Eastern Europe. On the centenary of the political project
1. Keohane, R., Nye, J. S. (eds). 1970, Transnational Relations and World Poli-tics, Cambridge, Harvard University Press.
2. Fawcett, L. 1995, Regionalism in Historical Perspective. In: Fawcett, L., Hurell, A. (eds) Regionalism in World Politics, Oxford University Press.
3. Kazajus, J. 2001, Evropejskaja identichnost' [European identity], In: Evrope¬jskaja integracija: sovremennoe sostojanie i perspektivy [European Integration: cur¬rent situation and prospects], Minsk.
Different forms of parliamentarism and the factors determining the variations
... 2006. Political Systems of Contemporary Europe.Warszawa.
3. Czajowski, A. 2000. Political Theory Studies, Vol. 3.
4. Skrzydło, W. 1997. French Constitution, introduction and translation. Warszawa.Art. 20. P. 40.
5. Gulczyński, M. 2004. Panorama of Political Systems in the World. Warszawa.
6. Grzybowski, M. 2000. Introduction. In: The Constitution of the Kingdom of Sweden. Warszawa, Sec. 6. P. 41.
7. Żebrowski, W. 2007. Contemporary Political Systems. An Outline of Theories and Practice in Chosen Countries in the World....
The concept of the European Union’s normative power
..., such approach does not completely conform to the objectives of studies into the foreign policy of the European Union – an example of unique integration of states. One of the modern approaches aimed to describe the nature of the EU as an actor in world politics is the concept of the EU’s ‘normative power’ arguing that the ‘power’ of the EU lies in the ability to change the international community’s idea of the ‘norm’. The concept of the EU’s ‘normative power’ is the focus of the ...
Transformations in the Communicative Characteristics of Political Discourse in the Current Information Space
... Democratization, 20(1), pp. 107—136.
44. Searle, J., 1995. The Construction of Social Reality. New York. p. 8.
45. Witte, G., Beck, L. Austria turns sharply to the right in an election shaped by immigration. Available at:
[Accessed 22 December 2017].
46. Weyland, K., 2013. The Threat from the Populist Left. Journal of Democracy, 24(3), pp. 18—32.
political discourse, political language, populism, transformations in public communication, meaning formation in political discourse, political semantemes, uncontrolled information updates, culture of highlights
Soghomonyan V. E.
The Role of Political Elites in the Development of Politics of Memory in the Baltic States
... 12. Politicheskie nauki [MSU Vestnik. Series 12. Political sciences], no. 6.
21. Smirnov, V. A. 2011, The formation of the political elite in Lithuania at the turn of the 1980s—1990s: the role of “moral politicians”, Balt. Reg., no. 4, p. 15—25.... ....lt/?artc=7179 (accessed 28.02.2015).
24. European Parliament resolution on the sixtieth anniversary of the end of the Second World War in Europe on 8 May 1945, 2005, European Parliament, available at: http://www.europarl.europa.eu/sides/getDoc.do?type=TA&reference=P6-TA-2005-0180&language=EN&ring=B6-2005-0290 ...
Forecasting Actions of Baltic elites: A Scenario Approach
... Nordic Energy Security to the Baltic States, Center for Transatlantic Relations.
21. States Must Strengthen Security Cooperation, 2013, Backgrounder, no. 28(51), The Heritage Foundation.
22. Paul, T. V., Larson, D., Wohlforth, W. (eds.), 2014, Status in World Politics, Cambridge University Press.
23. Stiller, S., Wedemeier, J. 2011, The Future of the Baltic Sea Region: Potentials and challenges, Hamburg Institute of International Economics.
24. Tanner, A. 1995, Baltic Sea: Security Tomorrow — Three Future ...
Geopolitical transformation of the Kaliningrad oblast of the Russian Federation
... policies of Central and Eastern Europe.
. The Inclusion of the Other: Studies in Political Theory Cambridge, Massachusetts, The MIT Press, 1999.
The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order.
A Touchstone Book, 1997.
Political Writings. Cambridge, New York, Port Chester, Melbourne, Sydney, Cambridge University Press, 1999.
