1. Submitted materials must be original and not published elsewhere. Upon submitting an article to the journal, the author undertakes not to publish the article elsewhere, in whole or in part, without consent from the Editorial office (see paragraph 5).
2. All submitted articles are subject to external and internal double-blind peer review and scanning for plagiarism before the decision on the publication of the article is made.
3. The journal publishes articles that:
- are relevant;
- report original research;
- present findings that have not been published or submitted elsewhere;
- reach a conclusion of interest to a wide interdisciplinary audience;
- contain conclusions;
- are correctly formatted.
4. The recommended article length is 20,000 – 60,000 characters, including spaces.
5. In accordance with the journal’s Editorial ethics, the author attaches to the manuscript a signed scan of the License agreement on the transfer of non-exclusive rights to use the work. The agreement confirms that the manuscript has not been published and is not under consideration elsewhere, in whole or in part, as well as consent to the processing of personal data (to be completed separately for each author).
6. Decisions on the publication or rejection of the article are made by the Editorial board after review and discussion.
7. There is no charge for publication.No Article submission charges nor article processing charges and no publication fees, as one of the main goals of the journal is to provide global researchers with a free publishing platform.
The article should contain:
1) a Universal Decimal Classification index (UDC);
2) the title of the article (≤ 12 words);
3) a summary (150-250 words). The author should indicate the article’s problem and research goals, objectives, and methods. For book reviews to be published in the journal, the author should state the primary objective of the review, and its results and conclusions;
4) keywords (4-8 words);
5) a well-structured body of the article;
6) references in the Russian language (according to GOST R 7.0.5. — 2008) and in Latin script (Harvard System of Referencing Guide);
7) information about the author – full name, scientific degrees, rank, affiliation (university/ organization, department, position, city, country, postal address), e-mail, ORCID(if applicable).
8) information on the source language of the article;
A failure to meet the above requirements may result in the rejection of a manuscript.