Studies into the history of Russian Neo-Kantianism in Poland
... Sergiusza Hessena [Culture and education. Attempt cultural studies reference to the conception of critical didactics of Sergey Hessen]. Czestochowa.
85. Polskie badania filozofii rosyjskiej. Przewodnik po literaturze. T. 1 / pod red. L. Kiejzik, J. Uglika [Polish studies on Russian philosophy. A guidebook to literature. Vol. 1 / eds. L. Kiejzik, J. Uglik]. Warsaw, 2009.
86. Polskie badania filozofii rosyjskiej. Przewodnik po literaturze. Т. 2 / pod red. L. Kiejzik, J. Uglika [Polish study Russian philosophy. ...
The identity and collective memory of Kaliningraders in recent Polish studies
This paper is a review of recent Polish studies on identity and collective memory in the Kaliningrad region of the Russian Federation. Polish authors have analysed the development of Kaliningrad regional identity – a process closely related to collective memory changes and politics of memory....
The structure of political elite networks in the Republic of Poland in 1993—2013
... "Negative Europeanisation"? Budrich UniPress Ltd.
3. Wasilewski, J. 2001, Three Elites of the Central-East European Democratization. In: Markowski, R. Wnuk-Lipinski, E. (eds.) Transformative Paths in Central and Eastern, Warsaw, Institute of Polish Studies, 206 p.
4. Wasilewski, J. 2010, Political Elites as an Agent of Social Change: The Polish Perspective. In: Silbereisen, R. K., Chen, X. Social Change and Human Development: Concept and Results, SAGE Publications Ltd.
5. Wasilewski, J. 2009, ...
Satisfaction of Polish Bank Employees with Incentive Systems: An Empirical Approach
... Accounting Research, Vol. 53, no. 4, p. 633—668.
3. Aptacy, M., Kaźmierczyk, J. 2016, The Management by Objectives in Banks: The Polish Case, The International Journal Entrepreneurship And Sustainability Issues, Vol. 4, no. 2, p. 146—158.
4. Chadsey, J.... .... 8, no. 1, p. 91—111.
9. Fulghieri, P., Sevilir, M. 2011, Mergers, Spinoffs, and Employee Incentives, Review of Financial Studies, Vol. 24, no. 7, p. 2207—2241.
10. Gentsch, A., Weiss, C., Spengler, S., Synofzik, M., Schütz-Bosbach, S. 2015, Doing ...
Cross-border cooperation between nongovernmental organisations in the Pomeranian and Warmian-Masurian voivodeships
... neighbour states.
1. Biuro Studiów i analiz Kancelarii Senatu. Dział analiz i Dokumentacji Europejskiej [First Bureau of Studies and analyzes of the Office of the Senate.Research Department and European Documentation], 1995. Warszawa.
2. Samojłowicz,... ... euroregionie Bałtyk, Program Phare — Polska Granica Wschodnia [Small Projects Fund Euroregion Baltic, Phare Programme — Polish Eastern Border], 2006, Elbląg.
12. Polski Komponent Strategii Rozwoju euroregionu Bałtyk [Polish Component Development ...
The features of choosing an institutional development trajectory in Eastern Europe in the 16th—17th centuries: Moscovy and the Polish — Lithuanian Commonwealth
... historical events on the choice of institutions and further economic and social development of regions. This article employs the new institutional economic theory approach to consider the choices regarding title to land and serfdom in Moscovy and the Polish — Lithuanian Commonwealth (earlier the Grand Duchy of Lithuania) in the 16th—17th centuries. The author emphasizes the factors, which affected the choice of institutional development trajectory, and considers the influence exerted by these ...
Local border traffic and the development of retail trade in the Kaliningrad region and Polish borderlands
... Rossii, Belarusi i Ukrainy [Cross-border cooperation of regions of Russia, Belarus and Ukraine], 2013, Center for Integration Studies, Eurasian Development Bank, 100 p., available at: http://www.eabr.org/ general//upload/CII%20-%20izdania/Proekti%20i%20dokladi/Prigranichnoe%20sotrudnichestvo/doklad_17_ru_preview.... ... 190-199.
