Civil protection in the EU and its effect on the safety of the Baltic region
... interventions, 2001, Official Journal of the European Union, Series L, no. 297, November 15.
6. The Joint Statement by the Council and the Representatives of the Governments of the Member States meeting within the Council, the European Parliament and the European Commission, 2008, C 25, Vol. 1, no. 3.
7. Council Decision of 5 March 2007 establishing a Civil Protection Financial Instrument, 2007, Official Journal of the European Union, Series L, no. 071, March 10.
8. EUBSR Flagship Project 14.3, available at: ...
The Baltics on Their Way towards a Circular Economy
Economy_Report_FINAL_High_Res_For_Release.pdf (accessed 19.12.2016).
13. WRAP, 2011, Increasing SME Recycling (WRAP Project EVA130), available at:
14. European Commission, 2011, Communication from the Commission, Social Business Initiative, Creating a favourable climate for social enterprises, key stakeholders in the social economy and innovation, Brussels, available at:
The development of legal framework for Russia-EU relations: 2010 results
... Ufa, April 29, 2009), vol. 1, Gosudarstvenno-pravovye i mezhdunarodno-
pravovye problemy [Public legal and international legal issues], Ufa, pp. 161—163.
8. Case C-467/98 Commission v Denmark, 2002, European Court Report, I-09519.
9. Case C-468/98 Commission v Sweden, 2002, European Court Report, I-09575.
10. Case C-469/98 Commission v Finland, 2002, European Court Report, I-09627.
11. Case C-471/98 Commission v Belgium, 2002, European Court Report, I-09681.
12. Case C-472/98 Commission v Luxemburg, 2002, European Court ...
A unified and harmonised European law and its impact on third countries
... Matrimonial Property Regimes, Including the Question of Jurisdiction and Mutual recognition of 17 July 2006, 2006, COM, 400 final.
21. Green Paper on Succession and Wills of 1 March 2005, 2005, COM, 65 final.
22. Principles of European Contract Law // Commission on European Contract Law, available at: http://frontpage.cbs.dk/law/commission_on_european_contract_law/ (accessed 01 December 2010).
23. Proposal for a Council Regulation Amending Regulation (EC) No 2201/2003 as Regards Jurisdiction and Introducing Rules ...
New stages of the excessive budget deficit procedure for the EU member states and the assessment of their effectiveness
... 1997. Vol. 40. L209. P. 6—11. URL:
(дата обращения: 01.10.2017).
7. Council Decision abrogating Decision 2009/415/EC on the existence of an excessive deficit in Greece: 19 September 2017 // European Commission, Closed Excessive Deficit Procedures. URL:
. europa.eu/doc/document/ST-11240-2017-INIT/en/pdf (дата обращения: 01.10.2017).
8. Commission of the European Communities v Council of the European Union. Judgment ...
The role of transborder cooperation in the increase of innovative potential of the Baltic region
14. Europa. Summaries of EU legislation. ERDF: European Regional Development Fund Objective 1. URL: http://europa.eu/legislation_summaries/regional_policy/provisions_and_instruments/g24203_en. htm (дата обращения: 20.05.2011).
15. European Commission. Competitiveness and Innovation Framework Programme Entrepreneurship and Innovation Programme (EIP). URL: http://ec.europa.eu/cip/eip/index_en. htm (дата обращения: 23.05.2011).
16. European Commission. CORDIS Introduction....
Russia and the European Union in the Baltic region: a treacherous path to partnership
2. Devyatkov, A. V., Makarychev, A. S. (eds.) 2013, Rossija i Germanija v prostranstve evropejskih kommunikacij [Russia and Germany in the European Space Communications], Tyumen, Tyumen State University Publishing.
3. Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions concerning the European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region. Brussels, 23.3.2012, 2012, COM, 128 final, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/regional_policy/sources/docoffic/official/communic/baltic/com_baltic_2012_en....
