Commodity flow model for an exclave region: Rent-seeking in the ‘transitional period’ of the special economic zone
... Model, The Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, no. 36(1), p. 76—83.
9. Liu, L. N., Vilain, P. 2004, Estimating Commodity Inflows to a Substate Region Using Input-Output Dat a: Commodity Flow Survey Accuracy Tests, Journal of Transportation and Statistics, no. 7(1), p. 23—37.
10. Vacar, A. 2006, Regional economic modelling: evaluating existing methods and models for constructing an Irish prototype, Munich Personal RePEc Archive, available at: http://mpra. ub. uni-muenchen. de/7650 (accessed 24.11.2013).
11. REMI STAFF, 2007, Policy Insight. Model Documentation ...
Territorial differences in the innovative development of Sweden, Finland, and the North-western federal district of the Russian Federation
... territorial differentiation of innovative processes in the NEFD, Sweden, and Finland (which corresponds to the centreperiphery model).
1. Kapital strany [Capital of the country], available at: http://kapital-rus.ru/articles/article/180465 (accessed 24 ... ... Social'no-jeconomicheskie pokazateli. 2011 [Regions of Russia.Socio-economic indicators. 2011], 2011, Moscow, Federal State Statistics.
3. Federal'naya sluzhba gosudarstvennoj statistiki Rossii, 2012 [Federal State Statistics of Russia, 2012], available ...
Reseach of loses at propagation of the radio signal of cellular communication on the basis of statistical models
Calculation of level of losses of a radio signal of cellular communication in the conditions of a city with dense many-storeyed building on the basis of statistical models is resulted. On the basis of statistical look-ahead estimations of loss of capacity of a signal on an input of user's stations scientific directions of perfection of parameters of cellular communication can be developed.
The assessment of research and technical potential in the framework of the innovative model of development of regional economy
... regiona Rossii. Modelirovanie upravlenija razvitiem [The development of innovation infrastructure of the seaside region of Russia. Modeling of Development Management], Kaliningrad, Izdatel'stvo Rossijskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta imeni I. Kanta, 158 p.... ....
6. Nauka i innovacii v Kaliningradskoj oblasti. Statisticheskij sbornik [Science and Innovation in the Kaliningrad region. Statistical Compendium], 2011 Kaliningrad, Territorial'nyj organ Federal'noj sluzhby gosudarstvennoj statistiki po Kaliningradskoj
Population change in global urban regions
.... Sluka, N. A. 2009. Geodemograficheskie fenomeny global'nyh gorodov. Smolensk.
10. Sluka, N. A. 2005. Gradocentricheskaja model' mirovogo hozjajstva. Moscow.
11. Fedorov, G. M., Korneevets, V. S. 2009. Baltijskij region., № 2, pp. 32—41.
12.... ... 2002. 2004. São Paulo.
15. Beaverstock, J., Smith, R., Taylor, P. 1999. Cities, № 16 (6), pp. 445—458.
16. Beijing Statistical Yearbook. 2007. Beijing.
17. Focus on London. 2001—2008. London.
18. Indicateurs statistiques de la Region de ...
A modeling the interaction of a oxygen plasma with a positively charged microsatellite with the molecular dynamics modeling method
... P. 2319—2323.
9. Thiebault B.,·Jeanty-Ruard B.,·Souquet P. et al. SPIS 5.1: An Innovative Approach for Spacecraft Plasma Modeling // Ibid. 2015. Vol. 43, № 9.
10. Novikov L. S., Makletsov A. A., Sinolits V. V.·Comparison of Coulomb-2, NASCAP-2K,... ... geosynchronous spacecraft charging // Advances in Space Research. 2015.
11. Alder B. J., Wainwright T. E. Transport processes in statistical mechanics. N. Y., 1958.
12. Холмуродов Х. Т., Алтайский М. В., Пузынин М. В. и др....
The influence of the sea on the economic development and settlement structure in the Baltic Sea region
... faktory, trendy, modeli [Socio-economic development of the coastal regions of the European part of Russia: factors, trends, models], Rostov-on-Don. (In Russ.)
