Digital World Communication аnd Translation
... Internet Studies. Beyond Anglophone Paradigms. New York: Routledge.
Goggin, G. and McLelland, M. eds., 2017. The Routledge Companion to Global Internet Histories. New York: Routledge.
Gold, M. K. and Klein, L. F. eds., 2016. Debates in the Digital Humanities. Minneapolis: University of Minnesota Press.
Gorham, M. S., Lunde, I. and Paulsen, M. eds., 2014. Digital Russia. The language, culture and politics of new media communication. London: Routledge.
Gottlieb, B., 2018. Digital Materialism. Origins, Philosophies, Prospects. Bingley: Emerald Publishing Ltd.
Hintz, A., Dencik, L. and Wahl-Jorgensen, K., 2019. Digital Citizenship in ...
Kantian Ethical Humanism in Late Imperial Russia
The cultural movement known as “humanism” has unfortunately not received a clear and careful definition. Historians and philosophers have lumped together their various understandings of outlooks that stress the value and importance of human life under the collective term “humanism....
The phenomenon of culture in the research paradigm of humanities
This article describes different approaches to defining culture. The identification of the content of humanities culture is linked to its multyparadigmatic interpretation.
исследований культуры. Т. 1 : Интерпретация культуры /
. СПб., 1997.
The Notion of Free Will in Sergey Hessen’s Conception of Culture
... the Faculty of Philosophy of the Russian State University for the Humanities on April 19-20, 2012]. M.: “Kanon+” ROOI “Rehabilitation”, pp. 129-147. (In Russ.)
Dmitrieva, N. A., Vorobiev, M. V. and Mironova, K. Yu., 2017. Man in History and Culture: Forgotten Pages of Russian Neo-Kantianism. Russian Foundation for Basic Research Journal. Humanities and Social Sciences, 3(88), pp. 94-102. (In Russ.)
Eco, U., 2002. Migration, Tolerance and Intolerance. In: U. Eco, 2002. Five Moral Pieces. Translated by A. McEwen. New York & San Diego & London: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, pp. 89-111.
Kant on evil in the human nature
... nature’ as mere “subjective grounds” of the exercise of freedom. Further, the author analyses the factors determining the actions of humans as moral beings. First, the article addresses the “predispositions to the good”, which describes a human being as a natural being, cultural being, and a personality. In this connection, different types of reason identified by Kant are stressed and the features of “pure practical reason” as a necessary condition of human morality are analysed. Further, the article considers Kant’s ...
The Concept of Soul: A Comparative Study of the Russian and the Armenian Pictures of the World
... EGU. Tom 2. Gumanitarnye nauki: filologiya i pedagogika [Collection of articles of the international scientific conference dedicated to the 500th anniversary of armenian printing and the 65th anniversary of the foundation of the SSS YSU. Vol. 2. The humanities: philology and pedagogy]. Erevan. pp. 114—118.
2. Arutyunyan, N. L., 2004. Lingvokul'turologicheskoe pole metafizicheskogo kontsepta “Dusha” i ego sopostavitel'nyi analiz [Linguistic and cultural field of the metaphysical concept “Soul” and its comparative analysis]. Available at:
[Accessed 22 February 2017].
3. Vezhbitskaya, A., 2001. Ponimanie kul’tur cherez posredstvo klyuchevykh slov [Understanding ...
To the study of cultural component of meaning in the context of cross-cultural dialogue
... рассказы. М
Translating Cultures, An Introduction for Translators, Interpreters and Mediators. Manchester, 1999.
Cultures and Organizations: Software of the Mind. L
Semantics, Culture and Cognition: Universal human concepts in culture-specific configurations. Oxford, 1992.
Sleepwalker in a fog
/ translated from Russian by J
Khilko E. P.
cultural component of meaning, cross-cultural dialogue
Social adaptation of HIV positive teenagers by means of physical culture
... journal of pediatrics
2010. Vol. 77, № 6.
Miller T., Somarriba G., Kinnamon D. et al
. The effect of a structured exercise program on nutrition and fitness outcomes in human immunodeficiency virus-infected children //
AIDS research and human retroviruses
Vol. 26, № 3.
Pelmenev V., Nikitin N., Nikitina A. Никитина А. С.
HIV positive teenagers, physical culture, social adaptation.
The development of cultural competency in pedagogy
....ru>blog/general/ selfdevelop01.htm (дата обращения: 05.03.2015).
