The transition process and institutions: on the issue of the standard of living in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe — members of the European Union
The aim of this article is to adjust the technique of comparing the standard of living in 11 countries of Central and Eastern Europe that became members of the European Union (EU) during 2004-2013 (EU-11) and 15 countries of Western, Northern and Southern Europe – member states of the EU by 1995 (EU-15). We reveal that outright home ownership in the EU-11 countries exceeds ...
Eastern Europe. On the centenary of the political project
... me¬mo¬ries of the war of 1914—1918.], T. 2, Moscow, p. 98—102.
29. Romanenko, S. А. 1994, Process nacional'nogo samoopredelenija narodov srednej i vostochnoj Evropy: itogi k koncu 20 veka [The process of national self-determination of the peoples of Central and Eastern Europe: results of the end of the 20th century]. In: Migracijske teme. Časopis za istraživanja migracija i narodnosti, Zagreb, p. 10.
30. Coates, Z. K. 1948, Six centuries of russo-polish relations, London.
31. Zgorzelski C., 1996, Przywolanie ...
Natural Increase in the Baltic South and South-West
6. Bauls A. Changes in the migration of the population in Latvia over 1991— 1996 // Ruchliwość przestrzenna ludności w okresie przemian ustrojowych / ed.D. Szymańska. Toruń, 1998. P. 165—170.
7. New Religions Phenomena in Central and Eastern Europe / ed. I. Borowik,G. Babiński. Kraków, 1997.
8. Cipko A. Razmyšleniâ o prirode i pričinah kraha postsovetskogo liberalizma //Vestnik Analityki. 2004. N 3(17). P. 4—24.
9. Cockerham W. C. Health lifestyles in Russia // Social Science & ...
Impact of remigration on the worksphere under Covid-19: the case of Lithuania
... in Poland. In: Nowicka, M., Šerbedžia, V. (eds.) Migration and Social Remittances in a Global Europe, Palgrave McMillan. doi:
25. White, A., Grabowska, I. 2019, Social Remittances and Social Change in Central and Eastern Europe: Embedding Migration in the Study of Society, Central and Eastern European Migration Review, Vol. 8, no. 1, p. 33—50.
26. Garapich, M. 2016, I Don’t Want This Town to Change’: Resistance, Bifocality and the Infra-Politics of Social Remittances”,...
The fifth wave of the European Union enlargement: pro et contra
This article analyses the principal complex of economic and political motivations of the states of Central and Eastern Europe and the EU members related to the EU enlargement towards the East. Special attention is paid to the discussion on the reasonableness of the EU enlargement and the positions of certain EU members.
1. Borchardt K.-D. 1994, Azbuka prava Evropejskogo ...
The structure of political elite networks in the Republic of Poland in 1993—2013
... directly participating in political processes is decreasing, whereas ‘moral politicians’ usually take an active part in the formation of political elites.
1. Fodor, E., Wnuk-Lipinski, E. Yershova, N. 1995, The New Political and Cultural Elite, Theory and Society, Vol. 24, no. 5 : Special Issue on Circulation vs Reproduction of Elites during the Postcommunist Transformation of Eastern Europe, p. 783—800.
2. Gallina, N. 2008, Political Elites in East Central Europe: Paving the Way for "Negative Europeanisation"? Budrich UniPress Ltd.
3. Wasilewski, J. 2001, Three Elites of the Central-East European Democratization. In: Markowski, R. Wnuk-Lipinski, E. (eds.) Transformative Paths in Central ...
The formation of the political elite in Lithuania at the turn of the 1980s—1990s: the role of “moral politicians”
... Political Development, Boston.
3. Bourdieu, P. 1986, The forms of capital. In: Richards, J. G. (ed.), Handbook of Theory and Research for the Sociology of Education, N. Y.
4. Best,, H., Becker, U. (eds.). 1997, Elites in Transition. Elite Research in Central and Eastern Europe. Opladen.
5. Gaydis, V. 1999, The Emergence of the Lithuanian Political Elite. In: Shlapentokh, V., Vanderpool, K., Dobrokhotov, B. (ed.), The new elite in the post-communist Eastern Europe, Texas A&M University Press.
