Trade Liberalisation and its Impact on Regional Development: Theoretical and Experimental Studies
The existing theoretical and empirical literature focusing on interconnections between international trade, trade liberalisation, and economic development provides ample evidence pertaining to nations and industries. However, another dimension of trade liberalisation — the assessment of the level of national or regional development — needs further ...
Transformation of global value chains in Russia and the Baltics amid Covid-19: prospects for regionalization and implications for economic policy
... contributes little to the development of either side. The Baltics-Russian bilateral trade conducted within global value chains (GVC) and operations of multinational companies is much more resistant to geopolitical and economic shocks than traditional international trade. In particular, the accession of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania to the EU and NATO in 2004 and the introduction of reciprocal EU-Russia sanctions in 2014 did not curb GVC activities between Russia and the Baltics. The article discusses factors in ...
Competitive effects of low trade barriers: evaluations for the Kaliningrad region
International trade is an important factor affecting competition in domestic markets. Considering the vastness of Russian territory, one can expect the pro-competitive effect to vary from region to region. This analysis tests the hypothesis that the unique geographical ...
Trends in the development of cross-border trade in the Russian-Finnish borderlands
... borderlands. Since the 1920s, the opposite situation has been observed. The latter trend has been growing in recent years. In this article, we aim at providing a periodisation and detecting the trends in and features of the evolution of cross-border trade in the Russian-Finnish borderlands in the 19th/21st centuries. To this end, we carry out a statistics and data analysis. We describe the Russian and international approaches to studying cross-border shopping tourism. We address Finland’s experience in stimulating inbound shopping tourism from Russia and examine why the Russians are attracted to the neighbouring state.
Stepanova S. V., Shlapeko ...
Country Competitiveness: an Empirical Study
... specification are tested, providing further empirical analysis. Results indicate that the ten most competitive countries tend to be driven by foreign direct investment, exports and entrepreneurship.
1. Bergstrand, J. H. 1985, The Gravity Equation in International Trade: Some microeconomic Foundations and Empirical Evidence, The Review of Economics and Statistics, Vol. 67, no. 3, p. 474—481.
2. Binda, V. 2010, Creating Nordic Capitalism. The Business History of a Competitive Periphery, Revista De Historia Industrial,...
Global value chains in the age of uncertainty: advantages, vulnerabilities, and ways for enhancing resilience
... after the coronavirus shock: Restarting globalization, Kiel, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, p. 3—14.
8. Javorcik, B. 2020, Global supply chains will not be the same in the post-COVID-19 world. In: Baldwin, R., Evenett, S. (eds.) COVID-19 and trade policy: Why turning inward won’t work, London, CEPR Press, p. 111—116.
9. Kondratiev, V. B. 2015, World economy as global value chain’s network, World economy and international relations, no. 3, p. 5—17 (in Russ.).
10. Kadochnikov, P. A., Knobel, A. Y., Sinelnikov-Murylev, S. G. 2016, Openness of the Russian economy as a source of economic growth, Voprosy ekonomiki, no. 12, p. 26—42. doi:
The role of International trade in improving the competitiveness of Saint Petersburg
This article aims to explore the prospects for the development of international trade and the impact of trade on increasing competitiveness of Saint Petersburg. To this end, the authors study the theoretical aspects of regional competitiveness as such, analyse the ten years’ data on the city’s international trade, and explore ...
The impact of Russia’s counter-sanctions on Lithuania’s foreign economic activities
... контрсанкции // Аналитическое агентство «Внешняя политика». 14.10.2014. URL:
8. International trade data // Eurostat. URL:
(дата обращения: 28.05.2016).
Duplenko N., Smirnova O.
foreign trade, imports, counter-sanctions, Lithuania, Russian-Lithuanian relations,...
On the establishment and early activity of the Soviet consulate in Königsberg (1923—1925)
... 1900, O dejatel'nosti konsula po otnosheniju k otechestvennoj torgovle [The activities of the consul in relation to domestic trade], Saint Petersburg.
