Transition to the information paradigm as a challenge to the 21st century education
... 2012. № 3. С. 2—9.
9. Федеральный государственный образовательный стандарт начального общего образования. М., 2010
information space, globalization, information paradigm, education, information competency
Motivations of Russian firms to invest abroad: how do sanctions affect Russia’s outward foreign direct investment?
... some conclusions on OLI, In International Business and the Eclectic Paradigm, In: Cantwell, J., Narula, R. (eds.), Developing the OLI framework, London, Routledge, p. 277-297.
13. Eden, L.. Li, D. 2010, Rethinking the O in Dunning’s OLI/Eclectic Paradigm, Multinational Business Review, Vol. 18, no. 1, p. 13-34.
14. Europe Brent Spot Price FOB, 2015, U. S. Energy Information Administration, available at: http://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=pet&s=rbrte&f=m (accessed 14.05.2015).
15. EU Foreign Direct Investment, 2015, European Commission, available at: http://trade.ec.europa.eu/doclib/html/122532....
Disinformation (fake news, propaganda) as a threat to resilience: approaches used in the EU and its member state Lithuania
... approaches to the problem in the EU. The first one, used by the European Commission, is the recognition of citizens’ right to information as well as of the need to promote critical thinking and information literacy. This approach fits into the adaptive paradigm of action in the information space and the concept of autopoietic resilience. The second approach, taken by the European External Action Service, is to expose fake news and the media spreading it. In combining adaptive and paternalistic paradigms of action in the information ...
The population of the Kaliningrad region and the digital economy: a sociological analysis
24. Kuznetsova, I. G., Goloshchapova, L. V., Ivashina, N. S., Shichiyakh, R. A., Petrova, L. I., Tkachev, B.P. 2020, The Paradigm of Human Capital Development Capable of Adapting Innovations in the Transition to a Digital Economy, International Journal ... ... State Corporation “Rosatom” (in Russ.).
31. Digital Economy Country Assessment for Russia, 2018, Moscow, Institute of the Information Society, 158 p.
32. Zadorin, I. V., Maltseva, D. V., Shubina, L. V. 2017, The level of media literacy of the population ...
Digital World Communication аnd Translation
Brügger, N. and Milligan, I. eds., 2019. The SAGE Handbook of Web History. London: SAGE Publications Ltd.
Buckland, M., 2017. Information and Society. Cambridge: The MIT Press.
Campanelli, V., 2010. Web Aesthetics. How Digital Media Affect Culture and ... ... Technology. London: Routledge.
Goggin, G. and McLelland, M. eds., 2009. Internationalizing Internet Studies. Beyond Anglophone Paradigms. New York: Routledge.
Goggin, G. and McLelland, M. eds., 2017. The Routledge Companion to Global Internet Histories....
On crisis trends in the legitimacy of the political regimes of the Baltic States
... Baltic Way(s) of Human Development: Twenty Years On, 2011, Tallinn, Printon Trükikoda, p.163.
9. Bogason, P. 2007, Legitimacy Crisis. In: Bevir, M. (ed.), Encyclopedia of Governance, Sage, p. 522.
10. Carothers, T. 2002, The End of the Transition Paradigm, Journal of Democracy, Vol. 13, no. 1, p. 7-21.
11. Collins, R. 1995, Prediction in Macrosociology: The Case of the Soviet Collapse, American Journal of Sociology, Vol. 100, no. 6, p. 1566.
12. Degutis, M. 2004, Politinë kultûra. In: Krupavièius,...
Framework for the Analysis of Geography of Transnational Corporations Investments Abroad
... stress the importance of analysing individual transnational corporations. Special attention is paid to FDI statistics, including international statistics provided by IMF, OECD, and UNCTAD, the official data of central banks on FDI destinations, and information on companies’ assets by geographical segments. The article emphasises limitations of classical localisation concepts (e. g. A. Lösch’s theory) and key concepts of transnationalisation (e. g. J. H. Dunning’s ‘eclectic paradigm’, R. Vernon’s ‘product life cycle’, and the ‘flying geese paradigm’ developed by Japanese authors). Dynamic localisation concepts (e. g. the Uppsala model and hierarchical/wave diffusion models) are considered an important contribution ...
Similarities and differences in curricula of a bachelor’s degree in oceanology at the universities in St Petersburg, Klaipeda, and Kaliningrad
25. Novye informacionnye tehnologii v obrazovanii. Deklaracija uchastnikov Parizhskogo kongressa 1989 g. [New information technologies in education. Declaration of the Paris Congress 1989],Perspektivy. Voprosy obrazovanija [Prospects. Education ... ... G., Danilenkova, G. G., Melnikova, I. Yu., Goryacheva, L. G. 2011, Paradigmy vysshego obrazovanija v sovremennyh uslovijah [Paradigm of higher education in today], Mezhdunarodnyj zhurnal jeksperimental'nogo obrazovanija [International Journal of Experimental ...
A transcendental analysis of mathematics: The abstract nature of mathematical knowledge
... 2014, Transcendentalizm Kanta kak transcendental'naja paradigma filosofstvovanija [Kant’s transcendentalism as transcendental paradigm of philosophizing]. In: Kantovskiiy sbornik [The Kantovsky sbornik], 2014, № 2 (48), s. 10—25.18. Katrechko, S. L.... ... [The Foundations of Arithmetic]. Tomsk.24. Hintikka, J. A. 1980, Poverhnostnaja informacija i glubinnaja informacija [Surface Information and Depth Information]. In: Logiko-epistemologicheskie issledovanij’ [Logico-Epistemologic Research]. Moscow, s....
