The formation of a risk management system for projects in the field of aquaculture innovative development in the Kaliningrad region: a case study
This article sets out to develop the concept and the principal scheme of the formation of a risk management system for innovative economic development projects in the field of aquaculture. The research carried out by the authors helps identify the main problems and characteristics of risk management projects for the development of aquaculture in presentday Russia. The authors outline the status and features of aquaculture development projects in the North-western federal district and the Kaliningrad region. The article formulates and justifies the concept of “risk management projects in innovative development of aquaculture in the region” focusing on the classification of aquaculture risks in relation to innovative development projects, which expands the conceptual framework of risk management in view of the specific risks relating to economic development projects in the field of aquaculture. The authors characterize modern methods and approaches to risk management projects and organizations in the context of their application in the framework of aquaculture development projects and offer mechanisms for risk management of aquaculture development projects, which make it possible to include risk management activity in the general context of activities of parent project organizations. The authors develop the concept and principal scheme of the formation of risk management system for innovative development projects in aquaculture.
1. Voropaeva, V. I. (ed.), 2001, Upravlenie proektami: Osnovy professional'nyh znanij, nacional'nye trebovanija k kompetencii specialistov [Project management:
the Basics of professional knowledge, National requirements for the competence of experts], Moscow, Izd-vo Consulting Agency CUBS Groups — Cooperation-Business-Service».
2. Krayniy, A. A. 2011, Akvakul'tura nuzhdaetsja v podderzhke [Aquaculture needs the support], Rybnoe hozjajstvo [Journal of the fish farm], no. 2, p. 4—6.
3. Kosov, V. V., Livshits, V. N., Shakhnazarov, A. G. and all, 2000, Metodicheskie rekomendacii po ocenke jeffektivnosti investicionnyh proektov [Methodical recommendations
on evaluation of investment projects efficiency], Moscow, Jekonomika, 421 p.
4. Mccarthy M. P., Flynn T. P., 2005, Risk: upravlenie riskom na urovne topmenedzherov i sovetov direktorov [Risk: risk management at the level of topmanagers and boards of directors], Moscow, Alpina Business Books.
5. Medynsky, V. G., Skamay, L. G. 2002, Innovacionnoe predprinimatel'stvo [Innovative entrepreneurship], Moscow, UNITY-DANA.
6. Mihelis, T. P., Ermakova, N. A., Petrenko, L. A., Shumilina, A. K., Ernandes, S. A., Fedorov, V. S., Frank, O. E., Dmitrieva, T. D., 2002, Jekonomicheskie i biotehnicheskie
aspekty iskusstvennogo vosproizvodstva cennyh vidov ryb v Rossijskoj Federacii, Economic and biological aspects of artificial reproduction of valuable fish species in the Russian Federation, Rybnoe hozjajstvo, Ser. Vosproizvodstvo i pastbiwnoe
vyrawivanie gidrobiontov: Obzornaja informacija [Fisheries sector-in., Ser.Reproduction and pasture cultivation of hydrobionts: Overview], Vol. 1.
7. Razu, M. L. (ed.), 2006, Upravlenie proektom. Osnovy proektnogo upravlenija [Management of the project. The basics of project management], Moscow, KNORUS.
8. Tsipes, G. L. 2008, Korporativnaja sistema upravlenija proektami: integracionnyj podhod [Corporate system of project management: the integration approach], SOVNET, available at: http://www.sovnet.ru/bookstore/publications/465/ (accessed 12 January 2012).