6. Easton, D. 1965, A Systems ...
The Baltics in the Geography of the Largest Transnational Corporations of Europe
... of transnational corporations. The research database consists of financial reports and presentations of 60 leading European (including Russian) transnational corporations... ... corporate paperwork is established. Some companies use a multilevel division (e. g. Europe/Eastern Europe), where the Baltics is usually associated with “Europe” (with or... ... companies), “former Soviet Union” (some Russian companies), “Northern Europe and Central Asia,” and even “Middle East and Eastern Europe." Varying understanding...
Geopolitical transformation of the Kaliningrad oblast of the Russian Federation
... situation gave rise to the so-called Kaliningrad discourse, i. e. political decisions, academic discussions and research, influenced by the internal transformation in the USSR and the Russian Federation (RF) as well as slips in the international policies of Central and Eastern Europe.
. The Inclusion of the Other: Studies in Political Theory Cambridge, Massachusetts, The MIT Press, 1999.
The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order.
A Touchstone Book, ...
On the establishment and early activity of the Soviet consulate in Königsberg (1923—1925)
... behind the restoration of diplomatic relations between Russia and Germany after World War I, as well as the fundamental differences ... ... Prussia. On the basis of the earlier unknown documents from the Central Russian archives and the Political archive of the Ministry ... ... strong representation of Soviet foreign trade associations at the Eastern Fair.
1. Ustav konsul'skij [Consular Charter], 1903, Svod ... ... gosudarstvah Evropy i SASSh [Consuls in the Christian states of Europe and NAUS], Saint Petersburg.
4. Bereznikov, V. A. 1900, ...
Assessment of the efficiency of Russian response to the implementation of US missile defence deployment concept in Europe
... is dedicated to the problems of deployment of the US anti-missile defence system in Eastern Europe. The European system of US missile defence is just one of the components of global... ... missile defence. This work aims to analyze possible Russia’s responses within military and political spheres. The measures proposed are divided into three subgroups: soft... ... 30 September 2011).
7. Kosov, Ju. V. 2009, Osobennosti geopoliticheskih processov v Central'noj Evrope [Features geopolitical processes in Central Europe],Upravlencheskoe...
Urbanisation of the Song Thrush (Turdus philomelos С. L. Brehm) in Kaliningrad: History of the process and causes of its failure
... условиях : сборник, посвященный 75-летию академика Юрия Ивановича Чернова / ред. А. Б. Бабенко [и др.]. М. ; София, 2009. С. 429—486.
3. Luniak M. Avifauna of cities in Central and Eastern Europe — results of the international inquiry // Urban ecological studies in Central and Eastern Europe. Proc. Int. Symp. 24—25.09.1986. Ossolineum, 1990. Р. 131—149.
4. Witt K., Mitschke A., Luniak M. A comparison of commmon breeding bird population ...
Geography of Electoral Volatility in the Warmia and Mazury Voivodeship of Poland
... Pietkun, P. 1998, Porażka SLD, Gazeta Wyborcza Olsztyn, 12.11.1998.
7. Alberskiy, R., Cichosz, M. Tomczak, Ł. (red.), 2010, Wybory do sejmików województw w 2006 roku, Wrocław.
8. Gusev, N. V. 2010, Factors of electoral mobility in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe, Vestnik Permskogo universiteta. Seriya Politologiya, no. 1, p. 25—30. (In Russ.)
9. Wyniki referendum trafiły do Dziennika Urzędowego Województwa, 2013, Elblag. pl, 16 kwietnia.
10. Mieszkańcy Elbląga odwołali w referendum władze miasta,...
Land Use Change and Economics of Land Degradation in the Baltic Region
... report to the UNCCD, History of the convention and its ratification by Latvia.
9. Karklins, A. 2000, Soil degradation status and data availability in Latvia. In: Batjes N and Bridges E, Implementation of a Soil Degradation and Vulnerability database for Central and Eastern Europe, FAO and ISRIC, Rome, Italy.
10. Dedkov, V., Nikitina, S. 2015, Nature Management Conflicts in the Kaliningrad Region, Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, Vol 6, no. 6, p. 7.
11. Jackowski, W. 1998, Assessment of soil erosion risk in Poland,...
Kaliningrad Architectural Landscape as a Tourist Attraction
... tourism, Architecture and Urban planning, Theses of the conference, Riga, 2014.
17. Kropinova, E. Kaliningrad-Russia. In: Cudny, W., Michalski, T., Rouba, R. (eds.) Tourism and the transformation of large cities in the post — communist countries of Central and Eastern Europe, ŁTN, Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Łódzkiego, Łódź, p. 103—114.
