Hysteresis loops for a bulk ferromagnetic by Heisenberg model
In a framework of Heisenberg theory, that link quantum-statistical description taking Gauss distribution into account, explicit form is obtained by permutations group theory, the division paramagnetic/ferromagnetic is studied. The magnetization curves are built for a given set of parameters, such as exchange integral, number of closest neighbours and temperature. In a special range of the parameters a transition from unique solution of the resulting Heisenberg equation to multi-valued...
Innovative development of Russian coastal regions: north–south divergence
... and digitalisation, and quality and standards of living. All these components are vital for regional innovative development. A statistical assessment is supplemented by a qualitative analysis of spatial patterns of innovation capital accumulation; the agglomeration ... ... southern coastal regions perform very differently on innovative development, the latter doing better than the former. Three main models of innovation generation, implementation, and accumulation of coastal regions are described. Each is associated with a ...
Clusters in the system of economic and innovation development of agriculture in the Rostov Region and the Krasnodar Region
... efficiency of cluster forms for the development of the agro-industrial complex in the two regions in the global competition context. Given the methodological approaches to classical cluster studies, empirical material of both all-Russian and regional statistics, and data from real sector companies operating in the regions under study, the authors formed a bi-component model of cluster development for the agro-industrial complex (including the "completion" of basic spheres in the agro-industrial complex and the actual cluster development formats). Today the innovative vectors of the complex development often ...
Migration of researchers in the Baltic region: a forecast and factors
... forecasts, while calculating the emigration rate. The models of the first type describe how the amount of salary and workplace conditions affect the number of researchers. These are vector autoregression models built in the R software environment, using statistical time series. The models of the second type use Excel forecast function to carry out prospective evaluations of the number of researchers and migration rates. The study did not confirm the hypothesis that the reduction in the number of researchers was slowing down in Russia ...
Russia-European Union and Russian-Chinese borderlands: economic and demographic dimension
... most deeply affected the economy of the Russian periphery. In this article, I rely on the literature, national and regional statistics, and survey results to essay a border region study — a comparative analysis of the socio-economic and demographic ... ... bordering on China. My findings may contribute to providing a rationale for the need to abandon a commodity-driven economic model, as well as to creating a broader theoretical and methodological framework for Russia’s strategy towards its neighbours....
The pattern of electromagnetic fields of industrial frequency in the central area of Kaliningrag city
... factor. Research of current levels and spatial distribution of electromagnetic fields in Kaliningrad aimed at mapping, defining statistically significant characteristics for types of land use and building types, revealing abnormal areas and their correspondence ... ... 100 kHz) // Health Physics. 2010. Vol. 99, № 6, P. 818—836.
12. Li Gun, Du Ning. Equivalent Permittivity Based on Debye Model of Blood and Its SAR // International Journal of Science, Technology and Society. 2017. Vol. 5, № 3. P. 37—40. doi: ...
Modern indicators of urban development: challenges and opportunities for creating integral approaches to city management
... author used general scientific research methods (logical and structural analysis and the method of generalization), and statistical analysis (grouping, comparison and generalization). The results of the study include recommendations for city ... ... обращения: 10.08.2019).
20. Sarimin M., Yigitcanlar T. Towards a comprehensive and integrated knowledge-based urban development model: status quo and directions // International Journal of Knowledge-Based Development. 2012. Vol. 3, № 2. P. 175—192....
Problems of the development of pre-agglomeration (semiperipheral) municipalities on the example of the Gvardeysk urban district
... of a special type of territory — pre-agglomeration territories and to identify possible solutions. Based on the analysis of statistical data, documents of strategic planning of municipalities, as well as programs for the integrated development of transport ... ... Kaliningrad city agglomeration and the Gvardeysk urban district,the author justifies proposals on the formation of a contractual model for inter-municipal cooperation and modernization of the system of inter-municipal strategic planning through integrated ...
Ways to optimize the characteristics of active synthesizers frequency
... this work was to summarize the existing experience and approaches to software development and create the methodology for a software product development for the aviation industry. The current research was based on the systemic analysis and the theory of statistical estimation. This work primarily deals with theoretical methods of research which were used to identify approaches to the mathematical description of atmospheric phenomena models of wind shear, turbulence. The author also analyses relevant the optimal methodology (Russian and foreign papers) for developing software products which takes into account the authors own experience obtained in the process of work at the Russian ...
Measuring performance of cultural organizations on the data of the envelopment analysis
... to such aspects as organization’s reputation, artistic excellence, maximization of access to cultural assets, etc. Based on statistics of the Russian Ministry of Culture in 2012—2016, the author analyses overall trends in performance of federal theatres,... ... Witte K., Geys B. Evaluating efficient public good provision: Theory and evidence from a generalised conditional efficiency model for public libraries // Journal of urban economics. 2011. Vol. 69, № 3. P. 319—327.