. Lithuanian Card in Russian Policy, 1914—1917 //
42. See also in ...
Hybrid texts as a form of interaction between avant-garde artistic and political discourses
... Northwestern University Press.
Dijk, T. A. van., 1997. What is political discourse analysis? In: J. Blommaert, C. Bulcaen, eds. Political linguistics. Amsterdam: John Benjamins. pp. 11—52.
Duranti, A., 1997. Polyphonic discourse: overlapping in Samoan ... ... — Interdisciplinary Journal for the Study of Discourse, 17 (3), pp. 349—381.
Ert, G. van, 1994. Empty Air: Ezra Pound's World War Two Radio Broadcasts. Past Imperfect, 2, pp. 47—72.
Fairclough, N., 2010. Critical Discourse Analysis: The Critical ...
Supranational party system of the EU
... Evropeiskii parlament: politikopravovoe issledovanie [European Parliament: political and legal research], Moscow.
14. Strejneva, M. V. 2010, Strukturirovanie politicheskogo prostranstva v Evropeiskom soyuze (demokratizaciya) [The structuring of the political space in the European Union (democratization)], Mirovaya ekonomika i mejdunarodnie otnosheniya [World Economy and International Relations], no. 1, p. 61—72.
15. Shveicer, V. Ya. 2014, Itogi viborov v Evropeiskii parlament 2014 g.: obschee i osobennoe [Results of elections to the European Parliament in 2014: the general and special], available ...
Coalition Within a Coalition: The Baltics in the European Union
... Baltic Countries Vis-à-vis the CSCE, NATO and WEU, The Foreign Policies of the Baltic Countries: Basic Issues, p. 49—50.
32. Haab, M. 1998, Potentials and Vulnerabilities of the Baltic States. In: Hansen, B., Heurlin, B. (eds.) The Baltic States in World Politics, New York, St. Martin’s Press.
33. Vilpišauskas, R. 2013, Lithuanian foreign policy since EU accession: Torn between history and interdependence. In: Baun, M., Marek, D. (eds.) The New Member States and the European Union: Foreign Policy ...
The Youth in Kaliningrad, Gdansk and Klaipeda: Geopolitical Vision of the World, Identity and Images of the Other
... primenenija v Rossii [Critical geopolitics: the basis of the concept and experience of its use in Russia], Politicheskaja nauka [Political science], no. 4, p. 31—52.
11. Kolosov, V. А., Zotova, М. V. 2011, Geopoliticheskoe videnie mira rossijskimi grazhdanami: ... ... geopolitiki". "Kriticheskoe" napravlenie v geopolitike: stala li, nakonec, geopolitika naukoj? [Geopolitical vision of the world as Russian citizens: the experience of application of "critical geopolitics." "Critical" in the direction ...
Knowing humanity without knowing the human being: The structure of polemic in Kant’s political argumentation
... frightening in the population. The philosopher, although agreeing with the grim opinion of human nature, tries to dissuade politicians and instil moderate optimism in them. The article collates and systemises politicians’ and lawyers’ ideas of humans, the world, and politics. According to Kant’s philosophy of law, the model of an ideal society can be pictured as a mechanism. However, his philosophy of history and politics claims the opposite, inclining towards organicism. The methodological framework for argumentation ...
The Baltic-Pontic region in the Europe-Eurasia dual system
... geochronopolitical characteristics of the region, as well as the models of intercivilisational interaction between Europe and Eurasia. The author addresses the issue of the political identity of the region and its ability to play an independent role in the world politics.
1. Abu-Lughod, J. 1989, Before European Hegemony: The World-System A. D. 1250—1350, N. Y., Oxford university.
2. Halecki, O. 1980, Borderlands of Western Civilization. A History of East Central Europe, Safety Harbor, Simon Publications. ...
A methodology for research on international cooperation on marine environment protection: application of the Baltic Sea practices to the northern seas
... practices of marine environment protection in the Baltic Sea to the northern seas as well as examining earlier projects for the effective implementation of interdisciplinary initiatives bringing together international law, international relations and world politics.
