Knowledge Management and the Increase of SME Competitiveness: a Case Study
.... Actions to Overcome Knowledge Transfer Barriers in MNCs //Ibid. 2007. Vol. 11, № 1.
20. Beveren V. J. A Model of Knowledge Acquisition That Refocuses Knowledge Management // Ibid. 2002. Vol. 6, № 1.
21. Bhatt G. Organizing knowledge in the knowledge development cycle // Ibid.2000. Vol. 4, № 1.
22. Szulanski G. Exploring Internal Stickiness: Impediments to the Transfer of Best Practice Within the Firm // Strategic Management Journal 17 (Special Issue Winter). 1996.
23. Hurt M., Hurt S. Transfer ...
Sustainable development of the city territorial capital: adaptive policy through the geography of knowledge
... relevant in the view of a wide variety of cities and the impossibility and even danger of using unified approaches to their development. The large territory of the country, the remoteness of individual cities from each other, their diversity in size, development level, knowledge specialization makes it important to manage the diversification of knowledge. In this study, a science-related approach was used to assess the knowledge generation based on the publication activity analysis of 2013—2017 according to the ...
Spatio-temporal patterns of knowledge transfer in the borderland
A key competitive advantage of a contemporary economy, knowledge, is distributed unevenly, tending to concentrate in cities and urban agglomerations. A border position translates into distinctive features of regional innovative development. In a favourable institutional context, proximity to a border strengthens transboundary cooperation and interaction between neighbouring regions. Although frequent social contacts across borders are well documented in the literature, the effect ...
The Philosophy of Vasily Sesemann and Marburg Neo-Kantianism
... According to Sesemann, the opposite of a rational, conceptual, mediated element of cognition is an irrational, non-mediated component. The irrational factor of knowledge is the problems faced by human reason, as well as a condition for the progress of knowledge. The Russian philosopher strives to develop an original philosophical structure that just partially transcends the Neo-Kantian school. He is strongly influenced by the phenomenological movement, although expressing certain criticism thereof. The author draws a parallel between Se-semann’s ...
Modern indicators of urban development: challenges and opportunities for creating integral approaches to city management
... performance of global and emerging knowledge cities // Expert Systems with Applications. 2014. Vol. 41, № 12. P. 5549—5559.
27. Yigitcanlar T., Velibeyoglu K., Martinez-Fernandez C. Rising knowledge cities: the role of knowledge precincts // Journal of Knowledge Management. 2008. Vol. 12 (5). P. 8—20.
Nikiforov A. A.
urban development, urban policy, city index, sustainable development, environmental performance, quality of life, smart city
Technology vs. spirituality: On the meaning of education in the conditions of information and knowledge society
... Or Control and Communication in the Animal and the Machine. P., 1948.
26. Shannon C. E. A Mathematical Theory of Communication // Bell System Technical Journal. 1948. Т. 27.
education, information, knowledge, information society, knowledge society, spiritual and moral development of personality, competency approach
The significance of the critique of A. I. Vvedensky’s ‘new psychophysiological law’ for Russian philosophy
... Psychology. Trough formulating the law of the absence of objective evidence of becoming consciousness, Vvedensky did not only raise issues relating to philosophy of mind but also pointed to the growing contradictions in Russian philosophy caused by the development of scientific knowledge amid the dominance of religious philosophy. Using the tools of criticism, the Russian philosopher identified the metaphysical origins in scientific knowledge in order to eliminate them, although preserving the particular critical field of metaphysics ...
Approaches to entrepreneurship development through assessing the validity of economic knowledge
This article emphasizes the need to develop methodologies through applying valid economic knowledge within research approaches used in writing final and PhD theses in order to apply this knowledge in the development of entrepreneurship in the context of model approaches. The proposed methodological approach in the field of economic education contributes to the training of highly qualified specialists in economics.
1. Бродель Ф. Материальная ...
