The image of the pilot in the eschatological vision «The Great Divorce» K. S. Lewis
The author considers the image of the guide and its artistic interpretation proposed by C. S. Lewis in his eschatological vision “The Great Divorce”. The article traces different approaches to distinguishing the genre of the book and establishes the relation between the transformation ...
Integrated approach to the event frame analysis
The author analyses different approaches to the conceptualization of events in cognitive science, describes the types of events and their structure. Special ... ... Cognitive Grammar. Vol. 2. Stanford, CA, 1988. P. 9—47.
23. Langacker R. W. Concept, Image and Symbol: The Cognitive Basis of Grammar. Berlin ; N. Y., 1990.
24. Langacker... .... Cambridge, MA, 1989.
26. Papafragou A., Hulbert J., Trueswell J. C. Does language guide event perception? Evidence from eye movements // Cognition 108. 2008. P. 155—184...
Image of Princess Olga in K.Ryleyev’s DUMA: hagiographical reference points
The famous work by K.Ryleyev is analysed using an axiological approach that allows the ... ... Prince Igor concedes to passions throughout his life whereas Princess Olga is always guided by a moral imperative. This antithesis is the main artistic means, and the cornerstone of the plot. The analysis of the main characters shows that Princess Olga, the ruler... ... character. The authors conclude that there are hagiographical references in depicting her image.
1. Вацуро В. Э. К изучению «Дум» К. Ф. Рылеева...
Ways to optimize the characteristics of active synthesizers frequency
(дата обращения: 25.02.2018).
16. Ambler S., Lines M. Disciplined Agile Delivery: A Practioner's Guide to Agile Software Delivery in the Enterprise. URL:
. pearsoncmg.com/images/9780132810135/samplepages/0132810131.pdf (дата обращения: 22.05.2018).
17. NASA-STD-7009. Standard for Models ... ... 20-115С. Airborne Software Assurance. 2013.
21. NASA Technical Paper 2886 DOT/FAA/DS-89/06. Piloted Simulation. Evaluation of Recovery. Guidance for Microburst Wind Shear Encounters. URL:
The Role of the Sublime in Kant’s Religion: Moral Motivation and Empirical Possibility
I show that Kant’s depiction of the christic figure in Religion within the Boundaries of Mere Reason is not contingent ... ... morality. More precisely, the following argument is made: 1) the sublime nature of the image of Christ — as an image of universal respect for the law — awakens the moral... ... Michaelson, ed. 2014. Kant’s Religion within the Boundaries of Mere Reason — A Critical Guide. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. pp. 156-174.
Longuenesse, B., 1998. Kant...
The media image of San Escobar in the space of fictional worlds: a socio-semiotic perspective
The article deals with the process of structuring the concept of the fictitious state of San Escobar from the perspective ... ... including the broadly understood context and media environment for constructing the image. The creation of the internet memes was inspired by a lapsus linguae of the... ... vymyshlennym stranam Marvel: Vakanda, Latveriya, dalee vezde [Marvel fictional countries guide: Wakanda, Latteria, then everywhere]. Available at:
The role of International trade in improving the competitiveness of Saint Petersburg
This article aims to explore the prospects for the development of international trade and the impact of trade on increasing competitiveness of Saint ... ... years’ data on the city’s international trade, and explore the significance of image, reputation, and information support for the region’s international trade provided... ... 247 p. (in Russ.)
19. Magretta, J. 2011, Understanding Michael Porter: The Essential Guide to Competition and Strategy, Hardcover.
20. Results of the work of the Committee...
Liver elastography techniques and the problems of Russian terminology
... discussing elastography technique classifications using terms that take into account the essence of physical patterns underlying various elastography techniques. Elastography techniques... ....1109/ULTSYM.2012.0466.
., Dahl J., Miller E. et al. Lower limb vascular imaging with Acoustic Radiation Force Elastography: Demonstration of in vivo feasibility... .... 10—21.
33. Castera L., Chan H. L., Arrese M. et al. EASL-ALEH Clinical Practice Guidelines: Non-invasive tests for evaluation of liver disease severity and prognosis...
