An assessment of relations of an individual in the immediate social environment on the basis of social network analysis
... L., 1991.
5. Seed P. Introducing network analysis in social work. L., 1990.
6. Wasserman S., Faust K. Social network analysis. Methods and applications. Cambridge, 1997.
social networks, social network analysis, structure of social relations
Concepts of social support: positive and negative effects of social relations in the context of subjective well-being of a human being
This article describes the basic negative and positive effects of social relations of a person in the context of their subjective well-being on the basis of international publications, which have not been translated into Russian yet and are little known in the country. The authors present their own typology of positive and ...
Social code of the Kaliningrad Region in the system of legal regulation of social relations
The authors discuss the problem of a comprehensive legal regulation of social relations. This issue is relevant due to the active social policy pursued by the state. This policy aims to develop social institutions and improve the quality of life of Russian citizens. The authors studied the state and coherence of social legislation ...
The thoretical aspects of analysis of economy’s potential at macro- and meso- (regilnal) levels
... Современные тенденции и механизмы социального воспроизводства: автореф. … д-ра филос. наук. Уфа, 2003.
Sukhinin I. V.
social reproduction, social potential, social capital, social relations, social institutes.
Social capital: a threat of negative application
... abilities, education, will, value preferences of the individual, i. e. everything that can be included in the personal capital, can be used not only for the benefit of society, social groups but also against it. Negative social elements can damage social connections and relations and lead to desocialisation of the individual. At the same time, the value dominants that characterize the state of society at the moment of its development play an important role. For instance, if selfishness and money as the only conditions ...
Social support as a factor of overcoming the negative consequence of stress
This article describes the models of relation between social support and stress. The author quotes the results of international empirical research em-phasising the obvious and contradictory nature of the “stress-buffering” and “main effect” models. The article offers a typology of factors of determining ...
Social Facilitation: the Kaliningrad Region and Russian Mainland Regions
... conditions. The results suggest a disharmonic and inconsistent structure of competence in social facilitation, low motivation for social
activity in youth, and a narrow range of ideas about possible areas of personal activities in the current conditions.... ... mathematical methods are determined by the geographical characteristics of the Kaliningrad region — its exclave nature, a relatively small territory, and proximity to the EU countries. It is stressed that the regional conditions affecting motivation,...
Social inclusion of people with disabilities de jure and de facto: the included, the self-inclusive and the non-self-inclusive
The article presents an analysis of the social systems, in which human health is not limited to its inclusion in social relations, processes and practices. The main aim of this research work is to study the impact of self-identification of people with disabilities on their social integration and inclusion. The complexity of internal contradictions of these processes ...
Parental support and psychological health of children and adolescents
... психотерапия расстройств аффективного спектра. М., 2011.
2. Barrera M., Chassin L., Rogosch F. Effects of social support and conflict on adolescent children of alcoholic and nonalcoholic fathers // Journal of personality and social psychology. 1993. № 64.
3. Ellison E. S. Parental support and school-aged children // Western journal of nursing research. 1983. № 7(4). Р. 401—424.
4. Enos D. M., Handel P. J. The relation of parental marital status and perceived family conflict to adjustment in white adolescents // Journal of consulting and clinical psychology. 1986. № 54(6). Р. 820—824.
5. Hoffman M. A., Ushpiz V., Levy-Shift R. Social support and self-esteem ...
Social advertising in the modern communicative space: the experience of the Kaliningrad region
Social advertising, which is growing fast nowadays, gives rise to a number of issues relating to its efficiency and impact on the audience. The author focuses on the current problems faced by social advertising in the Kaliningrad region and demonstrates a lack of variety in topics, as well as a limited range of the techniques applied....
Cross-border Specialization of Interregional Interaction: Applying New Assessment Methods
... mezhdunarodnyh, mezhregional'nyh i vneshnejekonomicheskih svjazej Leningradskoj oblasti na period do 2013 goda (Postanovlenie Pravitel'stva Leningradskoj oblasti ot 12 oktjabrja 2009 goda N 311) [On the concept of international, inter-regional and international relations of the Leningrad region for the period up to 2013 (Government of Leningrad region from October 12, 2009 N 311)].
19. Strategija social'no-jekonomicheskogo razvitija Respubliki Karelija do 2020 goda (Postanovlenie Zakonodatel'nogo Sobranija Respubliki Karelija ot 27 dekabrja 2007 g. N 706-IV ZS) [Strategy for Socio-Economic Development of the Republic of Karelia 2020 (Resolution ...
Social media interfaces as a representation of cultural meanings
... mneniya: ekonomicheskie i sotsial'nye peremeny [Monitoring Public Opinion: Economic and Social Changes], 6(142), pp. 327—343 (in Russ.).