Strategic competitiveness of organisations in knowledge economy
The process of ensuring the strategic competitiveness of organisations in the conditions when knowledge assets become the decisive development factor is analysed. The author considers a number of modern research concepts striving to explain the development and sustaining of stable competitive advantages of organisations in the dynamic environment of global economy. The article explores ...
The boundaries of the territorial community
(дата обращения: 02.02.2015).
58. Innovation networks and innovative Milieux: A wager for regional development / ed. by D. Maillat, M. Quévit, L. Senn. Neuchâtel, 1993. P. 392.
59. Keeble D., Wilkinson F. Collective Learning and Knowledge Development in the Evolution of Regional Clusters of High Technology SMEs in Europe // Regional Studies. 1998. № 33(4). P. 295—303.
60. Locke R. Remaking the Italian Economy. Ithaca, 1995. P. 232.
61. Maillat D. From the industrial district to the ...
The technology of students’ knowledge correction on the basis of pedagogical diagnostics
... little studied problem of correction of university students’ knowledge. The author describes the essence and features of knowledge correction in the educational process at university, its structural and conceptual models. The technology of students’ knowledge correction developed on the basis of this model is intrinsic to the technology of module education with the test/rating system if knowledge control and assessment. The article describes the content, diagnostic, and procedural components of the technology. An important ...
I. Kant and J. Jungius: on the development of critical tradition in the 17th century German philosophy
... methodological, whereas that of Kant as reflective. Kant’s “transcendental criticism” is based on transcendental reflection, whereas J. Jungius’s “methodological criticism” requires that critique is grounded in immediate rather than reflective knowledge. Kant is a subjectivist, whereas J. Jungius is an objectivist and realist. For J. Jungius, the basic science is protonoetic philosophy (philosophia protonoetica), whose major task is to identify the elemental operations of mind and the underlying ...
The Emergence of Onto-Gnoseology among Russian Intuitivists as Criticism of Neo-Kantianism
... which brought ontology and gnoseology closer together. One can observe this process, for example, in the philosophical doctrines of the Russian intuitivists Nikolay Lossky and Semyon Frank. I demonstrate that the emergence of these doctrines and the development of their onto-gnoseological categorial apparatus were mainly connected with the criticism of the Neo-Kantian theory of cognition and the possibility of transcendent knowledge as such. The main sources of my study are The Intuitive Basis of Knowledge and The World as an Organic Whole by N. O. Lossky and The Object of Knowledge and The Unknowable by S. L. Frank. My investigation makes it possible to treat Lossky’s ...
Potential of Russian-Indian scientific cooperation (the case of western border regions of Russia)
Relations between Russia and India in the academic and research space have been developing long. In modern history, the two countries act as strategic partners that aim at common development of priority areas of knowledge with high potential for the commercialization of results and the generation of innovations. The article assesses the potential for enhancing Russian-Indian interaction in various fields of scientific knowledge. The geography of the study is ...
The Institutional Architecture of Territorial Innovative Systems: Towards a Spatially Targeted Regional Policy
... // American J. of Sociology. 1999. № 104 (5). P. 1439—1493.
26. Hanson A., Rohlin S. Do spatially targeted redevelopment programs spillover? // Regional Science and Urban Economics. 2013. № 43 (1). P. 86—100.
27. Huggins R. The evolution of knowledge clusters: Progress and policy // Economic Development Quarterly. 2008. № 22 (4). P. 277—289.
28. Korhonen I. Progress in economic transition in the Baltic States // Post-Soviet Geography and Economics. 2001. № 42 (6). P. 440—463.
29. Lithuanian Innovation Strategy for 2010—2020 : Resolution ...
On the international cooperation of North-West Russia in the field of innovations in the Baltic
... eu/fi/teemat/cross-border-solutions/hankkeet/154-complex-development-of-regional-cooperation-in-the-field-of-open-ict-innovations (accessed 17 September 2012).