Exclavity as a challenge and a resource for foreign positioning of the Kaliningrad region
The exclusive position of the Kaliningrad region is a fundamental geopolitical factor in its socio-economic ... ... Given the region’s foreign positioning, exclavity is both a challenge and a resource. Guided by the principles of factor analysis, through the method of principal components... ... the country makes the region “fragile” in terms of promoting its sociocultural image. The article shows the tough dependence on the foreign economic decisions of the...
Between mysticism and technique: anagram the European Baroque culture
The author analyses the history of anagrams in the European baroque culture of the 17th century, shows a rich diversity ... ... 2006.
3. Althaus Th. Epigrammatisches Barock. Berlin, 1996.
4. Augarde T. The Oxford guide to word games. Oxford; N. Y., 1986.
5. Bastwöste N. Die Courasche bei Grimmelshausen... ... anagrammatique à la fin du Moyen Âge // Lecture, représentation et citation. L’image comme texte et l’image comme signe (XIe-XVIIe siècle). Lille, 2007. P. 117—128...
The mythopoetics of Kazuo Ishiguro’s novel The buried giant
In this article, I investigate the poetics of the novel The buried giant by Kazuo Ishiguro and consider artistic images that tend to actualise mythological poetics in the literary text. I pay particular attention both to the re-creation ... ... обращения: 11.07.2019).
16. Campbell J. The Hero with A Thousand Faces. Princeton, 2004.
17. Daimler M. Fairies: A Guide to the Celtic Fair Folk. John Hunt Publishing, 2017. URL:
‘A power of shuffled letters’: anagrams in the European culture of the Middle Ages and the Renaissance
... of difference social groups. Promising areas of research on anagrams in the context of European culture are identified.
1. Дементьев И. О. «Что (не)... ... университета им. А. И. Герцена. 2008. Вып. 73—1. С. 430—437.
5. Augarde T. The Oxford guide to word games. Oxford; N. Y., 1986.
6. Bruand O. Les qualificatifs de palatium... ... anagrammatique à la fin du Moyen âge // Lecture, representation et citation. L’image comme texte et l’image comme signe (XIe — XVIIe siècle) / ed. Ch. Heck. Lille...
Inadvisable Concession: Kant’s Critique of the Political Philosophy of Christian Garve
The starting point of my study is Kant’s remark to the effect that Garve in his treatise on the connection ... ... to the common principles of political practice as a result of a failure to find the guiding theory. My study has established that the role of Garve’s work in the writing... ... Enlightenment. Enlightenment and Dissent, 19, pp. 171-192.
Zande, J. van der, 1995. In the Image of Cicero: German Philosophy between Wolff and Kant. Journal of the History of...
Spatial planning in the European Union and the Russian Federation
This article analyzes the principles of spatial planning, which form the basis for this type of urban development in the ... ... Geograficheskoe prostranstvo Rossii: obraz i modernizacija [Russian geographical space: the image and modernization], Saint Petersburg, 354 p.
6. Lappo, G. M. 1997, Geografija... ... ustojchivogo prostranstvennogo razvitija Evropejskogo kontinenta i mery po ih realizacii [Guiding Principles for Sustainable Spatial Development of the European continent and...
The Belarus Business Environment as Assessed by the Management of Leading Finnish Companies Operating in the Country
... remarkably in Belarus. It increased tenfold since 2000 to reach over $14 billion by the end of 2012. According to the Central Bank of Belarus, Finnish firms have invested nearly... ... want to attract publicity about their activities in the country due to the poor public image of Belarus.”
1. Astley, W. G.,Van de Ven, A. H. 1983, Central Perspectives... ... Environment: Concepts and techniques, BookEnclave, Jaipur.
15. Belarus Investment Guide, 2012, Sorainen, Priorbank and RZB Bank, available at: http://www.priorbank.by/download/info/BIG_2012-08-21-eng...
EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region: Challenges and Perspectives of International Cooperation
This article describes the main characteristics of international cooperation in the Baltic Sea Region (BSR) within the framework of ... ... available at: http://www.kommersant.ru/doc/2744421 (accessed 14.09.2015).
3. A Beginner's Guide to the Baltic Sea Region Strategy, 2015, available at: http://www.balticsea-region-strategy... ... Baltic Sea region, 15—16 June, Jūrmala, Latvia, available at: http://www.mfa.gov.lv/images/2015_07_31_AF_REPORT_LIIA.pdf (accessed 29.10.2015).
19. The EU Strategy for...