Kantian Motives in Neuroscience
Review: Valentin A. Bazhanov, Brain — Culture — Society: Kantian Programme in Cognitive Science. Moscow: Kanon+ ROOI “Reabilitatsiya”, 2019, 288 pp.
Bazhanov, V. A., 2019. Brain — Culture — Society: Kantian Programme in Cognitive Science. Moscow: Kanon+ ROOI “Reabilitatsiya”....
Development of musical hearing during education at different musical departments
... that is familiar to you — voice, but not instruments, the percentage of vocalists with good interval perception of sounds (relative music ear) is also high.
1. Hyde K. L., Lerch J., Norton A. et al. The Effects of Musical Training on Structural Brain Development: a longitudinal Study // The Neurosciences and Music III: Disorders and Plasticity. 2009. Vol. 1169. P. 182—186.
2. Herholz S., Zatorre R. Musical training as a framework for brain plasticity: Behavior, function, and structure ...
Assessment of the CNS function in fetuses with different pathology
... with CNS pathology, the average value of the total assessment of general movements is at the lower limit of the norm (6.3 ± 1.5), which is regarded as a high risk of pathology of the nervous system and can lead to neurologic disorders from minimal brain dysfunction (MBD) to cerebral palsy (CP). In fetuses with somatic pathology, the average value of the total assessment of general movements occupies a boundary value (11.6 ± 1.32). The nervous system functions more efficient is better than in the ...
Associative-semantic network principle of human mental thesaurus organization
Present paper is an endeavor to analyze the outcomes of the celebrated experiment Violin, expressing the structure of associative-semantic links in human brain. Based upon evidence gained from objective neurophysiological methods, certain dictionary articles of the Associative Thesaurus of the Russian Language have thus been analyzed. A comparative analysis of behavioral experiments is offered based on ...
KANET: application in ultrasonography and challenges of protocoling
8. Amiel-Tison C., Gosselin J., Kurjak A. Neurosonography in the second half of fetal life: a neonatologist point of view //J. Perinatal Med. 2006. Vol. 34. P. 437—446.
9. Antsaklis P., Kurjak A., Izetbegovic S. Functional test for fetal brain: the role of KANET test // Donald School Journal of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2013. Vol. 7(4). P. 385—399.
10. Vries J. I. P. de, Visser G. H. A., Prechtl H. F. R. The emergence of fetal behavior. Qualitative aspects //Early Hum ...
Fetal behavior and the prediction of neuropsychiatric development
... movements: a window for early identification of children at high risk of developmental disorders // Journal of Pediatrics. 2004. Vol. 145. P. 12—18.
28. Ferrari F., Cioni G., Prechtl H. F. R. Qualitative changes of general movements in preterm infants with brain lesions // Early Human Development. 1990. Vol. 23. P. 193—233.
29. Prechtl H. F. R., Einspieler C., Cioni G. et al. An early marker for neurological deficits after perinatal brain lesions // Lancet. 1997. Vol. 349. P. 1361—1363.
30. Prechtl ...
The “living” word in the light of modern cognitive studies (Dedicated to the anniversary of Alexandra Zalevskaya)
... Тверского государственного университета. Сер. «Филология». 2012. № 10, вып. 2. С. 200—207.
17. Sporns O., Tononi G., Kötter R. The Human Connectome: A Structural De¬scription of the Human Brain // PLoS Computational Biology. 2005. Vol. 1, iss. 4. P. 0245—0251.
language, neurolinguistics, word, mental lexicon, neural network, brain, long-term memory.
ΛCDM-model with δ-function
... // J. Korean Phys. Soc. 2006. Vol. 49, iss. 2. P. 711—714. arXiv:hep-th/0510003.
7. Yurov A. V., Yurov V. A. One More Observational Consequence of Many-Worlds Quantum Theory. 2005. arXiv:hep-th/0511238.
8. Linde A. Sinks in the Landscape, Boltzmann Brains, and the Cosmological Constant Problem // J. Cosmol. Astropart. Phys. 2007. Vol. 1. 022. arXiv:hep-th/06 11043.
9. Page D. N. Is Our Universe Likely to Decay within 20 Billion Years? // Phys. Rev. D. 2008. Vol. 78, iss. 6, 063535. arXiv:hep-th/0610079....
International Migration in the Periods of Transition and Crisis: the Case of Latvia
... Experience in the Baltic Labor Markets // EU Labor Markets After Post-Enlargement / eds. M. Kahanec,K. F. Zimmermann. Berlin; Heidelberg, 2010. P. 255—304.
