Legal Consciousness at the Early Stage of Personality Development from the Perspective of Russian Neo-Kantian Philosophy of Pedagogy
... Psychology], 4, pp. 24-29. (In Russ.)
2. Deryuga, V. E., 2017. S. I. Hessen’s Philosophical Theory of Education. Problemy sovremennogo obrazovaniya [Problems of Modern Education], [e-journal] 5, pp. 26-32. (In Russ.)
3. Dmitrieva, N. A., 2016. Around the “Social Pedagogy” of Paul Natorp: Vladimir Dinze in the Debates on National Upbringing. Part 1. Kantovsky sbornik [Kantian Journal], 35(4), pp. 38-55. (In Russ.)
4. Dmitrieva, N. A., 2017. Around the “Social Pedagogy” of Paul Natorp: Vladimir Dinze ...
Around the “social pedagogy” of Paul Natorp: Vladimir Dinze in the debates on national upbringing. Part 1
... 2003, Etnosy, natsii, rasy [Ethnic groups, nations, races], in: Gobozov, I. A. (ed.), Sotsial'naya filosofiya. Kurs lektsii [Social philosophy. Lectures], Moscow, p. 236—266.
38. Sokolov, P. A. 1913, Istoriya pedagogicheskikh system [The history of ... ... Cohens, Paul Natorps und beim frühen Martin Heidegger, Göttingen.
40. Stoyukhina, N. Yu. 2013, Vydayushchiesya psikhologi i pedagogi v Nizhegorodskom universitete (1918—1921 gg.) [Outstanding psychologists and pedagogues in the Nizhniy Novgorod university],...
Around the “social pedagogy” of Paul Natorp: Vladimir Dinze in the debates on national upbringing. Part 2
... practitioners in the sphere of the public education and upbringing in Russia addressed themselves to the philosophical-pedagogical ideas of German philosopher of Neo- Kantian movement Paul Natorp. These ideas were formulated mainly in his fundamental work “Social Pedagogy”. Vladimir Dinze relies on Natorp’s thesis of the national school as the way of accustoming “the all people to the national culture”, actualizes the heritage of Russian and Western pedagogues and philosophers and formulates newly ...
Paul Natorp’s social pedagogic theory and it’s relevance to modern russian education
The paper discusses Paul Natorp’s social pedagogy theory from the point of its relevance to the modern educational discussions. Natorp sees practical task of his pedagogic theory in negation of German society’s crisis tendencies. The theoretical context of social pedagogy was defined ...
Exploration and development of classical pedagogical heritage: on the problem of terminology (on the basis of A. S. Makarenko's oeuvre)
This article identifies the specific features of processes of exploration and development of classical pedagogical heritage on the basis of history of development of A. S. Makarenko's heritage as a social pedagogue-reformer in the context of description of social pedagogical initiative and formal pedagogy. The author emphasises the parallelism of the two factors, their non-linear and cyclic character, interdependence and interaction within the processes ...
On combining translator training with foreign language teaching
Raatikainen, P., 2012. Philosophical Issues in Meaning and Translation. In: A. Aejmelaeus and P. Pahta, eds. Translation — Interpretation — Meaning Studies across Disciplines in the Humanities and Social Sciences 7. Helsinki: Helsinki Collegium for Advanced Studies. pp. 157—167.
Venuti, L. ed., 2017. Teaching Translation: Programs, Courses, Pedagogies. London/New York: Routledge.
Wills, W., 1992. The Future of Translator Training. Meta, 37(3), pp. 391—396.
translator training (TT), foreign language teaching (FLT), translation, trainer, trainee, exercise, competence
Studies into the history of Russian Neo-Kantianism in Poland
... M. Bohun. Aesthetics and Criticism]. № 26, p. 275—285.
40. Diec J. 1998, Koncepcja kultury Sergiusza Hessena [Sergey Hessen’s conception of culture] // Archiwum Historii Filozofii i Mysli Spolecznej [Archives of the History of Philosophy and Social Thought]. № 43, p. 195—202.
41. Filozofia wychowania Sergiusza Hessena, 1997 / pod red. H. Rotkiewicz [Sergey Hessen’s philosophy of education / ed. H. Rotkiewicz]. Warsaw.
42. Folkierska A. 2005, Sergiusz Hessen: pedagog odpowiedzialny ...
Social Facilitation: the Kaliningrad Region and Russian Mainland Regions
The authors look at the concept of social facilitation as a possible component of Russian social consolidation in the course of social reforms. The article focuses on the results of an empirical study of the levels and characteristics of competence in social facilitation, which is here ...
