The Tourist and Recreation Potential of Historical Cities in North-West Russia
... Part 1. Goroda, promyshlennost', torgovlya [Cities, industry, trade], Moscow. (in Russ.)
9. Historical towns of Russia: preservation and development, 2011, Anal. Report. Council of the Fed. Fed. SOBR. Russia. (in Russ.)
10. Istoricheskie goroda SSSR [Historical towns of the USSR. New and old], 1987, Moscow. (in Russ.)
11. Katrovsky, A. P. Kovalev, Yu. P., Mazhar, L. Yu., Shcherbakova, S. A. 2017, Tourism in Border Regions: Theoretical Aspects of a Geographical Study, Balt. Reg., Vol. 9, no. 1, p. 81—90. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2017-1-7.
12. Krogius, V. R. 2009, Istoricheskie goroda Rossii kak fenomen ee kul'turnogo naslediya [Historical towns of Russia as a phenomenon of its cultural ...
Cultural and landscape zoning in the North- West Russia
... porubezh'e Rossii: geograficheskie aspekty stanovlenija i razvitija Pskovskogo regiona [Porubezhe western Russia: geographical aspects of the formation and development of the Pskov region], Pskov.
9. Manakov, А. G. 2002, Geokul'turnoe prostranstvo severo-zapada ... ... istoriko-etnograficheskij atlas. Zemledelie.Krest'janskoe zhilishe. Krest'janskaja odezhda. (Ser. XIX — nach. XX v.)
[Russian: Historical and Ethnographic Atlas. Farming. Peasant dwelling. Peasant clothes. (Series XIX — early. XX c.).], Мoscow.
Historical realia in teaching Russian as a foreign language
This article deals with the historical realia as markers of the national and historical identity of the country of the target language. Realia make it possible to reconstruct selected aspects of the national character and study the axiology of modern native speakers. The analysis of non-equivalent, background and connotative lexis in the course of language acquisition stimulates reflection on extralinguistic (historical) information ...
HAGIOGRAPHY: COMPARATIVE AND HISTORICAL ASPECTS
Historical aspects of international cooperation in the Baltic Sea region
International relations: historical aspects
Acute renal failure and acute kidney injury: The historical aspects of the syndromes
... к порядку: гармонизация клинико-лабораторных результатов // Клинико-лабораторный консилиум. 2012. № 3. С. 20—26.
Korolev V. A., Molchanov V. I.
acute renal failure, historical aspect
Kant’s Ethics in the Context of the Enlightenment. Report of the 12th Kant Readings Conference (Kaliningrad, 21-25 April 2019
... thematically universal, embracing all the areas of Kant’s legacy. This time the conference focused on practical philosophy, i.e. the historical grounds and modern significance of Kant’s ethical thought as compared to other philosophical projects of the Enlightenment ... ... the reception of the ethics of Kant and the Enlightenment by philosophers in Russia and the West. Breakout groups discussed aspects of interconnection between the Enlightenment ethics and esthetics as well as interdisciplinary problems at the interface ...
The historical aspects and current issues of the development of Russian-Lithuanian economic relations
... [Documents of Soviet Foreign Policy], 1958, Part. 2, January 1, 1919 — July 30, 1920, Moscow, Gospolitizdat.
3. Kretinin, G. V. 2008, Gosudarstvenno-pravovye aspekty formirovanija territorii i naselenija Litvy. Istoricheskij ocherk [Public legal aspects of the formation of territory and population of Lithuania. historical Overview], Kaliningrad, Izdatelstvo Immanuel Kant State University of Russia.
4. Navickas, К. 1970, Litva i Antanta (1918—1920) [Lithuania and the Entente (1918—1920).], Vilnius, Mintis.
5. Navickas, К. 1965, Rol' Sovetskogo Sojuza v ...
The rhetorical turn in argumentation theory
This article focuses on the key aspects of the rhetorical approach developed by Christopher Tindale and emphasizes its significance for modern theory of argumentation. The article examines the historical background of the rhetorical turn and its relation to informal logic and pragma-dialectics. The author argues that it is justified to consider different approaches to argumentation as complementary.
1. Blair J. A. Tindale’s Acts of arguing: ...
The history of the integration between Russia’s Kaliningrad region and Poland’s northeastern voivodeships: A programme approach
... [The influence of historical memory on Polish-Russian relations (1989—2009)], Report on the Candidate Dissertations in the Historical Sciences, St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg State University, p. 397. (In Russ.)
