The role of brand ecosystem in solving the tasks of hi-tech product marketing
This article analyses an efficient method of interacting with customer, which is aimed at the successful adaptation of innovations. It is noted that, in hi-tech markets, such interaction with all groups of customers can be carried out through a strong brand, whereas special importance is attached to the creation of the brand’s ecosystem, which would make it possible to offer the customer package solutions and include them into the value added chain.
1. Аакер Д. Создание сильных ...
Identifying Key Stakeholder Groups for Implementing a Place Branding Policy in Saint Petersburg
Regional brands have become a valuable intangible asset and a crucial competitive resource for forging partnerships. An effective place branding policy is impossible without a precise understanding of the interests of stakeholder groups. It is essential to realize ...
Linguo semiotics of the city: cross cultural dimension of place branding
Place marketing and regional branding play an important role in contemporary global interactions. This research attempts to study the urban spatial linguosemiotic potential influencing city brands from the crosscultural viewpoint. The author aims to determine ways of how Russian ...
Linguistic focus of territory branding
The study of territory branding as a part of communicative process requires the detailed analysis of advertising and PR-texts placed on accessible Web-portals. The current study presents a linguistic analysis of means of the territory management optimizing and of defining the ...
Cross-border Cooperation as a Mechanism of Regional Marketing in the Baltic Region
... marketing component of Euroregion development and the implementation of cross-border cooperation projects are considered as key directions of the joint activity of cross-border partner-regions. The authors analyse the opportunity to apply the territory brand model to research on the mechanisms of cross-border cooperation and to the elaboration of an efficient development strategy as a promising direction of further study of the cross-border cooperation and regionalisation phenomena.
The role of International trade in improving the competitiveness of Saint Petersburg
... increasing the city’s competitive ability. This article has theoretical and practical significance for experts studying regional competitiveness, for regional authorities, and the business community.
1. Anholt, S. 2007, Competitive Identity. The New Brand Management for Nations. Cities and regions, London, 128 p.
2. Avraham, E., Ketter, E. 2007, Media Strategies for marketing place in crisis improving the image of cities, countries and tourism destinations, Oxford, 231 p.
3. Bergman, E. M., Feser,...
The branding of design hotels and hostels: the role of verbal communication
Studying tourism branding as a process of communication requires a thorough analysis of both naming and descriptive texts available through information resources. A well-thought-out strategic platform attracts the target audience and ensures the smooth functioning of ...
Clustering and branding in the Baltic tourist destination
... particular country. In this regard the new approaches in the tourism management become significant. Particular attention is paid to the promotion of cross-border tourism clusters that encourage mutual integration of the neighboring countries. Territory branding in this regard gains new perspectives for implementation.
1. Балтийское море в Германии. URL:
(дата обращения: 10.11.2016).
2. Балтийские курорты: отдых ...
The geographical image of Kaliningrad and its branding policy (the case of a sociological survey of the city residents)
... the city is not fully consistent with its development strategy. The findings brought a number of recommendations to promote the image strategy of Kaliningrad.
Emelyanova L. L., Radevich E. G.
city, urban environment, urban planning, image, brand, urban marketing, cultural geography
Исследования современного маркетинга: вехи пути
... (4). S. 600—609.
2. Bemmaor A. C., Wagner U. A Multiple-Item Model of Paired Comparisons —Separating Chance from Latent Preference // Journal of Marketing Research. 2000.37 (4). S. 514—524.
3. Wagner U., Taudes A. A Multivariate Polya Model of Brand Choice and Purchase Incidence // Marketing Science. 1986. 5 (3). S. 219—244.
4. Taudes A., Wagner U. EXORB — A Program System to Examine to Order of Individual
Brand Choice Processes // Journal of Marketing Research. 1985. 22 (2).S. 218—219....
Approaches to the Definition of the Baltic Sea Region
..., p. 198—222.
48. Makarychev, A., Sergunin, A. 2017, Russia’s role in regional cooperation and the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region (EUSBSR), Journal of Baltic Studies, Special Issue, p. 1—15.
49. Moilannen, T., Rainisto, S. 2008, How to Brand Nations, Cities and Destinations: A Planning Book for Place Destination, New York, Palgrave Mcmillan, 202 p.
50. Olejniczak, K. 2008, Mechanizmy wykorzystania ewaluacji Studium ewaluacji średniookresowych INTERREG III, Warszawa, Wydawnictwo Naukowe ...
The dynamics of youth behaviour in the field of healthy nutrition under the influence of mass media
... Отношение к здоровью индивида и общества. М., 2006.
5. Atkin С. Effects of televised alcohol messages on teenage drinking patterns // Journal of Adolescent Health Care. 1990. № 11. P. 10—24.
6. Chapman S., Fitzgerald B. Brand preference and advertising recall in adolescence smokers: Some implications for health promotion // American Journal of Public Health. 1982. № 72. P. 491—494.
