Tetyuev L. I. Introduction to Jürgen Habermas’s communicative rationality: Lecture notes
Belov V. N., Ezhov I. A.
Wittgenstein’s followers vs Habermas: A solution to I. Berlin’s dilemma
... The Common Mind: An Essay on Psychology, Society and Politics. N. Y., 1996.
10. Pettit P. Republicanism: A Theory of Freedom and Government. Oxford, 1997.
Granovskaya O. L.
history of 20th century political philosophy, value pluralism, social rationality, communicative rationality, I. Berlin, L. Wittgenstein, J. Habermas
Literary communication: from semiotic models to a theory of linguistic aesthetics
... Pjatigorskij, ed. Neprekrashhaemyj razgovor [Incessant conversation]. St. Petersburg. pp. 354—372 (in Russ.).
Posner, R., 2015. Racional'nyj diskurs i pojeticheskaja kommunikacija: metody lingvisticheskogo, literaturnogo i filosofskogo analiza [Rational discourse and poetic communication: methods of linguistic, literary and philosophical analysis]. Tomsk (in Russ.).
Reformatskij, A. A., 1996. Vvedenie v jazykovedenie [Introduction to linguistics]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Shpet, G. G., 2007. Iskusstvo kak vid znanija. Izbrannye ...
The media image of San Escobar in the space of fictional worlds: a socio-semiotic perspective
Morton, A. L., 1956. Anglijskaya utopiya [English utopia]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Myrkin, V. Ya., 1978. Types of contexts. Communicative context. Philologicheskiye nauki [Philology], 1, pp. 95—100 (in Russ.).
Panina, M. A., 1996. Komicheskoe i yazykovye ... ... fairy tale]. Leningrad (in Russ.).
Sladkevich, Zh., 2018. I will not say anything, but again I will say something: the aberration content of public discourse from the perspective of meaning generation (categories of meaningfulness and meaninglessness)....
Russia-EU energy efficiency cooperation in the Baltic region: the untapped potential
... September 17, 2009, available at: www.rg.ru/2009/09/17/medvedd.html (accessed 23. 12. 2013).
7. Medvedev, D. 2009, Russia, Forward! Russian President's official website,available at: http://eng.kremlin.ru/transcripts/298 (accessed 23.12.2013).
8. Communication from the Commission of 29 April 1998, «Energy efficiency in the European Community — Towards a strategy for the rational use of energy»,1998, COM, no. 246 final, available at: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/Lex UriServ.do?uri=COM:1998:0246:FIN:EN:PDF (accessed 11.10.2013).
9. Communication from the Commission to the Council, the European Parliament,the ...
EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region: Challenges and Perspectives of International Cooperation
... implemented in its different parts. From this point of view, the Strategy for the Baltic Sea region, apparently inspired by ‘rational functionalism’, can assign a new meaning to the concept of the region.
1. Memorandum o vzaimoponimanii, ustanavlivajuschij ... ..., available at: http://www.bdforum.org/hans-brask-governance-crisis-balticsea-region-cooperation/ (accessed 05.02.2016).
9. Communication From The Commission To The European Parliament, The Council, The European Economic And Social Committee And The ...
Translation and Discourse Analysis
... well as social roles and power relations (Critical Discourse Analysis). Since translation can be characterised as an act of communication across linguistic and cultural boundaries, with source text and target text representing language in use, concepts ... ... Teaching. Target, 9(2), pp. 335—353.
Daghigh, A. J., Sanatifar, M. S. and Awang, R., 2018. A taxonomy of manipulative operations in political discourse translation. A CDA approach. Forum, 16(2), pp. 197—220.
Fairclough, N., 1995. Critical Discourse ...
Kant’s Ethics in the Context of the Enlightenment. Report of the 12th Kant Readings Conference (Kaliningrad, 21-25 April 2019
... interpretation of the latest trends in the development of science and technology. It was noted that the intellectual and social communication environment of today has much in common with that of the Enlightenment era, which makes the philosophical strategy ... ... Enlightenment, historical and philosophical reception, global problems, ethics of science and technology, human dignity, political rationality, contemporary problems of education
Nina A. Dmitrieva, Andrey S. Zilber, Vadim A. Chaly, Alexander S. Kiselev, Polina ...
Evolution of International Research Cooperation models in the Contemporary Foreign Policy Environment
... mechanisms of cooperation and mutual understanding in the modern world — a world increasingly influenced by information and communication technologies.
1. Barsukova, А. V., Zhukovsky, I. I. 2013, Mezhdunarodnaja dejatel'nost' universitetov (na primere ... ... Internet-cenzura i «arabskaja vesna» [Internet censorship and the "Arab Spring"], Neprikosnovennyj zapas [Emergency ration], Vol. 93,
14. Opening Closed Regimes. What Was the Role of Social Media During the Arab Spring?, 2011, Working ...
Events as a semantic framework for the construction of reality: the prospects of a transition to a dynamic ontology
... Ideology: A Multidisciplinary Approach. London.
Galtung, J., 1977. Essays in methodology. Vol. 1: Methodology and ideology. Copenhagen: Christian Ejlers.
Habermas, J., 2001. On the pragmatics of social interaction: Preliminary studies in the theory of communicative action. Cambridge, MA: The MIT Press.
Hempel, С.G., 2000. Science, Explanation, and Rationality. New York: Oxford University Press.
McCloskey, D., 1998. The Rhetoric of Economics. University of Wisconsin Press.
North, D., 2005. Understanding the Process of Economic Change. Princeton University Press.
Taleb, N.N., 2007. The Black Swan....
Ideas of Kant’s theoretical philosophy in Peirce’s graph theory
..., no. 192 (4), pp. 971—990.
8. Hookway, C., 1985. Peirce, London, Routledge and Kegan Paul.
9. Hookway, C., 2002, Truth, Rationality, and Pragmatism: Themes from Peirce, New York, Oxford University Press.
10. Keeler, M., 1995, The Philosophical Context ... ... S. Peirce. Amherst].
17. Pietarinen, A.-V., 2006, Signs of Logic. Peircean Themes on the Philosophy of Language, Games, and Communication, Dordrecht, Springer.
18. Øhrstrøm, P., 1997, C. S. Peirce and the quest for gamma graphs, in Conceptual Structures: ...
Hybrid texts as a form of interaction between avant-garde artistic and political discourses
... 2015. Ratsional'nyy diskurs i poeticheskaya kommunikatsiya: metody lingvisticheskogo, literaturnogo i filosofskogo analiza [Rational discourse and poetic communication: methods of linguistic, literary and philosophical analysis]. Tomsk (in Russ.).... .... V., 2018. Republic of Fume: between the aesthetic campaign and the political work of art. Kommunikativnye issledovaniya [Communicative Studies], 3, pp. 155—171 (in Russ.).
Stepanov, Yu. S., 1985.V trekhmernom prostranstve yazyka (Semioticheskie ...
The Masonic Word: Types and Functions
..., and in the sources that they produce themselves, the term “Word” dominates in the meaning of a “text, an idea or a communicative unit”. This determines the importance of the research. Its purpose is to identify the characteristics of the ... ... one’s own practice in the framework of the real world, implied a mystical desire for an ideal, that is, the Word of God, and rational and mystical knowledge of an object, that is, the Lost Word.
1. Мельгунов С. П., Сидоров Н....