21. Area of the Program, Lithuania-Poland-Russia ... ...., Kuznetsova, T. Y. 2016, Dialogue of the borderland: from Euro Regions to Local Border Traffic. Political and geographical aspects, International Journal of Environmental & Science Education, Vol. 11, no. 17, p. 10485—10492.
33. Lepik, K.-L. 2009,...
The transformation of ethnic identity in the condition of post-Soviet development of the independent states
This article considers the problem of ethnic identity as a polymodal one and analyses certain social, historical, and psychological aspects of its context. Language is one of the major differentiating features in terms of ethnicity. In some historical situations, ethnic identity is determined by the symbolic role of language in the processes of development of allegiance to the community ...
The innovative aspects of the fishing fleet development in the Russian exclave region
... high rates of socioeconomic development due to the establishment of a large-scale sea fishing industry. Such success rested on research and innovative activity. This article analyses the successful innovative development of the fishing fleet in the historical perspective: new vessels, the development of new equipment, introduction of innovative forms of fishing organisation. The authors offer data on the efficiency of such innovative initiatives. This historical experience is of great importance ...
Historical Prussia in the mirror of confessional relations
This article develops the concept of historical process being determnined by cultural phenomena. The cultural aspect examined by the author is religious beliefs. It is shown that Prussia constituted a region of intersection between ancient Prussian paganism rooted in the proto-Indo-European era and Roman Catholic Church and Orthodoxy. The interaction of these ...
An early edition of Andrey Bolotov’s memoirs (from the archives and manuscripts section of the State Historical Museum)
The history of the creation of Andrei T. Bolotov’s memoirs has been little studied. In particular, the stages of his work on this text are not entirely clear. This article is an attempt to shed light on one aspect of this problem. Bolotov’s personal fund (No. 349) in the Archives and manuscripts section of the State Historical Museum contain a manuscript of Bolotov’s memoirs entitled “Part 2”. It differs significantly in its essential characteristics (paper, design, size, composition, title, division into sections, etc.) from most manuscripts of Bolotov’s ...
The Denominational Space of Modern Sweden: Christianity
... Etnopanorama, no. 1—2, pp. 53—61. (In Russ.)
3. Safronov, S. G. 2013, Regional structure and dynamics of contemporary confessional structure of Russia, Regionalnye issledovaniya [Regional studies], no. 4, p. 87—100.
4. Balabeykina, O. A. 2014, Historical and Geographical aspects of territorial organization of Orthodox Church in Russia, Pskovskii regionologicheskii zhurnal, no. 19, p. 64—73. (In Russ.)
5. Abrosimova, I. V. 2011, Confessional space of Kurgan area study, Geografiya, istoriya I geoekologiya na sluzhbe nauki ...
Aspects of the ‘transcendental’ according to Kant and Husserl: Logos, matheme, metaphor
... principles and programmes of comparative investigations in Kant’s and Husserl’s philosophies, which were proposed by Russian and international philosophers such as Paul Ricoeur, Alexey Chernyakov, William McKenna. The distinctions in the ontological aspects of critical philosophy and phenomenology necessitate an examination of the concept of transcendentalism in a broader historical perspective, which makes it possible to interpret some of the key concepts of critical philosophy and phenomenology as dead metaphors of Ancient Greek philosophy — metaphors that transformed over time into logically preconceived ‘mathemes’....
Neo-Kantian and phenomenological axiology in N. N. Alekseev’s philosophy of law
... priori and empirical and translate both into reality. It is emphasized that religion becomes a tool for understanding values as rules. It is concluded that Alekseev’s philosophy of law combines Neo-Kantian and phenomenological principles with religious aspects.
1. Alexeev, N. N., 1912, Nauki obshhestvennye i estestvennye v istoricheskom vzaimootnoshenii ih metodov: ocherki po istorii i metodologii obshhestvennyh nauk [Social and natural sciences in the historic relationship between their methods: essays on the history and methodology of the social sciences], Moscow, 272 p.
