The European Court of Justice case of Elgafaji: the interaction between EU law and international humanitarian law
... development of new concepts within international law, in particular, the concept of subsidiary protection to persons who fall outside the scope of the 1951 Refugee Convention. The author also considers the issues related to the concept of indirect effect in EU law, as well as the interaction between the EU and international law.
1. Judgment on joint cases №C-402/05 and 415./05 Jasin Abdullah Kadi and Al Barakaat International Foundation v. Council of the European Union and the Commission of the European ...
Problems and prospects of EU — Russia dialogue on visa-free travel
... Brazil on short-stay visa waiver for holders of ordinary passports, 2012, Official Journal, L 255, 21.09.2012.
19. Regulation (EU) No 1091/2010 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 November 2010 amending Council Regulation (EC) No 539/2001 ... ... Federal'nyj zakon ot 15.08.1996 N 114-FZ «O porjadke vyezda iz Rossijskoj Federacii i v#ezda v Rossijskuju Federaciju» [The Federal Law of 15.08.1996 N 114-FZ "On the Procedure for Exit from the Russian Federation and Entry into the Russian Federation"],...
Certain issues of correlation between the international financial law and the EU law
The problem if interaction between the international financial law (IFL) and the EU law has become particularly vital in this integrational entity where a special legal system was created. It has been developing until now and carries the features of the both international and municipal law. Global financial crisis and subsequent sovereign ...
The role of the European Central Bank in ensuring the financial stability of the EU
11. Niinimaki J.-P. Spatial competition in the banking system: Alternative lending technologies and collateral assets // Journal of multinational financial management. 2016. Vol. 35. P. 93—109.
12. Polinsky M., Shavell S. Handbook of law and economics. Vol. 2, 1st Ed. North Holland, 2007.
13. Regulation (EU) No 575/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 June 2013 on prudential requirements for credit institutions and investment firms and amending Regulation (EU) No 648/2012 // Official Journal. 2013. L 176. P. 1—337.
14. Sattar O.,...
New stages of the excessive budget deficit procedure for the EU member states and the assessment of their effectiveness
... Communication COM/2010/0250 final // EUR-Lex. URL:
(дата обращения: 01.10.2017).
10. History of the Stability and Growth Pact // European Commission. URL:
(дата обращения: 01.10.2017).
11. Louis, J.-V. The review of the Stability and Growth Pact // Common Market Law Review. 2006. Vol. 43, iss. 1. P. 85—106.
12. Making the best use of the flexibility within the existing rules of the Stability and growth pact: Communication from the Commission COM(2015) 12 final provisional // EUR-Lex. URL:
The Legal Regulation of the EU Immigrant Integration Policy
In this article, I consider the legal aspects of the EU policy on the integration of immigrants into the host society. The current EU basic law does not give the Union the power to issue legislative acts aimed at harmonizing national rules for the integration of immigrants. However, in the aftermath of the migrant crisis in Europe, this problem has been receiving increased attention. I systematize ...
The creation of a common EU energy market: a quiet revolution with far-reaching consequences
... eu/delegations/russia/press_corner/all_news/news/2011/20110929_ru. htm (accessed 19 January 2013).
Ispolinov Alexei, Dvenadtsatova Tatyana
common energy market, CJEU, European Commission, 3rd Internal Energy Market Legislative Package (3rd Energy Package), competition, liberalization, EU law
The open method of coordination as a new form of governance: features, characteristics, prospects of application
... of the method of the ‘Lisbon Strategy’: thesis presented for the Degree of Master of European Studies / College of
. Why the open method of coordination is bad for you: a letter to the EU // European Law Journal. 2006.
Soft governance, agile
? Analysis of the extensions of open coordination in 2000. EIPA, 2001.
of the European Communities: European governance. A White paper.
Supranational party system of the EU
... analyses. Special attention is paid to the ‘two-tier’ structure — the connection between national and supranational institutions — as a key feature of the European Union’s party system. The study is based on the European Parliament framework laws, election results, Europarties’ political programmes, as well as on the comparison of the composition of the Europarties and EU bodies. The analysis provides a new perspective on the major processes and contradictions in the functioning of the European Parliament and demonstrates that the transformation of the EU from an intergovernmental association to a (con)federation has ...
