Political technologies and international conflicts in the information space of the Baltic Sea region
... comprehensive political analysis and a specific examination of the Western scientific media to develop a package of measures that Russia can take to counter the conflictprovoking influences in the region. The current condition of the regional information space and information operations aimed at inciting Russophobia and forcing Russia out of the European political process is indicative of the politicisation of social sciences and the humanities and of the mythologisation of the policies of the regional social structures....
Transition to the information paradigm as a challenge to the 21st century education
This article attempts to prove that the steadily increasing information space is an objective reality in the contemporary world and that it affects education. Another objective is to analyse the essence and emphasise the need for developing information competences in teaches and to show that such competence can be properly ...
Social and Economic Space Compression in Border Areas: the Case of the Northwestern Federal District
... at: http://www.creativeclass.com/whos_your_city/maps/# (accessed 03.02.2015).
31. Harvey, D. 1990, The Condition of Postmodernity: An Enquiry into the Origins of Cultural Change, Cambridge, MA, Blackwell, 230 p.
32. Janelle, D., Gillespie, A. 2004, Space — time constructs for linking information and communication technologies with issues in sustainable transportation, TTRV372, p.665 -677, available at: www.spatial.ucsb.edu (accessed 01.04.2015).
33. Morgan, K. 2001, The Exaggerated Death of Geography: Localised Learning, Innovation ...
On the concept of normative evaluation of cost-effectiveness of GLONASS application in coastal regions
... economy"], January,1988, Мoscow.
2. Studenetsky, S. А., Ivchenko, V. V. and all. 1988, Metodika ocenki jekonomicheskoj jeffektivnosti ispol'zovanija kosmicheskoj informacii v rybnom hozjajstve [Methodology to evaluate the cost-effectiveness of space-based information for fisheries], Moscow.
3. Fedorovsky, A. D., Yakimchuk, V. G., Bodnar, H. N. and Kozlov, Z. V. 2005, Ocenka jeffektivnosti kosmicheskih sistem DZZ na osnove metoda analiza ierarhij [Efficiency evaluation of remote sensing space systems based on hierarchy analysis method], Kosmichna nauka i tehnologija [Cosmic science and technology], Vol. 11, no. 3—4, p. 75—80, available at: http://www.mao.kiev.ua/journals/knit_11_3-4_2005.html (accessed 01 September 2011).
Disinformation (fake news, propaganda) as a threat to resilience: approaches used in the EU and its member state Lithuania
... the EU. The first one, used by the European Commission, is the recognition of citizens’ right to information as well as of the need to promote critical thinking and information literacy. This approach fits into the adaptive paradigm of action in the information space and the concept of autopoietic resilience. The second approach, taken by the European External Action Service, is to expose fake news and the media spreading it. In combining adaptive and paternalistic paradigms of action in the information space,...
The application of the Web 2.0 technology as a tool of developing informal media education
... http://w3.ualg.pt/~mzacaria/gic/wikiwayJennifer05.pdf (дата обращения: 15.04.2013).
11. Kajder S. B., Bull G. A space for «writing without writing». Learning Leading with Technology. № 31 (6). Р. 32—35.
12. Korfiatis N., Naeve A. ... ... Weblogs for reflective practice in the studio art // Art Education. 2009. № 62 (4).
17. Park Y., Heo G. M., Lee R. Blogging for Informal Learning: Analyzing Bloggers' Perceptions Using Learning Perspective // Educational Technology & Society. 2011. № 14 ...
Digital storytelling and micro-narratives — new forms of representation of personal experience and collective creativity
... single space of collective storytelling. Participating in the process of constant co-creation, users construct their own virtual world, filling it with micro-narrative stories of collective creativity, subsequently living independently in the digital space. The artificially created virtual information environment is constantly multiplying due to the reproduction of hypertextual stories by all participants of storytelling and, as a result, it begins to reproduce itself.
Barthes, R., 1989. Izbrannye raboty: Semiotika: Poetika [Selected ...
