Stakeholder approach to the implementation of the ‘third mission’ of universities
The implementation of the ‘third mission’ by universities is a significant area of research that has been explored by many Russian and international experts. The ‘third mission’ means engaging with society. Alongside education and research, it is an important factor in the successful ...
Structural characteristics of the conceptual field of ‘Mission’ in J. H. Wichern’ religious discourse
This article addresses the structure of the ‘mission’ religious conceptual field in the discourse of the German theologian J. H. Wichern. The structure of the corresponding core concept incorporates basic characteristics – representatives of group meanings and varying characteristics, i. e. ...
Paul Natorp’s social pedagogic theory and it’s relevance to modern russian education
... background. Thus the social function of the universities as institutions where persons of such quality are being cultivated is actualized. This notion makes Natorp’s standpoint resemble in many ways the extended reading of university’s “third mission”.
1. Auzan, A. A., 2013, Missiya universiteta: vzglyad ehkonomista [University’s mission: economist point of view], Polit. ru: Publichnye lekcii. [Polit. ru: Public lectures]. Moscow, 18.04.2013. URL:
Daily life in China as seen by Russian missionaries (1721—1854)
This paper explores different aspects of the daily life of a Chinese city on the basis of reports of the Russian Orthodox Church mission in Beijing dating back to the 18th century. The author shows how studying Chinese material culture contributed to the sociocultural adaptation of missionaries in Beijing.
1. Российский государственный исторический ...
Interactive National Language Museum and the Development of Rhetoric Culture
1. Canadian Language Museum [Mission]. URL: http://www.languagemuseum.ca/mission/ (дата обращения: 05.10.2012).
2. Lietuvių kalbos institutas [Lituanistikos židinys]. URL: http://www.lki.lt/LKI_LT/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=48&Itemid=51 (дата ...
A renovation of values in the educational system
This article discusses the results of a study of youth’s values conducted in Kaliningrad in 2012—2013. Special attention is paid to the understanding of the life mission and the role of social and legal activism in the structure of values. The author presents arguments in favour of introducing prosocial val-ues into the education system.
1. Торопов П. Б. К вопросу об уровнях правомерного ...
The Mission of the Russian Immigration
A development of the low power engine for work on a krypton
Addressing such space mission as station keeping at the orbit, satellite orbit rising, debris deorbiting, cargo transportation and development of thrusters for deep space missions, electric propulsion appears to be an undisputed alternative for the chemical thrusters. Also,...
Redeployment of the 3rd Belorussian front troops on the eve of the Samland Offensive of 1945
... the East-Prussian Offensive of 1945. Particular attention is paid to the problem of redeployment of the 3rd Belorussian Front forces to create the necessary conditions for defeating the enemy during the Battle of Königsberg and the follow-on front mission on the Samland peninsula.
1. Белобородов А. П. Всегда в строю. М., 1984.
2. Васильев А. В. Перегруппировка войск фронта // Центральный архив министерства ...
«Which Side are You on, Boy?» Roman Jakobson in the Interwar Pragu
... the author illustrates Roman Jakobson’s complex and often contradictory relations with the trio of political institutions within whose orbits he was moving: 1) the Ministry of Interior; 2) the Ministry of Foreign Affairs; 3) and the Soviet Red Cross Mission/Political Representation in Prague. The reader is invited to assess Jakobson’s loyalties: whether to concur with Georgii Chicherin’s opinion that Jakobson is perhaps “an unreliable but absolutely indispensable” because, as the chief of ...
To the question of creating a stationary plasma engine of increased power
The new concept of powerful electric thrusters for spacecraft are aimed at creation of power plants for transportation of satellites with a large mass support manned space programs, space transportation and missions to study outer space. As the main engine for such systems, the choice of stationary plasma thruster (SPT) high power. This article presents an overview of SPT big power and issues when they are created.
1. Морозов А. И. Исследование ...
Corporate sport and its mission in the development of an international company
This article considers the problems of development of sports as a social phenomenon and a means of cross-cultural communication and international business development. The authors present data on the experimental testing of the developed corporate sport model.
Koltan S., Koneeva E.
sport, corporate sport, cross-cultural communication, cross-cultural competences
On the establishment and early activity of the Soviet consulate in Königsberg (1923—1925)
This article analyses the reasons behind the restoration of diplomatic relations between Russia and Germany after World War I, as well as the fundamental differences in the performance of Russian imperial and Soviet consular missions in East Prussia. On the basis of the earlier unknown documents from the Central Russian archives and the Political archive of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Germany, the author describes the establishment of the Soviet Consulate in Königsberg ...