5. Gorjainov, S. M. 1903, Rukovodstvo dlja konsulov [Guide to the consuls], Saint Petersburg.
6. Kostyashov,... ... 1921, Moscow.
8. Lodyzhinsky, A. 1922, Instrukcija konsulam RSFSR [Instructions consuls of the RSFSR], Mezhdunarodnaja zhizn' [International Affairs], no. 16, p. 22—27.
9. Konsul'skij ustav SSSR [Consular Charter of the USSR], 1926, Moscow.
An Attempt to the economic and geographical analysis of the differentiation of the Russian Federation subjects on of the level and dynamics of the retail trade development
The level and dynamics of development of retail trade in the context of the subjects of the Russian Federation are highly differentiated. Differentiation is influenced both by the income level of the population and by other factors, since there is no functional dependence between per capita income ...
Introducing Sectoral Models into Regional Management: An Assessment of Regulatory Impacts on the Economy
... Economics and Financial Issues, Vol. 6, no. 4, p. 1502—1506.
23. Frederick, S. 2014, Combining the Global Value Chain and Global I-O Approaches, Discussion Paper prepared for the UN Statistics Division International Conference on the Measurement of International Trade and Economic Globalization, available at:
. (accessed 29.09.2016).
24. Elms, D. K., Low, P. (eds.) 2013, Global value chains in a changing world,...
Local border traffic and the development of retail trade in the Kaliningrad region and Polish borderlands
... important step towards the future visa-free regime between the European Union and the Russian Federation often discussed in the international dialogue. The three years of LBT mechanism have shown its practical significance for the development of research ... ... the Kaliningrad region and the borderland (Pomeranian and Warmian-Masurian) voivodeships of Poland. When considering retail trade as a structural element of economy, it is important to address the differences in the effect LBT has had on the development ...
The openness of the Russian economy: tendencies and international comparison
... 2010—2011. 2010. World Economic Forum.[online] Available at: <http://www3.weforum. org/docs/WEF_GlobalCompetitivenessReport_2010—11.pdf> (Accessed 17 February 2011).
9. The World Tariff Profiles. 2010. World Trade Organization and International Trade Centre UNCTAD/WTO. [online] Available at: <http://www. wto. org/english/res_e/booksp_e/ tariff_profiles10_e. pdf> (Accessed 17 February 2011).
economy's openness level,international trade, trade barriers
Motivations of Russian firms to invest abroad: how do sanctions affect Russia’s outward foreign direct investment?
... mozhet ustroit' rasprodazhu evropejskih aktivov ["Gazprom" can arrange the sale of European assets], 2015, Vedomosty, 30.7.2015.
50. Volchek, D. 2013, Internationalization of small and medium-sized enterprises and impact of institutions of international entrepreneurship in emerging economies: The case of Russia, Lappeenranta University of Technology.
51. Volovik, N. 2015, Russia’s foreign trade in November 2014, Russian Economic Developments, no. 1, p.26-28.
52. Webster, W., Cilluffo, F. 2000, Russian Organized Crime and Corruption: Putin’s Challenge, Center for Strategic & International Studies, Washington DC.
53. Rosatom not looking ...
Ports of Eastern Baltic and Russian transit policy: competition and cooperation
... The study concludes that, in the immediate future, this strategy can be employed only in cases of extraordinary circumstances, for example, at peak loads.
1. Efimova, E., Vroblevskaya, S. 2019, Are Eastern Baltic Ports the drivers of Eurasian trade? International Journal of Management and Economics, vol. 55, no. 3, p. 1—14. doi: doi.org/10.2478/ijme-2019-0014.
2. Kholopov, K. V., Rarovskiy, P. E. 2019, Russian market of international container transit in 2019 and its prospects, Rossiiskii vneshneekonomicheskii ...
Current problems in Russian-Latvian relations
....lv/lv/uznemejdarbibas-abc/tirgus-zinibas (accessed 10 May 2013).
25. Torgovo-jekonomicheskie otnoshenija mezhdu Rossiej i Latviej [Trade and economic relations between Russia and Latvia], 2013, available at: http://www.latvia.mid.ru/ruslat_03.html (accessed ... ... sfere jenergetiki [The economic prospects of Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia in the field of energy], Mezhdunarodnaja jekonomika [International Economics], no. 1, p. 56—61.
