The pedagogical aspect of irrational borrower behaviour
Irrational borrower behaviour is considered as failure to develop competencies set out in the federal requirements for non-economic professional education. The authors describe the structure of preparedness for rational borrower behaviour as part of the ...
The philosophical aspects of anagrams
... about the functioning of anagrams in the philosophical discourse are made. The author stresses the originality of their structuring (text forming) function, the expansion of discursive semantics created by them and its orientation to the sphere of the irrational; the mechanisms of interaction between the semantic structure of the philosophizing personality and the texts created by them are identified.
1. Азарова Н. М. Анаграмма в философском тексте // Текст ...
Units of degree of fields
The article has the algorithm of finding units of cubic irrationalities fields based on iterative process.
Шурыгин В. К.
К разложению кубических иррациональностей в двумерные цепные дроби. Калининград, 1996. Деп. в ...
The anarchist philosophy of Alexei Borovoy (on the history of Russian Bergsonianism)
... influence of Henri Bergson’s intuition concept. Borovoy brought together the ideas proposed by Bergson, Bakunin, and Sorel. He combined the theory of anarchism and the practice of revolutionary syndicalism. Bergson’s ideas of liberty, creativity, irrationalism, and personalism underlie Borovoy’s anarchist philosophy.
А., Давыденкова А.
Г., Гарявин А.
Михаил Бакунин и Анри Бергсон о «философии ...
The Notion of Free Will in Sergey Hessen’s Conception of Culture
... reduced to a fragment of personal being.
Bambach, C., 2009. Neo-Kantianism. In: A. Tucker, ed. 2009. A Companion to the Philosophy of History and Historiography. Chichester: Wiley-Blackwell, pp. 477-487.
Belov, V. N., 2016. (Book Review) Yu. Melikh. Irrational Expansion of Kant’s Philosophy in Russia. Kantian Journal, 4(35), pp. 103-105. (In Russ.)
Crowe, B., 2010. Faith and Value: Heinrich Rickert’s Theory of Religion. Journal of the History of Ideas, 4(41), pp. 617-636.
Dmitrieva, N. A., 2013....
Kant als Mystiker? Zur These von Carl Arnold Wilmans’ dissertatio philosophica
Carl Arnold Wilmans received his degree of doctor in philosophy in Halle in 1797 for a bold thesis. He claimed a latent similarity between Kant’s enlightened philosophy of religion and the pure mysticism of some so-called separatists — and sent his work to Kant. The fact that and how the latter reacted to it, makes the matter all the more interesting. Could Kant have been a secret mystic? The following study attempts to give a differentiated presentation of Kant’s intellectual relationship with...
Youth unemployment in the Latgale region of Latvia: causes and consequences
... which are objective and subjective, contradictory, which continue to this day. It is established that the behavioral rationalism of young people (labor mobility, vocational education, etc.) in the regional labor market is combined with its behavioral irrationalism (lack of desire to work for various reasons, the need for contact with family and friends, etc.). This is due to the growing uncertainty in the youth labor market due to the growth of competition, the emergence and growth of flexible forms ...
Demographic Situation and Demographic Security in the Regions of Russia’s Western Borderlands
... I address the vast and complicated problem of population replacement in Russia’s border regions. Although both national and regional demographic indicators have improved in Russia in recent years, many issues relating to sub-replacement fertility, irrational migration, etc. remain unresolved. This lends an urgency to studying regional demographic security, namely, the problems of ensuring replacement fertility, regulating migrations, and overcoming a skewed age and sex structure. I provide a detailed ...
Parallels of psychoanalysis in the intellectual and creative biography of Hugo von Hofmannsthal
... his literary works allude to Sigmund Freud’s findings. The psychograme of the protagonists in his works resemble the types of psyche similar to the ones described by Sigmund Freud. Hofmannsthal’s characters are driven by instincts, which are irrational and often lead to self-destruction («Das Märchen der 672 Nacht», «Elektra»). Their dreams disclose the subconscious and the hidden wishes better than the protagonists themselves. The self-identification of Hofmannsthal’s characters ...
"Salvation of nature" in three Hammann's letters to Kant
The brief letter exchange between Hamann and Kant, in which they discussed a physics textbook for children, is the main purpose of this text. It unravels an urgent question about the nature of consciousness and its role in the structure of the physical world.
1. Аристотель. Сочинения: в 4 т. М., 1978.
2. Вергилий. Буколики. Георгики. Энеида. Гораций. Оды. Эподы. Сатиры. Послания. Наука поэзии. М., 2005.
3. Гаман И. Г. Aesthetica in nuce (пер. и коммент. В. Х. Гильманова) // Гильманов В. Х. Герменевтика...
Russian Neokantianism: history and characteristics of its development
The article is dedicated to the analysis of the development of Neokantianism in Russia. The originality of Russian Neokantianism is marked, which was due to the cultural and historical peculiarities of the formation of the domestic philosophical thought. The
1. Булгаков С. Н. От марксизма к идеализму. Статьи и рецензии. 1895—1903 / сост., вступ. ст. и комм. В. В. Сапова. М., 2006.
2. Введенский А. И. Вторичный вызов на спор о законе одушевления и ответ противникам // Введенский А. И. Статьи...
Transformations in the Communicative Characteristics of Political Discourse in the Current Information Space
27. Nesterov, A. G., 2016. The “Five Stars” Movement as a phenomenon of the "protest party" in Italy of XIII century. Nauchnyi dialog [Scientific dialogue], 11(59), pp. 290—303.
28. Pareto, V. Logika irratsional'nogo [The logic of the irrational]. Available at:
[Accessed 22 December 2017].
