Kant über Sein und Zeit und Denken und Sein. Selbsterkenntnis durch Selbstaffektion
In the Cartesian tradition of discussing the structure of the micro-judgement “I think” Kant‘s treatment deserves extraordinary attention. Under the idiomatic heading of self-affection he delivers a micro-analysis of this judgment, contributing in a unique way to the clarification of a singular case of self-knowledge: In this case the thinking subject 1. thematises the act of judging ...
A Relation to the Politikal Revolution as a Touchstone for Practical Philosophy
This paper presents a critical review of an article by the eminent Russian Kantianist Prof A. N. Kruglov published under the title “Immaturity and the objective of a true reform in ways of thinking” in Kantovsky Sbornik (issues 3—4, 2014). The critical analysis focuses on the practical conclusion, in which Prof Kruglov expresses his negative attitude to the French Revolution and shows ambiguous disapproval of Kant’s positive attitude ...
Immaturity and the objective of a true reform in ways of thinking. Part I.
... transformational advancing progress. Although, in the article on enlightenment, Religion within the Boundaries of Mere Reason, and Anthropology, Kant provides a deep philosophical and existential interpretation of revolution as a true transformation of the way of thinking (Denkungsart), disposition (Gesinnung), the inner world of the self (Innern), and transformations relating to the formation of noumenal nature. Nevertheless, in the 90s, under the influence of “enthusiasm” aroused by the French revolution,...
Immaturity and the objective of a true reform in ways of thinking. Part II
... 1804. ND: Immanuel Kant. Sein Leben in Darstellungen von Zeitgenossen. Die Biographien von L. E. Borowski, R. B. Jachmann und E. A. Ch. Wasianski / hrsg. von F. Gross ; mit einer Einleitung von R. Malter. Darmstadt, 1993.
enlightenment, immaturity, ways of thinking, revolution, reason, understanding.
[html]1. Aldanov, M. A. 2002, Devyatoe termidora [The Ninth Thermidor]. In: Aldanov, M. A. Myslitel’. Tetralogiya [The Thinker, a tetralogy]. Moscow.2. Kant,...
Strategy of Critical Perception of Media Information: Formation in Language Training
The article deals with the problems of media education for language students. The author assumes that the most efficient ways of developing students’ critical thinking skills is the integration of language and media education. The key role in such integrated course may belong to a complex of task-oriented activities based on media texts.
Реалити-шоу на современном ...
Transformation of global value chains in Russia and the Baltics amid Covid-19: prospects for regionalization and implications for economic policy
... Fidrmuc, J. 2016, Between the hammer and the anvil: The impact of economic sanctions and oil prices on Russia’s ruble, Journal of Comparative Economics, vol. 44, no. 2, p. 295—308. doi:
23. Yeliseyeu, A. 2017, Belarusian shrimps anyone? How EU food products make their way to Russia through Belarus, Think Visegrad — V4 Think Tank Platform, available at:
Kant, Nietzsche, and the Enlightenment: A comparative analysis
... [Perpetual Peace] in Kant, I. Sochineniya v 6 t. [Collected works in 6 volumes], vol. 6, Moscow.
8. Kruglov, A. N. 2014, Nesovershennoletie i zadacha istoricheskogo preobrazovania obraza myshlenia [Minority and the problem of historical transformation of the way of thinking], IX Kantovskiechteniya… [IX Kantian reading…], p. 73—79.
9. Kumpf, F. 2007, Ponyatie razuma u Kanta i ego videnie permanentnogo Prosveshcheniya [Kantian concept of the reason and his understanding of permanent Enlightenment], Immanuil ...
Algorithm for creating conceptual metaphors
In modern science, metaphor is associated with human thinking. It is an important research issue in psycholinguistics and cognitive science. The analysis of the formation of a conceptual metaphor is relevant since it is a phenomenon associated with cognitive and conceptual processes; ... ... discourse and its implications. Poznań, 2007.
13. Geary J. I is an Other: The Secret Life of Metaphor and How It Shapes the Way We See the World. N. Y., 2012.
14. Knowles M., Moon R. Introducing Metaphor. L., 2006.
15. Lakoff G., Johnson M. Metaphors ...
Action-thoughts and the genesis of time in linguistic semiosis
... Canadian Journal of Philosophy, 33(sup1), pp. 93—132.
Gallagher, S., 2005. How the Body Shapes the Mind. Oxford.
Gendlin, E., 1997. How philosophy cannot appeal to experience, and how it can. In: D. M. Levin, ed. Language Beyond Postmodernism: Saying and thinking in Gendlin’s philosophy. Evanston, pp. 3—41.
Glasersfeld, E. von, 1995. Radical Constructivism: a way of knowing and learning. Bristol.