6. Charnes A., Cooper W. W., Rhodes ...
Fiscal policies stimulating private investment in the Special Economic Zone in the Kaliningrad region
... results of the SEZ mechanisms. The aim of this research is to identify patterns of investment activity in the Kaliningrad SEZ and assess the impact of the zonal fiscal mechanism. The authors use a variety of methods — the method of dynamic analysis, the modelling method, the comparative analysis and graphical interpretation of statistical data. The authors describe the cyclic character of investment activity in the Kaliningrad SEZ and identify possible causes of them. The authors propose formal models for analyzing the dynamics of investments within the SEZ. The authors conclude ...
Human Development Index as a Tool to Assess Social Development in the Baltic States
... disadvantages, this index remains to be the most popular and influential tool for assessing a country’s social development. A statistical analysis carried out with the use of HDI values makes it possible to divide the Baltic States into three groups according ... ... sustainable human development indicator for small island developing states: a reappraisal from data envelopment analysis, Economic Modelling. Vol. 30, p. 623—635. DOI:
11. Boer, L., Koekkoek, A. 1993, Human ...
The evolution of agricultural nature management models in the Baltic States and the Kaliningrad region in 1890—2016
... natural conditions. Later, political (wars, revolutions, changes in national borders) and economic factors (economic crises, changes in the overall economic situation, and shifts in the structure of the economy) come to the fore. The time series of statistical data from 1890—1900 to 2015—2016 and the major events in the region’s history were juxtaposed and compared to identify the key stages in the formation of regional models of agricultural nature management in the Baltics and the Kaliningrad region. A comprehensive historical and geographical analysis helped to reconstruct balances for each landmark in the evolution of agricultural nature management in the Baltics ...
Territorial differences in the attitudes to the migration crisis in Germany: The political aspect
... Britain and the United States, Brit. J. Polit. Sci., no. 41, p. 499—524.
6. Lyalina, А. V. 2016, Theoretical approaches to modeling the consequences of labor migration for host territories, Regional'nye issledovaniya [Regional studies], no. 2 (52), ... ... Who is Against Immigration? A Cross-Country Investigation of Individual Attitudes Toward Immigrants, Review of Economics and Statistics, Vol. 88, no. 3, p. 510—530. DOI: 10.1162/rest.88.3.510.
8. Malhotra, N., Margalit, Y. 2013, Mo CH. Economic Explanations ...
The coastalisation of population in today’s Russia: A sociogeographical explication
... inland territories to the coastal periphery, which has been observed in Russia for centuries. A vast body of empirical data and statistics is used to demonstrate that, during the post-Soviet period, coastalisation has become city-centred and regionally/locally ... ... Rossii: faktory, trendy, modeli [Socio-economic development of coastal areas of the European part of Russia: factors, trends, models], Rostov-na-Don, 236 p. (In Russ.)
26. Romanenko, A. A. 2005, Seaports, transport fleet and shipbuilding in Russia. In: ...
Population Ageing as a Sociodemographic Problem in the Baltic Region
... of the United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs. Principle research methods include multi-factor simulation modelling; some findings are presented on schematic maps. The study shows that by the end of the century the highest dependency ... ... Research, Vol. 31, p. 134—138.
10. Berzins, A., Zvidrins, P. 2011, Depopulation in the Baltic States, Lithuanian Journal of Statistics, Vol. 50, no. 1, p. 39—48.
11. Hanell, T. 2000, Troubling demographic trends in the Baltic Sea Region, North, Vol....
The Policy of Regional Convergence in Russia-Belarus integration: Prospects for Development
... number of specific characteristics underlying the Russian-Belarusian economic integration. The author offers a set of criteria of convergence/not convergence of the states, describes the principles of their economic and political rapprochement and offers models of convergence as well as prerequisites for them. The article examines the principles that determine the participation of a country in international integration as well as prospects for the further development of the regional economic and political ...
Some trends and features of investment activity in the Kaliningrad region
... about dramatic changes in the business environment. The investment mechanism proposed in the new SEZ law could not create a new model for the sustainable development of regional economy.
1. Инвестиции : учебник / отв. ред. В. В.... ... Федеральная служба госстатистики. URL:
# (дата обращения: 01.03.2016).
23. Гареев Т. Р. Экономическое ...
The diagnostics of regional asymmetry of innovative development of small enterprises
... the asymmetry of macroeconomic fluctuations // Journal of International Economics. 2001. Vol. 55. P. 107—137.
11. Kim Y.-H. The optimal path of regional economic integration between asymmetric countries in the North East Asia // Journal of Policy Modeling. 2005. Vol. 27.P. 673—687.