18. Mazurski, K. R. 2000, Geographical perspectives on Polish tourism, Geo-Journal, Т. 50, no. 2—3, p. 173—179. 19. Yi-De, L. 2014, Cultural Events and cultural tourism development: ...
Motivations of Russian firms to invest abroad: how do sanctions affect Russia’s outward foreign direct investment?
... Firms, London, Palgrave MacMillan, p. 169-190.
40. Panibratov, A. 2013, The Influence of the State on Expanding Russian MNEs: Advantage or Handicap? Russie Nei Visions, no. 73.
41. Pelto, E., Vahtra, P. Liuhto, K. 2003, Cyp-Rus investment flows to central and eastern Europe: Russia’s direct and indirect investments via Cyprus to CEE, University of Turku.
42. Retmann, A. 2013, Finland challenges mystery nuclear investor, Euobserver, 02.07.2015, available at:https://euobserver.com/beyond-brussels/129431 (accessed ...
The features of the genesis of modern Lithuanian multiparty system
... политическим партиям (Россия и страны Вышеградской группы) // Мировая экономика и международные отношения. 1996. № 4. 117—127.
2. Saarts T. Comparative party system analysis in Central and Eastern Europe: the case of the Baltic states // Studies of transition states and societies. Vol. 3, iss. 3.
3. Симонян Р. Х. Россия и страны Балтии. М., 2009.
4. Lithuania’s independence: the litmus test for democracy in the ...
Economic Development of the Baltic and Nordic Countries: Characteristics of Еconomic Models
... of Economic Growth, Voprosi ekonomiki, no. 12, p. 20—39. (In Russ.)
4. Glinkina, S. P., Kulikov, N. V. 2016, Perehod stran Centralno-Vostochnoj Evropi ot socializma k kapitalizmu: osobennosti i rezultati: Sbornik statej [Transition countries of Central and Eastern Europe from socialism to capitalism: features and results], digest of articles, Moscow, p. 11. (In Russ.)
5. Koroleva, A. V. 2016, Sostoyanie i perspektivy torgovo-ekonomicheskogo sotrudnichestva Rossii i Evropeiskogo soyuza v regione Baltiiskogo morya ...
Transformations in the Communicative Characteristics of Political Discourse in the Current Information Space
... meaning: logic-semantic problems]. Moscow. pp. 357—370.
3. Arendt, Kh., 2017. Viva Activa, ili O deyatel'noi zhizni [Viva Activa, or About active life]. Moscow. pp. 55—66.
4. Achkasov, V. A., 2011. National populism in post-communist countries of Central and Eastern Europe: reasons for the growth of electoral support. Vestnik MGIMO-Universiteta [Bulletin of MGIMO-University], 3, pp. 145—149.
5. Baranov, N. A., 2015. Revival of populism: European experience and Russian practices. Vestnik SPbGU [Bulletin of SPSU],...
The effect of Covid-19 on labour migration in the CIS
... Tsentral’noi Azii v Rossiyu: ekonomiko-sotsiologicheskoe issledovanie [Modeling labor migration flows from Central Asian countries to Russia: economic and sociological research], Moscow, 189 p. (in Russ.).
3. Wagner, V. 2020, Migration and Mobility in Eastern Europe and Central Asia: What to Expect in the Time of COVID-19? Information note. May 27, 2020. International Center for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD), Secretariat of the Prague Process at ICMPD, available at:
The features of choosing an institutional development trajectory in Eastern Europe in the 16th—17th centuries: Moscovy and the Polish — Lithuanian Commonwealth
... Baltic provinvs 15th—19th centuries, Tallin.
14. Skazkin, S. D. 1958, Osnovnye problemy tak nazyvaemogo «vtorogo izdanija krepostnichestva» v Srednej i Vostochnoj Evrope [The main problem of the so-called "second edition of serfdom" in Central and Eastern Europe], Voprosy istorii, no. 2, p. 96—119.
15. Doroshenko, V. V. 1960, Ocherki agrarnoj istorii Latvii v XVI veke [Essays on the agrarian history of Latvia in the XVI century], Riga.
16. Penskoi, V. V. 2010, Velikaja ognestrel'naja revoljucija [Great ...
Lithuania in Context of Eurointegration Processes: from Luxembourg to Helsinki
... Application for Membership of the European Union. Brussels,15
July 1997. URL: http://ec.europa.eu/enlargement/archives/pdf/dwn/opinions/lithuania/li-op_en.pdf
Herd. The Baltic States and the EU enlargement // Back to Europe: Central and Eastern Europe and the European Union / ed. by K. Henderson.
