Segmentation of multi-temporal radar images of earth covers
... programs for high resolution remote sensing data // International Archives of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences. 2004. Vol. 35(B4). P. 1097—1102.
2. Neubert M., Herold H., Meinel G. Evaluation of remote sensing image segmentation quality–Further results and concepts // International Archives of the Photogrammetry,Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences. 2006. Vol. 36(C42).
3. Cook R., McConnell I., Stewart D. MUM (Merge Using Moments) Segmentation for SAR images // Proceedings of SPIE. 1994. Vol. 2316. doi: 10.1117/12.197529.
4. Oliver C. J., Blacknell D., White R. G....
Spatial planning in the European Union and the Russian Federation
... V., Chistobaev, A. I. (eds.),
Geograficheskoe prostranstvo Rossii: obraz i modernizacija [Russian geographical space: the image and modernization], Saint Petersburg, 354 p.
6. Lappo, G. M. 1997, Geografija gorodov [Geography of cities], Moscow, 480 ... ... ustojchivogo prostranstvennogo razvitija Evropejskogo kontinenta i mery po ih realizacii [Guiding Principles for Sustainable Spatial Development of the European continent and measures for their implementation], 2003. In: Materialy pjatoj konferencii «Okruzhajushhaja ...
Development of technology for publishing very large spatial data volumes using open source systems
... technology of large spatial data volumes pre-processing and publication using different methods to optimize access to the raw data to achieve optimal performance mapping system based on the open source software. The methods for optimizing very large scale spatial data across different scales of data generalization and publication of fragmented images
1. Кошкарев А. В. Аналитический взгляд на GSDI-11// Пространственные данные. 2010. № 1. С. 6—12.
2. Концепция создания и развития инфраструктуры ...
Modern understanding of ‘geoeconomic position’ and the Saint Petersburg agglomeration
... in the framework of social geography and that of spatial science. An analysis of the geoeconomic position and the developing spatial relations can be of interest for researchers of geographic clusters, agglomerations, and such cross-border forms of cooperation,... ... Gumanitarnaja geografija: Prostranstvo i jazyk geograficheskih obrazov [Humanitarian geography: Space and language of geographical
images], Saint Petersburg, 296 p.
16. Lachininsky, S. S. 2013, Opyt tipologii geojekonomicheskih riskov [Experience of typology ...
Poetry as a space for cognitive research: Czesław Miłosz and Howard Nemerov
... several elements like nomination, categorization, conceptualization and a spatial map of reality (mental image). Nemerov on behalf of the artist creates a map-type representation while Miłoszʼs philosopher accentuates the temporal component of the spatial image, proposing a linear path-map.
The poets conclude that it is not the eye that makes the world visible, but verbal thinking, which translates all empirical facts into verbal signs. The thinker's task is to incorporate the visual image into the ...
A study of the statistic properties of the distribution of thermokarst lakes in the West Siberian cryolithic zone on the basis of satellite images
The location of thermokarst lakes on the research territory in the permafrost zone of Western Siberia is identified with the use of satellite images. The statistical data analysis shows that the empirical laws of spatial distribution of the lake centers on the plane correspond to the uniform distribution law.
И., Быстрова А.
Изучение динамики термокарстовых озер России ...
Poet’s corporeal topography in M. Tsvetaeva’s cycle “The Sibyl”
The body is considered as a spatial structure that serves in M. Tsvetaeva’s poetics as a form of spatial “exploration” of the world. The authors describe the functioning of the body image as a model juxtaposed with the structure of universe, on the one hand, and the being of the poet, on the other. The article explores the connection between this model and the image of Sybilmountain-cave-tree as a hollow body “inhabited” by God ...
«The images of water» in the structure of oniric spaciopoetics of K. Ishiguro’s novel «The buried giant»
The article is dedicated to the spatial organization of one of Ishiguro's latest novels "The Buried Giant". The authors focus on the process of changing ... ... loci of consciousness, intertextual inclusions), which is nominated as oniric space (J. Faryno). It is created along with the images appearing in the process of recollecting in characters’ minds as a result of including multifunctional images of ...