27. Sejm Latvii progolosoval za vstuplenie v evrozonu [Latvian Saeima voted for ...
The role of trade and economic factors in English-Russian relations of the second half the of the 19th/beginning of the 20th century
... СПб., 2005.
4. Институт русской Цивилизации. Внешняя торговля. URL: http://www.rusinst.ru/articletext (дата обращения: 10.09.2012).
5. Statistical tables and charts relating Britain and Foreign trade and industry (1854—1909). L., 1909.
6. Тimes. 1855. 19 June.
7. Hobson J. A. Richard Cobden. The International Man. L., 1968.
8. Моrning Post. 1855. 15 May.
9. Менделеев Д. И. Толковый тариф, или Исследование о развитии промышленности России в связи с ее общим таможенным ...
Commodity flow model for an exclave region: Rent-seeking in the ‘transitional period’ of the special economic zone
... the Kaliningrad region.
1. Batten, D. F. 1982, The Interregional Linkages Between National and Regional Input-Output Models, International Regional Science Review, no. 7, p. 53—67.
2. Fedorov, G., Korneevets, V., Zverev, Yu. 2011, Kaliningrad oblast ... ... Baltic Journal of Economics, no. 2.
4. Harrigan, F., McGilvray, J. W., McNicoll, I. H. 1981, The Estimation of Interregional Trade Flows, Journal of Regional Science, no. 21(1), p. 65—78.
5. Hewings, G. 1983, Design of Appropriate Accounting Systems ...
The concept of the European Union’s normative power
... Critical Perspectives and Perspectives on the Critical. In: Whitman, R. (ed.), Normative Power Europe: Empirical and Theoretical Perspectives, Basingstoke, Palgrave Macmillan, p. 226–247.
29. Meunier, S., Nicolaidis, K. 2005, The European Union as a trade power. In: Hill, C., Smith, M. (eds.), International relations and the European Union, Oxford, Oxford University Press.
30. Moravscik, A. 2002, The Quiet Superpower. Newsweek, 17 June, available at: http://www.princeton.edu/~amoravcs/commentary.html (accessed 02.08. 2015).
The development of mutual external commerce of the Baltic Sea region countries as a sign of integration processes in the Baltic Sea Region
: Federal Statistical Office, 2007. URL: http://www.destatis.de
Profiles 2007 / World Trade Organization. 2007.
International Trade Statistics Yearbook. Vol. 1. UN
сайт университета Миссури, США.
URL: http://www.umsl.edu/ services/govdocs/wofact2007/index.html
Korneevets V. S.
Baltic sea region,...
Foreign economic activity of Saint Petersburg, the Leningrad Region, and the Republic of Karelia: problems and opportunities for development
... interregional cooperation in adjacent areas. Specifically, we focus our attention on the cluster of regions formed by the city of St. Petersburg, the Leningrad region and the Republic of Karelia. All three areas face a number of challenges when it comes to international trade: challenges that are shared and that require strategic coordinated solutions from regional decisionmakers. One of such solutions, for example, could require pooling of competitive advantages of these areas. The analysis of strategic documents of ...
The External Economic Factor in the Development of Northwestern Regions: Institutional Support and an Impact Assessment
... for international economic cooperation facilitates brisk international trade. The authors consider international trade from the perspective of its procedural and institutional components. The study stresses dependence between the total international trade and internal economic performance of Russia’s North-West. Another focus is an analysis of institutional support for the development factors and the levels and areas of international economic cooperation. The analysis shows that the Northwestern regions’ ...
On the international cooperation of North-West Russia in the field of innovations in the Baltic
... Norvegija [Trade missions Norway], Informacionnaja sistema torgovyh predstavitel'stv Rossii [Information system of the Russian Trade Representation], available at: http://www. torgpredstvo. ru/torg_pred.php?id_land=59&contl=1 (accessed 30 July 2012).
5.... ... and Ida-Virumaa, 2008, Narva Business Advisory Services Foundation, St. Petersburg Information and Analytical Center, Synergy International Ltd, available at: http://rus. kohtla-jarve. ee/ uploads/ documents/valissuhted/projektid/2/cd/en/final.pdf (accessed ...
