Response of the Lithuanian municipalities to the First Wave of COVID-19
... article analyses the response of Lithuanian local authorities to the first wave of COVID-19 with a special focus on the economic support measures they took. The main goal of this in-depth study is to compare the economic response measures included in the action plans of Riga and Tallinn, two large Lithuanian municipal administrations, as well as to analyse the narrative developed in the two cities. The methodology of this research is based on the review of literature, the analysis of action plans, and a case ...
Strategic perspectives for the territorial development of the Baltic Sea Region
... Parliament, the Council, the Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions
concerning the European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region.
COM(2009) 248 final. Brussels, 2009.
(Helsinki Commission). The Baltic Sea Action Plan. Adopted at the HELCOM Ministerial Meeting on 15 November 2007 in Krakow.
accessibility, action plan, Baltic Sea region, maritime spatial planning, metropolitan area, North West Russia, region, strategy, territorial development ...
EU-Russia cooperation in the Baltic Sea marine environment protection
... Международная конвенция о предотвращении загрязнений с кораблей 1973 г. [Электронный ресурс]. Доступ из справ.-правовой системы «Гарант».
5. Action Plan. Commission Staff Working Documents. SEC(2009) 712/2 / European Commission. URL: http://ec.europa.eu/regional_policy/cooperation/baltic/ (дата обращения: 14.02.2011).
6. Road map for economic cooperation / European Commission. URL: ...
The modelling of professional activity of a specialist in physical culture and sports in a training computer environment
This article described the automated teaching system meant to form the following package of knowledge and skills in students: 1) the analysis of the observed physical action with the subsequent identification of its quality; 2) planning the process of acquiring physical action skills; 2) making decisions regarding the content of further training on the basis of the analysis results. The educational features of this system are revealed with the help of special tools of software shell interface and the algorithm of knowledge ...
Russia-EU energy efficiency cooperation in the Baltic region: the untapped potential
....europa.eu/LexUriServ/Lex UriServ.do?uri=COM:1998:0246:FIN:EN:PDF (accessed 11.10.2013).
9. Communication from the Commission to the Council, the European Parliament,the Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions, of 26 April 2000, «Action Plan to improve energy efficiency in the European Community », 2000, COM, no. 247 final, available at: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/
LexUriServ.do?uri=COM:2007:0247:FIN:EN:PDF (accessed 19.09.2013).
10. Communication from the Commission, 19 ...
A Situational Approach to Strategic Management and Monitoring of Regional and Urban Development
... It ensures the inventory, observation, and comparison of various trends determining the situation, as well as the results of actions aimed at its targeted alteration. Monitoring helps not only to promptly identify threats, but also to detect the opportunities ... ... Atkinson, R. 2010, Evroremont gradostroitel'noj politiki [Eurorepair urban policy], Territorija i planirovanie [Territory and planning], no. 2 (26), p. 21—29.
2. Zhitkov, V. A., Labrents, B. V., Rosenthal, V. О. 2011, Regional'nye Strategii: praktika ...
The Northern Dimension policy: current state and development prospects
....html> (Accessed 22 July 2010).
9. Hod'ko, S. 2010. Novye Rubezhi, № 1 (64).
10. Еntin, M. 2006. Vsja Evropa, Vyp. 4. [online] Available at: <http://www.mgimo.ru/alleurope/2006/04/04-severnoe-izmerenie.html> (Accessed 22 July 2010).
11. Action Plan for Northern Dimension with external and cross-border policies of the European Union 2000—2003. 2000. European Council. Doc. No. 9401/00 NIS 76, Brussels, 14 June.
12. Memorandum of Understanding setting out the modalities of establishing the ...
The concept of WILL in the semantics of deontic modality
... incorporating a volitional component. It is characterized by certain factors and attributes causing the need for a reported action.
1. Аверина А. В. Взаимопересечение категорий казуальности и модальности ... ... контекстов. М., 1989. С. 155—186.
24. Nuyts J. Qualificational meanings, illocutionary signals, and the cognitive planning of language use // Annual Review of Cognitive Linguistics. 2008. № 6. P. 185—207.