25. Sukhinin, S. А. 2015, "Primorsky factor" in the modern centro-peripheral structure ... ... Gosudarstvennoe i munitsipal'noe upravlenie. Uchenye zapiski SKAGS, no. 4, p. 33—39. (In Russ.)
26. The Federal Service of State Statistics, 2017, available at:
(accessed 01.02.2017). (In Russ.)
27. Fedorov, G. M., Korneevets, V. S. 2015,...
The Belarus Business Environment as Assessed by the Management of Leading Finnish Companies Operating in the Country
... environment. In September-October 2013, the author conducted interviews with directors of 10 Finnish corporations. The PEST model was used to describe the perception of the Belarusian business milieu by Finnish businesspeople. The main empirical finding ... ... 12.08.2014).
11. Foreign direct investments, National Bank of the Republic of Belarus, vailable at: http://www.nbrb.by/engl/statistics/ForeignDirectInvestments/ (accessed 22.09.2014).
12. Pearce, J. A., Robinson, R. B. 1994, Strategic Management, Chicago....
Geosituational Modelling of Coastal Marine Systems
... anthropogenic emergency situations. The authors developed a matrix classification attributable to a particular class of models for the situations leading to uncertain outcomes. The authors suggest using numerical methods combined with the empirical and statistical models for the assessment of the impact of industrial fishing on marine environment, minimizing the consequences of storms, floods and others factors. Special attention is paid to the modelling of climate change and geo-ecological consequences, as well ...
A mathematical simulation and a numerical investigation of dynamics of intramolecular tautomerny transformation without considering processes of a proton relaxation. Part I. A description of a mathematical model
There is a quantum statistical model of prototropic tautomeic transformation caused by vertical transition between different adiabatic potentials with two minima divided by potential barrier offered. Formula for the probability function defining time of tautomer transformation without ...
Opportunities for sustainable economic development of the coastal territories of the Baltic Sea Region in the context of digital transformation
... Analysis of Sustainable Development in European Union Countries. In: Loster, T., Pavelka, T. (eds.) The 10th International Days of Statistics and Economics, Conference Proceedings, September 8—10, 2016, Prague, Libuse Macakova, Melandrium, p. 82—92, available ... ... Management, p. 1—15. doi: 10.1080/03088839.2020.1802783.
43. Çetin, O., Irak, D. M., Kahyaoğlu, N. 2020, A comprehensive model for a sustainable maritimization: 3-Layer Holistic Maritimization Model, Maritime Policy and Management, vol. 47, no. 8,...
Framework for the Analysis of Geography of Transnational Corporations Investments Abroad
... promyshlennosti zarubezhnyh stran [Geography of industry of foreign countries], Moscow.
3. Russian Federation: Inward Foreign Direct Investment Positions by Instruments and Geographical Allocation in 2013—2015, available at:
(accessed 1 May 2016).
4. Grechko, E. A. 2006, Modeli upravlenija transnatsional’nymi korporatsijami v uslovijah globalizatsii [Management models of transnational corporations in conditions of globalization], Moscow.
5. Kuznetsov, A. V. 1999, Germanija: sovremennyje osobennosti geografii prjamyh zarubezhnyh investitsij [Germany: modern features of foreign direct investment geography], Voprosy ...
Ports of Eastern Baltic and Russian transit policy: competition and cooperation
... and practice of transport routing and the functioning of hub infrastructure. The study applies the methods of case study and statistical and comparative analysis to outline the current situation in the Eastern Baltic ports and their potential to attract ... ... 32—36 (in Russ.).
7. Zhang, W., Lam, J. S. L. 2013, Maritime cluster evolution based on symbiosis theory and Lotka-Volterra model, Maritime Policy & Management, vol. 40, no. 2, p. 161—176. doi:
An oscillatory excited molecular nitrogen in the ionospheric plasma
... изменения, вызванные полетами космических аппаратов // Инженерно-физический журнал. 2006. Т. 79, № 6. С. 11—15.