15. Krišjāne Z. Labour Migration Processes after European Union Accession in Latvia // Brain drain oder brain circulation? Konsequenzen und Perspektiven der Ost-West-Migration / eds. K. Friedrich, A. Schultz. Leipzig, 2008. S. 63—71.
16. Krišjāne Z., Berzins M., Bauls A. New Labor Migration Trends: Evidence from Latvia // Geographical ...
Action-thoughts and the genesis of time in linguistic semiosis
... [Physiology of Movement and Activity]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Bridgman, P. W., 1958. The Logic of Modern Physics. Vol. 3. New York.
Chomsky, N., 1975. Reflections on Language. New York.
Damasio, A. 1994. Descartes' Error: Emotion, Reason, and the Human Brain. New York.
Damasio, A., 1999. The Feeling of What Happens: Body and Emotion in the Making of Consciousness. New York.
Dennett, D. 1996. Kinds of Minds: Toward an Understanding of Consciousness. New York, NY.
Deutsch, D., 1997. The Fabric of Reality....
Impact of remigration on the worksphere under Covid-19: the case of Lithuania
... Responses. In: A Special Study of the U. S. Agency for International Development (USAID) Trade Enhancement for the Services Sector (TESS) Project, available at:
8. Kuznetsov, Y. 2010, From Brain Drain to Brain Circulation? How Countries Can Draw on Their Talent Abroad, World Bank Institute, Presentation at the conference “Science against Poverty”, La Granja, Spain, available at:
Psychomotor development as the main aspect of psychological and pedagogic support of primary school children
... in school: lack of background, operational and controlling components of learning activity; it presents “The Space of Development” innovation psychological and pedagogic programme, which bases on the modern concepts of ontogenetic regularities of brain and body formation and development of a child. The authors present the
results of statistical analysis of the efficiency of prophylactic components introduction into first-grade pupil support programme and prove positive changes in Higher Mental ...
The muscle activity biofeedback in the training of Greco-Roman wrestlers
... activity biofeedback, which is based on the principles of biological feedback and implemented by means of modern computer equipment. The muscle activity biofeedback prevents muscle overexertion and improves muscle coordination, which results in a change in brain mechanisms.
The authors studied the intercoordination of muscular groups important for the structure of wrestle. The dependence of efficacy on functional asymmetry and the predominant perception methods of Greco-Roman wrestlers was examined. The ...
‘Theory of mind’ in explaining verbal and cognitive dysfunctions in autistic children and its experimental test
8. Pennington B., Ozonoff S. Executive functions and developmental psychopathology // Journal of Child Psychology & Psychiatry. 1996. Vol. 37, is. 1. P. 51—87.
9. Premack D, Woodruff G. Does the chimpanzee have a theory of mind? // Behavioral and Brain Sciences. 1978. Vol. 1(4). P. 515—526.
‘theory of mind’, autism, autism spectrum disorders, speech
Numerical modelling of mechanical factors of cranial-cerebral injury using grid-characteristic method
... numerical modelling of mechanical factors of cranial-cerebral injury caused be percussive stress are described. The usage of grid-characteristic method on unstructured grid is discussed. The authors intro-duce some mechanical-mathematical models of brain teguments and provide results obtained using different models.
Белоцерковский О. М.
Численное моделирование в механике сплошных сред. М., 1994.
Новацкий В. К.
The paradox of the ‘semiotics of life’: Yuri Lotman’s later works
... M. Lotman. O russkoi literature:
Stat'i i issledovaniya (1958—1993) [On Russian literature: Articles and studies (1958—1993)]. St. Petersburg, pp. 5—13 (in Russ.).
Deacon, T. W., 1997. The Symbolic Species: The Co-Evolution of Language and the Brain. New York: W. W. Norton.
Hoffmeyer, J., 2008. Biosemiotics: An Examination into the Signs of Life and the Life of Signs. Scranton: Scranton University Press.
Hoffmeyer, J., Emmeche, C., 1991. Code duality and the semiotics of nature. In: M. Anderson,...
The Concept of Soul: A Comparative Study of the Russian and the Armenian Pictures of the World
The author analyses the concept ‘soul’ as a means of representing reality in the brain through comparing two linguistic pictures of the world. It is known that a concept contains important cultural information, harbouring its concrete meaning in a linguistic unit. The study — a combination of cultural linguistic and comparative ...