1. Gorbachev, M. S. 1987. Pravda. 2 oktjabrja.
2. Kalamkarjan, R. Ja. 2006. Filosofija mezhdunarodnogo prava. Moskow.
3. Medvedev, D. A. Poslanie Prezidenta Rossii Federal'nomu sobraniju RF 30 nojabrja 2010. [online] Available at: <www....
The concepts of enclave and exclave and their use in the political and geographical characteristic of the Kaliningrad region
... their use in different sciences, fields of knowledge, and everyday speech. The author examines the circumstances of their emergence in the reference and professional literature in the Russian language. Special attention is paid to the typology of the world’s enclave territories as objects of political geography; at the same time, their new categories and divisions (international enclave, overseas exclaves, internal enclaves of different levels) are extended and introduced. The author offers a new classification of contemporary and historical ...
The Policy of Regional Convergence in Russia-Belarus integration: Prospects for Development
... participation of a country in international integration as well as prospects for the further development of the regional economic and political mechanisms, which are being formed
1. Belstat: Export and import with the certain countries in January-July, 2016, ... ...
shchaya-sreda/vneshnyaya-torgovlya_2/operativnye-dannye_5/eksport-imports-otdelnymi-stranami/ (accessed 13.09.2016).
2. Lyukevich, I. N. 2011, World monetary system as a set of currency regions, Mezhdunarodnaya `ekonomika, no. 10, p. 67—81. (In Russ.)
3. Krasavina, L....
Russian-Estonian Economic and Investment Cooperation During the Crisis: Dynamics and Possibilities
10. Prezident Jestonii: chrez 10 let my otkljuchimsja ot rossijskih jenergosistem [The President of Estonia: through 10 years, we are disconnected from the Russian power system], 2014, REGNUM, 30 September, available at: http://www.regnum.ru/news/polit/1852448.html (accessed 10.12.2014).
11. Prodovol'stvennoe jembargo RF oboshlos' Jestonii v 150 mln evro [Food Russian embargo cost of Estonia 150 million euros], 2014, RIA Novosti, 9 September, available at: http://ria.ru/world/20140909/1023445906.html (accessed 01.11.2014).
12. Reimer, А. 2014, I u nas budet Natura Siberica [And we will Natura Siberica], Postimees, 15 April, available at: http://rus.postimees.ee/2762766/i-u-nasbudet-natura-siberica (accessed 01.11.2014)....
National conceptual picture of the world and the political nation
12. Сорокин Ю. Переводоведение: статус переводчика и психогерменевтические процессы. М., 2003.
synergy, cultural consciousness, mentality, national conceptual picture of the world, intercultural communication, political nation, cultural constants
Zusman V.G, Kernoze Z.
Duty and Coercion in Kant’s Republican Cosmopolitanism
... the Cogency of Human Rights, in: Jurisprudence 2011, 2/1, pp. 17—36.
8. Hirsch, J.-A. 2012, Legalization of International Politics: On the (Im)Possibility of a Constitutionalization ot International Law from a Kantian point of view, in: Göttingen ... ... Journal of Philosophy 12/3 (2004), pp. 304—325.
10. Kleingeld, P. 2012a, Kant and Cosmopolitanism. The Philosophical Idea of World Citizenship, Cambridge.
11. Kleingeld, P. 2012b, Kant’s changing cosmopolitanism, in: Rorty, A. O., Schmidt J. (ed.), ...
Major infrastructure projects and the foreign policy of the Baltic states in 2010—2014
... own political and economic ways. The study proves the hypothesis of low efficiency of large infrastructure project and their political motivation. It is concluded that the disregard of the factor of mutually beneficial economic cooperation with Russia ... ... dorogoj most v mire i "skuchnaja" Jestonija [Corrupt Baltics: Diamonds authorities, the most expensive bridge in the world and "boring" Estonia], 2011, Regnum, available at: http://www.regnum.ru/news/1406809.html (accessed 20.05.2011)....
Hannah Arendt's political philosophy and the modern age: the internet as a public realm
On the basis of Hannah Arendt's political philosophy, the author analyses the capability of the Internet to fulfil the functions of public realm, as well as the significance and prospects of the World Wide Web as a communication medium for political being.