8. Picone J. M., Hedin A. E., Drob D. P. et al. NRLMSISE-00 empirical model of the atmosphere: statistical comparisons and scientific issues // J. Geophys. Res. 2002.Vol. 107, NA 12. P. 1468–1483.
Ishanov S., Zinin L., Zubkov E., Matsievsky S.
mathematical model, non-stationary process, ionosphere, plasmasphere, computing experiment, electronic ...
Matrix Representation of the Kaliningrad Regional Accounts System: Experimental Development and Modelling Prospects
... produkt: V tekushhih osnovnyh cenah — vsego (1998—2012gg.) [Gross regional product: The current basic prices — total (1998—2012gg.)], Federal State Statistics Service, available at: http://www.gks.ru/wps/
wcm/connect/rosstat_main/rosstat/ru/statistics/accounts/ (accessed 30.11.2014).
Soldatova S., Voloshenko K., Ogneva N.
Social Accounting Matrix, region, multiplier, modeling
Innovation performance of Russia’s Northwestern regions: a comparative evaluation
... European Countries, Management: Journal of Sustainable Business and Management Solutions in Emerging Economies. doi:
30. Yang, Z. 2013, Empirical analysis of regional development level based on DEA model, International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Statistics, no. 51, p. 272—280.
31. Anderson, H., Gyamfi, S., Stejskal, J. 2019, Efficiency of intellectual capital generation: a DEA analysis of selected EU regions. In: Mezinárodní kolokvium o regionálních vědách, Velké Bílovice, p. 177—184....
Natural Increase in the Baltic South and South-West
... Pomeranian, and Warmian-Masurian Voivodeships, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, the Kaliningrad and Leningrad region, and the federal city of Saint Petersburg) in 2002—2011. The study uses standard methods of demographic analysis, the data provided by national statistical services and Eurostat. All regions analysed are characterised by a low stationary phase of the demographic transition model (DTM). The situation proves to be unfavourable in the Polish regions under consideration and highly unfavourable in the remaining area.
1. Ágh A. Processes of democratization in the East Central European and Balkan states: sovereignty-related ...
Regional innovation security as a coherence of multi-cyclic self-organizing: experience in building an ideal model
... Essaadi E. Business cycles synchronization in East Asian economy: Evidences from time-varying coherence study // Economic Modelling. 2011. № 28 (1—2). Р. 351—365.
14. Beck K. Migration and business cycles: testing the OCA theory predictions ... ... en Angleterre, et aux Etats-Unis. P., 1862.
23. Kitchin J. Cycles and Trends in Economic Factors // Review of Economics and Statistics. 1923. Vol. 5, № 1. P. 10—16.
24. Leiva-Leon D. Measuring Business Cycles Intra‐Synchronization in US: A Regime-switching ...
The application of the method of average sections with coordinate transformation in three-dimensional modeling of dragline waste rehandling
... authors have developed a prototype of that information and analytical technology for modeling dragline waste rehandling in three-dimensional space through two-dimensional numerical algorithms. Using the methods of analytical geometry and mathematical statistics, a number of problems of transforming basic data to net models, creating average sections and local systems of coordinates, modeling routes of excavators in local systems of coor-dinates, and return transformation of modeling results to the initial system of coordinates have been solved.
1. Капутин ...
Monotowns: A Quantitative Analysis
....ru/media/files/ANTtXeAibvOQUysuIxa7br4h3rjptEYS.pdf (accessed 20.10.2015).
14. Rosstat Rostovskoj oblasti RF [The Federal State Statistics Service of the Rostov region of the Russian Federation], 2016, available at: http://rostov.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_ts/rostov/resources/56d86200483036ea845ea4ed3bc4492f/Ин.... ... Construction management and economics, T. 25, Vol. 7, p. 723—727.
23. Drugov, M. 2010, Information and delay in an agency model, RAND Journal of Economics, T. 41, Vol. 3, p. 598—615.
24. Foss, N., Stea, D. 2014, Putting a Realistic Theory of Mind ...
Current problems in Russian-Latvian relations
... which are increasingly important for both parties. In order to prevent and localise emerging conflicts, diplomats, politicians, and experts should interpret Russian-Latvian relations in view of the national features without referring to theoretical models based on the mythological “unity” of the three Baltic States.