25. Nuyts J., Byloo P. Competing ...
Anthropological foundations of John Rawls' political theory
... one hand, it is an attempt to attach broader and deeper Kantian philosophical foundations to “ratonal egoist” of classical utilitarianism (idea of autonomy, ability of self-determination through moral law); on the other hand, the notion of “life plan”, emphasizing rationality of human interests and actions and opening a possibility for happiness, connects Rawls’ theory to Aristotle’s virtue ethics and to contemporary communitarianism.
1. Васильев В. В. Неуловимая свобода: проблема этических оснований ...
Anthropological foundations of John Rawls' political theory
... hand, it is an attempt to attach broader and deeper Kantian philosophical foundations to “rational egoist” of classical utilitarianism (idea of autonomy, ability of self-determination through moral law); on the other hand, the notion of “life plan”, emphasizing rationality of human interests and actions and opening a possibility for happiness, connects Rawls’ theory to Aristotle’s virtue ethics and to contemporary communitarianism.
1. Vasil'ev V. V. Neulovimaja svoboda: problema jeticheskih osnovanij sistemy Kanta / Filosofskaja jetika ...
The features of EU energy strategy in the Baltic region
... European Union at the present stage], Finansy. Pravo. Menedzhment [Finance. Right. Management], available at:http://flm.su/?actions=main_content&id=828 (accessed 14 October 2011).
3. Green paper — A European Strategy for Sustainable, Competitive and ... ... available at: http://karelinform.ru/?id=14302#ixzz1LUZraQvN (accessed 14 October 2011).
9. Baltic Energy Market Interconnection Plan, European Commission — Europa, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/energy/infrastructure/events/doc/2009/2009_11_25_hlg_report_170609....
Gas infrastructure development in the countries of East Baltic as a way to increase energy security
... available at: http://www. regnum. ru/news/1548989.html (accessed 25 December 2012).
19. Finljandija planiruet import SPG [Finland plans to import LNG], 2012, Informacionnyj portal «Gornaja jencilopedija» [Information Portal «Mountain entsilopediya»], 4 ... ...
34. EU energy trends to 2030 — Update 2009, European Comission, Directorate-General for Energyin collaboration with Climate Action DG and Mobility and Transport DG, available at: http://ec. europa. eu/clima/policies/package/docs/ trends_to_2030_update_2009_en....
Russia and the European Union in the Baltic region: a treacherous path to partnership
....eu/uedocs/cms_Data/docs/pressdata/EN/genaff/131228.pdf (accessed 10 May 2013).
5. Documentation of Nord Stream project, available at: www.nord-stream.com/download/document/72/?language=ru (accessed 10 May 2013).
6. European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region, 2010, Action Plan. December 2010 Version, Brussels, Commission of the European Communities, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/regional_policy/sources/docoffic/official/communic/baltic/action_17122010_en.doc (accessed 29 April 2012).
7. European Union Strategy for ...
Nuclear power in the Baltic Sea region: the history of emergence and the political and economic features of its development
... actions independent of any bloc-inspired interests of the states involved. Moreover, this success may prove sustainable if the actions are based on innovative decisions and modern technologies.
1. Japonskaja atomnaja jenergetika — budushhee pod voprosom ... ... gaz stavit pod ugrozu plany razvitija al'ternativnoj jenergetiki [Shale gas threatens the development of alternative energy plans], 2013, Atomic-Energy. ru, 6 March, available at: http://www. atomic-energy. ru/news/2013/03/ 06/40290 (accessed 13 March ...
Innovative factors and conditions of sustainable development of rural territories
... Staff Working Paper. Appendix to the report of the Commission, addressed the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions concerning the European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea, 2009, Action Plan, Brussels, SEC,712/2, available at: http://eeas.europa.eu/delegations/russia/documents/eu_russia/action_plan_ru.pdf
(accessed 2 June 2012).
