The evolution of agricultural nature management models in the Baltic States and the Kaliningrad region in 1890—2016
... agricultural practices are affected by a combination of natural, political, and economic factors. Such models incorporate indicators of changes in the cultivated land area, land structure, and the intensity of agricultural practices. At early stages, the evolution of a model is affected by natural conditions. Later, political (wars, revolutions, changes in national borders) and economic factors (economic crises, changes in the overall economic situation, and shifts in the structure of the economy) come to the fore. ...
Numerical simulation of forming and evolution of solitons in chain of nucleotide couples
The Cauchy’s problem of the induced charge movement along the discrete chain of nucleotide couples in DNA is solved in the frame of Holstein’s model taking account surrounding temperature fluctuations. For the initial conditions chosen specifically the evolution of a special class of solutions of this problem related to the type of soliton is investigated. The existence of solutions in the form of solitary waves in the framework of this model is possible only at very low temperatures the thermostat.
1. Lakhno ...
The transition process and institutions: on the issue of the standard of living in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe — members of the European Union
The aim of this article is to adjust the technique of comparing the standard of living in 11 ... ...
20. Chetverikova, A. S. 2020, Evolution of the Investment Cooperation between the Countries of the Visegrad Group... ... revolutions], Moscow, IE RAS (In Russ.).
22. Gabarta, A. A. 2017, Social and economic model of Central European countries, Sovremennaya Evropa [Contemporary Europe], no....
Evolution of International Research Cooperation models in the Contemporary Foreign Policy Environment
This article focuses on the principle models of international research and academic cooperation. The author divides international academic cooperation into periods and analyses the evolution of the connection between foreign policy and international cooperation in education and research aimed at raising the prestige and improving the position of a state in the international arena. The author focuses on the non-linear nature of periods ...
Linguocultural Transfer: Memplexes in the Anglo-Saxon Tradition
This article considers information transfer in time and space. Following the scientific ideas of the evolutionary biologist Richard Dawkins, the author draws a parallel between ideas and the evolution of genes. Such a parallel is represented by a cultural replicator — the meme, which affects the preservation of an ... ... American English (COCA). Available at:
coca/ [Accessed 07 May 2017].
18. Dines, I., 2007. A French modeled English bestiary: Wormsley Library MS BM 3747. Mediaevistik, 20, p. 37—47.
linguocultural transfer, non-genetic information,...
The Abel equation and cosmological scalar field zeroes
... models // European Physical Journal. 2014. Vol. 20, Iss. 2. P. 106—115.
4. Muslimov A. G. On The Scalar Field Dynamics In A Spatially Flat Friedman Universe // Class. Quant. Grav. 1990. Vol. 7. P. 231—237.
5. Salopek D. S., Bond J. R. Nonlinear evolution of long-wavelength metric fluctuations in inflationary models // Phys. Rev. D. 1990. Vol. 42. P. 3936—3962.
6. Bazeia D., Santos M. J. dos, Ribeiro R. F. Solitons in systems of coupled scalar fields // Phys. Lett. A. 1995. Vol. 208. P. 84—88.
7. Aref'eva I.Ya., Koshelev A. S., Vernov S.Yu. Crossing ...
Some characteristics of functioning of the ecosystem “predator-victim” on the basis of the data of the Kaliningrad region
Quantitative mechanisms of development and functioning of ecosystems, which can be decrypted by the constructing models, which are the integrated method to represent, both evolution this systems, and relations between them are determined.
Барабашев А. Г.
Будущее математики. Методологические аспекты прогнозирования. М., 1991.
Geosituational Modelling of Coastal Marine Systems
The article summarizes years of experience of geosituational modelling of coastal marine systems in the Baltic Sea region and adjacent territories. Kaliningrad universities and academic institutions ... ... technologies, Geografiya XXI veka [Geography of the 21st century], Kaliningrad, p. 62—73. (In Russ.)