The development of legal framework for Russia-EU relations: 2010 results
... and Russian law. The article reviews current initiatives and approaches of the Parties in the legal regulation of the „Partnership for modernisation".
1. Postojannoe predstavitel'stvo Rossijskoj Federacii pri Evropejskom Sojuze [The Permanent Mission of the Russian Federation to the European Union], available at: http://www. russianmission. eu (accessed 17 December 2010).
2. Koncepcija modernizacii Soglashenija o partnerstve i sotrudnichestve mezhdu Rossiej i ES i zakljuchenija Soglashenija ...
Strategy selection for educational institution development in modern conditions
... развития системы образования в Калининградской области // Вестник Института Балтийского региона РГУ им. И. Канта. 2009. №
1. С. 67—74.
mission, strategy for educational institution development.
Cоncept of LOVE in religious consciounsness of J. H. Wichern
3. Маркина Ю. А. Религиозная картина мира: психолингвистический аспект// Мир науки, культуры, образования. 2009. № 4. С. 69—72.
4. Wichern J. H. Die innere Mission der deutschen evangelischen Kirche. Eine Denkschrift an die deutsche Nation. Hamburg, 1849.
Tsvetkova A. A.
conceptual analysis, religious view of the world, religious communication, religious concept, religious consciousness, religious concept ...
The Role of Public Companies in Creating a Platform for Economic Growth in Saint Petersburg
Saint Petersburg has a special mission in delivering national development priorities, ensuring sustainable economic growth, and commercializing R&D. This necessitates research on the situation in the corporate sector, including investment potential and propensity to invest. The authors ...
Normalizations of hyperband
Mission and proof of existence theorem for hyperband m n SH A which carrier conjugated system (; * ) of planar elements are examined: the tangent subbundle of (; * ) -planes (-subbundle) and the tangent subbundle of lines (* -subbundle)....
Kategorische Rechtsprinzipien in Zeiten der Postmoderne. Interview mit Prof. Dr Otfried Höffe
... the fundamental principles of justice on the Zeitgeist and the opinions of the masses. The interviewee calls freedom the supreme human value, advocates the idea of a democratic constitutional state (he considers the principles of a social state as a mission of the state rather than a subjective right of citizens), and argues that dictatorship and tyranny deserve resistance. Prof. Dr. Höffe gives detailed definitions of the notions of transcendental exchange, categorical legal principles, enlightened ...
Development of an erosion model of a discharge chamber of a stationary plasma engine
... // Системный анализ, управление и навигация : тез. докл. 19-й Междунар. науч. конф. М., 2014.
3. Goebel D., Polk J., Sandler I. et al. Evaluation of 25-cm XIPS Thruster Life for Deep Space Mission Application // 31th International Electric Propulsion Conference. USA, 2013.
4. Приданников С. Ю. Исследование характеристик стационарных плазменных двигателей при длительной ...
Strategic perspectives for the territorial development of the Baltic Sea Region
... Russian Federation on 27 July 2001.
Long Term Perspective for the Territorial Development of the Baltic Sea Region. Background Synthesis Document, Riga/Vilnius
of the European Communities: Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions
concerning the European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region.
COM(2009) 248 final. Brussels, 2009.
Mary Crawford Fraser and Alice Mabel Bacon on the Japanese society of the late 19th/early 20th century
.... The slaking of the sword: Tales of the Far East. L., 1904.
10. Fraser H. The stolen emperor. N. Y., 1903.
11. Fraser H. The stolen prince, a legend of old Japan. N. Y., 1905.
12. Johnson L. L. Evangelists for Women’s Education: The ‘Civilizing Mission’ of Tsuda Umeko and Alice M. Bacon // アジア文化研究三鷹: 国際基督教大学 (Куль¬турология Азии. Токио, 2012. № 38). Р. 1—16.
13. Latourette K. S. The development of Japan. N. Y., 1918.
14. Mills S. ...
Verification modified model bio productivity EPIC at regional level
... зондирования и моделирования биопродуктивности // Известия Алтайского государственного университета. 2010. № 1—2. С. 89—93.
10. Torres R. et al. GMES Sentinel-1 mission // Remote Sensing of Environment.2012. Vol. 120. P. 9—24.
11. Евтюшкин А. В., Филатов А. В. Брыксин В. М. Сопровождение архива ERS-2\SAR на территорию России // Вестник ...
The Late Poetry of A. Bashlachev: Changes in Performance and New Meanings
... variations in A. Bashlachev’s texts is based on comparison and meaning-based correlation between subtexts. The article examines A. Bashlachev’s late works linked by the cross-cutting theme of poetry and the Poet. A. Bashlachev’s vision of the Poet’s mission and life tragedy and an inevitable conflict between the Poet, on the one hand, and the authorities and the crowd, on the other. Ideational components set a framework for a correlation analysis of variations in A. Bashlachev’s texts. The authors ...
