New stage in the development of political science in Russia
... Vol. 95, no. 450, p. 651—654.
3. King, G. 1991, On Political Methodology, Political Analysis, no. 2, p. 1—30, available at: https://gking.harvard.edu/files/gking/files/polmeth. pdf (accessed 21.06.2019).
4. Achen, C. 2002, Toward a New Political Methodology: Microfoundations and ART, Annual Review of Political Science, no. 5, p. 423—450.
5. King, G., Keohane, R. O., Verba, S. 1994, Designing Social Inquiry: Scientific Inference in Qualitative Research, Princeton University Press, available at: http://assets. press. princeton. edu/chapters/p5458.pdf (accessed ...
Transcendental Philosophy as a Scientific Research Programme
... understanding of philosophical projects.
Apel, K.-O., 2011. Paradigmen der ersten Philosophie. Zur reflexiven — transzendentalpragmatischen — Rekonstruktion der Philosophiegeschichte. Berlin: Suhrkamp.
Backhouse, R. E., 1998. Explorations in Economic Methodology. From Lakatos to Empirical Philosophy of Science. London & New York: Routledge.
Black, S., 2003. Imre Lakatos and Literary Tradition. Philosophy and Literature, 27(2), 363-381.
Ficara, E., 2006. Die Ontologie in der „Kritik der reinen Vernunft“. Würzburg: Königshausen & Neumann.
The Universe of Science. The Architectonic Ideas of Science, Sciences and their Parts in Kant
I argue that Kant has developed a broad systematic account of the architectonic functionality of pure reason that can be used and advanced in contemporary ... ..., in the narrow sense, is responsible for the picture of a well-ordered universe of science consisting of architectonic ideas of science, sciences and parts of sciences... ... explicitly conceived as an object of (e. g. philosophical) studies, i. e. from a mere methodological perspective. In the final section (III), I unveil the potential of Kant’s...
The methodology of history of logic: the synthetic approach
... Калининград, 2004.
Философская логика: Истоки и эволюция. Минск, 2001.
Pushkarsky A. G.
history of logic, object of logic, image of logic, principle of methodological
dualism, methodology of science, porismatic model, rationality.
I. Kant and J. Jungius: on the development of critical tradition in the 17th century German philosophy
... science, which acts as a basis for identifying pure concepts of the understanding. J. Jungius considers the question about the limits of our cognition reflective and forbids posing it in the beginning of research.J. Jungius formulated the basis of German methodological tradition through reorienting theory of science towards the search for rational bases of scientific experience and emphasising the fundamental role of mathematical knowledge. J. Jungius’s epistemological doctrine contains the following principles adopted by Kant: sensible experience and reason ...
The problem of alien ego in A. S. Lappo-Danilevsky's methodology (Kantian motifs)
... тематическое единство русской философии. М., 2008.
12. Lappo-Danilevsky A. The development of science and learning in Russia // Russian Realities & Problems. By Paul Milyoukov, Peter Struve, A. Lappo-Danilevsky, Roman Dmowski, and Harold Williams / ed. by J. D. Duff, Fellow of Trinity College. Cambridge: at the University Press, 1917. P. 153—229.
history, methodology of history, encyclopedic learning, historicity, concrete individuality, alien animateness, dialogue
Olkhov P. A. ...
Events as a semantic framework for the construction of reality: the prospects of a transition to a dynamic ontology
Spinoza, B., 1999. Sochinenija v 2 tomakh [Works. In 2 volumes]. Vol. 2. St. Petersburg, Nauka (in Russ.).
Tulchinskii, G.L., 2001. Ideas: sources, dynamics and logical content. In: Istorija idej kak metodologija gumanitaenykh issledovanij [History of ideas as a methodology for humanitarian research]. St. Petersburg, Tsentr istorii idej, pp. 28-58 (in Russ.).
Tulchinskii, G.L., 2017. Explanation in political science: constructivism vs positivism. Publichnaja Politika [Public Policy], 1, pp. 76-98 (in Russ.).
Heidegger, M., 1997. Bytie i vremja [Being and Time]. Moscow, Ad Marginem (in Russ.).
Euler, L., 1961. Vvedenie v analiz beskonechno malykh [Introduction ...
Kantian Rationality in the Philosophy of Science. Report of the First Conference of the Kantian Rationality Lab.
... Cambridge University Press.
Kant, I., 1998. Critique of Pure Reason. Translated and edited by P. Guyer and A. W. Wood. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
McDonough, J. K., 2020. Teleology: A History. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
Kant, philosophy of science, rationality, methodology, unity, systematicity, hypothesis, experiment
Zilber A. S.