The EU Vs. Russia: Legal Nature and Implementation of the Union’s Restrictive Measures
... procedure of their implementation, revision, and repeal, as well as their judicial review. To this end, he proposes a system of sanction classification, analyses current EU legislation on the imposition and implementation of sanctions, as well as the case law on the sanction policy. The author also examines EU sanctions imposed on other countries and compares them to the Russian ones. He thus comes up with the following classification of sanctions against Russia: individual sanctions, those targeted at Crimea and Sevastopol, and anti-Russian economic sanctions....
Coalition Within a Coalition: The Baltics in the European Union
... between Policy and Populace: Estonia, its Accession, Referendum and the EU Convention, Politique européenne, Vol. 15,
no. 1, p. 113—135.
42. Ragozin, L. 2015, Latvians find unity in rejecting refugees, POLITICO, available at:
43. Veebel, V., Markus, R. 2015, Europe’s Refugee Crisis in 2015 and Security Threats from the Baltic Perspective, Journal of Politics and Law, Vol. 8, no. 4, p. 254—262. DOI:10.5539/jpl.v8n4p254.
44. Sytas, A. 2015, Opening door to refugees, Lithuania says finds few takers, Reuters, Oct 26, available at:
The fifth wave of the European Union enlargement: pro et contra
... [Return Europe. A united Europe on the path to leadership in the world], Mirovaya Ekonomika i Mezhdunarodnye Otnosheniya [World Economy and International Relations], no. 4, p. 3—14.
8. Iordanskaja, E. N. 2002, Rasshirenie ES na Vostok: pozicii Germanii [EU enlargement to the East: Germany's position], Mirovaya Ekonomika i Mezhdunarodnye Otnosheniya [World Economy and International Relations], no. 2. P. 67—74.
9. Kashkin, R. Yu. 2005, Vvedenie v pravo Evropejskogo sojuza [Introduction to the law of the European Union], Moscow.
10. Lippert, B. 2002, Central'naja i Vostochnaja Evropa [Central and Eastern Europe]. In: Vaydenfeld, B. Wessel, W. (ed.), Evropa ot A do Ja: spravochnik evropejskoj integracii [Europe from A to Z: A Handbook of European ...
Russia-EU energy efficiency cooperation in the Baltic region: the untapped potential
... povyshenii jenergeticheskoj jeffektivnosti i o vnesenii izmenenij v otdel'nye zakonodatel'nye akty Rossijskoj Federacii» [Federal Law of November 23, 2009 № 261-FZ «On energy saving and energy efficiency improvements and on Amendments to Certain Legislative ... ... Community — Towards a strategy for the rational use of energy»,1998, COM, no. 246 final, available at: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/Lex UriServ.do?uri=COM:1998:0246:FIN:EN:PDF (accessed 11.10.2013).
9. Communication from the Commission to the ...
The development of legal framework for Russia-EU relations: 2010 results
... definition of the RF on December 7, 2009 №VAS- 13688/09], Sprav.-pravovaja sistema «Konsul'tantPljus» [Legal-reference system «Adviser Plus».]
European Union, Russia, New basic agreement, sectoral EU-Russia agreements, soft law, EU legislation, legislation of the Russian Federation
Innovation Capacity of Russia and the Baltics: a Comparative Approach
... «Vysshaja shkola jekonomiki».
8. Klasternaja observatorija [Cluster observatory], available at: http://www.clusterobservatory.eu/ (accessed 22.12.2012).
9. Koncepcija dolgosrochnogo social'no — jekonomicheskogo razvitija Rossijskoj Federacii na period ... ... (Federal'nyj zakon ot 23 avgusta 1996 g. N 127-FZ) [On Science and State Science and Technology Policy (as amended) (Federal Law of August 23, 1996 N 127-FZ)], legal-reference system "ConsultantPlus".
12. O povtornoj prolongacii Soglashenija ...
European and Eurasian integration: similarities and differences
... Legal Integration in the European Union and the Eurasian Economic Union: Comparative Analysis // International Organizations Research Journal. 2019. Vol. 14 (1). P. 76—93.
16. Entin M., Voynikov V. Institutional and Legal Development of EAEU and EU in Comparative Perspective // Russian Law Journal. 2019. Vol. 7 (3). P. 155—168.