1. Latvija i Litva: ot sovetskoj "zagranicy" do zadvorok Evrosojuza [Latvia and Lithuania, from the Soviet "abroad" to the backwoods of the European Union], ...
On the historical context of innovative development in Russia
The present analysis is based on the institutional model of research on social processes. Thus, the idea of possible modernisation of Russian society rests on the consideration of the current situation in the field of economics, management, and science. On the basis of a secondary analysis of statistical data and the works of Russian and international sociologists, this article describes the fundamental conceptual framework of the modernisation of Russian society. In particular, it focuses on the criticism of the modernisation project initiated ...
The transition process and institutions: on the issue of the standard of living in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe — members of the European Union
51. Kapeliushnikov, R. I. 2020, Piketty’s Team on Inequality in Russia: A Collection of Statistical Artifacts, Voprosy ekonomiki, no. 4, p. 67—106. doi:
(In Russ.... ... Durand-Daubin, M., Summerfield, A. 2013, Heating patterns in English homes: Comparing results from a national survey against common model assumptions, Building and Environment, December, no. 70, p. 298—305.
64. Tweed, Ch., Dixon, D., Hinton, E., Bickerstaff,...
Introducing Sectoral Models into Regional Management: An Assessment of Regulatory Impacts on the Economy
... Tsybatov, V. A. 2016, Makroekonomicheskoe modelirovanie, prognozirovanie i planiovanie regionaln'ogo razvitiya [Macroeconomic modelling, forecasting and planning of regional development], Samara, 314 p. (In Russ.)
19. Amador, J., Cabral, S. 2016, Global ... ... 1502—1506.
23. Frederick, S. 2014, Combining the Global Value Chain and Global I-O Approaches, Discussion Paper prepared for the UN Statistics Division International Conference on the Measurement of International Trade and Economic Globalization, available at: ...
The modelling of consumer demand for food in the Kaliningrad region
... the re-search problem of ensuring regional food security. The comprehensive model includes the regulatory and statistical patterns of consumption and a model of demand for resources among agricultural manufacturers. The article presents the results of statistical modelling and a forecast of regional consumer demand based on a survey of Kaliningraders held in October 2014 using the STATISTICA™ package.
1. Лукьянова Н. Ю., Соколова А. А. Моделирование портрета потребителя ...
Efficiency of a pedagogical model for preventing unemployment among Russian students: Analysis and data interpretation
This paper sets out to examine empirical implications of the multifunc-tional system applicability of unemployment preventionism among young people at colleges and universities in Russia. A statistical analysis of the data obtained proved the efficiency of experimental training contributing to the de-velopment of key professional activities in students based on the proposed model of a pedagogical system for preventing unemployment among Russian students. An interval scale for assessing the development of major profes-sional activities, which was obtained using the WINSTEPS 3.90.0 software, proved to be independent and applicable ...
The role of statistical and economic and mathematical modelling in applied research
... Калининград, 2009. № 15.С. 141—144.
6. Фомин Г. П. Системы и модели массового обслуживания в коммерческой деятельности. М., 2000.
Lukyanova N. Yu., Soldatova S. E.
statistical and economic-mathematical modeling, management, marketing, business, institutional structures
The improvement of the efficiency of residential burglary: The application of the modelling method
The article analyses statistical data about bиrglaries are investigated and generalised. The initial stage of investigation and the typical errors supposed by inspectors at investigation of crimes of the given kind is analyzed. The expediency of use of a method of modelling as the synthesising beginning capable considerably to raise efficiency of disclosing and investigation of bиrglaries is proved. It is underlined necessity of use of the situational approach and crime studying for three phases: precriminal, ...