Legal aspects of the EU policy on irregular immigration
... (accessed 10.08.2015).
19. Council Recommendation of 30 November 1994 concerning a specimen bilateral readmission agreement between a Member State and a third country, 1996, Official Journal C, no. 274, 19.9.1996, p. 20–24
20. Return & readmission, European Commission, 2015, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/dgs/home-affairs/what-we-do/policies/irregular-migration-returnpolicy/return-readmission/index_en.htm (accessed 10.08.2015).
21. Regulation (EU) No 1052/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council ...
Supranational Policy of Migrant Integration in the EU
... (accessed: 19.12.2013).
5. Sarkozi priznal proval mul'tikul'turalizma [Sarkozy acknowledged the failure of multiculturalism], 2013, Lenta. Ru, available at: http://lenta.ru/news/2011/02/11/fail/(accessed: 06.01.2014).
6. Latvia in the European Union, 2013, European Commission, available at: http://www.es.gov.lv/latvia-in-the-european-union (accessed: 15.01.2014).
7. Blau, I., Duncan, O. D. 2007, The American Occupational Structure, N. Y.
8. Communication from the Commission to the Council, the European Parliament,...
Russia-EU energy efficiency cooperation in the Baltic region: the untapped potential
11. European Council Presidency Conclusions, 2007, 8—9 March 2007, available at: http://arc.eppgroup.eu/Press/pfocus/docs/March07.pdf (accessed 05.09.2013).
12. Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions, 8 March, 2011, “Energy Efficiency Plan”, 2011, COM, no. 109 final, available at: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=COM:2011:
The Legal Regulation of the EU Immigrant Integration Policy
... Правительство ФРГ одобрило закон об интеграции беженцев. URL:
(дата обращения: 10.05.2018).
8. Action Plan on the integration of third country nationals Brussels Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions. URL:
(дата обращения: ...
The creation of a common EU energy market: a quiet revolution with far-reaching consequences
The article explores important changes in the EU energy structure and legislation. The authors examine the main stages of the creation of a common energy market in the EU. They analyse recent actions taken by the European Commission and the Court of Justice of the EU against its member states and energy monopolists who directly or indirectly breach the rules of competition in the energy sector. The authors come to the conclusion that liberalization of the European energy ...
The EU strategy for the Baltic region: where are we now?
This article is dedicated to the EU strategy for the Baltic Sea region approved by the European Commission in October 2009. The Strategy expresses the intention to strengthen regionalisation in the framework of the EU. It distinguishes the Baltic region as an independent priority target of the complex strategy for the EU development and gives an ...
The facilitation of freedom of movement between Russia and the European Union: prospects and legal issues
... for mutual travels of citizens of the Russian Federation and citizens of the State of Israe], Pravoslavnyj poklonnik na Svjatoj Zemle [Orthodox worshiper in the Holy Land], available at: http://palomnic. org/ao/viza/4/ (accessed
19 August 2010).
8. European Commission proposes to waive the short-term visa requirement for the citizens of Albania and Bosnia and Herzegovina, Delegation of the European Union to Bosnia and Herzegovina and European Union Special Representative, available
The features of EU energy strategy in the Baltic region
... Delusion and $11.4 Billion, OpEdNews. com, available at: http://www. opednews. com/articles/The-Myth-Of-Nabucco-Greed-by-OilGuy-100104-110.html (accessed 07 October 2011).
8. Evropejskaja komissija predstavila strategiju razvitija Baltijskogo regiona
[The European Commission presented a strategy for the Baltic Sea Region], 2009, Informacionnoe agentstvo "Karelinform" [News agency "Karelinform"], available at: http://karelinform.ru/?id=14302#ixzz1LUZraQvN (accessed 14 October 2011).
9. Baltic ...
From the idea to the strategy of Baltic Europe
Palmowski T., 2000, Rola regionów transgranicznych w procesie integracji Europy Bałtyckiej, Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Gdańskiego,
Report on the
and Perspectives for Cooperation in the
Region, Commission of the European Communities, COM(95)609.