1. Арендт, Х. Vita activa, или о деятельной жизни / пер. с нем. и англ. В. В. Бибихина; под ред. Д. М. Носова. СПб.: Алетея, 2000.
2. Арендт Х. Истоки ...
Russia’s political risk for the foreign investors: A special emphasis on Kaliningrad
... article is to analyse the political risk of Russia with a special emphasis on Kaliningrad. In this study, political risks are assessed using the normative model of macro political risk assessment developed by Alon and Martin in 1998. In this model, political risks are divided into government-, society- and economy-related variables.
Ease foreign investment restrictions — Trutnev,
Argus FSU Energy
, July 31, 2009.
Views of China and Russia Decline in Global Poll, BBC World Service, Februa
ry 6, 2009. URL: http://www.worldpublicopinion.org (дата обращения: 12 мар
Business outlook: Russia,
Business Eastern Europe
, May 18. 2009.
Losing a grip on ...
Russia and the Baltic States: Some Results and a Few Perspectives
... If external pressures continue to rise and the relations with Russia continue to deteriorate, the destruction of economic and political systems of the neighboring states may become a reality.
1. Valk, S. N. (ed.), 1949, Gramoty Velikogo Novgoroda i Pskova ... ... serediny 1920-h godov do anneksii v 1940) [Silent surrender: The foreign policy of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania between the two world wars and the loss of independence (since the mid-1920s to the annexation in 1940)], Moscow, ROSSPEN, 806 p.
11. Laar, М....
Motivations of Russian firms to invest abroad: how do sanctions affect Russia’s outward foreign direct investment?
... Russian banks’ increasing interest rates, which decrease Russian firms’ capability to invest abroad. Moreover, a less amicable politic al atmosphere in the West may push some Russian corporations out of the Western markets and diminish the enthusiasm of ... ... organized crime: The EU perspective, Library Briefing, Library of the European Parliament, 04.03.2011.
3. BP Statistical Review of World Energy, 2006, British Petroleum, June 2006.
4. BP Statistical Review of World Energy, 2014, British Petroleum, June 2014....
Introducing Sectoral Models into Regional Management: An Assessment of Regulatory Impacts on the Economy
... global value chains? A new approach to measure international fragmentation, Journal of Regional Science, Vol. 55, no. 1, p. 66—92.
36. Mayer, F. W., Phillips, N., Posthuma, A. C. 2017, The political economy of governance in a ‘global value chain world’, New Political Economy, Vol. 22, no. 2, p. 129—133.
37. OECD. Recommendation of the Council on Regulatory Policy and Governance, 2012, available at:
38. Suder, G., Liesch,...
The media image of San Escobar in the space of fictional worlds: a socio-semiotic perspective
... [Atlantis of the Five Oceans]. Leningrad (in Russ.).
Kondratov, A. M., 1988. Atlantidy ishchite na shel’fe [Atlantis look on the shelf]. Leningrad (in Russ.).
Konopleva, T. V., 2013. Psychology of information perception: perception of news about the world of politics in the media space. Psikholog [Psychologist], 5. Available at:
[Accessed 19 August 2018] (in Russ.).
Kubryakova, Ye. S., 1995. The evolution of linguistic ideas in the second half of the XX century....
The financial crisis in the Baltics: social and political lessons
... Litovskij kurier. 2009, № 23.
9. Respublika. Vilnius. 2009. 19 marta.
10. Telegraf. Riga. 2009. 13 aprelja.
11. Telegraf. Riga, 2008. 07 nojabrja.
12. Shprenger, E., Vincenc, F. 2010. Mir peremen, № 4.
13. Gilpin R. 1981. War and Change in World Politics. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
14. Postimees. Tallinn. 2010. 21.06.
15. Waltz K. 1979. Theory of International Politics. New York: McGraw-Hill.
1. Banki gruppy SEB. [online] Available at: <http://www. groupeseb....
The dynamics of agricultural land use in the North-West of Russia and the Baltic countries
... regional innovation systems: What does evolutionary economic geography bring to the policy table? // Environment and Planning C: Politics and Space. 2017. № 35 (4). P. 600—620. doi: 10.1177/0263774X16646583.