Goldsmith, J. and Woisetschlaeger, E., 1982. The logic of the English progressive. Linguistic Inquiry, 13(1), pp. 79—89.
Guénon, R., 1945. Le règne de la quantité et les signes des temps. Paris.
Heidegger, M., 1927....
The Place of Hermann Cohen’s Ideas in the Philosophy of Dialogue
My aim is to prove that Hermann Cohen was not only a philosopher of dialogue but has played an exceedingly important role in the history of that current ... ... philosophical system, a fact noted by Martin Buber. Franz Rosenzweig, in unfolding dialogical thinking, expressly appeals to all the elements of Cohen’s system. There are signs... ... Pneumatologische Fragmente. Innsbruck: Brenner Verlag.
Gadamer, H. -G, 1994. Heidegger’s Ways. Translated by J. W. Stanley. Albany: SUNY Press, pp. 95-109.
Gibbs, R., 1999....
Work-life balance during the Covid-19 outbreak: the case of Latvia
This paper aims to shed light on work-life balance in Latvia during the state of emergency. The Covid-19 outbreak has led many governments to introduce lockdowns.... ... population well-being. The Covid-19 outbreak in Latvia demonstrates the extent and ways in which socio-demographics factors have determined different patterns of behaviour... ....2020)
12. Šrol J., Mikušková E. B., Cavojova V. When we are worried, what are we thinking? Anxiety, lack of control, and conspiracy beliefs amidst the COVID-19 pandemic...
The "aesthetic turn": from Kant and romanticism to modern philosophy
... contemporary theories. Kant’s aesthetics, concepts of beauty, the sublime, genius, as well as various aspects of their interpretation within the romantic doctrine of "new mythology" and aestheticisation of life, the discovery of a fragment as a way of poetic thinking became topical in contemporary debates about reality, knowledge, human being and society.
1. Бодрийяр Ж. Символический обмен и смерть. М., 2000.
2. Ваттимо Дж. Прозрачное общество....
The peculiarities of developing intercultural competence of nonlinguist students in the Kaliningrad region
The article deals with the peculiarities of developing intercultural competence of nonlinguist students in the Kaliningrad region. According to the author there are seven ways to improve the process of developing intercultural competence of students.
Современные ... ... intercultural-oriented pedagogical space, the content of
education, dialogue, regional component, skills of non-translation reading, thinking in a foreign language
The linguistic paradigm in Kant studies
This article discusses the potential of the linguistic persona theory in the linguistic studies of Kant’s texts. Linguistic ... ... yazyke. Yazyk i myshlenie [The role of the human factor in the language. Language and Thinking]. Moscow.
2. Novodranova, V. F., 2009. Category of linguistic personality in... ...
9. Admoni, V. G., 1973. Puti razvitiya grammaticheskogo stroya v nemetskom yazyke [Ways of development of the grammatical structure of the German language]. Moscow.
Report of the ‘Transcendental Turn in Contemporary Philosophy 2’ International Seminar (Moscow, 27—29 April 2017)
Soboleva, M. E. 2017, Analytic Kant Studies, Transcendental Idealism, and the Thing in Itself, in: Kantovsky sbornik [Kantian Journal], vol. 36, no. 4, pp. 88—99. (In Russ.)
Zakharova, E. S., Porfiryeva, S. I., Chaganova, D. N. 2017, The “Ways to Think, Ways to Talk” 8th International Conference. Chronicle, in: Filosofiya. Zhurnal Vysshey shkoly ekonomiki. [Philosophy. A Journal of the Higher School of Economics], vol. 1, no. 2. pp. 201—227. (In Russ.)
Kant, transcendental philosophy, transcendentalism, transcendental turn, appearance, phenomenon, transcendental phenomenology, Husserl
S. L. Katrechko
Kant and the Problem of Revolution. A Report of the International Conference (Kaliningrad, 9—10 November 2017)
... took place at the conference in accordance with the thematic clusters. The conference confirmed that Kant’s ideas on the state and the revolution are still relevant today.
Marey, M. D. 2017, ‘Republicanism’ and ‘Governmentality’: Two Ways of Thinking About Government, in: Filosofiya. Zhurnal Vysshey shkoly ekonomiki [Philosophy. Journal of the Higher School of Economics], vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 113—122. (In Russ.)
Marx, K. 1981, Das philosophische Manifest der historischen Rechtsschule, in: ...
A literary image as a cognitive phenomenon
... текста: понимание и интерпретация. СПб., 2018.
13. Fauconnier G. Mental spaces // The Oxford Handbook of Cognitive Linguistics / еd. by D. Geeraerts, H. Cuyckens. Oxford, 2007. P. 351—378.
14. Fauconnier G., Turner M. The way we think: Conceptual blending and the mind’s hidden complexities. N. Y., 2002.
15. Grady J. Metaphor // The Oxford Handbook of Cognitive Linguistics / еd. by D. Geeraerts, H. Cuyckens. Oxford, 2007. P. 188—213.