Ryba J., 2008, Strategia Unii Europejskiej dla regionu Morza Bałtyckiego, Biuletyn Analiz no 19, Office for the Committee of European Integration, Warsaw.
Stålvant C. E., 1996, Actors around ...
Electric energy cooperation in the Baltic Sea region and the role of Russia in it
... pdf (accessed 24 March 2013).
6. Electricity balance sheet, years, Statistics Estonia, available at: http://www.stat. ee/34180 (accessed 24 March 2013).
7. Annual Report on Electricity and Natural Gas Markets of the Republic of Lithuania to the European Commission, 2012, Vilnius, p. 95, available at:http://www. energy-regulators. eu/portal/page/portal/EER_HOME/EER_ PUBLICATIONS/NATIONAL_REPORTS/National%20Reporting%202012/NR_En/C12_NR_Lithuania-EN_v2.pdf (accessed 24 March 2013).
8. Energy — Database,...
EU-Russia cooperation in the Baltic Sea marine environment protection
... загрязнений с кораблей 1973 г. [Электронный ресурс]. Доступ из справ.-правовой системы «Гарант».
5. Action Plan. Commission Staff Working Documents. SEC(2009) 712/2 / European Commission. URL: http://ec.europa.eu/regional_policy/cooperation/baltic/ (дата обращения: 14.02.2011).
6. Road map for economic cooperation / European Commission. URL: http://eeas.europa.eu/russia/docs/roadmap_economic_en.pdf (дата обращения: ...
The history of the integration between Russia’s Kaliningrad region and Poland’s northeastern voivodeships: A programme approach
% 3D101_INSTANCE_CyfIP6GPijdC%26p_p_lifecycle%3D0 %26p_p_state%3Dnormal%26p_p_mode%3Dview%26p_p_col_id%3Dcolumn-1 %26p_p_col_count%3D1 (accessed 19.01.2017).
10. A guide to bringing INTERREG and Tacis funding together, 2001, European Commission, available at:
11. Optimization of the structure is designed to improve the efficiency of the regional government in the international direction,...
Innovative factors and conditions of sustainable development of rural territories
... May 2012).
16. Tatarkin, А. I. 2002, Kljuchi k mirovomu rynku: innovacionnoe predprinimatel'stvo
i ego vozmozhnosti [Keys to the world market: innovative entrepreneurship
and its potential], Moscow, Jekonomika, 231 p.
17. Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament and the Council on the European Innovation Partnership «Agricultural Productivity and Sustainability», 2012, Brussels, 29.2.2012. COM(2012) 79, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/agriculture/eip/pdf/com2012—79_en.pdf (accessed 13 ...
Good-neighbourly relations and the European Neighbourhood Policy — What is the Difference?
... Независимых Государств.
— The Centre for European Policy Studies Book Store. URL:
from the Commission "European Neighbourhood Policy" // COM. 2004. 373 final.
from the Commission "Eastern Partnership" // COM. 2008. 823/4.
Im Osten was Neues //
Spotlight Europe. 2009. 06.
of the European ...
The principle of mutual recognition of court orders within legal cooperation on criminal cases in the European Union
... based on Article 34 of the Council Framework Decision of 13 June 2002
URL: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/doc_centre/criminal/doc/com_2005_063_en.pdf (дата обращения: 26.09.2011).
from the Commission to the European Parliament and the Council on the implementation since 2007 of the Council framework decision of 13 June 2002 on the European Arrest Warrant and the surrender procedures between Member States, Brussels 11.4.2011 COM (2011) 175 final.
Modern trends in the Baltic countries in the discourse of identity: between sovereignty and European integration
....mod.uk/colleges/arag/documentlistings/monographs/Shrivenham%20Paper%207.pdf (дата обращения: 28.03.2013).
8. «Eurobarometer surveys». URL: http://ec.europa.eu/public_opinion/index_en.htm (дата обращения: 29.03.2013).