17. Лавровский Б. Л., Горошкина Е. А., Позднякова И. В. и др. Современная политика сплочения в ЕС: замыслы и итоги // Мир ...
From the Mediterranean to the Baltic: the problem of implementing the principle of solidarity in the EU area of immigration and asylum
... political aspects of the implementation of the principle of solidarity and fair sharing of responsibility in the area of immigration and asylum. This study relies on the works of Russian and international experts in European integration and European law and on the analysis of EU regulations. There are two dimensions to the implementation of the principle of solidarity: the political and legal ones. The legal perspective provides certain clarity to the issue. According to the European Court of Justice, this principle is binding: ...
Processes of convergence and divergence in the regions of the European Union: features and qualimetry
A higher level of unity and cohesion across the European Union member states is an important aspect of European integration though it has a rather ambiguous nature. The Law on the Common Market, which aims to increase the economic efficiency of the EU, became a subject of extensive discussions among researchers suggesting that its viability at the political and socio-economic levels depends on a fair distribution of gains among the countries and regions of the Community. These discussions resulted ...
Kant’s perpetual peace project and the project of the European Union
... of regular war conflicts into the society of peace, prosperity, liberty and right. It is obvious that it its development the EU will undergo difficulties and crises. However, the general direction, chosen by the union of European states, aiming at the ... ... European Union: the Building of Europe. 1950—2000. N. Y., 2000.
3. Cappeletti M., Secombe M., Weiler J. Integration Through Law. N.Y., 1986.
4. Gerhardt V. Immanuel Kants Entwurf „Zum ewigen Frieden“: eine Theorie der Politik. Darmstadt, 1995.
A unified and harmonised European law and its impact on third countries
durch die neuen EG-Verordnungen [Europeanization and globalization of international civil procedure law by the new EC regulations], Probleme der Angleichung des europäischen Rechts, Augsburger Rechtsstudien [Problems of harmonization of European law, Augsburg Legal Studies], Bd 1, p. 135.
30. Charter, D., Elliot, V. 2008, Reprieve for curvy cucumbers and crooked carrots as EU bends rules, The Times, November.
31. Geimer, R. 2002, Salut für die Verordnung (EG) N 44/2001 (Brüssel I-VO) [Salute to the Regulation (EC) No. 44/2001 (Brussels I Regulation)]. In: Praxis des Internationalen Privat- und Verfahrensrechts [Practice ...
Particularities of the ratification of the European Fiscal Compact in Germany
... Review. 2012. Vol. 8, Iss. 1. P. 1—7.
7. The Fiscal Compact: Europe's Not Always Able to Speak German: On the Dutch Implementing Act and the Hazardous Interpretation of the Implementation Duty in Article 3(2) Fiscal Compact // European Constitutional Law Review. 2013. Vol. 9, Iss. 3. P. 480—500.
8. Poptcheva E.-M. German Constitutional Court decisions on EU anti-crisis measures. URL: http://www.europarl.europa.eu/RegData/bibliotheque/briefing/ 2014/140568/LDM_BRI(2014)140568_REV1_EN.pdf (дата обращения: 02.03.2015).
9. Beschluss vom 12 September 2012, 2 BvR 1390/12. URL: http://www.bundes-verfassungs-gericht....
Civil protection in the EU and its effect on the safety of the Baltic region
This article describes civil protection activities of the EU in the framework of the Community Civil Protection Mechanism — a system for coordinating civil protection resources and in-kind ... ...
1. Civil protection — full report, 2009, Special Eurobarometer, no. 328, November.
2. The Report of the International Law Commission: Sixty-second Session, 2010, Chapter 7: Protection of persons in the event of disasters, 3 May-4 June 5 July-6 ...
Kant’s Perpetual Peace Project and the Project of the European Union
... of regular war conflicts into the society of peace, prosperity, liberty and right. It is obvious that it its development the EU will undergo difficulties and crises. However, the general direction, chosen by the union of European states, aiming at the ... ... European Union: the Building of Europe. 1950—2000. N. Y.