Cross-Border Tourist Routes: The Potential of Russia’s North- West
... Federation, available at:
(accessed 24.01.2017). (in Russ.)
16. The water route "Trade route Navinskogo merchant", available at:
(accessed 18.11.2016). (in Russ.)
. (accessed 24.01.2017). (in Russ.)
18. Information on the implementation of international projects in the field of tourism in the Republic of Karelia. The official internet-portal of the Republic of Karelia ...
Opportunities for sustainable economic development of the coastal territories of the Baltic Sea Region in the context of digital transformation
... Kupriyanosvskiy, V. P., Klimov, A. A., Namiot, D. E., Dolbnev, A. V., Siniagov, S. A., Lipuntsov, Yu. P., Arsenyan, A. G., Yevtushenko, S. N., Larin, O. N. 2018, Smart container, smart port, BIM, IoT and blockchain in the digital system of internation trade, International Journal of Open Information Technologies, no. 6(3), p. 49—94 (In Russ.).
47. de la Peña Zarzuelo, I. 2021, Cybersecurity in ports and maritime industry: Reasons for raising awareness on this issue, Transport Policy, no. 100, p. 1—4....
Interregional and cross-country flows of labor resources in the Kaliningrad region: factors and vectors in the contemporary Eurasian context
... принимающей мигрантов территории // Региональные исследования. 2016. № 2 (52). С. 66—71.
7. Ghatak S., Pop-Silaghi M. I., Daly V. Trade and migration flows between some CEE countries and the UK // Journal of International Trade & Economic Development. 2009. Vol. 18. P. 61—78.
8. White R. Immigrant-trade links, transplanted home bias and network effects // Applied Economics. 2007. Vol. 39, № 7. P. 839—852.
9. Larramona G., Sanso M. Migration dynamics, growth and convergence ...
The Policy of Regional Convergence in Russia-Belarus integration: Prospects for Development
... WP13—01, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
16. Lindberg, L. 1963, The Political Dynamics of European Economic Integration. Stanford, Calif., Stanford University Press.
17. Mundell, R. A., Swoboda, A. K. 1969, Monetary Problems of the International Economy, Chicago, University of Chicago Press.
18. Minford, P. 2016, Ignore Mandelson: We'd trade much better outside EU, The Times, March 04.
19. Perroux, F. 1948, Esquisse d’une theorie de l’economie dominante, Economie Appliquee, no.2—3.
20. Stop messing May: Economist demands PM pull UK out of EU IMMEDIATELY and Britain will BOOM, ...
Regional aspects of international tourism (1960—1980s)
... Оп. 1.
4. Орлов И. Б., Попов А. Д. Сквозь «железный занавес». Руссо туристо: советский выездной туризм, 1955—1991. М., 2016.
the Kaliningrad region, the Regional Trade Union Council, international tourism, outbound tourism, tourist trip, route
Modern Hanseatic Trends in the Baltic Region
... [Scientific notes of the Moscow city pedagogical institute], Vol. VIII, p. 61—93. (In Russ.)
12. Volk, Е. S. 2004, Freedom of trade between Russia and Western Europe: from the Hanseatic League to the European Union, Report at the meeting of the Mont Pelerin ... ... Russia and EU: Baltic Potential of Economic Integration, Mirovaya ekonomika i mezhdunarodnye otnosheniya [World Economy and International Relations], no. 4, p. 48—59, available at:
Russian-Estonian Economic and Investment Cooperation During the Crisis: Dynamics and Possibilities
... political and economic factors in the decision-making by Estonian government. A number of special aspects, trends and problems in trade and investment ties are detected. The aim of the study is to uncover key motivation behind the actions of both Russia and ... ... of the study is comparative analysis of the impact on economic ties made by Russian-Estonian crisis of 2007 and the current international tension around Ukraine. The regional fossil fuel market and the possibilities of Gazprom involvement in its development ...