18. Cooke P., Boekholt P., Todtling F. The ... ... L., 2000.
19. Cooke P. N., Heidenreich M., Braczyk H.-J. Regional Innovation Systems: The role of governance in a globalized world. Oxford, 2004.
20. Doloreux D., Porto-Gomez I. P. A review of (almost) 20 years of regional innovation systems research ...
Evolution of International Research Cooperation models in the Contemporary Foreign Policy Environment
... "On approval
of the action plan for the development and competitiveness of the leading universities of Russia among the world's scientific and educational centers"], 2012.
8. Soglashenie o sozdanii i funkcionirovanii filialov vysshih uchebnyh ... ...?CatalogId=221&d_no=49692 (accessed 17.03.2015).
11. Feldman, D. M. 2005, Politicheskoe vzaimodejstvie jelit stran SNG [The political elites of the interaction of the CIS countries], Polis, no.4, p. 89-98.
12. Zuckerberg, M. Javljaetsja li dostup v ...
Country Competitiveness: an Empirical Study
... Economic Record, Vol. 89, no. 285, p. 145—159.
17. Krugman, P. R. 1991, Increasing returns and economic geography, Journal of Political Economy, no. 99, p. 183—199.
18. Krugman, P. A. 2011, Song of Ice and Ire: Iceland in context, Presentation at the ... ... 2012, Exports from a Remote Developed Region: Analyzed by an Inverse Hyperbolic Sine Transformation of the Gravity Model, The World Economy, Vol. 35, no. 7, p. 953—966.
20. Kristjánsdóttir, H. 2013, Foreign Direct Investment in a Small Open Economy,...
Kant’s political philosophy revised from the perspective of feminist epistemology
....stanford.edu/entries/feminism-femhist/ (дата обращения: 17.03.2014).
16. Feminist Interpretations of Immanuel Kant: Rereading the Canon Series / ed. by R. M. Schott. Robin University Park, 1997.
17. Fukuyama F. Women and the Evolution of World Politics // Foreign affairs.1998. № 5.
18. Millett K. Sexual Politics. N. Y., 1970.
I. Kant, political philosophy, feminism, gender, epistemology
EU — Russia energy cooperation: major development trends and the present state
... Partially Globalized World, 2002, New York, Routledge.
9. Slaughter, A.-M. 2004, A New World Order. Princeton, New York, Princeton University Press.
10. Rosenau, J. N., Czempiel, E.-O. (eds.) 1992, Governance Without Government: Order and Change in World Politic, Cambridge, Cambridge University Press.
11. Agreement on Partnership and Cooperation, Establishing a Partnership between the European Communities and their Member States, of the one part, and the Russian Federation, of the other part, 1997, ...
Impact of remigration on the worksphere under Covid-19: the case of Lithuania
... Lafleur, J. M., Levitt, P. 2016, Transnational Politics as Cultural Circulation: Toward a Conceptual Understanding of Migrant Political Participation on the Move, Mobilities, vol. 11, no. 3, p. 444—463. doi:
... ... Plaza, S., Radha, D. 2011, Harnessing Diaspora Resources for Africa. In: Diaspora for development in Africa, Washington, The World Bank, available at:
The dynamics of the world market of gold and the current geopolitical processes. Part 2. The analysis of behaviour patterns of the main gold market participants
The article analyses the behaviour of the participants of the world gold market. Special attention is paid to the London gold fixing and its replacement by the London electronic auction in an attempt to establish the benchmark price of gold under the influence of short-term geopolitical impulses. The author puts ...
Management of Trans-boundary Water Resources: Comparing Russian and American Experiences
... Instruments and Governance, Albany, State University of New York Press.
6. Keohane, R. O., Moravcsik, A., Slaughter, A. M. 2000, Legalized Dispute Resolution: Interstate and Transnational, International Organization, Vol. 54, no. 3: Legalization and World Politics (Summer), p. 457—488.
7. Mezhevich, N. M., Salnikova, M. A. 2006, Izmenenie mesta i roli nacional'nogo gosudarstva v transnacional'nom mire i v razvitii transgranichnogo sotrudnichestva [Changing the position and role of the nation state in ...