22. Shidlovskaya, Yu. А. 2015, Evolution of functional zoning of national park Curonian Spit], Vestnik Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, no. 1, p. 72—78....
The Institutional Architecture of Territorial Innovative Systems: Towards a Spatially Targeted Regional Policy
The uniqueness of a territorial socio-economic system lies in the specific features of spatial networking ... ... Economic Issues. 2007. № 41 (2). P. 391—398.
16. Butler J. E., Hansen G. S. Network evolution, entrepreneurial success, and regional development // Entrepreneurship and... ...., Tyler P., Gardiner B. Spatially Rebalancing the UK Economy: Towards a New Policy Model? // Regional Studies. 2016. № 50 (2). P. 342—357.
32. Mastroeni M., Castle...
ΛCDM-model with δ-function
We study a dynamic model of a scalar field, the evolution of which leads to SFS-singularities. To estimate the characteristic SFS arrival time, we introduce a simplified model with the δ-function and use the weak anthropic principle. It is shown that our model predicts a rather soon appearance of ...
On asymptotic expression for velocity field of atmosphere gas perturbed by 1D acoustic wave
The problem of 1D acoustic wave initiation by a rise of water masses is formulated as a boundary problem at half space . The atmosphere is modeled as a multi-layer gas with an exponential structure of density in each layer. The boundary conditions at determine the ... ... parameter. The resulting formulas can be used to calculate the ionospheric effect by the explicit formula for electron density evolution. This set of explicit relations form a base for a quick algorithm for early diagnostics of tsunami waves.
Literary communication: from semiotic models to a theory of linguistic aesthetics
The article explores literary communication as one of the types of linguistic communication. The main objective is to develop a linguo-aesthetic model of literary communication based on the models of the sign, semiosis and communication adopted in linguistics, semiotics ... ... [Structural poetics]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Nikolaeva, T. M., 1984. Communicative-discursive approach and interpretation of linguistic evolution. Voprosy jazykoznanija [Linguistic issues], 3, pp. 111—119 (in Russ.).
Novikov, L. A., 2001. Izbrannye raboty. Tom ...
Numerical model of development processes of small-scaled irregularities of the equatorial ionosphere
A numerical model of equatorial F-layer of ionosphere on simulating of ionosphere irregularities with object scale from 1 km during to the instability development ... ... 1042—1048.
6. Huba J. D., Joyce G., Krall J. Three-dimensional equatorial spread F modeling. Geophys. Res. Lett. 2008. Vol. 35. P. L10102.
7. Huba J. D., Krall J., Joyce... ... Vol. 36. P. L10106.
8. Huba J. D., Krall J., Joyce G. Ion and electron temperature evolution during equatorial spread F // Ibid. P. L15102.
9. Кащенко Н. М....
About one training course of mathe-matical modeling
... под ред. А. В. Гасникова. М., 2013.
3. Beckmann M., McGuire C. B., Winsten C. B. Studies in the economics of transportation. RM-1488. Santa Monica, 1955.
4. Sandholm W. Population games and Evolutionary dynamics. Economic Learning and Social Evolution. Cambridge, 2010.
5. Frank M., Wolfe P. An algorithm for quadratic programming // Naval research logistics quarterly.... ... Энтропийные методы моделирования сложных систем. М., 1978.
8. Ortúzar J. D., Willumsen L. G. Modelling transport. JohnWilley & Sons, 2011.
9. Разжевайкин В. Н. Анализ моделей динамики популяций....
Integrated approach to solving routing problem
... (108).С. 146—153.
6. Kureichik V. V., Kureichik V. M., Sorokoletov P. V. Analysis and a survey of evolutionary models // J. of Comp. and Systems Sciences International. 2007. Vol. 46. P. 779—791.
7. Курейчик В. М., Курейчик В. ... ... Теория эволюционных вычислений. М., 2012.