22. Green cities and settlements — Sustainable spatial development in remote border areas, KARELIA ENPI CBC, available at: http://www. kareliaenpi. eu/fi/teemat/cross-border-solutions/hankkeet/160-green-cities-and-settlements-sustainable-spatial-development-in-remote-border-areas ... ... kareliaenpi.eu/ en/themes/cross-border-solutions/projects (accessed 17 September 2012).
24. 2007—2013 Kolarctic ENPI CBC, KEEP Knowledge and Expertise in European Programmes, available at: http://www. territorialcooperation. eu/frontpage/project_programme/43/2007 ...
Information metabolism and innovation dynamics in the Rostov agglomeration: the role of the coastal factor and economic clustering
... the study recreates the general picture of the cyclic spatio-temporal dynamics of innovations in coastal agglomerations, and reveals the role of economic clusters, as well as the nature of coastal component’s influence in achieving innovative development and metabolism processes of explicit and tacit knowledge. Theoretical positions and hypotheses are tested through analyzing official regional statistics, as well as the data of the expert survey. The study revealed the intra-system mechanisms to compensate for the reduction of codified knowledge ...
The dynamics of agricultural land use in the North-West of Russia and the Baltic countries
... and Business Knowledge Networks in Industrial Clusters: Embeddedness, Status, or Proximity? // Economic Geography. 2015. № 92 (1). P. 35—60. doi: 10.1080/00130095. 2015.1094370.
14. Barca F., Mccann P., Rodríguez-Pose A. The case for regional development intervention: Place-based versus place-neutral approaches // Journal of Regional Science. 2012. № 52 (1). P. 134—152.
15. Bathelt H., Malmberg A., Maskell P. Clusters and knowledge: Local buzz, global pipelines and the process of knowledge creation // Progress in Human Geography. 2004. № 28 (1). P. 31—56. doi: 10.1191/0309132504ph469oa.
16. Caragliu A., Nijkamp P. Space and knowledge spillovers in european regions: ...
The concept of “network” in the system of basic concepts of regional economic geography
... M., Gillmore, M. R., Yamagishi, T. 1983 The Distribution of Power in Exchange Networks: Theory and Experimental Results, The American Journal of Sociology, no. 89 (2), p. 275—305.
24. Cooke, P. 2001, Regional innovation systems, clusters and the knowledge economy, Industrial and corporate change, no. 10 (4), p. 945—974.
25. Czamanski, S., Czamanski, D. 1977, Industrial complexes: their typology, structure and relation to regional development, Papers of the regional science association, no. 38, p. 93—111.
26. Delgado, М., Porter, М. Е., Stern, S. 2014, Defining Clusters of Related Industries, NBER Working Paper, no. 20375, August 2014, available at: http://www.nber. org/papers/w20375 ...
Impact of remigration on the worksphere under Covid-19: the case of Lithuania
33. Snel, E., Engbersen, G., Leerkes, A. 2006, Transnational involvement and social integration, Global Networks, vol. 6, no. 3, p. 285—308. doi:
34. Siar, S. 2011, Skilled Migration, Knowledge Transfer and Development: The Case of the Highly Skilled Filipino Migrants in New Zealand and Australia, Journal of Current Southeast Asian Affairs, vol. 30, no. 3, p. 61—94. doi:
35. Ambrosini, M. 2014, Migration and ...
Conceptualisation of transfer and translation in modern linguistics
This paper studies the vision of translation developed within structuralism, cross-cultural studies, and semiotics and compares them with the theory of cultural transfers.... ... paradigm identifies as priority ones. The understanding of translation corresponds to different cognitive operations — shared knowledge is important for structuralism, perspectivisation is relevant to cross-cultural studies, and blending is crucial for ...
Was heißt Fortschritt im Wissen? Gnoseotopische Überlegungen zur Aufklärung und ihren Folgen
... awareness of this ignorance becomes particularly problematic during the Enlightenment when irreducible yet systematically repressed elements of human ignorance were integrated into the epistemology of 18th-century rationalism. This article discusses the development in the shift from ignorance as a given to ignorance as a systematically reflected part of the conditions of human knowledge from a historical point of view through the examples of Christian Wolff, Alexander Gottlieb Baumgarten, and Johann Georg Sulzer. The argument does not focus on the ‘completion’ of the rationalist system of 18th-century philosophy, but rather ...