7. USAID. AIDSTAR-One. URL: http://www.aidstar-one.com/sites/default/files/ZA_SoulCity....
Eхperience of the Baile-Felix tourist system (Romania) for the protection and promotion of the grey seal as a brand on the Hel Peninsular (Poland)
The Pârâul Pețea Nature Reserve is located in Bihor County (Romania), in the area of the Băile-Felix rural tourist system. It has gained international popularity due to the existence of an ecosystem with thermal waters. Thermal springs are the habitat of rare fauna (Scardinius racovitzai, Melanopsis parreyssi) and flora species including the unique Nymphaea lotus var. thermalis, a tertiary relict lotus flower. Situated on the Hel Peninsula of the Baltic Sea, Hel Marine Station (HMS) is one of the...
Rural areas of russia’s north-west borderland: problems and development paths
... confirmed to have a unique and diverse resource potential that is sufficient to ensure their sustainable development based on the non-endogenous approach.
Kostyaev А. I.
rural development, functions, multifunctionality, geographical image, image, brand, neo-endogenous approach
Small business developing the regional Identity: a case study in the Baltic Sea Region
... безопасности Российской Федерации до 2020
года, утверждена Указом Президента Российской Федерации от 12 мая 2009 года, №
Place Branding and Place Promotion Efforts in the Baltic Sea Region: A Situation Analysis. Draft released in May 2010, final version to be published in October 2010.
Presentation at the 8
Summit of the Baltic Development Forum. Helsinki,...
The Christian context of H. Ch. Andersen’s fairy tales: The confines of the genre
... литературы. Западноевропейский и американский романтизм : учеб. пособие для вузов. М., 2007.
14. Bredsdorff E. Hans Christian Andersen: the story of his life and work 1805—75. Phaidon, 1975.
15. Brandes G. Andersen som Eventyrdigter // Samlede Skrifter. Danmark. Andet Bind. Nordisk Forlag. Kjøbenhavn-Kristiania, 1919.
Dorofeeva L. G.
C. H. Andersen, Romanticism, genre, context, Christianity, character, plot, poetics
The Image of Contemporary Russia n Language and Culture: the Thematic Issue of «Russian Review»
... Liberation for 2008—2012)]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Riabov, D. O., 2016. Obraz Rossii v politike evropejskoj identichnosti ES [The image of Russia in the European identity policy of the EU]. PhD Thes. St. Petersburg (in Russ.).
Graver, A. A., 2012. Image and brand of the country: concepts and directions of research a. Vestnik Tomskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [Bulletin of Tomsk State University], 3 (19), pp. 29—45 (in Russ.).
Kolesov, V. V., Kolesova, D. V., Kharitonov, A. A., 2014. Slovar' russkoi ...
Estonian Political Parties in the mid-2010s
... 2013, The regional approach in the policy of the Russian Federation towards the Republic of Estonia, Balt. Reg., no. 3, p. 37—45. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2013-3-4.
6. Goncharov, V. E. 2010, Ideologicheskij brending «Edinoj Rossii» [The ideological branding "United Russia"], Politicheskaja jekspertiza: POLITJeKS [Political expert: POLITEKS], Vol. 6, no. 1, p. 68—82.
7. Lanko, D. А. 2014, Russian-Estonian relations: a medium-term forecast, Balt. Reg., no. 1, p. 34—40. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2014-1-3....
The role of customer loyalty programmes in the modern market
... adoption timing of a loyalty program among business customers: the role of marketing and social influence// Paradigm Shifts and Interactions. European Marketing Academy 43rd Annual Conference, Valencia, 2014.
20. Wansink B. Developing a Cost-effective Brand Loyalty Program// Journal of Advertising Research. 2003. No. 43 (September).
Sheresheva M., Berezka S.
loyalty programme, CRM software, customer relationship
Saint-Petersburg in the Baltic Sea region
... сообществе / под ред.
В. С. Ягья. СПб., 2005.
Назовем мир именем нашего моря // Невское время.
2002. 15 февр.
Government Advisor on Nation Branding and Public
. Presentation at the 8
of the Baltic Development Forum.
Baltic Metropolis Network. URL: http://www. baltmet. org/ (07.04.2009)
Boucher Richard A.
Historical memory in the age of globalization: the case of Russian- Estonian relations
3. Braudel, F. 2008, Grammatika civilizacij [Grammar civilizations],Мoscow.
4. Hegel, G. W. F. 1993, Filosofija istorii [Philosophy of History], Moscow.
5. Goncharov, V. E. 2010, Ideologicheskij brending «Edinoj Rossii» [Ideological branding of "United Russia"], POLITEKS = Politicheskaja ekspertiza [Political Expertise Journal], Vol. 6, no. 1, p. 68—82, available at: http://www.politex.info/content/view/683/30/ (accessed 01 June 2010).
6. Gryzlov, B. V. 2001, Politicheskie ...
Kaliningrad Architectural Landscape as a Tourist Attraction
... (accessed: 10.09.2014).
5. Zhelnina, Z. Yu. 2014, Problemy i podhody modelirovanija gorodskogo prostranstva v strategii razvitija turistskogo brenda territorii [Problems and approaches of modeling of urban space in the development strategy of tourism brand territory], Sever i rynok: formirovanie jekonomicheskogo porjadka [North and market: formation of economic order], Vol. 2, no. 39, p. 17a-23.
6. Koester, B. 2000, Knajphof v Kjonigsberge, segodnjashnem Kaliningrade. Chertezhnye rekonstrukcii i ...