3. Cappeletti M., Secombe M., Weiler J. 1986, Integration Through Law. N. Y.
4. Gerhardt, V. 1995, Immanuel Kants Entwurf „Zum ewigen Frieden“: eine Theorie der Politik. Darmstadt.
Local Border Traffic as a Form of Visa Liberalisation and Territorial Development
... of the Schengen Convention], 2006, Evropejskij Sojuz i Rossija. Zakonodatel'stvo i praktika [The European Union and Russia. Law and Practice], available at: http://eu-law.ru/2011/06/reglament-es-o-malom-pogranichnom-dvizhenii/accessed 29.08.2014).
... ... ES «paket» predlozhenij po resheniju po vizovoj problemy Kaliningradskoj oblasti [Russian diplomats have prepared for the EU "package" of proposals to address the problem of visa Kaliningrad region], 2008, Moskovskie novosti [The Moscow news],...
The Baltics on Their Way towards a Circular Economy
..., J. 2000, Towards Industrial Ecology: Sustainable Development as a Concept of Ecological Modernization, Journal of Environmental Policy and Planning, Vol. 2, no. 4, p. 78. DOI:
25. Jackson, C., Watkins, E. 2012, EU waste law: the challenge of better compliance, Directions in European Environmental Policy (IEEP), no. 5, p. 62.
26. Kenneth, B. 1966, The economics of the Coming Spaceship Earth. In Jarrett Henry: Environmental Quality in a growing economy, Johns Hopkins Press,...
Russia and the European Union: an elusive quest for common values?
.... Börzel, T. A., Pamuk, Y. 2012, Pathologies of Europeanisation: Fighting Corruption in the Southern Caucasus, Western European Politics, Vol. 35, no. 1, p. 79—97. doi: 10.1080/01402382.2012.631315.
6. Bùrca de, G. 2011, The Road not Taken: the EU as a Global Human Rights Actor, American Journal of International Law,Vol. 105, no. 4, p. 649—693.
7. Chepurina, M. 2011, Is Russian Identity European Identity? InFocus, no. 4, 21 April, available at: http://infocusrevue. com/2011/04/21/is-russian-identityeuropean-identity/ (accessed 6 March 2012).
8. Dyomkin, D.,...
Legal regulation of activities in the Arctic in the context of sanctions
... According to the author, the influence of the sanction factor is exaggerated, which means further joint activities of Russia and the EU may have the same prospects.
Mikaelyan R. S.
legal regulation, the Arctic region, restrictive measures, EU, sanctions, international law, joint projects
The externalisation of migration control in the European Union: first steps towards the external dimension of the space of freedom, security and justice
... impasse, European Journal of Migration and Law, vol. 9, no. 3, p. 363—387.
16. Readmission agreements and EC external migration law. Statewatch, article RefNo# 6762. available at: http://database. statewatch. org/article. asp?aid=6762 (accessed 29 May 2011).... ... http://www. unhcr. org/refworld/ docid/ 3f86c3094.html (accessed 8 June 2011).
20. Lavenex, S. 1999, Safe third countries. Extending EU asylum and immigration policies to Central and Eastern Europe, Budapest, Akaprint.
21. Conclusions on countries in which there ...
The effect of Covid-19 on labour migration in the CIS
... and the response of governments, Nauchnoe obozrenie. Seriya 1. Ekonomika i pravo [Scientific Review. Series 1. Economics and Law], no. 3, p. 7—21. doi:
2. Ryazantsev, S. V., Khorie, N. 2011, Modelirovanie ... ... for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD), Secretariat of the Prague Process at ICMPD, available at:
(accessed 12.08.2020) (in Russ).
4. Ryazantsev, ...
Innovations in the Baltic Sea Region and Network Cooperation between Russia and the EU
....fi/rakennerahastot/tiedostot/euroopan_alueellinen_yhteistyo/TEM_esite_EAY_ENPI_yhteistyo_yli_rajojen_RUS_lores. pdf (accessed 8 January 2013).
24. Federal'nyj zakon o prigranichnom sotrudnichestve. Proekt [Federal law on cross-border cooperation. Project], available at: http://council.gov.ru/files/journalsf/item/20080331103717.pdf (accessed ... ....org/DATASTATISTICS/Resources/GDP_PPP.pdf (accessed 4 January 2013).