Kureichik V., Scheglov S.
the algorithm, method, graph models, heuristics, structure, scheme, experiment, research, genetic search, adaptation, artificial intelligence, evolution, solution
Commodity flow model for an exclave region: Rent-seeking in the ‘transitional period’ of the special economic zone
... exclave economy at the microlevel, in particular, the article analyses the conceptual model of rent extraction in the SEZ transitional period. The CFMER can be used for forecasting the development of exclave’s economy under different scenarios of the evolution of SEZ in the Kaliningrad region.
1. Batten, D. F. 1982, The Interregional Linkages Between National and Regional Input-Output Models, International Regional Science Review, no. 7, p. 53—67.
2. Fedorov, G., Korneevets, V., Zverev, Yu. 2011, Kaliningrad oblast of Russia in the transborder region South-Eastern Baltic, Regiony Nadmorskie, no. 19.
3. Gareev, T. 2013, The Special ...
3D-simulation of equatorial F-spread: a comparing MI3 with SAMI3
... during equatorial spread F. // Ibid. 2009. Vol. 36. P. L10106.
10. Huba J. D., Krall J., Joyce G. Ion and electron temperature evolution during equatorial spread F. // Ibid. P. L15102.
11. Кащенко Н. М., Мациевский С. В. Математическое ... ... государственного университета. 2003. Вып. 3. С. 59—68.
12. Huba J. D., Joyce G., Krall J. Three-dimensional modeling of equatorial spread F // Aeronomy of the Earth's atmosphere and ionosphere. IAGA Special Sopron Book Series. 2011. Vol. 2. P....
Aldington’s «All people are enemies»: an analysis of the motivic structure of the novel
The article presents the analysis of motif-structure of the novel by Richard Aldington «All men are enemies» (in particular,... ... development of the image of the main character were identified; a nuclear-peripheral motif model was built where the movement of motifs from the nucleus to the peripheral zone... ... at the plot level of the novel. The movement of story and fable motifs reflects the evolution of the main character’s relations towards reality and its conscious refusal...
The boundaries of the territorial community
The study clarifies the concept of spatial networking inherent of various forms of interactions within the territorial ... ... 16(3). P. 143—152.
46. Cooke P. From Technopoles to Regional Innovation Systems: The Evolution of Localised Technology Development Policy // Canadian Journal of Regional... ... Academy of Management Review. 1982. № 7(2). P. 280—291.
52. Garofoli G. The Italian model of spatial development in the 1970s and 1980s // Industrial Change and Regional...
Indirect translation: Main trends in practice and research
This article concerns indirect translation (ITr), understood broadly as translation of translation, and has the aim of facilitating systematic research on this long-standing,... ... when question concerns the time coordinates of ITr practice as well as the diachronic evolution of ITr studies. The why questions looks into the motivations for ITr and into... ... the Academic Education of Future Generations of Translators across Europe: A Lisbon Model. In: Translating Europe Forum. Brussels, Belgium, 29—30 October 2015.
New classes of exact solutions and consistent models of cosmological evolution
A method for construction of exact cosmological solutions of Einstein equations is developed. The method is based on representation of these equations as ... ... absence of event horizons (if this is a future singularity). In this case it might prove possible to construct cosmological model, satisfying every consistency requirement during a universe lifetime.
1. Журавлев В. М., Червон С. ...
Multiparametrical optimization of multimodal functions
.... конф. «Интеллектуальные системы» (
’03) и «Интеллектуальные САПР» (
-03). М., 2003.
www. esteco. com.
Chernikh S. V.
genetic algorithms, multimodal functions, model of evolution, function of fitness, front Pareto,
The problem of meaning in Social Semiotics: deep semiotics as a conceptual extension of Social Semiotics
... experience. These systems affect the human consciousness to change the semantic picture of the world, behaviour, and the way one perceives reality. Almost all cultural artefacts... ... systems of rules, values, and socio-cultural practices. In this paper, I present a model of deep semiotics, which is interpreted as a semantic structure of social experience... ... evolyutsiya. Kak izmenyayutsya chelovecheskie motivatsii i kak eto menyaet mir [Cultural evolution. How human motivation changes and how it changes the world]. Moscow (in Russ...