2. Alexeev, N. N., 1918, Vvedenie v izuchenie prava [Introduction to the study of law], Moscow, 188 p.
3. Alexeev, N. N., 1919a,...
Discursive practices of the Russian diaspora in Estonia: language contacts
... significant locations, space in the past and today (the empire, the Republic of Estonia, the Soviet Union); information space; time: historical periods, dates, holidays; time in information space, etc.), linguistic reflections (metalinguistic units denoting co-existence,... ... pp. 85-106 (in Russ.).
Kostandi, E.I., 2015a. The category of temporality in "everyday" language: the comparative aspect. In: Rusistica Latviensis 5. Slavica—2015: filoloģija spētījumi. Riga, pp. 79-85 (in Russ.).
Kostandi, E.I., 2015б....
The transfer of the ownership of the objects of cultural heritage of the Kaliningrad region to the Russian Orthodox Church: the social and cultural aspects of the conflict
... region in the local residents. The author shows that a special regional identity, which developed in the interaction with the unique cultural environment, requires a public discussion as decisions concerning the transfer of the ownership of cultural and historical objects to a religious organisation are made.
Karpenko A. M.
regional identity, Kaliningrad, collective memory, civil society, church-government relations.
Russia and the Baltic States: Some Results and a Few Perspectives
... global'noj politike [Russia in Global Affairs], Vol. 3, no. 4, p. 111—212
6. Le Goff, J. 1992, History and Memory, New York, p. 54.
7. Feldmanis, I. 2015, Okkupacija Latvii — istoricheskie i mezhdunarodno-pravovye aspekty [The occupation of Latvia — historical and international legal aspects], The official website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Latvia, available at: https://www.mfa.gov.lv/ru/information/history/history-juridicalaspects/?print=on (accessed 03.04.2014).
8. Ponomareva, Е., Shishelina, L. 2014,...
The modern historiography on the gender aspects of the history of the First World War
... argues that the explanation of history of societies during and after WWI is incomplete without taking into account the gender aspects.
1. Асташов А. Б. Русский фронт в 1914 — начале 1917 года: военный опыт ... ... Rachamimov A. The Disruptive Comforts of Drag: (Trans)Gender Performances among Prisoners of War in Russia, 1914—1920 // American Historical Review. 2006. Vol. 111, iss. 2. P. 362—382.
18. Sharp I. Blaming the Women: Women’s ‘Responsibility’ for the ...
Changes in the cultural landscape of the Kaliningrad region’s periphery in the 19th/20th centuries
... development of cultural landscapes on the agricultural periphery of the Kaliningrad region. These territories are analysed in view of historical, geographical, social, economic, and political factors. Owing to its history, the Kaliningrad region boasts a unique ... ... cultural landscape elements. Thus, the genesis and development conditions of the region’s cultural landscape are important aspects for the identification of its components — settlement pattern, settlement hierarchy, land use type, transport system,...
Time and eternity in the literary image of the church procession: Pushkin’s Boris Godunov and Shmeleff’s The Year of the Lord
... whereas the church procession in The Year of the Lord unfolds before the reader to reveal personal, family-related, and public aspects of the phenomenon.
Bakhtin, M. M., 2000. Epos i roman [Epic and novel]. St. Petersburg (in Russ.).
Berdyaev, N. ... ... [History of the Russian state: in 3 books]. Kaluga (in Russ.).
Likhachov, D. S., 1997. Istoricheskaya poetika russkoi literatury [Historical poetics of Russian literature]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Mechev, Sergii, hieromartyr, 2001. Tainy bogosluzheniya. Dukhovnye ...
The historiography of the problem of teaching basic swimming skills
This article considers the prerequisites for the development of methodologies of teaching basic swimming skills to different student groups in the historical aspect predominantly on the basis of Russian materials. The author describes the trends in the organisation of training in the period of development of this area of swimming within the activity of progressive people and swimming experts.
1. Плавание ...
The destinies of the Russian minority in Gdansk (translated from Polish by L. Maltsev)
This article offers a historical sketch of the life and activities of the Russian diaspora in Gdansk in the 1920-1930s. The author considers the participation ... ... political life of the Russian minority in Gdansk over the mentioned period was the dominance of political activity over other aspects of social life.
emigration, Russian diasporas, political struggle, national identity
Cross-Border Tourist Routes: The Potential of Russia’s North- West
... developing cooperation between border regions of Russia and the neighbouring countries. The author presents an approach that interprets cross-border tourist routes as an instrument for the conservation, reproduction, and promotion of natural, cultural, and historical potential and as a means to boost business activities in border regions. This article summarises international practices and presents the theoretical and practical aspects of designing and developing transboundary tourist routes in the border regions of Russia’s North-West. The author describes successful tourist routes within the European Neighbourhood and Partnership Instrument (ENPI) crossborder cooperation ...
