Russia and the European Union: an elusive quest for common values?
This article focuses on the dialogue between the Russian Federation and the European Union based on “common values” (legal sphere and the rule of law), which form the framework for the EU-Russia “common spaces” — on the economy, freedom, security and justice, as well as in the field of research and education (including cultural aspects). The author ...
The methodological features of managing the value of companies introducing "green" innovations
Although it is a common assumption that innovations are one of the most important factors of economic development, there is a need to review some provisions of innovation methodology so that new fundamental values are taken into account more fully. Most recent business models are based on the depletion of natural environment, whose potential has been almost exhausted. It is necessary to introduce new ideas that are of use for society and create values for ...
EU/Russia: in Search of Common Values. A talk with the students of IKBFU
Inadvisable Concession: Kant’s Critique of the Political Philosophy of Christian Garve
... and in general deserved the reputation of an (ultra-)conservative. From that point of view the key values for Garve were the security and well-being of the state. I offer an alternative interpretation of Garve’s position because I believe that the value of political stability plays an important role in it. Such an interpretation makes it possible to treat Garve’s narrative as it was assessed by Kant, i.e. as a concession to the common principles of political practice as a result of a failure to find the guiding theory. My study has established that the role of Garve’s work in the writing of Kant’s treatise Toward Perpetual Peace was more significant than Kant’s own words ...
Wittgenstein’s followers vs Habermas: A solution to I. Berlin’s dilemma
... Tampering With Tradition: The Unrealized Authority of Democratic Agency. N. Y., 2004.
7. Habermas J. Moral Consciousness and Communicative Action. Cambridge, 1991.
8. Hurley S. Natural Reasons: Personality and Polity. Oxford, 1989.
9. Pettit P. The Common Mind: An Essay on Psychology, Society and Politics. N. Y., 1996.
10. Pettit P. Republicanism: A Theory of Freedom and Government. Oxford, 1997.
Granovskaya O. L.
history of 20th century political philosophy, value pluralism, social rationality, communicative rationality, I. Berlin, L. Wittgenstein, J. Habermas
The concept of the European Union’s normative power
..., no.1, p. 115–130.
9. Balfour, R. 2006, Principles of Democracy and Human Rights. In: Lucarelli, S., Manners, I. (eds.), Values and Principles in European Union Foreign Policy, London, p. 114–130.
10. Bickerton, C. J. 2011, Legitimacy Through Norms: ... ... Basingstoke, Palgrave Macmillan, p. 25–44.
11. Bull, H. 1982, Civilian power Europe. A contradiction in terms? Journal of Common Market Studies, Vol. 21, no. 2, p. 149–170.
12. Cochran, M. 1999, Normative Theory in International Relations: A Pragmatic ...
The Notion of Free Will in Sergey Hessen’s Conception of Culture
... theory the fragmentation of culture into a multitude of variations of actualisation of free will is the interpretation of the common will as a continuously renewed result of interaction among a multitude of individuals. An individual, according to Hessen,... ... Irrational Expansion of Kant’s Philosophy in Russia. Kantian Journal, 4(35), pp. 103-105. (In Russ.)
Crowe, B., 2010. Faith and Value: Heinrich Rickert’s Theory of Religion. Journal of the History of Ideas, 4(41), pp. 617-636.
Dmitrieva, N. A., 2013. The ...
Pollination as an ecosystem service in agricultural nature management
... Doktorgrades. Göttingen, 2004.
11. Decourtye A., Mader E., Desneux N. Landscape enhancement of floral resources for honey bees in agro-ecosystems // Apidologie. 2010. No 41. P. 264—277.
12. Groot R., Brander L, Ploeg S van der. Global estimates of the value of ecosystems and their services in monetary units // Ecosystem Services. 2012. P. 50—61.
13. Granek E. F., Polasky S., Kappel C. V. et al. Ecosystem services as a common lan¬guage for coastal ecosystem-based management // Conservation Biology. 2009.