Innovative security of the region: the problem of the formation of the innovation environment of the Kaliningrad region
... // Regional Studies. 2003. № 37(3). P. 289—302.
32. Rosenfeld S. A. Bringing Business Clusters into the Mainstream of Economic Development // European Planning Studies. 1997. № 5(1). P. 3—23.
33. Storper M. The Regional Economy: Territorial Development in a Global Economy. N. Y. ; L., 1997.
34. Wolfe D. A. Knowledge, Learning and Social Capital in Ontario’s ICT Clusters // Paper prepared for the Annual Meeting of the Canadian Political Science Association University of Toronto. Toronto, 2002.
Mikhailova A. A.
innovation environment, regional innovation ...
Assessment of Innovation and Investment Activity in the Region
... generating the knowledge that regulates the context and enterprises in regional innovation activity. This article considers the importance of innovation-investment activity evaluation for the construction of regional innovation systems, technological development of the economy, more efficient knowledge distribution,
and the formation of competitive advantages.
. Институциональная экономика: учебное пособие. М., 2006.
. Конкуренция. СПб....
Network Transformations in Economy
... organisational networks: a case study // Journal of Manufacturing Technology. 2012.№ 23 (5). P. 593—614.
57. Thorelli H. B. Networks: between markets and hierarchies // Strategic Management Journal. 1986. № 7. P. 37—51.
58. Wikström S., Richard N. Knowledge and Value. Lontoo : Routledge, 1994.
59. Zongling Xu, Jiali Lin, Danming Lin Networking and innovation in SMEs: evidence from Guangdong Province, China // Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development. 2008. № 15 (4). P. 788—801
Bolychev O., Mikhailov A.
network, interfirm network, interorganizational network, network transformation
“The Turn towards Ontology” in Russian Neo-Kantianism in the Late 1910s and Early 1920s (Lev Salagov and Nikolai Boldyrev)
... determined by criticism and attempts to overcome the domination of epistemology in philosophy which was the result of the intensive development of Neo-Kantianism and the influence of Husserl’s phenomenology. Attempts to turn towards ontology were made both ... ... makes important additions to the picture of the reception of Neo-Kantianism in Russia.
Boldyrev, N. V., 1922. Being and Knowledge, Intuition and Reason. Ontological Motives of Critical Philosophy. Mysl. Zhurnal Peterburgskogo filosofskogo obshchestva ...
Kant, Radical Agnosticism, and Methodological Eliminativism about Things-in-Themselves
... B. Meltzer. N. Y.
6. Hanna, R. 2001, Kant and the Foundations of Analytic Philosophy. Oxford.
7. Hanna, R. 2006, Kant, Science, and Human Nature. Oxford.
8. Hanna, R. 2015, Cognition, Content, and the a Priori: A Study in the Philosophy of Mind and Knowledge. Oxford.
9. Monk, R. 2016, Bertrand Russell: The Spirit of Solitude, 1872—1921. Volume 1. N. Y.
10. Russell, B. 1959, My Philosophical Development. London.
11. Russell, B. 1996, Principles of Mathematics. 2nd ed. N. Y.
Kant, metaphysics, epistemology, transcendental idealism, things in themselves, radical agnosticism, manifest realism
Hanna R. (Translated from English by M.E. Soboleva)
The application of the Web 2.0 technology as a tool of developing informal media education
This article summarises the role of the Web 2.0 technology also known as social network services in the development of informal learning. This article offers a general description of non-formal and informal learning. Special attention ... ... of Educational Technology Systems. 2008. № 36 (2). Р. 145—155.
10. Gonzalez-Reinhart J. Wiki and the wiki way: Beyond a knowledge management solution. URL: http:// http://w3.ualg.pt/~mzacaria/gic/wikiwayJennifer05.pdf (дата обращения: ...
