Translation of new sociological terminology: challenges and solutions
... materiale angloyazychnoi literatury dlya sotsial'nykh rabotnikov) [Terminology of social work: structure, semantics and functioning (the case of English-language publications for social workers)]. Ph. D. Saint Petersburg (in Russ.).
Cabré, M. T., 1999. Terminology: theory, methods, and applications. Amsterdam ; Philadelphia.
Chernetskii, Yu., 2015. Development of the system of basic sociological concepts in the late XX — early XXI centuries. Sotsiologiya: teoriya, metody, marketing [Sociology: theory, methodology, marketing], 2, pp. 96—111 (in Russ.).
Faber Benítez, P., 2009. Cognitive shift in terminology and ...
Formation of Ferdinand de Saussure's authentic terminological system
... терминологии : дис. ... д-ра филол. наук. Барнаул, 2009.
20. Лейчик В. М. Терминоведение: предмет, методы, структура. М., 2012.
Ferdinand de Saussure, linguistic terminological system, terminology, preterms, conjunction, ingression, selection
The study of legal terminology lacunae in the dynamic relations of languages and cultures
... 10 (38). С. 65—68.
11. Crystal D. English as a Global Language. Cambridge, UK, 2003.
12. David R., Brierley J. Major Legal Systems in the World Today. L., 1985.
13. Андрианов С. Н., Берсон А. С., Никифоров А. С. Англо-русский ... ...
19. Free legal dictionary. URL:
(дата обращения: 20.01.2017).
terminological gaps (lacunae), legal terms, borrowings, translation
‘Genuine criticism’: An unknown reception of Kant’s philosophy in early works of Schopenhauer
... resulted in an almost complete acceptance of Kant’s epistemology and terminology. Only later, he developed an independent terminology, which was nevertheless largely influenced by that created by Kant. Thirdly, at the time, Schopenhauer believed his ... ... ‘better consciousness’. Fourthly, Schopenhauer’s alteration of Kant’s epistemology related to the need to com lete the system of ‘genuine criticism’, since the inclusion of a ‘better consciousness’ into a priori cognitive faculties justified ...
The aderoid factors in the development of the Kaliningrad region
... development and are subject to an independent study. The analysis of aderoid factors makes it possible to create a management system that would
change the sign of the factor from minus to plus or vice versa and block the model regression process.
1. ... ... Social'no-ekonomicheskaja geografija: ponjatijno-terminologicheskij slovar' [Social and economic geography: the conceptual and terminological dictionary], Moscow.
2. Fedorov, G. М. 2008, Social'no-jekonomicheskoe razvitie Kaliningradskoj
oblasti [Socio-economic ...
On terminology to be used in studying the phenomenon of lobbying
... of Lobbyists Code of Ethics. URL
(дата обращения: 10.01.2011).
Friend or Foe? Lobbying in British Democracy. L., 2007.
Wolpe B., Levine B.
Lobbying Congress: how the system works. Wash
Konyshev V. N., Sergunin A. A.
lobbying, interest groups, governmental relations, public relations, public policy.
Metaphorisation as a pattern of term formation in Russian and English within the semantic field “Insurance”
... картины мира // Роль человеческого фактора в языке. Язык и картина мира. М., 1988. С. 173—204.
Страховой бизнес. М., 2005.
Zhebrunova L. A.
terminological system, composite term, nomination, metaphorisation, cognitive linguistic characteristics,
source domain of the mental lexicon, attributive characteristics, action characteristics.
Spatial Planning in the European Union: Practices to Draw on in Russia
... content of spatial planning in European countries and compare them to urban planning practices in Russia. We analyse concepts and terminology used in spatial planning and related areas — territorial, marine, and underground planning. The article examines ... ... similar goals using the components of the transferred technique, model, or policy. We present a classification of spatial planning systems. We show how civil society is being involved in spatial planning in the EU and Russia. We stress the need to draw on the ...
A programming language and translation
... author pays special attention to the polysemy of certain English IT terms. An important problem is adapting such terms to the system of the target language. Translators working in IT are required to have extensive expertise in informatics. Only this will ... ...
programming language, translation of code, translation methods and techniques, pragmatic adaptation, English borrowings, IT terminology
The problems of legal regulation of relations pertaining to satisfying state requirements in the light of new legislation
This article analyzes the provisions of the recently adopted federal law on the contract system and identifies its shortcomings. The author stresses that new rules are not capable of solving the problem of legal regulation aimed to satisfy state requirements and will create additional complications in the use of terminology, application of legislation, identification of the scope of different regulations, and the correlation of private and public law regulation.
1. Борисов А. Н., Краев Н. А. Комментарий к федеральному ...
Structural and Functional Characteristics of the Spatial Development of Rural and Urban Areas in the Northwestern Economic District
... systems and strengthening organisational and economic ties between urban and rural areas. The author issues a number of recommendations for overcoming the spatial differentiation and ensuring a balanced development of district population distribution systems.
1. Alaev, E. B. 1983, Social'no-jekonomicheskaja geografija. Ponjatijno-terminologicheskij slovar' [Socio-economic geography. Conceptual and terminological dictionary], Moscow.
2. Baza dannyh pokazatelej municipal'nyh obrazovanij [Database performance municipalities], available at: http://www.gks.ru/dbscripts/munst/munst.htm (accessed 24.01.2014).
3. Gosudarstvennyj komitet Pskovskoj oblasti ...
The system approach to modernisation and innovative regional development: strategic objectives
Russia must follow the path of modernisation and innovative development. The analysis conducted shows the absence of laws, strategies and uniform terminology regarding modernization and innovations. The author examines the factors affecting the content of these terms, describes the system approach to modernization and regional innovative development, develops regional methodology and identifies the strategic targets for modernisation and innovative development.
