Consequences and Design in General and Transcendental Logic
... with ontologically grounded transcendental limitations, but rather as the logic of design. The logic of design has the benefit of enriching traditional logical tools with a series of notions borrowed primarily from computer programming. A conceptual system designer sets out feasibility requirements and defines a system’s functions that make it possible to achieve the desired outcome using available resources. Kant’s project forbids a dogmatic appeal to the transcendental relations and eternal truths ...
Designing and developing a complex social engineering system based on fuzzy interval estimates
... studies design and development of expenditure accounting system of an online shop using the fuzzy sets theory and fuzzy logic. It has also considered the construction principles of complex information systems and formulated the requirements for the system under design. Apart from that the authors dwell upon the fuzzy problem of multi-criteria optimization on basis of interval estimation. The program interface has been designed and main principles of work created by informational system have been described.
The competence and acmeological approach to active design in the system of continuous professional education
... единстве его основных компонентов: личностного, экономического, организационно-экономического : монография. Калининград, 2003.
Silina S.N., Timofeeva V.V.
system of continuous professional education, active design, competence and acmeological approaches
Developing and managing an intercompany system of continuing education in tourism
... Региональный отраслевой меж-корпоративный образовательный комплекс : монография. Palmarium academic publishing Gmbh &CoKG, 2013.
Pelemenev V., Silina S., Timofeeva V.
intercompany educational system of continuing professional train¬ing, active design, competence-based, and cluster approaches.
Transmitting antenna system for radio frequency methods of substance research
The paper considers the design of the transmitting antenna system intended for use in the technique of radio-frequency methods of substance research and justifies its advantages. It is advisable to use the device when studying objects located outside the receiving and transmitting circuits. At the same ...
Features of practical implementation of the system of control over the design process within CAD CS complex technological objects
The main problems the process control system design control of complex objects in CAD. The main structural solutions and implementation features of subsystems and modules developed by managing complex УК-01. The problems of the universality of the Criminal Code with respect to data sources, build ...
The choice of structural materials for thermo thruster on clean monopropellant
... Conference of Small Satellites. SSC13-VII-2.
2. Spores R. A., Masse R., Kimbrel S., McLean C. GRIM AF-M315E Propulsion System // 49th AIAA/ASME/SAE/ASEE Joint Propulsion Conference & Exhibit. AIAA. P. 2013—3849.
3. Pokrupa N., Anflo K. Spacecraft system level design with regard to incorporation of a new green propulsion system // 47th AIAA/ASME/SAE/ASEE Joint Propulsion Conference & Exhibit. AIAA. P. 2011—6129.
Goza D., Nesterenko A., Rumyantsev A.
low-thrust liquid rocket engine; thermocatalytic thruster; ...
Hall effect thrusters for small-sized spacecrafts
The results of investigation tests and comparative analysis of various low-power Electric Propulsion (EP) designed for their application as a part of electric propulsion systems (EPS) for small-sized spacecrafts are presented. Based on the analysis of main parameters and characteristics, the most prospective scheme of the EP design has been selected.
1. Potapenko M.Yu., Gopanchuk V. V. Characteristic Relationship between ...
Simulation modeling of the automated climate control system for growing plants in closed ground
... и Simulink. М., 2007.
5. iFarm Project. Технологии для выращивания натуральных овощей, ягод и зелени : [сайт]. URL:
(дата обращения: 10.03.2019).
6. System Design, Modeling, and Simulation Using Ptolemy II / ed. by C. Ptolemaeus. Ptolemy.org, 2014.
7. Eshkavilov S. L. MATLAB & Simulink Essentials: MATLAB & Simulink for Engineering Problem Solving and Numerical Analysis. Lulu Publishing, 2017.
8. Tyagi ...
Dipole antenna with stabilized input impedance
... by uniform input impedance over the entire operating frequency range, and structurally implemented on the basis of the fractal structure, as well as the optimization of its parameters in order to improve the basic operational characteristics of the system.