Innovative development of rural settlements of the Leningrad region
... What is smart rural development? // Journal of Rural Studies. 2015. № 40. P. 90—101. doi: 10.1016/j.jrurstud.2015.06.006.
16. Ortega A. M., Serna M. Determinants of innovation performance of organizations in a regional innovation system from a developing country // International Journal of Innovation Science. 2020. № 12 (3). P. 345—362. doi: 10.1108/IJIS-03-2020- 0023.
17. Reidolf M. Knowledge networks and the nature of knowledge relationships of innovative rural SMEs // European Journal of Innovation Management. 2016. № 19 (3). P. 317—336. doi: 10.1108/EJIM-06-2015-0043.
18. Rural innovation case study: using light sites to ...
Motors for regional development: impact on regional political organizations on the university cooperation in the Baltic Sea region
2002. Education, research and the Baltic Sea Region Building. In: Musiał, K. Approaching Knowledge Society in the Baltic Sea Region. Gdansk,Berlin, pp. 42—60.
2002. The Impact of Economic Factors on Development of the Knowledge Society. In: Musiał, K. Approaching Knowledge Society in the Baltic Sea Region. Gdansk,Berlin, pp. 24—41.
The Baltic Sea Region and the relevance of regional approaches. In: Maciejewski, W. The Baltic Sea Region....
Coastal and western border centers in the system of large cities of modern Russia: socio-economic and innovation development.
... Vol. 463, № 4. Р. 042040.
19. Fedorov G. M., Mikhailov A. S., Kuznetsova T. Yu. The influence of the Sea on the economic development and settlement structure in the Baltic Sea region // Baltic Region. 2017. № 2. Р. 4—18.
20. Huang J., Lu X. X.... ... and Economics : conference proceedings. Prague, 2019. Р. 1105—1114.
23. Mikhaylov A. S., Kuznetsova T. Yu., Peker I. Yu. Knowledge geography: human geography approach to measuring regional divergence of knowledge capital // Proceedings of the European ...
A semiotic approach to construction of information systems in the field of security
The paper is devoted to issues of semiotic approach for the design of information security systems, based on knowledge extraction from semistructured sources. The problems of developing of optimal variants for the prevention of threats to decision support systems. The technique continuous monitoring of text messages, identify the events and situations and develop scenarios possible development of crisis situations is proposed....
Spatial planning in the European Union and the Russian Federation
... social and economic development of regions and improved competitiveness; 2) encouragement of development generated by urban functions and improvement of the relationship between the town and countryside; 3) promotion of more balanced accessibility; 4) development of access to information and knowledge; 5) reduction of environmental damage; 6) enhancement and protection of natural resources and natural heritage; 7) enhancement of cultural heritage as a factor for development; 8) developing energy resources while maintaining safety; 9) encouragement ...
Methodological support for the “Human anatomy” discipline for undergraduate students in physical education
... условиях информатизации образования // Вестник Волжского университета им. В. Н. Татищева. 2011. № 18. С. 152—162.
professional training, methodological framework, knowledge development, training process, human anatomy, physical education.
Ways to improve soft skills model for teaching topographic anatomy and operative surgery
... anatomy and operative surgery. A key objective of contemporary professional education, particularly, that in medicine, is to build professional and discipline-specific competencies. This, however, is not sufficient for day-to-day medical practice. To develop as professionals, students need so-called universal competencies.
Before constructing a new model of studying a discipline, it was im-portant to know what students thought of current methods of knowledge as-sessment. Two hundred seventy students were surveyed to explore their attitudes to testing, working with digital anatomical maps, and a possible improvement of the training process by using interactive 3D anatomical atlases and distance learning ...
I. Kant in the development of N. O. Lossky’s philosophical views: The case of a translation
... analysis of Kant’s epistemology helped Lossky to overcome the complications that emerged in the history of philosophy and develop his own complete and organic worldview. Moreover, there arose an objective need for a new CPR translation, since some ... ... Kant, N. O. Lossky, Critique of Pure Reason, translation, intuitivism, A. I. Vvedеnsky, intuition, logic, synthetic judgement, knowledge
Popova V. S.