Bolychev O., Gumenyuk I., Kuznetsova T.
retail, cross-border cooperation, local border traffic, Kaliningrad region Polish border voivodeships
Particular features of Polish Hamlet in the novels “Homeless” by S.Zeromski and “Red Shields” by Y. Iwaszkiewicz
The authors study the evolution of “Polish Hamlet” image in prosaic works of the first half of the XXth century. They emphasize that the structure of this image in “Homeless” by S.Zheromsky and “Red Shields” by Ya. Ivashkevich is identified through the system of Hamlet’s character ...
The social representations of Russian and Polish students as regards induced termination of pregnancy
This article presents the results of a cross-cultural study into the social representations of Russian and Polish university students as regards induced termination of pregnancy. The sample included 100 respondents divided into four groups. The study relies on the structural approach to the theory of social representations. The structure of social representations ...
Natural Increase in the Baltic South and South-West
... characterised by a low stationary phase of the demographic transition model (DTM). The situation proves to be unfavourable in the Polish regions under consideration and highly unfavourable in the remaining area.
1. Ágh A. Processes of democratization in ... ... European and Balkan states: sovereignty-related conflicts in the context of Europeanization // Communist and Post-Communist Studies. 1999. Vol. 32. P. 263—279.
2. Anisiewicz R. Changes in fertility and nuptiality in the post-soviet part of Baltic ...
The history of the integration between Russia’s Kaliningrad region and Poland’s northeastern voivodeships: A programme approach
35. Modzelewski, W. T., Żukowski, A. 2013, Polityczne, Kategoria pogranicza w politologii. Aspekty teoretyczne i praktyczne, Pogranicze. Polish Borderlands Studies, no. 1, p. 36—38.
36. Modzelewski, W. T. 2006, Polska — Obwód Kaliningradzki FR. Uwarunkowania współpracy transgranicznej, Olsztyn.
37. Modzelewski, W. T. 2015, Polskie euroregiony formą integracji europejskiej. In: Gaziński, B. (ed.) ...
An empirical study of trust between the agents of educational space in Russia and Poland
.... 32 and the Gdansk Gedanensis School. The authors identify the patterns of assessing students trust in teachers at all stages of school education. The article analyses the level of adolescents’ trust in teachers and parents at the Kaliningrad and Polish schools. The features of assessing the Polish and Russian teachers’ trust in students and parents are identified. The authors examine the students’ and teachers’ ideas of trust placed in them by other people
1. Данкин Д. М. Доверие ...
Current and Prospective Transport Connections between Poland’s Border Voivodeships and Russia’s Kaliningrad Region
... tool to support interregional cross-border cooperation. Moreover, transport is a traditional area of cooperation between neighbouring regions. In this study, we analyse the features and configuration of today’s transport links between Russian and Polish border regions and examine a range of transport projects aimed at a more diversified and intensive cooperation. We believe that priority should be given to the projects that are beneficial to all the parties. As of the beginning of 2018, Russian-Polish ...
Foreign lobbying as an instrument of defense cooperation between Poland and the United States
... Baltic region, and Europe as a whole. On the one hand, Poland intends to become a key partner of the US in ensuring European security. On the other hand, it has ambitions to take the leading position in the security area among the Baltic States. The Polish leadership sees an additional advantage in expanding military cooperation with the United States, regarding it as a jumping board to accelerating its economic and technological development. This article examines a mechanism underlying defence cooperation ...
Macroalgae Suggested for Inclusion in the New Edition of the Red List of the Kaliningrad region
... Pelechaty M., Blindow I. New records of Chara connivens P. Salzmann ex A. Braun 1835 — an extremely rare and protected species in Polish brackish waters. // Acta Societalis Botanicorum Poloniae. 2015. Vol. 84, iss. 1. P. 143―146.
13. Gerb M. A., Volodina ... ... Kruk-Dowgiallo L. The role of filamentous brown algae in the degradation of the underwater meadows of the Gulf of Gdansk // Oceanological Studies. 1996. Vol. 25, iss. 1—2. P. 125 ― 137.
18. Labanauscas V. Baltijos Jūros Lietuvos Priekrant’ns Šiaurinęs Dalies ...
Entrepreneur’s trust in banks in terms of behavioural economics
... the rationality of clients’ behavior and behavioural economy. The author’s empirical study of 370 owners of small and microfirms located in the Warmian-Masurian voivodeship suggests that approximately 69 % of the respondents prefer the services of Polish banks (or those dominated by Polish capital) and 10.1 % prefer banks with foreign capital. The rest of the respondents (20.9 %) have no particular opinion on the subject.