1. Dаrgham K. N., Jaber S. A., Raad S. F. Design and Simulation of RFID Aperture Coupled Fractal Antennas // Int. J. Eng. Bus. Manag. 2012. Vol. 4. P. 1—14.
2. Mehdipour A., Rosca I. D., Sebak A. R. et al. Full Composite Fractal Antenna Using Carbon Nanotubes for Multiband Wireless Applications ...
An analysis of heterogeneous thinking techniques and the prospects for their implementation by hybrid intelligent multiagent systems
In this article, we consider techniques for, and approaches to, the organization of various stages of heterogeneous solution design in small expert teams. Simulating the heterogeneous design of team solutions by hybrid intellectual multi-agent systems will contribute to the efficiency of problem-solving in dynamic environments. We propose a structure of a hybrid intelligent multi-agent system for implementing the techniques considered.
1. Тарасов В. Б. От многоагентных ...
Similarities and differences in curricula of a bachelor’s degree in oceanology at the universities in St Petersburg, Klaipeda, and Kaliningrad
... Moscow, IKI RAN, 480 p.
14. Levitin, А. V. 2006, Algoritmy. Vvedenie v razrabotku i analiz [Algorithms. Introduction to the design and analysis], Moscow, Vil'jams.
15. Lomanov, P. N. 2008, Sovershenstvovanie podgotovki specialistov na osnove Bolonskih ... ... sisteme rossijskogo obrazovanija [Reform of higher education and the principles of the Bologna process in the Russian education system], Social'naja politika i sociologija [Social Policy and Sociology], no. 5, pp. 323—333.
33. Tyurin, Yu. N., Makarov, ...
Creating a program complex simulation of RTC AR-600
Construction of virtual model of AR-600 robot by using robot operation system environment is described.
1. Von Hagen W. Ubuntu Linux Bible, 2010.
2. Hickle J., Halle S. The design and implementation of a semi-autonomous surfzone robot using advanced sensors and a common robot operating system, 2011.
3. Ложкин П. В. Метод точки нулевого момента для задачи динамического ...
Regional Geographic Information Systems of Health and Environmental Monitoring
The article describes a new scientific and methodological approach to designing geographic information systems of health and environmental monitoring for urban areas. Geographic information systems (GIS) are analytical tools of the regional health and environmental monitoring; they are used for an integrated assessment of the environmental status of a ...
ASK design features laboratory workshop on atomic physics taking into account the new SI-2019 system
Changes in the SI-2019 system are proposed to be taken into account by correcting of the educational experiment in atomic physics. From the data on the emission spectrum of atomic hydrogen, it was proposed to calculate not only the Rydberg constant, but also the effective ...
Satisfaction of Polish Bank Employees with Incentive Systems: An Empirical Approach
... on employee satisfaction. The authors advance the thesis that male bank employees are more satisfied with existing incentive systems than their female counterparts. The discussion is supported by empirical research based on a sample of 1, 920 Polish bank ... ... Employees, Behavioral Research in Accounting, no. 19, p. 71—89.
8. Erbas, B. C., Erbas, C. 2004, Employee Incentive Mechanism Design for Technology Firms, Journal of Integrated Design & Process Science, Vol. 8, no. 1, p. 91—111.
9. Fulghieri, P., Sevilir,...
Optimization of parameters of antenna systems for radiofrequency irradiation of polycrystalline compounds
... substance research. The operation of search and other devices in remote mode imposes certain conditions on the parameters of transmitting contours, which must be taken into account when building them. The authors outline ways to optimize a number of design characteristics of transmitting antenna systems, which will increase the efficiency of radio engineering systems used for detecting and analyzing objects that are in the volume of polycrystalline substances.
Ponymatkin V. E., Shpilevaya S. G., Goglev V. A., Burmistrov V. I., Popov ...
The technical neural system for mobile robots
The concept of the technical neural system for mobile robots is described. Mathematical description and the algorithm of learning are provided. A brief description ... ... and a feature of the problem is explained. The ways of application of the theory to mobile ropotics are specified. The future design of the theory is provided.
1. Буков А. А. Технические нервные системы. Обучаемые ...