Mathematical Model of Intramolecular Tautomeric Transformation and the Processes of a Relaxation of the Proton
A quantum statistical model of intramolecular tautomeric transformation is offered, accounts for the vibration of a proton as a result of its interaction with the surrounding medium simulated by the quantized field of radiation. Effective adiabatic potentials of the proton ...
Interorganisational networking as the principal form of technological, innovative and research cooperation between Russia and the European Union in the Baltic region
... Breach, p. 1—16.
35. Gadde, F.-E., Araujo, F. 2006, Business Recipes, Historical Narratives and the Discovery of Networks, IMP Journal, Vol. 1, no. 1.
36. Hagedoorn, J., van Kranenburg, H. 2003, Grown Patterns in R&D Partnerships: An Exploratory Statistical Study, International Journal of Industrial Organization, Vol. 21.
37. MacGregor, S. P., Carleton, T. (eds). 2012, Sustaining Innovation. Collaboration Models for a Complex World, New York, Springer.
38. Miles, R., Snow, C. 1986, Organizations: New Concepts for New Forms, California Management Review, no. 27, p. 62—73.
39. Osborn, R. N., Hagedoorn, J. 1997, The institutionalization and evolutionary ...
Statistical analysis of tourism flows between Ukraine and the Baltic Sea Region countries in 2012—2019
... that Ukrainian outbound tourism was growing steadily over the study period, whilst visa-free travel to the Schengen Area had no statistically significant impact on the number of outbound tourists from Ukraine to the BSR. Outbound tourism flow prevailed over ... ... Research, vol. 57, no. 5, p. 627—643. doi: 10.1177/0047287517708255.4.
5. Trunfio, M., Campana, S. 2020, A visitors’ experience model for mixed reality in the museum, Current Issues in Tourism, vol. 23, no. 9, p. 1053—1058. doi: 10.1080/13683500.2019.1586847....
Information metabolism and innovation dynamics in the Rostov agglomeration: the role of the coastal factor and economic clustering
... place in the Rostov agglomeration being the largest coastal agglomeration in the South of Russia. Given the proposed concept model of information metabolism, the study recreates the general picture of the cyclic spatio-temporal dynamics of innovations ... ... processes of explicit and tacit knowledge. Theoretical positions and hypotheses are tested through analyzing official regional statistics, as well as the data of the expert survey. The study revealed the intra-system mechanisms to compensate for the reduction ...
Competitive effects of low trade barriers: evaluations for the Kaliningrad region
... Brasenose College, Oxford.
7. Eurostat Statistics Database, available at: http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/portal/page/portal/statistics/search_database (accessed 1 August 2013).
8. Harrison, A. 1994, Productivity, imperfect competition and trade reform: ... ... Blackwell Publishing.
15. Venables, A. J. 1987, Trade and trade policy with differentiated products: a Chamberlinian-Ricardian model, Economic Journal, no. 97, p. 700—717.
16. Wilhelmsson, F. 2006, Market Power and European Competition in the Swedish ...
Similarities and differences in curricula of a bachelor’s degree in oceanology at the universities in St Petersburg, Klaipeda, and Kaliningrad
... 117 p.
12. Coplan-Dix, I. S. 1968, Osnovy statisticheskoj obrabotki i kartirovanija okeanograficheskih dannyh [Fundamentals of statistical analysis and mapping of oceanographic data], Leningrad, Gidrometeoizdat, 129 p.
13. Lavrova, О. Yu., Kostjanoj, А.... ... Nelinejnye differencial'nye uravnenija v biologii. Lekcii o modeljah [Nonlinear Differential Equations in Biology. Lectures on models], Moscow, MIR, 397 p.
18. Mikhajlichenko, Yu. G. 2009, Morskie resursy poberezh'ja [Coastal marine resources], Gosudarstvennoe ...
The income differentiation among the residents of Latvia in 2000—2008
This paper provides an analysis of income differentiation among the residents of Latvian regions in order to assess the government’s economic policies aimed at the development of a socially inclusive market economy in the country. The paper describes the dynamics of changes in the income of population of Latvian regions over nine years (2000—2008). The authors put forward a hypothesis that the changes in the state social and economic policy tend to influence the level and dynamics of income of Latvia’s...