12. Rossija i strany — chleny Evropejskogo sojuza. 2011: Stat. sb [Russia and the countries — members ...
The alignment of stakeholders’ interests in interfirm networking
... diverse interests of stakeholders — groups, organizations, and individuals that affect or may be affected by the organization's actions — appears to be crucial for its success. It raises a number of management issues, which require resolution both in theory ... ... Sciences. 2005. Vol. 71, № 2. P. 217—228.
8. Brugha R., Varvasovszky Z. Stakeholder analysis: a review // Health Policy and Planning. 2000. Vol. 15, № 3. P. 239—246.
9. Castells M. The information age: Economy, society and culture. Blackwell, 1997....
A unified and harmonised European law and its impact on third countries
... no 115, p. 20 on customs duty for small flowered roses.
6. Commission Regulation (EEC) N 1677/88 of 15 June 1988, 1988, OJ L, no 150, p. 21, laying down quality standards for cucumber.
7. Commission, A. 2003, More Coherent European Contract Law, An Action Plan. COM, 68 final.
8. Council Regulation (EC) N 1206/2001 of 28 May 2001 on cooperation between the courts of the Member States in the taking of evidence in civil or commercial matters, 2001, OJ L, no 174, p. 1.
9. Council Regulation (EC) N 1346/2000 ...
The main environmental problems of the Baltic Sea and the ways to solve them
... 2000—2005. 2008. Baltic Sea Environment Proc.: Publ. HELCOM N 85.
42. The Baltic Sea Joint Comprehensive Environmental Action Programme.1993. HELCOM. Helsinki. (Balt. Sea Environ. Proc. No. 48), pp. 2—1; 3—20.
43. HELCOM (2007). 2007. Baltic Sea Action Plan. Helsinki: HELCOM, p. 10.
44. Bastrop, R., Blank, M. 2005. Biological Invasions. Vol. 8. N. 5, pp. 1195—1200.
Baltic Sea, ecology, eutrophication, artificial radionuclides (235U, 239Pu, 240Pu, 134Cs, 137Cs, 90Sr, 3H), heavy ...
On the prospects of cooperation between Russian and Lithuanian innovative sectors
28. Dijokienė, D. 2009. Urban Heritage of Historical Suburbs. Vilnius.
29. Bivainis, J. (et al.). 2009. Strategic planning in public institutions. Vilnius.
30. Andriušaitienė, D. 2008. Development of labour market of depressed regions of ... ... Information models for assessment and management of development trends. Vilnius.
43. Vaidogas, E. R. 2007. Prediction of accidental actions likely to occur on building structures: an approach based on stochastic simulation. Vilnius.
44. Dambrauskas, A. 2007....
The conceptual framework of teaching primary school children conflict resolution in the countries of European Union
..., Pruitt D.
Negotiation and Mediation // Annual Review of Psychology. 1992. Vol. 43. P. 531—582.
An Answer to Critical Social Problems?
// Journal of Social Issues. 1994. Vol. 50.
Plan of Action. International Forum on Education for Non-Violence. UNESCO Interregional Project for Culture of Peace and Non-violence in Educational Institutions.URL: http://portal.unesco.org/education/en/ev.php
Samsonova N. V., Yegorov A. V.
The boundaries of the territorial community
... № 34. P. 535—547.
35. Asheim B. T. Industrial districts as ‘learning regions’: A condition for prosperity // European Planning Studies. 1996. № 4. P. 379—400.
36. Asheim B. T. Industrial districts, inter-firm co-operation and endogenous technological ... ... adoption of advanced manufacturing technologies // Economic Geography. 1995. № 71(1). P. 1—26.
55. Granovetter M. Economic action and social structure: The problem of embeddedness // American Journal of Sociology. 1985. № 91. P. 481—510.
56. Hillery ...
The US ballistic missile defence policy in the Baltic and Nordic regions
... (accessed 19.10.2014).
22. DOD News Briefing on Missile Defense from the Pentagon, 2014, available at: http://www.defense.gov/transcripts/transcript.aspx?transcriptid=5205 (accessed 12.12.2014).
