Social standards of motherhood and childhood in the world and Russia
The aim of the study is to study the system of social standards of modern society and to assess the system of social norms and norms in the Russian Federation at the moment. The methods of analysis of the system of support of motherhood and childhood in Russia were used, as well as the method of comparative characteristic of the system of support of motherhood and childhood in different countries of the world according to different criteria. The study revealed that one of the priority ...
The motif of childhood in Bruno Schulz’s novel Cinnamon Shops
This article analyses Bruno Schulz’s autobiographical novel Cinnamon Shops in the aspect of mythological thinking. It is stressed that the concept of ‘childhood’ is the foundation of his mythopoeia largely shaped by the author’s memories of his father and other members of the household.
1. Денисенко В. Тема отца в Коричных лавках. URL:
Legal Consciousness at the Early Stage of Personality Development from the Perspective of Russian Neo-Kantian Philosophy of Pedagogy
... Natorp’s hierarchical triad of moral development — anomie, heteronomy, and autonomy — lacks a solid ground. Moreover, Natorp generally does not use the concept of anomie to characterise the state of morality and legal consciousness during early childhood, and Rubinstein’s position on this issue is closer to the position of Natorp than to that of Hessen. Furthermore, I examine the differences in the views of the Russian Neo-Kantians on play as an activity crucial for the understanding of human ...
Remembering factor and its function in the shaping of the fiction picture of the world in the texts of Austrian modernism writers (using the works of A. Schnitzler)
The article deals with the phenomenon of remembering and its place in fiction picture of the world of Austrian modernism. Special attention is paid to remembering of childhood comprehended of modernists as negative live experience.
Мнемонические процессы и их речевое воплощение в немецкоязычных биографических ...
Children's daily life play in the post-war years (based on the material of the Ukrainian SSR)
... activities, common among Soviet children in the post-war years. It was determined that the post-war devastation had negative consequences for the development of the Soviet toy industry, but this did not affect the content aspect of the very subculture of childhood itself during the period under study.
1. Абашкина Е. В. Советский пионерский лагерь: от послевоенного к позднесоветскому (опыт качественного исследования) ...
Challenges of the methodological approaches to the measurement and the evaluation of liver size
..., Odwin C. Emergency Medicine Sonography: Pocket Guide to Sonographic Anatomy and Pathology. Jones and Bartlett Publishers, 2009.
21. Alipour P., Darvish M., Ale Ali B. Liver size: Comparing Sonography and the Traditional Method in Infancy and Early Childhood // Iran. J. Radiol. 2003. № 12. P. 101—104.
22. Castell D. O., Frank B. B. Abdominal examination: role of percussion and auscultation // Postgrad Med. 1977. Vol. 62(6). P. 131—134.
23. Сhymlea W. C., Roche F. F., Mukherjee D. Some anthropometric ...
Music in the memoires of Yaroslav Ivashkevich
The article highlights the role of music in the life and creative mind of Yaroslav Ivashkevich. The study involves previously unknown material of a book of the writer's memoirs published in 2010, and his essays that shed light on some episodes of his childhood and adolescence, his perception and evalua¬tion of the works of classical composers, as well as representatives of the contemporary musical culture.
1. Мальков М. П. Музыкальные аспекты творчества Ярослава ...
A comparative analysis of health behaviour factors in children in the conditions of family education: Russian and American cases
... воспитания // Вестник Балтийского федерального университета им. И. Канта. Калининград, 2012. Вып. 11. С. 146—149.
2. Smith K. R., Mineaua G. P., Garibottib G. et al. Effects of childhood and middleadulthood family conditions on later-life mortality: evidence from the Utah population database, 1850—2002 // Social Science & Medicine. 2009. № 68. P. 1649—1658.
Mekhovich G. A.
health behavior, family education, factors ...
The form and meaning of H. Hesse’s novel A child’s soul
... понятий. М., 2003. С. 15—17.
9. Седельник В. Комментарии // Гессе Г. Собр. соч. : в 8 т. М. ; Харьков, 1994. Т. 2. С. 468—478.
Malaschenko V., Koptsev I.
Hesse, autobiography, binary oppositions, childhood, fear
The problem of training specialists for work on improving relationships among older preschool children
... М., 2003.
Формирование взаимоотношений детей 3 – 5 лет в игре. М
Hill M., Tisdall K.
Children and Society. Longman, 1997.
The Evolution of Childhood. Relationships, Emotion, Mind.
The Belknap Press of Harvard University Press, 2010.
Social Competence in Children. Springer
preschool children, relationships, training of future specialists....
Festung Königsberg in 1945: The garrison and its population. A reply to G. V. Kretinin’s remarks
... Army. L., 1994.
18. Nipe G. M. Blood, Steel, and Myth. The II. SS-Panzer-Korps and the Road to Prochorowka, July 1943. Stamford, 2011.
19. Preussische Zeitung.
20. Wieck M. Königsberg Zeugnis vom Untergang einer Stadt. Augsburg, 1998.
21. Wieck M. A childhood under Hitler and Stalin, Memoirs of a “certified” Jew. Madison, 2003.
Willems B. (translated from the English by I. O. Dementyev)
East Prussia, civilians, memory distortion, siege of Königsberg
A cognitive approach to argumentation and message produc-tion
... источников. М., 1986. С. 49—63.