Spatial Planning in the European Union: Practices to Draw on in Russia
... employ a systemic-complex methodology to consider the targets, functions, and content of spatial planning in European countries and compare them to urban planning practices... ... related areas — territorial, marine, and underground planning. The article examines the evolution of the ideas of spatial planning in the EU. We consider the documentary framework... ... in order to attain similar goals using the components of the transferred technique, model, or policy. We present a classification of spatial planning systems. We show how...
The Evolution, or Seasonal and Interannual Variability, of the Diurnal Variation of Hydrometeorological Fields in the Southern Baltic Sea
We present the results of an analysis of field observations of the air temperature Ta, the dew point Td (relative humidity f), the sea-level atmospheric ... ... meteorological elements, we studied the temperature Tw and the salinity S of the upper sea layer. Using our own time series model, we estimated the contributions of each mode to the total temporal variability. In the article, we examine the intrannual ...
Experiences in translation: the text as a pattern, the pattern as a text
In this article, we discuss the methodological prospects of using the term ‘pattern’ in the analysis of a literary text. We identify the ... ... its textual realizations, provided the latter are very similar at the prototype or model level. Therefore, the relationship between the pattern and a resultant text is... ... grammatika [Poetic grammar], 1, pp. 239—297 (in Russ.).
Leonov, I. V., 2011. The evolution of the term “pattern” in culturological knowledge: from a concept to...
Particular features of Polish Hamlet in the novels “Homeless” by S.Zeromski and “Red Shields” by Y. Iwaszkiewicz
The authors study the evolution of “Polish Hamlet” image in prosaic works of the first half of the XXth century. They emphasize that the structure of this ... ... concludes that Zheromsky within the frames of realistic novel successively implements the Hamlet’s psychological personality model while Ivashkevich a mystical effect of “Hamlet play” and his protagonist if a psychological type different from a Shakespeare’s ...
Transnational tourist destination management: a case study of the Baltic sea region
... carried out a critical analysis of secondary sources (documents, information materials, the Internet resources) and supplemented the review with our insights from participatory observation. We also obtained additional information from interviews. Three models of destination management were identified: marketing-oriented, planning-oriented, and governance-oriented. Our research shows that the evolution of destination management is characterised by a gradual increase in the participation of public entities. This is related to the marginalisation of the tourism industry, which resulted in a systematic decrease in state funding for maintaining ...
Decay of a weak gap and wave propagation in a nonlocal environment with a source
... fourth-order wave equation with a source is considered. The results are set out in terms of the heat transfer theory. The temperature derivative of the source function is... ... beating. An example is built for disintegration of a weak discontinuity when time evolution in the perturbed region leads to forming a standing wave.
1. Никитенко... ... 1948. Vol. 1. P. 93—122.
11. Tung M. M., Trujillo М., Lopez Molina J. A. et al. Modelling the heating of biological tissue based on the hyperbolic heat transfer equation...
The major transformations of scientific views on public ad-ministration: a sociological analysis
This article examines transformation of the social administrative resources through different historical periods. The author suggests criteria for analyzing evolution of scientific views on public administration: sociological time and the volume of the social ties. On the basis of these criteria, the author identifies the stages of cardinal changes in public administration. The optimum administrative model is suggested for each of these stages. The article emphasizes the dependence of the changes in the resource base of the ...
Behavioral geoeconomics: a problem statement
In this article, I formulate the problem of a search for a new approach to the state in the modern economic system. The aim of ... ... and phenomena. In analysing existing approaches to the state and the socio-economic evolution, I emphasise the need to develop a special approach – a behavioural geoeconomics... ... Сравнительная политика. 2012. № 3 (9). С. 4—24.