The archetypal space of the palace in E. Zola’s novel «The Ladiesʼ Paradise»
... approach gives an opportunity to analyze the text as such and to distinguish between historical reminiscences and allusions and archetypical models, as well as between current influences and generally valid archetypes. Special attention is given to the image of the Palace and to its spatial model, which works in the novel as a specific meaning-generating mechanism. The image of the Palace is viewed through its historical importance for the second half of the XIX century. It is as well regarded in its archetypical function, ...
The image schema of “border” and its lexical representations in the Russian language: modifications of space
This article deals with the “border” concept, which is considered with the help of Russian language material from the cognitive point of view: as a prototypical spatial object and as a functionally important schema for the structuring of different parts of linguistic world image relating to space.
1. Бабенко Л. Г. Предисловие // Концептосфера русского языка: ключевые концепты и их репрезентации (на материале лексики, фразеологии ...
Variability of climatic characteristics оver the South-East Baltic coastal waters in the early XXI century
... automatic hydrometeorological station located offshore, as well as the satellite data from the infrared and microwave (radar images) ranges to determine sea ice and sea surface temperature, respectively. The research also reveals characteristic features ... ... zmian temperatury powietrza w Polsce // Prace i Studia Geograficzne. 2011. Vol. 47. P. 67—75.
10. Tylkowski J. Temporal and spatial variability of air temperature and precipitation at the Polish coastal zone of the southern Baltic Sea // Baltica. 2013....
The role of International trade in improving the competitiveness of Saint Petersburg
... 117—138. (in Russ.)
18. Vasilenko, A. I. (ed.) 2014, Imidzh Rossii: kontseptsiya natsional'nogo i territorial'nogo brendinga [The image of Russia: the concept of national and territorial branding], Moscow, 247 p. (in Russ.)
19. Magretta, J. 2011, Understanding ... ....192—198. (in Russ.)
25. Limonov, L. E. (ed.) 2014, Regional'naya ekonomika i prostranstvennoe razvitie [Regional economy and spatial development], T. 1, Moscow, p. 292. (in Russ.)
26. Savinova, O. V. 2014, Regional competition and pessimistic forecasts ...
‘Many years to the invincible’: The axiological meanings of the spatial and temporal images in Boris Pasternak’s poem ‘Neoglyadnost’/’ Spanlessness’
This article is an attempt to expose and analyse the chronotopical structure of Boris Pasternak's poem ‘Neogliadnost’/’Spanlessness’, written in 1944. The axiological meaning of spatiotemporal images in the poet's Weltanschauung is evaluated within a broader context of Russian language and culture. It is argued that the poem’s key value-laden motif, victory, is introduced in the text in three temporal domains. Two of them — the planes of ...
Geosituational Modelling of Coastal Marine Systems
... while others are empirical and statistical ones. However, the majority of the models can be referred to as forms of graphic and image mapping. The significance of the regional models lies in their specificity, a more detailed character (compared to the generalist ... ... Dedkov, V. P., Fedorov, G. M. 2006, Prostranstvennoe, territorial'noe i landshaftnoe planirovanie v Kaliningradskoj oblasti [Spatial, territorial and landscape planning in the Kaliningrad region], Kaliningrad, 184 p. (In Russ.)
4. Zhindarev, L. A., Badyukova,...
Rhythm and Metaphor in the Art of the Icon
... based on rhythm and metaphor, expresses the cosmogonic ideas of the Church Fathers. However, the practical realisation of this image would have been impossible without the conscious creative contribution of the artist. Icon painters never perceived iconography ... ... Metaphysical Research at the Faculty of Philosophy of St. Petersburg State University], 5, pp. 46—59.
12. Saltykov, A. A., 1975. On spatial relations in byzantine and ancient russian painting. In: V. N. Lazarev, O. I. Podobedova and G. V. Popov, eds. Drevnerusskoe ...