Linguocultural Transfer: Memplexes in the Anglo-Saxon Tradition
... the author draws a parallel between ideas and the evolution of genes. Such a parallel is represented by a cultural replicator — the meme, which affects the preservation of an individual’s ideas. The process of copying and transferring non-genetic information in time and space is never perfect. Mutations occur in replicator populations. The imperfect linguocultural transfer has contributed to the emergence of a wide range of religious movements, schools of thoughts, etc. This article shows that the theory of linguistic ...
Discursive practices of the Russian diaspora in Estonia: language contacts
... components of a typical diasporic discourse are the following ones: spatial-temporal localization (space: Estonia — Russia —the West relations; significant locations, space in the past and today (the empire, the Republic of Estonia, the Soviet Union); information space; time: historical periods, dates, holidays; time in information space, etc.), linguistic reflections (metalinguistic units denoting co-existence, knowledge, language acquisition, etc.), evaluations (objects of evaluation, types of evaluation) and ...
The role of management sociology in the system of mass communication
This article is dedicated to the topical issues of socially responsible information management in the communication media of Russian media space. The author considers the role of management sociology in the formation of Russian media space.
Бергер П., Лукман Т.
Социальное конструирование реальности. М., 1995.
Transformations in the Communicative Characteristics of Political Discourse in the Current Information Space
... identifies the key problems and actual results of political communication in modern society. Considering the rise of populism, the author stresses that the current problems stem from changes in communicative interactions caused by the emergence of new information technologies. Special emphasis is placed on the formation of public space as the only realm where political discourse is produced legitimately. Another focus is the current ‘conflict of interpretations’ in regard to the markers and symbols of political language. To identify the metamorphoses of PD and to understand ...
Digital World Communication аnd Translation
... International Journal of Translation Studies, 29(2).
Baumgarten, S. and Cornellà-Detrell, J. eds., 2019. Translation and Global Spaces of Power. Bristol: Multilingual Matters.
Broad, E., 2018. Made by Humans. The AI Condition. Victoria: Melbourne University ... ...
Brügger, N. and Milligan, I. eds., 2019. The SAGE Handbook of Web History. London: SAGE Publications Ltd.
Buckland, M., 2017. Information and Society. Cambridge: The MIT Press.
Campanelli, V., 2010. Web Aesthetics. How Digital Media Affect Culture and ...
Lingvocultural Transfer: a Myth as a Meme
... information from a tradition to a tradition, from a generation to a generation, whereas the least attractive myths exist at the moment of communication and are unlikely to be replicate by other generations. The authors hold that a linguocultural transfer of information in time and space is never ideal, and replicators create deviational variants of myths that somehow differ from each other. Such an imperfect process of intergenerational information transfer contributed to the emergence of a large number of variative religious trends,...
Features of the RT-Q-1 software for automated tariff setting for the regional district heating system
... of the universal program complex PT-Q-1 for the automated setting and the analysis of tariffs in district heating system. The authors study the feasibility of the SaaS model application which provides for the simplest data interchange in the relevant information space and allows reducing significantly the software implementation cost and maintenance. The structural organization, information and the software of the program PTQ- 1 complex features are given.
1. Арунянц Г. Г., Воронин Т. А.,...
The intertexteme as an instrument in the past — present — future dialogical space of urbanism practices: an intersemiotic analysis of graffiti and inscriptions in Gdansk and Kaliningrad
... preddverii informatsionnogo obshchestva: tolkovyi slovar' terminov i kontseptsii [Foreign communication science on the eve of the information society: explanatory dictionary of terms and concepts]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Karaulov, Yu. N., 1987. Russkiy yazyk ... ... interdisciplinary research]. Moscow. pp. 84—85 (in Russ.).
Polukhina, K. S., 2017. On the essence of the concept of “urban space”. Nauchnyy al'manakh [Scientific almanac], 2—2 (28), pp. 361—362 (in Russ.).
Porozov, R. Yu., 2011. Visual as the ...
