The main indicators of social administra tive expert system
This article considers the empirical operationalization of basic indicators of social and administrative expert system. These indicators include management, leadership, and leading management. The authors analyze the dynamics of manifestations of these indicators. It is concluded that the modern process of organizational management evolves towards using management ...
Management behaviour: Expert system and modelling processes
The article studies issues relating to the employment of expert systems in the management process. The authors describe the application of activity theory in organisational interrelations. The possibility of considering activity theory as a basis for understanding the essence of management interrelations is analysed....
Estonian Political Parties in the mid-2010s
... Lanko, D. А. 2009, Populizm i politicheskoe uchastie: ulichnye besporjadki v stranah Baltijskogo regiona v 2007—2009 [Populism and political participation: riots in the Baltic region in 2007—2009], Politicheskaja jekspertiza: POLITJeKS [Political expert: POLITEKS], Vol. 5 no. 1, p. 209—230.
comparative politics, political parties, party systems, Republic of Estonia
A situational approach to building social managerial expert systems
The article presents the author’s view on modelling an expert system through the implementation of one of social paradigms. Such categories as ‘governance’, ‘leadership’, and ‘leadership management’ are identified as indicators of management interactions. Each of the categories is operationalized and ...
An analysis of heterogeneous thinking techniques and the prospects for their implementation by hybrid intelligent multiagent systems
... А. В. Гибридные интеллектуальные системы. Теория и технология разработки. СПб., 2001.
Kolesnikov A. V., Listopad S. V., Rumovskaya S. B., Maitakov F. G.
hybrid intelligent multi-agent system, heterogeneous thinking, small expert team
Strategic development of a university in the Russian exclave
... A. 2008.Neumolimyj rok innovacij // Ekspert. 2008. № 28(617). [online] Available at: http://www.expert.ru/printissues /expert/ 2008/28/interview _neumolimuy_rok_innovaciy> [Accessed 3 July 2010].
Olejnik, A. N.
Institucional'naja ... ... Urban and Regional Research, № 23(2), pp. 365—378.
Cassiolato, J. E., Lastres, H. M., Maciel, M. L.
2003. Systems of Innovation and Development — Evidence from Brazil. Cheltenham; Northampton.
1998. Creating entrepreneurial ...
Visual modeling of group processes in decision-making by a small team of experts
The features of the problem solving process by a small team of experts and their visualization are considered. Relevant application of the proposed visualization tools in virtual heterogeneous ... ... conversations: designing through theory, experiments, and iterations // CHI'10 Extended Abstracts on Human Factors in Computing Systems. N. Y., 2010. P. 4567—4582.
13. Pennebaker J. W., Francis M. E., Booth R. J. Linguistic inquiry and word count: LIWC2001....
Innovative economy in the Baltic Sea region
... economiki [Economic matters], no. 7, p. 60.
3. Dosi, G., Freeman, C., Nelson, R. 1988, Technical Change and Economic Theory, London, Pinter Publishers.
4. Oganesyan, T. 2010, Rozhdenie nacional'noj innovacionnoj sistemy [Birth of National innovation system], Expert, no. 36.
5. Etzkowitz,H. 2010, Trojnaja spiral'. Universitety-predprijatija-gosudarstvo. Innovacii v dejstvii [The Triple Helix: University-Industry-Government Innovation in Action], translated by A. Uvarov, Tomsk, TUSUR.
6. Dezhina, I. 2011, Osobennosti ...
The assessment and factors of increase in innovative competitiveness of Latvian regions
... sistemah: materiali ХVI mezdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferencii 16—17 junja 2007 g. [Management in social and economic systems: Materials XVI International Scientific-Practical Conference on 16—17 June 2007, Minskiy institut upravlenija. Minsk,... ... [Decision-making. The analytic hierarchy process.], Moscow, „Radio i svjaz”.
14. Ekspertnie ocenki v sociologicheskih issledovanijah [Expert assessments in sociological research.], 1990, Kiev, Naukova Dumka.
region, innovation, competitiveness,...
A semiotic approach to construction of information systems in the field of security
... системы // Искусственный интеллект и принятие решений. 2008. № 1. С. 4—14.
semiotic systems, risk and threats models, knowledge extraction, artificial intelligence, decision support systems, expert systems
Social Attitude to Drug-Addiction in the Belgorod Region
... article presents the results of the survey on the attitude of the Belgorod region residents to drug addiction. The problem of drug addiction is analysed from the points of view of three groups: residents, specialists in drug addiction prevention and experts on this problem. The authors define stereotypes and illusions about drug addiction and its prevention. The article provides practical recommendations which include a system for information support for drug addicts.