The coastalisation of population in today’s Russia: A sociogeographical explication
... as a prolonged, universal, although not a ubiquitous — socio-geographical process. This process is a result of the evolving spatial architecture of countries and regions, a lack of balance between the potential of leading cities, economic and settlement ... ... geo-economic, and geopolitical processes, the scale and effect of transnational and transboundary contracts, and the changing images of coastal areas. This article analyses the trend towards the ‘drift’ of the demographic potential from the inland ...
On the formation and dynamics of eddy at the cost of Southeaster Baltic based on the data of remote sensing
... Peninsula (South-Eastern part of the Baltic Sea) on the basis of MODIS and ASAR remote sensing data. It describes the location, spatial and temporal scale, dynamics and hydrometeorological conditions of eddy formation.
1. Бабаков А. Н. Пространственно-временная ... ... surface fluxes of the Baltic Sea // Oceanologia. 2006. № 48 (3). P. 333—360.
Gurova Ye. S.
coastal currents, satellite images, remote sensing, Baltic Sea, SAR, MODIS.
Indirect translation: Main trends in practice and research
... the profile of agents involved in ITr processes as well as the profile of ITr researchers. The where question relates to the spatial dimension of ITr as well as to the geographic spread of ITr research. The when question concerns the time coordinates ... ... (2), pp. 198—216.
Pięta, H. (in press). On the role of indirect literary translation in the construction of the conflicting images of communist Poland in para-fascist Portugal. Target.
Pięta, H. and Maia, R. B., 2015. Integrating Indirect Translation ...
Kaliningrad Architectural Landscape as a Tourist Attraction
... Gradostroitel'noe razvitie central'noj chasti goroda» [Proceedings of the International Symposium on 15—17 July 2005. "Kaliningrad: images of the future. Urban development of the central part of the city "], 2005, Kaliningrad.
9. Mikhaleva, K. A. 2013,... ... available at: http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/09654313.2012.752442 (accessed: 30.09.2014).
Kropinova E., Kropinova K.
spatial organisation of tourism; city tourism; tourism economics; architectural landscape; tourist attractiveness; architectural ...
The Soteriological Aspect of the Murals in the Kaliningrad Cathedral of Christ the Saviour
... wisdom]. Moscow.
5. Lidov, A. M., 2009. Ierotopiya. Prostranstvennye ikony i obrazy-paradigmy v vizantiiskoi kul'ture [Hierotopy. Spatial icons and images-paradigms in Byzantine culture]. Moscow.
6. Losskii, V. N. and Uspenskii, L. A., 2014. Smysl ikon [Meaning ... ... in the monuments of iconography]. Moscow.
9. Yazykova, I. K., 2012. So-tvorenie obraza. Bogoslovie ikony [Co-creation of the image. The theology of icon]. Moscow.
modern church art, Orthodox church murals, monumental painting, church art semantics, mural ...
The application of adaptive wavelet filtration for detection of signals of nuclear quadrupole resonanse
... Магнитный резонанса и его приложения. 5-я зимняя молодежная школа-конференция. 1—5 декабря 2008. Санкт-Петербург. 2008. А-183.
Spatially adaptive wavelet thresholding with context modeling for image denoising // IEEE Trans. ImageProcessing. Sept. 2000. Vol. 9. P. 1522—1531.
MATLAB 6.5 SP1/7 +Simulink 5/6.
Обработка сигналов и проектирование фильтров.
Commodity flow model for an exclave region: Rent-seeking in the ‘transitional period’ of the special economic zone
... 20. Kolomak, E. 2013, Neravnomernoe prostranstvennoe razvitie v Rossii: ob'jasnenija novoj jekonomicheskoj geografii [Uneven spatial development in Russia: an explanation of the new economic geography], Voprosy jekonomiki [Problems of
Economics], no.... ... development of Russian regions]. In: Geograficheskoe prostranstvo Rossii:
obraz i modernizacija [Russian geographical space: the image and modernization], Saint Petersburg, p. 261—280.
24. Fedorov, G. M., Zverev, Yu. M. 1995, Kaliningradskie al'ternativy ...