Computer simulation of synthesis processes in NiO—Al system
Features of physical and chemical conversions in the reacting powder system NiO-Al were investigated by computer simulation methods.. Multivariability of the synthesis of nickel aluminides in powder systems with varying degrees of concentration inhomogeneity is taken into account. The estimates of the state parameters of reacting system at all stages of physical and chemical transformations was obtained.
«Virtual council». Part 2: The synthesis of the method for solving of the heterogeneous diagnostic task
... complexity and workload of the features for automated decision in heterogeneous problem environment. Researches in this field are focused on formalization and exploration of the processes of finding, identifying of the heterogeneous diagnostic task and the synthesis of the method for its solving. This paper presents the results of the development of the algorithm for the synthesis of the method for solving of the heterogeneous diagnostic task, which establishes the integrated model under the approach of ...
Reactions of dibenzothiazine amination of quinone derivatives on a «copper film»
... Фармацевтическая химия : учеб. пособие : в 2 ч. 4-е изд., перераб. и доп. М., 2007.
4. Ojha N. K., Zyryanov G. V., Majee A. et al. Copper nanoparticles as inexpensive and efficient catalyst: A valuable contribution in organic synthesis // Coordination Chemistry Reviews. 2017. Vol. 353. P. 1—57.
5. Salavati-Niasari M., Davar F., Mir N. Synthesis and characterization of metallic copper nanoparticles via thermal decomposition // Polyhedron. 2008. Vol. 27, iss. 17. P. 3514—3518....
Synthesis of some nitrogen-containing heterocycles based on benzotriazole and bromo-substituted and condensed quinones
In this article, we describe the process of obtaining nitrogen-containing heterocycles based on benzotriazole and bromo-substituted and condensed quinones. As known, nitrogen-containing heterocyclic compounds containing amide function are used in the synthesis of biologically active substances. One can expect products synthesized with quinones and heterocyclic amines of the benzotriazole series to have a wide spectrum of biological activity and other useful properties.
1. Monbaliu J.-C. M. The ...
The mythical-historical images of Bruno Schulz’s ‘Spring’ in the context of Kafka’s mythologism
Myths and history are different but related forms of consciousness. They date back to the archaic and new periods of world history. New forms of synthesis between history and myths translated in the ‘mythical-historical imagery’ of the 20th-century art. For the first time in the history of world culture, modernism has created a synthesis between the seemingly divergent elements — history ...
An automation of the case centers synthesis on the basis of the organizations universal pattern VSM Cenose
Today there is a great need for computer systems that support decisionmaking class situation centre at the Federal and regional level, for large, medium and small enterprises. The technology of auto-automation of the synthesis of the situational centers for all subject areas, to simplify the design of situational centers and reducing its cost.
1. Ильин Н. И., Демидов Н. Н., Новикова Е. В. Ситуационные центры. Опыт,...
Fluorescence plasmon enhancement of organoluminophores in polymer and on silicon dioxide surface
... жизнеобеспечивания / ред. Е. Е. Демидова. М., 2009.
6. Jin R., Cao Y., Hao E., Metraux G. at al. Controlling anisotropic nanoparticle growth through plasmon excitation // Nature. 2003. № 425. P. 487.
7. Sun X., Dong S., Wang E. High-yield synthesis of large single-crystalline gold nanoplates through a polyamine process // Langmuir. 2005. № 21. P. 4710.
8. Bakshi M. S., Possmayer F., Petersen N. O. Aqueous-phase room-temperature synthesis of gold nanoribbons: soft template effect of ...
Subjective modality of the literary text: ontological status in author’s conception of the world
... ontological status of the subjective modality of a literary text as a component of the author’s concept of the world. The material for the study is the literary text of the essay “Caucasian” by M.Yu. Lermontov as a genre that demonstrates a complex synthesis of various zones of implementation of subjective modality. The author’s concept, embodied with the help of various means of subjective modality, is determined by the writer’s system of values, his spiritual experience, and his aesthetic ...