On the question of increasing the range of properties of the asymmetrical vibrator
The possibility of an extended range of properties of shortwave antennas by creating an environment in constancy wave resistance is justified. On the base of model representations, the analysis of the appropriate changes on an-tenna systems of different designs, are implemented. This systems are based on asymmetrical vibrator.
1. Гончаренко И. В. Антенны КВ и УКВ. Часть II. Основы и практика. М., 2005.
2. Айзенберг Г. З. Коротковолновые ...
Calculation method of the channel potential possibilities of surface vessel radiocommunication system in the mode of pseudo-random frequency tuning
... линий радиосвязи. Л., 1984.
3. Vinoy K. J., Pal A. Dual-Frequency Characteristics of Minkowski-Square Ring Antennas // IET Microw. Antennas Propag. 2010. Vol. 4, iss. 2. P. 219—224.
4. Stutzman W. L., Tiele G. A. Antenna Theory and Design. N. Y., 2013.
5. Balanis C. A. Modern Antenna Handbook. N. Y., 2008.
Pereversev A. A., Ponimatkin V. E., Shpilevoi A. Ja., Boltnev Y. F., Kvitko G. V.
radio-communication system, a receiving-transmitting channel, the width of the signal spectrum, surface vessel, the calculation algorithm
Features of the formation of TEMPEST in a computer keyboard from the point of view of ensuring information security
... analyzes the possibilities of the formation of spurious electromagnetic radiation and interference in computer keyboards with the ps/2 interface, which can lead to information leaks. The dependences of the physical parameters of the PEMIN on the design features of the equipment used are established. Possible channels of unauthorized information retrieval, through the use of TEMPEST, are analyzed. Recommendations for the safe use of ps/2 keyboards in information systems are formed.
Persichkin A. A., Persichkina N. V., Shpilevaya S. G.
keyboard, interface, TEMPEST, Information Security, leak channel
Network Transformations in Economy
... Ventures in US Manufacturing.Cambridge, Mass. : Ballinger, 1988.
43. Nikolenko A., Kleiner B. H. Global trends in organizational design // Work Study. 1996. № 45 (7). P. 23—26.
44. Oliver C. Determinants of interorganizational relationship: integration ... .... John Wiley & Sons : Chichester, 1999.
46. Patel P., Pavitt K. The nature and economic importance of national innovations systems // STI Review. 1994. № 14. P. 9—32.
47. Pfeffer J., Salancik G. The External Control of Organizations: A Resource ...
Social and pedagogical support for the development of social communication network by deprived teenagers
... offers a theoretical framework and authors’ methodology for organizing social and pedagogical support for adolescents in residential
care based on the methods of social network analysis and social support networking.
1. Bertalanffy L. von. General system theory: Foundation, development, application.N. Y., 1968.
2. Bronfenbrenner U. The Ecology of Human Development: Experiments by Nature and Design. Cambridge (Massachusetts), 1979.
3. Fischer C. S., Jackson R. M., Steuve C. A. et al. Networks and places. N. Y., 1977.
Lifintsev D., Antsuta A.
social and pedagogical support, adolescent social networks, social
support, social networking.
Thermal calculation of the anode of the stationary plasma engine
... minimum area of fusion penetration between anode’s components during braising in order to obtain the thermal picture of the item design.
1. Алямовский А. Руководство по эксплуатации SolidWorks/ Flow Simulation.СПб.,... ... In-situ temperature, erosion, beam and plasma characterisation of a SPT-100D EM1 with an advanced electric propulsion diagnostic system // IEPS-2009-141, 31st International Electric Propulsion Conferense. Michigan, 2009.
Chubov P., Rumyantsev A., Kharjukov ...
A semiotic approach to construction of information systems in the field of security
The paper is devoted to issues of semiotic approach for the design of information security systems, based on knowledge extraction from semistructured sources. The problems of developing of optimal variants for the prevention of threats to decision support systems. The technique continuous monitoring of text messages, identify the events and ...