1. Akerlof G. A., Shiller R. Animal Spirits: How Human Psychology Drives ...
Indirect translation: Main trends in practice and research
... A Journal of Translation History, 2 (2), аvailable at:
(аccessed 10 September 2017).
Marin-Lacarta, M., 2017. Indirectness in literary translation: Methodological possibilities. Translation Studies, 10 (2), pp. 133—149.
Pięta, H., 2012. Patterns in (In)directness: An Exploratory Case Study in the External History of Portuguese Translations of Polish Literature (1855—2010). Target, 24 (2), pp. 310—337.
Pięta, H., 2016. On Translation between (Semi)peripheral Languages: External History of Polish Literature Translated into European Portuguese as a Case in Point. Translator, 22 (3), pp....
On the relation between spatial concepts, strategic and territorial planning in the Russian Federation in the context of the development of the Kaliningrad / Vistula Lagoon region
... a special attitude to coordination between between the concepts of spatial, territorial and strategic planning. The article studies the issues of spatial, territorial and strategic planning in the modern management practice in Russia and in the region ... ... particular. The research focuses on the opportunities of creating mechanisms for coordination and joint work of Russian and Polish partners to provide for common or related programs of spatial planning in the region. The research was carried out by Russian ...
The Youth in Kaliningrad, Gdansk and Klaipeda: Geopolitical Vision of the World, Identity and Images of the Other
... mutual images. Long-lasting eforts to diversify cooperation and promote a positive image of Kaliningrad in the neighbouring Polish regions can prove worthwhile. Apart from the measures aimed at strengthening the region’s economic base, it is necessary ... ... O’Loughlin, J., Kolossov, V., Toal, G. 2004, A Risky Westward Turn? Putin’s 9—11 Script and Ordinary Russians. Europe — Asia Studies, Vol. 56, no. 1, p. 3—34.
27. Parker, N., Vaughan-Williams, C. 2012, Critical Border Studies: Broadening and deepening ...
The European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region and accomplishments
... Union and the Baltic Sea cooperation: the case of the European Union’s Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region (EUSBSR), Regional Studies, Regional Science, vol. 5, no. 1, p. 340.
20. Zaucha, J. 2013, Programming ... ... Jóźwiak, V., Raś, K. 2019, Have we delivered? In: 10 Years of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region: Impact and Outcomes, The Polish Institute of International Affairs (PISM), Ministry of Foreign Affairs Republic of Poland, p.14—23.
23. Palmowski, T....
The Philosophy of Vasily Sesemann and Marburg Neo-Kantianism
... rosyjska — wybrane analogie [The philosophy of Nicolai Hartmann and the Russian philosophy — selected analogies] // Studia nad filozofia Nicolaia Hartmanna (z bibliografia polskich przekładow i op¬ra-co¬wan po roku 1945) / pod red. L. Kopciucha [The studies of the philosophy of Nicolai Hartmann (with Polish translations and elaborations after 1945) / ed. L. Kopciuch]. Lublin, p. 235—252.
28. Czardybon B. 2014, Sezeman Wasyl [Sesemann Vasily] // Idiei w Rossii — Idee w Rosji — Ideas in Russia. Leksykon rosyjsko-polsko-angielski. Т. 8 / pod ...
Eastern Europe. On the centenary of the political project
... gospodarcza Niemiec Hitlerowskich, Bib-lio¬teka Polityki, Warszawa.
33. Kornat, М. 2002, U istokov sovetologicheskih i vostokovedcheskih issle-dovanij v Pol'she (1919—1939). Osnovnye issledovatel'skie centry [At the root of Sovietological and Oriental Studies in Poland (1919—1939). Main research cen¬ters], Zhurnal pol'skogo instituta mezhdunarodnyh del [Journal of the Polish Insti¬tute of International Affairs], Т. 2, no. 4(5), p. 170.
34. Simonova, Т. М. 2002, «Prometeizm» vo vneshnej politike Pol'shi. 1919—1924 ["Prometheism" in the foreign policy of Poland. 1919—1924], Novaja i nove-jshaja ...