19. Хуторский А. В. Дидактическая эвристика. Теория и технология креативного обучения. М., 2003.
culture, humanities culture, education, competency, key competences, overall cultural competency.
‘Reaching out’ beyond the text: philosophical notes
... (in Russ.).
Klyukanov, I., 2018. Soobchenie i zabytie [Message and forgetting]. Moscow; St. Petersburg: The Center of the Humanities Initiatives (in Russ.).
Kudryashev, I., 2018. “Poleznoe”: V topku Rassela. S chego nachat’ samostoyatel’noe ... ....club/post/infopoloz/how-to-start-studying-philosophy
[Accessed 28 July 2019] (in Russ.).
Lotman, Yu., 1992. Kul’tura i vzryv [Culture and explosion]. M.; Gnozis (in Russ.).
Lotman, Yu., 1994. Lectures on structural poetics. In: A. Koshelev, ed. Yu. M. ...
Russia and the European Union: an elusive quest for common values?
... “common spaces” — on the economy, freedom, security and justice, as well as in the field of research and education (including cultural aspects). The author analyses the current state of the EU-Russia dialogue (section 1), East-West cooperation in the framework ... ... Security and Cooperation in Europe (section 2), and the position of the Council of Europe member states on the European Court for Human Rights (section 3). The author comes to a conclusion that the concept of “common values” is to a great degree fictitious,...
Influence of hematopoietic growth factors on the activation status and functional activity of human T-lymphocytes
... monocytes, and their precursors // J. Immunol. 1990. Vol. 145. P. 576—84.
18. Heeger P. Erythropoietin inhibits proliferation of human T cells // Nature Reviews Nephrology. 2014. Vol. 10. P. 299.
19. Huleihel M., Douvdevani A., Segal S., Apte R. N. Different ... ... P. 190—196.
21. Iscove N. N., Shaw A. R., Keller G. Net increase of pluripotential hematopoietic precursors in suspension culture in response to IL-1 and IL-3 // J. Immunol. 1989. Vol. 142. P. 2332—2337.
22. Jelkmann W. Molecular Biology of Erythropoietin ...
The problem of meaning in Social Semiotics: deep semiotics as a conceptual extension of Social Semiotics
Vygotskii, L. S., 1960. Razvitie vysshikh psikhicheskikh funktsii [The development of higher mental functions]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Inglehart, R., 2018. Kul'turnaya evolyutsiya. Kak izmenyayutsya chelovecheskie motivatsii i kak eto menyaet mir [Cultural evolution. How human motivation changes and how it changes the world]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Kakabadze, Z. M., 1985. Problema chelovecheskogo bytiya [The problem of human existence]. Tbilisi (in Russ.).
Koshelev, A. D., ed., 1994. Yu. M. Lotman i tartusko-moskovskaya semioticheskaya ...
On the problem of cultural reference of proverbs (the Russian proverbs with images of clothing)
... symbols, gauges, stereotypes, etc. in the realm of ideas about the world. These ideas are interpreted within different fields of human spiritual life, for instance, in proverbs. Proverbs featuring clothing items are a major source for understanding tastes,... ... lifestyles, customs, and worldview of a nation. Images of garments in proverbs are a particular form of expressing the key ideas of a culture. Moreover, such images serve as condensers of the established etiquette, ethical, social, and other judgements. A cultural ...
Conceptualisation of transfer and translation in modern linguistics
... From assumed translation to assumed transfer. Translation Studies, 5(2), pp. 139—155.<br>
28. Lombez, Ch., Kulessa, R. von, eds., 2007. De la traduction et des transferts culturels. Paris. <br>
29. Dick, J., 2014. Transmissibility and Cultural Transfer: Dimensions of Translation in the Humanities. New York.<br>
30. Capanema, S., Deluermoz, Q., Molin, M., Redon, M., eds., 2015. Du transfert culturel au métissage. Concepts, acteurs, pratiques. Rennes.<br>
31. Palos, J.-L., Sánchez, M. S., eds., 2016. Early Modern Dynastic ...
Lessing’s Hamburg Dramaturgy in the “codes of hope” discourse of the Enlightenment
... being — the feudal and burgher’s ones — having become a capital of the new system of values. Philosophy and arts served as a means in this struggle against dogmatism and feudal absolutism. In this atmosphere, a newconceptual culture emerged. This culture, warmly welcomed by the society, rested on reason, virtue, justice, and tolerance, which reflected the common attitudes of burgher Germany towards apparently natural human inclinations. It contradicted both Augustine’s teaching of human corruption and Hobbes’s misanthropic anthropology. This German sensitivity served as the basis for Lessing’s philosophy of hope. Lessing’s “code of hope”, whose ideas developed ...