... otnositel’nosti [Principle of relativity]. In: H. Minkowski, 1911c, Prostranstvo i vremya [Space and time]. Translated by I. V. Jashunskij, St. Petersburg,p. 75—93.12. Natorp, P., 1911c, Sozial’naja pedagogika. Teorija vospitanija voli na osnove obschhnosti [Social pedagogy. Theory of the upbringing of will on the basis of community]. Translated by A. A. Grombah after the 3rd added ed., St. Petersburg.13. Natorp, P., 1912a, Kul’tura naroda i kul’tura lichnosti. Shest’ lekcij [Culture of people and culture ...
The philosophical and legal content of Sergey Hessen’s concept of personality
... interpreted law as an insufficient but necessary prerequisite for harmonizing relations in a society. Hessen developed an original understanding of the ideal of state organisation — a democratic state that incorporates the principles of liberalism and socialism.
1. Gessen, S. I., 2010a, Moe zhizneopisanie [My biography], in: Gessen S. I. Izbrannoe [Selected works], Moscow, p. 772—827.
2. Gessen, S. I., 2010b, Pravovoe gosudarstvo i socialism [Legal state and socialism], in: Gessen S. I. Izbrannoe ...
Lexical explicators of the modality of necessity in the Old and New Testament (the Synodal translation into Russian)
... etc. The main finding of this study is that the semantic content of lexical modifiers of the modality of necessity in the New Testament differs from that in the Old Testament. In the Old Testament texts, necessity is perceived primarily as a legal and social law, whereas in the New Testament it is understood as a moral duty. This contributes to the Christian idea of the existence of a legal and social law and a higher, moral law, which are not always identical. Using the findings of this study, I describe ...
Development of a new typology of communicative barriers in modern pedagogy
.... Введение в марксистскую социальную психологию / пер. с нем. М., 1972.
Акцентуированные личности / пер. с нем. М., 2000.
The social animal.
Barriers and gateways to Communication // Management: a book for reading.
Y., 1968. P. 148.
Преодоление коммуникативных ...
The “personal-social” antinomy as a mechanism for analysing and assessing pedagogical studies on developing cognitive interests in cadets
... дисциплин) : дис. … канд. пед. наук.М., 1987.
11. Щукина Г. И. Проблема познавательного интереса в педагогике. М., 1971.
educational standards, "personal — social" antinomy, military pedagogy, cadets’ cognitive interests
The Notion of Free Will in Sergey Hessen’s Conception of Culture
... actualisation of free will is the interpretation of the common will as a continuously renewed result of interaction among a multitude of individuals. An individual, according to Hessen, can understand his own past as a continuity only by comparing its component social practices to something that transcends his goals and that is not reduced to a fragment of personal being.
Bambach, C., 2009. Neo-Kantianism. In: A. Tucker, ed. 2009. A Companion to the Philosophy of History and Historiography. Chichester: Wiley-Blackwell,...
Image, eidos, figura, pattern. How words help to recognize patterns and understand their reference and sense?
... Policy], 2, pp. 40—65 (in Russ.).
Fomin, I. V., 2017. Semiotic frontier: through the depths of centuries and the boundaries of disciplines. METOD: Moskovskii ezhegodnik trudov iz obshchestvovedcheskikh distsiplin [METHOD: Moscow Yearbook of works from social science disciplines], 7, pp. 25—37 (in Russ.).
Tsymburskii, V. L., 1999. "Cause" and "miracle" (Latin causa and its Indo- European kinship). Pamyati Tronskogo [In memory of Tronsky], III, pp., 98—101 (in Russ.).
Similarities and differences in curricula of a bachelor’s degree in oceanology at the universities in St Petersburg, Klaipeda, and Kaliningrad
... coastal waters], Moscow, MIR, 324 p.
5. Vorobiev, V. N., Smirnov, N. P. 1999, Obwaja okeanologija [General oceanography], Part. 2, Dinamicheskie processy [Dynamic processes], Saint Petersburg, RGGMU, 230 p.
6. Gotstser, D. 1991, Uchebnye programmy i social'nye problemy [Educational programs and social problems], Perspektivy. Voprosy obrazovanija [Prospects. Education Matters], Vol. 79, no. 1, pp. 7—19.
7. Johnson, N., Leone, F. 1981, Statistika i planirovanie jeksperimenta v tehnike i nauke. Metody ...
Emotional and receptive-axiological aspects of the speech act of threat in everyday conflict communication in Russian
... communicative intentions that are completely justified from the socio-ethical point of view. For a modern Russian speaker, threat is not a communicative taboo and can be deliberately used in conflict situations related to the protection of human dignity, life, social values, etc.
Antsupov, A. J. and Shipilov, A. I., 2000. Konfliktologiya [Conflictology]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Baranov, A. N., 2014. The phenomenon of threat in linguistic theory and expert practice. Teoriya i praktika sudebnoj ekspertizy [Theory ...