"All bigger things are clearer from a distance": some results of cooperation between philologists from the Immanuel Kant State University of Russia and the University of Warmia and Mazury
... zew życia: wiersze w języku polskim i rosyjskim = Slyshu zhizni zov: stihi na pol'skom i russkom jazykah. Translated from Polnish Alimpieva, R. Kaliningrad, pp. 13—15.
cooperation, philology, Slavic Studies, Russian studies, Polish studies, cooperation in research and education, Slavic unity
Eхperience of the Baile-Felix tourist system (Romania) for the protection and promotion of the grey seal as a brand on the Hel Peninsular (Poland)
... lotus var. thermalis, a tertiary relict lotus flower. Situated on the Hel Peninsula of the Baltic Sea, Hel Marine Station (HMS) is one of the most interesting tourist attractions thanks to the project aimed at the protection of the grey seal in the Polish waters. We employed a number of tools and methods (including observation and monitoring) over a period of three years for the creation of a comprehensive database. We studied the actual condition of separate elements of the two tourist systems and compared the two tourist destinations. We identified differences and similarities between the two places. The lotus flower and the grey seal have become an integral part ...
The Image of Contemporary Russia n Language and Culture: the Thematic Issue of «Russian Review»
The article is an overview of the thematic issue of the Polish research journal "Russian Review" dedicated to the image of modern Russia in political, media, poetic, marketing ... ... practical aspects of the image-making from the perspective of the theory of communication, linguistics, social psychology, discourse studies, cognitive poetics, linguistics and culture studies.
Galumov, E. A., 2004. Mezhdunarodnyi imidzh sovremennoi Rossii ...
Imagology as a Part of Compartive Literary Studies
... teoretiko-metodologicheskie osnovy [Imagology: theoretico-methodological basics]. Kirov (in Russ.).
Reizov, B. G., 1986. Comparative literary studies. Istoriya i teoriya literatury [History and theory of literature]. Leningrad. pp. 276—310 (in Russ.).
Stepanov, Yu.... ... Moscow (in Russ.).
Khorev, V. A., 2005. Pol'sha i polyaki glazami russkikh literatorov. Imagologicheskie ocherki [Poland and polish people through the eyes of Russian writers. Imagological essays]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Yatsenko, N. E., 1999. Tolkovyi slovar' ...
Studies of lichen flora of Kaliningrad (a historical review)
This article provides historical data on lichenological studies carried out in Kaliningrad since the pre-war period and presents a list of species that have been described as residing ... ... Lisowska M. Epiphytic lichen recolonization in the centre of Cracow (southern Poland) as a result of air quality improvement // Polish Journal of Ecology. 2012. Vol. 60, 2. P. 225—240.
10. Marmor L. Epifüütsed samblikud kui tolmusaaste indikaatorid ...
Lithuania of the 11th—14th centuries in the works of Russian historians of the 1850—1870s
... attention is paid to an analysis of preconceptions that affected the presentation of Lithuania’s past by Russian historians who studied it in the context of history of western Russia rather than as an independent subject. Special attention is paid to the ... ... Slavophil positions — is that Russian culture is more developed than Lithuanian and more perspective for the Balts than the Polish one.
1. Beljaev, I. D. 1872, Istorija Polocka, ili Severo-Zapadnoj Rusi, ot drevnejshih vremjon do Ljublinskoj unii. In: ...
Transborder corporate integration in the Baltic Sea Region
... viewed as Sweden’s economic expansion or development of domestic markets for northern European companies. Although many German, Polish and Russian companies are involved in corporate integration in the Baltic region, other vectors of their foreign economic ... ... alternative to post-Soviet space], Moscow, Izd-vo LKI.
7. Johanson, J., Vahlne, J.-E. 1977, Journal of International Business Studies, Spring-Summer, p. 23—32.
8. Johanson, J., Wiedersheim-Paul, F. 1975, The Internationalization of the firm — four ...
A spatial study of networking in the Vistula Lagoon region using geoinformation systems
... systems (GIS). Modern GIS are successfully used in related fields, such as environmental and climate studies, geology, urban studies, and serve as rather efficient tools of analysing spatial objects and phenomena. One of such systems has been developed ... ... and modern GIS; a specific case is made of the cross-border Vistula lagoon region — the one that brings together Russian and Polish municipalities. The authors provide with the background for the search of possible development strategies in the region,...
Lithuania's Lonely Leadership 2.0.