Development of a Method of Optimal Design of Structure and Parameters of Technical Means of Information Protection
Based on the specific features of technical means of information protection as a special class of complex systems, it is proposed the problem of synthesis of structure of means of protection to decide as a multicriterion optimization problem taking into account the influence of structure and performance on selected quality indicators.
1. Цвиркун ...
About opportunity of integration of antenna systems into bearing constructive elements of mobile objects
Possibility of use in antenna systems of an additional dielectric layer is considered. At the expense of use of the phenomenon of «shortening» of an electromagnetic ... ... environments with high dielectric permeability there is a possibility of creation of the integrated antennas on a surface of bearing designs of mobile objects.
1. Вайнштейн Л. А. Электромагнитные волны. М., 1997.
2. Корн ...
Empirical results on Russian companies' innovation activity
Innovation is a vital process for countries striving to evolve and occupy a competitive position in international markets. This paper is based on research designed to evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of the national innovation system in Russia. The objective of the study was to examine innovation activity and innovation performance in Russia, as well as to identify the priorities of the government’s policy for promoting innovation.
1. Bauman Innovejshn. [online] Available ...
On the question of increasing the range properties of an asymmetric vibrator
... properties of a short-wave pin antenna by creating conditions for constant wave resistance along the antenna. The authors propose a physical model of an asymmetric vibrator that allows us to determine the set of measures necessary to obtain an antenna design with improved range properties. The questions of experimental evaluation of the effects of the electromotive force generator on the capacitive and inductive components of the antenna system are considered.
Kuzelev A. A., Ponymatkin V. E., Shpilevaya S. G., Popov A. A.
pin antenna, range properties, wave resistance, directional diagram, physical model of the antenna, inter-turn capacitance, linear inductive resistance
Improving the design of low-frequency transmitting antenna systems
The requirements for medium-and long-wave antenna systems imply further improvement of their electrodynamic and structural properties, which is primarily related to the specifics of using this range to provide communication with mobile objects, including surface ships, radio broadcasting, transmit ...
The methodology of measuring the success of con-sulting procedures
... consulting — a form of assisting an education institution’s employees in the practical implementation of the key ideas behind its functioning. The methodology takes into account the features of administrative activities. Consulting is described as a system of implementing consulting procedures forming a closed cycle of “target setting — design — action — analysis”. Each ensuing cycle is not a reproduction of the previous one but rather a new stage of the system develop¬ment.
1. Анисимов О. С. Методология: функция, сущность, становление ...
Kant’s philosophical system and the principles of its interpretation
... of purity; 2) the principle of system openness; 3) the principle of ultimate end; 4) the principle of historicity; 5) the principle of activity; 6) the transcendental principle, and 7) the principle of the unity of the world. All these principles are designed to prove that a system is the answer to the question “What a human being is”, as well as a representation of transcendental anthropology.
1. Калинников Л. А. Интерпретация и принципы // Кантовский сборник. 1989....
The methodological problems of the formation of a ”new educational infrastructure” for labor training and education of young people. A comparative case of the National Championship of Professions and Entrepreneurial Ideas
The article examines the key methodological problems in the design of new educational infrastructure for labor training and education of youth in
the global economy. Through comparative ... ... approach, the author shows how to overcome the most difficult issues of developing the infrastructure components of a modern system of labor training and education of youth.
1. Исследовательский проект «Форсайт образования-2030»....
Theoretical analysis of fuzzy logic and Q. E. method in economics
... Applications. Chichester, 2017.
16. Stanford University. An introduction to philosophy. URL:
ford.edu/~bobonich/glances%20ahead/IV.excluded.middle.html (дата обращения: 11.02.2019).
17. Sy Dzung Nguyen, Seung-Bok Choi. Design of a new adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference system based on a solution for clustering in a data potential field // Fuzzy Sets and Systems. 2015. Vol. 279. P. 64—86. doi:
18. Trillas E. Glimpsing at guessing // Fuzzy Sets and Systems. 2015. Vol. 281....
Optimization of the parameters of transmitting antenna systems of the SDV- and DV-bands
This work is related to the field of radio engineering and is devoted to the search for ways to improve the transmission antennas of the SDV- and DV- bands based on the study of electrodynamic properties with the possibility of improving their design, mass-dimensional and radiating parameters. These ranges are widely used for communication with mobile objects in areas with high magnetic activity, as well as in Maritime Strait zones; for direction finding of radiation when determining the ...