29. Parsons, T. O strukture sotsial'nogo deistviya [On the structure of social action]. Available at:
Personal determinants of somatic reactions in adolescents
... Personality. 1991. Vol. 59(3). Р. 355—386.
10. Costa R. T., McCrae R. R. Neuroticism, somatic complaints and disease: Is the bark worse than the bite? // Journal of Personality. 1987. № 55. Р. 219—316.
11. Forman M., Tosi D., Rudy D. Common irrational beliefs associated with the psychological conditions of low back pain, peptic ulcers and migraine headache: A multivariate study // Journal of Rational Emotive Therapy. 1987. Vol. 5(4). Р. 255—265.
12. Gupta M. Is chronic pain a variant ...
The significance of the critique of A. I. Vvedensky’s ‘new psychophysiological law’ for Russian philosophy
... proff. Vvedenskomu [The answer of Prof. Vvedensky], Voprosi filosofii i psihologii [Questions of philosophy and psychology], Vol. 19, p. 105—109, Moscow.
17. Sezeman, V. S. 1911, Rationalnoe i irrationalnoev sisteme filosofii [The rational and the irrational in the system of philosophy], Logos [Logos], Vol. 1, p. 93—122, Moscow.
18. Sirotkina, L. S. 2015, Teoreticheskie komponenti obraza psihologii v russkoi logiko-filosofskoi misli kontsa 19 v. (v kontekste problem psilogizma russkoi logiki ...
Melikh Yu. Irrational expansion of Kant’s philosophy in Russia
1. Белов В. Н. Русское неокантианство: история и особенности развития // Кантовский сборник. 2012. № 1 (39). С. 38.
2. Белов В. Н. В. Э. Сеземан – систематик русского неокантианства // Вопросы философии. 2012. № 4. С. 121—127
3. Белов В. Н. Проблема рационального и иррацион
The typological characteristic of culture in G. P. Fedotov’s philosophy
... Федотов Г. П. Новое отечество // Там же.
Savintsev V. I.
culture, culture genesis, civilisation, mass culture, elite culture, Western culture, Eastern culture, national culture, supranational culture, rational culture,
Decomposition of incomplete standard basis of the field Q(mD) in the multidimensional continued fraction
1. Jacobi C. G. J. Allgemeine Theorie der Kettenbruchänlichen Algorithmen, in welchen jede Zahl aus drei Vorhergehenden gebildet wird // J. reine und angew. Math. 1868. Vol. 69. P. 29—64.
2. Bernstein L. Periodical continued fractions for irrationals of degree n by Jacobi’s algorithm // Ibid. 1963. Vol. 213, N 1—2. P. 31—38.
3. Bernstein L. Periodical of Jacobi’s algorithm for a special type of cubic irrationals // Ibid. 1964. Vol. 213, N 3—4. P. 137—146.
4. Bernstein L. ...
On Sources and Mechanisms of Coastal Area Self-development
... экономического развития. М., 1982.
Сильное государство: Управление и мировой порядок в XXI
веке / пер. с англ. М
Predictably Irrational: The Hidden Forces That Shape Our Decisions).
Harper Collins Publishing House, 2008.
История экономических учений / под ред. В.
С. Автономова. М., 2000....
Russian-German philosophical dialogue in the late 19th/the first half of the 20th centuries: Publications of Russian philosophers in the Kant-Studien and Logos journals
This article presents an overview of Russian philosophers’ publications in German periodicals of the late 19th/early 20th centuries. At the time, Germany boasted a significant number of journals dedicated to philosophy or addressing philosophical problems. Even in the first approximation, there are several dozen journals featuring either texts by Russian scientists or works dedicated to Russian philosophy. Of special importance are two journals with the most pronounced presence of Russian authors...
The Philosophy of Vasily Sesemann and Marburg Neo-Kantianism
... infinity (fieri). Sesemann is interested in the Neo-Kantian aspiration to achieve a systematic unity of knowledge. The concept of one of the editors of the Russian version of the Logos international philosophical journal under¬goes a transformation from irrationality to the rationality of a higher order. The concept of irration¬ality is defined by the Russian thinker through the inexhaustible set of problems ‘ensuring’ eternal and continuous progress of objective cognition. According to Sesemann,...
Kistyakovsky on the nature of law
... of law, neo-Kantianism, legal rules, legal responsibilities, personal rights.
[text]1. Belov, V. N. 2009, Problema racional'nogo i irracional'nogo v russkom neokantianstve [The problem of rational and irrational in Russian neo-Kantianism], in Duhovnyj kontinentrusskoj filosofii [Spiritual continent of Russian philosophy], Saratov, pp. 159—180.2. Belov, V. N. 2012, V. Je. Sezeman — sistematik russkogo neokantianstva [Sezeman — the taxonomist of ...
Russian neo-Kantianism: history and characteristics of its development
The article is dedicated to the analysis of the development of neo-Kantianism in Russia. Russian neo-Kantianism is marked with originality, which was due to the cultural and historical peculiarities of the formation of the national philosophical thought. The stages and specific character of the development of Russian neo-Kantianism are considered by example of the creation of A. I. Vvedensky, B. V. Yakovenko and V. E. Sesemann.
1. Bulgakov S. N. Ot marksizma k idealizmu. Stat'i i recenzii. 1895—1903...
The features of metaphors in “prophetic” dreams
... integration into cultural contexts, elimination of functional borders between nominativity and predicativity, closeness to the object and cognitive metaphors. The author arrives at a conclusion that, in dreams, the metaphor brings together the rational and irrational spheres.
1. Арутюнова Н. Д. Языковая метафора // Лингвистика и поэтика. М., 1979.
2. Берестнев Г. И. Лингвистика сновидений // Логический анализ ...