Kant’s fundamental idea of state and law in Pushkin’s Boris Godunov
... theory. In his tragedy, Pushkin was guided by Kant’s ideas of state and law and strived to make it obvious that the people is the only monarch and source of political and legislative power. The tragedy of the people is that it does not know it and the mission of the educated class is to make the people aware of its powers and educate it. Law cannot exist beyond the people’s consciousness — everything else is despotism and a tyranny.
1. Alekseev M. P., 1984, K istochnikam «Podrazhanij drevnim» ...
On certain groups in the Soviet outbound tourism (on the example of the Kaliningrad region)
... author examines the available archive materials of the Kaliningrad Regional Council of Trade Unions and the Regional Council of CPSU (Communist Party of the USSR), analyzes relevant publications. Particular attention is drawn to the implementation of the mission of tourist groups aboard, following the specialized routs. The author identifies the measures taken by the state organizations dealing with the outbound tourism issues aimed to improve the efficiency of the tourist trips. The article considers ...
“Russian people” in the literature and documents of the 19th century: an experience of linguistic portraiture
... into a term and the image of Russian people was mythologized. The authors concluded that the concept “Russian people” is composed of two parts — ‘ordinary people’ and ‘society’. The latter behaves in a fatherly way, taking upon itself the mission of enlightenment of ordinary people and their liberation. In the semantic field “Russian people” there are numerous semantic components directly related to the concept analysed: faith, faithfulness, patience, tolerance, understanding, receptivity,...
Bogdan Kistiakovy’s Project of “State of the Future” as Synthesis of the Ideas of Liberalism and Socialism
... Kistyakovsky’s project. It suggests an original legal interpretation of the idea of socialization of means of production. Kistyakovsky sees the capitalist form of economic organization as a form of ‘economic anarchy’ and a major obstacle to the mission of achieving social justice. This problem is solved through withdrawing all means of production from the realm of private law, which should be compensated for by the extension of public legal rights. It is concluded that it is possible to correlate ...
The Baltic Sea Region and the Black Sea Area: Two Pieces of the Same Puzzle
Le autostrade dell’Artico, in Limes, Rivista italiana di geopolitica, Partita al Polo //
L’Espresso, Supplemento al. 2008. № 3.
of the European Communities, Communication from the Commission to the Council and the European Parliament,
Synergy. A new regional cooperation initiative.
COM(2007) 160 final. 2007,
Building security in
’s new borderlands, Subregional cooperation in the wider ...
The dynamics of chiral cosmological fields in the canonical phantom model
The latest results of space and ground-based mission WMAP, Planck, BICEP2 discussed widely by the scientific community and indicate the need for research on new models of inflation, other than the basic model of inflation, based on a single self-interacting scalar field. In this paper we consider ...
The concept of guerrilla warfare in Lithuania in the 1920—1930s
... defender of the Homeland — Lithuania. Additionally, the structure and numbers of the Union are analysed through a comparison with similar organisations of the other «small nations» of the Baltic North-East. The author addresses the issue of military missions planned by the Lithuanian Army, as well as the way riflemen implemented them. Since the Union did not only offer military training, but was also engaged in the patriotic propaganda, the article focuses on the network of cultural institutions,...
National monetary policy and the role of banks in increasing its efficiency
... P. 1—16.
20. Kurov A., Stan R. Monetary policy uncertainty and the market reaction to macroeconomic news // Journal of Banking & Finance. 2018. Vol. 86. P. 127—142.
21. Lee S., Bowdler Ch. Banking sector globalization and monetary policy transmission: Evidence from Asian countries // Journal of International Money and Finance. 2019. Vol. 93. P. 101—116.
22. Ma Y., Lin X. Financial development and the effectiveness of monetary policy // Journal of Banking & Finance. 2016. Vol. 68. P. ...
The significance of the critique of A. I. Vvedensky’s ‘new psychophysiological law’ for Russian philosophy
8. Vvedensky, A. I. 2013, Psihologya bez vsyakoj metafiziki [The psychology without any metaphysics], Moscow.
9. Vvedensky, A. I. 1996, Stat'ei po filosofii [Articles on philosophy], St Petersburg.
10. Grot, N. Y. 1889, O zadachah zhurnala [The mission of the journal], Voprosi filosofii I psihologii [Questions of philosophy and psychology], Vol. 1, p. 1—20, Moscow.