Jopp M., Arnswald S.
The European Union and the Baltic States. Visions, Interests and Strategies for the Baltic Sea Region.
i Europos Saujnga....
On crisis trends in the legitimacy of the political regimes of the Baltic States
....com/2014/11/03/opinion/rojansky-west-ukraineelections (accessed 25.03.2015).
32. Rose, R. 2002, Advancing Into Europe? The Contrasting Goals of Post-Communist Countries. In Nations in Transition, New York, Freedom House, p. 42.
33. Saarts, T. 2011, Comparative Party System Analysis in Central and Eastern Europe: the Case of the Baltic States, Vol. 3, no. 3, p. 83-104.
34. Special Eurobarometer, 2014, no. 397, February, available at: ec.europa.eu/public_opinion/archives/ebs/ebs_397_en.pdf (accessed 25.03.2015).
35. Spurga, S. 2007, Europeanization of ...
Formation of American Foreign Policy towards Poland before and in First Years of Cold War
The article analyses the mechanisms of the development of American foreign policy towards Central and Eastern Europe on the example of Poland.The author considers a number of factors that influenced the process of the foreign policy development.
Мистер «Икс» в
. (неизвестное письмо ...
Electric energy cooperation in the Baltic Sea region and the role of Russia in it
... establish the Baltic energy ring, which would also include Russia and Belarus. The author stresses that one of the most acute problems ... ... (accessed 24 March 2013).
2. ABB HVDC reference projects in Europe, ABB, available at: http://www. abb.com/industries/ap/db0003db004333/25de433ebeefd7e0c12574 ... ... versus Politics, Conference The Future of Electricity Markets in Eastern Europe and Russia, Stockholm School of Economics, 14 February,... ....pdf (accessed 24 March 2013).
8. Energy — Database, 2012, Central Statistical Bureau of Latvia, available at: http://www....
Framework for the Analysis of Geography of Transnational Corporations Investments Abroad
... Lobanov, M. M. 2010, Transformatsija otraslevoj i territorial’noj struktury promyshlennosti postsotsialisticheskih stran Tsentral’no-Vostochnoj Jevropy [Transformation of industrial and territorial structure of industry of post-socialist countries of Central and Eastern Europe], PhD thesis, Moscow.
9. Mironenko, N. S., Fomichev, P. Yu., Giter, B. A. 1999, Transnatsionalizatsija mirovogo khozjajstva [Transnationalization of world economy], Prostranstvennyje struktury mirovogo khozjajstva, Moscow, p. 197—224.
On the competence approach to the development of “Psychology of health” master’s programme at IKBFU
... 2011. С. 89—99.
6. Simaeva I. N. Alimpieva A. V. Formation of self-preserving behaviour in the educational system as a contribution in the development of human capital // The role of human capital in the development of the countres and regions of central and eastern
Europe. Torun, 2010. P. 35—44.
competence, health psychology, federal university development
Trade Liberalisation and its Impact on Regional Development: Theoretical and Experimental Studies
... Edwards, S. 1992, Trade orientation, distortions and growth in developing countries, Journal of development economics, Vol. 39, no. 1, p. 31—57.
13. Egger, P., Huber, P., Pfaffermayr, M. 2005, A note on export openness and regional wage disparity in Central and Eastern Europe, The Annals of Regional Science, Vol. 39, no. 1, p. 63—71.
14. Ezcurra, R., Rodríguez-Pose, A. 2013, Does Economic Globalization affect Regional Inequality? A Cross-country Analysis, World Development, no. 52, p. 92—103.
15. Ezcurra, R., ...
Environmental condition as a factor affection the health of Saint Petersburg residents
... под. ред. А. И. Чистобаева ; СПб НЦ РАН, ВВМ. СПб., 2005.
10. Khudoley V. V. Environmental factors: car nogenic risk to humans and cancer incidence in St.-Petersburg // Proc. Jtern. Symp. Environm. Health Hazards in Central and Eastern Europe. Sosnowiec, 1994. P. 12.
Chistobayev A. I., Semyonova Z. A.
St.-Petersburg, Baltic region, population, environment, geographical factors, population health forecast.