A simulation nonstationary processes shock synthesis
... при ударном нагружении материалов // Управление в физико-технических системах. СПб., 2004. С. 222—245.
Dmitrieva M. A., Eremkina E. B., Leitsin V. N.
computer simulation, shock synthesis, mechanical activation, chemical kinetics, powder metallurgy.
Transcendental logic and analytic of concepts
... и учение Канта. СПб., 1997.
9. Allison H. E. Kant’s Transcendental Idealism. An Interpretation and Defence. New Haven; London, 1983.
10. Gerhardt V., Kaulbach F. Kant. Darmstadt: Wissenschaftliche Buchgesellschaft, 1979.
11. Hoppe H. Synthesis bei Kant: Das Probleme der Verbindung von Vorstellungen und ihrer Gegenstandsbeziehung in der “Kritik der reinen Vernunft”. B.; N. Y., 1983.
12. Howell R. Kant’s Transcendental Deduction: An Analysis of Main Themes in His Critical Philosophy....
The Baltics on Their Way towards a Circular Economy
... (accessed 21.12.2016).
19. European Commission, 2015, Roadmap — Circular Economy Strategy, available at:
20. European Environment Agency, 2015, The European environment — state and outlook 2015, synthesis report, available at:
21. Eurostat, 2012, Final consumption expenditure of households by consumption purpose, available at:
Mathematical modeling of synthesis technologies of powder materials for the space robotics
... Challenges and Opportunities for Spark Plasma Sintering: A Key Technology for a New Generation of Materials / Sintering Applications. Publisher: InTech, Chapters published February 06, 2013.
2. Orru R., Licheri R., Mario Locci A. at al. Consolidation/synthesis of materials by electric current activated/assisted sintering // Materials Science and Engineering. 2009. Vol. R63. P. 127—287.
3. Guillon O., Gonzalez-Julian J., Dargatz B. et al. Field-Assisted Sintering Technology // Advanced Engineering ...
Academic Science on the Interdisciplinary Approach to the Analysis and Evaluation of Russian Spatial Development
... Федерации: междисциплинарный синтез : коллективная монография. — М. : Медиа-Пресс, 2013. — 663 с.
[Basic problems of the spatial development of the Russian Federation: An interdisciplinary synthesis : multi-authored monograph. — M. : Media-Press, 2013. — 663 pp.]
A synthesis of genres in Andrey Bolotov’s memoirs
... shows that all those elements were not combined mechanically. A well-read and stylistically sensitive author, he was guided by an intuitive sense of appropriateness of each technique depending on the object of description and thus achieved a genuine synthesis of genres. Finally, it is concluded that this intuition and a clear understanding that his task was a thorough description of his life as a record for posterity translated in the literary finesse of Bolotov’s texts and their appeal to the ...
Maimon’s critique of I. Kant’s theory of analytic judge-ments
... und Anmerkungen. Tübingen, 2003.
9. Maimon S. Versuch einer neuer Logik oder Theorie des Denkens. Tübingen, 2004.
10. Schechter O. The Logic of Speculative Philosophy and Skepticism in Maimon’s Philosophy: Satz der Bestimmbarkeit and the Role of Synthesis // Salomon Maimon: Rational Dogmatist, Empirical Skeptic. Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2003. P. 18—53.
analytic judgments, the determinable, determination, principle of contradiction, principle of determinability, real cognition, synthetic ...
Aspects of the ‘transcendental’ according to Kant and Husserl: Logos, matheme, metaphor
.... Welton, Bloomington, Indianapolis: Indiana University Press, p. 181—198.
7. Chernyakov, A. G. 1991, Transcendentnoye i Transcendentalnoye. Problema Syntheza v Philosophii Kanta i Husserla. [The Transcendent and the Transcendental. The Problem of Synthesis of Kant’s and Husserl’s Philosophy.], in: Logos. Mezhdunaronye Chtenia po Istorii Kultury. [A Logos. International Reading on Cultural History.] Book 1, Leningrad: Edition of Leningrad State University, p. 159—181.