11. Lopatin, L. M. 1893, Novij psihofiziologicheskij zakon g. Vvedenskogo [A new physiological law Vvedensky], Voprosi filosofii ...
Assessment of the efficiency of Russian response to the implementation of US missile defence deployment concept in Europe
... Russia not to behave aggressively], NewsBalt, available at: http://newsbalt. ru/detail/?ID=2433 (accessed 9 September 2011).
15. Romanec, I. 2007, Tretij pozicionnyj rajon PRO SShA: prednaznachenie —mnimoe i real'noe [A third missile defence U. S. mission — real and imaginary], Zarubezhnoe voennoe obozrenie [Foreign Military Review], no.7, p. 1—5.
16. Rossija i Ukraina vedut peregovory po sovmestnoj sisteme PRO [Russia and Ukraine are negotiating a joint missile defence system], RIA Novosti,...
Between profession and public engagement: Evolution of the public history movement in America
(дата обращения: 22.03.2016).
31. Mirabal N. R. Geographies of Displacement: Latina/os, Oral History, and The Politics of Gentrification in San Francisco's Mission District // The Public Historian. 2009. № 2. P. 7—31.
32. Opp J. Public history and fragments of place // Rethinking History: The Journal of Theory and Practice. 2011. № 2. Р. 241—267.
33. People and their Pasts. Public History Today ...
Neo-Kantian and phenomenological axiology in N. N. Alekseev’s philosophy of law
... science]. Moscow, 209 p.
5. Alexeev, N. N., 1930, Religija, pravo i nravstvennost' [Religion, law, and morality], Paris, 106 p.
6. Alexeev, N. N., 1934, Ob idee filosofii i ejo obshhestvennoj missii [About the intention of philosophy and its social mission] // Put' = Voie = [The way], no. 44 (June- September 1934) — Paris: Izdanie Religiozno-Filosofskoi Akademii, P. 27—43.
7. Alexeev, N. N., 1955, Ideja gosudarstva: Ocherki po istorii politicheskoj mysli [The idea of the State: Essays on the ...
Ways to optimize the characteristics of active synthesizers frequency
5. Ясницкий Л. Н., Данилевич Т. В. Современные проблемы науки : учеб. пособие. М., 2017.
6. Agile Development Brings New Challenges for Software Assurance at NASA // NASA Office of Safety & Mission Assurance Website. URL:
(дата обращения: 07.03.2018).
7. Обидин Н. И., Буран Т. Р. Влияние сдвига ...
On the international cooperation of North-West Russia in the field of innovations in the Baltic
... informacionnomu agentstvu ITAR-TASS], 2011, The Trade Representation of the Russian Federation in Finland, February, available at: http://www. rusfintrade. ru/site/article/1285 (accessed 07 September 2012).
4. Torgovye predstavitel'stva: Norvegija [Trade missions Norway], Informacionnaja sistema torgovyh predstavitel'stv Rossii [Information system of the Russian Trade Representation], available at: http://www. torgpredstvo. ru/torg_pred.php?id_land=59&contl=1 (accessed 30 July 2012).
5. Otkrytaja innovacionnaja ...
The Works of Modern Russian Historians and the Historiography of Medieval Lithuania before and after the Red October
... F. V. Taranovskij. K voprosu o shkole «Zapadno- Russkogo» prava v jemigracii [F. Taranovsky. On the issue of school "West-Russian" law in exile]. In: Kul'turnaja missija Rossijskogo Zarubezh'ja. Istorija i sovremennost' [Russian cultural mission abroad. History and the Present], Moscow, p. 115—118.
25. Mihalchenko, S. I. 2006, Pis'ma M. F. Vladimirskogo-Budanova, F. I. Leontovicha i ih uchenikov v arhivah Rossii [Letters M. Vladimirsky-Budanov, F. Leontovich and their students in the ...
The US ballistic missile defence policy in the Baltic and Nordic regions
... military equilibrium in the region. Being similar to other regional missile defence systems of the Pentagon, BMD in Europe increases the offensive capabilities of the US armed forces and its allies and in doing so, it stops performing a purely defensive mission declared by Washington. It is stressed that the deployment of mobile sea- and land-based BMD elements in the Baltic Sea region and Nordic countries will inevitably destabilize the strategic situation and may lead to a new round of arms race in ...
Logic Manuals for Women in the Late Enlightenment Era
... popular philosophy genre. Simple language, dialogic or epistolary form, practical orientation and eclecticism — all this brings logic within the intellectual reach of any civilised person, providing him/her with an instrument of performing their own mission, i. e. the employment of their reason. The very fact that the content of logic for women is practically no different from the content of classical compendiums was a revolutionary development, a practical implementation of the postulate that logic ...