16. Johnson M. The body in the mind: The bodily basis of meaning, imagination, and reason. Chicago, 1987.
17. Miall D. S. Temporal Aspects of Literary Reading // ...
Ways to improve soft skills model for teaching topographic anatomy and operative surgery
This article focuses on new ways to improve soft-skills training as well as to teach topographic anatomy and operative surgery. A key objective of contemporary professional education, particularly, that in medicine, is to build professional and discipline-specific competencies.... ... surgical skills as part of a surgical team, and role reversal increase motivation and build the foundations of new clinical thinking based on a rational combination of hard and soft skills.
1. Амирова В. Р. Инновационные технологии ...
Features of the development of an individual educational trajectory in the framework of cluster approach
This paper is devoted to the problems of contemporary Russian education system and solutions to them. The best way to respond to these challenges is the introduction of cluster approach into the education system. This work analyses the organization ... ... Vol. 11, iss. 4. P. 308—324.
12. Kellam N. N., Maher M. A., Peters W. H. The Faculty Perspective on Holistic and Sys¬tems Thinking in American and Australian Mechanical Engineering Programmes //
European Journal of Engineering Education. 2008. Vol....
Darwinism as the Missing Link in Kant’s Critical Philosophy
I proceed from the hypothesis that the difficulties in Kant’s presentation of his plan and, accordingly, the implicit reason for the critical attitude to this ... ... London: Yale University Press.
Arnauld, A. and Nicole, P., 1996. Logic, or, The Art of Thinking: Containing, Besides Common Rules, Several New Observations Appropriate for... ... Philosophy. Edited by D. Moran. New York: Routledge, pp. 149-203.
Hartmann, N., 1953. New Ways of Ontology. Chicago: Henry Regnery Company.
Hartmann, R.A., 2017. The Evolution...
Ambiguity matters in linguistics and translation
... sign. It is inherent to language and speech. In this article, I reflect on the types of ambiguity, its typology, production and effect and propose an algorithm for tackling... ... 2004. Literal Meaning, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
Saka, P., 2007. How to Think About Meaning. Dordrecht: Springer.
Traxler, M., 2011. Introduction to Psycholinguistics:... ... of the Art, 10(3), pp. 28—39.
Zalizniak, A., 2007. The Phenomenon of Polysemy and Ways to Describe it, the Cognitive Basis of Polysemy. Metalinguistica, 19, pp. 93—97...
Kant’s transcendentalism as a transcendental paradigm of philo¬so¬phiz¬ing
... Kant’s transcendental philosophy as a special transcendental paradigm (a special type of philosophical research) differing from both the "objective" metaphysics... ... B25) and “transcendental constructivism” or “pragmatism” (see “acts of pure thinking" (CPR, B81)). This interpretation of transcendentalism is based on the... ... puti k nauchnoy [transcendental'noy] metafizike [How is metaphysics possible: On the way to transcendental metaphysics], Voprosy filosofii, no 3 [Problems of Philosophy]...
Kant on evil in the human nature
... a deviation of rules regulating the actions of a human being from their principle of morality. The author analyses the factors underlying the “predisposition” to evil. It is emphasised that Kant measures wickedness not by deeds but solely by the way of thinking. The author discusses the question as to whether the intelligible good, i. e. the critical verification of rules regulating the actions against the categorical imperative, necessarily entail the empirically good. The conclusion is made that, ...
The dynamics of agricultural land use in the North-West of Russia and the Baltic countries
.... doi: 10.1111/1468-5876.00250.
25. Glaeser E. L., Kallal H. D., Scheinkman J. A., Shleifer A. Growth in cities // Journal of Political Economy. 1992. № 100 (6). P. 1126—1152.
26. He C., Chen T., Mao X., Zhou Y. Economic transition, urbanization and population redistribution in China // Habitat International. 2016. № 51. P. 39—47.
27. Henderson J. V. Ways to think about urban concentration: Neoclassical urban systems versus the new economic geography // International Regional Science ...
How transcendental are Kant’s principles of public law?
... russkoj filosofskoj kul'ture [Kant in the Russian Philosophical Culture]. Kaliningrad. P. 78—81.
14. Krouglov, А. N. 2014, Nesovershennoletie i zadacha istinnogo preobrazovanija obraza myshlenija [Immaturity and the Objective of a True Reform in Ways of Thinking], in: Kantovskij sbornik [Kant’s Compendium]. No. 49(а), 50(б).
15. Salikov, А. N. 2013, Mirnyj proekt I. Kanta i modeli reshenija dilemmy bezopasnosti v sovremennoj teorii mezhdunarodnyh otnoshenij [Kant’s Peace Project and the Models ...