On the international cooperation of North-West Russia in the field of innovations in the Baltic
... region, and the transnational network of business incubators in the Baltic Sea region. The author identifies promising areas of cooperation between North-West Russia, Finland, Norway, and Estonia in the field of innovations, including telecommunications, information and, space; biological, environmental and nanotechnologies; software, medicine, education, culture, energy efficiency and ecological construction, as well as the development of creative industries. The article pays attention to large-scale national projects,...
Algebraic-geometric code is associated with a curve of genus 3 over finite field with discriminant 19
... cyclic codes and codes on curves //
Handbook of coding theory.
V. S. PLess, W. C. Huffman and R. A. Brualdi, eds. Amsterdam:
Rao T. R. N.
Improved geometric Goppa codes. Part I: Basic Theory //
IEEE Trans. Inform
Alekseenko E. S.
algebraic-geometric code, algebraic curve, code automorphism, Riemann-Roch space.
A spatial study of networking in the Vistula Lagoon region using geoinformation systems
... photography], no. 2, p. 85—87.
20. Rosenberg, I. N. 2012, Geoinformacionnye sistemy na zheleznodorozhnom transporte [Geographic information systems in rail transport], Nauki o Zemle [Geo Science], no. 4, p. 86—90.
21. Varshavina, T. P., Plisenko, O. A.... ...
22. Blinkova, O. U. 2009, Moskvy pojavitsja edinoe geoinformacionnoe prostranstvo [Moscow will be a single geo-information space], PC WEEK/RE, no. 22, p. 21.
23. Belov, N. S. 2010, Ocenka geojekologicheskoj situacii v rechnyh bassejnah Kaliningradskoj ...
Reframing paroemias of the coronavirus discourse
The article explores the specifics of the paremic space of the coronavirus discourse, in which new images of typical situations related to the coronavirus pandemic are formed. ... ... phraseological units are set by the pragmatic goal of the subject of discourse, who, on the one hand, introduces new relevant information into the language, and on the other, is forced to protect himself / herself from any negative information. This implies ...
The forecasting of culture of trust in the agents of educational process at a university
4. Grebenuk T., Goncharova I. Comparative Analysis of the Results of the Study of Trust Among Participants of Educational Space in Russia and Poland // General and Professional Education. 2014. № 3.
5. Grebenuk T., Koniushenko S. The Report on the ... ... People-IRSES, no. SIT 315879, Stimulators and Inhibitors of Culture of Trust in Educational Interactions Assisted by Modern Information and Com¬munication Technology Szczecin, 2014.
6. Kop R. Blogs and wikis as Disruptive Technologies // The Pedagogy ...
Text localization as a task of translation
... N. A., 2011. Multilingual Localization in the Modern Virtual Space. Educational Technologies in Virtual Linguo-Communicative Space: Materials of the 4th International Virtual Conference on Russian Language, Literature and Culture. Erevan, Limoush, pp.... ... Series: linguistics and intercultural communication, No. 1, pp. 83—87 (in Russ.).
7. Shadrin V. I., 2015. Localization of the information text and the problem of dehumanization of the translator's activity. Gerd A. S., Nikolaev I. S., eds. Structural and ...
The role of International trade in improving the competitiveness of Saint Petersburg
... 1, no. 2, p. 34—38. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2009-2-4.
10. Bazhenov, Yu. N., Podshuveit, O. V. 2014, St Petersburg Business Information Centres and Their Role in Increasing the Efficiency of International Business Activities, Balt. Reg., Vol. 6, no. ... ... sotrudnichestvo i doverie territorii v ekonomicheskom prostranstve [Competition, cooperation and trust of territories in the economic space], Ekaterinburg, 69 p. (in Russ.)
14. Vazhenina, I. S. 2013, Imidzh, reputatsiya i brend territorii [Image, reputation and ...
Cultural Transfer and Etymology
This article considers the synthesis of information transference in space and time and examines the etymology of Indo-European lexis. The author pays attention to the origin of the lexis connected with the ‘bear’ semantics. The bear taboo was developing against the background of information passed on from one tradition ...
Effects of multidimensionality in theoretical models of middle-latitude F-region of ionosphere
... by DSMP satellites // J. Geophys. Res. 1982. V. 87, N3. P. 1711—1718.