8. Christensen, R. 1981,...
Russian Northwest: An integral Assessment of the Conditions of Regional Social, Environmental and Economic Systems and Quality of Life
... ‘stability limits’, when regions retain their QOL whereas their regional environmental characteristics change. The proposed methodology is based on multi-criteria and integrated approaches, the aggregate index method, and the parameter analysis and synthesis. The assessment of SEES and QOL was performed for five classes (from ‘1 — high’ to ‘5 — poor’) based on calculating statistics for 3—6 groups of assessment criteria at two levels of convolution. The analysis of the data obtained ...
Development of a Method of Optimal Design of Structure and Parameters of Technical Means of Information Protection
Based on the specific features of technical means of information protection as a special class of complex systems, it is proposed the problem of synthesis of structure of means of protection to decide as a multicriterion optimization problem taking into account the influence of structure and performance on selected quality indicators.
1. Цвиркун А. Д. Основы синтеза ...
Linguistic-cultural competence as the indicator of quality of development of the teacher in the higher school
The modern situation in education demands the integration of various types of knowledge. Linguistics and Culture studies are a synthesis serving as a “bridge” for the dialogue of cultures. The linguocultural competence is an integral attribute of the professional competence of the teacher in higher education.
The alphabet of happenstance. On M. L. Gasparov’s Notes and excerpts. Pt. 1.
... Филологический роман как «промежуточная словесность» в русской прозе конца ХХ века // Вестник ТГПУ. 2005. № 6. С. 75—82.
journalism, author, language personality, autobiography, genre synthesis, scientific discourse, term system
Ill Posed Problems and Information Security
... small change in the values of the input data, and so we do not guarantee an acceptable approximation to the answer at the level of the existing error in the measurement of initial values. The paper discusses the use of the instability effect for the synthesis of cryptographic transformations using natural noise in radio channels.
1. Hadamard J. Sur les probl`emes aux derivees partielles et leur signification physique // Bull. Univ. Princeton. 1902. Vol. 13. P. 49—52.
2. Канторович ...
Linguistic and cultural focus of specialised technical translation in the steel industry (Russian, English, and German languages)
... speech communication with non-native speakers. The illustrative and novel nature of the research proceeds from a comparative analysis of the empirical material of three languages: Russian, English, and German. The study relies on observation, analysis, synthesis, generalization, content analysis, as well as the comparative method allow expanding the scope of research on the technology and problems of translating a special text and formulate recommendations for the translator.
Novikova E., Gureeva ...
Operational thinking in the structure of the diagnostic thinking of a modern teacher-psychologist
... algorithm. These operations are differentiated for various stages of diagnosis; their priorities are established. It is determined which operations are most important for each of the stages of the diagnostic algorithm. Mental operations (such as analysis, synthesis, analogy, generalization, comparison, etc.) are important for the diagnostic process and can be necessary components of diagnostic thinking. Comprehensive professional operational thinking of a teacher-psychologist is the basis of successful ...
Studies into the history of Russian Neo-Kantianism in Poland
... Szczepanczyk]. Kielce, p. 7—33.
24. Bohun M. 2012, Nowa ontologia czy «prywatna metafizyka»? Kilka uwag na marginesie «syntezy krytycznej» Fiodora Stiepuna [The new ontology or „the private metaphysics”? Some remarks on Fyodor Stepun’s „critical synthesis”] // Postneokantyzm — ontologizm / pod red. B. Czardybon, L. Augustyna, M. Bohuna. Estetyka i Krytyka [Post-neo-Kantianism — ontologism / eds. B. Czardybon, L. Augustyn, M. Bohun. Aesthetics and Criticism]. № 26, p. 295—307.
25. Bohun ...
Me and Kaminski and Kaminskaya is me and? On the subject of Kehlmann’s oeuvre and German poetry
After 1900, literary manifestations of subjectivity underwent serious changes, which contributed to the increasing diversity and synthesis of means to create a literary reality. Daniel Kehlmann’s novel I and Kaminski (2003) is analysed from this perspective. Its text is compared with poetic works of German authors, which makes it possible to identify similarities and understand ...