Dou, X., 2011. The Influence of Cultures on SNS usage: Comparing Mixi in Japan and Facebook in the U. S. Public Relations Journal, 5 (4), pp. 1—16.
Takahashi, T., 2010. MySpace or Mixi? Japanese Engagement with SNS (Social Networking Sites) in the Global Age. New Media and Society, 12 (3), pp. 453—475.
Papacharissi, Z., 2009. The Virtual Geographies of Social Networks: a Comparative Analysis of Facebook, LinkedIn and ASmallWorld. New Media and Society, 11 (1—2),...
Transformation of the institutional matrix of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania within the Russian Empire
... обстоятельства создания и механизм действия // Працы гістарычнага факультэта БДУ : навук. зб. Вып. 2 / пад рэд. У. К. Коршук. Мінск, 2007. С. 139—142.
Barakhvostov P. A.
social system, institutional approach, basic institutions, institutional matrix, distributive relations, market relations.
Monotowns: A New Take on the Old Problem
26. Faikov, D.Yu. 2011, Social'nyj kontrakt kak instrument strategicheskogo razvitija municipal'nogo obrazovanija [Social contract as a tool for strategic development of the municipality], Problemnyj analiz i gosudarstvenno-upravlencheskoe proektirovanie ... ... instituty kapitalizma. Firmy, rynki, «otnoshencheskaja» kontraktacija [Economic Institutions of Capitalism. Firms, Markets, "relational" contracting], Saint Petersburg.
30. Shastitko, А. Е. 2010, Novaja institucional'naja jekonomicheskaja teorija ...
Federal Repatriation Programme in the Kaliningrad region: an Assessment of Risks and Opportunities
... arrival and adaptation of compatriots. The authors discuss migration and economic statistics, and propose a forecast for human resources development with and without taking accounting for the migration. The article identifies both the opportunities relating to the implementation of the Federal Repatriation Programme in the Kaliningrad region in view of the current social and economic situation and the risks associated with the first stage of the programme implementation (2007—2013). Possible migration risks are considered from the perspective of cultural studies and management research.
1. Alimpieva, A. V. 2012,...
The concept of “network” in the system of basic concepts of regional economic geography
... managerial decision-making. The regional economic geographical approach to studying network forms of spatial organisation makes it possible to take into account not only the organisational features of the network itself, but also their connections to the related contextual conditions. It is an integrated approach, thus, it makes it possible to forecast the development of a certain network form in case of a change in the conditions or factors affecting it.
1. Alaev, E. B. 1983, Social'no-jekonomicheskaja geografija: ponjatijno-terminologicheskij slovar' [Socio-economic geography: conceptual and terminological dictionary], Moscow, 350 p.
2. Baklanov, P. Ya. 2009, Territorial'naja struktura hozjajstva i jekonomicheskoe rajonirovanie ...
The role of mass media and PR in social work
... Германии // Журнал исследований социальной политики. 2007. Т. 5, №
1. С. 75—86.
социальной работы: в 3 т. М., 1994. Т. 3.
social work, mass media, public relations.
Modern understanding of ‘geoeconomic position’ and the Saint Petersburg agglomeration
... cluster, and spatial approaches) and the geoeconomic approach developed by the authors. The article also addresses recent findings in regional economy and spatial studies. It is aimed at the development of the geoeconomic paradigm in the framework of social geography and that of spatial science. An analysis of the geoeconomic position and the developing spatial relations can be of interest for researchers of geographic clusters, agglomerations, and such cross-border forms of cooperation, as growth triangles, for example.
1. Artobolevsky, S. S., Baklanov, P. Y. Treyvish, A. I. 2009, Prostranstvo i razvitie Rossii: ...
Kistyakovsky on the nature of law
... rules is their key characteristic. Not unlike concepts, law is created by reason, without which legal rules cannot be formulated. Legal rules are an expression of the normal (typical) human consciousness and behavior. However, law is also a fact of social life. In effect, law is exercised through legal relations and, therefore, an important role is played by the understanding of subjective law. Legal relations are realized through personal rights and legal responsibilities; they are concrete, singular, and individual.
1. Белов В. Н. Проблема ...
Methodological approaches to studying the socio-psychological aspects of business activities
.... The author examines the psychological criteria for successful business, as well as the social and psychological factors whose influence increase the level of business activity. Special attention is paid to the psychological features of businessmen relating to the level of their ambitions, and the social and psy-chological characteristics of the subject of entrepreneurship.
1. Афанасенко И. Д. Экономика и духовная программа России. СПб., 2001.
2. Халин С. М. Социология предпринимательства: ...