Thomas J. O., Rycroft M. J., Colin L.
Electron densites and scale height in the topside ionosphere: Alouett-1 observations in midlatitudes. // Scientific and Technical Information Division. NASA, 1976.
Kohnlein W., Raitt W. J.
ESRO-I and ESRO-4: a model of the UT effect in electron density at middle latitude of the southern hemisphere. // Planet. Space Sci. 1978. V. 26, N12. P. 1179—1184.
Kohnlein W. A.
Model of thermospheric temperature and composition // Planet. Space
Ишанов С. А., Клевцур С. В., Латышев К....
Information metabolism and innovation dynamics in the Rostov agglomeration: the role of the coastal factor and economic clustering
... the Rostov agglomeration being the largest coastal agglomeration in the South of Russia. Given the proposed concept model of information metabolism, the study recreates the general picture of the cyclic spatio-temporal dynamics of innovations in coastal ... ... uncovered the negative side effects of geo-economic trends that threaten the reproduction of innovations in the agglomeration space.
1. Абдулганиев Ф.С. Формирование инновационной инфраструктуры городской ...
Kaliningrad Architectural Landscape as a Tourist Attraction
... Leninskij prospekt − ul. Shevchenko − ul. Zarajskaja − Moskovskij prospekt − ul. Oktjabr'skaja − reka Novaja Pregolja) [Information and analytical materials of historical and cultural studies recreate the lost planning and historic buildings in the ... ... modelirovanija gorodskogo prostranstva v strategii razvitija turistskogo brenda territorii [Problems and approaches of modeling of urban space in the development strategy of tourism brand territory], Sever i rynok: formirovanie jekonomicheskogo porjadka [North and ...
The organisational economic aspects of developing the GLONASS system implementation programme in the exclave region of Russia
... программирование развития приморских регионов России: монография. Калининград, 2008.
федерального космического агентства.
компании М2М — телематика
Boronilov A. B.
GLONASS, chain models of satellite information implementation programmes, concept of implementation, economic aspects of system implementation
An “ideal city”, its statics and dynamics
... have to be followed. An ‘ideal city’ project is a model of uninterrupted process of transformation of social, material, informational and other interrelated components of such city mobile whole.
1. Вернадский В. И. Публицистические ... ... Burgess E. W., McKenzie R. D., Wirth L. The City. Chicago, 1926.
15. Social ecology: society-nature relations across time and space / еd. by H. Haberl, M. Fisher-Kowalski, F. Krausmann and V. Winiwater. Springer, 2016.
16. The Global Risks Report ...
Geography and economy of the Kaliningrad region: limitations and prospects of development
... region and neighbouring communities in Poland and Lithuania, which once constituted an integrated social, economic and political space, remain unclear. Media analysts and scholars alike tend to view the Kaliningrad region as “double periphery”, since ... ... in these areas, which indicates the prerequisites for mutually beneficial interregional cooperation. We have analysed factual information on socioeconomic development of cross-border regions and surveyed the students from the leading universities of Gdansk,...
Evolution of International Research Cooperation models in the Contemporary Foreign Policy Environment
... of branches of higher education institutions in the member states of the Treaty on the Customs Union and the Common Economic Space], 2009. In: Mezhdunarodnye soglashenija o sotrudnichestve v sfere obrazovanija [International agreements on cooperation
14. Opening Closed Regimes. What Was the Role of Social Media During the Arab Spring?, 2011, Working Paper, The Project on Information Technology and
Political Islam, University of Washington, no. 1.
international academic and research ...
Techniques for identification and visualization of faults and technology-related fractured zones using micro-seismic monitoring data processing
... of micro-seismic monitoring data represented by point cloud. The first version of the development «Software for geophysical data visualization and faults detection» allows for parametric visualization of micro-seismic activity points and contextual information, piecewise linear fractures and faults recognition actualizing them in the form of flat landfills in 3D space. Approaches to faults and other rock objects recognition algorithms design are proposed.
1. Седайкин Р. Д., Козлов А. В., Шмаков Ф. Д. Программа форматирования и ввода микросейсмической ...
