Generation of records by means of the rejection method
Methods of record generation are discussed. The corresponding algorithms are based on the rejection method. We concentrate on a case when records are taken from a gamma population.
1. Невзоров В. Б. Рекорды. Математическая теория....
The dynamics of men’s 100 meters records in Russia
The records of Russian athletes are the clearest evidence of a growth in athletics development records. An analysis of the records dynamics makes it possible not only to register the key moments in the history of a chosen sport against the background of changing ...
An analysis of exisitng research on the entomofauna of the Kaliningrad region
... Žygutienė M.
Pirminis Lietuvos blusų (Siphonaptera) rūšių sąrašas // Naujos ir retos Lietuvos vabzdžių rūšys. Pranešimai ir aprašymai. 2004. Vol. 16. P. 74-77.
of Lithuanian Diptera // New and rare for
Lithuania insect species. Records and descriptions / S. Pakalnišlis, R. Bernotienė,
E. Litovinovas [et al.
Vilnius, 2006. Vol. 18. P. 16—150.
Rakauskas R., Rupais A., Juronis V.
The check-list of Lithuanian Aphidodea // New and rare for
Lithuania insect species....
Improvement of professional training of law enforcement officials at a professional training centre
... in the training process at the Regional Professional Training Center has improved the academic performance of police officers. It is stressed that the use of mental maps is a convenient and effective method for thinking visualization and alternative recording, which can be successfully used in developing new ideas, recording thoughts, and analyzing and structuring information, etc.
1. Суходольский М. И. О результатах внедрения в учебный процесс центров ...
Double nuclear quadrupole resonanse 14N in some nitrogen-contained matters
The article analyses the peculiarities of indirect observation of NQR nitrogen signals and determines the conditions for the enhancement of
spin systems efficiency in static magnetic fields. It allows keeping records of the 14N spectra in the range below 1 MHz at room temperature.
This method may be used for researches on low isotope matters.
С., Синявский Н.
Новые физические технологии: ...
On the correspondence between Wislawa Szymborska and Kornel Cornelius Filipowicz
The correspondence between Wislava Szimborska and Cornelius Philipovich entitled “Your cat has the best of lives” and published in 2016 can be seen as a biographical account and historical evidence of two writers, a record of life of artistic people in Poland in the 1960s. Stylistic character of Szimborska is studied on the background of her creative poetry.
1. Ворошильская Н. Коллажи Виславы Шимборской // Радио Польша ...
Characteristics of traumatic fragmentation of the body and personal identifi-cation in cases of mass casualties as a result of manmade emergencies
... different manmade emergencies. It is shown that the significance of forensic postmortem dental identification increases with the intensity of damaging factors. The key method of forensic dental identification process is a comparison of an antemortem dental record with the postmortem one, which loses its significance in the absence of data for a comparative analysis. This circumstance requires a search for dental equivalents of different general and specific personal characteristics for identification purposes....
The The Variability of Bottom Friction Velocity and the Suspended Particle Propagation along the Pathway of Saline Inflow into the Baltic Sea
... Балтийского моря // Вестник Балтийского федерального университета им. И. Канта. 2014. Вып. 1.: Естественные науки. C. 42—50.
5. Rak D. The inflow in the Baltic Proper as recorded in January—February 2015 // Oceanologia. 2016. Vol. 58, iss. 3. P. 241—247.
Golenko M. N.
bottom shear velocity; resuspension; inflow events; Baltic Sea; numerical simulation
Modality in the system of text categories of Old Russian written records: on the formulation of the problem
This article considers the functional-semantic category of modality in the system of such text categories as microtext, macrotext, and metatext. The author describes the integrative function of modality in the construction of semantic hierarchy of Old Russian texts, as well as the functional role of complex syntactic constructions in the system of modal-evaluative and genrestylistic characteristics of Old Russian texts.
Теория функциональной грамматики. Темпоральность. Модальность...
New discoveries of Aspicilia lichen in the Urals
New records of six Aspicilia s. l. species (Megasporaceae, lichenized Ascomycetes): Aspicilia aquatica (Fr.) Körb., Aspicilia dudinensis (H. Magn.) Oxner, Aspicilia intermutans (Nyl.) Arnold, Aspicilia verrucigera Hue, Sagedia zonata Ach. and Circinaria ...