The system of conservation areas as the basis for biodiversity preservation in the south-eastern Baltic
... solution for the most acute problems of biodiversity preservation in the region requires the restoration of the conservation area network. This article gives an assessment of the previous and perspective conservation area networks on the basis of landscape design experience and biological indicators.
анализ использования прибрежных территорий Юго-Восточной Балтики // Newsletter SDI-4-SEB. 2008. №
The urban palimpsest: the urban development practices in the Kaliningrad region (1945—1990)
This article examines the adaptation of historically developed East Prussian settlement system to the new objectives and functions during the formation of the Kaliningrad region. The author offers an overview of the ... ... existing buildings with the minimum infrastructural transformations of towns and villages), Khrushchev (the development of new design and construction technologies and standards of the “Soviet modernism”), and Brezhnev (urban expansion, complex cultivation ...
An algorithm for assessing the development of pro-fessional competences in the military (MATLAB modelling)
This paper describes the design and theoretical algorithm of assessing the level of professional competences in the military based on modelling in matlab ... ... objects and processes and takes into account the human factor. In education, the method can be more effective that the results of system modelling.
1. Барашков П. Н., Житницкий М. И. Интенсификация учебно-воспитательного ...
The Abel equation and cosmological scalar field zeroes
This article presents a new simple analytical method that makes it possi-ble to design solutions in describing the dynamics of the universe near the ze-roes of the scalar field potential.
1. Yurov V. А.... ... inflationary models // Phys. Rev. D. 1990. Vol. 42. P. 3936—3962.
6. Bazeia D., Santos M. J. dos, Ribeiro R. F. Solitons in systems of coupled scalar fields // Phys. Lett. A. 1995. Vol. 208. P. 84—88.
7. Aref'eva I.Ya., Koshelev A. S., Vernov S.Yu....
Visual modeling of group processes in decision-making by a small team of experts
.... Метафорический процесс как познание, воображение и ощущение // Теория метафоры : сб. М., 1990. С. 416—434.
12. Leshed G. et al. Visualizing language use in team conversations: designing through theory, experiments, and iterations // CHI'10 Extended Abstracts on Human Factors in Computing Systems. N. Y., 2010. P. 4567—4582.
13. Pennebaker J. W., Francis M. E., Booth R. J. Linguistic inquiry and word count: LIWC2001. Mahwah, N. J., 2001.
14. Alonso S. et al. Visualizing Consensus in Group Decision Making Situations // Proceedings of the ...
Agents approach to the state economic policies in the condition of fundamental uncertainty
... as a set of rules, measures, norms to achieve the macro-goal of the country's growth through the development of its economic system. With this approach, it becomes possible to adjust the economic policies by changing their regimes if, for a predetermined ... ... регулировании. М., 2017.
11. Soden J. Die Nationalökonomie. Wien, 1815. Bd. 1.
12. Tinbergen J. Economic Policy: Principles and Design. Amsterdam, 1956.
13. Philippovich E. Volkswirtschaftspolitik. Freiburg, 1899.
Demchenko A. M.
economic policies, economic ...
Assessment of the efficiency of Russian response to the implementation of US missile defence deployment concept in Europe
... programme vooruzhenija prioritet otdan vysokotehnologichnym obrazcam [The new state arms program gives priority to the hightech designs], Nacional'naja oborona [National defence], available at: http://www.oborona. ru/includes/periodics/maintheme/2011/0314/21345724/detail.... ... stran NATO v Evrope [Statement by the President in connection with the situation that has developed around NATO missile defence system in Europe], Oficial'nyj
sajt Prezidenta Rossii [Official site of President of Russia], available at:http://kremlin. ru/news/13637 ...