The media image of San Escobar in the space of fictional worlds: a socio-semiotic perspective
Kondratov, A. M., 1987. Atlantidy pyati okeanov [Atlantis of the Five Oceans]. Leningrad (in Russ.).
Kondratov, A. M., 1988. Atlantidy ishchite na shel’fe [Atlantis look on the shelf]. Leningrad (in Russ.).
Konopleva, T. V., 2013. Psychology of information perception: perception of news about the world of politics in the media space. Psikholog [Psychologist], 5. Available at:
[Accessed 19 August 2018] (in Russ.).
Kubryakova, Ye. S., 1995. The evolution of linguistic ideas in the second half of the XX century. In: Yu. S. Stepanov,...
Problems and prospects of EU — Russia dialogue on visa-free travel
... Convergence Beyond the Acquis Communautaire?RSCAS Working Papers, no. 22.
24. Korneev, O. 2012, Deeper and Wider than a Common Space: EU-Russia Cooperation on Migration Management, European Foreign Affairs Review, Vol. 17, no.4.
25. Voinikov, V. V. 2013,... ... identity of a citizen of the Russian Federation outside the territory of the Russian Federation, on electronic media containing information additional biometric personal data of the owner"], 2012, Sobranie zakonodatel'stva RF [Collection of Laws of ...
A transcendental analysis of mathematics: The constructive nature of mathematics
... Kant's ‘intuitionism’ of mathematics can be understood as structural properties of mathematical language or its ‘logical space’ (Wittgenstein; cf. mathematical structuralism). In his theory, Kant distinguishes between two types of constructing — ... ... Osnovanija geometrii M.—L., OGIZ.
7. Gudsteiyn,R. L., 1961, Matematicheskaja logika. M. : Izd-vo IL.
8. Hintikka, J. 1978, Surface Information and Depth Information. In: Logico-Epistemologic Research.
9. Kant I., 1994, Kritika chistogo razuma. In: Kant I. Sob....
Translating philosophical aesthetics: Peritext as a window into the translator's mind. Part 2
... philosophical writings among them. The challenge of translating philosophical discourse is widely recognized but scarcely explored. In this article, translation of philosophical texts is regarded as a procedure of knowledge transfer from one intellectual space into another and of knowledge-making through reconceptualization of key terms. This process is made partly observable in various types of notes — a special cluster of additional information known as translational peritext where translators are given an opportunity to explicate their decisions made in the course of translation. Among translation hurdles in philosophical discourse are technical terms which are often either ...
The historical aspects and current issues of the development of Russian-Lithuanian economic relations
... developed agriculture and modern manufacturing facilities, whose major industries manufactured products used in nuclear and space technologies, aviation and navigation. The research shows that the post-Soviet period led to a dramatic change in Russian-Lithuanian ... ... [Business and Life], 1990, no. 36.
26. Rossijsko-litovskie otnoshenija (spravka) [Russian-Lithuanian relations (background information)], 2011, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, 7 November, available at: http://www. mid. ru/ns-reuro....
Monotowns: A Quantitative Analysis
... their interaction; it desc ribes a conceptual model built on the principal/agent interactions, and identifies the parametric space of mutually beneficial cooperation. The solution to the principal/agent problem suggested in the article contributes to ... ... switch from one contract to another, Construction management and economics, T. 25, Vol. 7, p. 723—727.
23. Drugov, M. 2010, Information and delay in an agency model, RAND Journal of Economics, T. 41, Vol. 3, p. 598—615.
24. Foss, N., Stea, D. 2014,...
The Baltics and Russian North-West: the Core and the Periphery in the 2000s
... Vol. 102, no. 43, p. 15313—15318.
27. Raagmaa, G. 2003, Centre-Periphery model explaining the regional development of the informational and transitional society, 43rd Congress of the European regional science association (ERSA) Jyvaskyla, Finland, ... ... T. 2012, More than Counter-urbanisation: Migration to Popular and Less-popular Rural Areas in the Netherlands, Рopulation, Space and Place, no. 18, p. 643—657.