Indirect translation: Main trends in practice and research
... Translation Studies. Amsterdam: John Benjamins, pp. 141—144.
Sala, I. G., Sanz Roig, D. and Zaboklicka, B. (eds.), 2014. Traducció indirecta en la literatura catalana [Indirect translation in Catalan literature]. Lleida: Punctum.
Schultze, B., 2014. Historical and Systematical Aspects of Indirect Translation in the de Gruyter Handbuch Übersetzung — HSK.26.1-3: Insight and Impulse to Further Research. Zeitschrift für Slavistic, 59 (4), pp. 507—518.
Špirk, J., 2014. Censorship, Indirect Translation and Non-Translation: ...
The Baltic Sea Region and the Black Sea Area: Two Pieces of the Same Puzzle
... perspectives and empirical observations on regional dynamics in
in Review of International Studies. 2009. Vol. 35.
Pavliuk O., Klympush-Tsintsadze I.
Region, Cooperation and
The Historical Structure of Conflicts in the Baltic Area and the Long — term National Interests of Russia // Knudsen O. F. Stability and Security in the Baltic sea Region, Russian, Nordic and European Aspects.
Empire ottoman, le déclin, la chute, l’effacement,
Edition du Félin.
Politics of the
: Dynamics of Cooperation and Conflict.
The image of F. Nietzsche in the Vozrozhdeniye émigré newspaper
This article considers the cultural background to the perception of F. Nietzsche’s philosophy in Russia and the philosopher’s influence on the consciousness of Russian emigration. The author stresses the value of periodicals as a source for historical and philosophical studies and addresses the heuristic aspects of publications in periodicals. A general methodological framework for using such sources is proposed. The author describes the features of Nietzsche’s image stressed by Russian émigré audience.
1. Амфитеатров А. Фашизм ...
Reflections on the history of the Kaliningrad region
... timetable. The article stresses the need to teach a course on East Prussian history and proposes to treat it as the regional aspect of universal history.
1. Adamov, B. N., Bespalov, V. A., Gal'tsov, V. I. et al., 2011. Bol'shoi entsiklopedicheskii ... ... [Annals of the Kaliningrad Region] / ed. by V. N. Maslov. Kaliningrad.
12. Matyushin, G. N., 1987. Istoricheskoe kraevedenie [Historical study of local lore]. Moscow.
13. Kretinin, G. V., Bryushinkin, V. N., Gal'tsov, V. I. et al., 2002. Ocherki istorii ...
Lutheranism in Finland: past and present
... Evangelichesko-lyuteranskaya cerkov' Finlyandii. Kratkij istoricheskij ocherk [Evangelical Lutheran Church of Finland. A brief historical overview], Leningrad, 34 p.
6. Pravoslavnye prixody v Finlyandii rastut i molodeyut [Orthodox parishes in Finland ... ... regionologichesky Journal], no 3, p. 135 – 151.
10. Filimonova, I.Yu. 2005, Geograficheskie aspekty izucheniya konfessij [Geographical aspects of the study of religions], Vestnik Orenburgskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [Bulletin of the Orenburg State University],...
The coastalisation of population in today’s Russia: A sociogeographical explication
8. Mechnikov, L. I. 1995, Tsivilizatsiya i velikie istoricheskie reki [Civilization and the great historical rivers], Moscow, 461 p. (In Russ.)
9. Brodel, F. 2006, Material'naya tsivilizatsiya, ekonomika i kapitalizm, XV—XVIII ... ... From the Geopolitical Social to Geoeconomics, Antipode, Vol. 41, no. 1, p. 22—48.
14. Pokshishevskiy, V. V. 1975, Theoretical aspects of gravity settling to the sea coast and experience quantify this attraction, Izvestiya VGO, Vol. 107, no. 1, p. 87—96....
East on the “mental map” of 18th century English essayists: The imagological aspect
... Schenk F. B. Mental Maps: Die kognitive Kartierung des Kontinents als Forschungsgegenstand der europäischen Geschichte. URL: http://www.ieg-ego.eu/schenkf-2013-de (дата обращения: 01.03.2014).