9. European Commission. «Eurobarometer73». URL: http://ec.europa.eu/public_opinion/ archives/eb/eb73/eb73_en. htm (дата обращения: 23.02.2013).
10. European Commission. «Eurobarometer 73.3». URL: http://info1.gesis.org/dbksearch19/SDesc2.asp?no=5233&tab=3&ll=10¬abs=&af=&nf=1&db=D ...
Lithuania in Context of Eurointegration Processes: from Luxembourg to Helsinki
... in this article. The author attempts to analyze the reasons for the division of the Baltic States into two negotiation groups as well as the developed mechanism of the acceleration of the preparation for the EU accession.
— Commission Opinion on Lithuania’s Application for Membership of the European Union. Brussels,15
July 1997. URL: http://ec.europa.eu/enlargement/archives/pdf/dwn/opinions/lithuania/li-op_en.pdf
Herd. The Baltic States and the EU enlargement // Back to Europe: Central and Eastern Europe ...
EU — Russia energy cooperation: major development trends and the present state
... Commission of the European Communities, Mr. R. Prodi, and of the President of the Russian Federation, Mr. V. V. Putin. Paris, 30 October.
2. EU-Russian Energy Dialogue: Synthesis Report, 2001, Prepared by Russian Vice-Prime Minister Victor Khristenko and European Commission Director-General François Lamoureux, Brussels, Moscow, September.
3. Energeticheskaja strategija Rossii do 2020 goda [The Energy Strategy of Russia until 2020], 2003, Moscow.
4. Green Paper Towards a European Strategy for the Security ...
The prospects of entrepreneurship in the formation of new hi-tech markets in the Baltic Sea region
... clusters of small and medium enterprises.
1. Daly, M. 2012, SMEs in HORIZON 2020 and support under WP2013. In: Unit "Communication" DG Research and Innovation EU Commission report.
2. Innovation in the Baltic Sea, 2011. In: Final Report to the European Commission, Directorate-General Regional Policy region. Technopolis group.
3. European High-Tech Industry Becomes Increasingly Marginalized, 2012, 24 September, available at: http://www. atkearney. com/news-media/news-releases/news-release/-/asset_publisher/00OIL7Jc67KL/content/id/646522 ...
Certain issues of correlation between the international financial law and the EU law
... Judgment of the Court of 5 February 1963, Case 26/62 “Van Gend & Loos”. European Court Report (ECR)  1.
5. Judgement of the Court of November 1991, Cases C-6/90, C-9/90 «Frankovich». ECR  I-5357.
6. Judgment of the Court of 31 March 1971. Commission of the European Communities v Council of the European Communities. European Agreement on Road Transport. Case 22—70 («AETR»).
7. Право Европейского союза : в 2 т. М., 2016. Т. 1: Общая часть. Кн. 1.
8. Энтин Л....
EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region: Challenges and Perspectives of International Cooperation
... konrad-adenauer-stiftung, London office, available at: http://www.kas.de/wf/doc/kas_16867-1522-2-30.pdf?090622102744 (accessed 24.10.2015).
11. EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region, 2015, available at: http://www.balticsea-region-strategy.eu (accessed 11.01.2015).
12. European Commission Consultation on the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region, 2008, Views of the Baltic Sea Parliamentary Conference, Copenhagen, 17 December 2008, available at: http:/ec.europa.eu/regional_policy/archive/consultation/baltic/doc/organisation/baltic_parlconf....
Geography of international clusters in the Baltic region
... policy of the Baltic Sea region countries: formation of the international clusters, Report of the 4th International scientific conference on European Science and Technology, Munich, Vela Verlag, April 2013, p. 631—636.
20. The Bothnian Arc, 2013, European Commission, 20 p., available at:http://ec.europa.eu/ourcoast/download.cfm?fileID=907 (accessed 12.05.2013).