Cultural Transfer and Etymology
... to the origin of the lexis connected with the ‘bear’ semantics. The bear taboo was developing against the background of information passed on from one tradition to another and of ideas imported within cultural transfer. The analysis reveals the original ... ... determines the choice of lexical transferences and creates new possibilities for topical vocabularies through demonstrating different paradigms of the structural exchange of knowledge. Transferences belong to the realm of transition from the concrete to the abstract ...
The history of the integration between Russia’s Kaliningrad region and Poland’s northeastern voivodeships: A programme approach
... identify the main results of Russian-Polish cross-border cooperation in the context of the changing historical and political paradigms in the Baltic region. The authors conduct a brief historical analysis of this sphere of international relations. The ... ... 10.5922/2079-8555-2013-4-4.
17. The candidature of a new representative of Kaliningrad in Poland was agreed in Poland, 2004, Information Agency REGNUM, November 18, available at:
(accessed 19.01.2017). (In Russ....
Societal security in the Baltic Sea Region: the Russian perspective
This study discusses whether the concept of societal security is embedded in the Russian formal and informal discourses as well as in the Russian strategic documents on national security and the Baltic Sea region. Particularly, the paper describes four paradigms of international relations (neorealism, neoliberalism, globalism and postpositivism) and theoretical approaches to the concept of societal security formulated in them. On a practical plane, Russia has managed to develop — together with other ...
Transcendental Philosophy as a Scientific Research Programme
... detailing and epistemological prerequisites, the methodologies of Kant and Lakatos can be combined to achieve a metaphilosophically informed and progressive understanding of philosophical projects.
Apel, K.-O., 2011. Paradigmen der ersten Philosophie. ... ... 1988. Metaphysik nach Kant? Stuttgarter Hegel-Kongress 1987. Stuttgart: Klett-Cotta, pp. 44-82.
Gakis, D., 2016. Philosophy as Paradigms: An Account of a Contextual Metaphilosophical Perspective. Philosophical Papers, 45(1-2), pp. 209-239,
Peritext of the Russian translation of William Hogarth’s Analysis of Beauty: a case study
... functions; it will then proceed to specificities of philosophical translation. In the main part of the article, the background information on the material under study precedes the analysis of the identified commented translational issues.
Alekseev,... ... Introducing translation studies: Theories and applications. Vol. 4. London: Routledge.
Nord, C., 2012. Paratranslation — a new paradigm or a re-invented wheel? Perspectives: Studies in Translation Theory and Practice, 20(4), pp. 399—409.
Rebrii, O. ...
Andrej Zaliznjak. Cutting off the unnecessary
... a specific collection of texts. Zaliznjak’s rules can, therefore, be identified with predictive models in the sense adopted in natural sciences. His models gave accurate results since Zaliznjak had a rare gift of cutting off all kinds of redundant information in his rule-based grammatical descriptions and kept the latter apart from other linguistic issues as well as from historical-philological commentary. Although Zaliznjak himself stayed away from programmatic declarations about the language ...
The text in the context of the Tartu Semiotic School: problems and prospects
... description of behavior. Trudy po znakovym sistemam [Transactionses on Sign Systems], 8, pp. 151—163 (in Russ.).
Levin, Yu. I., Segal, D. M., Timenchik, R. D., Toporov, V. N., Tsiv'yan, T. V., 1974. Russian semantic poetics as a potential cultural paradigm. Russian Literature, 7(8), pp. 47—82 (in Russ.).
Levi-Stross, K., 1985. Structural analysis in linguistics and anthropology. In: K. Levi-Stross, ed. Strukturnaya antropologiya [Structural Anthropology]. Moscow: Glavnaya redaktsiya vostochnoi ...
Lexemes with the stem –БОГ- (GOD) in hagiographic texts of the 15th—17th centuries
... phenomena, etc. The material of the analysis was taken from the texts of the XV—XVII centuries, which are a valuable source of information for the study of the system of values of Slavs, based on the axiology of Christian dogmas. The aim of this research ... ... relatedness to the concept of God. I defined a number of semantic criteria, according to which the studied lexical group forms various paradigms. I argue that there is quantitative heterogeneity in the use of lexemes with the stem бог- (God) in the XV—XVII ...
Collaborative on-line learning
... e-learning: problems and solutions, benefits and implications // Online collaborative learning: theory and practice. Hershey: Information Science Publishing. 2004. P. 54—85.
A., Sikorski E.
. Validated competencies ... ... constructivist learning environment // In Dills C. and Romiszowski A. (ed.) Instructional development state of the art. Vol. 3: Paradigms.
NJ: Educational Technology Press, 1997. P. 38—56.
H., Peck K.
L., Wilson ...
The Baltic economic model: some results of the 1990—2015 transformations
... dictatorship], Moscow, 201 p.
6. Agafonov, N.Т, Litovka, О.P, Islyaev, R. А. 1998, Gosudarstvennaja strategija regional'nogo razvitija Rossii: smena paradigmy territorial'noj organizacii obshhestva [State Strategy of Regional Development of Russia: the paradigm shift in the territorial organization of society], St. Petersburg, 52 p.
7. Misiunas, R. Taagepera, R. 1983, The Baltic States: Year of dependence 1940-1980, Berkeley.
8. Gareeva, N. E., Shkel, S. N. 2011, Teorija modernizacii i social'no-jekonomicheskie ...