, связанной со злоупотреблением наркотиками и их незаконным оборотом в Белгородской области. 2006 ...
Set of algorithms for constructing university timetable – part 1: system of evaluating timetable quality based on fuzzy logic and features of algorithm for searching an optimal timetable
A new approach for evaluating the quality of University timetables is proposed. This approach uses a multicriterion expert system with two quality
indexes: the average penalty imposed on timetabling and highest penalty imposed on one of the constraints. The system based on a series of intelligible rules and use the algorithms of fuzzy logic for getting the final evaluation ...
Role visual models of the functional hybrid intelligent system with the heterogeneous visual field
The paper presents role visual models of a homogeneous and heterogeneous problem, an autonomous and integrated method, an element that is an expert of collective intelligence, a functional hybrid intelligent system that is artificial collective intelligence. The proposed models are the basis for visual modeling of hybrid intelligent systems that dynamically synthesize an integrated model and method over heterogeneous model and visual fields and simulate the ...
Latvia in the System of European Territorial Security: a View from the Inside and Outside
... territorial system], Vestnik Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, no. № 1, p. 20-27.
7. Mitrany, D. 1966, A Working Peace System, Chicago, Quadrange Books, 221 p.
8. Buzan, B., Wæver, O. 2003, Regions and Powers: The Structure of International Security,... ...?id=44932342 (accessed 09.11.2014).
14. Rossijskie jeksperty: strany Baltii priblizjat jekonomiku Rossii k evropejskoj [The Russian experts: the Baltic countries will bring the Russian economy to the European], 2003, DELFI.LV, 16 May, available at: http://rus....
On the concept of normative evaluation of cost-effectiveness of GLONASS application in coastal regions
Russia promotes the application of GLONASS satellite information system in regional economies. In three regions, the system has already been introduced and is widely used, 21 more regions are introducing the system. Experts believe that this process will take from 3 to 5 years. The introduction and integrated use of GLONASS pose a number of organizational and economic problems for regional administrations. One of such problems is the evaluation of economic benefit ...
The formation of a risk management system for projects in the field of aquaculture innovative development in the Kaliningrad region: a case study
... activities of parent project organizations. The authors develop the concept and principal scheme of the formation of risk management system for innovative development projects in aquaculture.
1. Voropaeva, V. I. (ed.), 2001, Upravlenie proektami: Osnovy professional'nyh ... ... kompetencii specialistov [Project management:
the Basics of professional knowledge, National requirements for the competence of experts], Moscow, Izd-vo Consulting Agency CUBS Groups — Cooperation-Business-Service».
2. Krayniy, A. A. 2011, Akvakul'tura ...
Spatial Planning in the European Union: Practices to Draw on in Russia
... the EU and its member states. The concept of ‘best practices’ is interpreted as an approach that includes the transfer of expert knowledge, concepts, ideas and practices developed in certain conditions and their adaptation to the needs of a different ... ... similar goals using the components of the transferred technique, model, or policy. We present a classification of spatial planning systems. We show how civil society is being involved in spatial planning in the EU and Russia. We stress the need to draw on the ...
From the Mediterranean to the Baltic: the problem of implementing the principle of solidarity in the EU area of immigration and asylum
... sharing of responsibility in the area of immigration and asylum. This study relies on the works of Russian and international experts in European integration and European law and on the analysis of EU regulations. There are two dimensions to the implementation ... ... be implemented by all the member states.
Voynikov, V. V.
migration crisis, principle of solidarity, refugee relocation system, migration policy, Dublin Regulation, refugees
The methodological bases of comparative evaluation of sci¬entific and technological potential of Russia and the EU: regional and international aspects
... http://econom. nsc. ru/ieie/news/zashiti/avtoref/shtercer. pdf (accessed 10 January 2012).
29. Balatsky, О. F. (ed.), 2006, Jekonomicheskij potencial administrativnyh i proizvodstvennyh sistem [The economic potential of the administrative and production systems], Sumi, ITD “Universitetskaja kniga”, 973 p.
30. The rating agency "Expert RA" (In Russ.), Rejting investicionnoj privlekatel'nosti regionov 2009—2010 gg.: novyj potencial [Rating of investment attractiveness of regions 2009—2010: A new potential], available at: http://www. auditinvest.ru/downloads/docs/v_reytinge_investicionnoy_privlekatelnosti_regoionov....