The functioning of interrogative hortative structures in the political discourse (based on V.V. Putin’s public speeches)
Based on the verbatim records of V.V. Putin’s public speeches, the authors examine syntactic structures representing different types of interrogative hortative modality in the political discourse. The functional-semantic and communicative features of these structures are ...
The use of geographic information analysis to solve the problem of ensuring the security of the Kaliningrad region’s population
The paper is devoted to two issues of ensuring population safety that are specific to the Kaliningrad region – the recording and mapping of located World War II ammunition and calculation of damage associated with devas-tating polder soil flooding. It is proposed to use SQL queries technology com-plemented by the spatial buffering functions and overlays to solve the ...
Pedagogical and psychophysiological aspects of apparatus handling in rhythmic gymnastics
... psychophysiological aspects of development of apparatus manipulation skills in view of the available classification of grips are. The authors offer a description of apparatus grips used in rhythmic gymnastics. The article presents the results of analysis of video records of competition compositions of professional gymnasts.
Базовая подготовка юных гимнасток в упражнениях с предметами: дис. … канд. пед. наук....
Paleoecological conditions of the Gdansk basin in Holocene in the complex analysis of short sediment cores
... analysis data with published reconstruction results, the sediments of the studied cores were formed during the last three millennia (from the Roman Warm Period to the Modern Warm Period). Intensified water exchange between the Baltic and North Seas was recorded before the Roman Warm Period, during the Roman Warm Period itself, the Dark Ages and during the Medieval Climate Optimum. Periods of climate warming, characterized by an increase in surface water productivity and bottom water hypoxia, correspond ...
Russian Kantianism and Neo-Kantianism of the beginning of the 20th century in the unpublished memoirs of A. A. Borovoi
... unpublished memoirs of the anarchist writer Alexei Borovoi (1875—1935) contain crucial information on Russian Kantianism and Neo-Kantianism. The article describes philosophical societies, discussions and philosophical biographies on the basis of archive records.
1. Боровой А. Париж был и остается замечательнейшим фактом моей биографии (Публикация С. В. Шумихина) // Диаспора: новые материалы. СПб....
Dipolarization of the earth magnetic field and charge particles precipitation from the magnetic flux tube
During the expansion phase of the substorm in the nightside magnetosphere enhancement of the magnetic field and decrease the plasma pressure is observed simultaneously. Enhancement of the magnetic field is recorded at first in the tail of the magnetosphere, and then at more closer distances from the Earth. This process takes a few minutes and covers the region in the magnetosphere of 10 Earth radii. One of possible explanations of this phenomenon is associated ...
Application of managing structures for the organization of adaptive computing process of modeling of dragline rehandling
... libraries are applied to carrying out mathematical calculations under control of similar structure. Division of calculate modules into a number of stages—formation of tables of basic data, a formation of tables of operating variables, calculation and record of resultant parameters and geometry in tables was proved.
1. Назаров И. В. Применение численных методов для математического моделирования технологий работы драглайнов ...
The geochemical characteristics of the bottom sediment in the pockmark area of the eastern part of the Gulf of Finland
It is the first time pockmark-like structures have been detected in the south-eastern part of the Gulf of Finland with the help of a side-scan sonar and a profile recorder. The analysis of the distribution of microcomponents in the bottom sediment indicates that the pockmark area is located in the geochemical barrier border zone where the reducing medium of the incoming mineralized solution meets the highly oxidizing ...
Cytogenetic Structure of Chironomus balatonicus Devai et al. Population in the Vistula Lagoon of the Baltic Sea
... polymorhous one is arm D, which was presented by four chromosome band sequences. Standard sequences as well as their zygotic and genome combinations prevail in the population. The presence of balD5, balD7 sequences in the population
karyofund earlier recorded only in eastern populations and three new inversion band sequences (balB8, balF8, bal(EF)X) characterizes the cytogenetic structure as partly unique, formed under specific conditions of brackish water reservoir.
Power rating of flares power burning associated gas by processing satellite images MODIS
... software system tested for the most powerful oil fields torch units in Western Siberia. Investigations held by us have shown that exceeding of the calculated data as compared to report information is up to 2 times.
1. Elvidge C., and so on. A fifteen year record of global natural gas flaring derived from satellite data // Energies. 2009. № 2. P. 595—622.