5. Nekrašas, E. 2009, Kritiniai nepamasttymai apie Lietuvos užsienio politika, Politologija, no. 2, p. 123—142.
6. Polish Foreign Minister says Lithuania cannot have both LNG terminal and gas pipeline to Poland, 2013, European Dialogue, 6 March,... ... (accessed 05.03.2015).
8. Światłowski B. 2015, Andrius Krivas: Lithuania does not stand alone, Visegrad+Forum for Visegrad+ Studies. 25 Janiary, available at:http://visegradplus.org/opinion/andrius-krivas-lithuania-not-stand-alone/ (accessed 01.03.2015)....
Project approach in transboundary tourism-and-recreation region building: the case of Karelia
... 2020, The potential for development of Russian-Polish cross-border region, Geography, Environment, Sustainability, no. 13 (1), p. 21—28.
25. Więckowski, M., Cerić, D. 2016, Evolving tourism on the Baltic Sea coast: perspectives on change in the Polish maritime borderland, Scandinavian Journal of Hospitality and Tourism, vol. 16, no. 1, p. 98-111. doi: 10.1080/15022250.2016.1244598.
26. Sologub, A. P. 2015, Intergovernmental cooperation in the Baltic Sea region: the role of international project ...
Geography of inbound tourism and transboundary tourism-and-recreation region-building in Sweden
... Samborskaya, V. 2020, Prospects for the development of tourism in the Baltic Sea region on the example of coastal regions of Sweden, Polish Journal of Science, no. 31—2 (31), p. 40—45 (In Russ.).
22. Prokkola, E. -K. 2007, Cross-border Regionalization and ... ... context of cross-border tourism and recreation region formation, Pskovskij regionologicheskij zhurnal [Pskov Journal of Regional Studies], no. 4 (40), p. 80—95. doi: 10.37490/S221979310010191-3 (In Russ.).
25. Manakov, A. G., Kondrateva, S. V., Ivanov, ...
Impact of remigration on the worksphere under Covid-19: the case of Lithuania
... I., Matulaitis, Š. 2012, Lithuanian Diaspora Role in Sustainable Development of Country, Regional Formation and Development Studies, vol. 3, no. 8, p. 84—91.
18. Grabowska, I., Engbersen, G. 2016, Social Remittances and the Impact of Temporary Migration ... ... Migration Review, vol. 5, no. 2, p. 99—117.
19. Karolak, M. 2016, From Potential to Actual Social Remittances? Exploring How Polish Return Migrants Cope with Difficult Employment Conditions, Central and Eastern European Migration Review, vol. 5, no. 2,...
Kaliningrad Architectural Landscape as a Tourist Attraction
... Rouba, R. (eds.) Tourism and the transformation of large cities in the post — communist countries of Central and Eastern Europe, ŁTN, Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Łódzkiego, Łódź, p. 103—114.
18. Mazurski, K. R. 2000, Geographical perspectives on Polish tourism, Geo-Journal, Т. 50, no. 2—3, p. 173—179. 19. Yi-De, L. 2014, Cultural Events and cultural tourism development: Lessons from the European Capitals of Culture, European Planning Studies, Vol. 22, no. 3, p. 498—514. DOI: 10.1080/09654313.2012.752442, available at: http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/09654313.2012.752442 (accessed: 30.09.2014).
Kropinova E., Kropinova K.
spatial organisation of tourism; city tourism; ...
Development of Sea Port in Gdynia
3. Bocheński, T., Palmowski, T. 2015, Polskie porty morskie i rola kolei w ich obsłudze na przełomie XX i XXI wieku [Polish Seaports and Role of Railways in Transport Service of Port Hinterland at Turn of XX and XXI Centuries], Regiony Nadmorskie ... ... no. 5, p. 539—559.
5. Hartley, K., Parker, D., Martin, S. 1991, Organizational status, ownership and productivity, Fiscal Studies, Vol. 12, no. 2, p. 46—60.
6. Imai, A., Nishimura, E., Papadimitriou, S., Liu, M. 2006, The economic viability of container ...
On combining translator training with foreign language teaching
Gambier, Y., 2012. Teaching translation/training translators. In: Y. Gambier and L. van Doorslaer, eds. Handbook of Translation Studies. Vol. 3. Amsterdam/Philadelphia: John Benjamins. pp. 163—171.