[html]1. Avtonomova, N. S., 2008, Poznanie I perevod. Opyty filosofii ...
Analytic philosophy: a historico-critical survey
.... Russell B. Our Knowledge of the External World as a Field for Scientific Method in Philosophy. Reprinted in Russell B. Our Knowledge of the External World as a Field for Scientific Method in Philosophy. L., 1949.
20. Russell B. Logical Atomism // Contemporary ... ... Bertrand Russell / ed. by Schilpp Р.А. // The Library of Living Philosophers. N.Y., 1944.
23. Russell B. My Philosophical Development. L., 1959.
24. Schlick M. Die Wende der Philosophie // Erkenntnis. 1929. Vol. 1.
25. Schlick M. Philosophical Papers ...
Translating philosophical aesthetics: Peritext as a window into the translator's mind. Part 2
... Translation as a Conceptual Act. Max Weber Studies, 2(1), pp. 59—63.
Halverson, S. L., 2010. Cognitive Translation Studies: Developments in Theory and Method. In: G. M. Shreve and E. Angelone, eds. Translation and Cognition. Amsterdam, pp. 349—369.... ... pp. 259—267 (in Russ.).
Schögler, R., 2018. Translation in the Social Sciences and Humanities: Circulating and Canonizing Knowledge. Alif Journal of Comparative Poetics, 38, pp. 62—90.
Shulga, E. N., 2002. Kognitivnaya germenevtika [Cognitive Hermeneutics]....
Energy and the Ways of its Conceptualisation in Cognition: an Attempt at an Epistemological Analysis
Thе article examines the connection between conceptualisation and transfer of knowledge in the humanities and analyses the role of these processes in the formation of conceptual and terminological framework for different types of discourse. The study draws on an analytical description of the development of the concept of energy in the Christian Orthodox discourse. The description was provided from the perspective of transferology — a new metadiscipline aimed to study the meaning-focused transformations of epistemological formations when ...
Studies into the history of Russian Neo-Kantianism in Poland
... Belov V. N. 2012, Russkoje neokantianstwo: istorija i osobiennosti razvitija [Russian neo-Kantianism: history and features of development] // Kantovskij sbornik [Kants Collection]. № 1, p. 27—39.
2. Valickij А. 1994, Posleslovije k publikacii «ziznieopisanija» ... ... poznania Nicolaia Hartmanna a ontologizm Siemiona L. Franka [Primum esse, deinde cognoscere. Nicolai Hartmann’s metaphysics of knowledge and Semyon L. Frank’s ontologism] // Ruch Filozoficzny [Philosophical Movement]. № 3—4, p. 499—516.
34. Czardybon ...
Forecasting knowledge as a tool for cognizing political reality
The theoretical and methodological approaches to forecasting political processes are considered. The relevance of forecasting knowledge for contemporary political management and designing is grounded. The methods and implements for forecasting are evaluated ... ... polityczne.
Delphi technique, model, morphological analysis, forecast, forecasting,
sustainable development, extrapolation.
A look in the past and the problems of modern mathematical education
... children’s physical activity for the development of spatial perception and mathematical thinking. The author makes recommendations on the development of motivation in schoolchildren for studying mathematics and the use of interdisciplinary approach to developing mathematical thinking and arousing interest in acquiring mathematical knowledge.
1. Юшкевич А. П. История математики в России. М., 1968.
teaching mathematics, spatial patterns, physical activity,
behavior and activity samples, competitiveness.
Simulation technique in the mathematical theory of learning
... connected to the use of mathematical and digital techniques in learning process simulations. This article explores formal methods for studying a didactic system as well as difficulties in employing them. The author describes key stages of simulation development and presents a simulation of unrelated study material elements (using letters of the alphabet as an example). The charts show temporal changes in students’ knowledge and motivation. Research works on the mathematical theory of learning, and the analysis of semiformalized and semistructured systems, research into cognitive and simulation management, fuzzy logic and soft system methodology comprise the methodological ...