13. Allen P. M. Dynamic models of evolving systems // System Dynamics Review. 1988. Vol. 4, № 1—2. P....
Country Competitiveness: an Empirical Study
... competitive? What economic policies effectively influence country competitiveness? The aim of this research paper is to analyse country competitiveness empirically, in order to... ... estimation are highlighted. Also, several macro-economic modifications of the basic model specification are tested, providing further empirical analysis. Results indicate... .... 395—403.
22. Kristjánsdóttir, H. 2016, Can the Butler's tourist area cycle of evolution be applied to find the maximum tourism level? A comparison of Norway and Iceland...
Migration Flows in Europe: Space and Time Transformation
One of the key manifestations of globalisation is an increase in the spatial mobility of ... ... ehkonomicheskogo prostranstva Rossii v nachale XXI veka: geoehkonomicheskij podhod [Evolution of the Russian economic space at the beginning of the century XXI: geo-economic... ... Sociology, T. 37, Vol. 1, p. 13—34.
15. Chiswick, B. R., Miller, P. W. 2001, A model of destination-language acquisition: Application to male immigrants in Canada...
The dynamics of agricultural land use in the North-West of Russia and the Baltic countries
The agricultural land dynamics is one of the central issues of land use in Europe and Russia. Each historical period is characterized by its own model of agricultural land use. The analysis of its dynamics in the North-West of Russia and the Baltic countries was based ... ... Geography. 2004. № 4 (1). P. 3—21. doi: 10.1093/jeg/4.1.3.
34. Njøs R., Fosse J. K. Linking the bottom-up and top-down evolution of regional innovation systems to policy: Organizations, support structures and learning processes // Industry and ...
Competitive effects of low trade barriers: evaluations for the Kaliningrad region
... Union Institute for Economic Research.
13. Roberts, M., Tybout, J. 1996, Industrial Evolution in Developing Countries, Oxford University Press.
14. Tybout, J. 2003, Plant-... ... Firm-Level Evidence on "New" Trade Theories. (Chapter 13, Volume 1). In: Handbook of International Trade, edited by K. E. Choi and J. Harrigan, Oxford, UK, Blackwell... ... 1987, Trade and trade policy with differentiated products: a Chamberlinian-Ricardian model, Economic Journal, no. 97, p. 700—717.
16. Wilhelmsson, F. 2006, Market Power...
Social inclusion of people with disabilities de jure and de facto: the included, the self-inclusive and the non-self-inclusive
The article presents an analysis of the social systems, in which human health is not limited to its inclusion in social ... ... integrative analysis and synthesis of the existing theories and empirical facts. The evolution of the concepts of social integration and inclusion of people with disabilities... ... relation to social inclusion and exclusion. The author argues that there are different models of integration of people with disabilities based on social compromise and respect...
Clusters in the institutional perspective: on the theory and methodology of local socioeconomic development
This article addresses the problem of definition and identification of clusters as localized mesoeconomic systems with ... ... lokal'nye proizvodstvennye sistemy i razvitie malogo i srednego biznesa [«Rising» model of regional development, local production systems and development of small and... ... Quarterly, no. 22, p. 324―344.
26. Iammarino, S., McCann, Ph. 2006, The structure and evolution of industrial clusters: Transactions, technology and knowledge spillovers...
Transboundary Clusters in the Coastal Zones of the European Part of Russia: Inventory, Typology, Factors, and Prospects
This article presents an inventory and a typology of the existing and emerging economic clusters in the coastal zone of the European part ... ... [Transboundary cluster formation in the coastal zones of the European part of Russia: factors, models, economic and telecommunication effects], Rostov-on-Don, 421 p. (in Russ.)
2... ... Conceptual Analysis, Regional Studies, no. 1, p. 11.
12. Broek, J., Smulders, H. 2013, The evolution of a Cross-Border Regional Innovcational System: An Institutional Perspective...