Countries of the Baltic Region in the Global Culinary Space
... and Images, Comparative Studies in Society and History, Vol. 46, no. 3, p. 428—450.
13. Finstad, T. 2013, Familiarizing Food: Frozen Food Chains, Technology, and Consumer Trust, Norway 1940—1970, Food and Foodways: Explorations in the History and Culture of Human Nourishment, Vol. 21, no. 1, p. 22—45.
14. Fukutomi, S. 2014, Bottom-up Food: Making Rāmen a Gourmet Food in Tokyo, Food and Foodways: Explorations in the History and Culture of Human Nourishment, Vol. 22, no. 1—2, p. 65—89.
15. Harper, D....
Kant’s family ethics and philosophy of love. Part 2. Critique of Judgement
... morality’. This is not a restricting, but rather a liberating and affirming kind of satisfaction. Only the capability to see one another in the element of humanly beautiful, the capability to rejoice in one another in the beauty which gives birth to the culture of all faculties of human beings, is, according to Kant, the condition for possibility of the only kind of relationship worthy of humanity and compatible with morality. This condition is discovered by Kant beyond the borders of ethics. Therefore, it is not discussed within ...
The psychological problems of development of professional culture of future lawyers in the context of its increasing quality
... culture of a lawyer was analyzed within
the three contexts: theoretical approaches to understanding the nature of professional culture; problem aspects from the perspective of practitioners of law enforcement authorities; the image of professional culture peculiar to law university teachers. The authors come to a conclusion that there is a need to increase the role of humanities in the training of legal specialists.
1. Виноградов В. Л., Синюк А. И. Подготовка специалиста как человека культуры // Высшее образование в России. 2000. № ...
The factors and pedagogical conditions for the development of general cultural competences of cadets in the current educational process at a military university
Based on the competence-based approach to education in line with the goals and vectors of human activities in a knowledge society, the author thoroughly analyses the current educational process at a military university in view of its contribution to the general cultural development of cadets. The author attempts to analyse the factors facilitating and inhibiting the development of general cultural competences in cadets, as well as to identify the pedagogical conditions for the development of cadet’s general ...
The metaphysics of science
... positivism lead to a negation of philosophy, replacing it with logical, methodological, historical, sociological, psychological, cultural, and other studies. In effect, philosophy is the cognition of the absolute universal in both theoretical (the true being) ... ... combined with mathematics and physics shows that philosophy of science is necessary for solving the most important problems of the humanity rather than analysing or synthesising scientific knowledge or development it. Philosophy of science proper should be ...
International education fora as a factor for strengthening global cooperation in the Humanities
The article is devoted to the development of new forms of international cooperation in education, such as international fora of rectors of universities and faculties of Humanities. Such fora are regarded as an innovative form of inter-university cooperation, which opens new prospects and opportunities for cooperation in education, science and culture.
forum, arts education, educational programs, scientific and educational cooperation, innovation, inter-university cooperation
The phenomenology of Pushkin’s ‘universal sympathy (based on ‘Аscene from ‘Faust’, ‘The feast in the time of plague’, and ‘the Wanderer’)
... capacity for universal sympathy’. The ‘secret’ of Pushkin is analysed in this article in the context of the general cultural problem of fundamental ontological predicates, which determined the main cultural codes of the literary worlds reflected ... ... meta-codes. This field dictates the solution to the main Christian problem of correlations in the dialogue between God and the human being. It is concluded that Pushkin was aware of the dangers of ‘the mystery of iniquity’, which is closely connected ...
Studies into the history of Russian Neo-Kantianism in Poland
... Valicky. Smart portrait of the Polish historian of Russian philosophy] // Gumanitarnyje nauki. Vestnik Finansovogo universitieta [Humanities. Bulletin of the University of Finance]. № 4, p. 88—92.
9. Obolevich Т. 2012, Spor Vladimira Solov’eva s Aleksandrom ... ... kultury [From metaphysics to the phenomenology of the landscape of the nation. F. A. Stepun about the peculiarities of Russian culture] // Fedor Avgustovich Stepun / pod red. V. K. Kantora [Fyodor Avgustovich Stepun / ed. V. K. Kantor]. Мoscow, p. 55—74....