The Baltic states before and during World War II: The dilemma of independence
This article considers the events of the 1930—1940s in the Baltics. The authors analyse changes in the political systems and international priorities of the ruling elites of Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia. The influence of domestic factors on solving the problem of independence preservation in the conditions of world war is identified.
1. Anušauskas A. Teroras ir nusikaltimai žmoniškumui. Pirmoji sovietinė okupacija. Terror and Crimes against Humanity. The First Soviet Occupation. Vilnius, 2006.
2. Biezais H. Latvija kāškrusta varā. Sveši kungi-pašu ...
Billionaires and Millionaires of the Baltic Sea Region: A Comparative Analysis of National Business Elites
... Hopkins University Press.
14. Robinson, W. 2015, The transnational state and the BRICS: a global capitalism perspective, Third World Quarterly, Vol. 36, no. 1, p. 1—21.
15. Robinson, W., Harris, J. 2000, Towards A Global Ruling Class? Globalization and ... ... Transnational Capitalist Class, Boston and Oxford, Blackwell.
21. Sklair, L. 2002, The Transnational Capitalist Class and Global Politics: Deconstructing the Corporate-State Connection, International Political Science Review, Vol. 23, no. 2, p. 159—174....
The Role of Small Countries in Post-Soviet Territorial Restructuring: the Baltic Case
... science], no. 4.
18. Kaveshnikov, N. Yu. 2008, Malye i vrednye? [Small and harmful?], Mezhdunarodnye processy [International processes], Vol. 6, no. 3 (18).
19. Lebedeva, М. М. 2014, Resursy vlijanija v mirovoj politike [Resources influence in world politics], Polis [Policy], no. 1, p. 99—108.
20. Mezhevich, N. М. (ed.), 2013, Otnoshenija Rossii i stran Pribaltiki: ot upushhennyh vozmozhnostej k real'nym perspektivam [Relations between Russia and the Baltic countries, from missed opportunities ...
The dynamics of the world market of gold in the context of the present pulse geopolitical processes. Part 1. Introduction to the problem
... обращения: 14.01.2019).
6. Фридман Л. Lexus и оливковое дерево. Нью-Йорк, 1999.
7. Челлен Р. Государство как форма жизни / пер. со швед. М., 2008.
gold, world gold market, gold quotes, commodity exchanges, geopolitics, geopolitical processes
The effect of Covid-19 on labour migration in the CIS
... become more migratory? International Migration Review, vol. 48, no. 2, p. 283—323. doi:
15. Castles, S., Haas de, H., Miller, M. J. 2013, The Age of Migration: In: International Population Movements in the Modern World, 5th Ed., Basingstoke, Palgrave Macmillan.
16. Massey, D. S. 2009, The political economy of migration in an era of globalization. In: Martínez, S. International Migration and Human Rights: The Global Repercussions of US Policy, vol. 11, University of California Press, Berkeley, p. 23—43.
17. İçduygu, A. ٢٠٠٠, The ...
The regional approach in the policy of the Russian Federation towards the Republic of Estonia
This author uses regionalism as a theoretical framework for analyzing the foreign policy of the Russian Federation towards the Republic of Estonia. Regionalism is interpreted as a situation, when a political leader’s beliefs change depending on what region of the world is considered. Leaders of great powers often assume that, for example, small European countries are subject to a treatment different from that of small Middle Eastern countries. The method of operational coding is employed to identify the impact ...
‘What can be described can happen too…’: describing text semantics as a model structure of transworld relationships
... hand, and the relationships of transworld accessibility and of the identification of described individuals across possible worlds, on the other. Probably, the variety of cohesion mechanisms does not make it possible to use a single identification mechanism ... .... I illustrate the above conclusions, using Pushkin’s draft ‘If I were Tsar…’
Bondi, S., 1952. Original text and political content of “Imaginary Conversation with Alexander I”. In: A. M. Egolin, ed. Pushkin. Lermontov. Gogol' [Pushkin....
The foreign policy of Poland and the Kaliningrad region in 1989—2012
... Żukowski, A., 2006, Model kontaktów Polski z Obwodem Kaliningradzkim Federacji Rosyjskiej. In: Hołub, A. (ed.), XXI wiek — era kryzysu czy odnowy kulturowej i politycznej świata? [Twenty-first century — the era of crisis and renewal of cultural and political world?] Olsztyn, pp. 7—12.