Transformations in the Communicative Characteristics of Political Discourse in the Current Information Space
... Sotsial'noe konstruirovanie real'nosti. Traktat po sotsiologii znaniya [Social construction of reality. A treatise on the sociology of knowledge]. Moscow. pp. 20—66.
7. Bershidskii, L., 2016. Populistskaya revolyutsiya v Evrope? Poka eshche net. [Populist revolution ... ....com/
2017/04/04/niderlandy-slozhnyi-vybor-mezhdu-evros/ [Accessed 22 December 2017].
15. Zegert, D., 2009. Transformation and development of the party in Eastern Europe after the end of the transitional decade. In: E. Yu. Meleshkina and G. M. Mikhailova,...
Poor academic performance at university from the perspective of graduates
... to research on poor academic performance at higher educational institutions as a didactic phenomenon. The authors address the need to prevent poor academic performance and structure the training process so that the potential of each student is fully developed. The article analyses the data of surveys of radio engineering graduates of Kaliningrad Border Service Institute of the Federal Security Service of Russia, which put emphasis on the problems of academic performance and correction of knowledge obtained.
1. Бабанский Ю. К. Избранные педагогические труды. М., 1989.
2. Бударный А. А. Пути и методы предупреждения и преодоления неуспеваемости ...
Translation: the puzzle of colour
... the knowledge about colour, which exists in the language but does not exist in its physical sense. We hold that the given knowledge is the cause of significant difficulties arising in the translation of various colour terms, though the nature of these ... ... yazyke [Color and color names in Russian]. М., "KomKniga" (in Russ.).
Weisberger, J., 2004. Native language and soul development [Native language and the formation of the spirit]. Moscow: Editorial Publishing House (in Russ.).
colour terms, ...
Comparative analysis of the epistemological language in translation
... requires a profound understading of the subject matter. Ambiguity of philosophical terms, which appears as a result of the development of a particular concept within a specific philosophical school of thought, may lead to inconsistencies in the translation ... ... cognitive approach to the translation of epistemological terms into the German and English language: Erkenntnis/cognition vs knowledge. In this study, context is interpreted as a verbalization of a specific conceptual frame facilitating the identification ...
The metaphysics of science
... experience of building a system of transcendental metaphysics combined with mathematics and physics shows that philosophy of science is necessary for solving the most important problems of the humanity rather than analysing or synthesising scientific knowledge or development it. Philosophy of science proper should be based on Aristotle’s idea of metaphysics revisited in view of metaphysics of self-consciousness and the doctrine of practical reason, freedom, identity, and dignity of a human being as a personality....
Aesthetics in the system of Paul Natorp’s philosophy
... the opportunity of constitution of the contents of the meaning of being and the search for concrete fields of knowledge immediately related to philosophy. It is shown that, in the late work Philosophical systematics, he identifies autonomous fields of knowledge — those of theory and practice, language and poiesis, creative and artistic work. Each of these fields has its own direction of development,but the common ground between them is the world of expressing the creative and free within spiritual activities. In philosophical systematics, aesthetics is a “fundamental” of the law of philosophical reflection.
1. Акиндинова ...
The methodological bases of comparative evaluation of sci¬entific and technological potential of Russia and the EU: regional and international aspects
.... А., 1996, Innovacionnyj menedzhment [Innovation management], Moscow, AKALIS, 207 p.
26. Chugunov, А. V. 2006, Sistema indikatorov i monitoring razvitija informacionnogo obwestva i jekonomiki znanij [The system of indicators and monitoring of the development of the information society and knowledge economy], Vestnik mezhdunarodnyh organizacij: obrazovanie, nauka, novaja jekonomika [International Organisations Research Journal], no. 7, available at: http://www. gosbook. ru/system/files/documents/2011/05/24/analytical_material. pdf (accessed ...