The heterogeneity of university website discourse
... Санкт-Петербургский государственный университет : [сайт]. URL: http://spbu.ru/ (дата обращения: 12.06.2014).
discourse of university websites, heterogeneity, multidimensionality, educational discourse, scientific discourse, promotional discourse, internet discourse
Academic and professional discourse in higher professional education and the literacy concept
The article presents the results of an interdisciplinary analysis, categorical synthesis and generalization of experience in the implementation of academic and professional discourse in higher professional education. This discourse is presented as an open system, the process of self-organization of which is aimed at providing life-long education and is directly related to the formation of literacy competencies reflected in Federal State Educational Standards ...
Hybrid texts as a form of interaction between avant-garde artistic and political discourses
... artwork: on borders and fragments. Baltimore.
Humphrey, C., 1988. A Serious Character: The Life of Ezra Pound. Boston.
Jay, M., 2010. The virtues of mendacity: on lying in politics. Charlottesville, London.
Kamberelis, G. and Wehunt, M. D., 2012. Hybrid discourse practice and science learning. Cultural Studies of Science Education, 7(3), pp. 505—534.
Kochnitzky, L., 1921. Fiume et son Prophète. Le Flambeau, 1.
Kramer, A., 2018. Geographies of Futurism: Mapping the First Avant-Garde. In: J. London, ed. One Hundred Years of Futurism: Aesthetics, Politics, and Performance....
The symbolic complexes of mass culture and the semiosis of political discourse
... kommunikatsii, kul'ture i obrazovanii. Materialy nauchnoi konferentsii [Understanding and reflection in communication, culture and education. Proceedings of the scientific conference]. Tver, pp. 165—171 (in Russ.).
Chernikova, P. G., 2013. The paradox of ... ... interpretation]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Jung, C., 1991. Arkhetip i simvol [Archetype and symbol]. Moscow (in Russ.).
political discourse, mass culture, mimesis, redundancy, circulation
Soghomonyan V. E.
Formal terms of reproach in Russian discourse
... yazy`ka: v 4 t. [Dictionary of Russian language: 4 volumes]. Vol. 1. Moscow (in Russ.).
Naumenko, Ya. M., 2014. Influence of pragmatic factors on the linguistic embodiment of the communicative intention of reproach in English-language dialogical discourse. In: I mezhdunarodnaya Internet-konferentsiya «Аktual'nye problemy gumanitarnogo obrazovaniya» [The 1
International Internet Conference “Actual Problems of Humanitarian Education”]. Minsk. pp. 306—310 (in Russ.).
NKRYA, n. d. Natsional'nyj korpus russkogo yazyka [Russian National Corpus]. Available at:
[Accessed 10 February 2020] (in Russ.).
Petrushina, M. V. 2005. Modal'noe znachenie neodobreniya ...
The development of philosophical education and the problem of rationality
This article considers the connection between the phenomenon of philosophical education and the problem of rationality in the framework of socialphilosophical discourse. The author examines the process of development of philosophical education institution as a means to transmit the basic values of classical European rationality. The role of philosophical education in the resolution of civilization crisis is analyzed in the context of system approach.
Theatrical interpretation of a literary work from the standpoint of semiotic creativity
... language]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Langacker, R. W., 1997. Consciousness and Subjectivity. In: M. Stamenov ed. Language, Structure, Discourse and the Access to Consciousness. Amsterdam: John Benjamins, pp. 49—76.
Langlotz, A., 2015. Language, creativity,... ... lexical meanings: context-dependence and semantic coercion. Inostrannye yazyki v vysshej shkole [Foreign Languages in Tertiary Education], 4, pp. 20—29 (in Russ.).
Zykova, I. V., 2016. Linguistic creativity in a linquoculturological perspective: theory,...
The social and pedagogical determinants of inclusive education: A comparative analysis of Western and Russian ideas
... 2012. С. 6—17.
11. Amaladoss K. Supporting children with autistic spectrum disorders in a mainstream classroom // Supporting inclusive practice / ed. G. Knowles. L. ; N. Y., 2006. P. 111—125.
12. Archer L. The impossibility of minority ethic educational «success»?: an examination of the discourses of teachers and pupils in British secondary schools // Equality, participation and inclusion 2: Diverse contexts / ed. J. Rix [et al.]. L. ; N. Y., 2010. P. 232—250.
13. Armstrong F. Inclusive education: school cultures, teaching and learning ...
Russian soft power in the Baltic States through the lens of research: traditions, competition, confrontation
In this article, we aim to analyse the research discourse in the Baltic countries (Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania) as regards Russian soft power, which is considered as hard power, and to compare the theses that dominate this discourse with the actual interactions between Russia and the three states in media, education, and culture. Each Baltic country has built a system of political and legal restrictions to diminish the effect of Russian soft power, which is considered in terms of hard power, i.e. as a threat to national security. The current forms of Russian ...
Text localization as a task of translation
... concept in the theory of translation studies.
1. Batyukova N. A., 2011. Multilingual Localization in the Modern Virtual Space. Educational Technologies in Virtual Linguo-Communicative Space: Materials of the 4th International Virtual Conference on Russian ... ... Localization. Routledge. 233 p.
5. Mityagina V. A., 2014. Translation as the stage of the formation of the tourist Internet discourse. Media and intercultural communication in the European context: Materials of the International Scientific and Practical ...