Cultural Transfer and Etymology
This article considers the synthesis of information transference in space and time and examines the etymology of Indo-European lexis. The author pays attention to the origin of the lexis connected with the ‘bear’ semantics. The bear taboo was developing against the background ...
An algorithm for assessing the development of pro-fessional competences in the military (MATLAB modelling)
... технологии и ИТ-образование : матер. III Международной научно-практической конференции. М., 2008.
9. Mamdani Е. Н. Application of fuzzy logic to approximate reasoning using linguistic synthesis // IЕЕЕ Transactions оn Computers. 1977. Vol. 26, № 12. Р. 1182—1191.
10. Zadeh L. А. Fuzzy sets // Information and Control. 1965. Vol. 8. P. 338—353.
Kondratenko A., Bedrik A.
military, professional competences, evaluation, criteria ...
A simulation of processes in reactive powder compacting mixture such as Zr–B
Чиркин В. С.
Теплофизические свойства материалов ядерной техники: справочник. М., 1968.
Leitsin V. N., Tovpinets A. N., Zhukov E. V., Dmitrieva M. A.
computer simulation, shock synthesis, mechanical activation, chemical kinetics, powder metallurgy, distributed computing.
The ‘secret portrait’ in Eastern Slavic religious paintings on the threshold of modernity: The southwestern accent
This article examines the first attempts at introducing realistic portraits into Eastern European religious paintings. The author identifies stages in the development of this trend and describes aspects of cultural synthesis embodied in a portrait as the first secular genre of painting. A distinctive feature of this process is depicting an actual person in a religious context.
1. Александрович В. С. Портретная живопись во Львове ...
Empirical and theoretical approaches to the movement control of the exoskeleton
... movement of the exoskeleton. The first approach is the empirical determination of control actions on a person, their amplification and realization in the drives located in the hinges-joints of the exoskeleton. The essence of the second approach in the synthesis of analytical functions that provide anthropomorphic periodic movements of the exoskeleton. The novelty of the work is to take into account the change in the lengths of the links of the exoskeleton. As a numerical example, the behavior of a ...
Hermeneutics of Guilt in Johannes Bobrowski’s Works
The poetic destiny of the outstanding German poet and novelist Johannes Bobrowski is being considered. His poetology in the most complicated synthesis of antinomic semantics and metrics is being analyzed. The existence of guilt with its exacerbated spirit of his Christian humanity’s eschatological personalism in creative work of Bobrowski is being emphasized. The conclusion about the essential ...
Application of means of modelling of environment Simulink in problems of the analysis of quality of systems of regulation
Presented the results of the synthesis and analysis of the system of temperature control for the camera kiln electrode products. By using Simulink held simulation of control systems with man — operator, with a parametrically оптимизируемым regulator and neuron network ...
3D-simulation of equatorial F-spread: a comparing MI3 with SAMI3
... Haerendel G. Theory of equatorial spread F. Preprint. Max-Planck Inst. für Extraterr. Phys. Munich, Germany. 1974.
2. Ossakow S. L. Spread F theories: a review // J. Atmos. Solar-Terr. Phys. 1981.Vol. 43. P. 437.
3. Hysell D. L. An overview and synthesis of plasma irregularities in equatorial spread F. // Ibid. 2000. Vol. 62. P. 1037.
4. Кащенко Н. М., Мациевский С. В., Никитин М. А. Исследования нелинейной стадии развития неустойчивости ...
Тhe legal state over time: the nature and the main approaches to the definition
... the modern frames of the legal state that functions as a necessary counterbalance to the state monopoly on power and governance. The cope of research methodology is very wide, including the dialectic method of cognition, the methods of analysis and synthesis, and formally logical, historical legal and comparative legal methods. The result of the research that has been undertaken shall be the definition of the legal state, which is based on the rule of law, the recognition of law, the respect of ...