5. The British Essayists, with prefaces, historical and biographical, by A. Chalmers : in 45 vol. L., 1817.
6. The Works of Oliver Goldsmith. Ed. by P. Cunningham : in 4 vol. L., 1854.
7. The Works of Vicesimus Knox, D. D. With a Biographical Preface. 1824.
German place names in the Kaliningrad region: the commemorative aspect
The author performs a comparative analysis of contemporary and previous names of settlements in the Kaliningrad region. The place names often reflect highly important historical events or are the names of outstanding people. Old German place names were changed in the 1940s of the 20th century. The author highlights the semantics of the toponymic units and the ways of their correlation.
1. Басик С. Н. Общая ...
The history of Lithuania in the national historiography of the second half of the 19th — early 20th century
... Konstantin Bestuzhev-Ryumin et al., Lithuanian history became a specific research area, naturally inscribed in the context of pre-revolutionary national historiography. The works of Matvey Lyubavsky and Alexander Presnyakov, whose conclusions in many aspects are still relevant, achieved the paramount importance in Lithuanian historical studies.
Megem M. E.
Grand Duchy of Lithuania, pre-revolutionary Russian historiography of the second half of the 19th — early 20th century, Kiev history school, pre-revolutionary lithuanism, Vladimir Antonovich, Konstantin Bestuzhev-Ryumin,...
Regional business letters of the mid-18th century in the aspect of genre parameterization
The relevance of the study is determined by the need to create linguistic corpora of historical sources — the acts and other documents of limited accessibility, which are kept in regional archives. The material for the work was the Mikhailovsky village ataman fund of the State Archive of the Volgograd Region (SAVR, fund 332, inventory ...
East Prussia Between the French ‘Hammer’ and the Russian ‘Anvil’: The Napoleonic Era
In this article, we consider the historical aspects of the 1807—1813 situation in East Prussia and describe current Russian and international historiography of the 1813—1814 Foreign Campaign of the Russian Army and of the Russian-Prussian alliance against Napoleonic France. We conclude that ...
Verb collocations of the semantic field «Memory» with the component ‘Vergangenheit’ in the German media
... Wissenschaften. URL:
(дата обращения: 13.06.2018).
18. Geyken A. The DWDS corpus: A reference corpus for the German language of the 20th century // Collocations and Idioms: Linguistic, lexicographic, and computational aspects. L., 2007. S. 23—41.
19. Lowenthal D. In praise of forgetting: Historical memory and its ironies // History Today. 2017. Vol. 67 (3).
20. McQuaid S. D. Parading Memory and Re-member-ing Conflict: Collective Memory in Transition in Northern Ireland // International Journal of Politics, Culture and Society. 2017. Vol....
The later works of Boris Porshnev in foreign historiography
... 2007. С. 14—28.
12. Baron S. H., Heer N. W. The Soviet Union: historiography since Stalin // International Handbook of Historical Studies. Contemporary research and theory / ed. by G. G. Iggers and H. T. Parker. L., 1980. P. 281—294.
13. Braudel ... ... Scandia. 1974. Bd. 40, H. 1. S. 57—103.
20. Ekholm L. Svensk krigsfinansiering. 1630—1631. Uppsala, 1974.
21. Foerster I. Some aspects of the relationship between continuity and discontinuity in anthropogenesis // Anthropologie. 1983. Vol. 21, № 1. ...
The Emergence of Onto-Gnoseology among Russian Intuitivists as Criticism of Neo-Kantianism
... Lossky’s categorial framework as the representation of a system of levels of the universe each of which is characterised by two aspects: the ontological, i.e. it is part of the unity of the world, and the gnoseological, i.e. it has an independent cognitive ... ... Russkoe neokantianstvo: “Marburg” v Rossii. Istoriko-filosofskie ocherki [Russian Neo-Kantianism: “Marburg” in Russia. Historical and Philosophical Essays]. Moscow: ROSSPEN. (In Rus.)
Dmitrieva, N. А., 2016. The Conception of History by Nikolai ...
Scientific writing in teaching foreign languages to future researchers
This article highlights the need to address the stylistics of scientific writing when teaching a foreign language to future scientists. The author presents a historical overview of the key stages of development of functional style theory and describes the modern perspective on scientific writing in the following aspects: field of use, topic and content, characteristics of the sender and recipient, purpose and forms of speech, and general properties, linguistic features, and types of texts.