29. Richardson, H. W. 1973, Regional growth theory, N. Y.
30. Todd, D. 1974, An appraisal ...
Russian soft power in the Baltic States through the lens of research: traditions, competition, confrontation
... of Russian soft power are becoming less productive in the region and their use in the negative political context of bilateral relations has the opposite effect for Russia – the country loses in reputation and image. The main factor at play is the information content of the Russian-language media space. At odds with the historical and political views of a significant part of the Baltic States’ ruling class, it is becoming the target of counteraction. At the same time, Russian high and mass culture and, partly, educational services are in demand ...
The CDIO practice in teaching music
This article considers the application of CDIO (Conceive — Design — Implement — Operate) technology in musical pedagogy, namely, in teaching the piano at arts and music schools. Image-based information models – sym-bolic, verbal, and mathematical ones – are identified in the context of informa-tion and communications technologies in view of the three major agents of the educational space, namely, the teacher, the student, and the parent. The au-thors propose and describe the practical application of a model of school phil-harmonic as a musical and artistic community bringing together children and adults.
1. Гарднер Г....
Action-thoughts and the genesis of time in linguistic semiosis
... as an ecological concept. Noosfernye issledovaniya [Noosphere studies], 2, pp. 5—16 (in Russ.).
Kravchenko, A. V., 2019a. Information technology and cognitive development: an ecolinguistic perspective. Journal of Psycholinguistics, 4(42), pp. 76—91 ... ... filosofii, 23(2), pp. 18—22 (in Russ.).
Leonov, A. A. and Lebedev, V. I., 1971. The Psychological Aspects of Activities in Space Flight [Psychological features of the activities of astronauts]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Leontiev, A. N., 1975. Activity. Consciousness....
Innovative development of Russian coastal regions: north–south divergence
... dynamics of settlement systems as well as their economic and infrastructure development. This holds for transport, logistics, information and communications, industrial, and other infrastructure. Coastal regions are so diverse that it is impossible to ... ...., Gumenyuk I. S.
coastal region, innovation capital, coastalisation, urban agglomeration, innovation geography, innovation space
The application of the method of average sections with coordinate transformation in three-dimensional modeling of dragline waste rehandling
The authors have developed a prototype of that information and analytical technology for modeling dragline waste rehandling in three-dimensional space through two-dimensional numerical algorithms. Using the methods of analytical geometry and mathematical statistics, a number of problems of transforming basic data to net models, creating average sections and local systems of coordinates, modeling ...
Cross-Border Tourist Routes: The Potential of Russia’s North- West
... regions of Russia’s North-West. Designing and developing transboundary tourist routes is a step towards a transboundary tourist space. The author outlines avenues towards the development of transboundary tourist routes and transboundary tourism in the border ... ....ru/news/polsha/item/59360-dlya-kaliningradskoj-oblasti-i-polshirazrabotayut-obshhie-turis...
. (accessed 24.01.2017). (in Russ.)
18. Information on the implementation of international projects in the field of tourism in the Republic of Karelia. The official internet-portal ...
Power rating of flares power burning associated gas by processing satellite images MODIS
... torch units in Western Siberia. Investigations held by us have shown that exceeding of the calculated data as compared to report information is up to 2 times.
1. Elvidge C., and so on. A fifteen year record of global natural gas flaring derived from satellite ... ... университета им. И. Канта. 2013. № 4. С. 140—147.
Alsynbaev K., Bryksin V., Yevtyshkin A., Erokhin G., Kozlov A.
Space image, associated gas, torch unit, geoportal, remote sensing, model, map
Centres for the generation of scientific publications of the international level in the regions of Russia
... organizations. In order to assess the effectiveness of scientific work scientometric indicators are used to compare the achievements of countries, regions and individual researchers. Thus spatial scientometrics makes it possible to organize data on the information flow of scientific publications and to optimize navigation in the publication space at various spatial levels. The aim of this work is to identify centers for the generation of scientific knowledge in Russia using scientometric methods, as well as to classify regions by the level of scientific productivity. The bibliographic ...