The features of using manipulative techniques to influence public opinion (based on the materials of the US presidential campaign of 2012)
.... URL: http:// www.nytimes.com/interactive/2012/10/04/us/poli-tics/ 20120804-denver-presidential-debate-obama-romney.html?_r=1/?annotation=d91 950519 (дата обращения: 14.06.2013).
7. The transcript of the third presidential debate // Official website of NY Times. URL: http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/22/us/politics/transcript-of-the-third-presidential-debate-in-boca-raton-fla.html?pagewanted=all (дата обращения: 14.06.2013).
Soskina S., Sur E.
language manipulation, election campaign, public opinion, consciousness, discourse.
Competition and Interaction between Languages: A Sociolinguistic Approach
... spaces of the Kyrgyz and Russian languages). Bishkek: Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University Publishing House, 2015. 240 p. The reviewer notes the acute character of the problem, typical of the post-Soviet states and analyzes the functioning of the state and official languages in Kyrgyzstan.
the Kyrgyz Republic, state language, official language, language community, interlingual collisions, the dialogue of languages
Krongauz M. A.
Ideology of English monolingualism as the basis of the US language policy
... Language Use in the United States: 2007 // U. S. Census Bureau. URL: http://www.census.gov./population/www/socdemo/language/appendix.html (дата обращения: 30.07.2011).
Skachkova I. I.
monolingualism, minority languages, multilingualism, official language, the language policy.
The Northern Dimension policy: current state and development prospects
... European Union. [online] Available at: <http://ec.europa.eu/external_relations/russia/docs/2007—2013_en.pdf> (Accessed 22 July 2010).
17. Creation of a secretariat for the Northern Dimension Partnership for Transport and Logistics // EUROPA: the official website of the European Union. 2010.[online] Available at: <http://europa.eu/rapid/pressReleasesAction.do?reference =IP/10/702& format=HTML&aged=0&language=EN&guiLanguage=en> (Accessed 22 July 2010).
18. Joenninemi, P. 2002. Can Europe be told from the North? Tapping into the EU’s Northern Dimension. COPRI Working Paper, № 12.
19. Joenniemi, P. 2000. Changing politics along Finland’s ...
The modal microfield of necessity in official and business documents in the Russian and Polish languages
Official and business documents published in modern Russian and Polish periodicals serves as the material for analyzing the expression plane of necessity microfield. The authors identify its central and peripheral components, as well as common properties ...
The rhetoric and logic of the representations of the Russian-Turkish War of 1877–1878 in Russian public discourse
... the language of mobilisation was not effectively controlled by them. In this article, I analyse the structure of the public language of 1876— 1877, which was shaped by different actors who used it to express their attitudes to the current events. I ... ... broad rhetorical framework that they created. The awareness of these problems was a factor of the qualitative changes in the official rhetoric of the regime that took place in the 1880s.
Aksakova, V. S., 2013. Dnevnik. Pis'ma [Diary. Letters]. St. Petersburg ...
Discursive practices of the Russian diaspora in Estonia: language contacts
... Perspectives]. Tartu (in Russ.).
Külmoja, I., ed., 2002. Trudy po russkoi i slavyanskoi filologii. Lingvistika. Novaya seriya. VI. Problemy yazyka diaspory [Works on Russian and Slavic philology. Linguistics. New episode. VI. Problems of the Diaspora Language]. Tartu (in Russ.).
Shchedneva, V.P., 2011. Characteristics of the modern Estonian-Russian translation of utilitarian official business texts. In: Rusistika i sovremennost' [Russian Studies and Modernity]. Riga, pp. 540-545 (in Russ.).
Szadneva, V.P., 2015. Regional variants of Russian speech in the aspect of linguistic reflection (on the material of metalanguage commentaries ...
Russia and the European Union in the Baltic region: a treacherous path to partnership
... meeting, Luxembourg, 26 June 2012, available at: http://www.consilium.europa.eu/uedocs/cms_Data/docs/pressdata/EN/genaff/131228.pdf (accessed 10 May 2013).
5. Documentation of Nord Stream project, available at: www.nord-stream.com/download/document/72/?language=ru (accessed 10 May 2013).