J. N. Tetens’s ‘transcendental philosophy’ as a basic science¬ and criti¬cal propaedeutics to metaphysics
... knowledge in general and metaphysics in particular. In the argument between the advocates of the Leibniz-Wolff geometric philosophy and their opponents — enlighteners-eclecticists and pietists, Tetens manages to take a neutral position conducting a synthesis of the British observingphilosophy, French ‘reasoning philosophy’, and the Leibniz-Wolff ‘geometric philosophy’. Tetens attempts to show the limitedness of common understanding and the supremacyof scientific reason. In this relation,...
Collaborative on-line learning
On the basis of the analysis of recent foreign research, the author traces theoretical preconditions of on-line learning. The discovery model as well as guided discovery model is considered. Computer-supported collaborative learning is viewed as a synthesis of the following approaches: learner-oriented, constructivist and communicative
R., Reder L.
M., Simon H.
. Situated learning and education // Educational Researcher. 1996. Vol. 25
N 4. P. 5—11.
The problem of antinomy of pure theoretical reason in Kant’s system
... : в 6 т. Т. 4 . М., 1965
Key words: antinomy of pure reason, antinomy of practical reason, antinomy of taste, antinomy of reflective judgement, system of antinomies of the cosmological ideas of pure theoretical reason, thesis, antithesis and synthesis of the antinomy of pure reason
[html]1. Kant, I. 1964, Kritika chistogo razuma [Critique of Pure Reason] in: Kant, I. Sobranie sochineniy v 6 t. [Collected works in 6 volumes], vol. 3, Moscow.2. Kant, I. 2000, Materialyi ...
The problem of meaning in Social Semiotics: Max Weber today
... not only in linguistics amd semiotics, but also in M. Weber's theory: thesubject of sociology is the understanding of “the meaning of behavior”. Based on the Weber’s definitions and their possible modification, we suggest the transdisciplinary synthesis around the study of the problem of meanings and their manifestation. Meaning production is understood as a result of the conjunction of linguistic and extralinguistic systems in the process of social interaction and communication. This allows ...
Strategic perspectives for the territorial development of the Baltic Sea Region
... Gdansk, 2009.
Doctrine of the Russian Federation to the year 2020. Approved by the President of the Russian Federation on 27 July 2001.
Long Term Perspective for the Territorial Development of the Baltic Sea Region. Background Synthesis Document, Riga/Vilnius
of the European Communities: Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions
concerning the European ...
About one training course introduction to specialty on mathematics
... Research on the Bongard Problems. URL:
(дата обращения: 11.12.2016).
21. Бонгард М. Проблемы узнавания. М., 1967.
22. Nilsson, Nils J. Artificial Intelligence : a new synthesis. San Francisco, 1998.
23. Гарднер М. Математические головоломки и развлечения. М., 1999.
24. Гарднер М. Крестики-нолики. М., 1988.
25. Гик Е. Крестики и нолики ...
Sootechestvenniki (compatriots) in the 19th century: semantic profile based on the data of the National Corpus of the Russian language
... other gravitates to ethnicity since it is used to refer to Russians. With the strengthening of state institutions in Russia, the first meaning was bound to dominate and it did at the beginning of the 19th century. However, one should speak not about the synthesis, but rather about the discordance of the two meanings. In the 19th century, another meaning developed in the semantic structure of the word: ethnic Russians living abroad. Gradually, the word acquired new evaluative meanings, while negative ...
Bogdan Kistiakovy’s Project of “State of the Future” as Synthesis of the Ideas of Liberalism and Socialism
This article is devoted to the correlation between liberal and socialist ideas in the social and philosophical conception of the prominent methodologist of social sciences and a Neo-Kantian legal theorist Bogdan Kistyakovsky. The author stresses the uncertainty of both the definition of liberalism and the principles behind attributing concrete thinkers to this movement. The article emphasises the inconsistency of classifying Kistyakovsky’s socio-philosophical concept as liberal. The analysis performed...
EU — Russia energy cooperation: major development trends and the present state
... Foreign and Security Policy of the EU, Mr. J. Solana, of the President of the Commission of the European Communities, Mr. R. Prodi, and of the President of the Russian Federation, Mr. V. V. Putin. Paris, 30 October.
