Nuclear power in the Baltic Sea region: the history of emergence and the political and economic features of its development
9. Litovskij jenergetik: Kak by ni bylo neprijatno politikam, nam vygodno sotrudnichat' s BAJeS (interv'ju predsedatelja koncerna Icor Janukonisa agentstvu 15min. lt) [Lithuanian Energy: No matter how unpleasant politicians, we are profitable to cooperate with BNPP (interview of concern Icor Yanukonisa agency 15min.lt)], 2013, Kaliningradskij internet-portal Jeksklav. RU, 14 March, available at: http://exclav. ru/sobyitiya/oblast/litovskiy-energetik-kak-byi-ni-byilo-nepriyatnopolitikam-nam-vyigodno-sotrudnichat-s. html (accessed 14 March 2013).
Electric energy cooperation in the Baltic Sea region and the role of Russia in it
.... ru/upload/iblock/7da/ G.%20V.%20 Kretinin_ 70—78.pdf (accessed 26 March 2013).
4. Seliverstov, S. S.2012, Cross-Border Cooperation between Russia and the European Uni on in the Electricity Sector: Key Trends and Prospects, High Level Joint Conference ... ... March 2013).
13. Litva srazhaetsja s ES za sohranenie AES [Lithuania fought with the EU to maintain plant], 2008, The news agency ROSBALT, 21 July, available at:http://www. rosbalt. ru/2008/07/21/505942.html (accessed 30 March 2013).
14. Evrokomissija ...
Forecasting Actions of Baltic elites: A Scenario Approach
18. Sewell, W. 1992, A Theory of Structure: Duality, Agency, and Transformation, The American Journal of Sociology, Vol. 98, no. 1, p. 1—29.
19. Shlapak, D., Johnson, M. 2016, Reinforcing ... ... Bringing Nordic Energy Security to the Baltic States, Center for Transatlantic Relations.
21. States Must Strengthen Security Cooperation, 2013, Backgrounder, no. 28(51), The Heritage Foundation.
22. Paul, T. V., Larson, D., Wohlforth, W. (eds.), 2014,...
Local border traffic as an efficient tool for developing cross-border cooperation
..., no. 3, p. 89—96.
15. Kjetrin Jeshton: Sovet ES ne soglasoval sankcii v otnoshenii RF, no oni vozmozhny [Catherine Ashton: The EU Council has agreed on sanctions against Russia, but they are possible], 2015, Informacionnoe agentstvo Rossii [News Agency of Russia], available at: http://tass.ru/mezhdunarodnaya-panorama/1018639 (accessed 18.10.2015)
16. Eliseev, A. 2011, Maloe prigranichnoe sotrudnichestvo: okno v ES? [Small cross-border cooperation: the window in the EU?], Novaja Jeўropa, available at: http://n-europe.eu/article/2011/12/05/maloe_prigranichnoe_sotrudnichestvo_okno_v_es (accessed 15.05.2015).
17. Maloe prigranichnoe dvizhenie: poka eshhjo rano [The small border traffic: ...
Geographic context of applying for grants from Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein and the use grant money in Lithuania in the framework of the “European Economic area (EEA)” and the “Norway” programmes
The article presents a geographic analysis of applying for grants and allocation of funds in the framework of the “European Economic Area” and “Norway” programmes in the territory of Lithuania in 2004-2009. Priority sectors of cooperation are identified.
Agency of Project Management, 2008. URL:
www. cpva. lt
Financial Mechanism and Norwegian Financial Mechanism website. URL:
www. eeagrants. org
of Finances of
, 2008. URL:
www. finmin. lt
material on EEA ...
Cooperation between a university and employers as a condi-tion for high-quality training of specialists in physical education and sports
... развития образования: материалы II междунар. науч. конф. (г. Пермь, май 2012 г.). Пермь, 2012. С. 161—162.
quality of education, training specialists in physical education, cooperation agencies, competence, employment of graduates
Monotowns: A Quantitative Analysis
... Construction management and economics, T. 25, Vol. 7, p. 723—727.
23. Drugov, M. 2010, Information and delay in an agency model, RAND Journal of Economics, T. 41, Vol. 3, p. 598—615.
24. Foss, N., Stea, D. 2014, Putting a Realistic Theory of Mind into Agency Theory: Implications for Reward Design and Management in Principal Agent Relations, European Management Review, T. 11, Vol. 1, p. 101—116.
25. Kaplan, T., Ruffle, B. 2011, Which way to cooperate, The Economic Journal, T. 122, Vol. 563, p. 1042—1068.
26. Parente, G., Shiklomanov, N., Streletskiy, D. 2012, Living in the New North: Migration to and from Russian Arctic Cities, Focus on Geography, T. 55, Vol. 3, p. 77—89.
27. Ramamohan ...
Regionalisation in Northern Europe and the Northern Dimension in Russian political discourse
... embodied the principle of depoliticised cooperation — Europe’s ‘new regionalism’. This article aims to evaluate the role of the ND in the federal and regional political discourse of 1997—2016, to determine its place among other cross-border cooperation projects, and to follow changes in the understanding of its goals. The study relies on data from the Integrum agency, which has built up the most comprehensive digital archive of federal and regional printed and online media. The federal discourse on the ND reflected the whole set of relations between Russia and the EU. The idea about the crisis of the programme ...