12. OECD Factbook 2013: Economic, Environmental and Social Statistics. OECD Publishing, 2013.
asymmetry of economic development, small innovative enterprises, innovative entrepreneurship
Applying artificial neural networks for prediction of radiowave propagation features
Possibility of artificial neural networks application in purpose of propagation loss prediction and defining of statistics parameters: standard deviation of signal level, probability of area coverage and probability of exceeding of threshold ... ...
1. Печаткин А. В. Системы мобильной связи. Рыбинск, 2008. Ч. 1.
2. Perez Fontan F. Modeling the wireless propagation channel: a simulation approach with MATLAB. Spain, 2008.
3. Медведев В. С., Потемкин ...
Modernisation of educational programmes: From a professional standard to education results
... formulating education results in developing new modules of the Special Education bache-lor degree programme. The author analyses the application of the programme’s modules using innovative forms of training organisation — interactive lec-tures, modelling methods, case studies, educational games (role-playing, simulations, business games), etc.
1. Об образовании в Российской Федерации : федеральный закон от 29.12.2012 № 273-ФЗ (ред....
Remote research on the variability of the thermokarst lake shorelines in the Altai permafrost region
This article presents a study into the shape variation of thermokarst lakes coastal boundaries carried out on six test sites in Eshtykol in the Altai Mountains. The authors describe the methodological issues of the statistical analysis of lake boundary variability with the help of satellite images. The authors show that the degree of lake shoreline variability is increasing with time. The study results can be used in modeling the fields of thermokarst lakes and research on thermokarst dynamics on permafrost territories in the conditions of climatic changes.
1. Волкова И. И., Волков И. В., Косых Н. П. Горная озерно-болотная ...
Mathematical simulation in road-building
Mathematical models for an estimation of quality of road-building materials are considered. The mathematical model of the modern asphalt-concrete factory with several asphalt-mixing installations is constructed. The technique of definition of reliability of work of ...
About various approaches on visualizations for classical mathematic models
Various visualization methods for classical mathematic models, including statistical graphics, 2D and 3D animation are reviewed, and possible means of realization for such animations are suggested.
1. Худенко В. Н. Об использовании анимации в преподавании математических ...
The application of adaptive wavelet filtration for detection of signals of nuclear quadrupole resonanse
... Санкт-Петербург. 2008. А-183.
Spatially adaptive wavelet thresholding with context modeling for image denoising // IEEE Trans. ImageProcessing. Sept. 2000. Vol. 9. P. 1522—1531.
A., Kolaczyk E.
D., McCulloch R.
Adaptive Bayesian wavelet shrinkage //
1997. Vol. 92, № 440. P. 1413—1421.
Прикладная математическая ...
Modelling of Age Dynamics of the Black Saxaul General Wood Pulp (Haloxylon aphyllum (Minkw.) Iljin) Adjusted for the Planned Density of Growing Stock
The article presents regress equations of age-related average height changes by growth classes and of general wood pulp by average height and density of the black saxaul forest stand, derived as a result of statistical modelling.
Древесный прирост и лесопользование / С.Пб. лесотех. акад. СПб., 1992. Деп. в ВНИПИЭИ леспром. 06.05.92. №
Assessing spatial and temporal changes in the landscape vulnerability in the Kaliningrad region as an element of sustainable spatial planning
... Book], 2014, Territorial'nyy organ Federal'noy sluzhby gosudarstvennoy statistiki po Kaliningradskoy oblasti, Federal State Statistics Service in the Kaliningrad region], 154 p., available at: www.kaliningrad.gks.ru (accessed 01.09.2014).
12. Kesoretskih,... ... ucheta neopredelennosti pri postroyenii svodnykh pokazateley effektivnosti deyatel'nosti slozhnykh proizvodstvennykh system [Models accounting for uncertainty in the construction of summary performance indicators of complex production systems], Nauchnyye ...
Towards a Stable and Dynamic Economy in the Kaliningrad Region
... situation in the region and explore possible ways to increase the stability of regional economy. The study employs economic statistical methods and identifies factors affecting regional development. The author analyses the dependence of the manufacturing ... ... economic entities and determining the requirements for their economic performance, based on the balance of regional development models for the formation of the support mechanisms for the purpose of increasing
competitiveness of the economy of the Kaliningrad ...
Russian Socio-Economic Geography: Status, Challenges, Perspectives
... [Pskov regionologichesky Journal], no. 16.
16. Nosonov, А. М. 2014, Modelirovanie v social'no-jekonomicheskoj geografii [Modeling in the socio-economic geography], Pskovskij regionologicheskij zhurnal [Pskov regionologichesky Journal], no. 19.
17.... ... harakteristiki subektov Rossijskoj Federacii [Regions of Russia. The main characteristics of the Russian Federation], 2014, statistical compilation, Moscow.