Media images of the Kaliningrad region in the structure of migration attitudes of millennials and the reform generation
... Mkrtchyan, N. V., Leshukov, O. V. 2016, Interregional migration of youth in Russia: a comprehensive analysis of demographic statistics, Voprosy obrazovaniya [Educational issues], no. 3, p. 169—203. doi: 10.17323/1814-9545-2016-3-169-203 (in Russ).
... ... Russ.).
15. Lee, E. S. 1966, A theory of migration, Demography, vol. 3, no. 1, p. 47—57.
16. Rogers, A., Castro, L. 1981, Model migration schedules, II ASA, Laxenburg.
17. Sokolov, N., Rekhtina, L. 2018, From youth migration to migration of the elderly: ...
Resilience of cultural attitudes of local communities to risks: the «group / grid» model
The study focuses on the empirical test of the grid/group model applied to the actual perception of the environmental risks by the local community (the case of the potassium mine development ... ... methodology is being applied for the assessment of the cultural types consistency in intense communication. The authors give a statistical account for the consistency of the cultural attitudes of the respondents. Using factor analysis, we compare theoretical ...
The dynamics of agricultural land use in the North-West of Russia and the Baltic countries
... land dynamics is one of the central issues of land use in Europe and Russia. Each historical period is characterized by its own model of agricultural land use. The analysis of its dynamics in the North-West of Russia and the Baltic countries was based ... ... Томского государственного университета. 2014. № 387. С. 69—74.
10. Albert R., Barabasi A. L. Statistical Mechanics of Complex Networks // Reviews of Modern Physics. 2002. № 74 (1). P. 47—97.
11. Aroca P., Azzoni C....
Medium-term models of SMEs development in modern Russia
... служба государственной статистики. 2015. URL:
(дата обращения: 17.04.2017).
5. Якушев А. А. Эконометрическая ... ...
(дата обращения: 21.11.2017).
Nacharkin V. V.
small and medium-sized business, medium-term model forecast, investments, credits and loans, income of the population
Country Competitiveness: an Empirical Study
... investment. The business environment factors for estimation are highlighted. Also, several macro-economic modifications of the basic model specification are tested, providing further empirical analysis. Results indicate that the ten most competitive countries ... ... Gravity Equation in International Trade: Some microeconomic Foundations and Empirical Evidence, The Review of Economics and Statistics, Vol. 67, no. 3, p. 474—481.
2. Binda, V. 2010, Creating Nordic Capitalism. The Business History of a Competitive ...
Problems of modeling of the working processes of a stationary plasma engine
... the stationary plasma thruster (SPT) a certain advance is noticeable, but all these models are based on empirical laws with a possibility of application to concrete type of the engine. The paper considers the possibility of constructing a mathematical model that takes into account the various physical processes taking place in the engine and based on statistical methods.
1. Morozov A. I.. Fundamental Physics of Electric Propulsion. М. : Atomzidat, 1978. Vol. 1. In Russian.
2. Belikov M. B., Gorshkov O. A., Lovtsov A. S., Shagayda A. A. Probe Measurements in the Channel of 1.5 kW Hall Thruster ...
Russian Northwest: An integral Assessment of the Conditions of Regional Social, Environmental and Economic Systems and Quality of Life
... The assessment of SEES and QOL was performed for five classes (from ‘1 — high’ to ‘5 — poor’) based on calculating statistics for 3—6 groups of assessment criteria at two levels of convolution. The analysis of the data obtained shows an upward ... ... ocenivanija [Evaluation of emergent properties of complex systems in nature and society on the basis of integrated assessment models]. In: Carlin, L. N., Vorobyov, V. N., Shelutko, V. А., Dmitriev, V. V. (eds.), Sbornik trudov VI mezhdunarodnoj konferencii ...
Mathematical modeling of parameters price discrimination by the method of classification trees
Paper discusses possibilities of parameters price discrimination modeling on base of the method of classification trees based on the algorithm of Gini feature selection, by analyzing market behavior ... ... № 9. С. 57—62.