Emotional and receptive-axiological aspects of the speech act of threat in everyday conflict communication in Russian
... O., 2010. Rechevoi akt ugrozy kak ob"ekt pragmalingvisticheskogo analiza [Threat speech act as an object of pragmalinguistic analysis]. Ph. D. Voronezh State University (in Russ.).
Karaziya, N. A., 2006. Linguistic Pragmatic Study of Conflict Discourse. Vestnik Kamchatskoj regional'noj assotsiatsii "Uchebno- nauchnyj tsentr". Gumanitarnyye nauki [Bulletin of the Kamchatka Regional Association "Educational and Scientific Center" Series "Humanities"], 2(8), pp. 72—88 (in Russ.).
Martynova, I. A., 2006. Funktsional'no-pragmaticheskoe pole menasivnykh rechevykh aktov: Na materiale sovremennoi angloyazychnoi khudozhestvennoi literatury ...
Rationality of acting and philosophical education
This article analyses the axiological features of the phenomenon of rationality of acting in the framework of social-philosophical and cultural discourse. The author identifies the functions of philosophical education in the conditions of system crisis of modern civilization. Philosophical education is considered as a means to increase rationality of thinking and acting.
1. Бохеньский Ю. М. Духовная ситуация времени // ...
Events and narration in socio-cultural practices
... i religii [Golden bough. Study of magic and religion]. Translated from English by M. K. Ryklina. Moscow (in Russ.).
Gerasimov S. V., 2017. Event as a managerial function of generating social reality. Chelovek. Kul'tura. Obrazovanie [Human. Culture. Education], 1 (23), pp. 68—83 (in Russ.).
Gerasimov, S. V. and Tereshhenko, P. A., 2020. Storytelling of political leaders as an instrument of symbolic politics. Diskurs [Discourse], 6 (3), pp. 5—20 (in Russ.).
Gerasimov, S. V. and Tul'chinskij, G. L., 2018. Events as a Semantic Basis for the Construction of Reality: Prospects for the Transition to a Dynamic Ontology. Slovo.ru: Baltic accent, 9(3), pp. 5—25 (in Russ....
Factors of self-actualization of student youth in the context of cross-cultural interaction and the mastering of a macro-mediator language
... experimentally investigate the nature of cross-cultural interaction in mastering a macro-mediator language in the academic discourse. A scenario of the standardized interview has been used as a method of research. The scenario features various factors ... ... a distance: The utility of telephone interviews in qualitative research // International Journal of Qualitative Studies in Education. 2012. Vol. 25 (3). P. 251—268.
12. Mitchell K. Educating the national citizen in neoliberal times: from the multicultural ...
Mary Crawford Fraser and Alice Mabel Bacon on the Japanese society of the late 19th/early 20th century
... N. Y. ; L., 1908.
9. Fraser H. The slaking of the sword: Tales of the Far East. L., 1904.
10. Fraser H. The stolen emperor. N. Y., 1903.
11. Fraser H. The stolen prince, a legend of old Japan. N. Y., 1905.
12. Johnson L. L. Evangelists for Women’s Education: The ‘Civilizing Mission’ of Tsuda Umeko and Alice M. Bacon // アジア文化研究三鷹: 国際基督教大学 (Куль¬турология Азии. Токио, 2012. № 38). Р. 1—16.
13. Latourette K. S. The development of Japan. N. Y., 1918.
14. Mills S. Discourses of difference an analysis of women’s travel writing and colonialism. N. Y., 1991.
15. Rein J. J. Japan: Travels and Researches Undertaken at the Cost of the Prussian Government. N. Y., 1884.
16. Муравьёва М. Г. Женщины по ...
“Russian people” in the literature and documents of the 19th century: an experience of linguistic portraiture
... half of the 19th century. Kul’tura i obrazovaniye: nauchno-informatsionnyy zhurnal vuzov kul’tury i iskusstv [Culture and education: scientific and information journal of universities of culture and arts], 2 (25), pp. 31—38 (in Russ.).
Freeze, G.... ..., church in Russia and abroad], 34 (4), pp. 242—250 (in Russ.).
Shilikhina, K. M., 2014. The use of corpus in the study of discourse. Vestnik Voronezhskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seriya: Lingvistika i mezhkul’turnaya kommunikatsiya [Bulletin ...
The Institutional Architecture of Territorial Innovative Systems: Towards a Spatially Targeted Regional Policy
... implementation challenges // Int. J. Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management. 2015. № 19 (5/6). P. 304—326.
33. Ministry of Education and science. Integrated Science, Studies and Business centres (Valleys). URL:
... ... (дата обращения: 15.04.2018).
34. Mole R. The Baltic States from the Soviet Union to the European Union: identity, discourse and power in the post-communist transition of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Routledge, 2012.
35. Pinch S., Henry N....
Media images of the Kaliningrad region in the structure of migration attitudes of millennials and the reform generation
... 2016, Interregional migration of youth in Russia: a comprehensive analysis of demographic statistics, Voprosy obrazovaniya [Educational issues], no. 3, p. 169—203. doi: 10.17323/1814-9545-2016-3-169-203 (in Russ).
14. Karachurina, L. B., Mkrtchyan,... ... issledovaniya [Sociological research], no. 10, p. 85—92 (in Russ.).
19. Helmer, E. 2017, Mutations of a modern myth: how changing discourses of migration, patriotism, and personhood shape migration narratives of foreign-language students from Pskov, 1991—2015,...