The metaphysics of science
A reflection on the meaning of Kant’s manuscript where he uses the expression ‘metaphysics of science’. 20th century philosophy of science acknowledged empiricism and it was anti-metaphysic and positivistic. However, all forms of empiricism and positivism lead to a negation of philosophy, replacing it with logical, methodological, historical, sociological, psychological, cultural, and other studies. In effect, philosophy is the cognition of ...
Clusters in the institutional perspective: on the theory and methodology of local socioeconomic development
..., whose full development makes it possible to speak of the formation of clusters as most successful mesoeconomic systems. At the same time, the author emphasizes that, in economies gravitating towards the market type of organisation, the development of mesoeconomic systems is closely connected to competition for innovative rent. The article outlines the methodology for cluster studies, which makes it possible to consider such relatively new to the regional science phenomena as innovative and “transborder” clusters.
1. Gareev, T. R. 2007, «Voshodjawie» modeli regional'nogo razvitija, lokal'nye proizvodstvennye sistemy i razvitie malogo i srednego biznesa [«Rising» model of regional development, ...
‘Reaching out’ beyond the text: philosophical notes
In this article, I define the concept of text and briefly discuss the related concepts of speech and discourse. I demonstrate ... ... within the philosophical approach to the text. Finally, I draw attention to the ‘science of communication’, within which the message as a whole is conceptualized.... ... M., 2004. Metodologiya ekonomicheskoi nauki, ili kak ekonomisty ob’yasnyaut [The methodology of economics: Or, how economists explain]. Moscow, NP “Zhurnal Voprosy...
Commodity flow model for an exclave region: Rent-seeking in the ‘transitional period’ of the special economic zone
... region (CFMER). The CFMER development is aimed at identifying aggregate proportions of the exclave’s economy in the transitional period of the special economic zone (SEZ)... ... Linkages Between National and Regional Input-Output Models, International Regional Science Review, no. 7, p. 53—67.
2. Fedorov, G., Korneevets, V., Zverev, Yu. 2011... ... Treyz, G. 2004, The Evaluation of Programs Aimed at Local and Regional Development: Methodology and Twenty Years: Experience Using REMI Policy Insight. In: Evaluating Local...
Neo-Kantian and phenomenological axiology in N. N. Alekseev’s philosophy of law
...., 1912, Nauki obshhestvennye i estestvennye v istoricheskom vzaimootnoshenii ih metodov: ocherki po istorii i metodologii obshhestvennyh nauk [Social and natural sciences in the historic relationship between their methods: essays on the history and methodology of the social sciences], Moscow, 272 p.
2. Alexeev, N. N., 1918, Vvedenie v izuchenie prava [Introduction to the study of law], Moscow, 188 p.
3. Alexeev, N. N., 1919a, Obshhee uchenie o prave. Kurs lekcij, prochitannyh v Tavricheskom Universitete v 1918—19 godu....
The Development of a Criminalistics Theory in Russia and the United States: A Comparative Analysis
... published in Russia and the United States, I describe the stages of the development of forensic science in the two countries. I analyse the structure and major areas of modern criminalistics. Special attention is paid to the relevant philosophical and methodological framework and the functions of forensic science. I give a detailed account of Russian and US scholars’ approaches to the nature, subject, and object of criminalistics and provide an overview of the history of the discipline. I address the relationship between criminalistics and criminal procedure ...
Internal migration as studied by political science
... a reassessment of theoretical ideas about the essence of this social phenomenon, which are offered by other paradigms. This way, it becomes possible to consider internal migration as a significant social determinant. In analysing theoretical and methodological approaches, I determine the scope of their applicability in political science. I conclude that the features of research into internal migration depend largely on changes in the perception of this phenomenon within the demographic, sociological, economic, and other related approaches.
1. Василенко П. В. Зарубежные ...
The methodological features of managing the value of companies introducing "green" innovations
Although it is a common assumption that innovations are one of the most important factors of economic development, there is a need to review some provisions of innovation methodology so that new fundamental values are taken into account more fully. Most recent business models are based on the depletion ... ... and al. 1999, Managing Ecosystem Resources, Beijer Discussion Paper Series, no. 122, Stockholm, The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences, p. 1—22.