Smirnov O., Smirnova O.
classification trees, Gini index selection, price discrimination, multivariate statistical methods, dominant firm
A historical overview of the Swedish pension system development
This paper considers the history of the Swedish pension system. Universal pension coverage is one of the key elements of the Swedish model of socioeconomic development. The author identifies the main stages of Swedish pension system development and emphasizes the need for further reforming.
Korpi W., Stenberg S-Å., Åmark K.
Välfärdsstat i brytningstid.
Social and Economic Space Compression in Border Areas: the Case of the Northwestern Federal District
... spatial expressions depending on geographical conditions, economic, environmental, historical, and political characteristics of the re-gion. The authors identify the patterns of communicative and physical space com-pression using comparative mapping, statistical and historical research methods, and a model showing the spatial differentiation of regional socioeconomic charac-teristics in the Northwestern Federal District. The study focuses on border areas, where the following key manifestations of compression have been identified: trans-port connectivity,...
Innovations in the Baltic Sea Region and Network Cooperation between Russia and the EU
16. Palmowski, T. 2004, Novaja Baltijskaja bipoljarnaja model' mezhregional'nogo sotrudnichestva [New Baltic bipolar model of interregional cooperation], Vestnik Kaliningradskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [Bulletin of the Kaliningrad State ... ... analysis], Balt. reg., no. 2, p. 95—101. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2011-2-9.
19. Rossijskij statisticheskij ezhegodnik, 2012 [Statistical Yearbook, 2012], Moscow, Federal'naja sluzhba gosudarstvennoj statistiki, p. 324—325, available at: http://www.gks....
International research cooperation in the Baltic region: a scientometric analysis
... bibliogr. [Council, ref], no. 4, p. 13—21.
8. Gordukalova, G. F. 1992, Statisticheskij monitoring dokumental'nogo potoka [Statistical monitoring of the flow of the documentary]. In: Zubov, Yu. S. (ed.), Problemy differenciacii i integracii v otraslevoj ... ... examination of their structure using citation indexing, Scientometrics, Vol. 1, p. 445—461.
39. Small, H. G. 1977, A co-citation models of scientific specialty: A Longitudinal study of collagen research, Social Stud. Sci., Vol. 7, p. 139—166.
The Impact of COVID-19 on immigration: the transformation of Norwegian migration policy on asylum seekers
... have they? In the past decades, the belief in unconstrained mobility, as well as the practice of mobility and its scientific modelling, relied on the idea of unbounded growth at the sub-national, national and supra-national level. The article focuses ... ... newly established immigration measures. Drawing upon a combined focus of data on migration regulations and asylum application statistics, we examine what impact mobility-related COVID-19 measures implemented in Norway since January 2020 had on asylum procedures,...
Portfolio optimization in the case of an exponential utility function and in the presence of an illiquid asset
... reaction-diffusion equation with a delay // Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications. 2008. Vol. 338 (1). P. 448—466.
15. Merton R. Lifetime portfolio selection under uncertainty: The continuous-time case // The Review of Economics and Statistics. 1969. Vol. 51 (3). P. 247—257.
16. Merton R. Optimum consumption and portfolio rules in a continuous time model // Journal of Economic Theory. 1971. Vol. 3. P. 373—413.
17. Monin P. Hedging market risk in optimal liquidation // SSRN Electronic Journal. 2014. Vol. 01.
18. Monin P., Zariphopoulou T. On the optimal wealth process in a log-normal market: Applications ...
Spatial structure and development of settlements in the Saint Petersburg agglomeration
... information. FTS reports contain data on the number of residential buildings and units covered by the database. Further, FTS statistics is employed to trace income and job distribution across the study area. The current functions of settlement in the ... ... inzhenerov [Bulletin of Civil Engineers], no.2 (19), p. 6—10 (in Russ.).
18. Zyukova, N.B. 2012, Evolution of concepts and models of functional and territorial development of urban agglomerations, Gradostroitel’stvo [Urban planning], no. 1, p. 47—50 ...