... as the ideas and principles of reason build transcendental elements to conceive transcendental philosophy as a philosophical system. Accordingly, in addition to the “Transcendental Analytic”, Kant develops in the “Transcendental Dialectic” an ... ... Interpretation and Defence, Revised edition. New Haven & London: Yale University Press.
Anderson, R. L., 2015. The Poverty of Conceptual Truth. Kant’s Analytic/Synthetic Distinction and the Limits of Metaphysics. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
Conceptualisation of transfer and translation in modern linguistics
... transfer v sisteme russko-nemetskikh literaturnykh vzaimodeistvii kontsa XVIII — pervoi treti XX veka [Cultural transfer in the system of Russian- German literary interactions of the end of the XVIII century — the first third of the XX century]. Moscow.... ... Translation Theory Today: A Call for Transfer Theory. Poetics Today, 2(4), pp. 1—7.<br>
41. Fauconnier, G., Turner, M., 1994. Conceptual Projection and Middle Spaces. Report 9401. San Diego La Jolla, California.<br>
42. Fontaine, A., Goubet, J.-F....