Generation of records by means of the rejection method
Methods of record generation are discussed. The corresponding algorithms are based on the rejection method. We concentrate on a case when records are taken from a gamma population.
1. Невзоров В. Б. Рекорды. Математическая теория. М., 2000.
2. Arnold B. C., Balakrishnan N., Nagaraja H. N. Records. John Wiley ...
A. G. Baumgarten’s aesthetic-semiotic concept
... aesthetic and semiotic concepts. We stress the significance of Baumgarten’s ideas for the development of new aesthetic systems rejecting the traditional poetic and rhetorical systems. Baumgarten made an important contribution to the development of the idea ... ... frontier: Through centuries and across disciplines. METOD: Moskowsky yezhegodnik trudov iz obshchestvovedcheskikh distsiplin [Method: Moscow annual of works to social sciences], 7, pp. 26—37 (in Russ.).
Shatin, Yu. V., 2015. Semiotics vs semiology: ...
The Philosophy of Vasily Sesemann and Marburg Neo-Kantianism
... researchers of the neo-Kantian movement in modern philosophy. The epistemological interpretation of Kant’s philosophy was rejected by the followers of post-Neo-Kantianism in favour of the ontological one.
1. Belov V. N. 2010 (a), Problema racionalnogo ... ... metody transcendentalnej [Hermann Cohen’s philosophy in the perspective on the dispute about the unity of the transcendental method]. Warsaw.
33. Hartmann N. 2007, Zarys metafizyki poznania. Pier. E. Drzazgowskiej, P. Piszczatow-skie¬go [Outlines of ...
Coalition Within a Coalition: The Baltics in the European Union
... Vol. 48, no. 3, p. 266—279.
13. Pluemper, T., Neumayer, E. 2015, Free-riding in alliances: Testing an old theory with a new method, Conflict Management and Peace Science, Vol. 32, no. 3, p. 247—268.
14. Chalmers, M. 2000, Sharing Security. The Political ... ... Referendum and the EU Convention, Politique européenne, Vol. 15,
no. 1, p. 113—135.
42. Ragozin, L. 2015, Latvians find unity in rejecting refugees, POLITICO, available at: