Television news as a form of knowledge about politics
... Анализ содержания — социологический метод изучения средств массовой коммуникации. М., 2001.
5. Bennett W. L. News: The politics of Illusion. N. Y., 2003.
6. Bittner J. R. Mass communication: an introduction. New Jersey, 1989.
7. Culture, media, language / ed. by S. D. Hall, A. Lowe Hobson, R. Willis. London,1982.
8. Dijk T. A. van. News Analysis. Case Studies of International and National News in the Press. Hillsdale, 1988....
The symbolic complexes of mass culture and the semiosis of political discourse
... Ponimanie i refleksiya v kommunikatsii, kul'ture i obrazovanii. Materialy nauchnoi konferentsii [Understanding and reflection in communication, culture and education. Proceedings of the scientific conference]. Tver, pp. 165—171 (in Russ.).
Chernikova, P.... ... interpretation]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Jung, C., 1991. Arkhetip i simvol [Archetype and symbol]. Moscow (in Russ.).
political discourse, mass culture, mimesis, redundancy, circulation
Soghomonyan V. E.
Near-border regions’ mass media within the context of public diplomacy: expert survey results’ analysis (the Case of the Saratov region)
... much research on the role of regional mass media in conducting public diplomacy. In this context, the article aims at analyzing results of experts’ survey taken in May 2018. Among other things, experts gave their opinions on the levels and forms of communication between mass media of Saratov region and their foreign partners, the way regional and municipal media outlets use the Internet technologies, social networks, and messengers, possible projects to promote information interaction of the region and media from abroad....
Features of an addressee as an element of communicative interaction in social media
... изображения. СПб., 2014.
13. Тапскотт Д. Викиномика: как массовое сотрудничество изменяет все. М., 2007.
14. Элберс А. Стратегия блокбастера. М., 2015.
Kruglov A. S.
mass communication, communication models, social media, communicative interaction, receiver, communicator, transactional communication, change of communicative roles
Transformations in the Communicative Characteristics of Political Discourse in the Current Information Space
... communication in modern society. Considering the rise of populism, the author stresses that the current problems stem from changes in communicative interactions caused by the emergence of new information technologies. Special emphasis is placed on the formation ... ... cognitive mechanism of PD and traces the emergence of the isomorphism of semiotic systems characteristic of politics/authorities and mass culture. These processes cause the semantic space of PD to embrace mass culture referents.
1. Apresyan, Yu. D., 1966. ...
Embedding imagology in Translation Studies
... Translation. Cambridge: Harvard University Press. pp. 144—151.
Kuran-Burçoglu, N., 2009. Reflections on the Image of the Turk in Europe. Istanbul: Isis.
Lasorsa, D. and J. Dai, 2007. When News Reporters Deceive. The Production of Stereotypes. Journalism & Mass Communication Quarterly, 84(2), pp. 281—298.
Le, E., 2006. The Spiral of ‘Anti-Other Rhetoric’: Discourses of Identity and the International Media Echo. Amsterdam & Philadelphia: Benjamins.
Leerssen, J., 2016. Imagology. On Using Ethnicity to ...
Discursive features of Russian gender-oriented advertisements
.... In a Different Voice: Psychological Theory and Women’s Development. Cambridge, 1982.
8. Goffman E. Gender Advertisements. N. Y., 1976.
9. Harré R. Persuasion and Manipulation // Discourse and Communication: New Approaches to the Analyses of Mass Media Discourse and Communication.Berlin ; N. Y., 1985. P. 126—142.
10. Hasan R. Ways of saying: ways of meaning // The Semiotics of Culture and Language. L., 1984. Vol. 1 : Language as Social Semiotics. P. 105—162.
11. Tillner G. Masculinity and Xenophobia: The ...
The role of management sociology in the system of mass communication
This article is dedicated to the topical issues of socially responsible information management in the communication media of Russian media space. The author considers the role of management sociology in the formation of Russian media space.
Бергер П., Лукман Т.
Социальное конструирование реальности....
Lexical means to express an author’s opinion in popular science groups on the VKontakte social network
... Попов А. В. Блоги. Новая сфера влияния. М., 2008.
10. Aichner T. Measuring the degree of corporate social media use // International Journal of Market Research. 2015. № 57 (2). P. 257—275.
social media, mass communication, receiver and communicator, change of communicative roles, evaluative lexis, functional styles of Russian language
How translations are willed into existence
... “Translators, editors, publishers, and critics: Multiple translatorship in the public sphere”. Textual and Contextual Voices of Translation. Amsterdam and Philadelphia: John Benjamins. pp. 39—60.
Sperber, D. and Wilson, D., 1995. Relevance: Communication and Cognition. Oxford, UK and Cambridge, Mass.: Blackwell.
Sperber, D. and Wilson, D., 2004. “Relevance Theory”. In: L. R. Horn and G. Ward, eds. The Handbook of Pragmatics. Oxford: Blackwell. pp. 607—632.
Stecconi, U., 2004. “Interpretive Semiotics and Translation Theory: The Semiotic ...
Social advertising in the modern communicative space: the experience of the Kaliningrad region
... Тренды развития социальной рекламы в России. URL: http://www.1soc.ru/pages/view/179 (дата обращения: 19.03.2013).
social advertising, social advertising techniques, social advertising impact, mass media
Optimization of the parameters of transmitting antenna systems of the SDV- and DV-bands
... with the possibility of improving their design, mass-dimensional and radiating parameters. These ranges are widely used for communication with mobile objects in areas with high magnetic activity, as well as in Maritime Strait zones; for direction finding ... ... и практика. М., 2005.
Ponymatkin V. E., Shpilevaya S. G., Goglev V. A., Kaskevich B. I.
transmitting antenna, mass and size parameters, input resistance, elementary magnet emitter, asymmetric vibrator, coplanar lines
The application of the Web 2.0 technology as a tool of developing informal media education
... Lee R. Blogging for Informal Learning: Analyzing Bloggers' Perceptions Using Learning Perspective // Educational Technology & Society. 2011. № 14 (2). Р. 149—160.
18. Quible Z. K. Blogs: A natural in business communication courses // Business Communication Quarterly. 2005. № 68(1). Р. 73—76.
19. Ray J. Welcome to the Blogoshere. The Educational Use of Blogs (aka Edublogs) // Kappa Delta Pi Record. 2006. № 42 (4).
20. Tapscott D., Williams A. D. Wikinomics: How mass collaboration changes everything. L., 2007.
21. Tilley P.A., Giordano G. A. Knowledge management strategies and cultural dimensions. URL: http://aisel.isworld.org/password.asp?Vpath=AMCIS/2003&PDFpath=03HE20.pdf (дата обращения: 15....
Evaluation of a work of art in journalistic texts: E. Vodolazkin’s novel Lavr
... media art discourse, the author explores special features of the formation of value judgments at each stage of critical evaluation. The analytical technique developed by the author is applied to texts brought to the recepient through various channels of mass communication: published in the quality newspaper Vedomosti, and the TV channel Russia-Kultura. The author concludes that media texts of the analyzed type demonstrate a gradual, stage-by-stage unfolding of artistic evaluation, which is reflected in the ...
The intertexteme as an instrument in the past — present — future dialogical space of urbanism practices: an intersemiotic analysis of graffiti and inscriptions in Gdansk and Kaliningrad
... Zarubezhnaya kommunikativistika v preddverii informatsionnogo obshchestva: tolkovyi slovar' terminov i kontseptsii [Foreign communication science on the eve of the information society: explanatory dictionary of terms and concepts]. Moscow (in Russ.... ... words and expressions of Pushkin]. St. Petersburg (in Russ.).
Parshin, P. B., 2001. Types, functions and sources of intertext in mass communication. In: M. N. Volodina and M. L. Remneva, eds. Yazyk sredstv massovoy informatsii kak ob"yekt mezhdistsiplinarnogo ...
The Art of «Leftist Obscenity» as a Way to Discredit the Imperial Regime: the Works of Eisenstien, Babel, and Lunacharsky
... obscenity’ was employed in practice and leads to the conclusion that the method worked by producing a comic effect, which is easily communicated to the modern reader or the viewer.
1. Arvatov, B. 1923. Theatrical perfumery and left indecency. Zrelishcha [Spectacles],... ... myself]. Moscow.
4. Kolonitskii, B., 2010. The images of the Empress Alexandra Feodorovna during the First World War and the mass culture of revolutionary time. In: B. Kolonitskii. «Tragicheskaya erotika»: Obrazy imperatorskoi sem'i v gody Pervoi mirovoi ...
‘Reaching out’ beyond the text: philosophical notes
... sexuality]. Vol. 2. St. Petersburg: Akademicheskii proekt (in Russ.).
Eco, U., 2011. Six Walks in the Fictional Woods. Cambridge, Mass.: Harvard University Press.
Groys, B., 2012. Introduction to Antiphilosophy. New York: Verso Books.
Harré, R., 2000. One ... ... Collected Papers. Cambridge, MA; Harvard University Press.
Peters, J., 1999. Speaking into the Air: A History of the Idea of Communication. Chicago and London: The University of Chicago Press.
Petersen, A., 1985. The Philosophy of Niels Bohr. In: A....
Big data in modern education
(дата обращения: 07.11.2017).
4. Bollier D., Firestone C. M. The promise and peril of big data // Communications and Society Program. Washington, 2010.
5. Cringely R. X. Thinking about Big Data. URL:
... ... региона в контексте ин
Kondratenko B. A., Kondratenko A. B.
modern education, impact on education, big data, mass data analysis effects, perspectives
The formation of the political elite in Lithuania at the turn of the 1980s—1990s: the role of “moral politicians”
... Matonyte, I. 2009, Ex-nomenklatura and Ex-dissidents in the Post-communist Parliaments of Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland, Viesoji politika ir administravimas [Public Policy and Administration], no. 29, p. 28—39.
12. Matonyte, I. 2008, (Liberal) mass media and the (multi) party system in post-communist Lithuania, Central European Journal of communication, no. 1, p. 123—144.
13. Matonyte, I. 2003, The Parliamentary Elite in Post-Communist Lithuania, 1990—2000, Representative Elites in Post-Communist Settings, no. 8, p. 55—67.
14. National Security Concept of the Republic of Estonia,...