6. Brockriede W. Where is Argument? URL:
ED102638.pdf (дата обращения: 12.06.2014).
7. Clark R. A., Delia J. G. The Development of Functional Persuasive Skills in Childhood and Early Adolescence // Child Development. 1976. Vol. 47, № 4. P. 1008—1014.
8. Delia J. G. The Logic Fallacy, Cognitive Theory, and the Enthymeme: A Search for the Foundations of Reasoned Discourse // Quarterly Journal of Speech. 1970....
The hagiographic genre of the life of Alexander (Plutarch’s Comparative biographies)
... convergence between bios as a genre and Plutarch’s ancient biographies. This convergence is reflected in the structure of Alexander’s biography, which is built according to a certain model, a plot-scheme pattern, and includes Alexander’s birth, childhood, upbringing, adolescence, maturity, his victories, lifetime deification and death. The correlation of the two genre forms helps to reveal and explore the biographic image of Plutarch’s main character as well as his human fate, the aim of ...
Development of musical hearing during education at different musical departments
.... Understanding the Benefits of Musical Training // The Neurosciences and Music III—Disorders and Plasticity. 2009. Vol. 1169. Р. 133—142.
4. Skoe E., Kraus N. A Little Goes a Long Way: How the Adult Brain Is Shaped by Musical Training in Childhood // The journal of neuroscience. 2012. Vol. 32 (34). P. 11507—11510.
5. Peretz I., Zatorre R. J. The Cognitive Neuroscience of Music. Oxford, 2003.
6. Панюшева Т. Д. Музыкальный мозг: обзор отечественных ...
The sociolinguistic aspects of Russian-Spanish -Catalan multilingualism: The case of a bi-ethnic polylingual family in Catalonia
... Applied Psycholinguistics. 2000. № 21. P. 23—44.
24. Saunders G. Bilingual children: From birth to teens. Clevedon, 1988.
25. Schmidt-Mackey I. Language strategies of the bilingual family // W. F. Mackey, T. Andersson (eds.). Bilingualism in Early Childhood : Papers from a Conference on Child Language. Rowley, 1977. P. 132—146.
26. Turrell M. T. Our trilingual experience: A Catalan / English / Spanish trilingual family in Catalonia // The Bilingual Family Newsletter. 1997. Vol. 14, № 4. P. ...
he new formula of the liver volume calculation: the integration into the automatic ultrasound diagnostic work station (AWS) "Assistant"
1. Blendis L. Observer Variation in the Clinical and Radiological Assessment of Hepatosplenomegaly // British medical journal. 1970. Vol. 1. P. 727—730.
2. Ditrich M., Milde S., Dinkel E. et al. Sonographic biometry of liver and spleen size in childhood // Pediat Radiology. 1983. Vol. 13. P. 206—211.
3. Zoli M., Magalotti D., Grimaldi M. et al. Physical examination of the liver: is it still worth it? // Am. J. Gastroenterol. 1995. Vol. 90(9). P. 1428—1432.
4. Da Silva R. M., Pereira R. ...
Regional Geographic Information Systems of Health and Environmental Monitoring
... probabilistic and statistical evaluation to identify cause-and-effect links, a combination of action and reaction, in the dichotomy ‘environmental factors — public health’. The analysis of the obtained statistical data confirmed an increase in childhood diseases in some areas of the city. Environmentally induced diseases include congenital malformations, tumors, endocrine and urogenital pathologies. The main factors having an adverse impact on health are emissions of carcinogens into the atmosphere ...
Around the “social pedagogy” of Paul Natorp: Vladimir Dinze in the debates on national upbringing. Part 2
... Gessena [Conception of national education in pedagogical legacy of S. Gessen], Problemy pedagogiki i psihologii [Problems of pedagogy and psychology], no. 3, p. 194—199.
26. Selli, Dzh. 1901, Ocherki po psihologii detstva [Essays on psychology of childhood], transl. by A. Grombach, Moscow.
27. Soloviev, V. S. 1988, Opravdanie dobra [Justification of Good], in: Soloviev, V. S., Sochinenija v 2-h t. [Works in 2 vol.], ed. by A. F. Losev and A. V. Gulyga, vol. 1. Moscow, p. 50—580.
Measurement of liver volume using imaging techniques of various modalities
... assessment of hepatomegaly: A simple technique to determine an enlarged liver using reliable and valid measurements // Sonography. 2016. Vol. 3. P. 47—52.
19. Ditrich M., Milde S., Dinkel E. et al. Sonographic biometry of liver and spleen size in childhood // Pediat Radiology. 1983. Vol. 13. P. 206—211.
20. D’Onofrio M., Robertis R. de, Demozzi E. et al. Liver volumetry: Is imaging reliable? Personal experience and review of the literature // WJR. 2014. Vol. 6(4). P. 62—71.
21. Emond J.,...