The development of cooperation between the European Union and Russia on migration issues: from „the „common spaces” to the actual implementation
... cooperation has experienced problems in many areas. Nevertheless, cooperation in the field of migration proves to be successful. Through analyzing the EU-Russia migration agenda... ... Sagrera, R. 2010, The EU-Russia readmission-visa facilitation nexus: an exportable model for Eastern Europe?, European Security, no. 19 (4),p. 569—584.
16. Lavenex... ... European Governance, no. 4 (3).
21. Timmins, G. 2004, Coping with the new Neighbours: The evolutions of European Union policy towards Russia, Perspectives on European Politics...
The main environmental problems of the Baltic Sea and the ways to solve them
The Baltic Sea is a unique ecological system, an integral part of the global ecological system, which is in urgent need of protection from destructive ... ... oceanography of the Baltic Sea. In:Feistel R., Nausch G., Wasmund N. (Ed.). State and evolution of the Baltic Sea 1952—2005. Hoboken, N. J.: John Wiley & Sons, Inc, pp... ... Wuff, F., Rahn, L., Jonsson, P., Brydsten, L., Ahl, T., Granmo, A. 1993.A mass balance model of chlorinated organic matter for the Baltic Sea — a challenge to ecotoxicology...
The effect of Covid-19 on labour migration in the CIS
This study responds to the need for measures to mitigate the effects of national actions to slow the spread of Covid-19. National responses are dynamic processes ... ... migratsii iz stran Tsentral’noi Azii v Rossiyu: ekonomiko-sotsiologicheskoe issledovanie [Modeling labor migration flows from Central Asian countries to Russia: economic and... ... K. Vezzoli, S. 2016, Growing restrictiveness or changing selection? The nature and evolution of migration policies, International Migration Review, vol. 50, no. 3, p....
Spatial structure and development of settlements in the Saint Petersburg agglomeration
... 180—186 (in Russ.).
17. Usanov, B.P. 2009, Spatial development, structural structure and features of the St. Petersburg agglomeration, Vestnik grazhdanskikh inzhenerov [Bulletin of Civil Engineers], no.2 (19), p. 6—10 (in Russ.).
18. Zyukova, N.B. 2012, Evolution of concepts and models of functional and territorial development of urban agglomerations, Gradostroitel’stvo [Urban planning], no. 1, p. 47—50 (in Russ.).
19. Aksenov, K.E., Brade, I. 2003, Transformational and post-transformational urban space: development of the ...
The Baltics and Russian North-West: the Core and the Periphery in the 2000s
This article analyses population changes in North-West regions of Russia (the former North-Western economic zone and the Kaliningrad region) and the ... ... International Regional Science Review, Vol. 15, no. 2,p. 157—177.
23. Gibbs, J. 1963, The evolution of population concentration, Economic Geography, no. 2, p. 119—129.
24... ... Sciences, Vol. 102, no. 43, p. 15313—15318.
27. Raagmaa, G. 2003, Centre-Periphery model explaining the regional development of the informational and transitional society...
Territorial differences in the attitudes to the migration crisis in Germany: The political aspect
The European migration crisis has divided the population of Germany along the lines of the country’s migration policy and the attitude to immigrants.... ... Polit. Sci., no. 41, p. 499—524.
6. Lyalina, А. V. 2016, Theoretical approaches to modeling the consequences of labor migration for host territories, Regional'nye issledovaniya... ... Public Opinion in Liberal Democracies, New York, p. 286—306.
15. Fetzer, J. 2011, The Evolution of Public Attitude toward Immigration in Europe and the United States, 2000—2010...
Corpus-based studies in conference interpreting
Corpus-based interpreting studies (CIS) are a relatively recent “[…] Off-shoot of Corpus-based Translation Studies” to quote the seminal paper (1998) by the late ... ... community interpreting. The present paper focuses on conference interpreting and covers the evolution of the concept of interpreting corpus by providing an overview of the most... ... corpus-based study. In: G. Hansen, A. Chesterman and H. Gerzymisch-Arbogast, eds. Efforts and Models in Interpreting and Translation Research.A tribute to Daniel Gile. Amsterdam:...