1. Aganbegyan, А. G. 2010, Uroki krizisa: Rossii nuzhna modernizacija ...
The manifestation of perfectionism phenomenon in Russian research publications
The article is an attempt to systemize the existing scientific ideas of perfectionism through a content analysis and factorization of the content component ... ... numerous empirical studies into psychological patterns of this phenomenon are conducted at the moment on the basis of different terminological definitions.
1. Богоявленская Д. Б., Богоявленская М. Е. Психология одаренности: ...
The periodisation of justice of the peace history in Russia
... the updated author’s version of periodization of history of justice of the peace in Russia. The periodization includes four stages covering a time span from the 12th century to the present, is based on unified criteria, and rectifies the existing terminology and chronology. Each stage is a period of time embracing, on the one hand, a combination of political, social, and legal conditions of the
development of justice of the peace and, on the other hand, the system of justice of the peace (court system, judicial institution, types and forms of state activity).
Мировой судья. Исторические, организационные и процессуальные ...
The methodological bases of comparative evaluation of sci¬entific and technological potential of Russia and the EU: regional and international aspects
... Rynok: Biznes. Kommercija. Jekonomika: tolkovyj terminologicheskij slovar' [Market: Business. Commerce. Economy: definitions and terminology], Moscow, Marketing, 231 p.
24. Suslov, V. I. (ed.), 2008, Tolkovyj slovar' “Innovacionnaja dejatel'nost'”: terminy ... ... 207 p.
26. Chugunov, А. V. 2006, Sistema indikatorov i monitoring razvitija informacionnogo obwestva i jekonomiki znanij [The system of indicators and monitoring of the development of the information society and knowledge economy], Vestnik mezhdunarodnyh ...
On the prospects of cooperation between Russian and Lithuanian innovative sectors
... http://www.geozondas.com/index. html (Accessed 22 December 2010).
24. Kaulakienė, A. 2009. Development of the Lithuanian terminology of physics. Vilnius.
25. Butkevičius, A. (et al.). Planning of national budget expenditure. 2009. Vilnius.
32. Skeivalas, J. 2008. Theory and practice of GPS networks. Vilnius.
33. Jarašūnienė, A. 2008. Intelligent transport systems. Vilnius.
34. Butkevičius, J. 2008. The effect of Lithuania's entry into the European Union on the national transport ...
A. G. Baumgarten’s aesthetic-semiotic concept
... Baumgarten's Metaphysica, particularly in the parts ‘Ontology’ and ‘Psychology’, in which he introduced the basic semiotic terminology. We pay special attention to the general context of Baumgarten’s Aesthetica. This context had determined the characteristics ... ... 20th-century aesthetic and semiotic concepts. We stress the significance of Baumgarten’s ideas for the development of new aesthetic systems rejecting the traditional poetic and rhetorical systems. Baumgarten made an important contribution to the development ...
The concept of “network” in the system of basic concepts of regional economic geography
... comprises the framework of a region as a complex socioeconomic territorial system. The author examines economic networks as organic systems characterised by resistance to external effects and comprised of interconnected economic agents from one or several related ... ... 1983, Social'no-jekonomicheskaja geografija: ponjatijno-terminologicheskij slovar' [Socio-economic geography: conceptual and terminological dictionary], Moscow, 350 p.
2. Baklanov, P. Ya. 2009, Territorial'naja struktura hozjajstva i jekonomicheskoe ...
Cross-border Specialization of Interregional Interaction: Applying New Assessment Methods
... assessment of the role of cross-border cooperation in the system of interregional interaction between border regions. We present a system of indices to describe cross-border specialization of interregional interaction in certain fields, namely investment, international ... ... Social'no-jekonomicheskaja geografija. Ponjatijno-terminologicheskij slovar' [Social and economic geography. Conceptual and terminological dictionary], Moscow.
2. Granberg, A. G. 2000, Osnovy regional'noj jekonomiki [Principles of Regional Economy],...
The Concepts of “Appearance” and “Phenomenon” in Transcendental Philosophy (Kant, Husserl, Fink)
... Distinction. Kant-Studien, 104(4), pp. 421-441.
Motroshilova, N. V., 2010. “Phenomenon”, “Appearance”, “Gestalt”: Terminological and Substantive Problems of Hegel’s “Phenomenology of Spirit” in Relation to Kant’s Philosophy. In: N. ... ... International Research Workshop]. Moscow: TsGI, pp. 12-15. (In Rus.)
Oizerman, T. I., 2002. The Concept of Appearance in Kant’s System. In: History of Philosophy Yearbook 2000. Moscow: Nauka, pp. 196-208. (In Rus.)
Pinkard, T., 2002. German Philosophy 1760–1860....
Russia’s Coastal Zone as a Social and Geographic Phenomenon: Conceptualisation and Delimitation
... effective integrated coastal zone management. In: Marine Pollution Bulletin, p. 94—97.
21. King, S. D. 2003, The coastal zone environment: a place to work, rest, play and to manage. In: Green DR, King SD, editors. Coastal and marine geo-information systems: applying the technology to the environment, The Netherlands, p. 1—20.
22. Alaev, E. B. 1977, Ekonomiko-geograficheskaya terminologiya [Economic and geographic terminology.], Moscow, 189 p.
23. Gorkin, A. P. (ed.), 2013, Sotsial'no-ekonomicheskaya geografiya: ponyatiya i terminy [Socio-Economic Geography: the concepts and terms], Smolensk, 328 p.
24. Anikeev, V. V. 2012, Gradostroitel'nye aspekty razvitiya ...