2. Годунов А. И., Жижин М. Н. Метод оценки объемов сжигания попутного газа по спутниковым ...
New method of physiographic zoning of Kaliningrad re-gion
This paper introduces a new approach and criteria to the physical-geographical zoning of the Kaliningrad region. Landscape areas are identified according to their morphological structure. The article summarizes numerous publications and observation records, as well as the results of the author’s field studies.
1. Ваулина В. Д., Козлович И. И. Ландшафты // Очерки природы. Калининград, 1999. C. 189—212.
2. Волкова И. И. Корневец ...
On Estimation of Rainfall Variations over the European Part of Russia
... observations (1901-2005) are considered in comparison to the hemisphere and global rainfall variations. A positive rainfall trend is indicated over the observation period. The most significant increase in precipitation over the European part of Russia was recorded in the second half of the 20th century and amounted to 20.6 mm/10 years.
суточного разрешения по температуре воздуха и количеству осадков /
Textonics: an introduction to electronic philology
... competence of readers, the interaction among languages also changes: translation as a search for equivalence gives way to an interlation, a constructive metamorphosis that plays on the inequivalence of different languages.
Bakhtin, M., 1979. From the records of 1970—71. In: M. Bakhtin, ed. Estetika slovesnogo tvorchestva [Aesthetics of verbal creativity]. Moscow: Iskusstvo (in Russ.).
Bakhtin, M., 2002. Working notes of the 1960s — early 70s. In: M. Bakhtin. Sobranie sochinenii [Collected Works]....
Modeling of the image of the problem situation of medical diagnostics: challenges and state of the question
... бизнес-пользователей // ВРМ World. 2000. URL:
ru/press-center/journal/1831.phtml (дата обращения: 11.04.2019).
11. Plaisant C., Mushlin R., Snyder A. et al. LifeLines: Using Visualization to Enhance Navigation and Analysis of Patient Records // AMIA Annual Fall Symposium. Bethesda, 1998. P. 76—80.
12. Wang T. Interactive Visualization Techniques for Searching Temporal Categorical Data : PhD Dissertation. 2010.
13. Артищева Л. В. Проблема образа психического ...
The problem of meaning in Social Semiotics: deep semiotics as a conceptual extension of Social Semiotics
Semiotic systems are closely associated with social practices, within which the former record, store, and disseminate social experience. These systems affect the human consciousness to change the semantic picture of the world, behaviour, and the way one perceives reality. Almost all cultural artefacts perform the function of a sign. As ...
The application of the Web 2.0 technology as a tool of developing informal media education
18. Quible Z. K. Blogs: A natural in business communication courses // Business Communication Quarterly. 2005. № 68(1). Р. 73—76.
19. Ray J. Welcome to the Blogoshere. The Educational Use of Blogs (aka Edublogs) // Kappa Delta Pi Record. 2006. № 42 (4).
20. Tapscott D., Williams A. D. Wikinomics: How mass collaboration changes everything. L., 2007.
21. Tilley P.A., Giordano G. A. Knowledge management strategies and cultural dimensions. URL: http://aisel.isworld.org/password....
Faculty recruitment by the Kaliningrad Pedagogical Institute in 1948–the 1950s
In this article, we analyse faculty recruitment practices at the Kaliningrad State Pedagogical Institute. Our study relies primarily on the analysis of the 1946–1990s personal records database of the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University. In particular, the database was created to examine the phases and principles of faculty recruitment in the first decade of the pedagogical institute. Although our project is still in ...
A synthesis of genres in Andrey Bolotov’s memoirs
... appropriateness of each technique depending on the object of description and thus achieved a genuine synthesis of genres. Finally, it is concluded that this intuition and a clear understanding that his task was a thorough description of his life as a record for posterity translated in the literary finesse of Bolotov’s texts and their appeal to the reader.
Anon, 1997. Biografiya A. T. Bolotova [Biography of A. T. Bolotov]. Tula (in Russ.).
Bolotov, A. T., 1766. Domashnii istoricheskii zhurnal ...
The Relationship between Heart Rhythm Variability and the Heart Rate in Adolescents and Young Adults
... rate variability strongly predicts sudden cardiac death in chronic heart failure patients // Circulation. 2003. Vol. 107 (4). P. 565—570.
