Social advertising in the modern communicative space: the experience of the Kaliningrad region
Social advertising, which is growing fast nowadays, gives rise to a number of issues relating to its efficiency and impact on the audience. The author focuses on the current problems faced by social advertising in the Kaliningrad region and demonstrates a lack ...
Discursive features of Russian gender-oriented advertisements
This article addresses the metadiscourse structure and the means of gender manifestation in the advertising message. Two advertisements for the same good aimed at women and men were chosen for a semiotic analysis. The analysis identified the verbal and nonverbal means of exposing implicit messages reflecting gender relations and reinforcing gender ...
Syntax of Advertising
The article considers the enhancement of advertising slogan efficiency taking in account the peculiarities of left and right cerebral hemispheres activities.
Иванов Вяч. Вс.
Чет и нечет. Асимметрия мозга и знаковых систем. М
The use of the passive construction and its synonymous speech forms in advertising discourse (based on the German language)
The article is devoted to the use of Passive Voice constructions in the modern advertising. The author analyses the use of various types of Passive and explores other forms of speech when it becomes possible to convey the Voice relations. The research has been conducted on the basis of the German advertising texts.
1. Арутюнова ...
Representation of the conceptual and value components in the concepts HOME and HOME / HOUSE in advertising discourse
The article describes the representation of the categorial and axiological com¬ponents of the concept ДОМ and HOME / HOUSE in advertising dis-course. The analysis is based on the examples of modern Russian and British advertise¬ments. The article points out a number of generic peculiarities of the explication of the concept caused by the characteristics of advertising dis-course....
The imperative as an expressive means of impact in Russian and English advertisements
The article is devoted to the function of imperative constructions as the means of impact in Russian and English social advertisements. It also deals with comparative analysis of imperative in the Russian and English languages and their cultural differences.
1. Вежбицкая А. В. Сопоставление культур через посредство лексики ...
The methodological framework for development of specialists in advertising and public relations
This article analyses and defines the essence of professional culture of specialists in advertising and public relations. The author describes the content of methodological approaches to its development and considers the significance of each approach to studying the problem. The author stresses the need to use the axiological, cultural, ...
The dynamics of youth behaviour in the field of healthy nutrition under the influence of mass media
... здоровью индивида и общества. М., 2006.
5. Atkin С. Effects of televised alcohol messages on teenage drinking patterns // Journal of Adolescent Health Care. 1990. № 11. P. 10—24.
6. Chapman S., Fitzgerald B. Brand preference and advertising recall in adolescence smokers: Some implications for health promotion // American Journal of Public Health. 1982. № 72. P. 491—494.
7. USAID. AIDSTAR-One. URL: http://www.aidstar-one.com/sites/default/files/ZA_SoulCity.pdf (дата обращения: ...
The textual concept "the society of consumption" in the novel "99 francs" by Frederic Beigbeder
The article provides the analysis of the macroconcept structure of the "society of consumption" in the novel "99 Francs" by a contemporary French writer Frederic Beigbeder. The paper reveals the ideological role of advertising as a socio-cultural metaphor of the society in question, whose main characteristic features are anomie and callousness.
1. Бодрийяр Ж. Система вещей. М., 2001.
2. Болотнова Н. С. Когнитивное направление ...
The heterogeneity of university website discourse
This article considers the discourse of university websites as a type of computer mediated communication. It is shown that university website discourse is of heterogeneous nature. The author analyses the interaction of educational, scientific, and advertising discourses. Special attention is paid to the employed communication strategies and the linguistic means of their implementation. The study is based on the official websites of the leading Russian universities.
1. Денисова Н. В. ...
The formation of Israeli foreign policy concept towards the Baltics in 2009—2012
... г. URL: http://www.cddk.ru/gos_i_religia/f_law/litv/001.htm (дата обращения: 14.12.2013).
13. Mahler G. S. Politics and government in Israel: the maturation of a modern state. Oxford, 2004.
14. Estonian gas company uses Auschwitz to advertise products // Times of Israel.URL: http://www.timesofisrael.com/estonian-gas-company-uses-auschwitzto-advertise-products/ (дата обращения: 10.12.2013).
Baltic States, Israel, cooperation, foreign policy concept
The pedagogical aspect of irrational borrower behaviour
... Behavioral Economics. Ann Arbor, 1980.
10. Livingstone S., Lunt P. Savers and borrowers: strategies of personal financial management // Human Relations. 1993. Vol. 46, № 8.
11. Mooij M. Consumer Behavior and Culture: Consequences for Global Marketing and Advertising. SAGE, 2003.
12. Standard & Poor's Ratings Services Global Financial Literacy Survey // Рейтинговое агентство Standard & Poor's. URL:
Linguistic focus of territory branding
The study of territory branding as a part of communicative process requires the detailed analysis of advertising and PR-texts placed on accessible Web-portals. The current study presents a linguistic analysis of means of the territory management optimizing and of defining the role of linguistic means in the branding discourse. The material of the study ...
The role of customer loyalty programmes in the modern market
... among business customers: the role of marketing and social influence// Paradigm Shifts and Interactions. European Marketing Academy 43rd Annual Conference, Valencia, 2014.
20. Wansink B. Developing a Cost-effective Brand Loyalty Program// Journal of Advertising Research. 2003. No. 43 (September).
Sheresheva M., Berezka S.
loyalty programme, CRM software, customer relationship
The regional approach in the policy of the Russian Federation towards the Republic of Estonia
... verhovenstva prava K. K. Dolgova v svjazi s reklamnoj publikaciej v jestonskom izdanii «Eesti Ekspress» [Russian Foreign Ministry Commissioner's comments on human rights, democracy and the rule of law K. K. Dolgova in connection with the publication of the advertisement in the Estonian edition «Eesti Ekspress»], Informacionnye materialy Ministerstva inostrannyh del Rossijskoj Federacii [Information materials of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation], September 7.
24. Putin, V. V....
The Development of New Trans-border Water Routes in the South-East Baltic: Methodology and Practice
29. Cudny W. Michalski T., Rouba R. (eds.) Tourism and the transformation of large cities in the post — communist countries of Central and Eastern Europe, ŁTN,Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Łódzkiego, Łódź, 2012.
30. Darchuk V. G. Advertising Routes Through Manor Sites As One Of The Factors Of Development Of Rural (Green) Tourism In Ukraine // Бизнес информ.2013. № 8. С. 204—214.
31. Kropinova E. Zoning of the Kaliningrad region of the RF for the purposes of ...
The media image of San Escobar in the space of fictional worlds: a socio-semiotic perspective
... guide: Wakanda, Latteria, then everywhere]. Available at:
[Accessed 19 August 2018] (in Russ.).
Kwyat, A., 2013. Mediam as an instrument of political PR: cognitive approach. Reklama i PR [Advertising and PR], 1. Available at:
node/1254 [Accessed 19 August 2018] (in Russ.).
Knyazev, А. А., 2002. Enciklopedicheskiy slovar’ SMI [Encyclopedic dictionary of media]. Moscow. Available at:
Kant and the Problem of Optimism: The Origin of the Debate
... The notion originates from Leibniz’s Theodicy and from debates over whether the actual world is the best of all possible worlds. The first of a two-part series, this article studies the historical context in which appeared Kant’s 1759 lecture advertisement leaflet entitled An Attempt at Some Reflections on Optimism. The study describes the requirements of the 1755 Berlin Academy of Sciences’ competition for a comparison of G. W. Leibniz’s and A. Pope’s systems and an assessment of ...