29. European Commission. Eurostat. Population, available at: http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/portal/page/portal/population/data/main_tables (accessed 4 January 2013).
30. European Commission. Eurostat. Science. Technology ...
The Coastal Regions of Europe: Economic Development at the Turn of the 20th Century
....do?uri=COM:2007:0575:FIN:EN:PDF (accessed 12.02.2014).
20. Eurostat. Database, available at: http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/portal/page/portal/statistics/search_database (accessed 01.03.2014).
21. Makhnovskii, D. Е. 2006, Rajonirovanie jekologo-jekonomicheskih ... ... Russian Federation 27.07.2001)], 2001, Consultant Plus, available at: http://base.consultant.ru/cons/cgi/online.cgi?req=doc;base=LAW;n=99415 (accessed 06.03.2014).
24. Nadtochy, G. L. 1979, Geografija morskogo sudohodstva [Geography of Maritime Navigation],...
The Baltic economic model: some results of the 1990—2015 transformations
... Woodruff, D. М. 2001, Vlast' i procvetanie: pererastanie kommunisticheskih i kapitalisticheskih diktatur [Power and Prosperity: escalating communist and capitalist dictatorships], Konstitucionnoe pravo: Vostochnoevropejskoe obozrenie [Constitutional law: the East Europe review], no. 2 (35), p. 216.
50. Future of Europe, 2012, Special Eurobarometer, Report , no. 379, April, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/public_opinion/archives/ebs/ebs_379_en.pdf р. 23—25 (accessed 05.06.2015).
transformation, modernisation, the Baltics, economic models, political limits to economic development
Implementation of the International Ship and Port Facility Security (ISPS) code and amendments to the International Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS 74/78) for ship-building
... Destruction and Terrorism. Trowbridge, Wiltshire, 2004.
20. Pallis A., Vaggelas G. Enhancing port security via the enactment of EU policies // Risk management in port operations, logistics and supply-chain security / ed. K. Bichou, M. Bell, A. Evans. L.,... ... 303—334.
21. Roach J. Proliferation Security Initiative (PSI): Countering Proliferation by Sea // Recent Developments in the Law of the Sea and China. The Hague, 2005. P. 351—424.
22. Salonio L., Sinha R. International, regional and national approaches ...
The history of the integration between Russia’s Kaliningrad region and Poland’s northeastern voivodeships: A programme approach
... Candidate Dissertations in the Historical Sciences, St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg State University, p. 397. (In Russ.)
21. Area of the Program, Lithuania-Poland-Russia ENPI Cross-border Cooperation Programme 2007—2013, available at:
(accessed 20.01.2017). (In Russ.)
22. Federal Law of 04.01.1999 No. 4-FZ On the Coordination of International and Foreign Economic Relations of Subjects of the Russian Federation, 1999, President of Russia, available at:
(accessed 01.2017). (In Russ.)
23. The ...
Minimising Investment Risks Through Optimising Public-Private Partnership: The Case of the Kaliningrad Region
... support the labour market" companies won't with the highest number of employees, 2016, Rugrad, available at
(accessed 20.10.2016). (in Russ.)
24. The government proposed to attract investors to build Parking lots in Amber],... ....ru/kaliningrad/investigation/02/09/2016/57c94c109a79475207b1a963?from=main
(accessed 24.07.2017). (in Russ.)
25. From concession to PPP, 2016, Law firm VEGAS LEX, available at
The Kaliningrad region: the characteristics of the 2008—2009 economic crisis and possible ways of overcoming it
... Новый Калининград.
. 22 октября 2009 г.
(дата обращения: 10.03.2010).
to the Commission to the Council. EU and Kaliningrad. Brussel 17.1.2001 COM (2001) 26 final. P. 12.
Kaliningrad region, economic crisis, Special economic zone (SEZ), 2006 law on SEZ, strategy for regional development, model of economic development
EU-Russia cooperation in the Baltic Sea marine environment protection
... (дата обращения: 14.02.2011).
6. Road map for economic cooperation / European Commission. URL: http://eeas.europa.eu/russia/docs/roadmap_economic_en.pdf (дата обращения: 14.02.2011).