Theoretical Aspects of Cross-border Integration-based Economic Cooperation
... political economy, monopoly regulation. This resulted in monopolistic competition, imperfect competition, and oligopoly – largely, through all fields and poles of economic growth to certain elements of government regulation and social reproduction on the international scale. The author examines the key elements and stages of economic integration. These stages assume a number of consecutive forms: free trade zone, customs union, common market, complete economic integration, and economic union. The article shows that the transition occurs from the lowest to the highest stages — from the processes of integration involving, firstly, trade market and ...
Impact of remigration on the worksphere under Covid-19: the case of Lithuania
... Studies, vol. 37, no. 1, p. 1—22. doi:
7. Johnson, B., Sedaca, S. 2004, Diasporas, Émigrés and Development: Economic Linkages and Programmatic Responses. In: A Special Study of the U. S. Agency for International Development (USAID) Trade Enhancement for the Services Sector (TESS) Project, available at:
8. Kuznetsov, Y. 2010, From Brain Drain to Brain Circulation? How Countries Can Draw on Their Talent Abroad, World ...
Framework for the Analysis of Geography of Transnational Corporations Investments Abroad
... the Firm, Oxford.
27. Schlunze, R. D. 1992, Spatial Diffusion of Japanese Firms in West Germany and West Berlin from 1955 to 1989, Geographical Review of Japan, Series B, Vol. 65, no. 1, p. 32—56.
28. Vernon, R. 1966, International Investment and International Trade in the Product Cycle, The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Vol. 80, no. 2, p. 190—207.
Kuznetsov A. V.
foreign direct investments (FDI), transnational corporation (TNC), dynamic localisation concepts, geography of companies
Coastal and western border centers in the system of large cities of modern Russia: socio-economic and innovation development.
... refutes the hypothesis on their advanced development due to external contact capacity (except the advanced indicators’ values on trade, driven by the role of logistical and transit centers). The study of differentiation using k-means clustering identified ... ... предпринимательство. 2016. № 3. С. 351—358.
15. Baburin V., Zemtsov S. Innovation geography of Russia // 2012 International Conference on Research Challenges in Social and Human Sciences, South Korea 2012. Jun 11.
16. Druzhinin A. G. The ...
An economic complexity analysis of the Kaliningrad region: identifying sectoral priorities in the emerging value creation paradigm
... complexity at a subnational level, a basic methodology and special software were developed within this study. The object of the research is the exclave Kaliningrad region, whose location makes it possible to capture accurate and comprehensive data on international and interregional trade. Based on the EC analysis theory and practice, the study involved the development of methods, algorithms, and software to form a source database and measure economic complexity. The findings may guide the use of EC analyses in regional policies....
Cross-border Specialization of Interregional Interaction: Applying New Assessment Methods
... assessment of the role of cross-border cooperation in the system of interregional interaction between border regions. We present a system of indices to describe cross-border specialization of interregional interaction in certain fields, namely investment, international trade, tourism, and migration. Cross-border specialization determines the role of cross-border cooperation in regional external relations. The empiric data we have gathered is used to develop and implement a pilot assessment of cross-border specialization ...
Evaluating the impact of integration processes on the ethnopolitical competition of languages in the Baltic Region
... Redistribution: The Role of Regime Revisited, East European Politics and Societies, vol. 34, no. 3, p. 571—590. doi:
43. Ballor, G. A., Yildirim, A. B. 2020, Multinational Corporations and the Politics of International Trade in Multidisciplinary Perspective, Business and Politics, vol. 22, no 4, p. 573—586. doi:
44. Hirschman, A. 1945, National Power and the Structure of Foreign Trade, Berkely and Los Angeles, University of California ...
Regional innovation security as a coherence of multi-cyclic self-organizing: experience in building an ideal model
... Duran H. E., Ferreira-Lopes A. Determinants of co-movement and of lead and lag behavior of business cycles in the Eurozone // InternatIonal revIew of applIed economIcs. 2017. Vol. 31, № 2. P. 255—282.
20. Gökalp B. T. Do the Business Cycles and Financial ... ... Move Together in Turkey? // Journal of Advances in Economics and Finance. 2018. Vol. 3, № 2. P. 19—26.