The development of nationalist identities in the Baltics: The Latvian aspect
... discusses the development of post-Soviet nationalist identity in Latvia under the influence of nationalist neo-Nazi organizations and persuasion. The ethnic component occupies a central place in today's political identification in Latvia. It is proved that major political groups and parties recognize and ... ... principles regardless of their basic ideology.
1. Parming T. Nationalism in Soviet Estonia since 1964 // Nationalism in the USSR and Eastern Europe in the era of Brezhnev and Kosygin. Detroit, 1977.
2. Park A. Turning-points of post-communist transition: Lessons from ...
The externalisation of migration control in the European Union: first steps towards the external dimension of the space of freedom, security and justice
... harmonized approach to questions concerning host third countries. available at: http://www. unhcr. org/refworld/ docid/ 3f86c3094.html (accessed 8 June 2011).
20. Lavenex, S. 1999, Safe third countries. Extending EU asylum and immigration policies to Central and Eastern Europe, Budapest, Akaprint.
21. Conclusions on countries in which there is generally no serious risk of persecution, The Un Refugee Agency, available at: http://www. unhcr.org/refworld/docid/3f86c6ee4.html (accessed 8 June 2011).
22. Council resolution ...
The Institutional Architecture of Territorial Innovative Systems: Towards a Spatially Targeted Regional Policy
... // CEPR Discussion Paper. 2017. № DP12473. URL:
(дата обращения: 15.04.2018).
40. Staehr K. Public finances and fiscal policy in the Baltic States 1991—2015 // Research in Economics and Business: Central and Eastern Europe. 2016. № 8 (1). P. 26—41.
41. Steiner M. Competence clusters as a new concept for regional policy // Steiner M. (ed.). Competence clusters: workshop report. Leykam, 1997. P. 17—22.
42. Stuart T. E. Interorganizational alliances and the performance ...
Approaches to the Definition of the Baltic Sea Region
31. Górka-Winter, B. 2002, Miejsce państw bałtyckich w europejskiej architekturze bezpieczeństwa — perspektywy, Biuletyn — Polski Instytut Spraw Międzynarodowych, no. 46, p. 479—482.
32. Gimbutas, M. 1965, Bronze Age Cultures in Central and Eastern Europe, Paris, The Hague, London.
33. Grzelakowski, A. 2010, Region Morza Bałtyckiego — strategie rozwoju, Zeszyty Naukowe Uniwersytetu Szczecińskiego, no. 589; Ekonomiczne Problemy Usług, no. 49, p. 16—36.
34. Hakanson, L. 1991, Charakterystyka ...
The Baltic Sea region and increasing international tension
....ru/news/economics/materials/oil/14-10-2015/ 1278203-neft-0/ (accessed 21.01.2016).
21. Li Kecjan prinjal uchastie v 4-oj vstreche rukovoditelej KNR i stran Cen-tral’noj I Vostochnoj Evropy [Li Keqiang attended the 4th meeting of the leaders of China and the countries of Central and Eastern Europe], 2015, Russian.news.cn, available at: http://russian.news.cn/2015-11/25/c_134851187_2.htm (accessed 21.01.2016).
22. Prime Minister urges Chinese entrepreneurs to strengthen cooperation with Latvia, 2015, Latvia-China Business Council, available ...
Response of the Lithuanian municipalities to the First Wave of COVID-19
17. Guogis, A., Koht, H. 2009, Why not the Nordic model of welfare state in Lithuania? Trends in Lithuanian and Norwegian social policies. In J. Aidukaite (Ed.), Poverty, urbanity and social policy. Central and Eastern Europe in a broader context. New York: Nova Sciences, p. 1—19.
18. Green, R. K., White, M. J. 1997, Measuring the benefits of homeowning: Effects on children, Journal of urban economics, vol. 41, no 3. p. 441—461
19. Maher, C. S., Hoang, T., Hindery,...
Transformation of global value chains in Russia and the Baltics amid Covid-19: prospects for regionalization and implications for economic policy
Although Russia and the Baltics have historically been economic partners, the economic relations between them are tense today. Nearly stagnating ... ....org/meetings/en/Presentation/c1mem5_2017_124_S3_Miroudot_2.pdf
(accessed 5 August 2020).
25. Broadman, H. 2006, From disintegration to reintegration: Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union in international trade, Europe and Central Asia reports, Washington, D.C., World Bank Group, available at:
Political reconsideration of the Soviet past: attitudes and actions of the Lithuanian elites
... Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland, Viesoji politika ir administravimas, no. 29, p. 28—40.