Towards better legal regulation of social relations
Improvement of legal regulation of social relations
Improvement of legal regulation of social relations
Improvement of legal regulation of social relations
Improvement of legal regulation of social relations
Improvement of the legislative regulation of social relations
Improving the legal regulation of social relations
The improvement of legislative regulation of social relations
The improvement of legal regulation of social relations
Development of Legal Regulation of Social Relations
The improvement of the legal regulation of social relations
Improvement of Legal Regulation of Social Relations
Improvement of legislative control over social relations
The improvement of legal regulation of social relations
The philosophical and legal content of Sergey Hessen’s concept of personality
... will as a continuous process of establishing and re-establishing that involves the general population. Hessen counterposed law against the notions of nature and morality and interpreted law as an insufficient but necessary prerequisite for harmonizing relations in a society. Hessen developed an original understanding of the ideal of state organisation — a democratic state that incorporates the principles of liberalism and socialism.
1. Gessen, S. I., 2010a, Moe zhizneopisanie [My biography], in: Gessen S. I. Izbrannoe [Selected works], Moscow, p. 772—827.
2. Gessen, S. I., 2010b, Pravovoe gosudarstvo i socialism [Legal state and socialism], in: Gessen S. I. Izbrannoe ...
Social and cultural determinants in the perception of environmental risks: Douglas grid group analysis
... determinants of the population. The grid-group analysis was used as a supporting technique for the identification of cultural determinants. The following cultural determinants were identified: individualism, hierarchism, fatalism and egalitarianism. Social determinants were factors related to the respondents' living environment — urban or rural. The main method of research was a focus group with subsequent processing of results using ATLAS.ti software programme. The study revealed that environmental risks are not a priority ...
Baltic Factor in Russia-France Relations
... significance to analysing the dynamics and changes of the BSR role in European politics in the post- Napoleonic period. The authors compare the Russian and the July Monarchies (1830—1848) in the context of the current Vienna system of international relations. The article describes the role of the 1830—1831 uprising in Poland, which was an event of particular importance. The monarchies of the two countries had to take into account new social phenomena, which were more pronounced in France. After the suppression of the uprising in the Polish part of the Russian Empire, Polish emigrants residing in France became the stumbling block for the development of Russia- France relations. The ...
Comparative analysis of students’ collective consciousness in the Russia-EU and Russia-China border regions: mathematical modelling
... shapes human activity, the results of which largely determine the development of countries and their regions. The authors study the spiritual sphere of regions, the inner world of people, who are human capital. This study is particularly important in relation to Russian youth, who have become one of the most active social groups. The public demand for the analysis of collective consciousness has been constantly growing. The authors argue that there are regional differences in collective consciousness, which are manifested most prominently in the comparison of eastern ...
Political reconsideration of the Soviet past: attitudes and actions of the Lithuanian elites
... in History, Memory, and Time‘, ANNALS of the American Academy of Political and Social Science, no. 617, p. 199—213.
6. Kratochwil, F. 2006, History, action and identity: Revisiting the “second” great debate and assessing its importance for social theory, European Journal of International Relations, Vol. 12, no. 1, p. 5—29.
7. Matonyte, I. 2006, Why the Notion of Social Justice is Quasi-Absent from the Public Discourse in Post-Communist Lithuania, Journal of Baltic Studies, Vol. XXXVII, no. 4, p. 388—411.
8. Matonyte, I. 2009, ...
The transformation of the Swedish political party system in the late 20th/early 21st century
... historia vid Stockholms universitet, Stockholm, Stockholms universitet, 311 p.
4. Grishin, I. 2007, Выборы в Швеции: судьбоносный сдвиг? Mirovaja jekonomika i mezhdunarodnye otnoshenija [World Economy and International Relations], no. 3, p.54—64.
5. Möller, T. 2007, Strid och samverkan under två hundra år, Stockholm, Studentlitteratur, 328 p.
6. Andersson, J. 2006Between growth and security: Swedish social democracy from a strong society to a third way, Manchester, Manchester university press, 149 p.
7. Arbetarrörelsens arkiv och bibliotek, 1990, Arkivnr SAP, Vol. 4, no. 3.
8. Programrevisionen — så går det till, 1990, Partiprogrammet. Studie-och ...
The methodology of research on anomie and social reality: Polish and Russian dimensions
.... Merton’s theory of anomie and strain and D. Murphy and M. Robinson’s concept of maximization. At the same time, the author takes into account
the specific features of post-communist transformations, Polish and Russian experience of overcoming social unrest relating to the period of transition, and the modern contemporary problems faced by states today.
О., Зотов А.
Гуманистическая социология Флориана Знанецкого // Социологические ...
