The communicative and pragmatic category of tolerance as a value constant in modern German linguoculture: the case of the newspaper Die Zeit
sites/default/files/2018-03/1995_Erkl%C3%A4rung%20%C3%BCber%20die%20Prin zipien%20der%20Toleranz.pdf (дата обращения: 13.05.2019).
Lenets, A. V., Teryukha, N. G.
tolerance, lexical-semantic field, linguistic, culture, value constant
Digital storytelling and micro-narratives — new forms of representation of personal experience and collective creativity
... creativity, subsequently living independently in the digital space. The artificially created virtual information environment is constantly multiplying due to the reproduction of hypertextual stories by all participants of storytelling and, as a result, it ... ..., 122, pp. 867—887 (in Russ.).
Jenkins, G., 2019. Konvergentnaya kul'tura. Stolknovenie starykh i novykh media [Convergent culture. The clash of old and new media]. Translated from English by A. V. Gasilina. Moscow (in Russ.).
Jenkins, H., 2007. Transmedia ...
On the problem of cultural reference of proverbs (the Russian proverbs with images of clothing)
... such images serve as condensers of the established etiquette, ethical, social, and other judgements. A cultural and linguistic analysis reveals cultural and linguistic limitations on the variability of clothing items in proverbs. The author describes cultural constants captured in the names of clothing items used in proverbs. Such constants are defined as essential for understanding the Russian mentality.
1. Abakumova, O. B., 2012. Poslovitsy v yazyke, soznanii i kommunikatsii [Proverbs in the language,...
Cultural Transfer and Etymology
... and Indo-Europeans. Reconstruction and historical-typological analysis of proto-language and protoculture]. Tbilisi. Vol. 2.
2. Stepanov, Yu. S., Proskurin, S. G., 1993. Konstanty mirovoi kul'tury. Alfavity i alfavitnye teksty v periody dvoeveriya [Constants of world culture. Alphabets and alphabetical texts during the periods of the dual faith]. Moscow.
3. Feshchenko, V. V., Bochaver, S. Yu., 2016. The theory of cultural transfers — through cultural studies — to theoretical linguistics. In: V. V. Feshchenko, ...
An icon of time: the verbal image of a holiday in Russian culture
This article considers the temporal constants of the holiday of Christmas in I. S. Shmelev’s novel The Summer of the Lord. The key to understanding the verbal image of a holiday is the lines based on Christmas chants. An analysis of lexical and grammatical means of expressing temporal ...
The Concept of Soul: A Comparative Study of the Russian and the Armenian Pictures of the World
... proverbs and sayings. Chelovek [Human], 5, pp. 33—35.
10. Sepir, E., 1993. Izbrannye trudy po yazykoznaniyu i kul’turologii [Selected works on linguistics and kul'turology]. Moscow.
11. Stepanov, Yu. S., 2004. Konstanty. Slovar’ russkoi kul’tury [Constants. Dictionary of russian culture]. Moscow.
12. Dal’, V., ed., 1989. Tolkovyi slovar’ Zhivogo Velikorusskogo yazyka [Explanatory dictionary of the Living Great Russian Language]. Moscow. Vol. 1.
13. Uryson, E. V., 1999. Soul. In: Yu. D. Apresyan, ed. Novyi ob’’yasnitel’nyi ...
National conceptual picture of the world and the political nation
... Переводоведение: статус переводчика и психогерменевтические процессы. М., 2003.
synergy, cultural consciousness, mentality, national conceptual picture of the world, intercultural communication, political nation, cultural constants
Zusman V.G, Kernoze Z.
The house in the plot structure of A. I. Podolinsky’s poem “Borsky”
The plot structure of the poem by a Russian author of the Pushkin era A. Podolinsi is characterised in comparison with the context of Russian Romanti-cism and the conceptual constants of Russian cultural consciousness. The au-thor identifies the function of the image of house in the poetic body of the poem. The ‘house’ is analysed as an element of the literary space and as a topos with symbolical and mythological connotations.
1. Афанасьева ...
Reminiscences of Russian culture in A. S. Byatt’s novel The Children’s Book
... of “Petrushka”, Russian composers and artists (Stravinsky, Benois, and others) are not mentioned at all. Nevertheless, the reminiscences of Russian culture unexpectedly bring together the images of religious (relic) and carnival (Petrushka doll) cultures, which are constantly “reviving” in the works of various types of art.
