The development of legal framework for Russia-EU relations: 2010 results
... European cross-border insolvency. In: Aktual'nye problemy sovershenstvovanija rossijskogo zakonodatel'stva i pravoprimenenija: materialy mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii [Actual problems of the Russian legislation and enforcement],the International Scientific and Practical Conference] (Russia, Ufa, April 29, 2009), vol. 1, Gosudarstvenno-pravovye i mezhdunarodno-
pravovye problemy [Public legal and international legal issues], Ufa, pp. 161—163.
8. Case C-467/98 Commission v Denmark,...
Competitiveness of the Economies of Border Regions
... Federation having specific characteristics. The authors focus on the stages, during which border regions build their competitiveness, as well as analyse certain indices characterizing it. They examine the role of these regions in the development of international trade and economic relations, cross-border cooperation and international integration, taking the North-west federal district and the Republic of Karelia as a case-study. The article describes the mechanisms of building and increasing competitiveness of ...
The development of the Russian exclave of Kaliningrad in changing geopolitical and geo-economic conditions (based on the GRP analysis)
... foreign policy factors. The deterioration of relations between Russia and the West has led to a reduction in the region's economic ties with the neighbouring Baltic States. The coastal position of the region has enabled the development of foreign trade relations with East Asian and Latin American States. Diversification of ties and federal support ensured sufficiently dynamic regional development. The article analyzes the sectoral shifts in the regional economy through the study of dynamics and ...
Finland’s policy towards the USSR in the 1980s—at the beginning of the 1990s in the Finnish historiography
... Dismantling the Soviet Security System. Soviet Finnish Negotiations on Ending Their Friendship Agreement, 1989—91 // The International History Review. 2017. 22 P. URL:
332.2017.1398177?scroll=top&needAccess=true#aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cudGFuZGZvbmxpbmUuY29tL2RvaS9wZGYvMTAuMTA4MC8wNzA3NTMzMi4yMDE3LjEzOTgxN ... ... Finland and the Disintegration of the Soviet Union // Northern Europe in the Cold War, 1965—1990. East-West Interactions of Trade, Culture and Security. Aleksanteri Cold War Series. 2016. № 3. P. 268—286.
16. Seppinen J. Mahdottomasta mahdollinen....
On certain groups in the Soviet outbound tourism (on the example of the Kaliningrad region)
... Kaliningrad region. For this purpose, the author examines the available archive materials of the Kaliningrad Regional Council of Trade Unions and the Regional Council of CPSU (Communist Party of the USSR), analyzes relevant publications. Particular attention ... ... обращения: 27.11.2017).
tourism, outbound tourism, specialized tourist groups, groups of related jobs, international experience
Approaches to the Definition of the Baltic Sea Region
... Gaziantep University Journal of Social Sciences, Vol. 15, no. 3, p. 899—924.
45. Laane, A., Kraav, E., Titova, G. 2005, Global International Water Assessment. Baltic Sea, GIVA Regional Assessment, Nairobi, United Nations Environment Programme.
46. Lach,... ... INTERREG III, Warszawa, Wydawnictwo Naukowe Scholar.
51. Pak, A., Majd, F. 2011, Integrated coastal management plan in free trade zones, a case study, Ocean and Coastal Management, no. 54, p. 129—136.
52. Paliepa, J. 2011, The origin of the Baltic ...
Human Development Index as a Tool to Assess Social Development in the Baltic States
... org/sites/default/files/reports/256/hdr_1995_en_complete_nostats.pdf (accessed 23.03.2017).
22. Human Development Report 2000. Human Rights and Human Development, 2000, available at:
23. Human Development Report 2005. International cooperation at a crossroads: Aid, trade and security in an unequal world, 2005, available at:
24. Human Development Report 2010 The Real Wealth of Nations: Pathways to Human Development, 2010,...
The coastalisation of population in today’s Russia: A sociogeographical explication
... journal of regional science, Vol. 8, no. 2, p. 74—83.
3. Pak, A., Majd, F. 2011, Integrated coastal management plan in free trade zones, a case study, Ocean and Coastal Management, no. 54, p. 129—136.
4. Cohen, J. E., Small, Chr., Mellinger, A., Gallup,... ... 2008, Kontinental'no-okeanicheskaya dikhotomiya v mezhdunarodnom i regional'nom razvitii [Continental-oceanic dichotomy in the international and regional development], Novosibirsk, 369 p. (In Russ.)
37. Druzhinin, A. G. 2016, "Sea factor" in modern ...
Socially efficient entry barriers?
... ekonomike: institutsionalniy analiz [Administrative barriers in the economy: an institutional analysis], Moscow, IIF “Spros” KonfOP. (In Russ.)
2. Golovanova, S. V. 2014, Mezhdunarodnaya torgovlya i razvitie konkurentsii na natsionalnyh tovarnyh rynkah [International trade and the promotion of competition on national product markets], Moscow, TEIS. (In Russ.)
3. Golovanova, S., Shastitko, A. 2016, Intermediary: They Are Not What You Think They Are. Lessons in Economic Policy, Ekonomicheskaya Politika, no.1, p. 43—60....