23. Dodge M. U. S. Missile Defense Policy After Russia’s Actions in Ukraine, 2014, available at: http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2014/03/us-missiledefense-policy-after-russias-actions-in-ukraine (accessed 14.06.2014).
24. Iran Talks Won't Change U. S. Missile Plans in Europe, Kerry Says, 2014, available at: http://www.ncr-iran.org/en/news/iran-world/15154-ran-talks-won-t-changeu-s-missile-plans-in-europe-kerry-says (accessed 03.12.2014).
25. Khoo, N., Steff, R. 2014, This Program Will Not Be a Threat to Them....
Small business developing the regional Identity: a case study in the Baltic Sea Region
... Efforts in the Baltic Sea Region: A Situation Analysis. Draft released in May 2010, final version to be published in October 2010.
Presentation at the 8
Summit of the Baltic Development Forum. Helsinki, October 31, 2006.
BaltMet Action Plan
2008—2010; accepted at the Mayors’ meeting in Tallinn on November 6, 2007.
(ed.) Cooperation in the Baltic Sea Region.
Oxford: Taylor & Francis, 1993.
Regionalization and the ...
Episodes of the Klaipeda/Memel Anschluss in March, 1939
... the system established by the Treaty of Versailles, propagate national socialist ideas among the population, and spread a positive attitude to the restoration of the region as a part of the German Reich. The author offers a detailed analysis of the actions of the Nazi and paramilitary groups during the Anschluss in March 22—25, 1939. An examination of the events clearly demonstrates that the German party had a well-devised plan of Anschluss, while the population had been ideologically indoctrinated and was ready for the fateful conversion. At the same time, the reactions of the Lithuanian party ranged from servility to panic flight. The Klaipeda region was taken by the ...
Approaches to the Definition of the Baltic Sea Region
... o Ziemi, 125 р.
27. Efficien sea, Baltic Sea Programme 2007—2013, available at:
. asp?Action=Details&Item=485 (accessed 17.07.2017).
28. ESPON (European Observation Network, Territorial Development and Cohesion, ... ... Baltic Studies, Special Issue, p. 1—15.
49. Moilannen, T., Rainisto, S. 2008, How to Brand Nations, Cities and Destinations: A Planning Book for Place Destination, New York, Palgrave Mcmillan, 202 p.
50. Olejniczak, K. 2008, Mechanizmy wykorzystania ewaluacji ...
Social attitudes as a factor of delinquent behaviour in the underage
... Эмерсон Р. У. Нравственная философия. Опыты. М., 2001.
24. Ajzen I. From intentions to actions: A theory of planed behavior // Action-control: from cognition to behavior. Heidelberg, 1985. Р. 11—39.
25. Ajzen ... ...
aggression, antisocial behavior, delinquency, principle of aggrega¬tion, family, socialization, social attitudes, planned behavior
Evolution of International Research Cooperation models in the Contemporary Foreign Policy Environment
... meroprijatij po razvitiju i povysheniju konkurentosposobnosti vedushhih
universitetov Rossii sredi mirovyh nauchno-obrazovatel'nyh centrov» [Order of the Government of the Russian Federation on October 29, 2012 №2006-p "On approval
of the action plan for the development and competitiveness of the leading universities of Russia among the world's scientific and educational centers"], 2012.
8. Soglashenie o sozdanii i funkcionirovanii filialov vysshih uchebnyh zavedenij v gosudarstvah-uchastnikah ...
3.0 University: legislative framework for innovative entrepreneurship
... Entrepreneurial Universities: Organizational Pathways of Transformation. N. Y., 1998.
25. Communication from the commission to the european parliament, the council, the european economic and social committee and the committee of the regions entrepreneurship 2020. Action plan. URL:
(дата обращения: 13.02.2017).
26. Dees J. G. The meaning of social entrepreneurship // Center for the Advancement of Social Entrepreneurship / Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business. 2001 (revised vers....
On the role of Arctic cod in the nutrition of abundant bird species of the Barents Sea
... Атлантического океана : сб. научн. тр. Калининград, 2003. С. 111—117.