Gavrilenko, N. N., 2004. The main objectives of teaching ... ... environments with reference to needs and situation analysis and skills transferability from the contemporary experience of Polish translator training culture. Dissertation. Available at:
The Works of Modern Russian Historians and the Historiography of Medieval Lithuania before and after the Red October
... marked a new period in research on the historiography of medieval Lithuania. The activation of historical and historiographical studies was a result of a revision of views of Lithuanian past. The authors believe that modern historiography exhibits a “nostalgic” ... ... Velikoe knjazhestvo Litovskoe i Rossija vo vremja pol'skogo Potopa (1655—1656) [Grand Duchy of Lithuania and Russia during the Polish Flood (1655—1656)], Moscow, 188 p.
7. Ivanov, N. М. 2002, Istorija Litovsko-Russkogo gosudarstva v imenah i datah ...
Intergenerational transmission of poverty: a challenge for Poland
... Warzywoda-Kruszyńska,W., Grotowska-Leder, J. 1996, Wielkomiejska bieda w okresie transformacji. Zasiłkobiorcy pomocy społecznej, Łódź, Instytut Socjologii UŁ.
11. Warzywoda-Kruszyńska, W., Grotowska-Leder, J. 1998, Concentration of Poverty in Polish Large Cities: An Example of Lodz, L`Europe du Centre-Est. Eine wissenschaftliche Zeitschrift, Vol. 20—23, Pat. 3—4.
12. Warzywoda-Kruszyńska, W. (ed.), 1998, Żyć i pracować w enklawach biedy, Łódź, Instytut Socjologii UŁ.
Development of International Clusters in the Baltic Sea Region
... (accessed 17 September 2012).
18. Zámborský, P. 2012, Emergence of Transnational Clusters, Journal for East European Management Studies, Vol. 16, no. 4, p. 464—479.
19. Baklanov, P. Ya., Shinkovsky, M. Yu. 2010, Transgranichnyj region: ponjatie, sushhnost',... ... Klastery v Pol'she. 1 izdanie. Varshava: Pol'skoe agentstvo razvitija predprinimatel'stva [Clusters in Poland. 1 edition. Warsaw: Polish Agency for Enterprise Development], 2012, available at: http://www.pi.gov.pl/PARPFiles/file/klastry/Polskie_klastry/Katalogi/katalog_ROS_PI....
The “European identity” of today: a category of political practice or discourse?
... European Identity? National Attitudes and Social Identification toward the European Union // Journal of Identity and Migration Studies.
2008. Vol. 2. URL: http://www.e-migration.ro/jims/Vol2_no1_2008/JIMS_vol2_no1_2008_PETITHOMME.pdf (дата обращения: ... ....org/the_promotion_of_european_identity_book%20version.pdf (дата обращения: 19.03.2012).
21. Where does Poland fit in Europe? How political memory influences Polish MEPs’ perceptions of Poland’s place in Europe. URL: http://www.allianceofdemocrats.org/docs/where_does_poland_fit_in_europe....
The lithodynamic and geomorphological features of a terraced underwater slope of the Sambian peninsula (South-East Baltic)
... period and bottom sediments / Emelyanov E. M. (ed.), Geology of the Gdansk Basin, Baltic Sea. Kaliningrad, 2002. P. 406—423.
8. Uscinowicz S. Relative sea level changes, glacio-isostatic rebound and shoreline displacement in the southern Baltic // Polish Geological Institute Special Papers.2003. Vol. 10.
9. Sivkov V., Dorokhov D., Ulyanova M. Submerged Holocene Wave-Cut Cliffs in the South-eastern Part of the Baltic Sea: Reinterpretation Based on Recent Bathymetrical Data. Heidelberg, 2011. P....
Problems and Prospects of Cross-Border Cooperation in Tourism between Russia and Europe
... cross-border tourism, the regional and local administrations of border areas of Russia and European countries, and representatives of the tourism business.
1. Brym, M. 2013, Border Landscapes on the EU Periphery: Examples of Integration and Division Polish and Ukrainian Cities, Focus on Geography, V. 56, no. 3.
2. Grama, V. 2011, Cooperation at the EU External Borders. Case of Ramania, Romanian Review on Political Geography. V. 13, no. 2, p. 256—263.