21. Topaloglou, L., Kallioras, D., Manetos, P., Petrakos, G. 2005, A Border Regions Typology in the Enlarged European Union, Journal of Borderlands ...
Strategic perspectives for the territorial development of the Baltic Sea Region
... Russian Federation to the year 2020. Approved by the President of the Russian Federation on 27 July 2001.
Long Term Perspective for the Territorial Development of the Baltic Sea Region. Background Synthesis Document, Riga/Vilnius
of the European Communities: Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions
concerning the European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region.
COM(2009) 248 final....
Problems and prospects of EU — Russia dialogue on visa-free travel
... Ge-neral'nogo direktorata Evrokomissii po vnutrennim delam S. Manservizi [A meeting of the co-chairs the Russia-EU Dialogue on Migration — Director of Russian Federal Migration Service KO Romodanovskii and Director General of the General Directorate of the European Commission for Home Affairs S. Manservisi], 2012, available at: http://www.fms.gov.ru/press/news/news_detail.php?ID=53074 (accessed 16 February 2013).
33. Zasedanie Dialoga Rossija-ES na temu: «Migracija i razvitie» [Meeting of the EU-Russia dialogue ...
The development of cooperation between the European Union and Russia on migration issues: from „the „common spaces” to the actual implementation
... A. 2010, Drawing the neighbours closer… to what? Explaining emerging patterns of policy convergence between the EU and its neighbours, Cooperation
and Conflict, no. 44 (4), p. 378—399.
3. Barroso, J. M. 2010, Statement by the President of the European Commission following the EU-Russia Summit, SPEECH/ 10/ 734, Brussels, 7 December 2010.
4. Coleman, N. 2009, European Readmission Policy: Third Country Interests and Refugee Rights, Leiden, Martinus Nihoff Publishers.
5. Council of the European Union....
The open method of coordination as a new form of governance: features, characteristics, prospects of application
. Why the open method of coordination is bad for you: a letter to the EU // European Law Journal. 2006.
Soft governance, agile
? Analysis of the extensions of open coordination in 2000. EIPA, 2001.
of the European Communities: European governance. A White paper.
Borrás S., Jacobsson K.
The open method of co-ordination and new governance patterns in the EU // Journal of European Public Policy. 2004
Competition and cooperation problems in the energy sector of the Baltic region
... the commission to the european parliament, the council, the european economic and social committee and the committee of the regions concerning the European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region. Brussels, 10.6.2009 COM(2009) 248 final. P. 8 // European Commission. Regional Policy — Inforegio.
EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region. URL: http://ec.europa.
: Россия искушает ...
The role of the European Central Bank in ensuring the financial stability of the EU
(дата обращения: 25.06.2017).
4. Byrne J., O'Connor T. Creditor rights, culture and dividend payout policy // Journal of multinational financial management. 2017. Vol. 39. P. 60—77.
5. Communication from the European Commission on European Financial Supervision, 27 May 2009. URL:
(дата обращения: 25.06.2017).
6. Council Regulation (EU) No 1024/2013 of 15 October 2013 conferring specific ...
Innovations in the Baltic Sea Region and Network Cooperation between Russia and the EU
... markets in the Baltic Sea region], Balt. reg., no. 4, p. 39—48. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2012-4-3.
28. Gross domestic product 2010, available at: PPPhttp://siteresources.worldbank.org/DATASTATISTICS/Resources/GDP_PPP.pdf (accessed 4 January 2013).
29. European Commission. Eurostat. Population, available at: http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/portal/page/portal/population/data/main_tables (accessed 4 January 2013).
30. European Commission. Eurostat. Science. Technology and Innovation, available at: http://epp....
The Baltic economic model: some results of the 1990—2015 transformations
... MGIMO-Universiteta [Vestnik MGIMO-University], no.4 (37), p.116 - 124.