The Role of Tourism in the Development of Russia’s Northwestern Border Regions
... market], Moscow, p. 176.
4. Bolychev, O., Gumenyuk, I., Kuznetsova, T. 2015, Local border traffic and the development of retail trade in the Kaliningrad region and Polish borderlands, Balt. Reg., no.4 (26), p. 135—149. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2015-4-8.
... ... Perspektivy razvitiya prigranichnogo mezhdunarodnogo turizma v Murmanskoy oblasti [Prospects for the development of cross-border international tourism in the Murmansk region]. In: Strategiyz razvitiya prigranichnyh territoriy: tradicii i innovacii [Strategy ...
Russia’s Coastal Zone as a Social and Geographic Phenomenon: Conceptualisation and Delimitation
... (1991— 2011), Applied Geography, no. 55, p. 87—95.
19. Pak, A., Majd, F. 2011, Integrated coastal management plan in free trade zones, a case study, Ocean and Coastal Management, no. 54, p. 129—136.
20. Hilderbrand, L.P, Norrena, E. 1992, Approaches ... ... 2008, Kontinental'no-okeanicheskaya dikhotomiya v mezhdunarodnom i regional'nom razvitii [Continental-oceanic dichotomy in the international and regional development], Novosibirsk, 369 p.
46. Druzhinin, A. G. 2014, Metropolii i metropolizatsiya v sovremennoy ...
The trajectories of university education modernisation with the use of contemporary forms of international university cooperation
. The Developing World of Borderless Higher Education: Markets Providers, Quality Assurance and Qualifications. Paris, UNESCO, 2002.
University goes Bologna: Trends in Hochschullehre. Vienna, 2009.
Trade and Development Report 2003.
World Investment Report 2002.
Global Educational Digest. 2006.
The prioritising of functional immunity criteria
In the course of establishing legitimate limitations and control over trade navigation in the open sea, the need to define the nature of vessel's activity is of utmost importance for the ascertainment of vessel's immunity. At the same time, today, the international legislator establishes two criteria of the commercial character of a deal: the "purpose" of the deal and the "nature of the deal", the latter being the crucial one. The author considers the theoretical aspects of the ...
Russia’s energy policy in the Baltic region: a geoeconomic approach
... springer. com/article/10.1134/S2079970512010054 (accessed 22 March 2013).
3. Zhiznin, S. 2010, Russian energy diplomacy and international energy security (geopolitics and economics), Balt. Reg., no. 1 (3), p. 7—17. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2010-1-2, ... ... ec. europa. eu/portal/page/ portal/statistics/ search_dat abase (accessed 20 March 2013).
5. Vneshnjaja torgovlja [Foreign trade], Oficial'nyj sajt Goskomstata RF [Official site of Goskomstat of the Russian Federation], available at: http://www. gks....
The concept of “network” in the system of basic concepts of regional economic geography
... Industries, Cluster by Cluster Definitions (Traded), June 2014, available at: http://clustermapping.us/sites/default/files/files/page/Traded%20Clusters%20Appendix. pdf (accessed 30.10.2014)
28. Delgado, М., Porter, М. Е., Stern, S. 2013, Defining Clusters ... ... Harvard Business Review, March-April, 73—93.
40. Prochnik, V. 1998, Industrial complexes revisited, Paper presented at the international Joseph Schumpeter conference, Vienna, Austria, 1998, June.
41. Saxenian, A. L. 1990, The origins and dynamics ...
Russia-EU energy efficiency cooperation in the Baltic region: the untapped potential
A stereotypical understanding of EU-Russia energy relations is often reduced to trade in oil and natural gas, which downplays the importance of energy efficiency cooperation. Such cooperation is promoted within ... ... modernizacii [Russia and the EU: Partnership for Modernisation], Mirovaja ekonomika i mezhdunarodnye otnoshenija [World Economy and International Relations], no. 8, p. 54—61.
Romanova T. A.
EU-Russia relations, energy, energy efficiency, normative power,...
The role of transit in the economy of Latvia
... corridor (bridge) in both the west-east and north-south directions. The article presents the results of an opinion poll conducted at Latvian transit enterprises regarding their future development and offers an overview of the main seaports and the Rīga international airport. The author examines the issue of Russia’s accession to the World Trade Organization and its impact on the Latvian transit, the prolongation of EU sanctions against Belarus, and the use of Latvian transport infrastructure for handling the non-military cargo traffic to/from Afghanistan. In conclusion, a forecast of ...
Russia’s energy geostrategy in the Baltic Sea region
... relation to the Construction of the Baltic Nuclear Station and Infrastructure Facilitis], Mezhdunarodnyu forum Atomekspo 2010 [International Forum Atomekspo 2010], available at: http://www.2010/=,atomexpo. ru. material2010.07.06.2010 (accessed 11 January ... ... URL: http://www. morvesti. ru/analytics/index. php?ELEMENT_ID=16641 (accessed 16 January 2013).
13. HSBC Global Connections Trade Forecast Update Russia, available at: available at: http://www. hsbc. ru/1/PA_1_1_S5/content/russia/about_us/news/pdf/ HSBC_Trade%20Forecast_Russia_Feb2012_en....