3. Kovacs, A. 2011, On Borders, Border Regions ...
The renaming campaign in Warmia and Masuria after World War II
Using documents, the press, and studies of Polish scholars, this article analyses the problem of changing German toponyms during the remaining campaign in Warmia and Masuria in the early postwar years. The historical background, conditions, and principles of renaming settlements, natural objects,...
The transition process and institutions: on the issue of the standard of living in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe — members of the European Union
... Capitalism: the Transformation of the Former Soviet Bloc, Cambridge, Cambridge University Press.
39. Kolodko, G. W. (ed.) 2005, The Polish Miracle: Lessons for the Emerging Markets, Aldershot and Burlington, Ashgate.
40. Estrin, S., Kolodko, G. W., Uvalic, M.... ... Commander, S., Coricelli, F. (eds.) Unemployment, Restructuring and the Labor Market in Eastern Europe and Russia, EDI Development Studies, Washington, DC, the World Bank, p. 289—330.
45. Förster, M., Jesuit, D., Smeeding, T. 2005, Regional Poverty and Income ...
The media image of San Escobar in the space of fictional worlds: a socio-semiotic perspective
... and media environment for constructing the image. The creation of the internet memes was inspired by a lapsus linguae of the Polish Minister of Foreign Affairs Witold Waszczykowski. Major changes in the communicative space, the dominance of digital media ... ... of the social factor on the specifics of linguistic transformations contribute to the growing popularity of social semiotic studies. In the theoretical part of the paper, I give a brief analysis of the evolution of the concept of "context" ...
The Vilnius issue in international relations: the historiography of the problem
... Lithuanian nationalism. The article also examines historiographical perspectives on the seizure of Vilnius by the troops of the Polish general, L. Żeligowsky, and the international consequences of the violation of the Suwałki Agreement. The author pays ... ... Polish-Lithuanian negotiations in 1920], Baltijskie issledovanija. Vostochnaja Prussija i Kaliningradskaja oblast' v XX veke [Baltic Studies. East Prussia and the Kaliningrad region in the XX century], no. 5, p. 5—23.
39. Kasparavichius, A. 2004, Sovetskaja ...
The Role of Tourism in the Development of Russia’s Northwestern Border Regions
... of regional development], Iniciativa XXI veka [Initiative of the XXI century], no. 2, p. 52—57.
3. Aleksandrova, A. Yu., Stupina, O. S. 2014. Turistskoe regionovedenie: Vliyanie regionalnoy integracii na mirovoy turistskiy rynok [Tourist regional studies: the impact of regional integration on the world tourist market], Moscow, p. 176.
4. Bolychev, O., Gumenyuk, I., Kuznetsova, T. 2015, Local border traffic and the development of retail trade in the Kaliningrad region and Polish borderlands, Balt. Reg., no.4 (26), p. 135—149. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2015-4-8.
5. Generalnaya shema razmescheniya ob’ektov I infrastruktury turizma v razvitie Shemy territorialnogo planirovaniya Respubliki Karelia [General layout object known ...
Variability of climatic characteristics оver the South-East Baltic coastal waters in the early XXI century
... 2014. № 128. P. 139—171.
9. Michalska B. Tendencje zmian temperatury powietrza w Polsce // Prace i Studia Geograficzne. 2011. Vol. 47. P. 67—75.
10. Tylkowski J. Temporal and spatial variability of air temperature and precipitation at the Polish coastal zone of the southern Baltic Sea // Baltica. 2013. Vol. 26, № 1. P. 83—94.
11. Ерёмина Т. Р., Исаев А. В., Рябченко В. А. Оценка и прогноз тенденций в эволюции экосистемы ...
Geography and economy of the Kaliningrad region: limitations and prospects of development
... gazeta, 26 February, available at: http://www.ng.ru/news/424301.html (accessed 12 August 2013).
34. Tamozhennaja Sluzhba Pol'shi: itog dejatel'nosti pol'skih «benzovozov» v 2012 godu — 160 mln. lit-rov rossijskogo topliva [Customs Service of Poland: Polish total activity "oil tankers" in 2012 — 160 million liters moat Russian fuel], 2013, Gosudarstvennyj pogranichnyj komitet Respubliki Belarus [State Committees of the Republic of Belarus], 04 April, available at: http://gpk.gov.by/press_center/international_news/16895/ ...