3. Sokol, Ju. 2015, Rumm H: Argument o sovetskih migrantah v spore o kvotah na Evrokomissiju ne dejstvuet [Rumm H: The argument of Soviet immigrants in the debate about quotas for the European Commission does not act], Eesti Rahvusringhääling, available at: http://rus.err.ee/v/estonia/5c909cfb-3d92-4fa5-822e-8580d742d7bc (accessed 03.06.2015).
4. Sokol, Ju. 2015, Kristina Kallas: ne sleduet putat' bezhencev s immigrantami [Christina Kallas: ...
Human rights in EU-Russia relations: a human rights mechanism
... the European Union // Official journal of the European Communities. 2000. 18 Dec. Brussels, 2000. C 364/1 —C 364/22.
17. Wider Europe — Neighbourhood: A New Framework for Relations with our Eastern and Southern Neighbours. Communication from the Commission to the Council and the European Parliament. Brussels, 2003. 11 Mar. COM(2003) 104.
18. European Neighbourhood Policy: Working towards a Stronger Partnership. Joint Communication to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee ...
Key Strategies of Development of Research Tools and Methods for Marine Spatial Planning
... Planning, 2010, Report of Directorate-General for Maritime Affaires and Fisheries, April.
14. The role of maritime clusters to enhance the strength and development of maritime sectors, 2008, Overview of the applied research methodology, Commissioned by the European Commission (DG MARE), November. 16. Backer, H., Frias, M. (eds.). 2012.
15. Planning the Bothnian sea — key findings of the Plan Bothnia project, Helsinki.
16. Nolte, N., Toben, S., Lamp, J. 2012, BaltSeaPlan Report 2 — Strategies with relevance ...
The European Court of Justice case of Elgafaji: the interaction between EU law and international humanitarian law
... of indirect effect in EU law, as well as the interaction between the EU and international law.
1. Judgment on joint cases №C-402/05 and 415./05 Jasin Abdullah Kadi and Al Barakaat International Foundation v. Council of the European Union and the Commission of the European Communities, 2008, European Court Report, I-0635.п.308, available at: http://eur-lex.europa.eu (accessed 17 December 2010).
2. Judgment on case №C-465/07 Meki Elfagaji and Noor Elgafaji v. Staatssecretaris van Justitie, 2009, European Court ...
Disinformation (fake news, propaganda) as a threat to resilience: approaches used in the EU and its member state Lithuania
... study analyses EU and Lithuanian documents on countering disinformation/fake news to present the plurality of the Union’s approaches to ensuring resilience. Currently, there are three approaches to the problem in the EU. The first one, used by the European Commission, is the recognition of citizens’ right to information as well as of the need to promote critical thinking and information literacy. This approach fits into the adaptive paradigm of action in the information space and the concept of autopoietic ...
The Northern Dimension policy: current state and development prospects
... (Accessed 22 July 2010).
24. Regulation (EC) 1638/2006 of the European Parliament and the of the Council of 24 October 2006, laying down general provisions establishing a European Neighbourhood and Partnership Instrument. 2006. Official Journal of the European Union, 9.11.2006, L310.
25. The Second Northern Dimension Action Plan, 2004—06. 2003. Commission working document. Brussels, 10.06.2003 COM (2003) 3434 final.
Bolotnikova Yekaterina, Mezhevich Nikolay
Northern Dimension, EURussia relations, Northern Europe, crossborder and interregional cooperation
The main environmental problems of the Baltic Sea and the ways to solve them
... Baltic, pp. 163—167.
5. Herrmann, J. 1998. Levels of radioactivity. In: The Radiological Exposure of the Population of the European Community to Radioactivity in the Baltic Sea. Maria-Balt Project, 2d S. P. Nielsen. Proceedings of a Seminar held at ... .... HELCOM (2004). Baltic Sea Environmental Proceedings. 2004. N 108.Heavy Metal Pollution to the Baltic Sea in 2004. Helsinki Commission. Baltic Marine Environmental Protection Commission. № 108, pp. 33.