1. Кожина М. Н. К основаниям функциональной ...
Hybrid texts as a form of interaction between avant-garde artistic and political discourses
... XX veka [Pound & £. Models of the utopia of the 20th century]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Yakobson, R. O., 1978. On the linguistic aspects of translation. Voprosy teorii perevoda v zarubezhnoy lingvistike [Questions of translation theory in foreign linguistics].... ... 1909 to the Present. New York.
Heibach, Ch., 2011. Avant-garde theater as total artwork? Media-theoretical reflections on the historical development of performing art forms. In: A.K Finger and D. Follett, eds. The aesthetics of the total artwork: on borders ...
No politics: François Guizot’s historiosophy before 1814
... (1804— 1814). The established chronological framework makes it possible to identify the foundations of the great thinker’s historical theory — foundations cleansed of the political influence of the Bourbon Restoration (1814—1830) and the July Monarchy ... ... P., 1858. Vol. 1.
15. Guizot F. Mémoires pour servir à l’histoire de mon temps. P., 1860. Vol. 3.
16. Johnson D. Guizot: Aspects of French History, 1787—1874. L., 1963.
17. Lessing G. E. Die Erziehung des Menschengeschlechts. Berlin, 1780.
18. Pouthas ...
Interorganisational networking as the principal form of technological, innovative and research cooperation between Russia and the European Union in the Baltic region
... methodological bases of comparative evaluation of scientific and technological potential of Russia and the EU: regional and international aspects, Balt. Reg., no. 4(14), p. 16-28. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2012-4-2.
9. Vsemirnaja istorija ekonomicheskoj mysli [World ... ... Networks in International Business, Philadelphia, Gordon & Breach, p. 1—16.
35. Gadde, F.-E., Araujo, F. 2006, Business Recipes, Historical Narratives and the Discovery of Networks, IMP Journal, Vol. 1, no. 1.
36. Hagedoorn, J., van Kranenburg, H. 2003, ...
The symbolic complexes of mass culture and the semiosis of political discourse
[Accessed 05 March 2018].
Samoilova, E. O., 2012. Semiotic and ontological aspects of the phenomenon of “cosplay”. In: Ponimanie i refleksiya v kommunikatsii, kul'ture i obrazovanii. Materialy nauchnoi ... ... Russ.).
Eco, U., 2016. Ot dreva k labirintu. Istoricheskie issledovaniya znaka i interpretatsii [From the tree to the maze. Historical studies of the sign and interpretation]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Jung, C., 1991. Arkhetip i simvol [Archetype and symbol]....
Cognitive and speech characteristics of an author of a mnemonic text
The focus of the article is on various aspects of the creative identity of an author of a mnemonic text represented by the concept of cognitive and communicative subject.... ... framework of reminiscence and the system of typological signs and similar stylistic features. The interaction between scientific, historical, and art discourses associated with the creation of a mnemonic text is described. The author pays attention to the ...
The influence of the sea on the economic development and settlement structure in the Baltic Sea region
... Tsivilizatsiya i velikie istoricheskie reki. Geograficheskaya teoriya razvitiya sovremennykh obshchestv [Civilization and the great historical rivers. Geographic theory of the development of modern societies], St. Petersburg. (In Russ.)
18. Mikhailov, A. S. ... ... of the USSR for 70 years, 1987, Jubilee statistical yearbook, Moscow. (In Russ.)
20. Pokshishevsky, V. V. 1975, Theoretical aspects of the attraction of settlement to the sea coasts and the experience of quantifying this attraction, Izvestiya vsesoyuznogo ...
S. I. Hessen and the history of Russian Neo-Kantianism
... emphasise the originality of his philosophical position in the framework of Neo-Kantianism. The author identifies two important aspects in the analysis of the Russian thinker’s works: his attention to the philosophical practice and the evolution of his ... ... Russkoje neokantianstvo: “Marburg” v Rossii. Istoriko-filosofskije ocherki [Russian Neo-Kantianism: “Marburg” in Russia. Historical and philosophical essays],Moscow.4. Krajnen, K., Belov, V.N. 2008, Izuchenie neokantianstva: ukazanija k chteniju [Study ...