Parliament and law-making: modern understanding of the role of parliamentary procedures and laws in transforming society
... is narrowed to the elaboration of legislation regulating, widely speaking, the standing of both individuals and corporations in all kinds of public relations. The author has proposed to focus the legislative activity of Parliament on the creation of basic norms and principles that outline the framework of public relations rather than elaborating legal acts regulating many spheres at large. The author has reviewed the role of the parliament regulations and rules of procedure in the activities of parliament....
The concept of the European Union’s normative power
... Values and Principles in European Union Foreign Policy, London, p. 114–130.
10. Bickerton, C. J. 2011, Legitimacy Through Norms: The Political Limits to Europe’s Normative Power. In: Whitman, R. (ed.), Normative Power Europe: Empirical and Theoretical ... ....edu/~amoravcs/library/rifkin.pdf (accessed 02.08.2015).
32. Nye, J. 1990, Bound to lead: The changing nature of American Power, New York, Basic Books.
33. Nye, J. S. 2011, The future of power, New York, Public Affairs.
34. Cerutti, F., Lucarelli, S. (eds.), 2008,...
Реформа гражданского законодательства и развитие принципа свободы договора
... правоприменения, эффективность регулирования.
The changes in civil legislation will affect many civil law institutions. Nevertheless, it is interesting to trace the connection between the reform and individual principles - the basics of civil law. The central element of regulating obligation relations is the "freedom of contract" principle. Possibilities inherent in the realization of this principle in various norms of the Civil Code determine the further development of law enforcement and regulation effectiveness.
1. Концепция развития гражданского законодательства Российской Федерации : одобрена ...
“Kant’s theory of politics” in “existential liberalism” of Gerhardt
... interpretation of Immanuel Kant’s political views in V. Gerhardt’s “existential liberalism”. The author considers the basic elements of the “theory of politics” presented in this interpretation, emphasises the components of interpretation per ... ... Justice. Cambridge, MS, 1971.
9. Sternberger D. Begriff des Politischen. Der Frieden als der Grund und das Merkmal und die Norm des Politischen. Frankfurt am Main, 1961.
10. Vollrath E. Grundlegung einer philosophischen Theorie des Politischen. Würzburg,...
The development of dairy farming: forecasts and trends
During the period of implementation of the policy of import substitution in Russia, the level of production of basic agricultural products is gradually approaching the rational rate of their consumption. The biggest gap in providing the population with basic food remains in the production of milk. Only 71.0 % of the recommended norm of dairy produce is consumed. At the same time, in 2017, the level of self-sufficiency of Russia with this type of food was 84.0 % (against 90.0 % indicated in the Doctrine), due to a steady decline in the number of cows. Consequently, there was ...
Experiences in translation: the text as a pattern, the pattern as a text
... ‘repetition’, ‘recurrence’, and others. The linguistic ontology of the pattern as a text-generating mechanism is determined by the fact that the pattern problematizes the relationship between repetition and variation, singular and plural, a norm and a deviation. A text has a pattern nature if its basic pattern does not coincide with its textual realizations, provided the latter are very similar at the prototype or model level. Therefore, the relationship between the pattern and a resultant text is isomorphic to the relationship between language ...
International legal protection of marine environment from vessel-source pollution
This article analyses the basic norms of international law on the protection of marine environment from vessel-source pollution. The universal and regional levels of legal regulation of preventing marine environment pollution are identified. Special attention is paid to the status of ...
International organizations as a subject of international disaster
... them. Activity of the international organizations in general in the field of protection against disasters promotes gradual growth of the independent branch of international law — international disaster relief law, by means of development of the basic principles and norms and practice of their application.
1. Воздействие стихийных бедствий на сельское хозяйство: устранение информационного разрыва. URL:
Neo-Kantian and phenomenological axiology in N. N. Alekseev’s philosophy of law
... obshhej teorii gosudarstva. Osnovnye predposylki i gipotezy gosudarstvennoj nauki [Essays on the general theory of the state. Basic assumptions and hypotheses of the state of science]. Moscow, 209 p.
5. Alexeev, N. N., 1930, Religija, pravo i nravstvennost' ... ... Izbrannoe: Duh i Istorija [Selected: Spirit & History], Moscow, P. 22—58.
14. Windelband, W., 1995b, Normy i zakony prirody [Norms and laws of nature] // Windelband, W., Izbrannoe: Duh i Istorija [Selected: Spirit & History], Moscow, P. 184—208.