8. Ojaveer, H., MacKenzie, B. R. 2007. Historical ...
The demographic problems of the Baltic cities: general trends
... Publications of the European Communities, p. 158.
7. Urban Audit. [online] Available at: <http://ec.europa.eu/regional_policy/themes/urban/audit/ index_en.htm> [Accessed 8 Oktober 2010].
8. Survey on perceptions of quality of life in 75 European. 2010. EUROPEAN COMMISSION DIRECTORATE-GENERAL Policy development, pp. 16—18.
Kosov Yuri, Mikheeva Natalia
demographic problem, population decline, aging nation, migration level, urban areas, urban growth, Nordic countries, Baltic Sea states, Poland
Contacts with Diasporas and Diaspora Organisations as a Key to a Successful Migrant Integration Policy in the EU
We analyse European Commission and European Parliament documents — directives, communications, conclusions, recommendations — and best practices for EU member states’ international projects focusing on migrant integration in both the EU states and the countries of ...
Commodity flow model for an exclave region: Rent-seeking in the ‘transitional period’ of the special economic zone
..., V., Samson, I., Vinokurov, E. 2004, Measuring regional economic development in Russia: the case of the Kaliningrad oblast, European Urban and Regional Studies, no. 11(1), p. 71—80.
8. Lindall, S., Olson, D., Alward, G. 2006, Deriving Multi-Regional ... ... statistiki vneshnej torgovli i statistiki vzaimnoj torgovli gosudarstv — chlenov Tamozhennogo sojuza» [Decision of the
Commission of the Customs Union on January 28, 2011 № 525 «On the Unified methodology of customs statistics of foreign trade ...
The Baltic Sea Region and the Black Sea Area: Two Pieces of the Same Puzzle
... Wæver O.
Regions and Powers, The structure of International Security.
Le autostrade dell’Artico, in Limes, Rivista italiana di geopolitica, Partita al Polo //
L’Espresso, Supplemento al. 2008. № 3.
of the European Communities, Communication from the Commission to the Council and the European Parliament,
Synergy. A new regional cooperation initiative.
COM(2007) 160 final. 2007,
Building security in
’s new ...
Polish-Russian Small Border Traffic in the Context of Russia-EU Relations
... Pełczyńska-Nałęcz K., Wilk A. Obwód Kaliningradzki w kontekście rozszerzenia Unii Europejskiej // Prace OSW. 2001. URL: http://www.osw. waw. pl/pl/publikacje/Prace-OSW?page=4 (дата обращения: 28.01.2012).
3. Communication from the Commission to the Council and the European Parliament „Towards integrated management of the external borders of the member states of the European Union”, Brussels, 7.5.2002, COM(2002) 233 final. URL:http://eur-lex. europa. eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ. do?uri=COM:2002:0233:FIN: EN:PDF ...
The assessment and factors of increase in innovative competitiveness of Latvian regions
... European Union — innovation and development of socioeconomic activity aimed at enhancing the competitiveness and attractiveness of European regions. This study sets out to evaluate the competitiveness of Latvia’s regions using a method developed by the European Commission. An expert survey based on the analytic hierarchy process identifies priority areas and instruments for their innovative development.
1. LR Centrālā statistikas pārvalde. [Latvian Central Statistical Bureau.], available at: http://www....
The EU Vs. Russia: Legal Nature and Implementation of the Union’s Restrictive Measures
... illegal?], Vsja Evropa [All of Europe], no. 9 (91), available at: http://www.alleuropa.mgimo.ru/sanktsii-es-votnoshenii-rossii-neeffektivnostj-i-nezakonnostj-1 (accessed 25.10.2014).
11. Judgment of the Court of 15 July 1963, 1963, Plaumann & Co. v Commission of the European Economic Community, Case 25-62, available at: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=CELEX:61962CJ0025 (accessed 22.09.2014).
12. Case T-496/10, 2013, Judgment of the General Court (Fourth Chamber) of 29 January 2013, Bank Mellat ...