Global energy and environmental security in the current global economic crisis
... This method is aimed to avoid further economic and energy crises. At the same time, it has an important environmental aspect. Experts claim that the new area of global energy should be less costly than the traditional ones.
Kosov Yuri, Mallon Vim
energy security, environmental security, global climate control, renewable energy sources, energy system with reduced use of fossil fuels, energy policy
Heterogeneous models of problem and instrumental diagnostic environment for decision-support in complex diagnostic problem
... respect to medical diagnostic and health informatics. This model displays heterogeneous cooperative clinical collective work of experts in small groups “at the round table”.
1. Поспелов Д. А. Ситуационное управление: ... ... амебы до робота: модели поведения. М., 1987.
8. Ashby W. R. Principles of the Self-Organizing Dynamic System // J. of General Psychology. 1947. № 37. P. 125—128.
9. Месарович М., Мако Д., Такахара И. ...
Russian Northwest: An integral Assessment of the Conditions of Regional Social, Environmental and Economic Systems and Quality of Life
....), Informacionnye tehnologii i sistemy: upravlenie, jekonomika, transport, pravo, sbornik trudov [Information technology and systems: management, economics, law, Proceedings], International "Infogeo 2015" scientific conferenc, no. 4(15), St.... ... dostizhenija celej v oblasti ustojchivogo razvitija. OON. Jekonomicheskij i social'nyj sovet. 47 sessija [Report of the inter-agency expert group on indicators of achievements in the field of sustainable development. UN. The Economic and Social Council. 47 session],...
Modeling of the image of the problem situation of medical diagnostics: challenges and state of the question
... and challenges of the approach for improving the quality of diagnosis by modelling of the image of diagnostics medical problem as an imitation of integrated combined visual-figurative and verbal-sign representations of the diagnostic problem by experts, and also by modelling collective restructuring of the reduced representation of the problem according to the conception of the council using hybrid intelligent systems as diagnostic decision support systems with cognitive visualization of medical diagnostic problems.
1. Спиридонов В. Ф. Психология мышления: Решение задач и проблем : учеб. пособие....
Metalanguage for hybrid intelligent systems of electrical networks visual control: problems and models
The paper presents a description of three levels of visual meta-language developed for hybrid intelligent systems of electrical networks management: 1) tasks and problems; 2) patterns for expert reasoning; 3) integrated models of collective intelligence. Visual metalanguage qualitatively changes the work mode of a managed subject, allowing them immediately to recognize the problematic situation and «see» its solution without logical ...
The open method of coordination as a new form of governance: features, characteristics, prospects of application
... and governance in the knowledge — based society.
02/D09. 2005. July
by Working Group 4a: Involving experts in the process of national policy convergence. 2001. June
The open method of coordination as ... ... A new governance architecture for the European Union? Sieps, 2003:1.
Lomakina I. S.
open method of coordination, the EU system of governance, community method, soft law, hard law.
The formation of the political elite in Lithuania at the turn of the 1980s—1990s: the role of “moral politicians”
... Russia as an irritant factor for the political elitess of the Baltics in the context of election campaigns of 2010—2011: an expert opinion, Baltic Region, no 2 (8), p. 146—153. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2011-2-15, available at: http://journals.kantiana.... ... (accessed 10 May 2011).
35. Furman, D. Ye. 2009, Stanovlenie partijnoj sistemy v postsovetskoj Litve [The formation of the party system in post-Soviet Lithuania], Moscow.
36. Edinger, М. 2010, Politicheskie elity v postkommunisticheskih gosudarstvah:smena ...
Key Directions of Sectoral and Spatial Changes in the Russian Industry
... v dolgosrochnoj perspektive [The spatial development of Russia in the long term], Rossijskoe
Jekspertnoe Obozrenie [Russian Expert Review], no. 1—2 «Rossija: karty budushhego » ["Russia: map of the future"].
17. Pylypenko, I. V. 2003, ... ... p. 7—25. DOI:
27. Gorkin, A. P., Smirnyagin, L. V. 1979, A structural approach to industrial systems in different social and economic environment. In: Hamilton, F. E. I. and Linge, G. J. R. Chichester, Spatial Analysis,...
Innovation centres as growth points for smaller towns and rural areas
... [Conceptual approaches to forecasting the development of agriculture], APK: jekonomika, upravlenie [Agro-industrial complex: economics, management], no. 2, p. 8—12.