Energy and the Ways of its Conceptualisation in Cognition: an Attempt at an Epistemological Analysis
... Geronimus). In: Yu. S. Vladimirova, ed. Khristianstvo i nauka: sbornik dokladov konferentsii [Christianity and science: collection of the conference papers]. Moscow. pp. 71—107.
33. Postovalova, V. I., 2016. Ways and principles of knowledge transfer in the humanities. In: V. F. Feshchenko, ed. Lingvistika i semiotika kul'turnykh transferov: metody, printsipy, tekhnologii [Linguistics and semiotics of cultural transfers: methods, principles, technologies]. Moscow. pp. 36—60.
34. Prokl, 1993. Pervoosnovy teologii; Gimny [The fundamental principles of theology; Hymns]. Moscow.
35. Radchenko, O. A., 1997. Yazyk kak mirosozidanie: Lingvofilosofskaya ...
Legal Consciousness at the Early Stage of Personality Development from the Perspective of Russian Neo-Kantian Philosophy of Pedagogy
..., I examine the differences in the views of the Russian Neo-Kantians on play as an activity crucial for the understanding of human childhood. According to Hessen, play is anomic, whereas Rubinstein sees it as a collaborative activity that can engender ... ... concept of “legal psychology,” which contains the germs of legal consciousness.
1. Abramova, L. G., 2008. The Pedagogy of Culture: the Origin of S. Hessen’s Applied Philosophy. Vestnik RGU im. I. Kanta, Pedagogicheskie i psihologicheskie nauki [Immanuel ...
The philosophical and legal content of Sergey Hessen’s concept of personality
... scientific works based on materials of the 1st International scientific and practical conference of young scientists], Moscow,
15 January 2017. p. 250—264.
16. Zhilyaeva, E. I., 2012, Problema cheloveka v social'noj filosofii S. I. Gessena [The problem of human in social philosophy of S. I. Hessen]. Thesis, Moscow.
Sergey Hessen, Bogdan Kistiakovsy, person, freedom, law, general will, culture, state, democracy
Vorobiev M. V.
‘Conservative symbolism’ in Erich Fromm’s theory of dreams
This article analyses attitudes relevant to dream interpretation according to Fromm. The central element is understanding the image of a dream as a symbol common to both the realm of dreams and culture in general. The key mechanism of symbol formation is cultural- associative, which is a function of human rational thinking. It is suggested that images of dreams should be interpreted from this perspective.
1. Купер Дж. Энциклопедия символов. М., 1995.
2. Д. Тресиддер. Словарь символов. М., 1999....
Hermann Cohens Konzept der Anthropodizee in der Sicht Jacob Gordins
... Aufl. Tübingen. (Grundriss der philosophischen Wissenschaften, Hg. F. Medicus).
22. Zank, M. 2000. The Idea of Atonement in the Philosophy of Hermann Cohen. Providence, Rhode Island. (Brown Judaic studies; no. 324).
Neo-Kantianism, concept of man, humanity, idea of God, creativity, culture, mangodhood, anthropodicy
Biological and social needs in the system of urban-ecological attitudes
Ф., Тахо-Годи А.
Платон. Аристотель. М., 1993.
Архитектурная утопия. Природа и человек. Свет. 2000. №
Dremova Ye. A.
urboecosystem, cultural landscapes, sustainable development, human needs.
A ‘divided history’: the politics of memory on the territory of the former East Prussia in the light of current discussions
In the humanities and social sciences, the politics of memory and related culture of remembrance increase their significance, affecting legislation, historiography, and political science. This article aims to present key approaches to studying the politics of memory and employ them to the analysis of the politics of memory ...
Towards methodology of humanities on the way to reform in logic
The article discusses several options for developing the methodology of the humanities by means of the "reform of logic" which is understood as the "organon" of cognition. I argue that ... ... Hermann Cohen, Wilhelm Windelband and Ernst Cassirer deliver the examples for the transition from epistemology to philosophy of culture, and the theories of Wilhelm Dilthey and Georg Misch modify the theory of knowledge into hermeneutics of life.
1. Cassirer ...
Symbolical interactionism: A methodology for ana-lysing processes in an administrative system
... interaction” – is interpreted as a wide range of meanings including, alongside linguistic structures, determinants in the form of cultural, organizational and group factors. The efficiency of management process is associated with concurrence of the personified ... ... “situation”.
1. Вебер М. Избранное. Образ общества / пер. с нем. М., 2005.