No 24(1). P. 207—219.
14. Garibaldi L. A., Steffan-Dewenter I., Winfree R., Aizen M. A. Wild Pollinators Enhance Fruit Set of Crops Regardless of Honey Bee Abundance ...
Physical foundations of liver elastography
... 10.1007/s10396-013- 0490-z.
Dong Y., Sirli R., Ferraioli G. et al. Shear wave elastography of the liver — review on normal values // Z Gastroenterol. 2017. Vol. 55 (2). P. 153—166. doi: 10.1055/
Bavu E., Gennisson J. L., Couade M. et ... ... Tinelli C., Bello B. et al. ShearWave™ Elastography Improves the Assessment of Liver Fibrosis. URL:
File.aspx?ModuleDocumentsId=73 (дата обращения: 30.05.2019).
E., de Lédinghen V.,
The ulrasonographic semiotics of diffuse liver disease: Verification using the point shear-wave elastography
... пациентов с гепатитом C // White Nights of Hepatology-2010, an EASL endorsed conference: 2010. URL:
(дата обращения: 30.04.2017).
11. Морозова Т. Г., Барсуков ... ... with liver biopsy // Hepatology. 2016. Vol. 63 (6). P. 1817—1827.
18. Eiler J., Kleinholdermann U., Albers D. et al. Standard value of ultrasound elastography using acoustic radiation force impulse imaging (ARFI) in healthy liver tissue of children and ...
The criminological and psychological profile of persons sentenced to restriction of freedom
... persons sentenced to restriction of freedom registered at penal institutions of the Kaliningrad region. An analysis of the results of the study suggest that, during the sentence period, those sentenced to restriction of freedom either do not reject the commonly accepted norms, values, and behavior patterns or demonstrate the medium degree of rejection. This category of convicted persons shows either low or medium degree of readiness for delinquent behavior and aggression. In most cases, those sentenced to restriction of liberty ...
North-West Russia in the context of European integration
... cooperation between different social systems. The article considers the case of North-West Russia, the only territory having a common border with the EU, in order to examine the issue of Russia using the geographical factor, which Otto von Bismarck called ... ... Simonyan Renald
global challenges, regionalization, cooperation, partnership, intercivilization border areas, Western and Russian values, sociocultural diffusion, convergence, European integration
Lessing’s Hamburg Dramaturgy in the “codes of hope” discourse of the Enlightenment
... opposition between the two forms of being — the feudal and burgher’s ones — having become a capital of the new system of values. Philosophy and arts served as a means in this struggle against dogmatism and feudal absolutism. In this atmosphere, a ... ... emerged. This culture, warmly welcomed by the society, rested on reason, virtue, justice, and tolerance, which reflected the common attitudes of burgher Germany towards apparently natural human inclinations. It contradicted both Augustine’s teaching ...
Negative externalities and sustainability of energy sector
... voluntary agreements.
The Handbook of Environmental Voluntary Agreements. Vol. 43. P. 3 – 30.
Hicks, J. (1946).
Value and Capital.
Holling, C. S. (Ed.). (1978). Adaptive Environmental Assessment and ... ... Economico.
No.5. P. 7-17.
Marshall A. (1961). Principles of Economics.
New York (originally 1920).
Our Common Future. (1987). World Commision on Environment and Development.
Owen A. D. (2006). Renewable energy: externality ...
The Emergence of Onto-Gnoseology among Russian Intuitivists as Criticism of Neo-Kantianism
... independent cognitive significance. Frank considers categories to be an organic part of the ontological proof of intuitivism. A common trend in the construction of categorial schemes by Lossky and Frank is their striving to combine gnoseological and ontological ... ...
Lossky, N. O., 1928. The World as an Organic Whole. Translated by N. Duddington. Oxford: Humphrey Milford.
Lossky, N. O., 1935. Value and Existence. Translated by S. Vinokooroff. London: George Allen & Unwin.
Lossky, N. O., 1952. History of Russian Philosophy....