13. Skripov, V. «Silikonovaja dolina» po-Litovski [«Silicon Valley» in Lithuanian], Expert, available at: http://www.realprice.ru/SYSTEM/ART_PAGE/iddh.htm (accessed 06 April 2012).
14. Shilov, S. E. 2008, Jelektronnyj institucionalizm — strategija innovacionnogo razvitija Rossii [E-institutionalism — a strategy of innovative development Russia], Informacionnoe obwestvo [Information ...
The political elite recruitment in the Baltic: the role of the ethnic factor
... facto barriers to non-titular population groups entering power structures, which exist in Latvia and Estonia, “freeze” the system of elite recruitment. In the conditions of increasing social unrest, it may have an adverse effect on the overall political ... ... and Estonian political elites.
1. Zepa, B., Supule, I. 2005, Latvijskaja submarina [Latvian submarine], Ekspert Severo-Zapad [Expert North-West], 12—18 Sept., no. 34 (239), p. 9.
2. Nacional'nyj sostav naselenija SSSR (po dannym Vsesojuznoj perepisi ...
Meaning in life and meaning in the text (roundtable proceedings)
The roundtable discussed the key problems of meaning formation in narrative and performative practices. In free discussion, experts analysed various factors and parameters determining the meaningfulness of action and examined mechanisms for their interpretation.... ... [Political Linguistics], 20, pp. 264—279 (in Russ.).
Luman, N., 2004. Obshchestvo kak sotsial'naya sistema [Society as a social system]. Translated from German by A. Antonovsky. Moscow: Logos (in Russ.).
Plutser-Sarno, A., 1999. The State Duma as a folk ...
Problems and Prospects of Cross-Border Cooperation in Tourism between Russia and Europe
... cooperation and examine the role of tourism, and recreational potential and its effective use. The authors employ the methods of expert judgement and statistical analysis, refer to the surveys of Russian and European consumers showing their preferences, as ... ... Management, Vol. 43, October, p. 76—86.
19. Zaitseva, N. A., Goncharova, I. V., Androsenko, M. E. 2016, Necessity of Changes in the System of Hospitality Industry and Tourism Training in Terms of Import Substitution, International Journal of Economics and Financial ...
Competition and cooperation problems in the energy sector of the Baltic region
The Baltic Sea as the most important corridor for Russia’s oil exports // Expert article 264. Baltic Rim Economies
2008. URL: http://www.tse.fi/FI/yksikot/erillislaitokset/pei/Documents/ ... ...
Baltic Region, Russia, EU, energy sector, competition, cooperation, oil and oil product export, Baltic Pipeline System, Baltic Pipeline System 2, Nord Stream, Ignalina NPP, Baltic NPP
Electric energy cooperation in the Baltic Sea region and the role of Russia in it
... Visagino%20AE%20leidinys%20A4+3mm%20ENG. pdf (accessed 30 March 2013).
18. Ekspert: Sebestoimost' Visaginskoj AJeS budet vyshe, chem u rossijskogo analoga [Expert: Cost of Visaginas nuclear power plant will be higher than the Russian counterpart], 2012, The news agency ROSBALT, 15 ... ... ES i SNG — put' k povysheniju bezopasnosti snabzhenija» [Conference materials EURELECTRIC-CIS EPC «Integration of energy systems and markets in the EU and the CIS — a way to increase security of supply»], 31 October, 2012, Brussels, p. 7, available ...
Transformations in the Communicative Characteristics of Political Discourse in the Current Information Space
21. Kuznetsova, E., Khimshiashvili, P. Eksperty Kremlya predskazali rost populizma v Rossii po zapadnoi modeli [Kremlin experts predicted the growth of populism in Russia by the Western model]. Available at:
... ... [Selected articles]. Vol. 2. Tallinn. pp. 107—110.
24. Luman, N., 2007. Sotsial'nye sistemy. Ocherk obshchei teorii [Social systems. Essay on general theory]. St. Petersburg. pp. 527—541.
25. Maklyuen, M., 2014. Ponimanie media [Understanding Media]....
Modern indicators of urban development: challenges and opportunities for creating integral approaches to city management
... Wong C. A framework for ‘City Prosperity Index’: linking indicators, analysis and policy // Habitat International. 2015. Vol. 45. P. 3—9.
26. Yigitcanlar T. Position paper: benchmarking the performance of global and emerging knowledge cities // Expert Systems with Applications. 2014. Vol. 41, № 12. P. 5549—5559.