2. Daly, H. E., Cobb, J. B. 1990, For the Common Good, London, Green Print Publishing, 95 p.
3. Hanna, S....
The methodological bases of comparative evaluation of sci¬entific and technological potential of Russia and the EU: regional and international aspects
This article analyses approaches to the definition of such categories as “scientific and technological potential” and “innovative ... ... existing methods of comparative analysis used in Russia and abroad, the author proposes a methodology for evaluating scientific and technological potential in the context of... ... innovacionnaja kul'tura [Innovative development and innovation culture], Nauka i naukoznanie [Science and naukoznanie], no. 2, pp. 54—65.
22. Raizberg, B. А., Lozovskiy, L. Sh...
Cultural types and the perception of current environmental risks by local communities of the Baltic Sea region
.... T., Ostrom, L. 2011, Using Likert-Type Scales in the Social Sciences, Journal of Adult Education, vol. 40, no. 1, p. 19—22.
43. Le Roux, B., Rouanet, H. 2010, Multiple correspondence analysis, SAGE, Series Quantitative Applications in the Social Sciences, CA, Thousand Oaks Paris.
44. Ohman, S., Olofsson, A. 2018, Quantitative Analysis of Risk Positions: An Exploratory Approach. In: Olofsson, A., Zinn, J. (eds) Researching Risk and Uncertainty — Methodologies, Methods and Research Strategies, London, Palgrave Macmillan, p. 265—286.
45. Benzécri, J.-P. 1992, Correspondence analysis handbook, New York, Dekker.
46. Fidrya, E., Fidrya О. 2020, Resilience of cultural attitudes of local communities ...
Spatial structure and development of settlements in the Saint Petersburg agglomeration
24. Reznikov, I.L. 2017, Identifying the boundaries of the St. Petersburg urban agglomeration, Vestnik of Saint Petersburg University. Earth Sciences, no. 1, p. 89—107. doi:
25. Zakharova, Zh.Zh. 2015, Modern ... ... [Siberian trade and economic journal], no.2 (21), p. 17—21 (in Russ.).
26. Makhrova, A.G., Kirillov, P.L., Bochkarev, A.N. 2019, Methodological approaches to the study of labor pendulum migration of the population. In: Baburin, V.L., Savoskul, M.S. (eds.) ...
The methodological framework for development of specialists in advertising and public relations
... cultural, integrated, context, professional, and image approaches to the formation of professional culture in future advertising and public relations specialists.
1... ... с общественностью» : монография. USA: PublishingHouse «Science&InnovationCenter», 2013.
8. Профессиональная культура... ... Знание, 1964.
professional culture, advertising and public relations, methodological approaches
Developing geotourism with a focus on geoheritage in a transboundary region: the case of the Curonian Spit, a UNESCO site
... A. Vedenin and the 25th anniversary of the creation of the Russian Research Institute for Cultural and Natural Heritage named after D. S. Likhachev, Moscow, Federal State Budgetary Institution of Science Institute of Geography of the Russian Academy of Sciences, p. 478—488.
Anokhin A. Yu., Kropinova E. G., Spiriajevas E.
geotourism, geo-heritage, ecotourism, sustainable development, tourist trail design methodology, Curonian Spit, protected areas, geological and geomorphological resources, Kaliningrad region, transboundary studies
Innovation Capacity of Russia and the Baltics: a Comparative Approach
This article considers the possibility of Russian integration into a common research, technological, and innovative space of ... ... nauchno-tehnicheskogo potenciala Rossii i ES: regional'nyj i mezhdunarodnyj aspekty [The methodological bases of comparative evaluation of scientific and technological potential... ... issledovatel'skij universitet «Vysshaja shkola jekonomiki».
6. Indikatory nauki: 2012 [Science Indicators: 2012], 2012, Moscow, Nacional'nyj issledovatel'skij universitet...
OPOIAZ and Bakhtin: the Decision Science’s perspective
... knowledge. It studies how humans make their choices and purports to provide a “rational framework for choosing between alternative courses of action when the consequences resulting from this choice are imperfectly known.” In and of itself decision science is a vast field of intersecting theories and methodologies that I will exploit only in a limited manner—as it applies to particular views on literary production. My paper deals with the theories of Viktor Shklovsky and Iurii Tynianov outlining how these two members of the Petersburg “Society ...
The apologia of reason in J. Chr. Gottsched’s classicistic system: On the 250th anniversary of the philosopher’s death
... enlightenment J. Chr. Gottsched (1700—1766). The authors examine the problem of the ontological argument in the context of the current civilizational crisis of consciousness, which arose against the background of the 20th century crisis of objectivist methodology of modern natural sciences. Such a methodology is incapable of solving the problem of an accurate description of the reality, in particular, as regards the ontological status of a wave function. This poses a serious ontological challenge to the entire scientific paradigm ...