On the historical context of innovative development in Russia
... Pravda, 12 January.
4. Salmin, А. М. 1999, Rossija, Evropa i novyj mirovoj porjadok [Russia, Europe and the New World Order], Polis, no. 2, p. 10—31.
5. Bashkatova, А. 2011, Ottok kapitala i utechka mozgov — vmesto razvitija [Capital flight and brain drain — instead of development], Nezavisimaja gazeta [Independent newspaper], 9 June.
6. Petrakov, 1999, N. Ya. Vse vzgljady v nash karman [All views in our pocket], Delovoj vtornik [Business Tuesday], 17 August.
7. Osipov, G. V., Levashov, ...
The Spectral Dependence of Skin Sensitivity to Light in Immature LYMNAEA STAGNALIS L. Specimens
... Electrophysiological responses to light of neurons in the eye and statocyst of Lymnaea stagnalis // J. Neurophysiol. 2005. Vol. 93. P. 493—507.
19. Stoll C. J. Extraocular photoreception in Lymnaea stagnalis L. // Neurobiology of Invertebrates. Gastropoda Brain Tihany 1975 / ed. J. Salanki. Budapest, 1976. Vol. 4. P. 487—495.
20. Stoll C. J. Sensory systems involved in the shadow response of Lymnaea stagnalis, as studied with the use of habituation phenomena // Proc. Kon. Ned. Akad. Wet. 1972. Vol. 75C....
The Relationship between Heart Rhythm Variability and the Heart Rate in Adolescents and Young Adults
... topdown self-regulatory mechanisms: a meta-analytic review // Neurosci Biobehav. Rev. 2017. Vol. 74 (Pt A). P. 233—255.
18. Cole R. D., Kawasumi Y., Parikh V. Corticotropin Releasing Factor Impairs Sustained Attention in Male and Female Rats // Behav. Brain Res. 2016. Vol. 296. P. 30—34.
19. Thayer J. F., Ahs F., Fredrikson M. et al. A meta-analysis of heart rate variability and neuroimaging studies: implications for heart rate variability as a marker of stress and health // Neurosci Biobehav Rev....
The endocrine function organization in flatworms
... нейротензин-иммунореактивные элементы в кишечнике некоторых поликладид и трикладид // Цитология.
. 42, №
Reuter M., Raikofa O.
I., Gustafson M.
An endocrine brain? The patter of FMRF-amide immunoreactivity in Acoela (Plathelmintes) // Tissue and Cell. 1998. Vol. 30, №
1. P. 57—63.
M., Mair G.
R., Halton D.
W. et al.
Gene organization and expression
of a neuropeptide Y homolog ...
Poetry as a space for cognitive research: Czesław Miłosz and Howard Nemerov
(дата обращения: 20.03.2020).
36. Saiber A., Turner H. S. Mathematics and the Imagination A Brief Introduction // Configurations. 2009. Vol. 17, № 1. Р. 1—18.
37. Smart J. C. The Mind/Brain Identity Theory // Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy. URL:
(дата обращения: 01.04.2020).
38. Stockwell P. Cognitive Poetics. An Introduction. L. ; N. Y., 2002.
39. Varela F. J....
Regional innovation security as a coherence of multi-cyclic self-organizing: experience in building an ideal model
... 1. P. 10—16.
24. Leiva-Leon D. Measuring Business Cycles Intra‐Synchronization in US: A Regime-switching Interdependence Framework // Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics. 2017. Vol. 79, № 4. P. 513—545.
25. Levitin D. This is Your Brain on Music: The Science of a Human Obsession. Dutton Penguin, 2006.
26. Matesanz D., Ortega G. J. On business cycles synchronization in Europe: A note on network analysis // Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications. 2016. Vol. 462. P....
The text in the context of the Tartu Semiotic School: problems and prospects
... Trudy po znakovym sistemam [Transactionses on Sign Systems], 8, pp. 65—89 (in Russ.).
Lotman, Yu. M., 1977b. Text and audience structure. Trudy po znakovym sistemam [Transactionses on Sign Systems], 9, pp. 51—61 (in Russ.).
Lotman, Yu. M., 1981. The brain — text — culture — artificial intelligence. Semiotika i informatika [Semiotics and Computer Science], 1, pp. 13—17 (in Russ.).
Lotman, Yu. M., 1993. Death as a plot issue. In: Studies in Slavic Literature and Poetics. Vol. XX: Literary ...