27. Yigitcanlar T., Velibeyoglu K., Martinez-Fernandez C. Rising knowledge cities: the role of knowledge precincts // Journal of Knowledge Management. 2008. Vol. 12 (5). P. 8—20.
Russian-Estonian Economic and Investment Cooperation During the Crisis: Dynamics and Possibilities
... otkljuchimsja ot rossijskih jenergosistem [The President of Estonia: through 10 years, we are disconnected from the Russian power system], 2014, REGNUM, 30 September, available at: http://www.regnum.ru/news/polit/1852448.html (accessed 10.12.2014).
11. Prodovol'stvennoe ... ...?doc=1004 (accessed 01.11.2014).
15. Jekspert: poka v Latvii sporjat o vidah na zhitel'stvo, jestoncy peremanivajut investorov [The expert: while in Latvia arguing about residence permits, Estonians are luring investors], 2014, IA REGNUM, 12 September, available ...
Moral und Dogma: Alois Riehls Neukantianismus im Spannungsfeld zwischen Religion und Politik
... the forgotten historical background, which is important for an understanding of Morals und Dogma. Originally this essay was an expert opinion for the court case of the socialist H. Tauschinski who was accused of blasphemy. Tauschinski wrote an article ... ... Engelmann.
Riehl, A., 1887. Der philosophische Kriticismus und seine Bedeutung für die positive Wissenschaft. Geschichte und System. Band 2, Teil 2: Zur Wissenschaftstheorie und Metaphysik. Leipzig: Engelmann.
Riehl, A., 1913. Brief an Wilhelm Wundt, ...
Similarities and differences in curricula of a bachelor’s degree in oceanology at the universities in St Petersburg, Klaipeda, and Kaliningrad
... University of Russia, 222 p.
38. Schedrovitsky, G. P. 1993, Sistema pedagogicheskih issledovanij (metodologicheskij analiz) [The system of educational research (methodological analysis)], Pedagogika i logika [Pedagogy and logic], Moscow, Kastal', pp. 16—200.... ... Zhurakhovskaya Polina, Yurov Artyom
bachelors in oceanology, curriculum, competences, credits, compulsory and optional disciplines, expert evaluation, specialist training, sustainable regional development
Current Geodemographic Problems in the European Union and Migration Crisis of the 2010s
... traditional demographic approaches. There is also a difference in the proportion of migrants by country, although settlement systems are very similar. Even with decades spent in the destination country, the Muslim population remains poorly integrated ... ... are almost not involved in the political life of the country, MGIMO University, available at:
. mgimo. ru/news/experts/document240923.phtml (accessed 05.04.2016). (In Russ.)
3. Weinstein, G. 2012, Future policy of multiculturalism in Europe,...
Federal Repatriation Programme in the Kaliningrad region: an Assessment of Risks and Opportunities
... study are the migrants who have arrived to the region within the Federal Repatriation Programme. The work is based on numerous expert interviews of migration officials.The article analyses written queries to regional ministries on the assessment of local ... ... of compatriots living abroad: Order Ministry of Regional Development of Russia from 01.02.2013 № 33], 2013, Legal reference system "Consultant Plus", available at: www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_142227 (accessed: 16.03.2014).
On the international cooperation of North-West Russia in the field of innovations in the Baltic
... [Euro-regions with the participation of Russia: history and prospects], 4CS. Ru: Eksperty dlja grazhdanskogo obshestva [4CS. Ru: Experts for civil society], 16 May, available at: http://www.4cs. ru/materials/publications/wp-id_620/ (accessed 17 February 2012).... ... predstavitel'stva: Norvegija [Trade missions Norway], Informacionnaja sistema torgovyh predstavitel'stv Rossii [Information system of the Russian Trade Representation], available at: http://www. torgpredstvo. ru/torg_pred.php?id_land=59&contl=1 (accessed ...
Commodity flow model for an exclave region: Rent-seeking in the ‘transitional period’ of the special economic zone
... Interregional Trade Flows, Journal of Regional Science, no. 21(1), p. 65—78.
5. Hewings, G. 1983, Design of Appropriate Accounting Systems for Regional Development In Developing Countries, Papers of the Regional Science Association, no. 51(1), p. 179—195.... ... stimul dlja razvitija [Border: a barrier or an incentive for the development of], Rossijskoe jekspertnoe obozrenie [Russian Expert Review], no. 4, p. 4—45.
23. Kuznetsova, О. 2011, Osobye jekonomicheskie zony kak faktor jekonomicheskogo razvitija ...