7. Baltic Sea Action Group — за Балтийское ... ... ru/public/default.aspx?contentid=169715 (дата обращения: 04.12.2010).
8. Birnie P. W., Boyle A., Redgwell C. International Law and the environment. 3-rd ed. Oxford, 2009.
9. Special Areas under MARPOL / Международная морская организация....
Interorganisational networking as the principal form of technological, innovative and research cooperation between Russia and the European Union in the Baltic region
..., K.Yu. 2012, The methodological bases of comparative evaluation of scientific and technological potential of Russia and the EU: regional and international aspects, Balt. Reg., no. 4(14), p. 16-28. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2012-4-2.
9. Vsemirnaja istorija ... ..., p. 81—107.
17. Valeev, R. M., Kurdyukov, G. I. (ans. ed.), 2010, Mezhdunarodnoe pravo. Osobennaja chast' [International law. The special part], Moscow, Statut.
18. Kolosov, Yu. M., Krivchikova, E. S. (ans. ed.), 2005, Mezhdunarodnoe pravo [International ...
Cross-Border Tourist Routes: The Potential of Russia’s North- West
... cooperation programs Russia, available at:
(accessed 14.02.2017). (in Russ.)
34. CBC Programme EU — Russia. Ministry of Economic Development ofRussia, available at:
... ... prospects of international tourism, Evrazijskaya integraciya: ehkonomika, pravo, politika [Eurasian integration: economics, law, politics], no. 12, p. 69—74. (in Russ.)
42. Shekov, V. A. 2015, Geological, mining and industrial heritage of Finnish Karelia....
Major infrastructure projects and the foreign policy of the Baltic states in 2010—2014
... Latvija dazhe na svojo predsedatel'stvo v ES tratit vdesjatero bol'she drugih [President: Latvia even its presidency of the EU spends ten times more than any other], 2013, DB.lv, available at: http://rus.db.lv/nachalo/vsenovosti/prezident-latvija-dazhe-na-svoe-predsedatel-stvo-v-es-tratit-vdesjatero-bolshe-
... ... pravo [Abstracts of the VIII International Youth Scientific Conference aurora 2005. Nuclear Future: Security, Economics and Law], available at: http://www.polar.mephi.ru/ru/conf/2005/1_ekonomika/1_tarasov.html (accessed 11.09.2013).
11. Mahnitko, ...
Latvia in the System of European Territorial Security: a View from the Inside and Outside
... International Affairs, p. 36—43.
16. Gushchin, V. 2014, Mezhdunarodnoe pravo na sluzhbe SShA i… rusofobii [International law in the service of the United States and... russophobia], Strategija Rossii [Strategy of Russia], no. 7, July, available at: ... ... European Council, 1997, Presidency Conclusions, 12 and 13 December, no. SN400/97, available at: http://www.consilium.europa.eu/uedocs/cms_data/docs/pressdata/en/ec/032a0008.htm (accessed 09.11.2014).
22. Helsinki European Council, 1995, Presidency Conclusions,...
Social code of the Kaliningrad Region in the system of legal regulation of social relations
... (дата обращения: 29.06.2019).
17. EU Leaders proclaim the European Pillar of Social Rights. URL:
. europa.eu/commission/sites/beta-political/files/social-summit-european-pillar-so cial-rights-booklet_en.pdf (дата обращения: ... ... систем социального обеспечения: правовые проблемы // Herald of The Euro-Asian Law Congress. 2018. № 1. С. 77—84.
Primak T. K., Zayachkovsky O. A.
system, principles, social state, social legislation,...
The Baltic Sea region and increasing international tension
... of Finland Matti Vanhanen, President of the European Commission Jose Manuel Barroso, Sec-retary General of the EU Council and EU High Representative for the Common Fo-reign and Security Policy Javier Solana, Prime Minister of Norway Jens Stoltenberg and ... ... Federa-cii novyh sub’ektov – Respubliki Krym I goroda federal’nogo znachenija Sevasto-polja» [Federal Constitutional Law “On acceptance of the Republic of Crimea into the Russian Federation and the creation of new constituent entities of the ...
Geography and economy of the Kaliningrad region: limitations and prospects of development
... Baltica and Via Baltica, 2013, Ministry of foreign affairs of the Republic of Latvia, available at: http://www.am.gov.lv/ru/eu/BalticSeaRegion/Projects/ (accessed 12 August 2013).