The history of the integration between Russia’s Kaliningrad region and Poland’s northeastern voivodeships: A programme approach
... European Union in the Baltic region: a treacherous path to partnership, Balt. Reg., Vol. 5, no. 4, p. 38—47. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2013-4-4.
17. The candidature of a new representative of Kaliningrad in Poland was agreed in Poland, 2004, Information Agency REGNUM, November 18, available at:
(accessed 19.01.2017). (In Russ.)
18. Coherence with the policies and objectives of the European Communities, Lithuania-Poland-Russia ENPI Cross-border Cooperation Programme 2007—2013, available at:
(accessed 20.01.2017). (In Russ.)
19. Agreement between the Government of the Russian Federation and the Government of the Republic of Poland on the cooperation of the northeastern ...
Economic and Geographical Structure of the Baltic Sea region
... available at:
17. The World Factbook, Central Intelligence Agency, 2016, available at:
18. United Nations ... ....php/welcome
Mezhevich N., Kretinin G., Fedorov G.
Baltic Sea region, coastal areas, international cooperation, internal structure of region, Russian in the Baltic region, economic cooperation development
Russia and the European Union: an elusive quest for common values?
... Post-Soviet Democratization, Vol. 17, no. 2, p. 145—178.
22. US, EU regret rights lag at OSCE amid tensions with Russia, 2011, Agence France-Presse, 8 December, available at: http://www. eubusiness. com/newseu/osce-rights.dyb (accessed 1 November 2011).... ... 2011, Bied dat mensenrechtenhof weerwerk, NRC Handelsblad, 17 January.
Russian Federation, EU, common values, cooperation, OSCE, European Court of Human Rights
An overview of international environmental education projects in the Kaliningrad region
The Kaliningrad Region is an area of intensive international cooperation including that in the field of environmental education. The article offers an overview of joint projects implemented ... ...
Tempus III selection rounds. [
] // The Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA). URL:
Kokhanovskaya M. I.
Problems and prospects of EU — Russia dialogue on visa-free travel
... prospects for the introduction of a visa-free regime between the EU and Russia. The authors provide a historical overview of cooperation in this area and consider problems and prospects of visa liberalization from the economic, legal, and political perspectives.... ... rezhima mezhdu Rossiej i Evrosojuzom [Commentar Ambassador at Large of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs A. S. Azimova agency "Interfax" on the problems of a visa-free regime between Russia and the European Union], 2013, 7 February, available ...
Development of International Clusters in the Baltic Sea Region
... 2010, Intellektual'nye resursy i mezhdunarodnoe sotrudnichestvo v jekonomike znanija [Intellectual resources and international cooperation in the knowledge economy], Politematicheskij se tevoj jelektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal Kubanskogo gosudarstvennogo agrarnogo ... ... Pol'she. 1 izdanie. Varshava: Pol'skoe agentstvo razvitija predprinimatel'stva [Clusters in Poland. 1 edition. Warsaw: Polish Agency for Enterprise Development], 2012, available at: http://www.pi.gov.pl/PARPFiles/file/klastry/Polskie_klastry/Katalogi/katalog_ROS_PI....
Russian-Estonian Economic and Investment Cooperation During the Crisis: Dynamics and Possibilities
....ru/news/1846663.html (accessed 01.11.2014).
16. Estonian company to launch battery processing plant in Russia, 2014, Estonian Investment Agency, 07 April, available at: http://www.investinestonia.com/en/about-estonia/news/article/884-estonian-company-ecomet-invest-to-launch-batteryprocessing-plant-in-russia ... ... Tüür, V. Morozov (eds.) Russian Federation 2013: Short-Term Prognosis, p. 123—126.
Russia, Estonia, economic cooperation, trade balance, foreign direct investments, sanctions, competition among jurisdictions
On the relation between spatial concepts, strategic and territorial planning in the Russian Federation in the context of the development of the Kaliningrad / Vistula Lagoon region
... and Benefits sharing the Vistula Lagoon", implemented within the "Lithuania — Poland — Russia" cross-border cooperation programs in the years 2007—2013, financed by the European Unio n and co-financed by the Russian Federation.
... ... Калининградской области : закон Калининградской области от 29.01.2009 г. URL:
zakon_grad/zakon-ko-321.pdf (дата обращения: 20.01.2016).
5. О Стратегии социально-экономического ...
Current problems in Russian-Latvian relations
... Pribaltiki: itogi i perspektivy jekonomicheskogo sotrudnichestva [Russia and the Baltic countries: results and prospects for economic cooperation], Vneshnejekonomicheskij bjulleten' [External economic bulletin], no. 12, p. 25—30.
6. Stanchinsky, G. A. 1994,... ... available at: http://www.ldz.lv/?object_id=5136 (accesed 08 January 2013).
17. Transit and Logistics, Investment & Development Agency Of Latvia, available at: http://www.liaa.gov.lv/trade-latvia/industry-profiles/transit-and-logistics (accessed 11 May 2013)....
Geopolitical and Geo-economic Changes in the Baltic Sea Region at the Turn of the XX—XXI centuries
... population, GDP, foreign trade turnover and the number of regular armed forces. The article stresses the importance of international cooperation in increasing the growth rates of economic development of all countries of the Baltic Sea region.
1. Gutnik, А.... ... Pototskaya, T. I. 2013, Geopolitical interests of Russia in the former Soviet Union: Baltic region, Integration Initiatives Analysis Agency, available at:
(accessed 15.05.2.15). (In Russ.)
13. Russian statistical yearbook: 2015, 2015,...