2. EU-Russian Energy Dialogue: Synthesis Report, 2001, Prepared by Russian Vice-Prime Minister Victor Khristenko and European Commission Director-General François Lamoureux, Brussels, Moscow, September.
3. Energeticheskaja strategija Rossii do 2020 goda [The Energy Strategy of Russia ...
Another Critical Idealism of Hermann Cohen
... variables of separation and association activities. This means that the preservation of direction variables is a distinctive feature representing a scheme of thinking and, therefore, a system of philosophy. Schemes of thinking are not determined by synthesis or removal, but rather by preservation. In conclusion, it is possible to state that, in Cohen’s critical idealism, this belongs to the basic structure of the pure activity, which generates thought, and that thought is a sign of otherness and ...
Pollination as an ecosystem service in agricultural nature management
15. Menzel A., Sparks T. H. European phenological response to climate change matches the warming pattern // Global Change Biology. 2006. Vol. 12, Iss. 10.
16. Millennium Ecosystem Assessment. Ecosystems and Human Well-Being: Synthesis. Washington, 2005.
17. Nelson E. J., Kareiva P., Ruckelshaus M., Arkema K. Climate change's impact on key ecosystem services and the human well-being they support in the US // Fron-tiers in Ecology and the Environment. Vol. 11, Iss. 9. URL: ...
Social inclusion of people with disabilities de jure and de facto: the included, the self-inclusive and the non-self-inclusive
... self-identification of people with disabilities on their social integration and inclusion. The complexity of internal contradictions of these processes and a limited number of research works on the problem determined the need for a new integrative analysis and synthesis of the existing theories and empirical facts. The evolution of the concepts of social integration and inclusion of people with disabilities is described as a socio-political trend of imposing ‘inclusive society’ and ignoring its stratification ...
Darwinism as the Missing Link in Kant’s Critical Philosophy
... which would offer a more solid scientific grounding for his entire system. I believe that Darwinism is such a link which bolsters the central but ungrounded thesis of the Critique of Pure Reason on the existence of a priori synthetic judgments. The synthesis of Darwinism and critical philosophy dictates, however, a substantial restructuring of the latter since some of its key elements prove to be weak in the light of modern studies and need to be revised or even reversed. The first reversal explored ...
Factors and features of innovative development of the Republic of Crimea
... География. 2009. Т. 22 (61), № 2. С. 160—166.
19. Audretsh, D. B., Feldman M. P. Innovative clusters and the industry life cycle // Review of Industrial Organization. 1996. Vol. 11. Р. 253—273.
20. Bergman, E. M. Cluster Life-Cycles: An Emerging Synthesis / eds. Industrial and Corporate Change. 2009. Vol. 19, № 1. Р. 205—238.
21. Dalum, B., Pedersen, R., Villumsen, G. Technological Life Cycles: A Regional Cluster Facing Disruption // European Urban and Regional Studies. 2005. Vol. 12, iss....
The endocrine function organization in flatworms
... new of oxtocin/vasopressin family isolated from nerves of the cephalopod
// Sech. Phisiol. 1992. Vol. 134. P. 191—194.
T., Steel C.
G., Saleuddin A. S. M.
Involvement of endokrin dorsal bodies (Dbs) on protein synthesis in the ovotestis of Helisoma (Mollusca) // Amer.
Zool. 1991.Vol. 31, №
Kudikina N. P.
flatworms, neurosecretory hormones, steroid hormones, endocrine system, endocrine function.
The concepts of citizenship and estate in Russian history — continuity and / or intermittence
... Paradoxically, in Soviet Russia citizenship was defined through its absence, through what it was not. The concepts of citizenship and classhood during the Imperial and Soviet periods often coexisted, complementing each other and forming a bizarre synthesis of traditional and modern approaches to the interpretation of the concept of citizenship.
Pevzner, M. B., 2003. Abbat Siies: ot Burbonov k Bonapartu [Abbot Sieyès: from the Bourbons to Bonaparte]. St. Petersburg (in Russ.).
Babel, I. Rech ...