29. Regiony Rossii. Social'no-jekonomicheskie pokazateli 2012 [Regions ... ... free customs zone], 2010, Saint Petersburg, 18 June, available at: http://base.consultant.ru/cons/cgi/online.cgi?req=doc;base=LAW;n=102087;fld=134;dst=4294967295;rnd=0.5919 090165309853 (accessed 12 August 2013).
33. Ryabushev, А. 2013, «Sosisochnyj ...
The prospects of nuclear power development in the eastern part of the Baltic Sea region as a factor of the formation of international relations system in the region
...?aid=5215 (accessed: 18 March 2013).
4. Skachka cen na jelektrojenergiju v ES ne budet [The jump in prices of the electric power in EU won't be], 2003, DELFI, available at: http://rus. delfi.ee/daily/business/skachka-cen-na-elektroenergiyu-v-es-ne-budet.d?id=6219422 ... ... pravo» [Abstracts of the VIII International Youth Conference «Polar Lights 2005» Nuclear Future: Security, Economics and Law»], St. Petersburg, available at: http://www. polar. mephi.ru/ru/conf/2005/1_ekonomika/1_tarasov. html (accessed 17 December ...
The role of transit in the economy of Latvia
... the issue of Russia’s accession to the World Trade Organization and its impact on the Latvian transit, the prolongation of EU sanctions against Belarus, and the use of Latvian transport infrastructure for handling the non-military cargo traffic to/from ... ....
1. Zakon LR ot 01.03.1995 (red. ot 29.12.2011) — redakcija v sile s 01.01.2012 «O podohodnom naloge s predprijatij» [Law of the Republic of Lithuania on 03.01.1995 (as amended on 29.12.2011) — version in force from 01.01.2012 «On Corporate ...
The labour market of Russia’s Kaliningrad exclave amid Covid-19
(accessed 25.09.2020) (in Russ.)
13. Hodgson, G. 2020, The possible impact of COVID-19 on the EU’s demand for high-skilled migrants, Webinar, April 16, 2020, available at:
(accessed ... ... during the covid-19 pandemic, Nauchnoe obozrenie. Seriya 1. Jekonomika i parvо [Scientific Review. Series 1. Economics and Law], no. 3, p. 45—58. doi:
21. Denisenko, M., Mukomel, V. 2020, Labour ...
The problems of the protection of the Baltic Sea in the regions of the Russian Federation: the example of the Kaliningrad region
... Resources Management in the Kaliningrad Oblast; Expedience and Perspectives of Applying the Principles and Norms of the EU Water Frame Detective // Transboundary Waters and Basins in the South-East Baltic (ed. B. Chubarenko). Kaliningrad, 2008.... ... Environment Protection — the Baltic Sea Example // Marine Issues: from a Scientific, Political and Legal Perspective. Kluwer Law International, 2002. P. 93—104.
Baltic Marine Environment Protection Commission. The Helsinki ...
International research cooperation in the Baltic region: a scientometric analysis
... Rossija budet izuchat' problemy Baltijskogo morja sovmestno s ES [Russia will study the problems of the Baltic Sea with the EU], 2011, Zaks. ru, 24 August, available at: http://www. zaks. ru/new/archive/view/83290 (accessed 17 May 2012).
29. Tyutyunnik,... ... 250 most-cited primary authors, 1961—1975, Current Contents, no. 51. P. 5—20.
37. Garfild, E. 1979, Are citation index a law index instrument? Scientometrics, Vol. l, no. 4, p. 359—375.
38. Small, H. G., Crane, D. 1979, Specificities and disciplines ...
Social Facilitation: the Kaliningrad Region and Russian Mainland Regions
... geographical characteristics of the Kaliningrad region — its exclave nature, a relatively small territory, and proximity to the EU countries. It is stressed that the regional conditions affecting motivation, forms and areas of activities, and structure of ... .... Newman Dwight G. Value Collectivism, Collective Rights, and Self-Threatening Theory. University of Saskatchewan College of Law. September 15, 2012. Oxford Journal of Legal Studies, Issue 1, 2013.
8. Triandis, H. C., Bontempo, R., Villareal, M. J., ...