21. Jeon J. K. Trade intensity and business cycle synchronization // Journal of Korea Trade. 2018. № 22. P. 36—49.
22. Juglar С. Des Crises ...
Historical memory in the age of globalization: the case of Russian- Estonian relations
... and Lybia in an Axis of Bad Boys, The Independent, February 8.
17. Kirk, R. 1985, The Conservative Mind: from Burke to Eliot, Washington.
18. McDonald, M. 2010, "Lest We Forget": The Politics of Memory and Australian Military Intervention, International Political Sociology, Vol. 4, no. 3, September, p. 287—302.
19. Needham, R. 1978, Primordial Characters, Charlottesville.
20. Ouellet, J. 2004, Authority, Trade and Ideas: Using Systems Theory to Understand Borders and Identity. In: Khudoley, K., Lanko, D. (ed.), Borders, Identities and Nationalism: Understanding the Relationship, St. Petersburg, p. 16—37.
21. Waltz, K. 1999, Globalization and Governance: ...
Geopolitical and Geo-economic Changes in the Baltic Sea Region at the Turn of the XX—XXI centuries
... remain outside the bloc. Russia, the legal successor of the USSR, is neither a NATO, nor an EU member. The authors explore similarities and differences between countries of the Baltic Sea region in terms of their territory, population, GDP, foreign trade turnover and the number of regular armed forces. The article stresses the importance of international cooperation in increasing the growth rates of economic development of all countries of the Baltic Sea region.
1. Gutnik, А. P. Kemeshev, А. P. (eds.) 2006, Baltijskij region kak polyus `ekonomicheskoj integracii Severo-Zapada Rossijskoj ...
The role of brand ecosystem in solving the tasks of hi-tech product marketing
... Moore J. F. The death of competition: leadership and strategy in the age of business ecosystems. N. Y., 1996.
14. Pinar M., Trapp P., Girard T. et al. Utilizing the Brand Ecosystem Framework in Designing Branding Strategies for Higher Education // International Journal of Educational Management. 2011. Vol. 25, № 7. P. 724—739.
15. Pinar M., Trapp P. Creating competitive advantage through ingredient branding and brand ecosystem: the case of Turkish cotton and textiles // Journal of International ...
Investment attractiveness of Russian enterprises from the perpsective of transnational corporations
... мирового хозяйства: учеб. пособ. М., 2006. C. 376.
5. Bartlett C. A., Ghoshal S., Beamish P. W. Transnational Management // Text, Cases, and Readings in Cross-Border Management. 5th ed. Irwin, 2008. P. 840.
6. Dunning J. H. Trade, Location of Economic Activity and the Multinational Enterprise // B. Ohlin, P.-O. Hesselborn, P. M. Wijkman (eds.). The International Allocation
of Economic Activity. London, 1977. P. 395—418.
7. Hymer S. The Large Multinational Corporation // An Analysis of Some Motives for the International Integration of Business / M. Casson (ed.). Aldershot, 1990. P. 8—31 (translation ...
Localization of large business in coastal zones as a factor of transboundary clustering (on the example of the European part of Russia)
... development / Vallega A. [et al.]. (eds.) Milano, 1998. P. 17—116.
2. Pak A., Majd F. Integrated coastal management plan in free trade zones, case study // Ocean and Coastal Management. 2011. № 54. P. 129—136.
3. Green D. Issues in coastal zone management.... ... Druzhinin Alexander G., Gorochnaya Vasilisa V., Dets Igor A. et al. Trans-aquatorial Clustering within the Trend of Cross-border International Economic Interactions // International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues. 2016. № 6(S5). P 128—135.