2. Cooley Ch. Human Nature and the Social Order. N. Y., 1964.
3. Denzin N. Symbolic Interactionism and Ethnomethodology // American Sociological ...
Kaliningrad Architectural Landscape as a Tourist Attraction
... "Kaliningrad: images of the future. Urban development of the central part of the city "], 2005, Kaliningrad.
9. Mikhaleva, K. A. 2013, «Istoricheskij gorod» v kontekste gumanitarnogo znanija ["Historic City" in the context of the humanities], Istoricheskie, filosofskie, politicheskie i juridicheskie nauki, kul'turologija i iskusstvovedenie. Voprosy teorii i praktiki [Historical, philosophical, political and legal sciences, cultural studies and art history. Theory and Practice], no. 4—1 (30), p. 130—133.
10. Nikolaenko, D. V. 2003, Rekreacionnaja geografija [Recreational geography], Moscow.
11. Oficial'nyj sajt konkursa «Serdce goroda» [The official website of ...
Factors of self-actualization of student youth in the context of cross-cultural interaction and the mastering of a macro-mediator language
... Education. 2012. Vol. 25 (3). P. 251—268.
12. Mitchell K. Educating the national citizen in neoliberal times: from the multicultural self to the strategic cosmopolitan // Transactions of the Institute of British geographers. 2003. Vol. 28. P. 387—403.... ... sensitive topics // Nurse Researcher. 2011. Vol. 19 (1). P. 12—16.
15. Reese G., Proch J., Finn C. Identification with all humanity: the role of selfinvestment and self-definition // European journal of social psychology. 2015. Vol. 45. P. 426—440....
The functioning of the vladyka lexeme in the Ostromir Gospels of 1056—1057
... and Jesus Christ. The author examines to what degree the semantic differences affected the emergence of the Slavic idea of the human ruler as a vicar of God on Earth.
1. Alekseev, A. A., 2013. Ostromirovo Evangelie i vizantiisko-slavyanskaya traditsiya ... ... Bog v russkoi i frantsuzskoi lingvokul'turakh) [Semantic features of vocabulary associated with the designation of objects of cultural symbolism (on the example of the symbol of God in Russian and French linguocultures)]. Cand. philol. sci. diss. thesis....
Time in Sergey Trubetskoy’s and Boris Chicherin’s metaphysical concepts: A discussion on Kant
... and the creative act], Moskow, 2010.
3. Kalinnikov L. A. Kant v russkoy filosofskoy culture [Kant in the Russian philosophical culture]. Kaliningrad, 2005.
4. Mihailov P. B. 2015. Kategorija vremeni v hristianskoj metafizike: Grigoriy Nisskiy i Maksim Ispovednik ... ... [Works in 5 volumes], Moskow, 1908a, vol. 2.
6. Trubetskoy S. N. 1908б. O prirode chelovecheskogo soznanija [About the nature of human consciousness] in: Trubetskoy S. N. Sobranie sochineniy kn. S. N. Trubetskogo v 5 t. [Works in 5 volumes], Moskow, 1908б,...
Georges Gurvitch and Sergey Hessen on the Possibility of Forming Social Unity
. (In Rus.)
Zagirnyak, M. Yu., 2018. The Notion of Free Will in Sergey Hessen’s Conception of Culture. Kantian Journal, 37(4), pp. 67-82.
Zagirnyak, M. Yu., 2019. Solidarity ... ... International Journal of Philosophy, 4, pp. 70-88.
Zilber, A. S., 2016b. Knowing Humanity without Knowing the Human Being: the Structure of Polemic in Kant’s Political Argumentation. Kantian Journal, 3(57),...
As to the problem of the metalanguage describing substantial language and cultural units
This article deals with the underlying meaningful unities of human mentality, which allow to describe semantics of different semiotic unities. They are defined as basic semantic features ... ... primitives, semantic markers, basic oppositions, natural language, semantics, structure of meaning of words, extralinguistic reality, cultural units, symbol.
Lingvocultural Transfer: a Myth as a Meme
... transfer of information from one generation to another, due to the attractiveness of the memes of this or that myth for the human psyche.
Barthes, R., 2008. Mifologii [Mythologies]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Debray, R., 2010. Vvedenie v medialogiyu [Introduction ... ... Kul'tura i kommunikatsiya: Logika vzaimosvyazi simvolov. K ispol'- zovaniyu strukturnogo analiza v sotsial'noi antropologii [Culture and Communication: the logic by which symbols are connected. An introduction to the use of structuralist analysis in social ...