19. Strugatsky, А., Strugatsky, B. Obitaemyj ostrov [Inhabited Island], available at: http://lib....
The Baltics and Russian North-West: the Core and the Periphery in the 2000s
... is used quite rarely, yet it is more accurate in studying the shifts in distribution of this group of population than current statistics. The article uses the data of the last two censuses (2000 and 2010), namely, the population size and the age and gender ... ... Proceedings Of The National Academy Of Sciences, Vol. 102, no. 43, p. 15313—15318.
27. Raagmaa, G. 2003, Centre-Periphery model explaining the regional development of the informational and transitional society, 43rd Congress of the European regional ...
Processes of convergence and divergence in the regions of the European Union: features and qualimetry
... European Parliament and of the Council of 26 May 2003, on the establishment of a common classification of territorial units for statistics (NUTS), available at: http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/ramon/nomenclatures/index. cfm? (accessed 25 February 2013).
2.... .... J. (eds), Spatial Inequality and Development, Oxford University Press, 2005.
17. Paas, T., Kuusk, A., Schlitte, F. 2004, Modelling Regional Income Convergence in EU-25, University of Tartu, available at: http://www.ecomod.org/files/papers/1388.pdf ...
The assessment and factors of increase in innovative competitiveness of Latvian regions
... priority areas and instruments for their innovative development.
1. LR Centrālā statistikas pārvalde. [Latvian Central Statistical Bureau.], available at: http://www. csb. gov. lv/dati/statistikas-datubazes (accessed 12 August 2012).
2. Porter, ... ... Sotsiologicheskie issledovaniya, no. 2.
8. Kovalev, M. M., Schatko, A. A. 2007, Reytingovie modeli konkurentosposobnosti regionov [Rating models of regional competitiveness.], Upravlenie v socialnih i ekonomisceskih sistemah: materiali ХVI mezdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy ...
Innovation centres as growth points for smaller towns and rural areas
... available at:http://www.vneshmarket.ru/content/document_r_E5CD085C-3A3A-48BE-AC58-.BCC88981CC20.html (accessed 07 April 2012).
10. Regiony Rossii. Social'no-jekonomicheskie pokazateli. 2011: Stat. Sb. [Regions of Russia. Socio-economic indicators. 2011: Statistical Collection], 2011,
Мoscow, Rosstat, 859 p.
11. Sergeev, V. M., Alekseenkova, E. S. 2008, Stanovlenie gosudarstva i modeli innovacionnogo razvitija [evelopment of the State and the model of innovative development], Informacionnyj portal Moskovskogo gosudarstvennogo instituta mezhdunarodnyh otnoshenij MID Rossii [Information portal of the Moscow State Institute of International Relations of Russia], available at: http://www.mgimo....
Clusters in the institutional perspective: on the theory and methodology of local socioeconomic development
... Sectors of the Spanish Economy, Economic Systems Research, Vol. 18, no. 3, p. 299—318.
21. Diaz, B., Morillas, A. 2008, Robust Statistics and Fuzzy Industrial Clustering. In: Forging the New Frontiers: Fuzzy Pioneers II, Springer-Verlag, p. 219 —236.
... ... Fuzziness and Knowledge-Based Systems,Vol. 19, no. 6, p. 1013−1031.
34. Moulaert, F., Sekia, F. 2003,Territorial innovation models: a critical survey, Regional Studies, Vol. 37(3), p. 289—302.
35. Oksanen, E., Williams, J. 1992, An Alternative Factor-analytic ...
On the assessment of cross-border regions' development potential
This article sets out to assess the potential of cross-border region development on the basis of theoretical and methodological materials. The study examines the Kaliningrad region and Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship. The article is focused on the modelling of interindustry balance and export/import functions of border territories.
1. Izard, U. 1966. Metody regional'nogo analiza: vvedenie v nauku o regionah.Moscow.
2. Borisevich, V. I., Kandaurova, G. A. (Ed.). 2001. Prognozirovanie i planirovanie ...
On the prospects of cooperation between Russian and Lithuanian innovative sectors
... from local technogenic raw materials. Vilnius, Technika.
40. Lupeikis, K. 2007. Minimal power. Vilnius.
41. Baltrėnas, P. (et al.). 2007. Oil product sorbents in environmental protection.Vilnius.
42. Rudzkienė, V. (et al.). 2007. Information models for assessment and management of development trends. Vilnius.
43. Vaidogas, E. R. 2007. Prediction of accidental actions likely to occur on building structures: an approach based on stochastic simulation. Vilnius.
44. Dambrauskas, A. 2007. Statistical theory of simplex search. Vilnius.
45. Baublys, A. 2007. Interface of transport modes. Vilnius.
46. Giardino, C. (et al.). 2010. Oceanologia, № 52 (2), pp. 197—210.
47. Olenin, S. (et al.). 2010. Marine Strategy Framework Directive....