On the concept of normative evaluation of cost-effectiveness of GLONASS application in coastal regions
Russia promotes the application of GLONASS satellite information system in regional economies. In three regions, the ... ... from GLONASS implementation in the region. Economics has developed a large number of methodological approaches to the calculation of such effects in different fields of... ... systems based on hierarchy analysis method], Kosmichna nauka i tehnologija [Cosmic science and technology], Vol. 11, no. 3—4, p. 75—80, available at: http://www.mao...
Key Directions of Sectoral and Spatial Changes in the Russian Industry
This article considers major trends in the spatial and sectoral structure of national production and analyses the patterns of transformation of industrial systems ... ... identify major trends in national production. The article seeks to draw attention to the methodology of developing and implementing industrial policy and devising an algorithm... ... 100 industrial parks], 2011, TASS-Telecom, available at: http://news. rambler.
ru/science/12301194 (accessed 18.05.2014).
7. Knyaginin, V., Schedrovitsky, P. 2005, Promyshlennaja...
The Development of New Trans-border Water Routes in the South-East Baltic: Methodology and Practice
... Kaliningradzkim. Gdynia — Pelplin, 2007.
33. Spiriajevas E. Borderlands of Lithuania and Kaliningrad Region of Russia: Gudelines for Comparative Geographic Approach // Human Resources — the Main Factor of Regional Development. Journal of Social Sciences No. 2. Klaipėda University Regional Policy and Planning Institute. 2010. P. 81—91.
Kropinova E., Anokhin A.
spatial organisation of tourism, water tourism; infrastructure; international cooperation, methodology for evaluating recreational potential, South-East Baltic, innovations in tourism
Kistyakovsky on the nature of law
... Saint Peterburg.4. Kant, I. 1994, Kritika chistogo razuma [Critique of pure reason], Moscov.5. Kistyakovsky, V. A. 1998, Social'nye nauki i pravo: ocherki po metodologii social'nyh nauk i obshhej teorii prava [Social sciences and right: sketches on methodology of social sciences and the general theory of the right], in Kistyakovsky V. A. Filosofija i sociologija prava [Philosophy and sociology of law], Saint Peterburg.6. Muromtsev, S. A. 1879, Opredelenie i osnovnoe razdelenie prava [Definition and main division of the ...
Meaning in life and meaning in the text (roundtable proceedings)
The roundtable discussed the key problems of meaning formation in narrative and performative practices. In free discussion, ... ... 2. URSS (in Russ.).
Zolyan, S. T., 1994. Description of the regional conflict as a methodological problem. Polis. Politicheskie issledovaniya [Polis. Political Studies]... ... 513—543.
Searle, J. R., 1980. The Intentionality of Intention and Action. Сognitive Science, 4, pp. 47—70.
Searle, J. R., 1995. The Construction of Social Reality. N...
Formal Languages and Automata VI:-algebraic systems and transducers
... Transductions and Context-Free Languages.
7. Bloom St. L., Esik Z. Iteration Theories. EATCS Monographs on Theoretical Computer Science. Springer, 1993.
8. Bychi J. R. On a decision method in restricted second order arithmetic // Proc. Int. Congr. Logic, Methodology and Philosophy of Science, 1960. Stanford University Press, 1962. P. 111.
9. Cohen R. S., Gold A. Y. Theory of !-languages I: Characterizations of !-context-free languages // JCSS. 15(1977). P. 169184.
10. Conway J. H. Regular Algebra and Finite Machines. Chapman & Hall,...
Theoretical analysis of fuzzy logic and Q. E. method in economics
... (дата обращения: 11.02.2019).
6. Challoumis C. Multiple Axiomatics Method Through the Q. E. Methodolog. URL:
(дата обращения: 11.02.2019).
7. Challoumis C. Quantification of Everything (a Methodology for Quantification of Quality Data with Application and to Social and Theoretical Sciences). URL:
(дата обращения: 11.02.2019).
8. Colubi A., Gonzalez-Rodriguez G. Fuzziness in data analysis: Towards accuracy and robustness // Fuzzy Sets and Systems. 2015. Vol. 281. P. 260—271. doi: ...
Human Development Index as a Tool to Assess Social Development in the Baltic States
... Russia’s development strategy requires a comparison between the social development of the Russian Federation and other Baltic region states, some of which are world leaders... ... problemy gumanitarnykh i estestvennykh nauk [Actual problems of the humanities and natural sciences], no. 3, p. 70—74. (in Russ.)