Chełminiak Marcin, Kotowicz Wojciech
Polish foreign policy, crossborder cooperation, Kaliningrad region
Digital World Communication аnd Translation
... histories has led to today’s 24/7 digital infrastructure. It then considers the social and cultural facets of the digital world, presenting research areas in digital studies that can be explored in relation to translation studies. While the existing ... ... University of Minnesota Press.
Gorham, M. S., Lunde, I. and Paulsen, M. eds., 2014. Digital Russia. The language, culture and politics of new media communication. London: Routledge.
Gottlieb, B., 2018. Digital Materialism. Origins, Philosophies, Prospects....
The transformation of the Swedish political party system in the late 20th/early 21st century
... Democrats Party in the 2010 parliamentary election. From a political party system dominated by social democrats, the Swedish political party system turned into one with two leading parties – the centre-left Swedish Social Democratic Labour Party and ... .... 2007, Выборы в Швеции: судьбоносный сдвиг? Mirovaja jekonomika i mezhdunarodnye otnoshenija [World Economy and International Relations], no. 3, p.54—64.
5. Möller, T. 2007, Strid och samverkan under två hundra år,...
Russian-Estonian relations: a medium-term forecast
... problemy i tendencii razvitija [Border zone of Russia: problems and trends], Rossija i sovremennyj mir [Russia and the modern world], no. 2, p. 54—64.
10. Makarychev, A. 2005, Pskov at the Crossroads of Russia’s Trans-Border Relations with Estonia ... ... Series 6], no. 3, p. 121—128.
13. Smith, G., Wilson, A. 1997, Rethinking Russia’s Post-Soviet Diaspora: The Potential for Political Mobilization in Eastern Ukraine and North-East Estonia,Europe — Asia Studies,Vol. 49, no. 5, July, p. 845—864.
The competitiveness of the Irkutsk region in the world tourism market
... potential to attract foreign tourists. The purpose of this article is to estimate the competitiveness of the Irkutsk region on the world tourism market based on an analysis of various factors. In particular, the authors examine the impact of natural, geographical,... ... availability of human resources in the tourism industry. Special attention is paid to the influence of present economic and political conditions on the development of international tourism. It is concluded that there is a need for a further study of ...
Transformation of global value chains in Russia and the Baltics amid Covid-19: prospects for regionalization and implications for economic policy
... the Baltic Region: Political Relations and Economic Development in 1992—2017, Polis. Politicheskie issledovaniya [Policy. Political studies], no. 3, p. 30—41. doi:
14. Djankov, S., Freund, C. 2020,... ... 76—90. doi:
15. Frankel, J., Stein, E., Wei, S. 1997, Regional Trading Blocs in the World Economic System, Washington DC, Institute for International Economics.
16. Eichengreen, B., Irwin, D. 1996, The Role of ...
Islamic Diffusion in the Baltics: The Fruit of European Multiculturalism
... p. 204—212. (in Russ.)
6. Sapega, G. 2006, Immigrants in Western Europe, Mirovaya ekonomika i mezhdunarodnye otnosheniya [World economy and international relations], no. 9, p. 50—58. (in Russ.)
7. Walzer M. 1997, On Toleration, New Haven.
8. Chetverikova,... ... S. J. 2012, Islam in Denmark: The Challenge of Diversity, ed., Lanham MD, Lexington, 262 p.
22. Nielsen, S. J. 2013, Muslim Political Participation in Europe, Edinburgh, 360 p. DOI:
Key Directions of Sectoral and Spatial Changes in the Russian Industry
... economic performance of regions, Regional Studies, Vol. 37, August-October, p. 549—578.
31. Porter, M. E. 1998, Clusters and the New Economics of Competition, Harvard Business Review, November-December, p. 77—90.
32. Wallerstein, I. 1984, The politics of the world economy, Paris, 295 p.
industry, spatial and industrial changes, transition period, transformation economy, transnational production poles, international integration, economic ‘growth poles’, industrial policy.