6. European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region, 2010, Action Plan. December 2010 Version, Brussels, Commission of the European Communities, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/regional_policy/sources/docoffic/official/communic/baltic/action_17122010_en.doc (accessed 29 April 2012).
7. European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region, 2010, Annual report 04.10.2010, Annex 1, Summary of Implementation, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/regional_policy/cooperate/baltic/documents_en....
The concept “people” in A. S. Shishkov’s manifestoes in the discourse of the Patriotic War of 1812
... idea of a civil nation, Russian intellectuals focused on the cultural and linguistic components of nationalism. The aim of this study was to identify the content of the concept of ‘people’ in the manifestoes by Shishkov. These texts expressed the official position of the supreme authority on national unity. The method of discourse analysis employed by the author, made it possible to place Shishkov’s texts in a broader historical context, tracing their origins in the discussions on the language of the beginning of the 19th century and determining their impact on the subsequent process of nation-building. Being a supporter of the creation of the Russian literary language on the basis of the folk and Church-Slavonic Russian, Shishkov ...
Universities of the North-western federal district in Russian-Finnish research cooperation
... analysis was conducted on the basis of public domain information on the international activity of universities available on their official websites. The authors identify the principle areas and leading centres
of such cooperation. The NWFD universities have ... ... vazhnost' izuchenija inostrannyh jazykov [Globalization and internationalization in education and the importance of learning foreign languages], Mir russkogo slova
[The world of the Russian word], no. 2, p. 15—18.
2. Fond Sverkera Ostrjoma [The Sverker Åström ...
Linguistic Means of achieving coherence in the regional certifycation documentation in the middle of the 18th century
... кн. 5. С 41—51.
19. Государственный архив Волгоградской области. Ф. 332 (Михайловский станичный атаман). Оп. 1. Д. 1—9.
Gerasimova I. S.
the Russian language, history of official language, regional documents, text, genre, cohesion
Communication of Covid-19 consequences in the Baltic States inforsphere
... the media strategies pursued in the study area. The research is based on Russian and English texts from the Baltic media, WHO official documents and datasets, as well as initiatives of the Baltic Sea region organisations (2020) counteracting Covid-19. ... ... 2020, Cognitive modeling of a conceptual domain sociocultural threats, Kognitivnye issledovaniya yazyka [Cognitive studies of language], no. 40, p. 51—65 (in Russ.).
7. Sokruta, E. Yu. 2018, The Narrative Characteristics of News Discourse in the Time ...
Migration and the Transformation of Multiethnic Population Structure in the Kaliningrad Region of the Post-Soviet Era
... processes and their influence on the transformation of multiethnic population structure in the Kaliningrad region. The author uses official statistics (current statistics and census data), as well as interviews with the representatives of ethnic cultural associations ... ... Nacional'nyj sostav i vladenie jazykami, grazhdanstvo. Itogi Vserossijskoj perepisi naselenija 2002 goda [National composition and language skills, citizenship. Results of the National Population Census 2002], 2004, Vol. 4, Book 1, Moscow.
25. Nacional'nyj ...
EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region: Challenges and Perspectives of International Cooperation
... Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region, Brussels, 10 June, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/regional_policy/sources/docoffic/official/communic/baltic/com_baltic_en.pdf (accessed: 17.08.2015).
10. EU Baltic Sea strategy, 2009, Report for the konrad-adenauer-stiftung,... ... Northern Dimension, 2006, 2171(INI), available at: http://www.europarl.europa.eu/sides/getDoc.do?type=TA&reference=P6-TA-2006-0494&language=EN&ring=A6-... (accessed 09.08.2015).
14. European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region, 2015, 25 November, available ...
The Baltic Sea region and increasing international tension
... Latvia-China Business Council, available at: http://www.latviachina. eu/en/aktuali/prime-minister-urges-chinese-entrepreneurs-to-strengthen-cooperation- with-latvia/66/ (accessed 21.01.2016).
23. Beijing Foreign Studies University, School of European Languages and Cultures Official Web-site, available at: http://en.bfsu.edu.cn/index.php?s=/Home/ article/index/category/UndergraduateProgrammes (accessed 21.01.2016).
24. Liuhto, K. 2015. Motivations of Russian firms to invest abroad: how do sanctions affect Russia’s ...