4. Auzan, A. A., Bobylev, S. N. (eds.) 2011... ... [Identification of priorities for socio-economic development of the region: mathematical and methodological support and its experimental approbation], Moscow. (in Russ.)
Formal Languages and Automata V: Conway Semiring-Semimodule Pairs and Finite Automata
... of nite automata over quemirings.
5. Bloom St. L., Esik Z. Iteration theories. EATCS Monographs on Theoretical Computer Science. Springer, 1993.
6. Buechi J. R. On a decision method in restricted second order arithmetic //Proc. Int. Congr. Logic, Methodology and Philosophy of Science. 1962. P. 111.
7. Conway J. H. Regular algebra and nite machines. Chapman & Hall, 1971.
8. Elgot C. Matricial theories // J. Algebra. 1976. N 42. P. 391422.
9. Esik Z., Kuich W. Inductive ¤-semirings // Theoretical Computer Science....
Audiovisual translation and reception
... of Psychology, 46(6), pp. 455—462.
Miquel Iriarte, M., 2017. The Reception of Subtitling for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing. Ph. D. Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona.
O’Hagan, M. R.S., 2016. Crazy Japanese subtitles? Shedding light on the impact of impact captions with a focus on research methodology. In: S. Hansen- Schirra and S. Grucza, eds. Eye-tracking and Applied Linguistics. Berlin: Language Science Press. pp. 31—58.
Perego, E., 2016. History, Development, Challenges and Opportunities of Empirical Research in AVT. Across Languages and Cultures, 17(2), pp. 155—162.
Romero-Fresco, P., 2015. The Reception of Subtitles for the Deaf and Hard ...
Assessing spatial and temporal changes in the landscape vulnerability in the Kaliningrad region as an element of sustainable spatial planning
... in nature and society], Mezhdistsiplinarnyy nauchnyy i prikladnoy zhurnal «Biosfera» [Interdisciplinary Journal of Applied Science Biosphere], Vol. 2, no.4, p. 507–520.
6. Dmitriyev, V. V., Dmitriyev, N. V., Voskresenskaya, V. A., Frolova, A. D., Kozheko, U. R. 2014, Razvitiye metodologii integral'noy otsenki ekologicheskoy tselostnosti geosistem [Development of an integrated methodology for evaluating the environmental integrity of geosystems], Mezhdunarodnyy zhurnal prikladnykh i fundamental'nykh issledovaniy ...
The principles of classical positivism and the historical works of Pavel Milyukov in exile
... Russian thinker are analysed in the context of Russian philosophy abroad. The author considers the problems of philosophical bases of history and historical science.
Бицилли П. М.
Философия русской истории в трудах П.
Н. Милюкова // ... ... культуры русской эмиграции. 1919—1939. М., 1994.
Povilaitis V. J.
history, culture, cognition, methodology, Russian science abroad.
Innovation performance of Russia’s Northwestern regions: a comparative evaluation
Innovative activities underpin the economic development and competitiveness of Russian regions. This article seeks to compare the innovation performance of Russia’s ... ... 2013, Features of innovative development at the regional level, Modern Problems of Science and Education. Surgery, no. 3, p. 307.
5. Zimovets, A. V. 2009, Mezoinnovacionnye... ... D. O., Barzykina, G. A. 2016, Innovative development of Russian regions: assessment methodology and current state. In: Aktual’nye problemy buhgalterskogo ucheta, analiza...
The concept of “network” in the system of basic concepts of regional economic geography
... Journal of Economic Geography, no. 3, p. 75—99.
32. Isard, W. 1960, Methods of regional analysis: an introduction to regional science, Cambridge, MA.
33. Koestler, A. 1967, The Ghost in the Machine, London. 34. Malecki, E. J., Oinas, P. (eds.), 1999,... ... Knowledge? Paper presented at the DRUID Summer Conference 2003 on ‘Creating, Sharing and Transferring Knowledge: The Role of Geography, Institutions and Organizations’, 2003, June 12—14, Copenhagen.
36. Ketels, Ch. Protsiv, S. (eds.), 2014, Methodology and Findings Report for a Cluster Mapping of Related Sectors. In: European Cluster Observatory REPORT, available at: ...