Borders and Identity in Theory and Practice of the Eastern Baltic Region
At the present stage of social development in Europe and Russia, studies analyzing and evaluating ethnic and national borders are of increasing relevance.... ..., which is not the case in Europe in general. The author believes that the key reason behind the current crisis in Russia-EU relations is the conspicuous neglect of Russian interests in the neighboring countries that formed after the disintegration of ...
The Role of Political Elites in the Development of Politics of Memory in the Baltic States
... tool for the construction of the postsocialist nations], Zhurnal sociologii i social'noj antropologii [Journal of Sociology and Social Anthropology], no. 4, p. 106—123.
4. Bogaturov, A. D. 2002, «Strategija peremalyvanija» vo vneshnej politike SShA ... ... politicheskogo analiza mezhdunarodnyh otnoshenij [Essays on the Theory and Methodology of Political Analysis of International Relations], Moscow, p. 364.
5. Gaman-Golutvina, О. V. 2003, Politicheskaja jelita — opredelenie osnovnyh ponjatij [The political ...
Political technologies and international conflicts in the information space of the Baltic Sea region
... scientific media associated with the political technologies that may provoke conflict but must contribute to good-neighbourly relations in the region. We carry out a comprehensive political analysis and a specific examination of the Western scientific ... ... aimed at inciting Russophobia and forcing Russia out of the European political process is indicative of the politicisation of social sciences and the humanities and of the mythologisation of the policies of the regional social structures. The conflict ...
On the establishment and early activity of the Soviet consulate in Königsberg (1923—1925)
4. Bereznikov, V. A. 1900, O dejatel'nosti konsula po otnosheniju k otechestvennoj torgovle [The activities of the consul in relation to domestic trade], Saint Petersburg.
5. Gorjainov, S. M. 1903, Rukovodstvo dlja konsulov [Guide to the consuls], Saint ... ... Archiv des Auswärtigen Amts (Berlin), R 142308, Fremde Konsulate (Russland), 1918—1924.
14. Rossijskij gosudarstvennyj arhiv social'no-politicheskoj istorii [Russian State Archive of Social and Political History], F. 17, Op. 3.
15. Politbjuro CK RKP(b) ...
Key Strategies of Development of Research Tools and Methods for Marine Spatial Planning
... Evroatlanticheskoe prostranstvo bezopasnosti [Euro-Atlantic security], Moscow, LENAND.
8. Konovalov, A. M. Fedorenko, N. M., Baturova, G. V. 2008, Rejtingovanie federal'nyh celevyh programm [Ratings of federal programs], Federativnye otnoshenija i regional'naja social'no-jekonomicheskaja politika [Federal relations and regional socio-economic policy], no. 10, p. 32—45.
9. Konovalov, A. M. 2011, Primorskie territorii — osobyj placdarm [Coastal territory — a special foothold], Morskaja politika Rossii [Russian Maritime Policy], March-April.
International research cooperation in the Baltic region: a scientometric analysis
... disciplines in science and social science: an examination of their structure using citation indexing, Scientometrics, Vol. 1, p. 445—461.
39. Small, H. G. 1977, A co-citation models of scientific specialty: A Longitudinal study of collagen research, Social Stud. Sci., Vol. 7, p. 139—166.
40. Small, H. G. 1973, Co-citation in the scientific literature: a new measure of the relation ship between two documents, Jour. Amer. Soc. Inform. Sci., Vol. 24, p. 265—269.
41. Small, H. G. 1974, Multiple citation patterns in scientific literature: The circle and bill models, Inform. Storage and Retriev, Vol. 10, p. 393—402.
On crisis trends in the legitimacy of the political regimes of the Baltic States
... a deep political crisis. In these conditions, compensatory mechanisms cannot be considered as targeted exclusively at broad social strata. They are also aimed at political elites, whose consolidation or ‘encapsulation’ is achieved by exaggerating ... ... А. V., Grozovsky, А. М. 2013, Otnoshenija Rossii i stran Pribaltiki: ot upushhennyh vozmozhnostej k real'nym perspektivam [Relations between Russia and the Baltic countries from missed opportunities to real prospects], St. Petersburg.
4. Plohie predchuvstvija....
The history of the integration between Russia’s Kaliningrad region and Poland’s northeastern voivodeships: A programme approach
... Soviet-Polish friendship, Administration of the urban district "City of Kaliningrad", available at:
14. Polkh, P. P. 2013, The Kaliningrad Regional Committee of the CPSU ... ... istoricheskoi pamyati na pol'sko-rossiiskie otnosheniya (1989—2009) [The influence of historical memory on Polish-Russian relations (1989—2009)], Report on the Candidate Dissertations in the Historical Sciences, St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg State ...