The concept “people” in the modern European political thought: Hobbes, Spinoza, Pufendorf
... Herausgegeben von Wilhelm Schmidt-Biggemann. Bd. 4-2. De jure naturae et gentium (Liber quintus-octavus). Herausgegeben von Frank Böhling. Berlin: Akademie Verlag.
Rousseau, J. J., 2001. Du contrat social. Paris: Mozambook.
Skinner, Q., 2018. From Humanism to Hobbes : Studies in Rhetoric and Politics. Cambridge University Press.
Smith, A. D., 2008. The Cultural Foundations of Nations: Hierarchy, Covenant, and Republic. Oxford: Blackwell.
Spinoza, B., 2014. Tutte le opere (Testi originali a fronte). A cura di Andrea di Sangiacomo. Milano: Bompiani.
Viroli, M., 1987. La Théorie Du Contrat Social et ...
On the role of religion in N. N. Alekseev’s axiological model of law
... neo-kantian axiology of Wilhelm Windelband and Heinrich Rickert. Following to neo-kantian thinkers Alexeev indicates, that genesis of culture is measured because a priori values are exist. Therefore individual is not a creator of these values per se. Value became ... ... the state], Moscow, p. 386—624.
9. Benoist, A. 2015, Po tu storonu prav cheloveka. V zashhitu svobod [On the other side of human rights. In defense of liberties], Moscow, 144 p.
10. Bykova, M. F. 1996, Misterija logiki i tajna sub’ektivnosti. O zamysle ...
Methodological Potential of the Concept «Military Culture of Society» in Historical and Political Studies
The author considers the scope of the «military culture of society» concept and analyses the possibilities of its application in humanities in order to extend our knowledge of the past and the present.
Культура воинской деятельности. М., 1984.
Современная высшая военная ...
Linguo semiotics of the city: cross cultural dimension of place branding
... translation // Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research (ASSEHR). Vol. 97: Proceedings of the 7th International Scientific and Practical Conference "Current issues of linguistics and didactics: The interdisciplinary approach in humanities" (CILDIAH 2017). Volgograd, 2017. Р. 320—325.
Novikova E. Yu.
naming, branding, positioning of a region, textual parameters, cross cultural approach.
The essence of the aesthetical education of a child from the perspective of modern psychology
... Кудрявцев В. Т. Слово главного редактора // Там же. С. 5—9.
6. Школяр В. А. «Противомыслы» художественного мышления // Там же. С. 14—49.
7. Tomasello M. The Cultural Origins of Human Cognition. Cambridge (Massa-chusetts) ; London, 1999.
Simayeva I., Kosheleva Ye.
aesthetic education, personality, art education, art, early aesthetic
Translation of sociolect texts
Pavlova, M, 2017. Artistic bilinguism and the problem of untranslatability (by the example of the novel “A clockwork orange” by A. Burgess). Philology. Theory and practice, 12(78), pp. 21—25.
Rtischeva, O., 2019. Content of Language Cultural Universal in Cross-Cultural Communication. Journal of Siberian Federal University. Humanities & Social Sciences, 1 (12), pp. 128—136.
Shalamov, V., 1994. Kolyma tales: Tr. by J. Glad. London: Penguin Books.
Snell-Hornby, M., 1988. Translation Studies. An Integrated Approach. Amsterdam: J. Benjamins.
Solzhenitsyn, A., 1969. One day ...
The Development of Russian Social Geography: Challenges, Trends, Priorities
... geography to identify the strengths and weaknesses that the discipline has demonstrated, the challenges it still has to overcome and the priorities it has yet to formulate. It is shown how the traditional dimensions of social geography (with their focus on humanities, culture, economics, geography or environment, respectively) not only keep their value but acquire new meanings. The author concludes about the importance and the strategies of further integration within the community of social geography researchers, and ...
The preparation of a prospective physical education specialist for the work with HIV positive people
This article is dedicated to the peculiarities of forming future specialists on physical culture work with HIV infected patients. The completion is viewed as a complicated integrated system.
А.... ... //
Curr Infect Dis Rep
. 2009 Jan; 11(1): 75—83.
T., Yarasheski K.
Cardiometabolic disease in the human immunodeficiency virus: the tip of the iceberg? //
J Cardiometab Syndr
. 2008 Spring; 3(2): 77—8.