25. Mehlum F., Bakken V. Seabirds in Svalbard (Norway): status, recent changes and management // Seabirds on islands threats, case studies and action plans. Ser. 1. BirdLife International. 1994. P. 155—171.
26. Белопольский Л. О. К вопросу количественного распределения Filmarus glacialis и Rissa tridactyla в Баренцевом море // Тр....
EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region: Challenges and Perspectives of International Cooperation
....ru/doc/2744421 (accessed 14.09.2015).
3. A Beginner's Guide to the Baltic Sea Region Strategy, 2015, available at: http://www.balticsea-region-strategy.eu/attachments/article/590663/Handbook%20for%20EUSBSR%20beginne... (accessed: 17.08.2015).
4. A revised Action Plan of the EUSBSR is ready, 2015, June, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/regional_policy/en/policy/cooperation/macro-regional-strategies/baltic-sea/#1 (accessed: 14.09.2015).
5. BDF Summit 2015: Exploring the State of the Region, 2015, available at: ...
Satisfaction of Polish Bank Employees with Incentive Systems: An Empirical Approach
... Sevilir, M. 2011, Mergers, Spinoffs, and Employee Incentives, Review of Financial Studies, Vol. 24, no. 7, p. 2207—2241.
10. Gentsch, A., Weiss, C., Spengler, S., Synofzik, M., Schütz-Bosbach, S. 2015, Doing good or bad: How interactions between action and emotion expectations shape the sense of agency, Social Neuroscience, Vol. 10, no. 4, p. 418—430.
11. Gordon, A. A., Kaswin, J. 2010, Effective Employee Incentive Plans: Features and Implementation Processes, Cornell HR Review, p. 1—6.
12. Ibarra, H., Carter, N. M., Silva, C. 2010, Why Men Still Get More Promotions Than Women, Harvard Business Review, Vol. 88, no. 9, p. 80—85.
13. Ilies, R., Wilson, K. S.,...
The Legal Regulation of the EU Immigrant Integration Policy
... автореф. дис. … д-ра полит. наук. М., 2013.
7. Правительство ФРГ одобрило закон об интеграции беженцев. URL:
(дата обращения: 10.05.2018).
8. Action Plan on the integration of third country nationals Brussels Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions. URL:
The Baltic Sea region and increasing international tension
... Anniversary of Freedom Day – War-saw, Poland, 2014, The White House, available at: https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2014/06/04/remarks-president-obama-25th-anniversary-freedom-day-warsaw-poland (accessed 21.01.2016).
11. NATO’s Readiness Action Plan, 2015, NATO, available at: http://www.nato. int/nato_static_fl2014/assets/pdf/pdf_2015_12/20151130_1512-factsheet_rap_en.pdf (accessed 21.01.2016).
12. Voennye itogi goda: chem zapomnilsja 2015 god dlja rossijskoj armii [The military results ...
Network Transformations in Economy
... of global value chains //Review of International Political Economy. 2005. № 12. P. 78—104.
22. Granovetter M. Economic action and social structure: The problem of embeddedness // American Journal of Sociology. 1985. № 91(3). P. 481—510.
23.... ... Research. 1992. № 29. P. 5—17.
33. Jadjev H., Browne J. The extended enterprise — a context for manufacturing // Production Planning and Control. 1998. № 9 (3). P. 216—29.
34. Jarillo J. C. Strategic Networks: Creating the Bordeless Organization....
Introducing Sectoral Models into Regional Management: An Assessment of Regulatory Impacts on the Economy
... the Kaliningrad economy. The developed and tested models suggest that a rationale for economic decision-making and consequent actions should be based on the assessment of the impact of different groups of external, internal, and independent factors on ... ... Makroekonomicheskoe modelirovanie, prognozirovanie i planiovanie regionaln'ogo razvitiya [Macroeconomic modelling, forecasting and planning of regional development], Samara, 314 p. (In Russ.)
19. Amador, J., Cabral, S. 2016, Global value chains: A survey of ...