An automation of the case centers synthesis on the basis of the organizations universal pattern VSM Cenose
Today there is a great need for computer systems that support decisionmaking class situation centre at the Federal and regional level, for large, medium and small enterprises. The technology of auto-automation of the synthesis of the situational centers for all subject areas, to simplify the design of situational centers and reducing its cost.
1. Ильин Н. И., Демидов Н. Н., Новикова Е. В. Ситуационные центры. Опыт, состояние, тенденции развития. М., 2011.
2. Размещение ...
The methodology of developing manipulative skills in female gymnasts in the first year of training in basic training groups
... training of students. The author comes to the conclusion that the availability of equipment and persistent mastering of new techniques is of great importance in working with children. The development of manipulative skills with the help of specially designed tools and control systems are the key aspects of the offered methodology.
1. Архипова Ю. А. Базовая подготовка юных гимнасток в упражнениях с предметами : дис. … канд. пед. наук. СПб., 1998....
Estimation of Radio Signal Attenuation for «Earth — Space» Path Design
... Scintillation in Satellite Communication // IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat. 1988. Vol. AP-36, iss. 11. P. 1608—1614.
9. Banjo O. P., Vilar E. Measurement and Modelling of Amplitude Scintillations on Low-Elevation Earth-Space Paths and Impact on Communication Systems // IEEE Trans. Commun. 1986. Vol. COM-34, iss. 8. P. 774—780.
10. Индекс рефракции радиоволн: его формула и данные о рефракции : рекомендация МСЭ-R P.453-13 (12/2017).
11. Справочник ...
Features presentation of environmental risks in the media (for example, deposits of potassium salts in the village Nivenskoe)
... environmental risks using the village of Nivenskoe as an example. Relevance of the research is caused by the fact that modern control systems of technogenic and ecological safety are based on risk assessment methods. Since media play a most significant role in ... ... 102—111.
Levchenko A. V., Machanskite Y. R., Shushlebina A. Y.
environmental risks, risk sociology, politicization, images the designed media
Competence in social assistance: analysis of the expectations of young people
The article describes the results of empirical research of the system of ex-pectations that are associated with a person having a high level of competence in the prosocial cooperation. The ... ... prospects and prospecting retrospects // Technology Analysis and Strategic Management. 2003. № 15. Р. 3—18.
11. Guice J. Designing the future: the culture of new trends in science and tech-nology // Research Policy. 1999. № 28. Р. 81—98.
An “ideal city”, its statics and dynamics
... Russian megalopolises safe and comfortable for its inhabitants and visitors. In any case, the harm produced by their social systems to the biosphere has to be minimal. It means that the megalopolises should simultaneously be well supplied with their ... ... inside and outside metabolic processes. In conclusion the author claims the necessity of an interdisciplinary approach to designing and constructing an ‘ideal city’ model in Russia and everywhere. Such interdisciplinary research and development ...
Ways to optimize the characteristics of active synthesizers frequency
... обращения: 14.04.2018).
23. Barr N. Wind Models for Flight Simulator Certification of Landing and Approach Guidance and Control Systems Boeing. URL:
(дата обращения: 23.03.2018).
24. ГОСТ 24728-81.... ... тематики // Программные продукты и системы. 2017. № 2. С. 291—300.
33. Martin M., Ishii K. Design for Variety: Developing Standardized and Modularized Product Platform Architectures // Res. Eng. Des. 2002. Vol. 13, iss....
Factors of self-actualization of student youth in the context of cross-cultural interaction and the mastering of a macro-mediator language
... Researcher. 2011. Vol. 19 (1). P. 12—16.
15. Reese G., Proch J., Finn C. Identification with all humanity: the role of selfinvestment and self-definition // European journal of social psychology. 2015. Vol. 45. P. 426—440.
16. Schultze U., Avital M. Designing interviews to generate rich data for information systems research // Information and Organization. 2011. Vol. 21 (1). P. 1—16.
17. Thagard P., Wood J. V. Eighty phenomena about the self: representation, evaluation, regulation, and change // Frontiers in Psychology. 2015. Vol. 6. P. 1—16.
18. Warren ...