The Amber Industry: Development Сhallenges and Combating Amber Trafficking in the Baltic Region
... focus on the relevant law enforcement practices and hold that administrative sanctions for unauthorised amber extraction and trade are not fully effective in Russia. The authors stress the need for introducing criminal liability for a repeated offence ... ... policemen seized the camouflaged GAZ-66 from the black diggers of amber with a built-in pump, 2017, Press service of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia for the Kaliningrad region, available at:
Economic Development of the Baltic and Nordic Countries: Characteristics of Еconomic Models
... perspektivy torgovo-ekonomicheskogo sotrudnichestva Rossii i Evropeiskogo soyuza v regione Baltiiskogo morya [Status and prospects of trade and economic cooperation between Russia and the European Union in the Baltic Sea region], PhD Thes., available at:
http://unecon.... ... haven"? In: Klemeshev, A. P., Mezhevich, N. M., Fedorov, G. M. Pribaltijskiye issledovaniya v Rossii, Materials of the International Scientific Conference, Kaliningrad, p. 78. (In Russ.)
11. Samorukov, M. 2016, The legacy of the socialist camp. ...
Baltic Factor in Russia-France Relations
... relations. The article explores the role of P. de Barante, Ambassador of France to Russia and describes France and Russia’s trade and economic interests in the Baltic Sea region. The authors conclude that the specificity of Russia-France bilateral relations ... ....)
2. Degoev, V. V. 2004, Vneshnyaya politika Rossii i mezhdunarodnye sistemy: 1700—1918 gg. [Foreign policy of Russia and international systems: 1700—1918.], Moscow. (In Russ.)
3. Martens, F. F. 1909, Sobranie traktatov i konvencij, zaklyuchennyh ...
The Baltic economic model: some results of the 1990—2015 transformations
... implementation approach to assessing], Zhurnal mezhdunarodnogo prava i mezhdunarodnyh otnoshenij [Journal of International Law and International Relations], no. 3.
30. Bronstein, М. 2007, Latyshi okazalis' mudree nas [Latvians have proved wiser], Biznes & ... ... 15th.
31. Kozlov, О. 2014, Osobennosti vneshnetorgovyh svjazej stran Baltii i Rossii (1991–2012 gg.) [Features of foreign trade relations of the Baltic States and Russia (1991-2012], Vlast' [Power], no. 3.
32. Chetyrehmesjachnyj gruzooborot portov ...
Opportunities and Challenges of Large Investment Projects in the New Economy: the Port of Ust-Luga
15. Nikulina, S. V. 2011, Faktory konkurentosposobnosti mezhdunarodnyh morskih portov [Factors of competitiveness of international seaports], Jekonomika i upravlenie [Economics and Management], no. 5, p.141—143.
16. Privlekatel'nost' po-pribaltijski ... ... Luga: realizacija proekta kompleksnogo razvitija morskogo torgovogo porta [Ust Luga project of integrated development of sea trade port], 2012, 23 June,
Kingisepp-segodnja [Kingisepp-today], available at: http://www.xnetbbecbrbp5ahkja1ae7v.
The Belarus Business Environment as Assessed by the Management of Leading Finnish Companies Operating in the Country
....by/en/bgd/katalog-publikatsii/public_bulletin/index_102/ (accessed 14.09.2014).
18. Terpstra, V., Kenneth, D. Sorainen, Priorbank and RZB Bank , The Cultural Environment of International Business, South-Western Publishing C., Cincinnati.
19. Transparency International: Corruption Perceptions, 2012, available at: http://issuu.com/transparencyinternational/docs/cpi_2012_report?e=2496456/2010281 (accessed 14.09.2014).
20. UNCTAD: World Investment Report, 2014, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development, available at: http://unctad.org/en/PublicationsLibrary/wir2014_en.pdf (accessed 14.09.2014).
21. Wetherley, P., Otter, D. 2008, The business environment: themes and issues, Oxford University Press, Oxford.
22. Worthington, I....
The Coastal Regions of Europe: Economic Development at the Turn of the 20th Century
... 2008, Kontinental'no-okeanicheskaja dihotomija v mezhdunarodnom i regional'nom razvitii [Continental-oceanic dichotomy in the international and regional development], Novosibirsk.
6. Bocharova, L. K. 2010, Razvitie morskogo hozjajstva Rossii v Arktike: ... ... (accessed 12.04.2014).
35. Alexandersson, G., Norstrom, G. 1963, World shipping. An economic geography of ports and seaborne trade.
36. Couper, A. D. 1972, The geography of sea transport, London.
37. Maritime affairs, 2014, European Atlas of the Seas,...