9. Matonyte, I. 2013, «Elites» Games in the Field of Memory: Insights from Lithuania’. In: Mink, G. Neumayer, L. (eds.) History, Memory and Politics in Central and Eastern Europe. Memory Games, London, Palgrave Macmillan, p. 105—120.
10. Ramonaite, A. 2003, The end of the Left-Right dicourse in Lithuania? Lithuanian Political Science Yearbook 2002, p. 23—45.
11. Smelser, N. J. 2001, Psychological trauma and cultural ...
Processes of convergence and divergence in the regions of the European Union: features and qualimetry
... Analysis, REAL Discussion Papers.
15. Brasili, C., Gutierrez, L. 2004, Regional Convergence Across European Union, EconPapers: Development and Comp Systems, 0402002.
16. Förster, M., Jesuit, D., Smeeding, T. Regional Poverty and Income Inequality in Central and Eastern Europe: Evidence from the Luxembourg Income Study. In: Kanbur, R, Venables, A. J. (eds), Spatial Inequality and Development, Oxford University Press, 2005.
17. Paas, T., Kuusk, A., Schlitte, F. 2004, Modelling Regional Income Convergence in EU-25, University ...
Kant, Königsberg, and the Albertina. Excerpts from the letters of a Polish student
... continued their education at the oldest Prussian university, the Albertina. Selected pas¬sages from letters dated 1802—1806 give an idea of the organisation of education and living conditions of Königsberg students originating from different parts of Eastern and Central Europe.At the Albertina, as in today’s German universities, students had an opportunity to choose courses from the list announced at the beginning of each semester. Swiecicki was enrolled in the Faculty of Law and he put a lot of effort to receive the ...
Macroalgae Suggested for Inclusion in the New Edition of the Red List of the Kaliningrad region
... section due to the scarcity of pertinent research. In this work, we aim to identify rare and endangered species of macroscopic algae found in the Kaliningrad region. To this... ... F., Boedeker C., Leliaert F. Süßwasserflora von Mitteleuropa. Freshwater flora of central Europe. Bd. 13. Chlorophyta: Ulvophyceae (Krienitz L. ed.). Berlin, 2018.
25. Siemińska... ... January.
27. Urbanyak J., Sugier P., Gąbka M. Charophytes of the Lubelsczyzna region (Eastern Poland) // Acta Sicietatis Botanicorum Poloniae. 2011. Vol. 80, № 2. P. 159...
The Development of New Trans-border Water Routes in the South-East Baltic: Methodology and Practice
... development of rural areas—vibrant hope or impossible dream? // Tourism Management 25. 2004. P. 71—79. URL: www.elsvier.com
29. Cudny W. Michalski T., Rouba R. (eds.) Tourism and the transformation of large cities in the post — communist countries of Central and Eastern Europe, ŁTN,Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Łódzkiego, Łódź, 2012.
30. Darchuk V. G. Advertising Routes Through Manor Sites As One Of The Factors Of Development Of Rural (Green) Tourism In Ukraine // Бизнес информ.2013. № 8. С. 204—214....
Cross-Border Tourist Routes: The Potential of Russia’s North- West
... routes is an effective way of developing cooperation between border regions of Russia and the neighbouring countries. The author presents an approach that interprets cross-border... ... Seria Geografie, no. 2, December, p. 134—142.
4. Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe, available at:
http://culture-routes.net/sites/default/files/files/CR%20Brochure%20eng%20web_compressed... ... Committee on Transport and Tourism, European Union, Brussels, p. 190.
10. The official Central and Eastern European Greenways website, available at:
Geography and economy of the Kaliningrad region: limitations and prospects of development
... different fields. Yet the prospects for cooperation between the region and neighbouring communities in Poland and Lithuania, which once ... ...?SubjectCode=S3&PLanguage=1&ShowNews=OFF (accessed 16 August 2013).
2. Local Data Bank, 2013, Central Statistical Office of Poland, available at: http://www.... ... Demidov, N. 2007, Na vostochnom fronte vremja peremen [On the eastern front in Transition], Ekspert Severo-Zapad, no. 39 (341),... ... ob#edinenija Evropy: vyzov i otvet [Kaliningrad in terms of uniting Europe: challenge and response], Voprosy Economiki, no. 11, p. ...