Aspects of the ‘transcendental’ according to Kant and Husserl: Logos, matheme, metaphor
This paper deals with the methodological and ontological significance of transcendentalism. The author advocates the understanding of transcendental philosophy as ontology and presents a critique ... ... Evropeiskikh Nauk i Transcendentalnaya Phenomenologia. Vvedenie v Phenomenologicheskuyu Phiosophiu. [The Crisis of European Sciences and Transcendental Phenomenology. Introduction in Phenomenological Philosophy.], St Petersburg: Vladimir Dal, 399 p.
Geography of international clusters in the Baltic region
International cluster is a relatively new form of spatial organisation of economy in the globalisation conditions, which has become ... ... region and put forward a hypothesis about the prerequisites of their formation. The methodological framework of the research is an integrated case study. The article considers... ... Structural Transformation of an International Cluster: European Perspective, Modern applied science, no. 7 (12),p. 1—8.
19. Mikhaylov, 2013, A. S. Internationalization cluster...
On combining translator training with foreign language teaching
Contemporary methodological landscape in translator training (TT) is dominated by the competence-based ... ... learners’ active participation in knowledge accrual. The paper gives a brief account of the status quo of TT and revisits the controversial issue of appropriateness of combining... ... training. Communicative and didactic aspects. Collective monograph]. Moscow. Flinta. Science. pp. 214—272 (in Russ.).
Korolyova, D. B., 2015. Metodika obuchebiya perevodu...
A spatial study of networking in the Vistula Lagoon region using geoinformation systems
... (Arkticheskogo) federal'nogo universiteta, Serija «Estestvennye nauki» [Vestnik of Northern (Arctic) Federal University, Natural Sciences], no. 1, p. 22—27.
16. Arefiev, N. V., Fedorov, M. P., Badenko, V. L., Osipov, G. K. 1997, Metodika jekologicheskogo monitoringa gorodskih territorij s primeneniem GIStehnologij [Methodology for environmental monitoring of urban areas using GIS technology], Nauchno-tehnicheskie vedomosti SPbGPU [Scientific and technical sheets STU], no. 1—2, ...
Kant, Radical Agnosticism, and Methodological Eliminativism about Things-in-Themselves
... Interim Report,” Robert Howell says that a philosophically satisfactory resolution of all-too-familiar problems about Kant’s views on the object of knowledge and the... ... things in themselves or whether things in themselves exist or do not exist’. Kantian Methodological Eliminativism (KME) about things in themselves says that for the purposes... ..., Kant and the Foundations of Analytic Philosophy. Oxford.
7. Hanna, R. 2006, Kant, Science, and Human Nature. Oxford.
8. Hanna, R. 2015, Cognition, Content, and the a...
Migration of researchers in the Baltic region: a forecast and factors
The importance of this research relates to the need for increasing the human capital of Russian science and for assisting the spatial development of the country, particularly, its border areas. This study tests several hypotheses.... ... the Russian Federation in general and its Baltic part in particular. These factors include salaries and workplace environment. Methodologically, the study draws on Russian and international sources on the migration of researchers and builds models of two ...
Ergonomics and the translation process
... sense (e. g. lighting, temperature, air quality, space) as well in the broader sense of the role of translation and translators in the economy and society as a whole can... .... and Jääskeläinen, R., 2019 (in press). Forthcoming. Ergonomics of translation: methodological, practical and educational implications. In: H. V. Dam, M. N. Brøgger... ... Medicine, 64, pp. 211—222.
Jastrzebowski, W., 2006. An outline of ergonomics, or the science of work based upon the truths drawn from the science of nature. In: W. Karwowski...
Russian Socio-Economic Geography: Status, Challenges, Perspectives
The socio-economic geography studies the processes, characteristics and patterns of spatial development. In the recent decades, however, this area of scientific investigation ... ... does not require the search of new space and therefore ignores the "spatial" science, geography. Internal reason is the blurring of socio-economic geography along... ... was, in many ways, redundant, and unselective in the application of theoretical and methodological tools liberally borrowed from other branches of both geography and economics...
Analytical Kant studies, transcendental idealism, and the thing in itself
... analytical philosophy, the interest in Kant is primarily due to discussions on the nature of sensory perceptions, on the epistemological status of experience, and on the so-called... ... itself’ expresses neither ontological nor epistemological dualism. Rather it has a methodological function and it serves to indicate the possibility of different forms... ... Philosophie. Texte und Kommentar, Bd. III, Frankfurt a. M. : Suhrkamp.
14. Sellars, W. 1968, Science and Metaphysics: Variations on Kantian Themes, Routledge & Kegan Paul, London...