7. Maheshwari A., Norby F. L., Soliman E. Z. et al. Low heart rate variability in a 2-minute electrocardiogram recording is associated with an increased risk of sudden cardiac death in the general population: the atherosclerosis risk in communities study // PLoS One. 2016. Vol. 11 (8).
8. Billman G. E. Heart rate variability — a historical perspective // Frontiers ...
Young ‘s body mass index and its im¬pact on the frequency and variability of the heart rhythm at quiet and after phy¬sical load
... variability strongly predicts sudden cardiac death in chronic heart failure patients // Circulation. 2003. Vol. 107 (4). P. 565—570.
19. Maheshwari A., Norby F. L., Soliman E. Z. et al. Low heart rate variability in a
2-minute electrocardiogram recording is associated with an increased risk of sudden cardiac death in the general population: the atherosclerosis risk in communities study // PLoS One. 2016. Vol. 11 (8).
20. Neeru G., Priyanka G., Punam V. et al. Body mass index (BMI) based study ...
Macroalgae Suggested for Inclusion in the New Edition of the Red List of the Kaliningrad region
... Bäck S., Kautsky H., Kruk-Dowgiallo L., Jurgilaite D. Phytobenthos // Baltic Sea Environment Proceedings No. 82B. Environment of the Baltic Sea area 1994—1998. Helsinki, 2002. P. 164―165.
12. Brzeska P., Wozniczka A., Pelechaty M., Blindow I. New records of Chara connivens P. Salzmann ex A. Braun 1835 — an extremely rare and protected species in Polish brackish waters. // Acta Societalis Botanicorum Poloniae. 2015. Vol. 84, iss. 1. P. 143―146.
13. Gerb M. A., Volodina A. A. Rare and protected ...
Current problems in Russian-Latvian relations
... v Latvii vyshe, chem v Litve [The value of transit in Latvia than in Lithuania], available at: http://www.jura24.lt/ru/novosti/morskoj-biznes/-455668 2012-10-19 (accessed 03 April 2013).
16. Na LDz ustanovlen novyj rekord perevozok [LDz on the new record traffic], 2012, Latvijas dzelzceļš, available at: http://www.ldz.lv/?object_id=5136 (accesed 08 January 2013).
17. Transit and Logistics, Investment & Development Agency Of Latvia, available at: http://www.liaa.gov.lv/trade-latvia/industry-profiles/transit-and-logistics ...
Country Competitiveness: an Empirical Study
15. Helpman, E. 1984, A simple theory of international trade with multinational corporations, Journal of Political Economy, no. 92, p. 451—71.
16. Jaaskela, J. P., Smith, P. 2013, Terms of Trade Shocks: What Are They and What Do They Do? Economic Record, Vol. 89, no. 285, p. 145—159.
17. Krugman, P. R. 1991, Increasing returns and economic geography, Journal of Political Economy, no. 99, p. 183—199.
18. Krugman, P. A. 2011, Song of Ice and Ire: Iceland in context, Presentation at the IMF Conference ...
Variability of climatic characteristics оver the South-East Baltic coastal waters in the early XXI century
... estimated at a rate of 0.10 hPa/year. South-west and west winds prevail and they increase their speed during cold season. Increase in the number of storms is shown (+ 2 storms/15 years), however, the duration of storms has decreased and the maximum recorded wind speed has declined. The average annual air temperature over the south-eastern part of the Baltic Sea has increased by 1.6°C compared to the middle of the XX century and it rises annually at a rate of 0.04° С/year. The sea surface temperature ...
On the benthic foraminifera species of Alabaminella weddellensis and Epistominella exigua in paleo-oceanologic reconstructions
... benthic foraminifera (Sites 844, 849, 851) // Marine Micropaleontology. 1998. Vol. 35. № 3—4. P. 161—177.
19. Licari L. N., Mackensen A. Benthic foraminifera off West Africa (1°N to 32°S): Do live assemblages from the topmost sediment reliably record environmental variability? // Marine Micropaleontology. 2005. Vol. 55, № 3. P. 205—233.
20. Licari L. N., Schumacher S., Wenzhofer F. et al. Communities and microhabitats of living benthic foraminifera from the tropical east Atlantic: impact ...