1. Байетт А. С. Ангелы и насекомые: Морфо Евгения. Ангел супружества / пер. с англ. М. Наумова. М., 2000.
2. Байетт ...
Imagology as a Part of Compartive Literary Studies
... theoretico-methodological basics]. Kirov (in Russ.).
Reizov, B. G., 1986. Comparative literary studies. Istoriya i teoriya literatury [History and theory of literature]. Leningrad. pp. 276—310 (in Russ.).
Stepanov, Yu. S., 1997. Konstanty. Slovar' russkoi kul'tury [Constants. Dictionary of Russian culture]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Khorev, V. A., 2005. Pol'sha i polyaki glazami russkikh literatorov. Imagologicheskie ocherki [Poland and polish people through the eyes of Russian writers. Imagological essays]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Yatsenko, N. E., 1999. Tolkovyi ...
‘The Radical Black Colour’. On the Semantics of the Black Colour in Anarchist Discourse
... Pchelov, E. V., 2010. The color symbolism of power in Russian culture. In: Trudy russkoi antropologicheskoi shkoly [Proceedings of the Russian Anthropological School], 10 (7), p. 66—84.
15. Stepanov, Yu. S., 2004. Konstanty: Slovar' russkoi kul'tury [Constants: Dictionary of Russian culture]. Moscow.
16. Tvorcheskaya strast', 2003. Situatsiya [Situation], 2, p. 4.
17. Trepavlov, V. V., 2007. «Belyi tsar'». Obraz monarkha i predstavleniya o poddanstve u narodov Rossii XV—XVIII vv. [The «White Tsar». The image of monarch and ...
Social standards of motherhood and childhood in the world and Russia
... the best systems of support of motherhood and childhood in the world according to various criteria, at the same time it is constantly expanding and modernizing taking into account changes in society and economy. For comparison, European, Asian, Latin ... ... are largely determined by the current demographic situation, the level of economic development, historical, religious and cultural peculiarities.
1. Конституция Российской Федерации.
2. Герасимова Н. В....
The problem of meaning in Social Semiotics: Max Weber today
A human activity is based on the constant creation, transmission and transformation of meanings and texts. All the forms of representation of this activity (culture, history, literature, art, politics, law, etc.) can be considered as semantic ensembles consisted from meaningful actions. The concept of “meaning” is fundamental not only in linguistics amd semiotics, but also in M. Weber's theory: thesubject ...
Around the “social pedagogy” of Paul Natorp: Vladimir Dinze in the debates on national upbringing. Part 2
... social groups and the harmonious and humane patriotic upbringing, which had to be open to the best achievements of the world culture. The letters of Russian scholars V. Dinze and A. Grombach to P. Natorp and one letter of Natorp to Dinze will be published ... ... the responsibility before the future reader, the scope and intensity of the translators’ and publishers’ activity and the constant lack of adequate financing of this activity.
1. Bart, P. 1913, Elementy vospitanija i obuchenija (na osnovanii sovremennoj ...
Verb collocations of the semantic field «Memory» with the component ‘Vergangenheit’ in the German media
... Memory and Re-member-ing Conflict: Collective Memory in Transition in Northern Ireland // International Journal of Politics, Culture and Society. 2017. Vol. 30 (1). P. 23—41.
21. Rebrina L. N., Shamne N. L., Milovanova M. V., Terentyeva E. V. Verbal ... ... 97. Р. 239—245.
22. Rebrina L. N., Malushko E. Yu. Representation Of Mnemic Process Of "Memorization" In German: Constant Features // Ibid. P. 233—238.
23. Welzer H. Das gemeinsame Verfertigen von Vergangenheit im Gespräch // Das soziale ...
Around the “social pedagogy” of Paul Natorp: Vladimir Dinze in the debates on national upbringing. Part 1
... social groups and the harmonious and humane patriotic upbringing, which had to be open to the best achievements of the world culture. The letters of Russian scholars V. Dinze and A. Grombach to P. Natorp and one letter of Natorp to Dinze will be published ... ... the responsibility before the future reader, the scope and intensity of the translators’ and publishers’ activity and the constant lack of adequate financing of this activity
1. A. L. 1913, Natsional’naya shkola v gosudarstvennoi dume [National ...